Title:Nightshade

Author:Andrew Troy Keller

Fandom:Homicide:Life on the Street,The Vampire Chronicles

Pairing:LeStat/Laura/Paul

Rating:R

Status:eg-new/complete

Archive:Please do post on WWOMB site.

E-mail:atk440@aol.com

Series/Sequel:None

Other websites:None so far.

Disclaimers:Homicide: Life on the Street belongs to NBC Studios, Fatima Productions, MCEG/Sterling Entertainment, and Baltimore Pictures. The Vampire Chronicles belong to Anne Rice.Dracula belongs to Bram Stoker. This story is not-for-profit,but I own it.

Notes:This story also features another character--Detective Rene Sheppard.

Summary: After her date with Paul had fell through, Laura finds herself in the waiting arms of LeStat.

Warnings:Strong language,sex between young people


Nightshade
by Andrew Troy Keller


It had all started one evening, when the full moon was orbiting over the city of Baltimore, Maryland, and Det. Laura Ballard was prepairing herself to go out on a date with Det. Paul Falsone--her secret lover. However, Paul was about to go work on a case with Det. Rene Sheppard, when Laura had entered the room.

"Excuse me.", said Laura, while looking her best, and ready for a night of fun. "You ready, Paul?"

Then, after a short pause, a saddened Paul answered, "I'm sorry, Laura. But, Rene has asked me to help her with a case."

"Oh, sure. No problem.", said an also-saddened Laura. "Maybe some other time."

"I still love you, Laura.", said Paul, before Laura was halfway out the door.

"I still love you, too, Paul.", said a teary-eyed Laura, before she had walked out the door, and proceeded, down the hallway stairs, to the city street, which, on that very night, was prepaired to welcome back it's 'Saturday Night Hun.'

Or, at least, so she had thought, for a male stranger had appeared from out of nowhere, stood next to Laura, and said, "Good evening."

After she had heard that, a frightened Laura had jumped to one side, placed her hand inside her bag, and pulled out her gun.

"I do not wish to harm you.", said the confused stranger.

Then, after having realized that the stranger was harmless, Laura had placed her gun back inside her bag, and said, "I'm sorry about that. It's just my boyfriend and I were planing to go out on a date tonight."

"But, he has got to work instead.", said the stranger, with a half-smile on his face. "Am I right?"

"Why, yes.", answered a surprised Laura. "But, how did you...?"

"Please, no more questions.", interrupted the stranger, as he had gazed his eyes on Laura. "Some hidden wonders could be found in the night. Allow me to show them to you."

Then suddenly, with a snap of his fingers, a black limo had appeared in front of Laura and the stranger.

After the limo's back door had opened by itself, the stranger had looked at Laura, and said, "Please get in."

And like Mina under Dracula's hynotic spell, Laura had slowly gotten into the limo, and the stranger had gotten in after her.

Laura's little encounter with the stranger had not gone unwitnessed, however, because a concerned Rene was watching,from the squadroom window, the limo pulling away from the station house curb.

Rene had,then, walked away from the window,and towards the breakroom, calling, "PAUL!"

An hour, or two later, Laura had woken up from her trance, only to discover herself in a strange room--and naked.

"HEY, WHAT FUCKING HELL IS THIS?!", yelled Laura, after she had covered herself up with a blanket, of which she was laying on. "YOU HEAR ME, ASSHOLE?!"

Suddenly, a door had opened, and the stranger, who was also naked, had entered the room, and answered, "I do indeed hear you, Laura. I have been searching for you for over five thousand years."

"Who or what the fucking hell are you?", asked a frightened Laura.

"I am LeStat de Lioncourt.", answered LeStat, after he had placed his hands on Laura's cheeks. "And you,my dear, are the reincarnation of Franchesca de Lioncourt--my beloved wife."

"I'm sorry.", said a blushing Laura. "But, I'm not...!"

"You need not to say another word, my love.", said LeStat, after he had placed his finger on her lips. "For, at long last, I have found you."

And after he had opened the blanket, to expose Laura's nude body, LeStat added, "Tonight, we shall now become one.", and had kissed her on the lips, while his hand was fondling her firm breasts, and his stone hard cock was being placed inside her hot, wet pussy.

Meanwhile, in the lobby of the Arcane Hotel, Rene had shown her badge to the desk clerk, and said, "We're looking for a man named LeStat de Lioncourt.Which room is he in?"

"Room 214.", answered the confused desk clerk. "Is he in any trouble?"

"You might say that.", answered an angry Paul, as he and Rene had walked to the elevator,that would take them to the floor where room 214 was.

A minute, or two later, inside room 214, and with his stiff dick still inside her moist snatch, LeStat had sank his fangs into Laura's throat, and began sucking her blood.

"Aw, yeah. Drain me, my love!", said Laura, as she feels LeStat drinking the blood out of her. "Drain me!"

And he would've done so, if it were not for Paul and Rene kicking the door down, and forcing their way into the room.

"LAURA!", yelled Paul, who was shocked at the sight of her and LeStat naked on the floor.

After he had stood up, an also-angry LeStat had growled, "YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS INTRUSION,MORTAL!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, LESTAT!", yelled Rene, who has a crossbow, with a wooden arrow on it, aimed at his heart.

Suddenly, LeStat had looked at Laura, and after he had seen the look of worry on her face, he'd realized that true love should never be fought over.

LeStat had, then,turned towards Paul, smiled, and said, "I give her to you, Paul Falsone.Treat her with kindness and love--always."

Then, LeStat had turned towards Rene, and said, "Another time, my dear."

And with that,LeStat had transformed himself into mist, Blown himself out of an open window,and was gone.

"NO! DON'T, PLEASE!", screamed Laura, after she had witnessed her otherworldly lover depart from her life. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, MY LOVE! PLEASE, LESTAT!"

But then, someone had wrapped his loving arms around Laura,and held her tenderly.

Laura had looked up, with tears coming out of her eyes, and discovered that it wasn't LeStat.

It was Paul, who was holding her after LeStat had left.

And, it was also Paul,who had realized that both he and LeStat had agreed on one thing--that true love should never be fought over.


THE END!