Title: Unexpected Pleasures

Author: Bronte

(bronte62fan@yahoo.com)

Fandom: Highlander: The Series

Pairing: Duncan/Methos

Category: Slash

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Yes to where posted. Otherwise, please ask first.

Author's website: http://www.geocities.com/bronte62fan/index.html

Disclaimers: The characters belong to Rysher, Panzer/Davis, etc. and definitely not me <sigh>. I make no money , blah, blah, blah... You know the drill.

Brief Summary: Methos makes an unexpected visit to the barge to see Duncan. Why, you ask? You'll have to read it to find out.

Beta: Noelle

Date written: May 12, 2002

Unexpected Pleasures
by Bronte
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


MacLeod felt the familiar buzz of another immortal as he approached the barge. He placed his hand on the grip of his katana as he entered his home.

"Methos," Mac said as he spotted the ancient immortal sprawled out on his sofa.

"Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod," Methos announced. "Welcome home."

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in England," Duncan inquired, puzzled over the presence of his unpredictable friend.

"I was," Methos answered simply. "And now I’m not."

"Obviously," Mac said sarcastically as he took off his coat and sword, hanging them in the closet. "Is there anything I can get you? Milk? Cookies? Your coat because you’re leaving?"

"Now that you mention it, I’d love a beer," Methos replied, ignoring the tone in his host’s voice. "Grab me one, won’t you?"

"Why, I’d be honored, your majesty," Duncan teased as he pulled two beers from the more fucking,’" Methos stated with a smirk.

"Really?" Mac asked incredulously.

"Really," Methos confirmed. "Duncan, I’m not one to get all sentimental, but I can’t seem to get you out of my mind. This seems to be the quickest way..."

"So, this is a one night stand and then you’ll disappear again?" Duncan questioned dejectedly.

"No, I mean that I want to be with you for as long as this ‘thing’ lasts," Methos replied as he reached for the Highlander’s hand. "I just can’t commit to more than one day at a time. Knowing that, are you interested at all in doing the horizontal mambo with me?"

"Interested? Here, let me show you," Duncan murmured as he leaned toward the older man, gently pressing his lips against the other’s mouth, coaxing it open with his tongue. Methos allowed the entry and responded in kind. Both men lost themselves in sensation and deepened the kiss, breaking contact only to catch theirR>cock. He released the button and unzipped the jeans, allowing the cock to spring free.

"Get on with it," Methos panted as he tried to use his own hands to remove the rest of his own clothes. "Mac, this isn’t working," Methos sputtered. "Get up so I can remove these bloody clothes."

MacLeod kneeled beside the sofa, watching Methos frantically remove his own clothing. He began to smile at the sight before him.

"Quit grinning at me like an idiot and strip. Now!" Methos commanded as his hazel eyes clouded with lust.

"Your wish is my command," Mac replied as he stood up, giving Methos a better view of his body as he performed a mini-striptease.

"Damn it, MacLeod. You are so beautiful," Methos said passionately.

"Methos, I had no idea that you were hiding that gorgeous body under those oversized sweaters. I would’ve jumped your bones a long time ago!"

"Then get your bum over here and start jumping!" Methos exclaimed.

Mac inititch his breath.

"Methos, that was fantastic," Mac whispered as he claimed Methos’ mouth for another kiss.

"Mmmmm," Methos purred as he enjoyed the exotic taste of his lover’s oral caress.

"Let’s move to the bed. We’ll be more comfortable there," Mac urged. "This way I can make you breakfast in bed in the morning."

MacLeod’s statement was greeted with silence.

"You will be here in the morning, won’t you?" MacLeod asked hesitantly.

"There’s no other place I’d rather be."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The End.
Check out my new website at http://www.geocities.com/bronte62fan/index.html