Author: Caliadragon

Title: Christmas Lover

Date: December 14

Fandom: Highlander

Pairing: Duncan/Methos

Rating: R

Summary: Methos watches Duncan.

Disclaimer: Not Mine, Unfortunately

Feedback address: Caliadragon@myself.com

Advertisement: Part of the SAC-2003 at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2003

Note: Sequel to Love For Christmas

Beta: Thanks to the lovely and talented Edi.


Christmas Lover
by Caliadragon


It had been a wonderful week. A wonderful year really. He hadn't thought that his life would take such a wonderful turn. He certainly didn't think that he would be here watching his Highland child sleeping in his arms.

This was their first Christmas together as lovers. Methos smiled when he thought about how wonderful the season had been for him. Usually Christmas and Solstice were little more than an afterthought for him. He had very little to celebrate, after all. The death of his latest and hopefully last mortal beloved had broken something inside of him.

Then he had been forced to sit back and wonder if he were going to lose Duncan to the truth of what he used to be. Methos wondered just what it was that changed the younger immortal's mind. Methos did not know. All he knew was that, one minute they were in the middle of an argument and the next they were kissing and tearing each other's clothes off. That first time was all heat and passion. The second time was tenderness and reverence.

They had been together since that night, and it was still heat and reverence. Methos knew that more immortals would come for his young lover. Duncan was fast becoming a legend. His reputation had brought immortals from all over the world, gunning for his head. Methos was not ashamed to admit that it frightened him. The last thing he wanted was to watch the man he loved walk away for the last time.

Duncan shifted and Methos looked down and found himself staring into his love's eyes. "Mmm..." Duncan murmured as he reached up and captured Methos' mouth in a kiss. All thoughts of death and danger shifted from Methos' mind and the two lovers came together in heat and reverence. Together they celebrated life, love and joy. They celebrated one another.



The End