Chocolate Mousse

 

by Loonywoif

 

Series: So Far there are only 6 stories. 1. Strawberries and Cream 2. Candied Pears 3. Cherries Jubilee 4. Banana Splits 5. Chocolate Mousse 6. No Room For Desserts

 

Fandom:  Highlander 

 

Pairings  Methos / Richie

 

Category  AU, Alternate Universe

 

Rating   NC-17  

 

Warning  First Time    

 

Catagory  Romance    

 

Disclaimer:  We know they are not mine.

 

 

Chocolate Mousse
By Loonywoif

The Hotel, Rm. 2457

"You’re making it wrong."

Richie continued to stir the mousse mix and milk. He used vigorous strokes that Methos knew very well.

Of course, the fact that he’s not only using those strokes, but that cute little tongue tip peeking out reminds me of other things.

"You are doing it wrong, brat. Mousse was never meant to be made from a mix,- it should be made with real chocolate," Methos said disdainfully.

"Well, if I’m doing it wrong, you don’t need to have any of it," Richie said, as he placed it in the refrigerator.

Settling down into Methos’ arms, Richie watched TV. History’s Mysteries was on, and the topic was Robin Hood. When the narrator started talking about King Richard’s capture and Prince John’s reign, Methos took great care to point out all the mistakes.

"They weren’t that clean, you know."

"It really wasn’t that way."

"Richard was no where near that handsome. Though John wasn’t bad."

"John was no where near as much as a prat as they make him out to be."

And so on. Richie just murmured agreement and fell asleep listening to the old man’s heart beating steadily.

Two hours later, Richie was disturbed by the absence of a lean, warm body. Looking up, Richie saw the missing couch warmer in the kitchen. He had a large spoon ready to dip into a bowl. Realizing what was in the bowl, Richie jumped up. "Drop the spoon and back away, oh Ancient One."

Running forward, Richie grabbed the bowl of chocolate mousse from the shocked hands of his paramour.

"According to you, I did it wrong. Therefore, you don’t want any. Thanks for getting it out for me." Richie headed over to the couch, where he flipped on the TV to watch Stargate SG-1.

Dumping the spoon in the sink, Methos headed over to the couch, and sat down by Richie. "Now, Brat, aren’t you going to let me have even a little taste?"

"Nope, you said you didn’t want any." Looking at the fluffy Bavarian white chocolate mint mousse, Richie realized that he had a problem. "Damn, I forgot a spoon. Hell- I’ll do it the way I did when I was a kid." Dipping two fingers into the creamy mousse, Richie brought the fingers to his mouth and sucked them in, slowly. His pink tongue wrapped over and around his pale two fingers, licking off the mousse. Sucking on them softly, Richie gently pulled first one, then the other out of his mouth, licking them clean with longl broad strokes. Richie moved to dip his fingers into the mousse again, only to have the bowl grabbed from his hands.

"Bed. Now. Move," Methos growled.

Trying not to laugh Richie looked at his lover. "But Rebec?"

"Is asleep. BED!"

Richie jumped over the back of the couch and headed off to the bedroom. Behind him, Methos took time to grab the spoon from the sink, and headed off to the bedroom to have Richie a la mousse. Take long strides through the sitting room, Methos entered the bedroom.

There, on the hunter green quilt, was a gloriously nude redhead. Methos walked over to Richie and took out the spoon. Carefully, he layered the body with a thin layer of mousse. He then wrote something on Richie.

"You’re mine, Brat." Kissing Richie neck, the old man moved down to lick Richie’s shoulder clean, trading a minty kiss with Richie. Licking and kissing his way down, Methos covered Richie’s balls in the mousse and sucked on them like candy. Smiling up at Richie’s clutching hands, he rose and laid his body on the sweet confection below him. Methos started to move in a perfected rhythm. Reaching down he grabbed Richie’s cock and lined it up with his, wrapping his hand around the both of them. He could feel the warm flesh of his lover, and the coolness of the mousse thrilled him. Taking his time, to kiss and lick every inch of Richie’s chest, Methos savored his lover.

The mousse melted between the two of them, acting as a slick lubricant. Faster and faster, they glided together. Methos could feel Richie’s cock against his, swelling further. Tightening his grip, he could feel Richie’s balls draw up, and a flash of light exploded behind his eyes. The mint smell crept up to tease his nose. Richie arched up in his arms. And with a cry, Methos bit down onto Richie’s shoulder as he shattered.

Next Morning:

"You know, it’s bad enough that you can’t play without being loud, but did you also have to make a mess?" Rebec asked from the doorway, as she stared at two men frantically trying to cover themselves. "I came to tell you that breakfast is coming up- I ordered white chocolate waffles," Rebec said, as she left.

Methos stared at Richie with a stunned look.

"You, took her in," Richie said, as he hid under the covers.

 

 

END