Author: Caliadragon

Title: Celebrating Mistletoe

Date: December 16

Fandom: Highlander

Pairing: Duncan/Methos

Rating: G

Summary: Methos and Duncan celebrate mistletoe.

Disclaimer: Not Mine, Unfortunately

Feedback address: Caliadragon@myself.com

Advertisement: Part of the SAC-2003 at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2003

Note: This is my first time doing this particular pairing. Also canon is a far off world and has no place in my world. So don't expect much.

Beta: Thanks to the lovely and talented Edi.



Celebrating Mistletoe
by Caliadragon


Methos hummed as he walked into the dojo and towards the apartment he shared with his lover. It was the first time in days that he and Duncan would get to spend time alone together. Everyone was off shoping for the day and Methos intended to spend the next few hours celebrating mistletoe in every room in the loft. Not that he needed the mistletoe as an excuse, but damned if he wasn't going to celebrate.

When he got upstairs he grinned mischieviously as he saw Mac dressed in a apron. It seemed the younger man was baking. Hmm...kissing or cookies? The debate was quickly won as Duncan removed the apron and turned to face him.

Duncan's eyes widened slightly, before he smiled in welcome and walked to his lover. The two had gotten so close that they were no longer alerted to each other's presence through the immortal alarm. Duncan had been stunned the first time it happened, but now he accepted it as a part of the life they had forged together. A life as mates.

Methos pulled Duncan into his arms and kissed him deeply. "You and I have some celebrating to do while everyone is out shopping," Methos told him when they pulled apart.

"What are we celebrating?" Duncan asked, amused.

"Mistletoe," Methos answered with a laugh and a kiss.



The End