As Long As My Heart Beats

by Katlin

RATING: Ok, here it is. I left off the ADULT on the subject line because, well I figured on this list EVERYTHING is Adult. :)

{ARCHIVIST RATED THIS ONE: NC-17}

Disclaimer: The Highlander characters and concept are not mine, I just play with them. Katlin, Mirina, Juliet, and Stephan are mine, so don't borrow them without asking

WARNING: This story contains violent images including rape, consentual BDSM sex, and rape of a minor. This story also contains sexual situations including m/f, implied m/m, and m/f/m.

BDSM scene includes spanking, whipping, bondage...ok I forget the rest of the stuff, but you get the picture. It's rough.

Series: I forgot to mention. This story is the second in a series. The first was "Believe in Forever" It shoudl be understandable without reading the first one. But if you want to read it it's on my website at http://katlinmac.virtualave.net/believe.html

 

Highlander: As Long As My Heart Beats

By KatlinMac
tmwells@katlinmac.virtualave.net

 

Joe Dawson returned from his vacation to find that Methos and Duncan had rebuilt his blues club. Methos had gotten a hold of his expansion plans and Duncan used his connections to ensure that the work was completed before Joe returned. It was the least they could do. Somehow MacLeod felt responsible for the bar's destruction. If he had killed Humphreys earlier, then the quickening wouldn't have been just outside the bar.

It was just as Joe had pictured it. The stage was enlarged and the sound system had been improved. There was nearly three times the number of tables to seat the ever-growing number of regular patrons. The watcher walked back through the kitchen and found that it was more then double its previous size. He also found that Mike had hired a new cook. Actually the small brunette was a certified chef. When she had walked into the bar and asked Mike about the job, he had hired her on the spot. Once he tasted her cooking, he knew Joe would adore her.

********

Methos, Richie, Trish, Duncan and Katlin were enjoying a quiet evening at Joe's. Good friends, good food, and good music, what more could anyone ask for? Joe made his way over to their table with a large platter.

"Hey guys. You gotta try this. The new chef just made this up and I need to get an opinion."

Joe sat down the platter filled with pasta. He knew Richie would have no trouble giving him an opinion. Food was one of Richie's favorite hobbies, well, eating it anyway. The women were also eager to help out. After all the sauce looked wonderful. MacLeod had to agree with them. The sauce was pure heaven. In all his four hundred years he had only tasted one like it.

"Joe, this is wonderful! I haven't tasted anything like this in years."

The aging watcher smiled. "Yeah I thought it was pretty great too. I think I'm gonna have to make sure she sticks around for a while."

The Highlander looked shocked. "She? The chef is a woman?"

Katlin looked at Macleod. . . .then it hit. The unmistakable presence of another immortal. The immortals looked around for the source as the kitchen door swung open. From the way she was dressed, the brunette that immerged was obviously the new chef. . .and she was obviously the source of the presence.

The chef walked over to the table where the immortals were sitting. She kept her hands in sight as not to provoke them. She looked at Joe and smiled. From the look on his face, he now knew she was immortal.

"I just thought I'd come out and meet your friends. Wouldn't want to have any tragic mistakes, now would we?"

"No we wouldn't. Mary, this is Duncan, Katlin, Trish, and Richie."

Mary smiled, but before she had a chance to speak Joe interrupted her thought.

"And this quiet guy over here is Adam Pierson."

Mary looked over at the man sitting slightly behind Joe and started to pale. Methos/Adam looked up and his hazel-gold eyes met hers. Suddenly a look of recognition crossed his eyes. Methos said one word: "Mirina"and he blacked out.

Mirina winced as she heard the name she hadn't used in centuries. Part of her wanted to run away, knowing that Ikainos would want her head for what she had done. But she stayed; her eyes fixed on the unconscious man before her

"Get him on the floor and get his feet up,"said the physician in her, taking over.

The dark warrior and the blonde next to him already had begun to try and revive their friend. Their concern was obvious. As Mirina knelt down and cradled the old immortal's head in her lap, she assured them that he would be fine.

Joe eyed his new chef suspiciously. All of the signs were obviously clear. There was no doubt Mary was immortal, but she didn't fit any descriptions in the database. Well, at least not any that he remembered. The watcher's curiosity was getting to him.

"So, who's Mirina?"

Mirina looked up at the watcher. She knew what he was, and she knew he deserved the truth. "I am. I haven't used that name in centuries, Joe. If I had known that Ikainos was here, I never would have stayed here. Believe me, Joe, I never intended to hurt him."

Richie was stunned. Meeting immortals was one thing; he was getting used to that. But to meet an immortal that knew Methos sometime during his long life was fascinating. Since Methos didn't talk about his past much, anyone who had known him became a treasure chest on information.

"So, Ikainos? What kind of name is that?"

Mirina smiled, "Oh the young ones are always curious." "Minoan. My father named him when he was born." Mirina watched the group and studied their reactions. She could see they were stunned and needed more of an explanation.

Richie looked at the woman cautiously, "And this would have been, when?"

Mirina laughed, "Well, we didn't have what you would call a calendar. But going back, by today's standards it would have been 3159 BC because I was born in 3158."

Joe was so shocked he sat down. "You remember exactly when you were born?"

"Yeah, don't you?"

The old watcher laughed. "Well, yes, but it wasn't over 5,000 years ago. The only immortal I've heard of that old has no memory of his mortal life."

Mirina looked down at Methos' unconscious form. "He doesn't remember any of it? Dying must have been too hard for him."

Duncan began to understand Mirina's train of thought. "You think his mind blocked it because of emotional trauma?"

"Yeah, something like that. How he died was pretty nasty."

Joe couldn't contain his curiosity. "You know how Adam died?"

Mirina was about to answer him when Methos stirred. He looked up into Mirina's amber eyes, suddenly sat up and turned to face her. The look in his eyes told Mirina all she needed to know. He remembered her; he remembered his past.

"Mirina. This can't be happening. You should have died centuries ago."

Mirina smiled. "Yeah, maybe. Hard to believe we're both immortal, huh?"

Methos looked into Mirina's amber eyes and he could feel a warm glow inside. This was really happening. After centuries of trying to remember his past, the woman he loved more than life itself was sitting before him. And he remembered.

"Mirina, what happened?"

Mirina looked deep into his hazel eyes trying to understand what he was asking her. "What? Something you don't remember, or what happened to me?" Her heart barely had time to beat before she had an answer:

"Both"

Mirina sighed "I was afraid you'd ask me that. Why don't you tell me what you remember, and I'll fill in the blank spots. Ok, Ika...er, what are they calling you these days?"

"Depends upon who you ask. The few who know me as an immortal call me Methos."

Mirina suddenly looked pale and began to cry. "So that WAS you! Oh gods, I hoped and prayed that it was you. That the same thing had happened to you as happened to me, but I couldn't find you. Every time I heard that Methos was around I tried to find him, hoping that it was you."

Methos reached for her and pulled her close. To hold her again felt so good, so right. It was as if they had never been apart. Mirina slowly calmed and pulled back slightly, but not enough to pull out of his embrace. "Alright. Why don't you tell me what you remember and I'll see if I can help you fill in the rest."

Methos smiled, "That might take a while. I think we'd better get comfortable."

They both stood and went back to the table where Duncan, Katlin and Richie were sitting. Joe was locking the door to the bar and getting his personal journal. There was no way he was missing anything Methos had to say about his past.

The watcher returned to the table with his laptop computer, a pitcher of beer, and a bottle of scotch. The immortals were all settled and waiting for a long story. Methos looked at the group, who over the past few years had become his family. "Are you guys sure you want to stick around? This could take a while."

Duncan smiled at the old immortal, "Of course. You don't think I'd miss a chance to find out about your past, do you old man?"

Richie agreed with his teacher, "You know, I've wondered about you. I mean, what you're really like. Not the cynical, 'Don't worry about anyone but myself', act you try and put on for people. But what you're really like. Just when I think I've figured you out, you go into one of your cynical acts and I'm not sure anymore. If you think I'm gonna miss this, you're out of your mind.

Methos smiled. He knew they were right. His friends were more like a family to him, and yet they knew very little about his past. He leaned back, closed his eyes, and began to tell his story.

~~*~~*~~

Minoian civilization 3153 BC

Ikainos wandered around the village searching for the perfect pomegranate. Mirina loved fruit, and Ikainos loved to make her happy. He was a slave, as were his parents, but his master was a kind man. They wanted for nothing and were treated far better than other slaves in the city. Mirina was his master's only daughter. She was only a year younger than he was, but he felt protective of her. Ikainos was small for his age, but his abilities with the horses was unmatched by anyone. He was also strong and fearless in a fight. He had proven that more than once since some of the other slaves decided that Ikainos would be the one they would torment.

Ikainos carried the precious basket of fruit back to his master's house. Just inside the courtyard was the master's daughter, Mirina. He thought she looked like a goddess. Her eyes were such an unusual color, as if they were not of this earth. It was no wonder that she had been groomed to become a priestess at the temple of Pontia Britomartis ("Sweet Virgin"). He saw her glance over as he walked into the courtyard and smile. She had always treated him as if he weren't a slave. For that reason he did anything to please her. He often had dreams of himself and Mirina together, but that was never to be. She could never love him. A priestess for the temple of Pontia Britomartis could not know a man, and a slave could not know a citizen. Ikainos would have to be content with serving the woman he loved.

~~*~~*~~

The tape recorder clicked off and Methos took the opportunity to stretch. He walked over to the bar and picked up a bottle of Jack Daniel's. The liquor burned his throat as he slammed two shots down before taking the bottle back to the table with him. Dawson glanced up at his friend and saw the color was gone from his face. "Christ, whatever he's remembering, it can't be good."

Mirina took his hand as Methos settled back in his seat and waited for the watcher to change the tape. Methos looked into Mirina's eyes and smiled. "I'm alright. It's just that some of my memories aren't exactly pleasant."

"I know. I was there. And I'm here now."

Methos leaned back and nodded. Joe was ready to continue, so Methos began again. "Let's see. From then on I think we should just hit the highlights. This is an awful lot of history, and I don't think you need the boring daily activities."

~~*~~*~~

Minoian civilization, 3153 B.C.

Merchants and the scribes had been using hieroglyphics, but it was very limited. Still, if you could read and write you had an advantage. It was a skill that was as yet limited. I learned quickly and my master was pleased to have someone who could deal with the merchants in his place, since Mirina was leaving for service in the temple soon. I didn't want her to go because I wouldn't be able to see her anymore. But she was of noble blood and it was her duty.

I was feeding the horses when Mirina's father came in. He told me how pleased he was with how I handled his horses, and the merchants. That's when things got strange. He began touching me and stroking my hair. He remembers him beating me when I resisted, and then pushing me down. He held me down with one hand as he pulled my tunic up. I fought against him, and he slammed my head against the ground. The next thing I remember was waking up to Mirina kneeling beside me and taking me to the house. I know he raped me, but what happened after I'm not sure.

~~*~~*~~

"So, Mirina. Time to fill in the blanks. What happened when you found me?"

Mirina released the breath she had been holding. That wasn't the memory she thought he would remember. She looked over and saw Methos looking at her with pleading eyes. He really needed to know, so she began.

~~*~~*~~

Minoian civilization 3153 B.C.

I was walking back to the house when I heard sounds coming from the stables. It sounded like someone crying. I walked in and found you lying on the floor. You were unconscious, and covered in blood. You looked as though you had been badly beaten. All I could think was that father would find the person responsible for hurting you and punish them. But when I saw the blood covering your thighs, I knew my father was the one responsible. Before then I prayed that the others would keep him entertained, so he would leave you alone. But I suppose, for someone like him, your gentle nature, and your looks were too much to resist.

Once you woke up, I found that you could walk if I helped you. So I took you back to the house and put you in my rooms. I had a few of the house slaves help me bathe you and dress you, and they stayed with you while I went to find my father. He had promised me that I could have anything I wanted as a gift when I left for the temple. He had already given me four horses, so I decided to ask him for you. I needed someone to tend my horses, and I knew you could defend me on my travels. Father didn't want to let you go, but I let him know that I knew what he had done to you. Even in those times if a man beat someone as badly as he had beaten you, he would be severely punished. Even if the victim was a slave. He wanted to avoid the humiliation that would cause, so he gave you to me.

You spent several weeks in my rooms recovering from his attack. It was during that time I found that I had fallen in love with you. Not long after that, we left for the temple.

~~*~~*~~

Methos sat staring at his beer, his eyes closed tightly as if trying to shut out the memories. Katlin reached across the table and squeezed her friend's hand. She knew how painful memories were for him. Methos patted her arm affectionately and shorter he was all right. "Katlin, it was a long time ago. I was another person then. I'm fine. Really. "

Dawson looked up from his notes with a questioning look. "So Mirina, your father just gave Methos to you?"

Mirina looked across at the mortal and smiled. "Joe, my father was not in a position to allow himself to be humiliated. Even though Methos was a slave, slaves were protected as valuable commodities. In these times a man was judged not only by his wealth, but also by his honor. After what he had done to Methos, in my eyes, my father had no honor. I could have destroyed him in the eyes of our people, but taking Methos away from him and keeping his secret was, in a way worse. He never knew when, or if, I would tell. Making him live in fear was my revenge for Methos. "

Methos looked over at Mirina and smiled. "That type of revenge was fitting. When you found me, it was not the first time your father raped me. It was just the most brutal. I never knew when I would find him behind me, holding me, forcing needed to what he wanted. The day he told me I belonged to you was one of the happiest days I can remember to that point. Of course, I didn't know then that you loved me."

Richie was in shifting in his seat uncomfortably as he watched the two ancient immortals. "So what about this temple? You were gonna be a priestess, right?"

Mirina and glanced over at the young one and grinned. "Yes, but if you are thinking of your modern Catholic Church and vows of celibacy, you're sadly mistaken. Although being a priestess for Pontia Britomartis, I was supposed to remain celibate. But then again when I agreed to become a priestess, I didn't know I was going to fall in love. "

~~*~~* ~~

Minoa, 3138 B.C.

I had been a priestess for 15 years; it was what I had been prepared for all my life. I had my duties at the temple, the people respected my decisions, and I had been given the honor of performing the sacrifices during festivals. They told me that my kind heart made me an excellent choice for the festivals since the sacrifices were sometimes human. I made sure death was quick and as painless as possible. But even with my service in the temple, my life seemed empty. I walked through the village and saw Ikainos at the market. My heart fluttered at the sight of him. His dark hair shining in the afternoon sunlight, his well-formed chest peeking out from under the open tunic. As I turned away heading back to the temple, a young woman stopped me asking for me to pray to Britomartis for her sick child. I put the woman's mind at ease and continued on. I knew why my life seemed empty, and I knew what I wanted now: Ikainos.

But what I wanted was impossible. As a priestess of Britomartis I was, and was sworn to remain, a virgin. But at the same time I couldn't resist the urge to touch him, to taste him. There was nothing I wanted more than to let him take me, but in doing so I would have killed us both. That was the law. I knew Ikainos felt the same way. Each time we were alone he would touch me whenever the opportunity was there. If anyone would have seen us, it seemed innocent enough. He was feeding me fruit, helping me dress, anything that made the touch seemingly harmless. But those touches went straight to my soul and reminded me of what I couldn't have. Sometimes I longed for him to touch me, for any contact with the man I loved. Other times I couldn't bear him near me because I wanted more. Ikainos and I tried to fight the attraction, but my love for him was too strong. Eventually, we gave in to temptation.

~~*~~*~~

Methos' green-gold eyes glittered as he watched Mirina filling in the holes in his memory. He loved her as much at that moment as he did 5000 years ago. Amber eyes sparkled in the dim light of the bar. Methos couldn't remember the last time he felt this complete. He finally had the memories of his past life, of what his life was like before he was immortal. Listening to Marina tell Joe about life in Minoa, he led his mind wander back over his childhood. He remembered his mother telling him stories of their homeland; his father teaching him about horses; Marina entertaining young children with stories of goddesses. But the memory warmed his heart was Marina loving him.

~~*~~*~~

Minoian civilization 3138 B.C.

Ikainos walked down to the river with his mistress' urn. He always brought her cool river water to wash her hair in. His mistress treated him well, or it least as well as could be expected for a slave. As he approached the riverbank, a glimmer of light caught his eyes. The morning sun was shimmering off of the golden armband that Marina wore. He stood mesmerized as he watched her bathing in the river. His eyes followed her graceful hands as they gently caressed down her neck and over her breasts. Ikainos imagined his hands following the same path, feeling her, and caressing her. He gasped as her hands roamed lower and her fingers disappeared below the water.

Mirina heard the sound and turned to find Ikainos staring at her. The morning sun was shining on his alabaster skin making him look more like a sculpture than a slave. She reminded herself of her station; that she was a priestess of Britomartis and was to remain unknown to any man. But this was not just any man. This was Ikainos. Slowly she walked towards the shore, and the man who haunted her dreams. Her hands hovered just between her thighs, not touching, but barely covering the only part of her Ikainos had never seen. As she stood before him in the water, her amber eyes glistened with desire. Cautiously she reached up to touch the man she had dreamed of so often.

His breath caught as he felt the coolness of the water on her hand, and the heat of her skin. Slowly she inched her way down his chest, savoring the feel of his skin against hers. Ikainos closed his eyes; just savoring the sensations as her fingers brushed aside his tunic to maintain contact with his skin. The urn he had been carrying slipped to the ground as his entire body relaxed under her touch. Ikainos slowly opened his eyes to look upon the woman of his dreams. The sight of the unshed tears in Mirina's eyes nearly broke his heart. He reached down and took her hands in his as he slipped into the water in front of her.

"Mistress? Have I done something to displease you?"

Mirina was surprised by his question. It was typical of Ikainos to worry about her pleasure. She smiled as she brought his hands up to her face. "No. You have done nothing. I was thinking how cruel the gods must be to send you to me, when I cannot have you."

Ikainos cupped her face in his hands and smiled. "Mistress. I live to please you. There is nothing cruel in that."

Mirina leaned forward to reach him. His lips were soft and moist as they descended down upon hers gently probing with his tongue softly stroking her lips..opening them gently...to taste her sweetness as her hands slowly caress up his chest to encircle his neck...slowly deepening the kiss.

She collapsed against him and circled her arms around his neck, her passion overwhelming her. Slowly she slid her hands inside the collar of his tunic, caressing the nape of his neck. Her one hand slowly unfastened his belt as her hand slid slowly down the open fabric, caressing his hard muscles. Her mouth followed the path of her hands over the flat peaks of his nipples, as he gently kissed down her neck and tangled his fingers in her long black hair. Her tongue danced over his nipples raising them to hard nubs of desire.

Ikainos moaned low as Mirina's hands slowly worked his tunic down his shoulders. He loosened his grip on her hair to allow the fabric to slip to the ground.

Mirina stared into his eyes as their bodies slowly pressed together, their mouths fusing as their hands slowly explore every curve and every crevice they had both dreamed of for so long. She gasped as she felt the evidence of his desire pulsing against her thigh.

He kissed his way down her body until he could take a wet nipple in his mouth and rolled it around on his tongue as his hands slowly traced the curve of her spine and pulled her closer. Slowly he bent slightly and scooped her into his arms carrying her to the bank and gently lying her down on the soft moss in the cool shade.

Mirina moaned as he kissed first one nipple, and then the other as his fingers explored her nether regions. Slowly she opened her silky legs to his warm, gentle hands. Mirina could not contain the gasp that escaped her lips as his fingers stroked over her moist heat. She cautiously ran her hands lower down his body, awestruck at the gentle power she finds in his lean form.

Ikainos pulled back and looked deep into Mirina's amber eyes. He saw not his priestess mistress, but a woman drunk with desire. Gently he brushed her hair away from her face. "Mistress, how can I please you? What do you desire?"

Mirina looked at her beautiful slave and smiled. "You Ikainos. I want you. I want everything. Show me the pleasures of loving."

Her answer fanned the flames of desire that were burning inside him. His passion leading him, he slowly lowered his head and trailed his hot tongue over her body, over her erect nipples and her flat belly. His hot breath stirred her ebony curls as his tongue traced her nether lips. His hands gently rubbed her inner thighs as his face drew closer to her sweet heat.

Mirina flinched slightly as his hands inched up her thighs. Her entire body was sensitized to his touch. Mirina jumped as she felt his tongue run over her sensitive mound. She looked down to meet his green eyes and relaxed once more. This is what she wanted, what she craved. This was her Ikainos.

Slowly he flicked his tongue against her clit, his fingers lightly caressing her from her thighs to her hard nipples. He hungrily fastened his mouth on her, sucking on her clit.

Mirina arched against him, her body searching for completion. Blindly she reached for him, begging him to come to her. He gave in urgently moving up her body and driving his shaft deep into her wetness. Mirina's gasp made him stop, and he saw the pain in her eyes. The sight of her amber eyes filled with tears shattered his heart. He had never wanted to cause her pain. Gently he withdrew from her and kissed away her tears. He stroked her hair and whispered "Don't cry mistress. I love you. I never meant to hurt you."

Mirina reached out to him and pulled him close. She had never felt anything like this. The pain was secondary to her love for him. Slowly she kissed his lips and pushed her body against him. He hesitated, then started to pull away. Mirina smiled at him. "Ikainos. It's all right. The pain is gone. Love me."

Slowly he moved over her and caressed her body. He reached down and stroked her mound, searching for the spot that brought her to such passion. He teased her legs apart and slid between them, brushing his hard length against her. He claimed her lips in a breath-taking kiss as he slowly pressed his cock into her. His entire body was rigid, tensed against causing her more pain. He released her from the kiss and felt her relax onto him, a low moan rising from her throat. Slowly he began to move within her tight wetness, falling into the timeless rhythm.

Mirina ran her hands along his back, digging her nails into the hard flesh as the pressure built within her. She began moaning wildly as her hips met his thrusts. Ikainos slipped his hands under her back and pulled her close, sitting back on his knees. He responded to her lusty moans by thrusting deeper into her. She could feel every inch of him pulsing within her as she rotated her hips, her eyes widening as pleasure coursed through her body. She gripped his shoulders as her entire body trembled; her head fell back as she called his name in mindless ecstasy. Watching Mirina's pleasure was too much for Ikainos to bear. He thrust faster and deeper, closing his eyes as he exploded inside her, her muscles milking his essence from him. He looked into Marina's eyes as he laid her down and rolled to her side. He pulled her close to him, gently kissing her.........

~~*~~*~~

Richie looked over at Methos. The old man had been staring at his beer and grinning for about five minutes. "Ahh Methos? You ok?"

Methos looked up from his beer, glanced at Mirina, and smiled. "Yeah Richie. I'm fine. Just remembering what it was like to be young."

Methos looked over at Mirina. She was just as beautiful as he remembered. He finished his beer, stretched, and started to get his coat. "Well guys, it's been eventful. I think I'm gonna call it a night."

Joe looked up from his Chronicle. "Now, wait a minute. You're just gonna leave after barely telling me anything?"

Methos looked over at him and smiled. He knew Joe was impatient to learn everything about his past, but all of the memories coming back to him was a bit draining. "Yeah, Joe. We'll pick up here tomorrow. I promise."

Joe looked up at his friend and smiled. "Alright. I guess I can let you off easy. You have had a rough day."

MacLeod glanced over at Methos and looked surprised. The man had just recovered over 200 years of his memory and was acting like nothing happened. It was unbelievable. Then again, it was typical of Methos. He leaned back and put his arm around Katlin. The old guy had just found his first love, but it didn't seem to effect the old man. Not the way it would have effected Macleod. He looked at Katlin and smiled. "I still can't believe I almost lost her. It wasn't that long ago....."

~~*~~*~~

Six months before

He moved past Richie and knelt down beside Katlin. She was lying there so peacefully, he might have thought she was sleeping. But Duncan had seen too much death to make that mistake. The only sign that truly gave her true condition away was her crystal blue eyes that stared blankly into the night.

~~*~~*~~

But Duncan didn't worry about that now. Katlin was immortal, safe and in his arms. He was finding it hard to believe that the overwhelming love and relief he felt when he found Katlin alive, wasn't effecting Methos the same way. He watched his friend get his coat and start towards the door. Duncan was finishing his drink when he felt Katlin's hand slowly inching up his thigh. He started to reach for his own coat as Katlin said goodnight to Joe. He heard the watcher make a comment about everyone jumping ship as he saw Richie and Trish also heading home.

Mirina was stunned. He was going to do it. Methos was just going to leave like nothing happened. She watched him until he reached the door. Then he turned, looked at her, and smiled. She felt a fire deep within her that has been buried long ago. His smile was all the encouragement she needed.

Mirina dashed into the kitchen to find her assistant. Juliet Wingman had been her friend and companion since her mother died when she was 10. The past 27 years had been both difficult and wonderful, as was the case for most immortals when the tried to have a family and a normal life. Juliet knew all about Mirina, and her past, and she loved her anyway.

"Jules, I'm heading out."

"Mar, what are you talking about? You're the one who said we were prepping ahead. We've got three soups and marinara on to finish. You can't just take off."

Mirina smiled. "Do you remember when you asked me how I died? About my first love?"

"Yeah, so?"

"He's alive. He's alive and he's out front."

"Mar, are you sure?"

"I have to do this. I can't just let him leave."

Juliet looked at her friend and smiled. There was a light in her eyes that she had never seen before. "Ok, I'll hang out here and finish up. But I want to meet this guy later."

Mirina smiled. "Sure. Maybe later. Right now he and I have got some serious catching up to do." She started to leave when she stopped and grinned at Juliet. "Oh, by the way. Joe's gonna be around for a while with paperwork and stuff."

"And you're telling me because?"

"Because I've seen the way you two look at each other. Take my advice, hon. Neither one of you have forever. Time and love are precious. Don't waste them." And she walked out to find Methos.

~~*~~*~~

The ride to his apartment was quiet, neither one knowing quite what to say. Mirina followed him inside and draped her coat over a chair. Methos leaned his Ivanhoe against the wall as he hung his coat. He hadn't been this nervous since he'd asked Alexa on a date. "This is silly old man. Just talk to her." He decided to go with the modern day icebreaker. "You want some coffee?"

Mirina smiled, "Yeah, I love some." She watched as Methos walked across to the kitchen and started the coffee brewing. The muscles in his back rippled with each movement. Mirina was all too familiar with the hidden his strength. For her, that was part of the attraction. He was powerful, without being overwhelming.

Over the centuries he had not lost that quality, his quiet strength reaching her even through Macleod's powerful presence. She couldn't handle the silence any longer and followed him into the kitchen. "Methos, this is ridiculous. We grew up together. Talk to me."

Methos turned to her and smiled. "Yeah. I guess. There's just a lot of thing in my past that you don't know about, and I'm not sure how you'll react." Now that he had said that much he had to continue and tell her everything. "Ok, maybe not everything, but if I give her the worst of it now maybe things will work out."

He sat down at the breakfast bar and motioned for Mirina to sit beside him.

She looked into his green eyes and smiled. "So tell me, what have you been up to for the past 5,000 years?"

He smiled and decided to just lay it on the line. "Oh the usual. Murdering, raping, pillaging.."

Mirina laughed. "Oh come on! You make it sound like you were one of The Four Horsemen!" She watched his smile fade out of his eyes, then he found it impossible to look at her.

"Mirina, I was one of The Horsemen. Actually, I was Death." She listened as he told her all about The Four Horsemen and how he laid the plans for the raids. He told her how he killed and abused Cassandra and countless others. Mirina watched his eyes as he told his tale. Those green-gold orbs reflected so much pain and regret as he told her of his crimes. When he finished he sat motionless for a few minutes before he finally focused on her. Instead of disgust or a similar reaction, as he expected, Methos saw only a reflection of his pain.

Mirina pulled back and stood up. She took Methos' hand, walked over to his couch and sat down. Once more she pulled him close to her. He pillowed his head on her breast as she stroked his hair and whispered softly. In that moment, Methos felt as if all his past atrocities had been wiped away and he fell into a peaceful sleep. If this woman who had known him as a child could forgive him, then maybe he could forgive himself.

~~*~~*!!

Juliet was finishing the soups when she remembered it was Thursday. "Great. Produce order day and Mar takes off." She set the soup pot in an ice bath and checked the sticks. After she put the soup in the cooler she took her order list and headed for the office. The new kitchen had been set up with its own office so Joe wouldn't have to be bothered with the details of running the kitchen, that was Mirina's job. Joe was in charge of the blues.

She looked for the phone numbers she needed, but they seemed to be nowhere in the office. "Damn her. Now I have to get the numbers from Joe." The idea of talking to Joe made her uneasy. It wasn't that she found him intimidating, she had just never felt an attraction this strong before.

She walked out into the bar and found it empty. Only the lights behind the bar penetrated the darkness. Juliet walked over to Joe's office door and stopped. The blues man was leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed listening to his band's recent recording. With the soft light of the office was shining off of the silver in his hair, the sight of him and the sultry sounds from the CD had Juliet flooded with desire.

Joe opened his eyes and saw Juliet watching him; her delicate body accented by the back light of the bar made her look almost angelic. Almost. Dawson could see her green eyes practically glowing with desire. He had thought Juliet was attracted to him, now he was sure. He opened his mouth to speak, but his question was smothered by her lips against his. Joe pulled back in surprise and found himself trapped between Juliet and his chair.

She was surprised by Joe pulling back, but was even more surprised when he reached up to pull her down to him. She melted against him as he crushed his lips to hers. Juliet felt his strong arms lift her onto his lap, his arousal already evident. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she ground her hips against him. The added friction on his growing erection was nearly his undoing.

He felt her hand sneak between them and begin to unfasten his belt, as she slowly kissed her way down his chest. The sensation of the rough cotton of his shirt and the moist heat of her mouth against his already sensitive nipples was unlike any he had imagined. He couldn't contain his moans as he felt her tongue caress the length of his shaft. Without any warning, she took him deep in her throat causing Joe to arch against her. It took every ounce of his control not to thrust into her willing mouth, but he didn't want this to end too soon. Juliet truly had a talented mouth, and before long Joe could feel his balls going tighter signaling his impending release.

She could feel the tension in his balls and didn't object when he reached down and eased her off of his cock. He knew that he was too close to the edge and needed to slow things down or they would end way too soon. He pulled her up to him and kissed her, letting her feel his desire for her grow.

Juliet melted into his arms and was content to lie against him with his strong arms wrapped around her. But she had needs of her own that screamed out to be met. Slowly she inched her way back down to his chest, this time unbuttoning his shirt with her teeth and kissing the newly exposed flesh. She heard his harsh breath as her tongue reached a nipple and she softly sucked it to attention, then she turned her attention to the other one before continuing her decent. Juliet smiled as she felt his body react to her touch. She teased him letting her hair brush against his sensitized flesh as she continued down and began to once again lick his hard shaft.

His moans grew louder as she continued to lick from the base to the tip, and back again. Juliet knew he couldn't last much longer, so she changed her attack to lick across the purple tip and gather the moisture that was there. His breathless plea of "Juliet, please," was all she needed to hear before she stood and slipped out of her baggy slacks. She stepped forward and positioned herself over his rigid length as Joe reached up and began to unbutton her blouse.

His hands fell away from her as she impaled herself on him in one fluid thrust. Together they found a rhythm that satisfied them oth and left them breathless. Joe held her tight as they calmed afterwards. He looked into her soft green eyes and kissed her gently. There was no doubt in his mind that he would wake up with her in his arms.

~~*~~*~~

Methos woke to the morning sun in his eyes and the smell of coffee. It took him a few seconds for his mind to register his surroundings and remember how he got there. "Mirina." He stretched and made his way over to the kitchen. "Well, you really messed up this time. Why in the hell did you tell her about The Horsemen?"

Mirina snapped him out of his thoughts. "Good morning. Coffee's ready and breakfast will be just a minute."

Methos smiled and reached for the coffeepot. "Perhaps telling her wasn't a bad thing. I never expected her to just accept me in spite of the things I've done."

"Methos? Are you awake, or just doing an imitation of it?"

"Mirina, about last night..."

Mirina cut him off sharply. "Look, we've all done some things we wish we hadn't. It's part of living. You told me and I'm still here. Now don't go making a big deal about it."

Methos chuckled and slipped his arms around her waist. "I wouldn't dream of it. I was just going to apologize for falling asleep on you. Really now, do you think I make a habit of bringing beautiful women to my apartment and falling asleep?"

Mirina laughed and hugged him. "Oh of course not. We'll just keep that between us. Now, how do you like your omelets?" Some things were better left unspoken, and they both knew that the night before was one of them.

~~*~~*~~

Duncan rolled over and reached for Katlin, but all he found was the cool sheets beside him. He got up and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. It seemed a bit strange to be living above the antique shop with a woman other than Tessa, but at the same time it felt so right. Moving in with Katlin had seemed practical enough. It made it easier for Joe as their watcher; it was easier for Katlin's training if they were together, and he was around to protect her if necessary. But mostly he did it because he wanted to be with her and the loft was just too small for them. Duncan found her curled up in the living room staring at the coffee she held. He walked over and leaned on the couch. "Are you alright, sweetheart?"

Katlin looked up at her highland warrior and smiled. "Yeah I'm ok. I was just thinking about Methos."

He reached out and caressed her face. "He'll be alright. He finally remembers his past, and he found his first love."

"Yeah, but some of the things he was remembering last night weren't very pleasant. I don't care how long ago it was. After centuries of forgetting, he remembers being raped. That can't be easy for him."

Duncan walked around the couch and sat down beside her. "Sweetheart, Methos told me once that I couldn't understand some of the things he had done because the world was different. Maybe it isn't as hard on him as you think."

"Maybe, but I'd still like to check on him."

Duncan sighed. There was no point in arguing with her. She wouldn't rest until she saw with her own eyes that Methos was fine. "Ok, we'll stop by on the way over to Joe's. I promised him I'd stop by on our way to the island."

Katlin smiled and got up. "Ok, I'll just get ready and we can get going. I want to be all settled in up there before it gets dark."

~~*~~*~~

Methos opened the bathroom door and emerged still drying his hair. He tossed the towel aside and stepped into the kitchen. Mirina was standing at the counter, wearing nothing but one of his shirts, chopping onions for his omelet. Methos braced himself against the wall as flashes of the past threatened to overwhelm him.

Mirina kissing him......the temple roaring with activity.....Mirina stepping to his side as he lay on the stone slab.....her amber eyes glistening.....the sharp burn of pain as she drew the knife across his throat.....the agony as she buried it to its hilt in his chest.

Methos blinked and looked up at Mirina. "You bitch! How dare you...how can you even look me in the eye?"P> Mirina was startled as he advanced on her. "Oh shit. He remembers." She backed away from him, but soon ran out of room to run and he caught her.

"You took everything away from me! I didn't even remember my own name!"

Mirina said nothing, which angered him further.

Methos unleashed his fury on her knocking her to the floor. Mirina stared up at him, her vision blurred by the blood flowing into her eyes. Part of her screamed to fight back, but she couldn't. In her heart he was still Ikainos and he had every reason to hate her. She watched as he towered over her, his eyes glossy with hate. "I've learned a lot since you killed me. Centuries of learning how to make people fear you and what hurts them the most."

Methos reached down and pulled her up by her hair with one hand until she was sitting on the floor. He unfastened his jeans with the other hand releasing his rapidly hardening cock. He forced her head back and glared at her. "Don't do anything stupid," he growled and shoved his length into her mouth. Mirina concentrated on relaxing and breathing as he brutalized her. She was only vaguely aware of being thrown back down on the floor and beaten again. She welcomed the blackness that swallowed her as he savagely thrust into her.

~~*~~*~~

Duncan noticed the door to Methos' apartment was ajar and immediately expected the worst. He could sense another immortal in the apartment, but he knew it was not Methos. He motioned for Katlin to stay behind him as he pulled his katana and slowly pushed the door open. The apartment was in shambles. The warrior gazed at the overturned furniture in the living room and followed the trail of rubble to the kitchen. He saw no signs of a quickening, so at least his friend was alive. As he turned the corner into the kitchen he noticed the figure unconscious on the floor.

"Mirina!"

~~*~~*~~

Duncan busied himself making tea while Katlin tended to Mirina at the opposite end of the loft. It had only taken him a few seconds to decide to move Mirina there. He wasn't sure who had attacked her or if they would come back, and it was closer that the antique store. But she might know where the old man was.

It had been nearly an hour since their arrival at the loft when Mirina stirred. The High Priestess loomed over her and demanded the sacrifice...She stood helpless as her love was brought out and stretched out before her...Suddenly a hand reached out and struck her...she was spun around and was face to face with Death...He pinned her face down on the altar...As Death raped her she saw Ikainos lying on the altar beside her...She watched as his face changed from Ikainos of 5,000 years ago to present day Methos...She could see the pain in his eyes as he asked her "How could you kill me? I loved you."

Duncan and Katlin rushed to her side as Mirina sat up yelling "Methos!" Katlin gently reached out and touched her shoulder as she looked around trying to orient herself.

Duncan's voice broke through the cloud in her mind. "Relax. You're safe."

Mirina looked at the handsome Scot and relaxed a bit. "Methos' friend." She looked around the loft searching for Methos, but he was not around. "Of course he's not around. Not after what he remembered."

"Where's Methos?"

Duncan looked concerned as he got up to find her something to wear. "I was hoping you would have some idea. He wasn't around when we found you."

Katlin moved closer to Mirina and put her arm around the ancient woman. "Do you know who it was who broke into Methos' apartment?"

Mirina stared at her for a second, then began to laugh. "You think someone broke into his apartment? You kids have no idea what went on in there."

Duncan was already concerned for Methos, and Mirina's attitude was not helping his already sour disposition. "Well it didn't take much to figure out that someone trashed the place and raped you."

"Duncan!" Katlin screamed.

Mirina stood up and began to dress. "It's ok Katlin. He's right. But he's got the details wrong. No one broke in. Methos trashed the place."

Katlin blinked and stared at Mirina. "Methos trashed the place?"

Duncan looked at Mirina and realization dawned. He knew that Methos was the one who raped Mirina, and every fiber of his being screamed at him to find Methos and make him pay for what he had done. He stalked towards the door ignoring Mirina telling him to stop. He reached for his katana by the door as Mirina reached out and spun him around to face her.

"You are not going after him!"

"After what he's done he needs to pay," Duncan growled as he turned back to the door.

Mirina grabbed him and slammed him into the brick wall. "And who died and proclaimed you judge and jury. I said you're not going after him."

Duncan struggled against her as he tried to break free. Mirina reached up and pinched the bundle of nerves where the neck meets the shoulder. Duncan tensed against the pain and stopped struggling. Mirina never released her grip and guided him over to the sofa.

"Now that I have your attention maybe you'll listen to me. You are not going after Methos. He trashed his place after he vented his anger on me. Now listen carefully. Methos did not; repeat did not rape me. I know what it looked like, but since I obviously can hold you at bay, I could have stopped Methos. I didn't want to."

She released her hold on Duncan and sat on the table in front of him. "He remembered part of his past. Actually he remembered how he died. He came out of the shower, he started to remember, and he got angry. I mean really angry. He needed to vent that anger, so I became the vent."

Duncan and Katlin were mystified by this revelation. Katlin stared at Mirina and tried to understand why she would allow anyone to hurt her like that.

Mirina could tell what Katlin was thinking and began to explain. "I know it sounds weird, but considering what the memories it seemed like the natural thing to do. Last night Methos remembered his parents and his life before immortality. This morning he remembered how he died. He remembered I killed him."

Katlin's jaw dropped. "You killed him? Wait a minute, I thought you loved him."

Mirina walked over to the counter where Duncan had left her tea. "I did. That's why I killed him." She turned and continued. "Look things were different then. I was a priestess. He was a slave. We weren't supposed to fall in love. When they found out about us, he was sentenced to death. As my punishment I had to do it."

Katlin walked over and wrapped her arms around Mirina. "How awful! You loved him and they made you kill him. No wonder he was angry."

Mirina pulled back and looked at Duncan. "He didn't remember all of it. When he remembers the rest of it he's going to need a good friend. He's a good man and when the rest of his memory returns and he realizes what happened at his apartment, he'll be looking to lose his head."

Duncan stood and grabbed his jacket. "Then we better find him before that happens." He stopped halfway to the elevator. "Katlin, I'm..."

"Honey, just find Methos. We have forever."

~~*~~*~~

A lone figure sat hunched in the shadows of Joe's bar. With the red eyes and the shattered look, to the casual observer he looked like any other homeless drunk. But if anyone looked closely, they would have found an emotionally crushed immortal. Methos leaned back against the wall and looked to the sky. "How could I have attacked her? The woman I loved. The woman who understood my past. She didn't deserve that, no one does. Mac will never understand this. Maybe I'll get lucky and lose my head before he finds out what I've done. Before he finds out what kind of monster I've become."

~~*~~*~~

Minoa, 3138 BC

Ikainos wanted to comfort his mistress as the High Priestess announced the sentence, but he already knew his fate. "...the slave Ikainos is to be sacrificed at the midsummer night festival tomorrow. Sentence will be carried out by Sister Mirina."

Mirina was devastated. "No! You cannot make me do this!"

The High Priestess glared at her. "If you do not perform the sacrifice, you will die with him."

Mirina stood her ground. "Then I will die."

The High Priestess and her guards left Mirina and her slave-lover in silence to ponder their fate. Ikainos knelt before his mistress with his eyes full of tears.

"Please. Do as they ask. I cannot bear the thought of your death."

Mirina leaned down and cupped his face in her hands. "As I cannot bear the thought of yours. I cannot go on without you beside me. I would rather die beside you than to live without our love."

Ikainos held her hands to his chest. "You are a priestess. I was born a slave. My life means nothing. You made me feel important. Let me do this. I can die like a king if I know you will be safe."

Mirina burst into tears at his words. He was willing to give his life to keep her safe. The ultimate sacrifice. At that moment she realized just how much he loved her, and she knew he could refuse him nothing.

"Ikainos, I have loved you since I was a child. And I will continue to love you for as long as my heart beats."

~~*~~*~~

The thrum of immortal presence snapped him out of his memories. "Maybe I'll get lucky and whoever it is will just take my head and get it over with." But as the presence grew closer Methos recognized it. "MacLeod." He didn't look up as the large hand descended on his shoulder.

"Methos?"

Methos leaned forward to make it easier for The Highlander. "Just do it, Mac. I don't need a lecture."

Duncan stopped and stared at his friend. He understood what his friend was asking of him; he just wasn't sure why. He thought back to when he first met Methos and the old man had offered him his head. He remembered Kronos and The Horsemen. Looking back he realized how he had treated his friend, and why Methos was expecting him to take his head.

He knelt down beside Methos, trying to get hi to look him in the eye. "Methos, I'm not going to take your head. Mirina's worried about you."

"Tell her I won't be hurting her again. If you're not after my head I'm sure I can find someone who will be."

"Methos be reasonable!"

"I am being reasonable! It wasn't that long ago you wanted me out of your life because of my past. Well this wasn't the past, MacLeod. This was last night! I raped her! All she did was try to take care of me and I raped her."

Duncan barely had time to catch him as Methos slumped forward sobbing as if his heart had been ripped from his chest. Duncan held him until the tremors stopped and gave him a few moments to pull himself together before he spoke.

"Come on, Methos. Let's get you inside. You look like you could use a beer, and Mirina's worried about you."

Methos looked at Duncan in disbelief. "She's worried about me? After what I did to her?"

Duncan pulled the ancient immortal to his feet. "Well she doesn't think you did anything wrong."

"She WHAT?"

"I'll explain it to you inside."

"Inside? Mac, where are we going?"

"You really were out of it weren't you? Joe's is right down the street."

~~*~~*~~

Mirina stepped out of the shower when the buzz of an approaching immortal reached her. She knew Katlin was in the next room, but still she dressed quickly. She stepped out of the bathroom to find Richie sitting at the counter with Katlin.

"I thought MacLeod was moving to your place?"

"He is. He's almost finished. The loft will be all yours in a few days."

"Aren't you two going up to his cabin this weekend?"

Katlin looked down as Mirina walked over to the counter. "Hey if you two had plans.."

"Mirina don't. Duncan wouldn't have been able to get you and Methos off his mind. We'll go another time."

Mirina poured a cup of coffee and blushed. She barely knew these people, and yet they would turn their lives upside-down to help her. Methos had told her about MacLeod and how protective he was of the people around him. It was kind of comforting to her to be accepted into The Clan MacLeod so quickly.

Richie glanced at Katlin and quickly looked away. "So you guys aren't going up?"

Katlin looked over at Richie and saw the color starting to rise in his cheeks. When the young man looked up she saw his eyes filled with uncertainty. "Richie of there's something on your mind, spit it out."

"Well, I was sort of wondering if..........well, um........since you and Mac aren't going to be using the cabin this weekend..............well, I was kind of hoping.........."

Katlin smiled. "Do you want to use the cabin this weekend?"

Richie's blue eyes sparkled with hope. "Do you think Mac would let me? I mean I've never been there without him, and......well..."

Mirina looked puzzled. "Richie, what has you so flustered? I've only seen men this unsteady when..........Ooooohhh."

Katlin looked at Mirina and back at Richie. "Trish."

Richie flushed bright red and stared at his coffee. "Yeah. It's just that I've never met anyone like her. I want to do something special this weekend, but I have no idea where to start."

"And you thought about the cabin?"

"Well not until you said you weren't going up there. I was thinking about doing something here at the loft. But what I don't know. Mac always makes this stuff look so easy."

Mirina pulled a stool over to the counter and sat between Richie and Katlin. "What stuff? What does MacLeod do?"

Richie reached for the coffeepot and poured another cup. "You know. When he's with someone he cares about, he really goes all out. I mean most of the women I've dated it's been dinner, a movie, and then maybe we go back to my place. I want this to be different. I want to show her what she means to me. I want her to know how she makes me feel. I know I'm not making any sense, but...."

Mirina cut in, "Actually you're making perfect sense. You've been seeing this woman and you want her to feel as special as she makes you feel. You want to romance her. Am I close?"

Richie sat back and sighed. "Exactly. I want to give her a weekend she'll never forget. But where do I start? I've never done this."

Katlin scooted her stool closer to the young man. "Rich, this is me you're talking to! Trish has been my friend since college. I know what she likes, and what she's wished men would do."

Mirina walked over to Richie's other side. "And I've been around far too long not to know romance. It's one of my favorite subjects. You're in luck. Your teacher may have shown you how to romance a woman, but we get to fill in the details."

Katlin smiled. "You get the best of both world's, Rich. The first thing you have to do is go down to the office and pick up that box Mac had down there. He was taking it up with us and there's no point is letting it sit there."

"Then what?"

Katlin and Mirina smiled and began to give the young man the true secret of romance: know what the woman wants.

~~*~~*~~

MacLeod and Methos had been at Joe's for about an hour before Methos would let Duncan call Mirina and let her know he was all right, and that had been two hours ago. Katlin said something about helping Richie with a problem before they came over, but now he was beginning to worry. He was reaching for his cell phone when an immortal presence washed over him. A few moments later the front door opened and his lover appeared, followed closely by Mirina. Methos looked up into Mirina's amber eyes and burst into tears. She tried to embrace him, but he fell to his knees at her feet.

"Methos, are you alright?"

Methos was sobbing at her feet. "I can't even begin to apologize for what I did to you...."

"There is nothing to apologize for. You needed me. That's all it was."

She sat down and lifted his head to look in his eyes. "You didn't do anything. We both needed to heal. I've spent too long feeling guilty about your death. We both needed it."

Methos looked into her eyes and saw only her love for him. "She's serious. Gods, what did I do to deserve a woman who can love me that much?"

"I still need to make it up to you. I know nothing can excuse my behavior, but I'd like to redeem myself."

"Methos, you don't have to..."

"But I want to. Mirina, I'll do anything."

Mirina contemplated this for a moment. "Anything?"

"Anything. I am yours. Do with me as you please."

Duncan looked stunned and started to protest, but a glance from Katlin and he decided against it. Mirina was lost in thought stroking Methos' hair.

"Well now that you mention it there is some place I'd like to go..."

~~*~~*~~~

Later that evening

"Mmmmm. That outfit turned out better than I expected."

Methos stood in her living room for her inspection before heading out to the club. He was dressed in black leather pants that fit like a second skin, black boots, a flowing white poet's shirt, and a black leather vest.

"It meets your approval then?"

"Oh yes. It will do quite nicely. Are you sure you want to do this? You know what you're getting yourself into?"

Methos lowered his eyes in submission. "Yes Mistress. It is as it has always been. I am your slave to do with as your wish."

"Oh I'm gonna have a hard time keeping the wolves away from you."

A short time later Mirina was greeted at the door by a large man dressed in leather pants with studded straps crossing his chest. "Mistress M. How nice of you to join us this evening. Shall I call The Master and let him know you've arrived?"

"Not tonight, pet. I'm here for my own enjoyment, not to help Stephan."

Mirina motioned for Methos to join her and he stepped forward, still slightly behind her, his eyes lowered.

The bouncer gave Methos the once over and smiled at Mirina. "Have a nice time, Mistress."

"Oh I intend to."

The club was dark and filled with oddly dressed people. Even in her leather mini and halter, Mirina was one of the more conservatively dressed people there. The music was loud, but the moans of the men and women in cages by the stage could still be heard. A waiter led them to a reserved booth near the stage. Mirina sat and motioned for Methos to kneel beside her. From there Methos could see why the one man was moaning. He was dressed only in a leather collar and mask and was chained so he was spread-eagled. A cock ring surrounded the man's purple erection. Methos' own cock ached in sympathy for the man, but he knew the situation was completely voluntary.

Mirina saw him watching the masked man and leaned over to him. "Just wait. It gets better. He does this almost every night." She saw a leather-clad redhead approaching the cage and knew what the woman was carrying. "Now the fun begins." Methos watched as the woman fondled the man's backside and whispered in his ear. The man nodded and she stepped behind him. He heard a loud snap and saw the man jump. Only then did he notice the riding crop she was holding. The sound of the crop connecting with flesh and the man's moans filled the room and held his attention. Mirina watched her slave intently trying to see any sign of disgust. She wondered how far Methos would allow this to go. "I don't want to hurt him. Well at least not anything he won't enjoy. And he certainly seems to be enjoying what he sees."

Methos watched the masked man and felt a stirring in his groin. He knew what the man was feeling. To be completely controlled; to be used for their pleasure; to reach that point where pain and pleasure blur. He had denied himself this for too long. The rational part of him deduced that this desire stemmed from his mortal life, where he was controlled and fell in love with his mistress. His body argued that he desired this because it felt good. No other reason. His twitching cock didn't care about the reason as he saw the redhead approach the masked man with a large butt plug. She whispered to the man once more and placed it against his entrance. Methos heard the man plead with her, not to stop, but to go on. Methos whimpered as she started to push the toy into her masked slave, and groaned with him as the flared end was forced in. The redhead walked around to the front of her slave and whispered something. The man nodded and she walked out of the cage and towards Mirina.

"Mistress M. Nice to see you. You come to play with us?"

Mirina smiled and idly toyed with Methos' hair. "Actually I came to play on my own tonight. This is my pet Adam."

Methos kept his head bowed as Mirina and the redhead talked as if he wasn't there. A few minutes later a man walked over to join the redhead. "So Kris, how long are you going to........Mar! I didn't see you come in."

Mirina smiled, "Yeah I know Stephan. I told the boys I was here for me tonight."

"Well that's a first. Usually you come help with the shows and leave. So are you enjoying yourself?"

Mirina glanced down and saw the bulge between Methos' legs growing larger. "Mmmm looks like I will be. So is the dungeon available tonight?"

Stephan gave Methos a once over and licked his lips. "Mar for you it's always available."

Mirina stood and pulled Methos to his feet. "Well then I guess I'll see you later." Stephan's eyes gleamed as he caught a glimpse of Methos' ass encased in leather. "Hey if you need any help with this one, you know where to find me."

Mirina smiled and whispered to Methos. "What do you think, pet? Should I let him watch?" Mirina pulled back and saw the sparkle in her slave's eyes. "No, I think we should let him join us. Would you like that? To have him touching you while I fuck you?" Methos could only moan in answer. Stephan was a very attractive man: tall, bronze skin, muscular, dark hair. If Mirina was serious and would let this man join them, it would almost be a fantasy come true. "Almost. After all, he's not Macleod." Mirina smiled at Stephan. "Give us a few minutes and come on down."

The dungeon was far away from the noise of the club, and very private. Mirina led Methos into the room and waited to see what he would do. The heavily padded table with restraints at each corner and the floor to ceiling post with metal rings left no question as to their purpose. The rack on the wall holding various whips, crops, and restraints was just above a chest piled with dildos and other sex toys, still in their packaging.

"Stephan likes to have everything people would want, but he also runs a safe club."

Methos glanced up at Mirina and grinned. "So I see. And what is your desire, mistress?"

Mirina smiled. "You know I was just going to ask you that. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean just because I'm into this doesn't mean you have to."

Methos chuckled. "I've been into this scene for centuries. And yes, I want to do this. I've denied myself this for too long."

Mirina smiled and walked over to the rack on the wall. "Well then I guess we should get started." She fondled the floggers and crops carefully choosing a cat of soft lambskin. She turned with it in her hand and picked up a wooden paddle from the table against the wall. "Over by the bench and strip."

Methos walked over to the padded table and began to unbutton his shirt. He carefully folded it over the chair and reached down to unfasten his pants. He groaned as the pressure was released from his half-hard cock.

"You liked watching them. Well, we can't have things ending too quickly, can we?"

Mirina walked over to him and fastened a leather cock ring around his cock and balls. Feeling the leather against his skin, Methos wanted to cum right there. But the pressure prevented his release. She gave her pet a slight push toward the table and he obeyed the unspoken command by lying face down on it. Mirina fastened the leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles. As he heard her walk back over to the rack, he knew she would notice him grinding his hips against the padding. She picked up the cat and snapped it once across his bare ass.

"None of that. You do nothing unless I say, understood?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good."

She stood beside Methos and caressed his back with the soft leather of the flogger. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Give me a word."

"Caesar"

"All right. Limits?"

"None."

Mirina looked at him in disbelief. "Are you sure? "

Methos turned his head and looked at her. "I'm sure. Anything you want. Anything you desire I will do."

"I just don't want to hurt you too badly."

"I'm immortal. I'll heal. Besides I need this. Especially after what happened yesterday. I really need this. The more the better."

"All right. Just checking." She lengthened the restraints on his ankles and ordered him up on his knees.

Methos closed his eyes as he felt her walk away from the table. His breath quickened as he anticipated what Mirina would do. He felt the soft leather dragged down his back and thighs, and then stopped. His heart pounded as he thought about the flogger in Mirina's hand. Time seemed to drag on forever until he felt the first blow.

The blows fell rhythmically across his ass leaving warmed, pink flesh in their wake. But it wasn't the flogger in her hand, it was the paddle. The unexpected change caught him by surprise and excited him more. The blows rained down on his ass, growing increasingly harder until the skin was red and hot.

"Still with me, pet?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good. You're too quiet though. I think you should count for me."

"Yes mistress."

A knock at the door interrupted Mirina in mid swing. Stephan stepped into the dungeon and admired Mistress M's handiwork. "I thought I'd come down and see how everything's going, but I can see you have things under control."

Mirina smiled. "Don't I always?"

Stephan chuckled. "Well yeah, but this is the first time you've been down here with a slave. Normally you stay up on stage with them."

"This one is special."

"So I see. May I join you?"

Mirina looked into Methos' eyes with the question and he nodded. "What I say goes Stephan."

"Of course, mistress."

"Adam, objections?"

"No, mistress"

Mirina motioned for Stephan to enter. He walked over and eyed Methos tied to the bench. "Mistress, is he enjoying this?"

"What do you think?"

Stephan reached under Methos and found his rock hard erection dripping with moisture. "Yeah he's enjoying this. You like having her beat your ass, don't you slut?"

"Answer him, pet."

He gave Methos' erection a not so gentle tug and walked over to the sofa behind Mirina. "May I watch for a while?"

"Yes you may. I might let you play later."

Mirina turned back to Methos and saw his bright red flesh has already turned back to a pale pink. "Alright pet. Are you ready?"

Methos took a deep breath. "Yes mistress."

Again the paddle rained blows across Methos' ass. This time she could hear him keep a careful count of the blows. She increased the force until his voice started to crack. By the time Methos counted 20, his ass had returned to bright red and she could hear the tears in his voice. Mirina set the paddle down and gently caressed Methos' ass. His skin was hot to her touch, and he jumped when she touched him.

"Hurt, pet?"

"Yes, mistress"

Mirina glanced over at Stephan. He had unfastened his pants and was stroking his cock as he watched her spank her slave. She gave him a small smile and looked back at Methos.

"Do you want more?"

Methos groaned, "Oh yes mistress."

Mirina held out the flogger to him. "Show me how much."

Methos stretched until he planted a small kiss on the braided handle. Mirina stepped back from the table and shook out the flogger. "Do you remember the word?"

"Yes mistress"

"Count for me." She let the flogger fall on his already sensitized flesh. Methos whimpered as he started counting the blows. Mirina carefully spaced the blows from his shoulders to his thighs, not allowing the flogger to connect with the same area twice before the immortal's healing could set in. She knew Stephan would become suspicious if she wasn't very cautious with her pet.

Stephan watched her handiwork appreciatively as the flogger traced patterns over the man's flesh. Angry red welts formed across the man's back. The one's traced over his already abused buttocks were outlined in purple. The slave's moaning count of the blows sent shivers up his spine. He knew first hand the kind of pain/pleasure mix Mistress M could deliver, although he had never had actual sex with her. The woman was talented and would make him cum before he could get that far. He eyed the slave's balls stretched tight by the cock ring. "I guess Mistress M wants to make sure that doesn't happen again."

He ran his thumb over the head of his cock and picked up the moisture gathered there. His stroked harder as he watched Mirina slip out of her leather skirt and untie her slave. The slave seemed perfectly trained as he waited until she beckoned him before he moved from the table. He knelt on the floor beside the bed with his head bowed. Stephan could only imagine the whispered command she gave him as he watched the slave bend forward to lean his chest on the bed and bury his face between his mistress' thighs.

Mirina was lost in the sensation as Methos pleasured her. "After 5,000 years he's certainly perfected this." She could see Stephan stroking himself wildly as she moaned when Methos sucked on her clit. She looked down and stroked Methos' hair and glanced at his back. She had bruised him deeply and he was healing very slowly. "Good. Stephan won't be suspicious." Slowly she found the breath to speak.

"That's good....Just like that...mmmmmmm. Stephan, come join us."

Methos glanced up at his mistress while he continued. She saw the question in his eyes.

"You want him too, don't you pet?"

Methos simply nodded, his eyes wild with desire. Mirina pulled him up to he and positioned his cock at her entrance. Slowly she eased him into her. She could tell that it was driving him crazy. He wanted nothing more than to pound into her and explode. She held him still as Stephan leaned down and ran his tongue over the angry welts on his back. Mirina saw Methos' eyes almost begging her to let him move. She relented as Stephan moved away to the drawer and retrieved a condom and a bottle of lube. He held the bottle for Mirina to see and smiled seductively.

"Any objections, mistress?"

Mirina smiled as Methos thrust into her, desperately seeking release. "Well pet? Do you object, or should I let him fuck you senseless?"

Methos stilled and glanced over at Stephan, then looked back at Mirina. "Please, just let me cum. Let him fuck me. Just let me cum."

She nodded to Stephan as he reached down and gave Methos' balls a squeeze, causing him to groan and drop down to his elbows, raising his ass to Stephan. Mirina held him still once more as Stephan put on the unnecessary condom and flipped the bottle open. Methos heard the cap snap and glanced back at Stephan.

"Please just do it."

Stephan looked surprised and stepped to the side so Methos could see him.

"Even I'm not crazy enough to put this in you dry." Stephan held his cock in Methos' face. It was long and as big around as a half dollar. Methos imagined that cock impaling him and he groaned. He leaned forward, kissed the tip, and looked up at Stephan. Mirina looked into Stephan's eyes, her frustration showing.

"Steph just fuck him! He wants it. You want it. I want it. So do it already!"

Stephan moved behind Methos and positioned his cock at the opening. "This is gonna hurt."

Methos smiled at Mirina. "I want it to hurt."

Stephan grabbed Methos' hips and thrust hard into him. Methos screamed and thrust into Mirina as he tried to escape the burning pain. Stephan's thick cock was buried to the hilt, and he felt every inch of it. It was worse then he imagined, and yet he craved more. Stephan set a fast pace pounding into him and driving him into Mirina, while he reached down and unsnapped the cock ring releasing Methos' balls. The release of pressure made him moan and push back against Stephan's cock. This is what he needed: to be taken to the point of pain and pleasure merging into one, the overwhelming sensation of filling and being filled. He could feel the climax building inside him and began to massage Mirina's clit to take her with him.

Mirina was helpless to do anything but hold on to Methos and enjoy the ride. She opened her eyes and saw the intense pleasure on his face. Seeing his pleasure excited her even more. When she felt his fingers on her clit she exploded into a series of orgasms that seemed to last forever. She felt the warmth spread inside her and knew Methos as joined her.

After what seemed like an eternity they all collapsed against the bed exhausted. Stephan pulled free of Methos' ass and backed away. Mirina quickly threw a blanket over Methos, who was still shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. Stephan didn't need to see immortal healing in action.

She walked into the small bathroom, washed and dressed while Stephan watched her. She turned toward him and smiled. "What?"

Stephan shook his head and laughed. "I've never had a slave that craved pain so much. Give me a minute and I'll take care of those welts on his back."

Mirina smiled. "That's sweet, but I'll tend to him after I get him home. I like to spoil him."

"Home? You mean he really is yours?"

Mirina blushed. "Yeah he's really mine."

Stephan laughed, "So now I know why you never let anyone fuck you. You had HIM to go home to."

He stood up, tucked his cock back into his pants and disposed of the condom. "You be sure to bring him by again sometime."

"We'll see."

After Stephan left them alone, Mirina walked over to Methos and gently pulled the blanket away from him. He was curled on his side, the welts and bruises still dark and painful looking, and blood trickled down his thighs to pool on the bed. She stroked his hair and called to him gently. "Methos. Methos come on. We have to get you cleaned up and home."

The hazel eyes fluttered open and stared at her.

"Methos we have to go."

He nodded and rolled onto his back, gasping at the sudden pain and rolled back on his side. "Mirina, I may need your help."

"Yeah I noticed. You aren't healing very quickly."

She helped him into the bathroom and washed him gently. Then he helped him slip into the linen slacks she brought with them. The left the club by the back door, and as they walked to Mirina's car, nothing about their appearance gave away what had just happened.

Methos climbed into the truck and sat in the passenger seat gingerly. Mirina started the engine before she spoke. "Are you alright?"

He smiled at her and joked, "I'm fine. For someone who just had a telephone pole shoved up his ass."

"Why aren't you healing? Your back should be fine by now."

Methos smiled and looked out the window. "She's worried. Shit. Not a time to be joking about this." "Just drive. I'll be fine. Haven_t you noticed bruises heal slower than other injuries? Give me an hour or so and I'll be totally healed."

~~*~~*~~

Methos got out of the truck and gingerly walked up the stairs to his apartment. He stopped abruptly and Mirina ran into him.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

Methos exhaled the breath he was holding and smiled. "I'm fine. Are you going to worry all night?"

He let her enter his apartment and locked the door behind them. "This could get interesting." He turned to speak, but was silenced by her lips against his. She undressed him carefully, as is he was a delicate sculpture. When she slid his shirt off his shoulders, her fingers lightly caressed his back. The welts were gone, but the bruises remained. He pulled her tight against him and kissed her deeply. His hands caressed every curve of her until he swept her into his arms and carried her to his bedroom.

As violent and savage as he had been the day before, now he was tender. Showering her with kisses and caresses, taking time to ensure her pleasure above all else. As he brought her down from one orgasm, he built her into another. Only when she was a quivering mass of flesh did he enter her. The sensation of being filled sent Mirina into another mind-blowing climax, which pulled Methos along with her. He collapsed at her side and pulled her to him. Her breath danced across his chest as she slept.

"Welcome home dikos mou ena pistos agapi." (my one true love)

~~*~~*~~

fin

feed back appreciated