Author: Caliadragon

Title: A Love For Christmas

Date: December 5

Fandom: Highlander

Pairing: Duncan/Methos

Rating: G

Summary: Richie watches Methos and Duncan.

Disclaimer: Not Mine, Unfortunately

Feedback address: Caliadragon@myself.com

Advertisement: Part of the SAC-2003 at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2003

Note: This is my first time doing this particular pairing. Also canon is a far off world and has no place in my world. So don't expect much.

Beta: Thanks to the lovely and talented Edi.


A Love For Christmas
By Caliadragon


Richie Ryan looked at the tree in front of him and tried desperatly not to laugh. Methos had gone all out on the tacky and the traditional. Amanda was standing beside him with her arm tucked into his while Joe and Duncan tried to convince Methos not to hang any more decorations. Not that either were trying very hard. They were both to busy laughing at the older immortal and the slightly intoxicated Connor.

Richie grinned when Amanda laughed in delight from beside him as Methos decided to stop Duncan's complaining the old fashioned way. It had been a shock to everyone when they had announced that they were together. No one thought that their friendship would recover after Duncan found out that Methos had been one of the Four Horsemen.

No one was quite sure what it was that changed Duncan's mind about the whole episode, but they were just glad it had happened. He hadn't seemed this happy in years. Methos was good for the Highlander.

This was their first christmas together and Methos seemed intent on making Duncan as crazy and as happy as possible. Richie was a little jealous of the love that existed between the two. He had been in love with the same man for years, but he had never looked at him.

Richie pushed that thought away and watched as the man he considered a father and a friend got kissed to within an inch of his immortal life.

The two broke apart after a few minutes and Richie felt as though his face would spit from all the smiling he was doing. Duncan was truly laughing for the first time in years and it was all because of the Old Man and his keen since of mischief.



The End