Title: A History In Clouds

Author: Carol

Pairing: Methos/Duncan

Rating: PG, PWP; slash

Status: complete

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: This is just a short PWP ficlet featuring the guys. Now I return to lurkerdom.

 

A History in Clouds
by Carol


It was an absolutely perfect summer day. Duncan had convinced his couch-potato friend to go on a picnic. The two friends were now relaxing after eating an enormous picnic luncheon.

The Scot leaned back against a nearby tree and spread his legs. Pulling the slender body of the oldest immortal against his chest, the two men fell into a light sleep.

Soon, however, a few fat, fluffy clouds began to pepper the once clear blue sky. Opening his eyes slowly, Methos queried, "Hey where'd the sun go?"

The Highlander smiled affectionately, "Well, if you'd look, it's still there behind that big cloud that looks like a rabbit."

"Do you really think that's a rabbit?"

"Sure, what do you think it looks like?"

Pausing for a few seconds, the beautiful voice proclaimed, "A hand!"

"A hand? Now how do you get that?"

"Oh, you know like those rabbits you make with our hands into silhouettes."

"Oh, I see. Well, what do you think that one looks like?" pointing at another large cloud.

"An ear."

With those words, MacLeod began nuzzling the right ear of his friend. "Hmmmmm, and what about that big boy over there?"

"Oh, that's definitely a nose."

Those words promptly got the oldest immortal a kiss on the nose. "Well, how about that longer one with the unusual shape?"

"Gotta be lips, my young friend."

For the next several minutes all words ceased as Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod experimented with the gorgeous lips of his sensual friend.

Finally returning to their cloud watching the green-eyed immortal broke the silence by asking a seemingly irrelevant question. "Have I ever told you that I was once a scout for some headhunters?"

"No, I don't believe you did. What made you think of that right now?"

"Well, look at that long cloud over there, it reminds me of . . . well, you know."

Laughing delightedly Duncan replied. "Oh, Methos. I like the way you think. Speaking of head." At that point, Duncan began to unzip the jeans of his favorite immortal. When the zipper was about half way down, an absolutely gorgeous cock sprung forth from its nesting place.

"Why Methos, you aren't wearing any underwear."

Using his best professor-sounding voice, Methos lectured his friend, "Why you heathen, MacLeod, don't you know that for thousands of years no one wore undergarments."

"I definitely am not complaining. In fact . .." The Scot began to shift his position so that his mouth was very close to
the gorgeous cock. Just as Duncan was ready to take the beautiful organ into his mouth, the older man moved quickly and flipped his friend onto his back.

"Did I ever tell you that I learned Greco-Roman wrestling when I was a member of the Society of the Phallus in Ancient Rome?"

"My, you are a man of many talents. How about showing me your wrestling technique?"

"Glad to." And for the next several minutes, he did.

Finally, the two men were sated and laid back to rest on the large blanket they had brought. Looking once more at the clouds, Methos sat up with a start. "Hey Mac. will you look at that one - it looks just like someone's . . . . "

"What are you talkng about Methos. That looks nothing like someone's .. . . "

"Listen, MacLeod, who was the doctor in this group for more years than you've been alive? I know an . . . . when I see one."

"All right, Methos. I will bow to your superior knowledge. How about I turn over on my stomach, make this extra blanket into a cushion, and you can check out my posterior to your heart's content?"

Smiling his beautiful smile at his beloved friend, "That's great Mac - of all my past lives, I always liked 'playing doctor' best of all."

 


THE END