Title: Why Joxer won't get rid of his Armour

Author: Xandria

Fandom: Xena: Warrior Princess

Pairings: Joxer/?

email: xandria1969@yahoo.com.au

Feedback: You betcha!

Rating: NC 17+ m/m

Archive: Yes

Website: http://members.tripod.co.uk/macgregor/index.html

Disclaimer: All the characters are Ren Pics etc. I have never owned them and are unlikely to. :Sigh:


Why Joxer won't get rid of his Armour
by Xandria


Joxer ran into the cave and halted, panting. His god was there already, waiting impatiently.

"You're late!" he snarled as he grabbed Joxer and began to kiss him on the neck and jaw.

"I'm sorry! It's harder to get away from them when they actually want you for something. And I had to make sure I wasn't being followed." His god pressed down on his shoulders and Joxer knelt.

"Worship me." Joxer nuzzled the leather-clad bulge that began to enlarge as he did so. Reaching up he slowly undid the ties, kissing each part of skin that was revealed as he did so. Reaching his ultimate goal he gently took out his god's lengthening flesh.

The god sighed in pleasure as Joxer pressed his lips upon it, tasting it. As Joxer used his tongue and began to move his fingers his chosen god moved his own hands down to wrap them up in Joxer's hair. He moved his favourite mortal's head up and Joxer opened his mouth to let his god in.

Thrusting in and out gently at first, he gradually moved faster and faster. After several minutes the god stiffened before releasing his essence into Joxer.

Joxer swallowed and began to clean the area with his tongue, carefully licking up any trace until his god was hard once more.

"Strip!" the god said then and Joxer stood up and carefully removed his armour then his clothes. He moved with a grace his friends would have been surprised to see as he placed his clothes and armour in a neat pile then stood. Legs shoulder width apart and hands behind his back, he patiently awaited his god's next order.

"Prepare yourself." Joxer moved over to his pack and took out a vial of oil. Rubbing some on his fingers he reached behind and began to stretch himself.

His god watched in pleasure, indulgence on his face as the mortal gasped and began to move up and down on his fingers.

"Stop!" He froze; not moving from the position he was in as his god moved suddenly to kiss him. He plundered the depths of Joxer's mouth and then moved down to his throat, biting down hard. Joxer moaned and put his arms around his god, pressing closer as he drew blood. His god stood up suddenly and moved Joxer away.

"Take my clothes off." Joxer carefully slid each item off, worshipping each inch of flesh revealed with his mouth. When his god was finally naked he quickly poured more oil into his hands and smoothed it over his god, who began to breathe heavily as he did so.

"Position." He said, his voice strained. Joxer got down on his elbows and knees, placing his forehead on the furs that suddenly appeared underneath him. His god knelt down behind him and slowly entered. Joxer sighed in delight as he was very slowly filled with godly flesh.

And shuddered in delight when he started to move in and out, slowly picking up speed. Joxer moved his hand down to his own erection but his god grabbed it and held it out.

"You come from me inside you or not all." Joxer nodded and moaned as his god began to thrust in and out as he pulled Joxer up until he was sitting in his god's lap as he moved.

Joxer wailed and rested his head on the god's shoulder as he began to come, crying out his name. He slumped there, boneless, as his god continued to move in and out, sighing as the other side of his neck was bitten.

His god stiffened as he came and slowly toppled forward. He moved them to their sides, still inside Joxer. Tightening his arms around his favourite mortal, he slept.


***********************************

A short while later he woke up to the sound of Joxer laughing.

"What?"

"Imagine their faces if they knew..." His god began to laugh too.

"And if they knew I made your armour."

"Hey, I like it, and it does a good job of protecting me."

"At least there's that, even if I was drunk at the time."

"I don't think they'd believe me if I said it was the mighty Hephaestus who made it, not even if you confirmed it." His God
snickered.

"Oh no, I'm the Smith of the Gods, you're the Mighty One, Jox." His god began to sing his song and Joxer joined in, until the
cave was filled with sounds of moans and sighs once again.


Xandria