What A Long Strange Trip

By The Huntress

Series: Part 4 of the One Way Ticket arc

Rated NC17:The sex is here. F/M, F/M/M.

Warning: Some B (but no D), descriptions of violence and rape, and angst.

If you're under 17 please don't read. You probably won't understand it anyway

Disclaimer:Karen belongs to me. Sharyn belongs to Sharyn. Hercules and Iolaus belong in my bed.

 

What A Long Strange Trip

By The Huntress

 

Iolaus' head was still pounding. The noise wasn't making it any better. It sounded like wild animals getting tortured.

"What's the matter Iolaus?" said Karen, with a small smile.

"Will you stop that NOISE!!!" he said with a grimace.

"Hey Sha, you wanna lower that. I don't think he appreciates 'Led Zep'."

The music was lowered, and Iolaus looked a little better. He looked around, observing his locale.

"So this is your time huh?" he said.

"Yeah it is," said Karen. "And before you ask, we got here courtesy of Zeus. I thought you might like a tour of my world, and he agreed. So make yourself comfy, because I got some calls to make. Sharyn says that I haven't been gone at all, so it appears Zeus sent us back to before I left with Ares."

"Calls? Does she have her own messenger?" Iolaus asked Sharyn, very confused.

"Telephones," Sharyn answered. "I'm not sure how they work, but you can get in touch with anyone, anywhere, and at anytime."

"What's this?" Iolaus asked, picking up the remote control. He touched a button and the TV came on. He jumped in shock.

"It's a TV," Sharyn explained. "I don't quite know how to explain it either."

"It's make believe," said Karen, returning to the room. "Well most of it anyway. Bards and their stories sent everywhere, so people can see. Entertainment."

Iolaus pushed another button and they saw Big Bird and Oscar, teaching the letter 'D'. Another push and, strangely, they got the 1958 movie 'Hercules' with Steve Reeves.

"He's supposed to be ME?" asked Herc.

"It's fantasy," said Karen. "Remember when I told you that you were a myth where I came from? Well, now you understand."

Sharyn was giggling.

"What?" asked Karen.

"Maybe you should rent him the Disney version," Sharyn said, and both women fell into a fit of giggles.

"I don't understand," said Hercules, confused.

"I'll explain later," said Karen. "You hungry Herc?"

"Yeah. What do you have to eat?"

"Ah, as I told you earlier that's the magnificent part of my time. You have your choice of almost anything," said Karen, with a smile.

"I'm hungry too," said Iolaus.

"So," said Karen, turning and glaring at him. "Ask me if I care. Why don't you go catch a fish?"

She walked into the kitchen.

"I suggest you apologize to her," said Hercules. "You don't know what's going on."

"And what's that?" Iolaus asked him. "We stay here for a while, then we go home."

"No Iolaus. Zeus sent Karen and I here a day ago. That's why Sharyn here isn't asking any questions about us. You need to make peace with her. We have six more days."

"And after that we go home, right?"

"Yes and no Iolaus. If you don't make it up to her, I think she's going to stay here. She won't come back with us. And after what you said to her, I don't blame her."

"Okay, I'll go apologize, she'll forgive me, and in a week we all go home," Iolaus said, turned, and went into the kitchen.

Hercules turned to Sharyn.

"He doesn't realize what he's done. A simple apology is not going to cut it this time. He needs to learn to appreciate and respect her a bit more."

"I've known her my whole life," said Sharyn. "I know her as well as I know myself. From what she told me about Iolaus, she'll forgive him, and she'll return with you. She loves him, I know that, and I know she loves you too. But I think she wants him to suffer a little."

"I think you're right," Herc said with a smile. "So, you want to show me some of this world? Outside this house, I mean."

" Okay, it'll be fun. What do you want to see first?" Sharyn asked a big grin on her face. It was one thing to show an out-of-towner, but someone from another time, well this was going to be good.

"Well, Karen told me about movies. It helped us get out of a jam a while back. It's like this TV stuff but on a bigger scale, right? So that's what I wanna do. See a movie. I'd like to see one of those scary ones she told us about."

"Okay", Sharyn said with a very big grin. "Hercules, you ever heard of 'Freddy Krueger'? Because they have an 'Elm Street' marathon at the theatre."

"Never heard of him. Is he like Jason? Because she told us about him."

"Sort of. C'mon, we'll stop and get some goodies first. Movie theatre candy costs too much."

"M and Ms?" he asked. Karen had introduced him to them earlier in the day.

"Yeah, and popcorn too," said Sharyn, and they left.

Karen was in the kitchen, going through the pantry. She pulled out a box of Twinkies, and ate four of them in a few minutes. She had really missed junk food.

"Can I try one?" Iolaus asked quietly, looking at her like a little lost boy.

Karen didn't answer him. She was still very pissed off at him and was looking for something to feed Hercules. Looking up through the window, she saw Herc and Sharyn getting into the car and driving off.

"Guess I only need to feed myself," she said, totally ignoring Iolaus.

She turned and walked to the freezer, brushing past Iolaus as if he wasn't even there. She started to pull food out, things she had missed, like the 20 oz. sirloin she laid on the counter.

Iolaus grabbed her by the arm and spun her so that she was facing him.

"Look, I know what I said was wrong, and I'm sorry. Please don't ignore me."

"Yeah Iolaus, you know what you did was wrong, and I'm sure you're sorry, but we've been down this road before. You're always sorry, until you say something stupid again. Well, we're on my turf now, not yours, and you NEED me to survive here."

"Is that what this is all about?" Iolaus asked. "Needing you? I can survive anywhere. On my own, without your help."

"You think so Iolaus? Well I got a newsflash for you. I could have survived alone in your time because I have some knowledge of it. But you have NO knowledge of my world. You won't survive one hour without some help. This time is not as simple as you think. It may seem easy, but I guarantee you it is far from it. So go off on your own and have some fun. See how long you can handle it."

"Alright," Iolaus said, a determined look on his face. "I will."

He walked out the back door, down the driveway, and walked up the street.

Scribbling a quick note to Sharyn, and grabbing her cel phone, Karen waited a moment, then followed him. He attracted as much trouble as she did, and she knew he'd need help soon. The twentieth century was a strange place. That was why she had enjoyed Greece. A simpler time.

Karen followed him for two blocks, and couldn't believe it. She lost him. A hand grabbed her arm and pulled her from behind and she knew.

"Oww. Iolaus, let go. I only wanted to make sure you didn't get lost."

"So you do care," he stated flatly, looking into her eyes.

"I never said I didn't care. I only said you were pig-headed and stubborn."

"When did you say that?"

"Well...I didn't," Karen said sheepishly. "But I thought it. And you are."

"Look," Iolaus said softly. "I know that sometimes I get a little carried away, but you know it's because of how I feel. I just don't want to lose you again. Losing you once was hard enough and I can't go through that again. I'm sorry for everything. For trying to control you, and for treating you like a kid that needs looking after. I can't promise that I won't ever do it again, but I do promise to TRY not to. Please forgive me."

She stared at him. She wanted to forgive him right then, but she couldn't just yet.

"Please," he said again, smiling THAT smile, that she couldn't say no to.

'I will not cave.....I WILL NOT cave in.....not yet anyway,' Karen thought.

"Let's just go to the park Iolaus. We'll just walk for a while. Okay?"

"Fine by me," he said, still smiling.

They hit the park. Iolaus had never seen a see-saw or a swing set. He stared and Karen walked him over to the swings.

She sat down on a swing, and started to push herself to get a start, them began pumping her legs to go higher.

Iolaus sat on the swing next to her, tried to do what she did, and promptly fell off.

"Lemme show you how it's done," she said with a giggle, helping him back up.

She helped him balance on the swing, and when she got him settled, she started to push him. He didn't last long. He turned green after a few minutes. She stopped him and helped him off. He looked like he was going to faint.

Karen was giggling.

"Problem Iolaus? I take it you didn't like the swing. Oh well."

"You did that on purpose!! What is that thing? A torture device? You put your criminals on there until they confess?"

"Iolaus, it's a...."

"No, I don't wanna hear it. I don't think it was funny."

Karen smiled even more when she saw two children approach. She turned Iolaus so he saw them getting on the swings, and having fun.

"Torture device, right Iolaus. Yeah, children of this time are all masochists."

He turned in a huff, and she followed him, sporting a big grin. If this is how he reacted to a simple thing as a swing, what would happen when she showed him more? This was going to be alot of fun.

Suddenly she saw him grab his head. She ran over to him at the same time as two boys did.

"We're sorry mister. Can we have our ball back?"

Karen saw the baseball on the ground and threw it to the boys.

"It's okay guys. Don't worry about it," she said smiling at them.

Iolaus was trying to stand, but his head hurt.

"What was that? It felt like a rock hit me in the head."

Karen helped him up and noticed the swelling on his head.

"It was a baseball Iolaus. And you have a nasty bump. We need to get some ice on there. C'mon, let's go. You know, you seem to be having a much luck here as I did when I got to your time."

She got him back to the house, and got him an icepack.

He looked at the pack funny. "I didn't see any snow, and it seems awful hot here. How'd you get the ice?"

"Freezer Iolaus. I'll explain later. Just lay down and keep it on the bump."

"Lay down with me?" he asked with wide eyes.

She was ready to give in, but thought better of it.

"No Iolaus. Absolutely not. You just stay there, keep that on your head and keep your mouth shut. Understand? Do not even think about laying down with me."

"But...."

Iolaus didn't get to finish. Sharyn came in with the demigod, and he looked very ill.

Karen walked over to help Sharyn sit him down.

"What happened to him?" she asked.

Sharyn smiled. "Three bags of M & M's, two large popcorns, two hot dogs, fries, nachos and a coke. Oh, and a box of Goobers."

Karen couldn't help giggling, but she stopped when she saw Hercules turning different colors.

"Why'd you let him eat all that?" she asked Sharyn.

"He said he was hungry. I tried to tell him that his stomach wasn't used to all that stuff, but he wouldn't listen."

"And now you're paying the price Herc," Karen said. She actually felt some pity for him. She saw Sharyn leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"Out. It's Thursday. Ladies drink free."

"Oh no. You're not leaving me here. I'm going too. I need something strong. Nothing but ale in their time. I wanna go do shooters."

"Whatever a shooter is, I wanna try," said Iolaus, sitting up.

Hercules just laid there holding his stomach and groaning.

"Okay Iolaus. But let's get the big guy to bed first."

So they moved him. Sharyn took Iolaus out to the car, while Karen gave Herc some Pepto for his stomach.

"Hercules, you stay in bed. You'll be fine by tomorrow. Get some sleep okay. I'll see you later. Unless you want me to stay with you."

"No," said the demigod, his face still turning colors. "I think I can take care of myself. Have a good time."

"I love you Herc," Karen said, giving him a kiss and tucking him in. "Here's the garbage can in case you get sicker."

"Thanks." He pulled her close. "Forgive him okay. I know what he said was wrong but he really does love you."

"I know Hercules. And I will. I promise."

She went out to the car, and got behind the wheel.

"You gonna be designated this eve Sharyn?"

"Yeah, why not."

"Good. Okay Iolaus. Lemme introduce you to Cuervo Gold"

"Sounds fancy," he said.

"Oh it is Iolaus, it is," she said with a grin. "I think you're gonna love this."

And they headed off to one of the many clubs in the downtown area.

Authors Notes:

1.Led Zeppelin belongs to Plant, Page, Jones, Bonham, and Rock and Roll fans everywhere. (and their record company)

2.The 1958 version of Hercules doesn't belong to me. (I don't know who owns it.)

3.Twinkies belong to Hostess and have been a favorite of mine for 35 years.

4.Freddy Krueger belongs to Wes Craven. (and possibly to Morpheus too.)

5.Jason belongs to Sean S. Cunningham. (and campers all around the world.)

6.Coke belongs to the Coca-Cola corp. (and so does Sprite.)

7.MandM's belong to the MandM/Mars corp. (this includes plain, peanut, crunchy, and peanut butter.)

8.Goobers belong to Nestle. (and so do Raisinets.)

9.Big Bird and Oscar belong to Jim Henson, Sesame Street, CTW, and PBS. (not to mention kids everywhere.)

10.Cuervo Gold belongs to the tequila people and is one of the authors favorite things to drink.

11.The title comes from the Grateful Dead song 'Truckin'. The author has been a deadhead for 20 years

 

Chapter 2

They didn't make it to any clubs. On the ride towards the beach, Iolaus said he was hungry, so Sharyn stopped at Publix.

Upon walking in, the hunter got a look on his face that resembled ecstasy. Aisles and aisles of food.

Iolaus' eyes fell upon a huge mural of a steak.

"Meat?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Sharyn. "All kinds, all cuts."

"Real food at last," said Iolaus, and took off down the aisle with the cart, riding it like a kid.

"Thanks for telling him that. We'll be lucky to make it out of here," said Karen.

By the time they caught up with him, the cart was half filled with different cuts of steak. Then Iolaus saw rabbit, venison, and chicken. They joined the meat in the cart.

"Can we take this home?" Iolaus asked, with a grin.

"We have to pay for it, and I hope we have enough money. I'm gonna need a home loan to pay for all this. But we're not finished shopping yet," Karen said.

Next stop was cookies/snacks. Once again, the hunter started filling the wagon. This time with Keebler cookies. As he threw them in, Sharyn took them out.

"No cookies!" said Sharyn.

"But the man said they're made by elves. I didn't know elves could bake cookies."

"What man?" asked Karen.

"The man on the TV. He says they're baked by elves."

Karen started to giggle.

"Iolaus, that's called a commercial. They're ads. You know, like Salmoneus always wants Herc for."

"You mean just to sell stuff?"

"Yes, Iolaus. To sell stuff."

"What about these?" he asked smiling at Karen. He was holding a box of Twinkies.

Karen smiled back at him and nodded, so Iolaus tossed three boxes into the cart.

Ten aisles and two carts later they hit the bakery.

Iolaus leaned down and pressed his face to the glass like a little kid.

They got him a cookie to calm him down.

"Okay, that's it. Now we get this stuff home, before it melts," said Sharyn.

"Why can't we stay?" asked Iolaus. "I like it here."

Karen giggled. "His version of the Elysian Fields," she said to Sharyn.

"Where?" asked Sharyn.

"The afterlife. Eternity in a supermarket."

Iolaus was having a good time in the checkout lane. He found the button that made the ramp move and kept pushing it.

"Would you mind not doing that?" said the cashier.

"But it's fun," he said with a smile.

She smiled back and Karen yanked him by the hair and pulled him away.

"Oww. Why did you do that?" asked Iolaus.

"You behave yourself. I'm going out to wait by the car," Karen answered. In truth she was walking out because she was ready to punch the cashier for smiling at him. She had to remind herself she was back in her own time and neither hunter nor demigod could pull her out of trouble.

"She's jealous," he said to Sharyn.

Sharyn just smiled and nodded.

By the time they got home the back seat was loaded with garbage. Five open bags of chips, (Iolaus HAD to try them all), two Twinkie wrappers, an apple core, and two empty beer bottles.

"You are going to have a worse stomach ache then Herc," said Karen.

"My stomach's stronger then his," replied the hunter, still looking for more to eat.

They found Herc sitting on the couch, watching TV. Karen flopped down next to him.

"Feeling better Herc? Your face seems to be all one color."

"Yeah, well my nephew came to see me and gave me something to help me out," Herc said.

"Asclepius?" asked Iolaus.

"Yeah," replied Hercules. "It seems my family is still around. He told me to watch what I eat. So how was the place you went to? Iolaus seems pretty sober."

Iolaus was jumping about like a little kid.

"Herc we didn't make it out to the tavern. We went to a better place. It's called a supermarket, and they have miles of food. It has got to be the....."

Iolaus' voice drifted as he saw what Herc was watching. It was a cute doggie and he heard it referred to as 'Hercules'. He started giggling.

"Wow Herc. First some goofy looking guy playing you, and now a dog."

"That's Wishbone," said Karen. "It's a cool show. The dog plays different characters and it helps kids learn."

"Would somebody help me!" Sharyn yelled from outside.

"Ahhh, the food. COMING!" Iolaus yelled back.

Karen climbed onto Herc's lap, facing him, and began to plant kisses on his neck.

"Since you're feeling better, wanna go play?" she whispered to him.

Hercules responded with a deep kiss, picked her up, and carried her to bed. She turned on the radio, and pushed the volume up.

He undressed her, kissing every spot he uncovered. He then took off his own clothes, lay down and sat her atop his chest, stroking and kissing her breasts. Her attentions focused on Hercules, she didn't see or hear Iolaus come into the room. The hunter shut the door and began to remove his clothes, while Hercules spoke to Karen.

"I thought you were going to forgive Iolaus?"

"I already did. I just didn't tell him that yet."

"Why not?" asked the demigod.

"Because he was so mean to me Herc. The way he spoke to me in front of Joxer. It's just not right. I don't mind being HIS 'property'. Actually, I kinda like it. I will not, however, put up with his talking to me or about me in front of other people like that. It's not right."

"I don't think he meant to hurt you. You know that."

"That's not the point. I want and deserve his respect. I have a brain you know. I wonder if he knows it."

"If I didn't know it before, I know it now," said Iolaus, climbing on the bed and kneeling behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him.

"Iolaus don't," Karen said, and tried to pull away. He held her tighter.

"I won't force you to do anything, you know that. If you don't want me, just say no and I'll leave you alone. But please don't say no."

As he spoke to her, he massaged her shoulders, planting gentle kisses on her neck, while Hercules mouth returned to her breasts. Karen began to breathe heavier, and she knew, in the immortal words of The Borg, that resistance was futile. She had forgiven Iolaus, and he knew it. So she gave herself over to the pleasure that she wanted.

Hercules lifted her so his mouth could reach her sweetness. He began to fuck her with his tongue.

Iolaus took her and lay her on her back, and Hercules shifted with her, his tongue remaining where it was, buried inside her. Iolaus was on his knees above her, moving his cock along her lips, his eyes staring into hers. Karen opened her mouth and swallowed him, sucking out of hunger and need. Iolaus fucked her mouth, his own needs taking over.

Iolaus began to moan, the feeling overwhelming him. He shot his load into her mouth and Karen swallowed every bit that she could. Iolaus continued to stroke himself until there was nothing more to give her.

Karen came a moment after that, and Hercules continued to eat her, making her writhe from the intense sensation.

Iolaus leaned down and kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue, tasting himself, while his fingers played with her nipples.

The hunter broke the kiss when the demigod raised his head. Karen was dizzy, her head floating in the clouds, her breath rapid, and her pupils dilated. Iolaus saw the look on her face and didn't want to give her the chance to recover.

Iolaus moved her so she was on her knees, facing the demigod, who was sitting against the headboard, stroking himself. He knelt behind her, his cock hard again, massaging it against her ass.

"What pleasures do you want?" Iolaus whispered, his tongue gently sliding into her ear, causing her to shudder.

"Take me," Karen moaned. "Touch me, anything. Please."

"You said you like being my property," said Iolaus. "Was that true?"

"Iolaus, I don't think now........" Hercules started to say.

"Yes, it's true," Karen interrupted.

"Good. Put your hands behind you," said Iolaus, his voice calm. "I want to enjoy what's mine." Iolaus picked up his belt and bound her wrists.

Hercules watched their 'game'.

Iolaus reached around and moved his fingers along her breasts, down to her abdomen, gently massaging each spot. She thrust back at him, causing his cock to brush along her cheeks. He moved his hands back to her nipples, and pinched them hard.

"Don't move while I'm playing. You know I don't like it," Iolaus said, his hands moving back to where they were.

Herc had no idea what Iolaus meant by that, but saw that Karen did, so he let it go.

Iolaus moved his hands down to her wetness and moved his fingers inside her, getting her cum on his fingers. He moved them to her mouth, and she sucked on them, tasting herself. But she still didn't move.

Iolaus moved her against the headboard, undid the belt, and retied it so Karen couldn't move from where he put her. He left her and moved to Hercules, kissing the demigod hard on the mouth, while his hands moved to Herc's cock.

"You want to watch me take him?" Iolaus asked her.

Karen just stared at him.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, sitting himself in the demigods lap.

Iolaus moved his lips to Hercules, his tongue licking Herc's lips, and with a sudden move, captured his mouth. Hercules moved a hand toward Karen, wanting to touch her, but Iolaus pulled it back.

"No. Let her watch. You can touch her later," Iolaus said, a firm tone in his voice.

"Right now, YOU are mine to do with as I please."

"Yes Iolaus, yours," said Hercules in a small voice.

Karen had watched them before, and, thinking about it, she'd only seen Hercules aggressive once. She realized that Iolaus was the dominating one. She assumed the demigod was 'in charge' of the relationship. But that was most definitely not the case. The men were equals everywhere else, but not in the bedroom

Iolaus licked his way down the demigods body until he reached his cock. His tongue moved to the base of the demigods thick shaft, moving upward. When he reached the tip, he blew on it, the cool breath causing Herc to moan. The hunter lightly suckled on it, tasting the precum, before taking it all the way in. Iolaus' mouth and tongue were driving the demigod to the edge. Knowing Herc was about to cum, Iolaus took his mouth from Herc's cock, and moved it to his mouth, kissing him hard.

"What do you want Hercules?" Iolaus asked in a soft, yet seductive voice, gently kissing the demigod's neck, his hands teasing Herc's nipples, getting them hard. "Tell me what you want from me."

"I want you to fuck me," said the demigod, his voice ragged, almost begging. "Please Iolaus...fuck me...."

"Turn over and get on your knees," the hunter said. It was an order, not a request.

Karen got wide-eyed as she saw Herc do as he was told. Iolaus leaned over Hercules, raining kisses down his back. When his mouth reached Herc's muscular ass, Iolaus spread his cheeks, and Karen watched as Iolaus licked the demigods crevice.

Hercules was sweating and panting, and thrusting back at Iolaus' tongue.

"Iolaus, please now. I can't take it anymore. Fuck me....PLEASE!!!"

The hunter withdrew his tongue, and Herc watched as Iolaus leaned over Karen, moved his hand between her legs, and got his fingers thick with her juices. She was writhing against him, ready to cum herself after watching them. But Iolaus wasn't ready to let her.

Iolaus spread Herc's cheeks again, pushing two cum-soaked fingers in, and began to slowly fuck the demigods tight hole, until he felt Hercules fully open to him. Removing his fingers, he replaced them with his cock, and plunged into Hercules in one movement, causing the demigod to jump slightly. Reaching around he took hold of Herc's cock, milking him at the same pace as he fucked him.

"Is this what you wanted?" asked Iolaus. "Do you want more Hercules? You want it harder??"

"Gods YES Iolaus," said the demigod, his voice at this point sounding of desperation. "I want more....harder....deeper......Iolaus....NOW!!! PLEASE!!!!"

Iolaus pounded into the demigod, his hand tightening around Herc's cock.

"YEESSS!!!" moaned the demigod. "OH IOLAUS...YEESSSS!!!"

He came in Iolaus' hand, and feeling that caused the hunter to spill in the demigod. Iolaus collapsed atop Hercules, both satiated for the moment.

Iolaus rolled off Herc, and moved to Karen, at the edge of orgasm herself. His fingers moved to her mouth and she licked them clean, the smell and taste of the demigod making her lightheaded.

"And you, m'lady, do you want some too? You want me to allow you to cum?"

Karen's breath was heavy as she answered him.

"Yes Iolaus. Make me cum. Please touch me."

Iolaus straddled her legs, leaning down to kiss her hard on the mouth. His tongue made a trail from her mouth down to her breasts, and he made love to them, knowing it was driving her wild. He knew where she wanted him, but he wasn't giving to her yet. Leaving her breasts, he kissed his way down her body, Karen thinking he was going to make love to her now. Instead he moved to her legs, leaving little lovers marks on her inner thighs. Karen couldn't help but push her body against his, her needs great by this point.

As soon as she moved, Iolaus stopped what he was doing, and looked up at her, his eyes feral.

"If you want some my sweet," he said, his tone calm, "I suggest you stay still until I tell you it's okay to move or you stay like this for quite some time. Understand?"

"Yes Iolaus," she said very quietly.

He licked at her thighs for a while longer, then moved his mouth to her pussy, his hands spreading her, sucking hard at her clit. She moaned, but didn't move. She was well aware that he'd leave her alone if she did.

Two fingers entered her and he fucked her with them, his mouth not leaving her clit. She was at the edge and she wanted his cock fucking her. But she remained still.

Iolaus lifted his mouth and his eyes met hers. He knelt between her legs, and rubbed the tip of his cock lightly over her clit. Karen bit into her lower lip to keep from moving.

"Is this what you want? You want to be fucked? My cock in you?"

"Yes Iolaus.....Please......Fuck me.....PLEASE!! I NEED YOU!!!"

He smiled at her and entered her slowly, and she thrust back at him, wanting him all the way. It was too much for her.

Iolaus pulled out, and he frowned at her.

"NO!! I TOLD you not to move until I gave you permission. Maybe I SHOULD leave you there for a while. Teach you a lesson in obeyance."

"Iolaus, please," she said, her breath ragged, her tone begging now. "I'm sorry. Please fuck me. I won't move again until you let me. I promise."

Not taking his eyes off of her, he spoke to Hercules.

"Shut her up Herc. Put your cock in her mouth and keep her quiet."

Hercules obeyed him, kneeling next to Karen. She turned her head, and he thrust his cock in, and began fucking her mouth with a fury. Seeing her bound and helpless was getting him hot. He'd never been rough with her before, always gentle, but this was too much for him. Herc grabbed her hair, and moved her head up and down his shaft, his eyes not leaving her face.

Iolaus put his cock back to her wetness and entered her again. She didn't move.

"Good girl," he said. "You just stay still."

He fucked her slowly for a while, then began moving faster. Iolaus knew he was bringing her to the edge, and it pleased him that she was just laying there, unmoving. He hooked her legs over his shoulders, and began to fuck her even harder.

"Oh yeah...you're sooo good...fuck me baby...NOW!!"

She didn't need to be told twice. She thrust up at him like a wild woman, nearly knocking Herc's cock out of her mouth.

Hercules came first, spilling his cum down her throat, watching her swallow it all, not missing a drop. When he was done, he bent down and kissed her, sucking on her tongue, tasting himself.

Karen came next, her moans muffled by Herc's mouth on hers.

Iolaus was still fucking her, and with a shout, he came, continuing to pump into her until there was nothing left for him to give.

The three collapsed, exhaustion taking over.

Iolaus reached up and untied Karen, whose face had a funny look.

"Have fun?" he asked her.

Karen's eyes filled with tears.

Iolaus pulled her into his arms.

"Don't cry Karen. What's the matter?"

"Nothing," she said, tears running down her cheeks. "It's just that I love you, both of you, and you both love me, and I...I never thought I could feel like this. And the two of you seem so happy when you give to me, sometimes like you enjoy it more then getting for yourselves."

Iolaus smiled at her, wiping her tears away.

"Of course we do baby. Giving you pleasure makes us both feel good. Not that getting it is a bad thing."

Hercules took her from Iolaus, holding her in his arms, kissing the rest of her tears away.

"That's what love is. I thought you figured that out already. No more crying okay? Please? I hate it when you do that. Makes me feel rotten."

Hercules smiled at her, and she smiled back, her tears stopped. He 'handed' her back to Iolaus, who wrapped his arms around her so tightly, she thought he'd never let her go.

"I'm surprised Sharyn didn't come in?" asked Herc. "She must have heard the noise."

"It's Thursday, so she's watching ER," said Karen. "She is SO involved with that show, you could set off a bomb and she wouldn't notice. That and the fact that Sharyn wouldn't go for sharing like this. Trust me."

"I still want to go to one of your taverns," said Iolaus.

"Yeah," said Herc, "and I want to see this supermarket place."

"Not now," said Karen. "Later...or tomorrow night. You still have four more days. So how about some rest guys? You're gonna need your energy later, 'cause I want some more."

"I was hoping you'd say that," said Iolaus, still holding her. "Because that's what I had in mind."

The three went to sleep holding each other, all smiling and satisfied.

Authors Notes:

1)Publix is a huge supermarket chain in the south.

2)Wishbone is one of the better (and non-annoying) kids shows on PBS.

3)The Borg belong to The Star Trek people. (and are not Swedish.)

4)Ernie and the rest of the Keebler elves belong to Keebler.

 

Chapter 3

Karen got up at 3AM to get a snack. She found Sharyn sitting in front of the TV sniffling.

"What's the matter?" she said with a giggle.

"This movie."

"Aww, c'mon. It's only a movie. You want to be depressed, watch the news."

The closing credits came on and the TV was turned off. The two women upheld the age-old tradition of cookies and milk and middle-of-the-night conversation.

"So," said Sharyn, "You have fun before? I heard the noise coming from the room. I can't believe you! Two guys!! You've been with TWO men in your entire life, and now you're getting wild with TWO at the same time!! Shit, Karen, what's got into you? I thought you had a thing with Iolaus, but it's with the two of them. You wanna explain it to me?!"

"Nothing to explain," said Karen. "It just happened. I met Iolaus, found out he had a thing with Hercules, and...and...it JUST happened. I don't know how. But Iolaus loves me and I think Herc does too. Why, I have NO idea. You should see the women who fall over Iolaus. They're like something out of a magazine. And Herc, well he's "Hercules". He can have his choice of ANY woman. It's weird. Those two are happy making love to me and giving to me. And they're just as happy to receive it. Iolaus says that I should stop asking why he feels that way towards me. He says that true beauty comes from within. At first I thought it was the usual bullshit, but it's not. He really means it. I keep trying to figure out what changed guys since then."

"You realize you're babbling as usual? And you do know you have to go back?" Sharyn flatly stated.

"What makes you say that? The going back part, not the babbling." Karen said with a grin.

"I don't know. You just do. You've changed. You look better, I don't know. Healthier? Fresh air and sunshine, walking instead of driving, no junk food. Besides, I see the looks that pass between the three of you. Three of you!! I can't believe I said that. You in a threesome."

"It's not like that. I mean it is, but....I can't explain it," Karen said. "But you're right. I know I need to be with Iolaus, and Herc says he needs me too. And neither one could survive here. Besides, history says they lived and died in Greece. And it's so peaceful there. I mean, even with the wars they have, it's a nice simple time. And I'm starting to think that Gran knew something was gonna happen. You remember all those years she had me learn all that stuff? Using a sword, living off the land, fighting??? It's like she knew I'd have to survive there."

"Yeah, you used to get real upset that you had to do a workout instead of hanging out. Maybe she did know? It would also explain why she wanted to be buried in Greece. You could never figure that one out."

"True. But it doesn't matter now. I have 4 more days here. So, what do we do tomorrow? Iolaus wants to go to a tavern, I mean a bar, and get rowdy, Herc wants to see Publix and THEN go to a bar, and they both want to see a scary movie. Oh, Herc will not eat any crap this time. He wants to sit through the movie without getting sick. I don't know what I want to do. So, give me some ideas, 'cause I'm fresh outta them."

"You're still babbling. And why do you always come up with these things in the middle of the night?" asked Sharyn. "You never have questions like this during the day."

"Because if I did, then I'd be like everyone else. You know me. I have to be different. For now, I'm gonna go back to bed. See ya in the morn'."

"You got it," said Sharyn, and she was off to bed.

Iolaus woke to his woman in his arms, and no sign of Hercules. He kissed her and she growled at him, which was the usual way Karen woke up.

"Go away. Leave me alone," she said, and rolled over.

Iolaus smiled and pulled her back into his arms. He kissed her again, and she pushed him away.

"GO AWAY!!"

The hunter, not one to be put off in the morning, knelt between her legs, spread her, and dipped his tongue into her. She was dry, so Iolaus gently licked her until he tasted her cum.

"Iolaus...don't do that," she groaned. "Can't you let me be a bitch in the morning?"

He lifted his head and their eyes met, but he didn't answer. Instead he pushed two fingers into her, while his mouth went to her clit, licking and nipping at it, causing Karen to thrust up at him.

Knowing his lover, Iolaus kissed his way up her body, his mouth reaching hers, pulling her into a deep kiss. He removed his fingers from her pussy, his cock replacing them, and began to fuck her slowly, giving her his fingers to suck on. The taste and scent of herself, and the way Iolaus' eyes were watching her, nearly caused her to have an orgasm right then.

Iolaus leaned back and pulled Karen up so she was sitting on his cock. One hand held her around the waist to keep her steady while he fucked her, while the other rubbed her clit.

Karen felt Iolaus spill inside her, and she flung her head back and shrieked, cumming so hard she thought she'd faint. She collapsed on top of him, wondering if she was going to be able to move again. Iolaus moved her off of him, sitting up, and he pulled her into his arms, gently kissing her.

"That was intense Iolaus," she said, catching her breath.

"No other way to wake you up. How about we spend the day in bed?"

"I thought you wanted to go to a tavern?"

"We'll do that tonight. Any idea where Herc went?"

"I saw him earlier. Sharyn was taking him to Publix so he could see what you described. Then she's gonna take him to see some sights. A museum, and a couple of other places. If you wanna go, I have my car."

"I think," he said, "that you and me should stay here, in bed, and have some fun."

He reached for her, but she moved and sat on the bed's edge.

"No Iolaus. I gotta eat," she said.

"That's what I had in mind," he said, stroking his cock, hard again. His eyes told her he wanted more.

"I need some energy, which means food. You should know that."

She grinned as she realized they'd shared these exact words before. Many times.

'Some things don't change, no matter what time zone we're in,' she thought.

Iolaus' eyes leered at her, moving up and down her body. He grabbed her before she could get up, and pushed her onto her back. His hand brushed the hair out of her face, and he caressed her cheek.

"You can get your energy later. Right now all you have to do is lay there, and allow me to give you pleasure. You deserve it for last night."

Starting at her forehead, Iolaus made a trail of soft kisses down her body, ending at her breasts. Putting a hand on each one, he massaged them, his mouth licking at her nipples ever so gently. He continued down until he reached her sweetness. He looked up at her and smiled, before plundering her with his mouth, his tongue feeding on her like a starving man, sucking at her juices, while she thrust up at him in a frenzy. She wound her hands in his hair, pushing him deeper into her, her body thrashing all over, her mind in a state of ecstasy.

"Ohhh...Iolaus...soooo gooood....I'm gonna cum again my love....."

Iolaus tasted her orgasm but kept going at her, albeit slower, until her breathing slowed, and she calmed.

Her hands moving to cup his ass, she urged him onto her chest, so he was straddling her, his cock at her mouth.

"My turn," she said.

Smiling at him, she moved her mouth over his cock and took him in. He smiled at her, and she grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper. He fucked her mouth, his eyes closed, feeling what she was giving him. Iolaus pulled his cock out and brushed it along her lips, her tongue licking at the head, and he plunged back in.

"So sweet....take it deeper....ohhh yesss...."

Iolaus shot down her throat, Karen swallowing what he had to give. When he was finished, he bent down and kissed her, pulling her into his arms again.

A big grin crossing her face, she said, "Do I get to have some food now, or do you want more?"

"I guess food's okay, for now," he said, grinning back.

They went to the kitchen and Karen started rummaging through the freezer.

"What do you want Iolaus? You name it, I can make it."

Iolaus grimaced. "Uh-uh. I like my life. I'll cook."

"But Iolaus, this is my time. I CAN cook here. Well sort of. I take this frozen stuff, put it in there, (she pointed to the microwave), and voila...food. And even I can't destroy it. So tell me. What do you want to eat?"

"I'm hungry for anything. So just cook it," he said, his face showing some disbelief that she could cook anything.

She proceeded to make him french toast, waffles, bacon, sausages, and to top it off, gave him a bowl of cereal with chocolate milk. Amazed that she made something edible, he demolished everything she fed him and wanted more. So she happily obliged.

Hercules and Sharyn got back late afternoon, finding Karen and Iolaus laying on the couch. Iolaus was crying.

"Iolaus, what's wrong?" Herc said, his face showing worry.

"This movie Herc. It's so sad. This kid got this dog, and raised him, and now the dog got sick and they had to put him down, and...and...it's just so sad." Iolaus burst into fresh tears.

Karen shrugged. "I tried to tell him it's only make-believe, but it got to him." Turning to Iolaus she said, "It's okay, Iolaus. It ends up happy. See."

Iolaus looked up to see the kid smiling, with a new puppy.

"But it's still sad," the hunter said, sniffling.

"Look," Karen said, "let's watch something else, okay." She changed the channel and they saw lions stalking prey. "I don't think so." Another change brought them the 'Spice' channel.

Both Iolaus and Hercules got wide-eyed when they saw what was going on on the screen. Two women and a man and they were doing some pretty kinky stuff. Hercules sat next to Iolaus, and they both watched.

"Men," said Karen. "Maybe they haven't changed that much in all these years. So how did the day go. I see no groceries. Did ya take Herc to Publix?"

"Yeah," said Sharyn. "But even though he was impressed, it wasn't the same as with Iolaus. He liked the museum though. What did you two do? Other then watching TV?"

Karen got a big smile and blushed. "Well other then the...umm...usual, I fed Iolaus enough food for three people, and then we sat down and watched TV. He's fascinated by it. He likes the ads. He was very disappointed when I told him that 'Tony the Tiger' and the 'Acme' stuff Wile E. used weren't real. He wanted a pair of the 'rocket-powered' roller skates. But he still wants a bar, and some drink. So do we go out later or not?"

"Why not," said Sharyn. "I need to party myself."

"I'm going to take a shower while they're involved with the TV," said Karen. "It's probably the only chance I'll get."

"I'll take the other one. Altho I have all the time I need," Sharyn said with a smile, and they each took off to their own rooms.

Karen was in the shower no more then five seconds when she heard the stall door open.

"Iolaus, I told you I needed to get cleaned up. And I need some rest. Go back and watch more porno. Go play with Herc. Just lemme clean up."

The hands that wrapped themselves around her were too big to be Iolaus'. She turned and found herself looking at the demigod, a big smile on his face.

"Iolaus is on the couch, still watching TV. That leaves me and you."

"Herc, I need to get cleaned up. I need some rest."

"Well then," said Hercules, "I'll help you wash. And you can rest. You don't have to do anything. Just feel, that's all."

'That's the second time I've heard that today,' she thought, a smile crossing her face.

He took the washcloth from her hands, and began to clean her, so slowly it was like a ritual. HIs mouth on hers, he rubbed the cloth over her chest, then ran it along her back, down to her ass. He gently moved it into her tight hole, and began to fuck her with the cloth. Karen felt her legs go out from under her, but the demigod held her, kissing her harder, continuing to play with her. Removing the cloth from her ass, he knelt in front of her, holding her around the waist with one hand so she wouldn't fall, while the other began to wash between her legs.

Karen had her hands on his shoulders to keep her from falling. Herc removed the cloth and replaced it with his tongue, eating her with a fury she'd never felt from him. She came quick, rinsed off, and shut off the shower, her eyes not leaving the demigod. They dried each other, nearly making love right there in the bathroom. Hercules picked her up and lay her on the bed. He lay down beside her, stroking her face, gently kissing her.

"Herc, don't misunderstand me, but you seem, I don't know, different."

He gave her a gentle smile, speaking softly to her. "I was rough with you last night, and I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. Either seeing you helpless, or Iolaus' voice, I don't know which, or if it was both. All I know is that I want to make love with you now, and make up to you for last night."

"Hercules, you don't have to do that. It's okay. I was just kinda surprised that you let Iolaus do that to you. I've never seen that side of you. I guess I thought 'cause you're bigger that you were, I dunno, 'in charge' of things. But it looks like he's in charge in the bedroom. You wanna explain things to me? I've been with you two for a year now and I've never seen what I saw last night."

Hercules kissed her and his voice was still soft as he spoke. "Iolaus isn't 'in charge' in the bedroom. He's just more aggressive that's all. Sometimes he gets like that, as you well know. But we're just as equal in bed as anywhere else. And if you want, WE can have some fun with him later on."

"Sounds good," Karen said with a big grin. "But the one and only time I tied him up, he didn't seem like he'd been in that position before. Has he?"

"I don't think so. I've never tied him up. Spanked him yes, gotten rough when he wants, oh yeah. But I think it would be fun. Now enough about Iolaus. I said I want to make up to you for last night and that's what I'm going to do."

"No Hercules," Karen said. "Let me give to you."

Before the demigod could answer her, Karen moved on top of him, kissing his mouth, then moved to his chest, sucking and biting on each nipple until he was moaning. The demigod was not in the mood for waiting, so he rolled them over, kissing her hard, and plunged into her, causing her to gasp.

"Herc...oh Hercules...more...," she moaned, and began to buck up at him, trying to pull him deeper inside. He put her legs over his shoulders, and fucked her harder then he'd ever done before, hoping he wouldn't hurt her. Judging from the way she was responding, he was doing anything but.

They came together, hard and sweet, and when Hercules looked down at Karen, her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving. Worried he had hurt her, he felt for a pulse, found it and realized she'd only passed out.

He gathered her into his arms and went to sleep holding her, smiling at the thoughts of what they were going to do to Iolaus later.

Chapter Disclaimer: Iolaus was so upset that he couldn't have 'rocket powered' roller skates, that the author got him 2 boxes of Keebler cookies. He's happier now.

 

Chapter 4

This chapter thanks Teresa for her kind words.

Hercules woke to the sound of Karen stomping around. He watched her throwing things out of the closet.

"Too old. Too slutty. Too red."

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

"Trying to find something to wear okay. Unlike you and Iolaus, I need a change of clothes. You guys can get away with wearing your own clothes. I can't wear black leather and a broadsword to a bar."

"I don't see why not," Iolaus said from behind her. "You look real good in whatever you wear."

"Iolaus," Karen said, "thank you. But it doesn't do me any good. Besides, you'd say that no matter what."

Iolaus grinned. "You're right. I like whatever you wear...or don't wear."

"Yeah, well I'm going to go rummage through Sharyn's closet. Maybe she has something for me," Karen said and left the room.

"Women!" said Iolaus. "You notice they haven't changed in all these years? They still need to find the perfect outfit for anything. Never satisfied with what they have, always something new."

"Iolaus....."

"I mean, why can't they just wear what they have? I think she looks good in the leather pants. I think she looks good in the shirt. I think she....."

"Iolaus, you're babbling."

The hunter opened his mouth again, so Hercules kissed him to shut him up. He broke the kiss to give Iolaus some air.

"Herc, that was......."

Iolaus didn't get to finish. Herc plundered his mouth again, his tongue sucking on Iolaus', tasting him, and he pulled Iolaus onto the bed, laying him flat on his back. Before the hunter could react, Hercules had stripped him, and was now kissing his way down Iolaus' lithe form. His mouth went straight to the hunter's cock, and, his body on fire, took Iolaus' deeply, his tongue tasting, his teeth nibbling along the thick shaft.

"Ohhh Hercules...Oh Yes...," Iolaus moaned. Hercules sucked harder, causing Iolaus to moan louder. Herc loved to make his hunter moan. He put two fingers at Iolaus lips, and Iolaus sucked on them, getting them wet. He knew what Hercules was going to do.

Herc sucked Iolaus' cock until he knew Iolaus was at the edge, ready to cum. Sitting up, Hercules pulled his fingers from Iolaus' mouth, and gently massaged them into the hunter, preparing him for what was to come.

Iolaus thrust at the fingers, his need for release close. Herc removed his fingers, spreading Iolaus' cheeks, his cock at Iolaus sweet tightness, and slowly pushed in, stilling himself so as not to hurt the hunter. Their eyes met, and Herc knew when he could move again. After a moment, Iolaus began to thrust up at the demigod, wanting more.

"Hercules...more....please.....harder....HERC PLEASE!!!" Iolaus was screaming, thrashing about on the bed, trying to pull the demigod deeper inside of him.

Hercules took Iolaus' legs, flung them over his shoulders, and pounded into the hunter, his own release near. His hand went to the hunter's cock, and Herc stroked him in time with his thrusts.

"I LOVE YOU IOLAUS!" Hercules shouted, just before he came, spilling his seed into the hunter with a force greater then Iolaus had ever felt. Iolaus shuddered, and came all over Herc's chest, and the bed, moaning from the pleasure he had just been given. Herc shifted so that the hunter was laying in his arms, and he planted gentle kisses on the hunters face, revelling in that which they had.

With no warning, Karen opened the door, a big smile on her face.

"You guys done?" Karen asked. "Because we want to leave soon."

"Yeah, we'll be ready in......" Iolaus didn't finish his sentence. He was too busy gaping at her. And so was the demigod.

She was wearing a short red leather mini dress, with black stockings that had little hearts on them. On her feet were a pair of thigh high black leather boots. And if that wasn't enough to put the two men in shock, Karen had makeup on, something Iolaus had never seen her wearing.

"You're not going anywhere like that," said Iolaus, reaching for her. She moved out of his reach.

"Sorry Iolaus. I wear what I want. Besides, for the first time in my life, I think I look good. Not great...but good."

"But you look like a two dinar whore," said Hercules, his face reddening. The demigod was well known for his modesty.

"Thanks Herc," said Karen, a big grin crossing her face. "I feel much better now. We're going to go outside and wait for you guys. Hurry up."

She walked out, leaving the two men staring after her.

"Herc, You can't let her go out like that. What'll people say?"

"*I* can't let her? Iolaus, she's yours. You stop her. Besides, you seem to have a short memory. Trying to tell her what to do is how we ended up here in the first place. I think we should just ignore what she's wearing. Knowing her she's probably wearing that...that piece of cloth just to see how you'll react."

"I know, I know. I have to let her take care of herself. But Herc, she's dressing like that to go to a tavern. What am I supposed to do if men come up to her?"

"Whatever happens, let it happen. Don't interfere. I'm not saying let some man touch her. But let her handle it. Think of it as practice for when we get home."

"Practice huh. Okay, I'll give you that one. But it doesn't matter. She tries dressing like that when we get home, and I'll lock her in the forge for a week."

The demigod smiled. "I'm not even going to argue that one with you Iolaus. I'll carry her to the forge for you. Okay?"

"Okay," said Iolaus, satisfied with the answer he'd gotten.

The bar they went to was an 'underground' club, where anything and everything usually went on. Sharyn chose it because of the 'Friday Night Ladies Drink Free' ad in the local paper.

It was the wildest place the two Greeks had ever seen, and they had seen plenty. Men and women, some naked, writhing about, some having sex right out in the open.

The hunter stared at the action going on. The demigod just blushed, thinking how this put even 'Dite's parties to shame.

They took a booth in the corner, and Karen asked for a bottle of Cuervo Gold and four shot glasses. She showed the two men how to do shots.

Iolaus nearly choked on the tequila. It was stronger then anything he'd ever had. Herc enjoyed the taste. He'd had stronger stuff on Olympus. But by the time they hit shot number six, Iolaus' eyes were bloodshot, Herc was giggling, and Sharyn couldn't move. Karen on the other hand, seemed peppy, and was bouncing about, hyped up.

"Shall we dance?" she asked Iolaus, holding her hand out. The DJ had just started playing one of Karen's favorite songs, "Real Wild Child", by Ric Ocasek.

Iolaus stared at her like she was a lunatic.

"How can you move?" Iolaus asked her.

Karen answered, her words slurring. "Tequila always has this effect on me. Anything else, I either get numb, throw up, or pass out. But not this stuff. It makes me feel really good."

"Yeah," said Iolaus. "I can see that. No I don't want to dance. I just want to sit here. I'll watch you. How's that?"

"But I don't wanna dance by myself," she said with a pout. Then she perked up again. "I know. I'll go mingle. Yeah, mingling sounds good. Come with me," she said, grabbing Sharyn by the arm. "I'm not going by myself." And the two women stumbled over to the bar.

They took seats at the bar, and Iolaus watched as a few men came over to talk to them. One put his hand on Karen's leg, and Iolaus, was about to get up, when he felt Herc's hand on his arm. The demigod's look reminded him of their chat. So he relaxed and watched what was happening. Karen however, seemed to be revelling in the attention she was getting.

"So much for what she told us," said Iolaus, his face flushed.

"What now Iolaus?" asked Hercules.

"All that stuff about not getting treated well by men, or not getting any attention at all. She looks like she gets plenty."

Sharyn stumbled back to the table, giggling. She was past drunk. She was trashed. She also spoke without thinking.

"I can't believe this. Little Miss Prim and Proper surrounded by men. It should be me. And I shouldn't have loaned her that dress. Since when does she dress like that? The last time I got her to come out with me, she was dressed in jeans and sneakers, and every man talked to her for five minutes and walked away."

Sharyn looked at the two men, still babbling, not realizing what she was saying.

"She's not exactly a "man-magnet" you know. She's always talked about the perfect guy. That he's strong, sweet, and sensitive, and won't care what she looks like. That he'll love her for her. I guess she found him in you Iolaus. But man, before you guys, she'd only been with two other men in her life."

Iolaus, in the midst of another shot, spit his drink across the table, choking.

"Two men. She's only had two men before me? But I thought....."

"Thought what?" asked Sharyn. "Thought that 'cause she's banging the two of you that she has mass experience or something? Uh-uh. She had Tony in High School, and Danny before we left for Florida. Other then that, none, zip."

The hunter was even more enamored of his woman now. Sharyn was right. He'd assumed, as had Hercules, that her adventuresome nature in the bedroom came from lots of experience. Apparently not the case however.

'I guess I inspire her,' he thought, smiling to himself, his ego swelling a bit.

The next song played was a bit slower, "Magic Man" by Heart.

Iolaus found himself standing and walking over to Karen. He had to push his way through a few men to get to her. The smile on her face told him SHE was enjoying the attention she was getting, but his look told her HE wasn't too happy about it. Holding his hand to her, she took it, and he moved her out to the floor.

"I'm not really too sure how to dance like this," he said. "Greece doesn't have music like this you know."

"I know Iolaus, but its real easy. You just make love while you dance."

At his surprised look, she clarified her statement.

"I don't mean have sex, just make love with your clothes on, while you dance. You just sorta do what comes naturally. Except no stripping," she finished with a giggle.

The hunter danced with her for a few minutes, and as usual, was a quick learner. Having never danced with him before, (she didn't even know he could dance), she was surprised. He was just as light on his feet there as he was in a fight. The song ended, and the next one was a classic. "Time of the Season" by the Zombies. Iolaus was happy it was another slow one. His hands were moving up and down her back, and he grabbed her ass, undulating closer to her, kissing her neck. Grabbing him by the shirt, she danced them back to the booth.

Upon reaching it, she slid in, pulling Iolaus into a brutal kiss. He matched her, each thrusting their tongue deep into the others mouth. Iolaus broke the kiss, moving out of the booth. He stood, pulling her boots off, his hands caressing her legs, going under her dress, tearing off her hose, his fingers finding and plunging into her wetness. Karen didn't care. Between the drink and his hands, she was floating, Iolaus' touch bringing her to near orgasm.

Sharyn just stared, not believing what the two were doing. She couldn't believe that her modest buddy was doing this publicly. As for the demigod, he got a smile thinking about what they were going to do to Iolaus later, visions of the blonde tied up and helpless running through his head. (If, that is, the hunter and Karen didn't pass out.)

Iolaus wanted one thing and he was going to have it. He tried to get his boots off, and nearly fell on the floor, so Karen got up and helped him out. From there the (never-modest) hunter had no problem getting his pants off.

Karen pulled Iolaus back into the booth, her hand on his cock. She began to stroke him gently, while her other hand played with herself. Iolaus watched her, and felt his cock swell from the sight and the feelings he was getting. He grabbed her and sat her so that she was sitting on his face, and began to feed on her, his tongue winding it's way between her folds, while his hands played with her ass. She shifted her position so she could take his cock into her mouth, while he pleasured her.

The sight of the two lovers moaning and moving together was too much for the demigod. His (ever-present) modesty and common sense almost totally diminished by the tequila, he stood, moving behind Karen, one hand lightly running fingertips along her back while the other undid his pants.

Iolaus, seeing what Hercules was going to do, played with her ass, spreading her, preparing her for the demigod.

Improvising lubricant, Herc dipped two fingers into a shot glass, then slowly thrust them into Karen's tightness, increasing the pace until she was writhing against him, fully open. Iolaus was going wild, the sight of one of his lovers standing there above him, ready to fuck HIS other lover, and the demigods scent, filling his senses. The hunter began to feed harder, his teeth nipping at her clit, his tongue fucking her deeper.

Herc leaned over, grabbing her hair, pulling her off of Iolaus' cock, and kissed her hard on the mouth. He whispered softly into her ear, snaking his tongue in while she pushed back, wanting him.

"So nice....so sweet," was all he said, before he pushed her mouth back onto Iolaus.

He removed his fingers, and Karen whimpered, only to moan a second later when she felt his cock there. Hercules slowly pushed his cock into her tightness, while Iolaus' hands continued to massage her cheeks, spreading them for the demigod. When Hercules had fully sheathed himself within her, he felt her tense, and he stilled, massaging her back, calming her.

Feeling her relax, he withdrew, and she pushed back against him, wanting to be filled again. Hercules pushed back in, and his cock and Iolaus' tongue were soon fucking her at the same pace.

Iolaus came, shooting his load into Karen's mouth, and she swallowed what she could. Whatever seeped out, she licked with the tip of her tongue. She came a moment later, and her muscles contracted on Herc's cock, causing the demigod to spill in her ass.

Hercules removed himself gently, and casually put his pants and boots back on, as if nothing had happened. He helped Karen and Iolaus sit up, and gave them each a deep kiss, tasting their intermingled scents. It was extremely heady and intoxicating to the demigod.

"I gotta go get cleaned up," said Karen, and she stumbled to the bathroom.

When she got back, she slid in next to Iolaus, nuzzling his neck.

"I don't believe you!" stated Sharyn. "No. I do believe it. I just never thought that you...that you would...IN A PUBLIC PLACE!!!"

"Iolaus inspires me," Karen said, pulling the hunter into a kiss. She broke the kiss and the hunter had to catch his breath.

"Yeah, I inspire her," he said. Looking at Karen, he grinned. "I'd like to inspire you some more, but there's not enough room here. I need a bed."

"Iolaus, does that mean you don't want to party anymore? I thought you were having fun," Karen said, her words slurring.

"I want to have a party," said the hunter. "I just want one private, that's all."

"Okay, but one more shot."

Hercules pulled the bottle away from her.

"You have definitely had enough," he said. Iolaus reached for the bottle, and Herc held it out of his reach too. "You too Iolaus."

"Aww Herc, just one more round. Please?" asked Karen. The demigod relented and handed her back the bottle.

"One more, that's it. Then we leave." Herc was not looking forward to having to carry the two out of the bar. He'd done that often enough in Greece.

She poured shots for them, and when they went to drink, Karen went for the bottle instead of the shot glass. By the time Herc got it away from her, it was almost empty.

"Well, it was only one more," she said, giggling.

She was totally smashed at this point, a stupid look on her face. She leaned her cheek into her palm and looked at Hercules.

"Herkie, do you love me?" she asked with a serious look.

The demigod, seeing her state, nodded. "Of course I love you. You know that. Now I think....."

"Whhhyyyy?" she slurred.

"Because I do. I don't know why," the demigod answered, at a loss for words.

"Okay Herc," she said, and turned to Iolaus, the same stupid look on her face.

"Iolaus, do you love me?"

The hunter, answered, slurring his own words, a dopey look on HIS face.

"Yep. 'Cause you make me smile."

Karen frowned. "Is that all Iolaus?"

He grinned at her. "Nope. You fish real good too."

"Oh Iolaus," she sighed, and leaned over to kiss him. She missed the tables edge and nearly fell on the floor, but Hercules caught her before she hit.

"I think we should leave," Iolaus said, looking down at Karen, laying in Herc's arms. She was still giggling.

"I think you're right Iolaus. Here take her would you?" Iolaus moved to take her from Herc, but in his inebriated state he nearly dropped her. So Hercules held onto her, hoisting her over his shoulder. "C'mon Sharyn. You too." Herc helped her to stand up.

"You do know I can't drive like this," said Sharyn, when they got to the parking lot. "Can either one of you drive?"

"I guess we walk then," said Hercules. However, a shower of sparkles and a black leather clad form appeared in front of them.

"Hercules, do you need some help?"

"Ares. Now why would we need your help?"

"Mainly because I can drive, and you can't. Keys?"

Sharyn handed them to the God, looking him up and down, her heart racing. Now this was a MAN. She jumped into the front, not taking her eyes off of him.

The other three got into the back, Karen in the middle. Iolaus lay his head back and passed out. Karen lay her head down in Herc's lap, which felt very nice to the demigod. He stroked her hair, a smile on his face.

They were driving for about five minutes when Karen's head shot up.

"Hey, who's driving??!!"

"My brother," said Herc with a sigh.

"Brother??" Karen repeated the word and looked at the driver. "Ares!! Get outta my car!" She reached for him, nearly causing an accident, but Herc grabbed her and pulled her back. He had learned enough about cars to know what could happen.

"Not....One....Word," warned the demigod. So Karen kept her mouth shut until they got to the house.

Upon reaching home, Herc got out, and Karen stumbled after. Iolaus wasn't moving, he was out cold, so Hercules carried him in. Sharyn came into the house, her eyes not leaving Ares body.

Hercules put the hunter in bed, stripping him, knowing that Iolaus was going to have one Hades of a hangover in the morning. Brushing the hair from the hunter's brow, he noticed how young his lover looked. He smiled, thinking how he was the younger of the two, yet looked so much older. A crash and shout brought him back to earth. The shout had belonged to his brother.

Rushing in, he saw Karen smack Ares upside the head with a frying pan.

'Shades of Iolaus,' the demigod thought with a smile.

Before she could take another swing at Ares, he reached out and grabbed her arm, taking the pan away from her, tossing it on the ground.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

"I don't want him in this house! GET HIM OUT OF HERE!"

Hercules held her tightly, feeling the fear that coursed through her. He knew how she felt about Ares. Even tho the War God had brought her back to Greece, she still had fear of him from the night he had kidnapped and raped her.

Karen was crying in his arms, the alcohol causing her feelings to amplify.

"Please Hercules," she sobbed, her tone begging. "Make him leave. I don't want him here. Please!!"

Hercules sat on the couch, pulling Karen into his lap. He held her, rubbing her back and stroking her brow as he had seen Iolaus do when she got upset. She cried for a while longer, and then she passed out. Herc's eyes met his brothers, and the look he saw there was not the same as he had seen in his own era.

"Two millenia can change even a God of War," Ares said softly.

Hecules smiled and nodded. He stood, Karen in his arms, and carried her to the bedroom. Glancing back he saw Sharyn leading Ares to HER bedroom.

Chapter Disclaimer: Ares wasn't too happy about being written as mellow, but I told him he'd get laid. He shut up.

Authors Notes:

1)"Real Wild Child" is on the "Pretty Woman Soundtrack" and the author has always felt that it would be the perfect song for Iolaus.

2)"Magic Man" is a personal favorite from way back.

3)"Time of the Season" has always seemed to me to be a good 'make-out' song.

4)Cuervo Gold belongs to the Tequila people. The Karen of RL reacts to it the same as the fic Karen. It makes her peppier.

5)The Real Karen would NEVER wear what her fictional counterpart wore. She'd scare people.

Chapter 5

Authors Note: This chapter thanks: Carol: For her ideas, her thoughts, her feedback, and for just being a buddy. AND Andrea: For the constant threats to get it done already.

 

Hercules woke the next afternoon with a massive headache, and stumbled out of bed. He whispered a name, very softly.

"Asclepius."

Instead of his nephew, his sister appeared, holding a mug filled with something that smelled like rotten cheese.

"Athena, what is this?" he mumbled.

"Something to take the hangover away. Trust me. It'll work." She materialized two other mugs, nodding to Iolaus and Karen, who were both still sleeping it off.

"Oh no," said Hercules. "They deserve what they got. I don't."

"And why is that Herc?" she asked with a smile.

"Because they do, that's why. What are you doing here anyway? You doing house calls?"

"Yes and No. I need to find Ares. I know he brought you home last night and I need to talk to him. So I told 'Sclep I'd get this to you."

Hercules gave his sister a grin. "Ares got lucky. He's in the other bedroom. What's the problem?"

"What makes you think there's a problem Herc?"

"Because you always enjoyed giving him rotten news," he answered with a grin. "Why don't you let me do it for a change?"

"Okay," she smiled. "Lets see. His stock closed down $4 a share, the Lexus popped a gasket, Harmonia has become a Marilyn Manson groupie, Phobos is contemplating a job as a hit-man, Deimos has decided to become a Mormon, and Cupid wants a divorce."

"Is that all?" asked the demigod. He had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well.....no," she answered. "Strife smashed the Ferrari, 'Dite forgot to feed his hamster and it died, the Jets are in last place, the VCR didn't tape the season finale of Law and Order, and the Knicks are in first. Think you can remember that?"

"Remember what?? I lost you after Lexus, whoever she is."

"Well that's okay Herc. I'll tell him later. See ya." She kissed him on the cheek and popped out.

'My sister,' he mused to himself. 'Two thousand summers and she hasn't changed at all.'

Smelling the liquid in the mug, he debated which was worse. The hangover or the thought of drinking the stuff. More pounding in his head decided for him. Surprisingly, the foul-smelling liquid didn't taste too bad, and worked very quick. His headache was gone in moments.

A languid groan from the bed told him Iolaus was awake. Turning he saw the hunter attempting to get up and failing miserably. He walked over, helped Iolaus sit up and gave him the mug. Hercules couldn't help smiling. He'd known Iolaus twenty-five years and had never seen him this bad 'the morning after'.

"Iolaus," he said, sitting the hunter up. "Drink this. You'll feel better. Athena brought it earlier. It smells like cow shit, but doesn't taste too bad. And it works pretty quick too."

The hunter took the mug from Hercules, sniffed it and made a face. "Doesn't taste too bad?"

"No. Now drink it if you want to feel better."

Herc saw Karen trying to sit up, and brought her over her mug.

"I heard," she groaned. "It better work. If it doesn't, you are gonna be one sorry demigod." She drank it and fell back onto the bed.

The color returned to both their faces in a few moments.

"Good stuff Herc," said Iolaus. "I feel like myself again." He sat up, and was about to stand, but hands roving his back told him Karen was feeling fine too.

Her hands moved up to his shoulders, massaging them, while she planted kisses on his neck. The hunter's breathing increased as Karen's fingers wandered down to his cock, and gently touched his thickening shaft.

"You like?" she whispered in his ear, continuing to kiss him.

"Oh yeah. I like. Alot," he answered, a big smile on his face.

Karen pulled Iolaus down so he was flat on his back. Sitting on his hips, she leaned down and kissed him, her tongue playing with his. His fingers gently grasped the back of her neck, pulling her more deeply into the kiss. She broke the kiss and sat up, needing to catch a breath.

Iolaus took that moment to push her onto her back. Spreading her legs, he kissed his way up to her pussy, and shoved two fingers in, the sudden entrance causing her to jump. His mouth kept going until it reached her breasts.

His free hand cupped a breast, pulling the nipple roughly to his mouth, suckling on it, while his hips began to undulate against her. She felt his cock brushing her leg, and moaned as his thumb began a slow circular caress of her clit.

'Gods this man has talented hands,' she thought, as she began to push her hips against his, matching his rhythm.

Iolaus' hand moved to her other breast, repeating the same motions, his fingers fucking her harder, but slowed his rhythm, cooling her fire, when he felt her pussy contract and knew she was close. He didn't want her to cum just yet. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her wetness, and placed them to her lips. Karen wrapped her mouth around his fingers, and sucked on them, the taste and scent of herself on him nearly giving her an orgasm.

"So nice," he whispered, his mouth suddenly on hers, kissing her hard.

Looking up, Iolaus saw Hercules, just standing there, watching them.

"Hey, you going to stand there, or you wanna play?" he asked with a grin.

Herc looked at Karen, who shook her head slightly and mouthed the word 'later'. She didn't want to play yet.

"That's okay Iolaus. You play. I'm going to get something to eat." The demigod left the bedroom for the kitchen.

"Just you and me," said Iolaus,

"Yep, just you and me," said Karen, leering at him.

"What do you want to do?" he asked her, leering back.

Karen's expression changed to wide-eyed and innocent, which usually meant exhaustion for the hunter.

"Get on your back Iolaus. My turn to be on top."

"Fine by me," he said, rolling over.

Karen straddled his legs, sliding his cock into her pussy. She began to ride him, lifting herself up and down his shaft. Iolaus put one hand around her waist to keep her steady, the other caressing her thigh, a finger softly touching her clit, causing her to moan from the pleasure. Their eyes met, and Iolaus put both hands around her hips, and fucked her harder. Karen threw her head back and shrieked. The force of Iolaus' thrusts were walking the fine line of pleasure/pain.

Iolaus pulled her into a kiss, and they came together forcefully.

Karen broke the kiss, got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Shower Iolaus?" she asked.

"Why not?" he replied, and followed her.

Herc walked into the kitchen and into Ares.

"Have a good evening Ares?" he asked.

"Very good little brother. Most enjoyable. Sharyn can do this thing with her....."

The demigod cut him off. "I'm not interested in your sex life Ares. I just want to know what changed you. I saw it in your eyes last night."

"You've never been one to mince words Herc, so how about I tell you over breakfast? I know it's after lunchtime already, but you've just woken."

'Herc?' the demigod thought. Aloud he said, "Sure Ares. What are we having?"

"Hercules, I am going to introduce you to the breakfast equal of ambrosia." He took a box out of the pantry, and handed it to the demigod. "Hercules, meet the Trix Rabbit. You know, Trix are for kids.....and Gods too." The War God gave an evil smile at his brother's blank look, and just served them. Herc was quite impressed with the cereal, and put away two large bowls. He wanted more but Ares wouldn't give any to him.

"The last thing you need is a sugar rush. Trust me on that."

Hercules nodded and the two talked. Herc was amazed they could actually be civil to one another.

"You still didn't tell me what happened Ares. I know this world has wars. Bad ones. But I get the feeling you're not involved in them anymore."

Ares gave his brother a sad smile. "There was a time I relished war. But fifty years ago this world was flung into a greater conflict then I had ever seen. A wacko named Hitler wanted to become master of the world. Not like the warlords we knew in the old days. This guy made even Caesar look like a toddler. I have never seen such carnage among a people as I did in Europe."

Hercules saw a look he never thought he'd see in Ares' eyes. Despair.

"What else happened Ares? I mean I figure it wasn't just that."

Ares couldn't meet his eyes. He just stared at the floor, speaking softly.

"Genocide, the murder of innocent children, an entire race nearly wiped off the earth." He raised his eyes to look at his brother, to try and make him understand. "So much blood Hercules. More then I had spilled in my entire existence. It was a new age. The God of War was no longer needed. So I had to find other things to do. The rest, as they say, is history." Ares finished, and Hercules, for the first time, felt for his brother.

"I'm sorry Ares," said Hercules. "I really wish I could have been there for you."

"Nothing to be sorry about. Now, on to other things. From your condition last night I would think that even YOU would have a nasty hangover."

"Athena brought me something to drink. It took the pain away."

"Did she give you any message for me?"

"Well I didn't quite understand it, but yeah. You want to hear it? It was confusing."

"Go for it," said Ares.

"Okay," said Herc. "Your stocks are down four dollars, Lexus popped a gasket, Harmonia has become a Manson groupie, Phobos wants to hit men, Deimos wants to be a Mormon, and Cupid wants something called a divorce." He paused and took a breath, noticing Ares was now as pale as Strife. "Strife smashed the Ferrari, The Jets are last, The Knicks are first, and your hamster died."

"Anything else," asked Ares, afraid Herc would answer him.

"Hmmm....Oh yeah. The VCR didn't tape Law and Order."

"WHAT!!! Dammit!!! And it's Benjamin Bratt's final season. I always miss them. I missed Logan's leaving too. This sucks."

Hercules looked at him, even more confused. But he shrugged it off. This was definitely not HIS brother. This was a changed God. The thought of what his brother would become gave Hercules some hope. Things turned out okay after all.

Sharyn came in, wrapping her arms around Ares, giving him a deep kiss.

"What should we do today?" she asked him, a seductive smile on her face.

He smiled at her. "Have you ever been to Tahiti?"

"Nah," she answered. "Never had the funds. Besides, I don't have a passport."

"You don't need one if you go with me," Ares answered.

"Cool!! Lemme go pack some stuff," Sharyn said, jumping with glee.

"No need, we'll get what we need there. Later bro'," said Ares, taking Sharyn's hand and 'popping' out.

Hercules shook his head. His brother HAD changed, but thankfully, not that much.

He heard the shower go off and returned to the bedroom.

Iolaus gave Hercules a smile when he came out of the bathroom.

Herc gave Iolaus a look that sent a slight chill up the hunter's spine.

"Herc, something on your mind?" he asked, afraid Hercules would answer.

"No Iolaus, why, is something on yours?"

"No. You just have a funny look on your face that's all."

Herc gave him an evil smile and advanced towards him. Iolaus, his instincts sensing something amiss, backed up......straight against a wall. The demigod was eyeing him like a starving man.

"Uh, Herc, are you sure there's nothing on your mind? Anything you care to talk about?"

Hercules reached out, caressed the hunter's cheek, and spoke very softly. "Nothing to talk about Iolaus. Absolutely nothing."

He pulled Iolaus to him, kissing him deep, and, not breaking the kiss, pulled him to the bed, gently laying him down. His hands began an even softer caress upon Iolaus' body, which was causing the hunter to writhe beneath his lover's touch. Much to Herc's delight, Iolaus closed his eyes and lay his head upon the pillow, revelling in the touches.

When Herc took both Iolaus' hands in his, the hunter thought nothing of it. But a moment later his eyes flew open when he felt his wrists being bound with his belt and found himself flat on his back, tied to the bed.

"Herc?" the hunter squeaked, his voice barely audible. "What are you doing?"

The demigod's mouth went to Iolaus' ear, whispering to him in a seductive tone.

"Shhhhh. Just relax Iolaus," he said, giving the hunter a deep kiss. After a moment Herc pulled back, an evil grin on his face. He touched Iolaus' cock and gently stroked it, causing the hunter to moan with pleasure. Then he pulled back from this too, his eyes staring into the hunter's, seeing the lust and need within.

Iolaus watched as Karen knelt on the bed behind Hercules, and began to massage Hercules' shoulders, planting light kisses on his neck. She pulled off his shirt, her hands moving down his arms and around his chest, taking his nipples in her fingers and gently squeezed them, causing the demigod to shudder. The demigod stood, removing his pants. Sitting back on the bed, Hercules kissed her, pulling her into his lap. He sat her so she was facing him, and shifted them both so Iolaus got a clear view.

Herc gently pushed her back, a hand on her lower back, so she was reclining against him. He licked and nipped along her neck, his mouth slowly moving to her breasts, taking each one in turn, making love to each, while Karen writhed in his arms, her breathing hard. He lay her down, his mouth going further down, until he reached her wetness. Herc glanced up at Iolaus, giving him a leer, and plundered Karen's pussy.

She was in ecstasy. The demigod's tongue, so strong and yet so gentle, fucking her, bringing her to near orgasm, but not letting her cum. He lifted his mouth, causing her to groan from the loss, and pulled her up, so she was back in his lap. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply, pulling her close, his hands cupping her ass. Sitting her on his cock, he lifted her up and down, each thrust pushing him deeper into her.

"More!!! Harder Herc....Please!!" she screamed, her completion near.

The demigod obliged, tossing her onto her back, lifting her legs over his shoulders and pounded into her, her thrusts meeting his.

"OH YESSSS!!!" he shouted.

He spilled into her, and she joined him, both collapsing, breathing ragged. Hercules saw the look in Iolaus' eyes and smiled to himself.

Herc gently pulled out of Karen, who lay there staring at him, her eyes glazed. He turned and focused his attentions on Iolaus.

The demigod took the hunter's cock in hand and gently stroked it, his thumb moving slowly over the head. Iolaus moaned and thrust into Herc's hand. The demigod removed his hand.

"No Iolaus," he said, his voice calm, yet firm. "You stay still, unless I tell you otherwise. Understand??"

"Y...Y...Yes Herc," stammered the hunter.

"And keep your mouth shut. Unless you want to be gagged."

Iolaus just nodded, a strange feeling coursing through him. A feeling he'd had maybe two or three times in his entire adult life.

Fear.

Once, and only once, had he been bound. That had been month's ago, when Karen tricked him in Iphicles' castle. He had accepted it that one time for her. He had the same fear then, but hadn't shown it, not knowing where it came from. But in the here and now, it was different. As before, however, he accepted it, knowing the two people with him wouldn't harm him, or make him do anything he didn't want. He knew if he made his feelings clear they'd let him go, but he was afraid to do that also. Why, again he wasn't sure. It wasn't as if they'd think him a coward or anything like that. But he opted to ride it out.

Hercules, oblivious to what Iolaus was thinking, continued to touch the hunter, and was running his fingertips gently along Iolaus' thighs. It took all of Iolaus' will to stay put. The caresses were causing his breathing to deepen, and his head pushed back onto the pillow, his eyes tightly shut. Herc's hand once again went to Iolaus' cock, stroking it, and he brought his mouth down upon it, his tongue licking the sensitive slit, tasting the precum. Gods Iolaus tasted sweet. He took the hunter's cock into his mouth, lightly sucking, his tongue caressing at the same time.

Karen's mouth went to Iolaus', sucking his tongue into her mouth, one hand winding in his hair, pulling his mouth deeper to hers. Her other hand moved across his chest, and she grasped one nipple with her thumb and finger, and squeezed, causing the hunter's eyes to open wide. She smiled at him, and her lips and teeth moved to his nipples, teasing them, causing the hunter to moan quite loudly. Iolaus couldn't take it. He began to push his hips up at Herc's mouth, his hands struggling at the belt holding his wrists.

"Hey Herc," said Karen, looking into Iolaus' eyes. "He's not behaving himself. Maybe you should stop, and let him think about it."

She smiled as she saw Iolaus head shake from side to side. He fought the urge to shout out "DON'T STOP!!", Hercules' threat of gagging him foremost in his mind. Iolaus stopped moving, but he couldn't relax. Something else in the back of his mind.

Karen moved down his body, her tongue joining Herc's in giving Iolaus pleasure. They began to take turns. While one sucked the hunter's cock, the other licked his balls, and both were playing around his tight hole. It was Karen who began to fuck his ass with her fingers, first one, then two. Her other hand was on Herc's cock, stroking him. She wanted him to take Iolaus rough, to fuck him hard, make him beg. With a sudden move she grabbed Herc by the hair and pulled his mouth off Iolaus' cock, and kissed him.

"Fuck him Hercules," she said, her eyes blazing with lust. "Fuck him hard."

The demigod nodded to her, and knelt between Iolaus' legs, lifting the hunter's legs over his shoulders. With one push he sheathed himself completely within, and began to fuck him slowly, while Karen stroked Iolaus' cock.

Iolaus forgot about Herc's warning.

"Herc.....Please....." he whispered.

The demigod stopped what he was doing. He didn't move out of Iolaus, but he stilled, reached over to the nightstand, picked up a cloth there and stuck it in Iolaus' mouth. Karen blushed slightly at the sight. This she hadn't expected from the demigod. She had also been usure how she'd feel doing this to Iolaus with Herc's 'help'. She was surprised to find she was enjoying it.

"I told you to keep quiet Iolaus," said the demigod, once more giving Iolaus an evil grin. He continued to fuck the hunter, holding him down by the hips so Iolaus couldn't move. Karen continued stroking Iolaus' cock, watching Hercules fuck him, the demigod thrusting roughly into the hunter.

Both were so involved in their own pleasures, that neither took notice of the look of horror that crossed Iolaus' face, nor the sudden fear in his eyes.

Hercules pounded harder into Iolaus, Karen's strokes matching his thrusts.

With one final push, Hercules spilled his hot seed into Iolaus, having one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever experienced.

"This is what happens to bad boys Iolaus!" Herc said.

Hercules word's caused the hunter to begin pulling at the belt and he began thrashing about, trying to pull himself free.

Karen finally noticed the look on his face and she got scared. His eyes spoke of absolute terror.

"Herc," she said, but the demigod was still in the midst of his orgasm.

"Hercules!!" she shouted, and the demigod's eyes met hers.

"Untie him Herc...NOW!!"

"But I thought you...." he began to answer, but Karen cut him off.

"Hercules, look at him. UNTIE HIM!!!"

The demigod, seeing the look on Iolaus' face, took the cloth from his mouth, and undid the belt, freeing him.

Iolaus pushed Hercules off, and flung himself off the bed, kneeling in the corner, his arms wrapped around his body, as if protecting himself.

Hercules went over and knelt beside him, but the hunter was oblivious to him. As soon as Herc touched him, Iolaus took a swing at him and knocked him on his ass. The hunter's eyes were wild, wide open with fear, tears pouring out.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

His tone was such that Herc backed off, and motioned Karen to stay back as well.

Iolaus' voice got quieter, his tone that of a scared little boy. He held himself tighter.

"Don't hurt me, please. No more. I'll do what you say. I will. I'll be good. I will. I promise. Just please....no more."

Karen looked at Hercules, but the demigod shook his head. Whoever did this to Iolaus, he was unaware of it.

A bright flash caused them to turn, and they saw Aphrodite standing there.

"Hey bro, Athena said...." She stopped when she saw Iolaus. "Herc, what happened to him?"

"I don't know 'Dite. I have no idea. He was fine and then...."

*SMACK*!

They both turned to see Karen flying across the room, her nose starting to bleed. Herc went to help her up, but she pushed him away.

"Hercules," she said, crying. "What happened to him?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't," he answered.

"Aphrodite, find out what happened?" Karen asked the goddess, her face fearful for Iolaus. "I know you can go into his mind and see. Please??"

"I can't," 'Dite answered. "I mean I can, but it's not right. They're his thoughts."

"You always did have a strange sense of when to interfere and when not to," came a voice from the doorway. It was Ares, Sharyn standing beside him. "I, however, don't have a problem with it." He walked over and knelt by Iolaus. Karen moved towards him, wanting to protect HER hunter, but Herc stopped her.

"It's okay," he said, holding on to her. "He won't hurt Iolaus. I promise you that."

Karen looked at the demigod and nodded, watching Ares closely.

A moment later Iolaus was out cold, and Ares picked him up, laying him on the bed.

"I put him to sleep for a few minutes," said Ares, seeing the cold look he got from Karen. "I found the memory that caused this. It was deep in his mind, buried beneath everything. I want to take it from him, stop the pain, cause him to forget. But I can't. He needs to deal with it."

"What happened to him Ares?" asked Hercules.

"Let him tell you when he wakes up. It's not my place," his brother answered.

Karen walked to the God and kissed him. "Thank you. I don't know what happened to you in the last two millenia, and I don't care, but you are not the same God I met in Greece."

The God nodded, and walked back to Sharyn's side.

Iolaus groaned, waking, and the two Gods and Sharyn left the room, leaving the other three alone.

Herc and Karen sat on either side of Iolaus. Karen took him in her arms and held him tight.

"Iolaus," Karen whispered.

He looked at her and the tears came anew.

"I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it. He said he was my friend. But he hurt me so bad."

"Who Iolaus?" asked Hercules. Whoever it was was going to have a painful death and suffer Tartarus for eternity.

Iolaus' tears slowed, and he spoke slowly, to both of them.

"His name was Broder. When I ran away from home, when I was thirteen, I ran with a gang for a while. You knew that Herc."

The demigod nodded. This was something Karen didn't know.

"I was with them for a few months, when he said there was something he wanted me to do. He said that I could make more dinars if I...I sold my body. I wouldn't. I told him that, and he agreed. We had gotten back from a 'job' and he told me he needed some help in the back of the building we lived in, so I went with him. I didn't even know what was happening."

The tears came again. This time it was Hercules that held him.

"As soon as we got into the back room, he and two other boys grabbed me. I couldn't fight them. They were too big. They tied me up, and stripped me, stuffed a gag in my mouth so the other boys wouldn't hear, and they hurt me. I called for you Herc. I knew you'd help me. You always did. But you weren't there."

Iolaus' tears slowed, now feeling safe in Herc's arms.

"I don't know how long they went at me. Kept saying that I was bad, that was why my father didn't want me, and I should listen to them. By the time they were finished, I was willing to do whatever they wanted."

Herc continued to hold him, while Karen rubbed his back. Between the two they were calming him. Karen remembered what he had told her about his experiences with Bellecus, and the young boy there. Now she understood why he had felt the way he did. He had experienced the same pain the boy had.

Iolaus continued, his voice calmer now. "The next morning, they put me out on the street. I did what Broder said. I was afraid of him. I let him and his buddies do what they wanted with me because I didn't know what else to do. I had nowhere else to go. When you found me Herc, I was afraid to tell you everything that had happened. So I let you think that I had just been a thief. I figured you wouldn't want to be my friend if you knew. So I didn't tell you. And then we were at the academy, and I stopped thinking about it. I even convinced myself it had been a nightmare, that I had ONLY been a thief. But when you....when you told me I was bad, I remembered. I'm sorry Hercules. I should've told you. I should've trusted you."

The demigod turned the hunters face to his.

"No Iolaus," he said gently. "Don't ever be sorry about that. I love you. Nothing you have ever done could change that. Never forget that. Never." The hunter then turned to Karen.

"I'm sorry to you too," he said.

"For what?" she asked.

"For giving you a bloody nose."

"Iolaus," she answered, with a smile. "You're not the first to give me one, and you won't be the last. I think right now you need some sleep, okay?"

"Okay," he answered, and lay in her arms. He was asleep in a minute.

"I think I need some sleep myself Herc," she said. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I do too," answered the demigod. He wrapped his arms around the two, just wanting to protect them both.

"I want to go home Hercules," Karen said softly.

"You are home," he answered.

"No I'm not. This is no longer my home. I want to go back to Thebes, to Greece. I want to see Xena and Gabby, I want to hang with Joxer, and," she smiled, "maybe add a verse to his theme song. I want to hear more stories about you two from Jason, and I even miss Falafel's food. I don't belong here anymore Hercules. I want to go home."

"Then we go home," he answered her. She nodded and joined Iolaus in slumber.

Hercules looked down at the two. Iolaus had learned his lesson. Herc knew he wouldn't underestimate Karen again or take her for granted. He also knew Iolaus wouldn't be so overprotective anymore. He whispered to the air.

"Zeus, it's time."

Chapter Disclaimer: Iolaus did not like the Trix cereal. However, he thought the Trix rabbit was delicious.

 

Chapter 6

 

"Zeus, it's time."

The demigod spoke the words quietly, his father appearing before him.

"Hercules, is she ready to return?"

"Yes. She wants to go home. With us."

"And Iolaus. Has he learned what he needed?"

"More then he needed Zeus. Did Aphrodite tell you what happened?"

"Yes," answered the God, his eyes clouded. "The one named Broder has been, shall we say, taken care of. Your sisters all have a fondness for Iolaus, as does your Uncle Hades, and they have seen to it that he has been punished. But that was not what I was speaking about."

"I know father," said Hercules. He smiled down at the two lovers, holding each other, looking content and happy, and, in Iolaus' case, finally at peace. "I thought I knew everything about Iolaus. I love him so much, but he has so much pain inside him."

"He will survive it my son. With you beside him, he knows he'll never fall. You'll always be there to catch him. By the way, you have two more days here. There are things you may want to see."

"No Zeus," sighed the demigod. "I just want to go home, so does Karen. As for Iolaus, I think he does as well. Send us back."

"If you're sure Hercules. And what of her friend?" the God asked, nodding to Karen.

"It's okay. I have something to give her, from Sharyn, when she's ready."

"So be it," said Zeus. A bright flash and the three were gone.

Ares appeared before him, a small smile on his face.

"You know dad, I never did get to show Herc and Iolaus that statue they have in Athens of them. I think they would have loved it."

"Nah. They wouldn't have appreciated it," a man said from behind them, his voice garbled by a mouth full of food. The man was with another man, who had a woman flung over his shoulder.

The second man turned to the first, a big grin on his face.

"Speak for yourself blondie."

Karen found herself in the middle of a glade, with Joxer by her side.

"So anyway," Joxer was saying, "I never get any. I mean, I thought Meg was the right woman for me, but it just doesn't seem to be working out for us."

"It will Joxer," she said, a big smile coming to her face when she realized where she was. "If not, we'll find you someone who appreciates a cute guy with his own theme song. Now let's get back to the house okay?"

"Okay. You know Karen, you're a real pal."

She smiled at him. "You too Joxer. By the way, I got an idea for a new verse for your theme. I'm gonna work on it before I tell you."

"Sounds good," he answered, and the two started to walk back to the house.

Coming toward the house, she saw Herc and Iolaus standing there, having a talk. She listened as they spoke, the words very familiar.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Iolaus.

"What it means Iolaus, is that Karen has just as much love and caring in her heart as you do, and you can't hold the monopoly on it."

"Look Hercules, she is MINE, and she WILL listen to me! It's not your business anyway."

Turning, they saw Karen, standing there with Joxer.

"History repeats itself, doesn't it??!!" she screamed at them, and she took off, running toward the lake.

"I hope you're happy now Iolaus," said Hercules. "You seem to have a knack for upsetting her with your stupid jealousy. And you're letting this happen the way it did before."

Iolaus looked at the demigod, his face turning red. "You're right Herc. I guess I should go after her, huh?"

Hercules looked at him as if he was daft, and threw his hands in the air.

"After all these years, NOW I realize my best friend is a half-wit. Of course go after her stupid!"

Iolaus nodded and ran off after her, leaving Herc standing there shaking his head.

'Sometimes I worry about him,' he thought with a small smile.

Things would be okay. For now. At least til Iolaus put his foot in his mouth again.

"They'll work this out Hercules," Xena said, from behind him.

"I know they will Xena," the demigod said. "I know they will."

Iolaus found Karen where Aphrodite had the first time, punching a tree, her knuckles scraped and starting to bleed. But this time there was no Goddess around. He grabbed her and swung her around, taking her hands in his. She tried to get loose, but he wasn't letting go.

"Now look what you did," he said softly. "Come here, let me clean you up."

He led her to the water's edge, and gently dipped her hands in the cold water. The feeling caused her to flinch, and she gritted her teeth against the pain.

"It hurts," she said with a sniffle.

"Well of course it hurts," he answered with a grin. "That's what happens when you punch a tree. C'mon. Let's get you back to the house and bandage you up."

Hercules noticed Karen's hands when they got back. Iolaus saw the look on his face and explained, in his own way.

"She had a fight with a tree," he said, smiling.

"Uh-huh," said Herc. "Who started it?"

"The tree," answered Iolaus, and he took her into the house. He sat her down on a chair, but before he could get some salve she stood up. He grabbed her and sat her back down.

"Just a minute. Don't go anywhere til you're fixed up. Okay??"

He dabbed some of the salve on her knuckles and she jumped out of the chair.

"Oww!! Get that stuff away from me!!"

"Sit down, shut up, and let me fix your hands. And if you get up again I'll tie you to the chair!"

She growled at him, but sat back down.

Iolaus knelt in front of her, and held her hand tight while he applied the salve. By the time he was done Karen was in tears, not from the raw skin, but from the ointment.

He finished the wrapping, she didn't need much bandaging, and he smiled at her.

"All done. Don't pick fights with tree's anymore, okay? And please don't cry."

His hand moved to her cheek and gently brushed the tears away, then moved it around her neck, pulling her into a soft kiss.

"Thank you," he said, breaking the kiss, his hand still holding her close.

"For what Iolaus? I didn't do anything. Except take you to another time and cause you to relive some horrible memories. I have a strange way of saying "I love you" huh??"

"You don't get it do you?" he asked with a grin. "You gave me back some of my life. Yeah, it wasn't the best time for me, but at least I can deal with it now. Instead of being afraid and not knowing why. That's a worse feeling. Like I said, thank you."

He pulled her in for another kiss, this one deeper then the first, and pulled them both to the floor, Karen sitting in his lap, facing him. He pulled her shirt off, and lay both his hands on her back. He leaned her back, and began a slow ravishment of her breasts, his tongue licking one, then switching and biting at the other, repeating this til she was writhing in his arms. He lay her down, slowly removing her leather pants, and spread her legs, running his fingertips very slowly up the insides of both legs. By the time Iolaus reached her pussy, she was wet and wanting.

He didn't stop there tho. His fingers continued their journey up her abdomen, stopping at her breasts. He took each nipple in between a thumb and finger, and gently squeezed them, giving her the pain/pleasure he knew she liked.

Karen reached her hands down and spread herself for him. He grabbed her clit with his teeth, and sucked on it for a minute, then dipped his tongue into her, lapping at her wetness. Karen was lost in the sensations. She didn't know what to concentrate on, the fingers at her tit's or the tongue eating her. One last pinch to her nipples, and Iolaus brought his hands to her pussy, batting her's out of the way, spreading her himself, and started to fuck her with his tongue. She was writhing against him harder now, and he knew she was close. His tongue worked faster in her wetness, his fingers rubbing her clit hard.

"IOLAUS!!" she screamed. "IOLAUS!! I'M GONNA CUM!!! YES!!! YESSSSS!!!"

Iolaus practically lifted her off the floor, his tongue fucking her as deep as he could and held her steady as she began to thrash about. Karen came hard, Iolaus licking her juices as they dripped from her. He gently lowered her back to the floor, planting kisses all over her.

"Iolaus," she whispered.

"Shhhh," he answered in the same whispered tone. "I'm not finished yet."

He covered her body with his own, and his hard cock thrust into her wetness. He fucked her sweet and slow for a while, til her panting became cries of need, then began a hard fuck, pounding into her, gritting his teeth, and exerting all his energies. He wanted her to feel good, and her thrusts against him told him he was doing that just fine.

"Ohhh yeah," he moaned, his release near. "So nice...so right...."

He came with a fury, and didn't stop pounding her til he had filled her with all he had. They lay together, neither wanting to move.

Iolaus gently rolled off of her, only to find his blue eyes looking into another pair. A hand grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into a hard bruising kiss, which he returned, unable to resist.

"Xena!" he moaned, unsure of what to do. He wasn't sure how Karen would react to this now. The three had been together some month's before, but now?? Karen had grown more possessive of him since then, and he didn't want to break up a fight between the two women. Mainly because he knew he'd be the one who got hurt.

He quickly saw he was worrying for nothing. Karen was on her knees beside them, and pulled Xena's lips from his, bringing them to her own. The kiss was returned with passion, the two women moaning into each other's mouth's, tasting each other, enjoying the touch of one another. THEIR kiss was interrupted by a hand pulling Xena's lips away, and Karen watched as Gabrielle placed Xena's mouth upon her's, the bard kissing HER warrior, revelling in Xena's taste, which was mixed with Karen's and Iolaus'.

"You think I'm going to let you have all the fun?" asked the bard, with a lacivious grin. Gabrielle then grabbed Karen's mouth with her own. The three women took turns kissing, and Iolaus was very hard again, the sight of them pleasuring each other making him sweat.

Gab and Karen lay Xena on the floor, looking at each other, then at Xena. Gabby took a breast in her mouth, lightly suckling on it, causing soft moans from the warrior. Karen spread her, and her tongue went straight to Xena's clit, licking it gently, her hands caressing Xena's inner thighs. Xena nearly lost it completely when she saw Iolaus stand behind Gabrielle, stroking himself. He was looking at her for permission to take the bard, and Xena nodded in approval.

Kneeling behind Gabrielle, Iolaus cupped her breasts in his hands, rubbing his cock along her pussy, and Gabrielle turned her head, her tongue sliding out to meet his.

Iolaus touched her, and she was very wet. He slid into her, and gently moved in and out, until she began to push back at him. Iolaus then began to fuck her hard, his fingertips brushing over her nipples, causing Gab to moan, and release her tongue from Xena's breasts.

"Oh no you don't," whispered Iolaus, pushing her back. "You keep your mouth right there."

Karen took her hands and spread Xena's lip's, her tongue making a meal out of the warrior. She kept her thumb over Xena's clit, touching it with a feather-like caress. Xena was lost in the feelings, Gabby's teeth switching from one tit to the other, the sight of Iolaus fucking HER lover, and Karen's tongue, swirling in her pussy. Her eyes widened when she saw the demigod standing behind Karen. Involved with themselves, no one noticed Herc entering the room quietly, his cock hard and thick, stroking himself.

Karen gasped when she felt Herc's strong hands grabbing her hips, plunging his cock into her pussy, fucking her with lust, the sights and sounds of the other's making him pant and thrust even harder. The demigod reached out, bringing Iolaus' lips to his, Herc's tongue sucking on his, and the hunter began to pound into Gabrielle harder.

Hercules broke the kiss, and looked down at the sight before him. With an evil grin, he pulled Karen's head up, kissing her hard, Xena's taste nearly causing him to spill right there. Karen whimpered when he pulled out of her, and Herc pulled her into a sitting position so she was astride Xena, their clits touching. Placing his hands around her waist, he pushed the two women against each other, smiling as he watched the look of ecstasy that crossed both their faces. He took his fingers and shoved them between the two women, their juices lubricating him, and he plunged said finger's into Karen's ass, causing her to yelp from the sudden motion. Herc gently fucked her ass, his long fingers moving in and out, til she was writhing against him.

"HERC!!...MORE!!!.....PLEASE!!!"

"Patience," he whispered in her ear, snaking his tongue in, nipping at the lobe. He removed his fingers, and sheathed his cock into her tight hole, slowly stroking in and out, bringing her to the edge, then pulling her back, all the while continuing to push her atop Xena. He cupped her breasts, massaging them, and Xena's hands moved atop his, 'helping' him. The demigod's eyes met Iolaus', and Herc nodded towards Gabrielle, his eyes moving to Xena. Iolaus understood, and pulled out of Gabby, shifting her so the bard was sitting atop Xena's face. Gabrielle groaned, flinging her head back, as her lover's hands's grabbed her ass, Xena's tongue winding it's way into the bard's sweetness, lapping at the juices flowing from there.

Iolaus stood, bringing his cock to the bard's mouth, gently touching it to Gabby's lips. The bard reached for it, but Iolaus pulled back, a playful grin on his face.

"You want it?" he asked seductively.

"Please," whimpered the bard, her eyes meeting his. "Please Iolaus."

Karen chose that moment to pull Gabrielle's face to hers, kissing the bard gently. Breaking the kiss, she looked at Iolaus, who put his cock back to the bard's lips. Gabrielle opened her mouth, wrapping said lips around the hunter's cock, taking him deep, her hands fingering his balls while she sucked. It took about a minute for Iolaus to shoot his load down her throat. The hunter pulled out of her before he was completely spent, and let the last of his cum spill into his hand. He stroked himself, the sight of the other's helping him to grow hard again quickly, and he stood, moving behind Hercules, his hands moving over the demigod's back, slowly massaging his shoulders, kissing his neck. He slowly spread the demigod's cheeks, and thrust in, sheathing himself in one motion, causing the demigod to plunge harder into Karen.

Karen threw her head back, the feel of Herc's hardness fucking her deeper, and she turned her head, and his lips met hers, his tongue taking her mouth.

Gabrielle came first, shouting as her juices spilled into Xena's mouth. The warrior continued to lap at HER bard, until Gabrielle collapsed, rolling off of her.

Karen came next, the feel of Hercules hard cock and the knowledge that Iolaus was buried within him, causing her to orgasm and she collapsed upon Xena, her mouth ravishing the warrior's.

The feel of Karen's tongue hard in her mouth caused Xena to have HER orgasm, and the sight of the two kissing caused Iolaus to cum inside Herc. Herc came last, shooting his load into Karen's ass, a look of satisfaction coming to his face.

The five lay there, arms and legs akimbo, sprawled over and atop and around each other, their minds reeling from the sensations they had just given to one another. They passed out together, exhausation overcoming them.

Meanwhile, Joxer sat outside, oblivious to what had gone on, and whittled a piece of wood, making a gift for his Meg.

Chapter Disclaimer: Iolaus is doing fine now, his mind at ease, and is coping with his memories very nicely, thanks to his friends. He's even thinking of trying bondage again, but not just yet.

 

Chapter 7

Hercules woke, as usual, at sunrise. It was the first time in the demigod's memory he woke up with aches and he hadn't been in a battle the day before.

He stood up, and smiled when he saw the pile of bodies all over the floor. Gabrielle and Karen in each others arms, Xena sprawled across Gabby's legs. He had to stifle a giggle when he saw Iolaus. The hunter had made himself a bed atop and across the three women.

He pulled on his pants & stepped outside, finding Joxer, also just woken, and stumbling out of the barn. They met at the well, and Herc filled a bucket for them to wash up in.

"Sleep okay Joxer?" asked Hercules. He liked the warrior wannabe, and held him in a form of respect. Knowing Joxer's family background, he was impressed at Joxer's gentle nature.

"Yeah. Nice pile of hay."

"You could have come inside and.....I mean there is a bedroom..." the demigod was lost for words, not to mention blushing. Obviously Joxer had heard what went on in the house. The man wasn't deaf. "You didn't have to...."

"Participate?" said Joxer.

"Thanks. Yeah. Exactly."

"I know," smiled Joxer, happy as always. "That's okay. I meant it. It was a nice pile of hay. I think I'm going to go to Plinth and see Meg. I wanna make up to her. We had a fight. You remember Meg, don't ya Hercules?"

"Yeah. Nice lady. Looks like Xena."

"Yeah, that's her," said Joxer, with a sigh. "Anyway," Joxer continued, "I was gonna ask Karen to come along. You know, for moral support. You think Iolaus would let her go with me? I mean, Karen would be gone for a few weeks, and well, I figured I better ask him if it was okay."

"Why don't you ask Karen?" suggested the demigod.

"What if Iolaus...." began Joxer.

"Joxer, Iolaus doesn't own her. You ask Karen and if she wants to go with you, she goes. That's it."

"If Karen want's to go where?" Iolaus said, appearing as if out of nowhere.

'I hate it when he does that,' thought Hercules.

"To Plinth. I'm gonna go see Meg.," said Joxer with a hopeful tone.

"Plinth huh?" said Iolaus, clearly not pleased with the idea. "She's never been that far."

"Iolaus...." Herc began.

"I know Herc," interrupted Iolaus. "If she wants to go it's fine with me."

"Thanks Iolaus." Iolaus just nodded.

"Thanks Joxer," said Karen, when asked. "But I think I'll stay around here for a while. Besides, you need to see Meg on your own. I told you, if things don't work out, I'll help you find someone who appreciates you. That's what friends do."

"Well Joxer," said Xena, "Gabrielle and I are going to Athens, and we have to go thru Plinth, so you can tag along with us."

Goodbye's were said, the usual tears were shed, (by Karen & Gabrielle), and plans were made to meet up in in a few month's time.

"I need some more sleep," said Karen, and she headed into the house. She turned to Iolaus and said, "Sleep, Iolaus. I'm tired. Okay?" He smiled, kissed her in response, and she headed to rest.

"I have a few things to finish up in the barn," Iolaus said, after she'd gone.

"Right now?" Herc asked, blocking his way.

Iolaus' lids lowered seductively and he stared the demigod up and down, while he licked his lips. "You have something better in mind Hercules?"

The demigod smiled, reaching out one hand to caress Iolaus' cheek. Iolaus turned his head, kissing the palm, his tongue lightly teasing. Herc slid Iolaus' vest off, his fingers stroking Iolaus' arms. Iolaus, in turn, pulled the demigod's tunic off, his hands caressing the nipples laid bare to him.

"I love you Iolaus," Herc whispered, his hands moving to Iolaus' back, his tongue taking possession of Iolaus' mouth. He broke the kiss to give Iolaus air, his tongue moving to the hunter's neck, where he proceeded to lick and suck at one spot, marking the hunter as his.

Urging Iolaus to recline against him, Hercules took one of Iolaus' nipples into his mouth, gently suckling at it, giving Iolaus pain and pleasure at the same time. Iolaus moaned, and Herc moved to the other nipple doing the same. He continued this torture until Iolaus was writhing in his arms, pushing against him.

Keeping one hand on Iolaus' back, Hercules used the other to undo Iolaus' pants, then undid his own. Being barefoot helped in getting them off, and the demigod quickly found himself with a naked hunter in his arms.

He slowly moved his mouth down Iolaus' body, kissing and licking his abdomen, dipping his tongue into the hunter's bellybutton, which caused Iolaus to giggle. Herc smiled up at him, their eyes meeting, then reached out with his tongue to take the tip of Iolaus' hard cock into his mouth. He licked at the slit, teasing Iolaus, one hand around his waist, holding him steady, the other holding Iolaus' soft ass, fingers caressing along the crack. Iolaus took the hand on his ass and brought it to his lips, sucking and licking Herc's strong fingers, then placed the hand back. Hercules thrust two fingers into Iolaus, and pulled his cock all the way in at the same time.

Iolaus' leg's went on him at that moment, and, save for the demigod holding him, he would have fallen. His fingers were leaving bruises on Herc's shoulder's as he held onto him, and Herc was beginning to feel slight pain. So he slowly eased Iolaus down onto his back, not moving either his mouth or fingers. He continued to pleasure Iolaus, and with his other hand now free, he moved it to the hunter's balls, gently caressing them. He felt Iolaus shudder, and knew the hunter was ready. He sucked Iolaus harder, his fingers thrusting faster and deeper.

"I love you Hercules," Iolaus panted, and shot his load down Herc's throat. The demigod gently removed his mouth, catching the last of Iolaus' cum in his hand. His eyes met Iolaus' and he leaned up, kissing the hunter, sharing his own taste with him, while he covered his cock with Iolaus' cum.

Breaking the kiss, he took Iolaus' leg's and put them over his shoulders. Hercules removed his fingers, and pushed his cock into his lover. Taking Iolaus' cock in his hand, Herc began to stroke it slowly, the same pace he was fucking the hunter.

Iolaus began to writhe under Herc's touch, his cock hard again. "Harder...More... Please..." Iolaus moaned.

Hercules began to thrust harder, lifting Iolaus off the ground as he pounded into him, both shouting from the intense pleasure.

"HERCULES!!! YES......OH GODS!!!!!" Iolaus screamed as he came over Herc's hand, his breathing ragged, his body numb from the feelings.

"I LOVE YOU IOLAUS!!!!!!!" shouted the demigod, and his seed entered Iolaus, wave after wave filling the hunter. Herc collapsed upon his lover, kissing and licking Iolaus everywhere his mouth and tongue could reach. He sat up suddenly, and pulled Iolaus to him, his tongue plundering Iolaus' mouth.

"I love you Iolaus," he whispered.

"I know. I love you too Herc."

"So much for sleep," Karen growled, walking out of the house. Iolaus walked over to her reaching out with his arms, but she stepped back. "Take a bath Iolaus. You stink. I'm going back to sleep. And could ya keep it down? Please?" She walked back into the house leaving a bemused hunter staring after her.

"Do I smell that bad Herc?"

"Yes Iolaus, you do."

Karen was in the middle of a wonderful wet dream. Hands spreading her legs, fingers running up her thighs, up her body, to her breasts. She opened her eyes suddenly, and threw Iolaus onto the floor.

"Owww! That hurt," said the hunter, rubbing his head.

Karen got out of bed, stepped over him, and walked to the wash basin. She turned and looked at him, smiling. "Well if you'd let me sleep, I wouldn't have hurt you," she said, splashing cold water on her face.

"Well maybe if you didn't sleep like that I'd have left you alone," said Iolaus, coming behind her, his arms wrapping around her naked body.

She leaned into him, taking a deep breath. "I was just sleeping Iolaus. Nothing special there."

Iolaus turned her so she was facing him. "Yeah, sleeping naked, with your legs wide open, and your hand playing with yourself. That's a great way to get me to leave you alone."

Iolaus took her hands in his, placing a kiss on each, and he kissed her. Karen broke the kiss, stepping seductively backward, her hands moving to her wetness. Taking a finger, she dipped it into herself, bringing it to her mouth, and licked it, her eyes closing as she tasted herself.

Iolaus walked to her, backed her up against a wall, and pressed his strong body hard against hers, his hands gliding down her arms, to her waist. His lips moved over her neck, down to her breasts, taking one in hand, and he put his mouth over it, sucking hard, then turned his attention to the other, doing the same. Karen threw her head back, and banged it against the wall.

"You okay?" he asked, hearing the thud.

"Fine Iolaus," she whispered. "Don't stop."

His hands moved between her legs, gently caressing her, and she moaned from his touch. When she began to undulate against him, he grabbed her by the ass and pulled her toward him, losing his balance and falling with her into a chair.

Karen slid off of him, onto her knees. Looking at Iolaus with a wicked grin, she ran her hands and face up the inside of his legs, spreading him. When she reached his hardness, she nuzzled it thru his tight leathers, causing the hunter to moan softly. She slowly undid Iolaus' belt, and giggled as she watched him squirming to get out his pants.

Once he was stripped, Karen leaned back and stared. No matter how many times she saw him naked, she was in awe of his body, so perfect and so right.

Iolaus sat on the edge of the chair, his legs splayed, hands grasping the sides to keep his balance. Starting at his forehead, Karen kissed her way down his body, til she got to his cock. With a quick glance up at him, she swallowed him, her hands finding purchase under his ass, and she pulled him deep inside her mouth. Iolaus watched her and grew harder at the sight of what she was doing. He kept one hand on the chair arm to keep his balance, the other grabbing her hair and pulled her mouth closer, til he was buried in her mouth.

Karen felt his release coming and sucked him harder, and he came with a shout, continuing to fuck her mouth til he was empty. Looking down at her, he thought how sweet she looked when she pleasured him. Iolaus leaned down, pulling her mouth to his, and their tongues played for a while. Iolaus broke the kiss, pulling Karen into his lap, so she was straddling him. He moved her back and forth against his cock, growing hard again. Standing, he carried her to the bed, laying her down, and gave her another kiss. She moaned, feeling his mouth and tongue moving all over her, from her neck, down to her toes, and back up again. Karen was panting by the time he reached her mouth again.

Iolaus sat up, his hands moving up her legs, slowly spreading them. He placed his hands on her hips, holding her down, and slowly entered her. He fucked her sweet and slow, smiling as she tried to push up at him but couldn't.

"Iolaus please...." she whispered.

Iolaus fucked her harder, heard her breaths coming quicker, and felt her muscles tighten around him, feeling her cum dripping over his cock. He bit his lip so he wouldn't cum yet. He wasn't finished with her. He heard her breaths coming faster and waited a few moments for her to calm before he continued. Gently withdrawing, Iolaus turned her over, pulling her onto her knees, his left arm winding around her, holding her still. He placed his right hand on her ass, caressing her cheeks, and thrust his cum soaked finger's into her tightness. He fucked her this way for a while, and then his fingers were gone, and he was kneeling behind her, his hands holding her hips.

"Herc's had your ass twice since I last did. It's my turn now," he told her.

He caressed his cock over her ass, teasing her. He slowly pushed his way in, and when he was sheathed within her, he stilled. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her mouth to his, kissing her rough, his voice whispering to her in a slightly menacing tone.

"You're still mine. No matter what, you belong to me. And I can do....." he pulled out of her, ".....whatever I like with you." He thrust into her ass so sharply she tried to pull away, but he just held her tighter. It took a few moments, but she was soon pushing back at his cock, trying to pull him further in.

"HARDER...DEEPER...GODS IOLAUS! MORE!" Her shouts were so loud that the demigod, fixing a slat on the roof, jumped in surprise and he fell off.

"CUM FOR ME NOW!" Iolaus ordered, and Hercules debated running in to join them.

"Oh Iolaus," came a moan from inside. Herc shook his head. 'Too late now,' he thought with a smile, 'at least there's later.'

They emerged a few minutes later, both looking exhausted.

"Have fun?" asked Hercules, with a grin.

"Were we too loud?" asked Karen, grinning back.

"Just a little," he said, winking at her.

"By the way Hercules," Karen asked with a giggle. "Did you give Iolaus that hickey on his neck?"

"Ummm...yeah...it was me," Herc answered, his face flushed.

"Good. It's about time one of us marked him."

"Okay, okay. No more hickey jokes," said Iolaus. "Herc, didn't Jason need some help with the new well? I mean he did before we left, and since we came back at the same time...."

"As a matter of fact he did Iolaus. And since you have nothing better to do, why don't you come help us out," Herc was smirking. He knew Iolaus hadn't figured on his asking him to come along.

"But Herc, I got a lot to do around here."

"Like what?" asked Hercules, amused at Iolaus' recent propensity to avoid work.

"Yeah like what?" repeated Karen, in the same tone.

"Paint the house?" Iolaus answered.

"No." replied the other two.

"Rethatch the roof." Iolaus stated smugly.

"Not that either," replied Herc, smiling at the hunter.

"I go to help Jason fix the well?"

"Very good Iolaus," said Herc. "Let's go."

"Piggyback Ride!!" yelled Karen and she jumped on Herc's back.

The demigod grimaced. "You are going to kill me one day."

"Hey Herc, how come I don't get rides like that?" asked Iolaus with a grin.

"Because I like her better then I like you," Herc said, with mock sincerity.

"Can we go now guys?" asked Karen "Please?"

"Okay," was her answer, and the three took off for Jason's.

They found Jason sleeping under a tree, and Iolaus motioned the other two to keep quiet. Kneeling down beside Jason, Iolaus got an evil grin, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered, "So was it good for you too?"

Jason got a goofy grin, which changed to mock anger when he opened his eyes to see Iolaus beside him. "You know what'll be good for me? Getting you." And with that, Jason grabbed Iolaus and began to tickle him, til the hunter was laughing himself silly.

"I give...I give," Iolaus said between giggles.

"Don't mess with me shorty. I used to be King you know." Jason stood, and turned to Hercules, who still had Karen on his back. "Hercules, good to see you. And the ever lovely Karen." He bowed at this last statement, and Karen blushed, sending Iolaus into another giggle fit.

"I'd hug you Jason, but I'm real comfy right here," Karen said, leaning onto Herc.

"Well I'm not," said the demigod, and flung her over his shoulder, onto her feet.

"Now I could give you that hug," she smiled. When she hugged him, she felt like she were truly home. Life was good.

Between the efforts of the three men, the well was repaired in no time. While they worked, they told Jason about some of the twentieth century. Hercules told Jason about the museums, Iolaus told him about the supermarket, but neither told him about the bar. They didn't know if he could take it.

But there were other things to be done. Hercules noticed a part of the roof was damaged, and he and Jason prepared to patch it up.

"Nothing for me to do," said Iolaus. "I guess I...."

"Go make lunch," ordered the demigod.

"If you insist," answered the hunter, with a grin.

"I'll help," said Karen. She was met by three pair of horrified eyes. "What? I can set a table."

"Oh. That's okay then," smiled Jason. "My kitchen is still recovering from your last visit."

She smiled back and followed Iolaus into the house.

Iolaus started rummaging thru the pantry but Karen had other things on her mind. She came up behind him, kissing his neck, her hands wandering under his shirt, rubbing his lower back. Then her hands came around to his abdomen, wandering up to his chest, and she caressed his nipples, causing him to shudder.

"I'm supposed to be making lunch," Iolaus said.

"And???" Karen continued with what she was doing.

"And I have to...Oh Gods!!" Iolaus' voice went up a pitch as Karen pinched his nipples.

"Well if you want me to stop...."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes. For now. I have no more strength."

"Okay lover," she said, kissing him. "I guess I set the table."

Herc and Jason came in a little while later and Karen smiled, but her smile faded when she saw the sky in the distance. Black as night, she heard thunder, and the lightning was quite visible. Iolaus noticed her look, and followed her eyes. He knew how scared she was of storms so he took her into his arms and held her.

"It's okay," he whispered to her, kissing the top of her head. But she couldn't help shivering in his arms.

"I know Iolaus," she said.

A crash of nearing thunder caused her to jump, and Iolaus held her tighter, rubbing her back. She pulled his arms closer, burying her face in his shoulder.

Jason looked at Hercules, who said, "I'll tell you later," and left it at that.

They sat eating, but Karen played with her food, her eyes and ears attuned to the incoming storm. A loud crash of thunder sent her out of her chair, and into the corner. Iolaus knelt beside her, taking her hands in his.

"It's okay," he whispered. He pulled her into his arms, and held her. "Nothing's going to happen. I'm here. You're safe." A loud crash made them all jump, as a shutter blew open and some dishes flew off the counter.

"Jason, where's Prometheus?" Karen asked, looking for the dog.

"Hiding somewhere. He's a chicken," Jason answered. Then they heard the yelp from outside.

"Hiding huh?" she yelled, and took off out the door for the dog. Hercules took out after her, the wind blowing harder. This was a very nasty storm. Karen reached the dog and grabbed a hold of him, pulling him towards the house. The wind kicked up even harder, and Karen barely made it to the porch. Herc took the dog and tossed him into the house, (gently of course), and grabbed for Karen. But he missed her hand and the force of the wind knocked her back about twenty feet, and pushed Herc into the house. The storm cleared as swiftly as it had come, and the three men ran outside.

They found Karen laying on the ground, her head bleeding. Iolaus picked her up and carried her into the house. He lay her on the bed, and got a wet cloth to wipe down her face. His hand caressed her cheek, and her eyelids fluttered open.

With a swift move she sat up and grabbed him by the hair flinging him backwards, right into the wall. She sat up, her eyes wild. "Don't touch me you wimp!" she shouted. Her eyes blazed at Hercules. "How could you let him touch me? I thought I was yours!"

"I think you hit your head a bit harder then we thought," said Iolaus, pulling her back to bed. She turned and gave him a punch in the mouth, splitting his lip. He staggered back, surprised and shocked.

Karen turned to Hercules, her eyes raging. "Don't let your jester touch me again!"

"Jester?" Hercules said. "What do you mean...." And then the thought hit him. Looking at Iolaus, he saw a look of fear on the hunter's face.

Hercules looked back at Karen. "Who am I?" he asked her, afraid of what she would say.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Who am I?" the demigod repeated.

"The Sovereign," she answered.

Karen awoke, her head hurting, and she sat up, her eyes slowly adjusting.

"You okay?" she heard Iolaus ask. She turned, meeting his eyes, and smiled.

"Just fine baby," she said pulling Iolaus into a kiss. He pushed her away, staring at her as if she were a lunatic.

"What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? HE'S here."

"Who's here Iolaus?" Karen asked, confused. "You're talking in riddles."

"IOLAUS!!" came a loud voice.

Iolaus jumped away from her, and she eyed him strangely. Surely he wasn't afraid of Hercules?

The figure that entered the room looked like Hercules, but his eyes did not belong to the demigod. They were filled with anger and rage, and they stared at her like a piece of meat.

Karen was frightened. Not because she didn't know who this was, but because she did. Iolaus had told her the story. And somehow, probably from the storm, she was here. In the other world.

With the Sovereign.

 

Chapter 8

 

Karen stared at the face in front of her, scared, but trying very hard not to show it. She didn't know what her counterpart was like, and until she found out, she figured she better keep a low profile. So she closed her eyes and feigned unconsciousness, listening to the voices, trying to get some kind of idea of what was going on.

"She's got a bad bruise," Iolaus said.

"Wake her up!" said The Sovereign.

"I can't," Iolaus answered. "She was awake but she passed out again. I think you should leave her alone for a while."

Karen heard Sovereign growl, and heard him leave the room. She opened her eyes slowly, and pulled Iolaus to her, whispering in his ear.

"Is he gone? Because we have to talk."

He eyed her strangely, wondering if she was setting him up for another whipping. She'd done that before.

"Look," she began, "I'm not who you think I am. I'm...I'm not from this world. I know you're aware of the other universe, and that's where I'm from. I'm not YOUR Karen."

His eyes got wide, and he knew she was telling the truth. The woman he knew had never been told about the other world.

"Please help me," she said quietly. "Hercules told me that you were a good man. I have to get home."

"I don't know what to do," he answered. "I don't know how you got here, how the portal was opened, none of that. All I know is there was a bad storm, you were outside, the storm cleared and I brought you in here. No more."

"Okay. Well then can you tell me about me. I mean the other Karen. If I'm going to be her, I need to know everything you do. And I have a few questions of my own."

He nodded, saying "What questions?"

She paused, trying to remember what Herc and Iolaus had told her about this world.

"Herc said that Sovereign was dead, killed in some 'in-between' world, and that Ares stabbed him. But he's here now, alive. How?"

"I don't know," Iolaus answered. "A couple of days after Hercules went back, Sovereign showed up. Maybe it had something to do with that 'in-between' place. All I know is when he showed up, I was given a beating, Nebula was thrown to the dogs, and Ares had a swollen eye for a week. Then things settled back to the way they were."

"And when did I show up?" she asked.

"Five months after that. Sov was going to see Cupid, (our God of War), and found you, that is, the other Karen, laying in the temple. He brought you back here, and when you woke some time later, you told us where you came from. He asked you alot of questions, mostly about HIS history, and you told him what you knew, which wasn't very much."

"I'm sure he loved that," she said, sarcastically.

"He was more then a bit pissed off, but you...I mean that is to say...Karen...she...." he hesitated, not knowing how to continue.

"You get just as tongue-tied as my Iolaus when you don't want to explain something. Just tell me. I'm not going to hit you."

"She...she started to touch him, and gave herself to him. She didn't fight him when he.....well he did some pretty kinky stuff to her. But she enjoyed it."

"Wonderful. I'm a sex maniac with a fetish or two. Then what happened?"

"Nothing. They've been together since. In some ways she's more cruel then he is."

"She hurt you didn't she?" It was more of a statement then a question.

His eyes lowered, and Karen saw pain. Whatever her counterpart had done to him, it must have been pretty awful. She lifted his chin up, seeing the tears forming there, and she wiped them away.

"I won't hurt you Iolaus. I could never do that." She pulled him into her arms and held him, stroking his hair, and rubbing his back, the way her Iolaus did when she hurt. More tears came, and she just continued to hold him, wondering what her counterpart was doing.

"Lemme go!!" Karen screamed, kicking at the demigod, who held her firmly in his arms. "I thought you loved me!! You son of a bitch!!"

Iolaus stood there, staring at her. He had a black eye and a swollen mouth. Hercules looked almost as bad. His lip was split, and he had two broken ribs. She had known just where to hit the demigod to bruise him.

Hercules, looking at her face, saw Karen, THEIR Karen and he let his guard slip. Karen twisted out of his arms, kicked him off his feet, and lunged at Jason. She grabbed him around the neck in a crushing grip, and he lost his breath as she squeezed.

"Enough of this!" said the demigod. He managed to get her off of Jason, then punched her in the jaw, knocking her out cold.

He gathered her in his arms and carried her to the house. Grabbing some twine, he tied her to the bed.

"Well now what do we do?" asked Jason.

"I don't know Jason," Herc answered.

"She's nuts," said Iolaus, matter-of-factly. "Hercules, we have to get Karen back. We don't know what Sovereign will do to her."

"Calm down Iolaus," said the demigod. "This woman doesn't seem to be aware of where she is. I don't think she knows about this world. But our Karen does. We told her about the other world. She should be able to figure it out, and hold her own."

"You said The Sovereign was dead, that Ares killed him," Iolaus asked, very confused. "But she says he's alive."

"I don't understand it either Iolaus. Maybe it had something to do with where he was killed. He wasn't killed on either world. But that's irrelevant now. He is alive, she is here, and Karen is there, and I am just as lost as you are."

Iolaus' face got grim. "We have to find a way to get her back Herc."

"I know Iolaus. We'll figure something out."

Karen was shaking her head, not believing what Iolaus was telling her. But she knew he wasn't lying.

"You're telling me that I tied you up, and whipped you bloody? Why?"

"Because I told you you were pretty. You said I should keep my eyes in my head. Then you...."

"Never mind Iolaus," she answered. "I can imagine. So until we find some way to send me back, I have to be a psychopath. I'll just pretend I'm MichaeI Myers, with a touch of the Marquis De Sade. I have to hate you, and submit to HIM. I guess I'll have to, whether I like it or not. I figure if he finds out I'm not her, I'm going to be dead. Would that be right?"

"Yes," Iolaus answered softly.

"Good, you're awake," came Sov's voice from the doorway. "Leave us!" he ordered Iolaus. Iolaus looked at her, but her eyes told him she'd be okay. He left, not wanting to risk a beating.

Sov sat on the bed, gently caressing her cheek. "Are you okay?"

'Maybe he's not so bad after all,' she thought. Aloud she answered, simply, "Yeah, I'll live."

"Good," he said, and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her into a rough kiss. He broke it, and tore at her clothes, til she lay naked, bared to him. He stood, removing his own clothes, and Karen noticed his body, save for a few scars, was the same as Hercules'. But that was where the similarity ended.

He climbed on the bed, straddling her leg's, and thrust two finger's into her dry pussy. Karen gritted her teeth against the pain. She figured that her counterpart was into this, and she had to go along. But it wasn't going to be easy. She tried to pull away from him, and he laughed, pushing her flat on her back. He sat there, and looked in her eyes, his eyes feral.

"I told you to stop looking at Iolaus that way didn't I?" His voice was calm, but she heard the underlying menace there.

"I didn't......."

"DON'T talk back. I told you what would happen if you tried to touch him without me. Did you think I was joking?"

He turned her over, so she was laying across his knees. He gently caressed his hand over her ass, rubbing her cheeks.

*SMACK*. His hand came down upon her cheek, and she flinched, biting her lip against the pain. "You are mine!" *SMACK*. Another, this one harder then the first. His hand continued to spank her, each smack harder then the previous, until she had tears coming down her face. Karen only hoped that her counterpart reacted the same.

Sovereign flipped her onto her back, laying her on the bed, and loomed over her. With a sudden move, he picked up his belt, grabbing her hands, and tied her to the headboard. "Now let's have some fun shall we?"

He spread her legs, and crawled between them, his eyes not leaving hers. He thrust his cock into her, ignoring her cries of pain, pounding into her.

"Please......" her voice begged, wanting him to stop. But he took this to mean she wanted more, and thrust harder.

"MINE!!!" he shouted and shot his load into her. Karen gave a silent sigh of relief that he was done, but her eyes widened when he pulled out of her, and she saw he was getting hard again.

"You want more don't you?" he growled at her. "And I'm going to give it to you!"

He straddled her chest, moving his cock to her mouth, but she clenched it shut, not wanting him to touch her again.

"You want to play rough huh?" he laughed, and pushed his cock into her mouth, while she struggled against him. He fucked her mouth, shoving his cock in as far as it could go. Karen looked up at his face, and saw his head was thrown back, his neck muscles tight, and she knew he was about to cum. He grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her mouth even further upon his hardness, shooting his load down her throat, not releasing her til she'd swallowed all he had to give. He pulled her mouth from him.

"Very nice," he said, smiling at her. He reached up and untied her, pulling her lips to his and kissing her hard. "And since you were so good, you can have him. While I watch. IOLAUS!!"

The jester entered the room, surveying the scene in front of him. He knew what was coming. It had happened before. Sovereign beckoned him to the bed, and he didn't hesitate, knowing if he did the consequences would be much worse. He was tossed on the bed, his clothes were removed, and his hands were tied as her's had been.

"She wants to have fun with you. And I'm going to watch," Sov said, taking a chair and sitting himself so he had a full view of the bed and it's occupants.

Karen was very confused. She didn't want to give this man any pain. She didn't know what she was expected to do, but she had the feeling this had happened before. Her eyes met Iolaus' and he nodded, his way of telling her to do what she wanted. She sat up, taking his face in her hands and kissed him, her mouth going to his ear.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. He pulled away and nodded to her, seeing the pain in her eyes.

Grabbing him by the hair with one hand, the other backhanded him, leaving a print on his cheek. "Do you want me?" she said viciously, her mouth pulled back into a sneer. He didn't answer, so she hit him again. "I said DO YOU WANT ME???!!!"

"Y...Y...Yes..." came Iolaus' quiet voice.

"Good. Let's have some fun shall we," she said with a malicious laugh. Taking his nipples in her fingers, she squeezed them, and Iolaus cried out, a languid moan of pleasure, not pain as Karen had expected.

'He seems to like what Iolaus likes,' she thought, knowing how Iolaus loved it when she touched his nipples. 'I hope they have other things in common.' Her mind raced, trying to think of the things Iolaus liked in the bedroom. A few came to mind.

She grabbed his cock, and gently stroked, hearing Iolaus' soft moans. But a quick look into his eyes and she knew she was doing wrong. Karen took a deep breath, and yanked on Iolaus' cock, causing him to yelp in pain. She was very confused, and heartsick over what she was about to do. But she had no choice.

Bending over him, she took the tip of his cock into her mouth, nipping the head, and moved her mouth over it, sucking hard. A side glance to Sovereign told her she was being too gentle, and she pulled her mouth off, raking her nails over his chest, leaving scratch marks. Iolaus was struggling against his bonds, and she didn't think she could do this anymore.

"Don't stop," Iolaus told her, his eyes warning her to continue.

Karen closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Opening them, she reached up, untying him, and flipped him onto his stomach, straddling his legs. She rubbed his back, her hands moving down to his ass, and, looking at Sovereign, she thrust two fingers into Iolaus. He tried to pull away from her, but she shifted her weight wholly onto him, watching the pain on his face. She thrust harder into him, and he screamed from the pain, and she knew she couldn't do this to him. She looked at Sovereign, trying to look like she was enjoying herself.

"Why don't you go take a bath?" she said with a leer. "By the time you're finished, I'll be done and you can have him while I watch." Karen held her breath, waiting for his answer.

"Why not?" he answered, and she let out the breath she'd been holding. "Keep him busy. I want him ready for me when I return." She nodded, and relaxed once he had gone.

Taking her fingers from Iolaus, she pulled him into her arms, and just held him. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. But....."

"I know," Iolaus answered. "It's okay." Her eyes were surprised at the look she saw.

"You love her don't you? No matter what she's done to you, or with HIM, you care for her. Why?"

"I don't know. I look at her and she just looks so right. So perfect. It's hard to put into words. I sometimes think we were meant to be together, but then she goes to him, into his bed. Your Iolaus, does he care for you? Do you belong to him? Or are you Hercules' property?"

"Well I'm not their property, not exactly. That's a bit hard to explain. When I got there, I met Iolaus. I guess I fell in love with him the moment our eyes met. But I didn't think he could feel that way to me. He's got a way with the ladies you know." She smiled and got a smile in return.

"Yeah, Hercules told me. He said Iolaus has a woman in every town in Greece, and probably out of Greece too." His grin got bigger.

"That is very true," she said. "But he does love me, and I him. I never thought I could love like that or get the same in return, but I do. Every time I mention to him that I don't look as perfect as the other women he's had, he get's upset and tells me that true beauty comes from within. I thought he was full of shit at first, but he wasn't."

"And Hercules?"

"He and Iolaus are....well they're..."

"Lovers," Iolaus finished for her. "Hercules told me that too."

"Yes well, the three of us, well we....we have a somewhat unique relationship. Iolaus loves me, but he loves Herc too. And so do I. We've had some pretty.....interesting experiences with each other. We've made love together, and I've been with Hercules alone, but....I don't know. They both, for some strange reason which I can't figure out, love me. I guess I'll never know why. Iolaus says I should just go with the feelings and stop questioning it. But part of me can't. I asked Cupid, (OUR God of Love), if he shot 'em with his arrows. But he swore he didn't. And that left me even more confused. Oh Iolaus, I don't want to hurt you. I'm so lost." She burst into tears and Iolaus held her, unsure of what to do.

"Shhhh," he whispered to her. "It's okay. I'll get you home. I don't know how, but someway, I'll return you to your Iolaus. That I promise you."

Her eyes met his and he pulled her into a kiss. He broke the kiss, and pulled back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay Iolaus," she said softly. "He'll be back soon. Just hold me. Please."

His arms wrapped around her, pulling her close, and Karen felt safe. This wasn't her Iolaus, but he was just as gentle and caring as the man she loved. And she knew that she'd be okay.

Herc and Iolaus had gone to see Zeus about this problem, and hoped the King of the Gods would have an answer. This left Jason with Karen.

Jason watched as the woman (he was having a hard time thinking of her as 'Karen') struggled against the rope, trying her damndest to get loose. Her mouth was as foul as most of the men he'd sailed with, and she had begun making lewd suggestions to him.

"You wanna fuck me Jason. I know you do." She thrust her body up sensually, soft moans coming from her throat. "Take me Jason. Have your way with me. I want you so badly I can taste it. You know you want me too."

Jason shook his head. He didn't know what his counterpart was like, but the guy must be a real scumbag. He turned, leaving the room, leaving Karen screaming obscenities at him.

As soon as the door closed behind him, Karen began to pull at the rope holding her. She managed to get one hand loose, and quickly untied herself. She climbed out the window, and, once outside, she looked around, wondering why she was brought here, to this hovel. But it didn't matter. She saw the castle in the distance and now knew the way to Corinth. And she was going there with a solitary purpose.

Joxer, who had led the last rebellion, was in prison. (Sov had opted to keep him alive as an example to anyone who had the same thoughts.)

But the other leader of the resistance was still alive. He had avoided capture. But she was going to take care of him. She knew he was in Corinth, knew he was hiding there, and she would find him, and kill him. Only then could she and Sovereign be together, free of interference.

As she walked one lone thought echoed in her mind, putting a smile on her face.

The death of Iphicles.

 

Chapter 9

Hercules and Iolaus reappeared at Jason's shortly after they'd left.

"Well what did Zeus have to say?" asked Jason, relieved that they were back.

Hercules spoke, while Iolaus paced. "He doesn't know how the portal was opened. Nobody on this side opened it. It could have happened THERE, but he thinks it was a fluke of the storm. But he said to get Karen, and he'd open the portal to send her back."

"Then how do we get ours back?" asked Jason, more then a bit confused.

"We go along and snatch her. Hopefully with no problem. Now let's go get her."

They walked into the bedroom, but only found the rope. No Karen. But they saw the open window and it was obvious.

"She took off," said Iolaus. "Probably to find Sovereign. But I can't figure how she'd know where to go."

"I do," said Jason. He pointed to the castle walls, visible in the distance. "She must think that's where The Sovereign is."

"Uh-oh," said Iolaus.

"What is it Iolaus?" Hercules asked. "Something you want to share?"

"I didn't think of it until just now. Herc, remember when I told you that Joxer led the rebellion against Sovereign?"

Herc nodded. "You said that he led them well."

"Yeah," said Iolaus. "But there was something I forgot. And we have to get to Corinth now."

"Iolaus, you're talking in riddles. Plain Greek please," said the demigod.

"Iphicles. I think she's going to kill him."

"Iolaus, you're not making sense," said Hercules. Now he was confused. "Why would she try to kill Iphicles?"

"Because Herc. Joxer was one of two leaders of the rebellion. When he was caught that still left one. Iphicles. If she's as close to Sovereign as it seems, she'd know about what happened, and know about Iph. Don't get me wrong Herc, but if I were her, I'd be going after my lover's main enemy."

"But in the other world, that castle belongs to Sovereign. Why would she go after Iphicles there?" Hercules didn't know what Iolaus was getting at but he wanted an answer.

"Because Iphicles has been hiding in Corinth for quite a while. Sovereign knows but hasn't been able to find him. Look Herc, when I was there, I spent some time with Joxer, and he told me alot of things. Him and the other Iolaus....they....well they're lovers."

"I understand Iolaus, let's get going." Herc paused, a thought coming to his mind. "Wait a second."

"Wait! But Herc, she could be going after Iphicles!"

"Artemis!!" Herc yelled.

"Yes little brother, what can I do for you," said the Goddess of the Hunt. "Iolaus, nice to see your pretty face again. And the ex-King of Corinth, a pleasure to meet you Jason."

"Artemis, we don't have time for this. I need you to keep an eye on Iphicles. I think he's in danger."

"Why me Herkie?" she asked, with a giggle.

Herc grabbed her by the arms, and turned her so their eyes met. "My brother's life is in danger. YOU will keep an eye on him and keep him safe. Do you understand??!"

The Goddess was a bit shocked, and slightly fearful. Her brother's tone was wild. "Okay Herc. I'll go. But who is he in danger from?"

"From Karen. But not Karen. Oh Hades Artemis, just keep him safe from everyone."

The Goddess nodded and vanished.

Karen wandered the forest keeping off the trail, thinking only of Iphicles. 'With him dead, Sov won't worry about another uprising, and I can think about ruling beside him. Always wanted to be a queen.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by a man who dropped out of a tree. They stared at each other and Karen laughed when she saw who it was.

"Autolycus. Now what brings the son of Hermes to earth?"

He stared at her, then laughed. "Son of Hermes. I get it. My prowress and agility. Actually I was coming to see you. Since I didn't make Rumba for the last contest, and Psyche is unavailable, I figured I'd ask you to be my partner. Those moves you showed me were pretty cool. What did you call that dance? Oh yeah...'Lambada'...I wonder if Iolaus would let you come with me? Maybe. But would he let you dance THAT dance with me?"

"Why would I ask that wuss if I could dance with you? And when did I show you the 'Lambada'?"

"Wuss? Hey did you guys have another fight? Not that it matter's to me. I was sorta hoping we could...I mean...Oh never mind. I don't need a one way trip to Hades."

"Hades? You need a healer?"

"Did you hit your head or something?" the thief asked, staring at her with concern. "Hades...you know...God of the Underworld?"

"No...that's Apollo," she answered. "Did you hit YOUR head?"

Autolycus continued to stare at her, now convinced she had lost it. He took her by the arm, saying, "Why don't we get you back to your house? I think maybe you need some rest."

"Take your hand off of me!" she growled at him. "Unless you wanna lose it."

The look on her face scared him a little so he let go. For a moment she looked insane. But he shrugged it off, thinking she and Iolaus had just had a bad fight.

"So where are you going?" he asked, trying to lighten her mood.

"Corinth. I need to find Iphicles. You don't happen to know where he's hiding do you?"

"Hiding? Why would he be hiding?" he asked, thinking, 'She definitely hit her head or something. Guess I better humor her til I can find Iolaus or Hercules.'

"Look can you help me find him or not?" she asked, debating whether or not to slug him.

"Yeah. Sure. Okay. I'll walk with you. Keep you company."

"Fine," she answered, with a sneer.

In the other world, in Sovereign's bedchamber, Karen and Iolaus were talking quickly, knowing that Sov could return at any time. Iolaus was telling Karen more about 'Karen's' life and relationship with Sovereign. Karen's eyes got wider with every story he told.

"And I thought I was nuts," she said. "She had a man executed because his clothes clashed?"

"Yeah," Iolaus said, with a small laugh. "She said blue and green didn't go good together. Then she sent him to the executioner. People have been real careful since with what they wear."

"That's sweet," she said, shaking her head in disbelief. She knew her 'twin' might be the opposite of her, but not to the extreme she seemed to be. "Among other things, I'm Charles Manson and Mister Blackwell rolled into one. Now that's a pleasant thought."

"Who?" he asked.

"Never mind," she answered him.

Their talk was interrupted by a voice in the hall. "Dinner! 15 minutes!! No sooner, no later!!"

"Sovereign!" they both said, scrambling to get into some sort of kinky sexual position. When Sov entered the room, he saw Iolaus hanging halfway off the bed, and Karen's hands around his neck. She looked like she was strangling him. Sov moved swiftly, lifting her off of Iolaus.

"I told you to do what you liked, but I didn't tell you to kill him." Sov turned to Iolaus, lifting him into his strong arms, gently pressing their bodies together. Nuzzling Iolaus' neck, he whispered softly and lovingly, "You okay?"

"Just fine," Iolaus said.

"Good," said Sov and dropped him on the floor. Iolaus landed with a thud, and Karen stared at the scene, flabbergasted.

'Well he does seem to care about him.' she thought. 'In his own warped way.' Aloud she said, "When's food coming? I'm hungry."

"Soon. Now you," Sov looked at Iolaus, "Go get cleaned up and get some rest. I got plans for you later." Iolaus nodded, turned and left, not risking a last glance back.

"As for you," he said, looking at Karen with hungry eyes, "Get on your back!"

She obeyed, not wanting to risk his anger. He removed his robe, looked her up and down, licking his lips, his hands running along her inner thighs, spreading her. Unsure of what to do, Karen improvised, thinking of what Iolaus had told her about her 'twin'.

She sat up, grabbed Sovereign by the hair and pulled him into a deep kiss. When he didn't make a move to hit her, she pushed him roughly on HIS back, climbing between his legs, and grabbed his nipples, twisting them hard. Sov growled in pleasure, and she sighed with relief.

'I guess treat him rough,' she thought, 'He likes it.'

She moved her hands along his legs, leaving scratch marks with her nails, til she got to his cock. Placing her hands on his hips, she took his cock to her mouth, her teeth nipping it from base to tip, giving him slight pain, which he seemed to enjoy. She moved further up his body, biting at his nipples, then continued up to his mouth, which she captured with hers, sucking on his tongue. She broke the kiss and bit his lip, drawing blood.

"Bitch!!" he said flatly, but she smiled at him wickedly, sitting up, and straddled his cock with her pussy. She was still dry, but let him enter her anyway, wincing from the pain. She closed her eyes, pretending this was Hercules body loving her, hoping that would get her wet, and stop the pain, but Sov's hand's, gripping her like a vise, prevented that. He lifted her up and down his cock, then flipped her onto her back. He withdrew from her, and she let out a silent sigh of relief.

Spreading her legs, he bit his way up her thighs, leaving marks, and when he got to her pussy, he thrust his tongue in. Karen expected him to bite her there too, and was surprised when he gently licked at her clit, and began a slow fuck of her with his tongue. It was so nice, that her eyes closed, and her hands wound in his hair, pulling him closer, and she began to thrust up at him, the pleasure overwhelming her.

"Oh....Oh Yes," she moaned, and her eyes snapped open when she realized what had come out of her mouth. 'No,' she thought. 'I'm enjoying this. After what he's done......' Her thoughts were interrupted by his fingers thrusting into her ass, while his tongue continued it's ministrations to her pussy, and she couldn't help moaning again. It really did feel good. She groaned when he sat up, but then his mouth and tongue were all over her, kissing and biting, and she was caught up in the throes of passion and the need for release.

"Take me now!!" she growled at him. She wanted him inside her now, not giving a shit if it were Hercules or not. Only her physical need mattered now.

"Oh yeah!!" he growled back at her, and thrust his cock into her. He flung her legs over his shoulders, and began to fuck her, and it was nice. One hand had moved to her nipples and was twisting them hard, the other hand fucking her ass, his fingers pushing inside of her. There was an intense feeling of pleasure and she came with him, her moans echoing in the large room. He pulled out of her, and leered.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he asked her.

"Oh yes....yes." she whispered softly, still catching her breath. Her eyes opened when she heard the words leave her lips, and she swallowed hard, not quite believing what she felt. She had enjoyed herself and now the guilt was creeping in.

A knock on the door signaled dinner. And Karen was quite happy to have Sovereign away from her body.

'Oh Iolaus, I need you!' she thought. 'Where are you?'

Herc, Iolaus, and Jason were speeding to Corinth on horseback. They picked up some of Karen's trail in the woods, but lost it after about a half mile. She had covered her track's well. Unfortunately, Iolaus had been right. Karen was heading to Corinth. and they had to get to Iphicles fast. Hercules knew that even with Artemis there, her bow at the ready, she wouldn't kill Karen. And that could prove to be Iphicles' undoing.

In the meantime, Karen arrived in Corinth with Autolycus.

"So where can I find Iphicles?" she asked.

"In the castle, where else?" answered the thief.

Karen was more confused then before. The people here were very happy and cheerful, greeting her, asking her questions. How was Iolaus? How was Hercules? She nearly decked an old woman who asked her if there was going to be a little Iolaus soon. She held her temper out of respect for the elderly, but the questions continued. Autolycus pulled her away when he saw she was getting agitated.

"What's the matter with you? You looked like you wanted to hit that old woman."

"Asking me about a 'little Iolaus.' Why would I wanna have that wimp's kid? Now a child by Sov, now that would be a prize."

"Okay," said Autolycus, more convinced that she had suffered some kind of head wound and was now completely mental. "Why don't I take you to the castle?"

"Yeah alright. If you're sure that's where Iphicles is."

"I'm sure," he answered.

His own thoughts were racing. 'Sov? Now why is that familiar? I know I've heard that name before. But where?' Then it hit him. When he and Hercules had returned from the past, they had spent a few days together. The demigod had told him about the other universe. Herc had said that his counterpart was a maniac called 'The Sovereign.' 'But why would she mention having a kid with him? It's not like....'

A wave of realization formed in his mind. Her strange mood, her viciousness, and her referring to him as Hermes' son. Another Karen? He didn't realize he was staring at her, until she punched him in the arm.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" she yelled at him.

"Oh...Oh yeah...what is it?" he asked.

"Where is Iphicles? You said you knew."

'Iphicles,' he thought. 'She wants to find him, but why? I don't have a good feeling about this.'

"He's somewhere in the castle," the thief answered aloud.

"Hiding in Sov's own 'house' huh. Well this should be fun. Now we find him. And if you help me, I guarantee that your uncle will be quite pleased."

"Yeah, he sure will," answered Auto, not sure of what was going on. But he figured he better find out quick. "So what's the plan once we find him?"

"We waste him, plain and simple," she answered. At his questioning look, she added, "It's a phrase from my time. We take him out. Then the resistance is finished, and Sov and me can get on with running this place."

'She's gonna kill him,' Auto thought with a shock. 'Okay Auto, think fast.'

"Maybe we should take this a little slower," he said. "I mean, you don't want to scare him off."

"Okay Thief," she answered. "What's your idea?"

"First we get inside. Then let me look around. You stay hidden, just in case Iphicles has people watching. You never know." He was relieved when she nodded.

Getting into the castle wasn't a problem. The guards knew Karen, and welcomed her and her companion. One asked her if she was going to the kitchen, because he wanted to see the look on Moira's face when she showed up. Karen looked at them strangely, shook her head, and asked if any of them had seen Iphicles. They pointed her in the direction of the dining room, and she ran towards it. Autolycus didn't know what to do, he couldn't tell the guards that she was going to kill the King. They would have locked him up. In a padded cell. So he followed her.

"Those guards must be with the resistance. They must think I'm working with him. This is just perfect." Karen was running toward the dining hall, and she burst in, Auto behind her.

"Iphicles!!" she yelled.

The King turned, smiling at her, and she approached him, her hands ready to snap his neck. But her way was blocked by Artemis, who appeared in front of her.

"Get out of my way!" she yelled, throwing a punch at the Goddess. Artemis ducked, and knocked Karen across the room. Karen got up and lunged at the Goddess, who punched her again, knocking her unconscious.

"What is going on here??!!" demanded Iphicles, staring at both the Goddess and the thief.

"She was going to kill you," said Auto.

"No wonder Herc told me to keep an eye on you," said Artemis.

"Why? Does anybody have an answer to that?" asked the King, confused.

"Because she's not Karen," came Herc's voice from the doorway.

"That's right," said Autolycus smugly. "She's from the other universe."

"How did you know that?" asked Iolaus.

"I'll tell ya later," Auto answered.

Hercules tied Karen to a chair, and motioned the rest to sit while he explained what he and Iolaus thought had happened.

When Hercules finished, Artemis spoke. "Dad is right Herc. Let him open the portal and you take her back. I only hope you find our Karen."

A moan was heard from the Karen tied to the chair. She opened her eyes, staring at the people around the table.

"Iolaus," she said. "It figures. I tried to tell Sov that you were involved with this, but he didn't believe me. Iphicles. He's going to find you and tear you to pieces. You betrayed your brother. You can't sink any lower." Her eyes met Hercules' and she was without words. For a moment. "And you. I don't know who YOU are. Sov's twin? Whoever you are, he'll kill you too." Iolaus couldn't help it. He got up, and stood in front of her.

"What is it with you? What did Sovereign do to you? What did...OWWW!!" Iolaus grimaced in pain and grabbed his crotch. She had laid a swift kick there. "YOU BITCH!!!"

"Maybe. But I'm the bitch that's going to kill you." She struggled at the rope holding her, and shouted out a stream of obscenities. Jason finally got a napkin and stuffed it in her mouth. Her foot nearly got him too. "Hercules," he said, "maybe you should cold-cock her again."

"Jason I..."

Karen spit the gag out and what came out of her mouth had them all turning red.

"Why the Hades not," said Herc, and knocked her unconscious. "Much better."

"Now what?" asked Iphicles.

"Zeus needs to open the portal. Iolaus and I will take her through and hopefully find Karen fast and get back here. ZEUS!!!"

"You have her Hercules?" asked the King of the Gods, appearing in a flash.

"Right there," he pointed. "Now you want to open the doorway."

"That's no problem Hercules. It will remain open until you return here. Now go."

Untying Karen from the chair, Herc made sure her arms were bound securely, and tossed her over his shoulder.

"Iphicles...." he started to say.

But Iphicles cut him off. "I know Herc. Me too. Now get going."

The portal was opened and the three vanished into the swirl.

"I hope they get back soon," said Jason. The other's nodded in agreement.

 

Chapter 10

Karen awoke and her head shot up, hoping she'd had a nightmare. But the body next to her told her different. She quietly got out of bed, not wanting to wake the man beside her. Sovereign had taken her so many times and so many ways the night before she'd lost track. She was sore and had pains in places she didn't know existed.

He tied her up and spanked her ass red, then fucked her hard, making her scream. He tortured and teased Iolaus until Iolaus got hard, then slid Iolaus' cock into Karen's ass, then took his own hardness and began to fuck Iolaus. Sovereign pounded into Iolaus, which caused him to fuck Karen at the same pace. It was painful for both mortals. But they both came for him, with him.

Then Sovereign sent Iolaus to his own room, and Karen was alone with him. He untied her, and lay her on her back, his hands gently caressing her. He knew just where to touch her and tease her, how to get her to respond. ('SHE and I must be the same physically,' Karen reasoned.)

But all reasoning was gone when he began to pleasure her, gently suckling her breasts like a newborn babe, his hands softly stroking her everywhere. He pulled her into a soft kiss and she came, and he felt it, moving his mouth slowly down her body, until he reached her pussy. He used his tongue to spread her and lapped at her, tasting her. He abruptly removed his mouth and pulled her into a kiss, his tongue deep, letting her taste herself.

She had orgasms' when he gave her pain, taking her ass with no lubrication, finger fucking her pussy, and whispering to her, telling her the things he wanted to do, and was going to.

Primal lust took over. All Karen knew was she wanted this. Wanted HIM. When he brought his cock to her lips she took it in, hungry to taste. He pulled out, teasing her, and she begged him for it. When he came down her throat she swallowed everything he had. She let him have her for the rest of the night, until they both collapsed. Her final thought before she passed out was just how guilty she would feel in the morning.

Quite guilty. Very guilty. Totally guilty.

She sat by the window and contemplated whether or not to jump.

'Of course Karen,' she thought. 'You had to cum. You couldn't fake it. Nah. And you had a good time too. And what about Iolaus. How would he feel if he knew? Shit, you are a slut!'

She felt a hand on her shoulder and spun around, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw it was Iolaus. She smiled when she saw he wasn't wearing his 'jester' clothes.

"Let's get something to eat. Bet that'll make you feel better."

"What about him?" Karen asked, pointing to Sovereign.

"He doesn't get up until afternoon. Besides, you look like you need some air."

"Are are we allowed to leave the castle?"

"Yeah. Nowhere to run away to," he answered.

"That's what I was afraid of."

The vortex deposited Herc, Iolaus, and 'Karen' a couple of hours walk outside Corinth.

"Now what?" asked Hercules, to no one in particular.

"We find the nearest temple to Ares," said Iolaus.

"Why him?" asked Herc.

"Because he may be our only ally here," said Iolaus. Hercules agreed, and with Karen slung over his shoulder, tied up, they set out.

They had no problem finding the nearest temple. Almost everyone they ran into thought Hercules was The Sovereign and they got directions real quick. The temple was near, and when they walked in, the worshippers and temple priests scattered.

"I think Sov scares 'em off," said Iolaus.

"Now what?" asked Herc.

"Well what do you do in OUR Ares temple when you want him?" said Iolaus.

Herc nodded. "ARES!!!" he screamed.

"Yes brother?" came a mellow voice from behind them.

Herc and Iolaus turned around to find the God Of Love staring at them. He quickly got a grin when he saw who it was.

"Not my bro'," he said. "The other one?"

"The other one," echoed Hercules. "We have a problem." He flung Karen onto a sofa, and the God cringed.

"Oh no," he said, his eyes growing wide. "Not her. Do you know what she did when I was holding my festival of love? She...she incited the crowd to riot. Cupid and Sov may have enjoyed it but I didn't."

"We've seen her 'fun' side," said Iolaus, rubbing his jaw.

"What are you doing with her? You seem like such..." he moved close to Iolaus "...nice men." Ares leered at the hunter, who found himself leering back, with a burgeoning erection quite visible thru his pants.

Hercules noticed and couldn't decide whether or not to smack the hunter in the head. "Iolaus, you want to tell him why we're here? Or would you like to keep HER?" He pointed to the sofa.

Iolaus came back to reality, and nodded, his face getting red, and he turned to Ares, taking a deep breath. "The portal was opened somehow. We think during a storm. And that this woman...."

Ares interrupted. "There's another one of her?"

"Yes," said Iolaus. "I mean no. I mean they look alike but that's as far as it goes. We got Zeus to open the portal and send us here. Now we find ours, we leave HER with Sov and we go home. End of story."

"But why here?" asked Ares. "My temple?"

"We need to hide her somewhere until we're ready to leave. This seems like a good enough place."

"And now we go to Corinth," said Hercules. "That's where Karen will be."

"I'll take care of her," said Ares, with a slight giggle.

"I'd be careful," said Iolaus. "I bet she bites."

"I bet you do too," said the God, causing the hunter to blush.

"Come on Iolaus," said Herc, grabbing him by the vest.

"At least there's nobody jumping out every few feet wanting to jump us," observed Iolaus as they walked.

"You do know I'm going to tell her," said Hercules, with a sly grin.

"You wouldn't do that Herc," said Iolaus with a small smile. "Would you?"

"Oh yeah," Herc said. "Tell her that we came here to rescue her and you hit on the God Of Love. Not to mention the hard-on you got."

"I didn't hit on him," answered Iolaus. "He hit on me. And...and he's the God Of Love. Probably did something to me."

"Maybe. But I don't think she's going to care," Herc laughed.

It took about an hour to get to Corinth, and they received the same reaction as they had on the road. People scattered when they saw Hercules. The two headed straight for the castle. They should have waited a moment. Karen and Iolaus came around the corner a second later.

"Iolaus," Karen said, "yesterday, when Sov thought I had hurt you, he...well he seemed to be real concerned about you. Now I'm confused. He treats you like dirt, but I saw it in his face. If I had hurt you, he would have damaged me."

"Karen, Hercules, my Hercules, and I have known each other since we were kids growing up in an orphanage. We had alot in common. Both abandoned by our parents, both knowing we were somehow different. He would protect me from the bigger kids, and take the blame for me when something happened. He made himself my guardian, and made sure no one hurt me."

"And what changed him?" she asked, very curious.

"Cheiron. When he turned fourteen, Hercules was sent to the academy for 'training.' I took off for Athens, and didn't see him for a long time. By the time I ran into him again, he was almost twenty, and he wasn't the same. I don't know what happened there, but he changed and not for the better. He was calling himself the Sovereign by then, and decided he was gonna rule everything. By then, Zeus was insane, and he had no problem getting the power he wanted."

Iolaus paused, and his eyes got misty.

"What else Iolaus?" she asked.

"He became his old self when he met Deianeira, and he had his kids. He DID love them. But when they died, so did he. Any spark of humanity died with him."

"I don't think so Iolaus," Karen said. "I saw the way he looked at you. He would have, most definitely, ripped me to pieces if I had harmed you."

"Maybe. But I love someone else. He's brave and true, and I care for him very much."

"What's his name?"

"Joxer," came the reply.

Karen nearly choked. "Joxer!! Joxer??!"

"Yeah. Joxer. He led the rebellion against Sovereign some time ago, when your Iolaus was here."

"Joxer the Mighty," she said, with a smile.

"Yeah," he smiled back at her. "That's what they call him. I guess you have a Joxer too huh?"

"Oh yes. But not quite the same."

"Is your Joxer a good man?"

"Yes, a very good man," she said. "And just as brave and true as yours."

"That's good to hear. Look we better get back. He's probably up now, and looking for us."

She nodded and they headed back to the castle.

Hercules and Iolaus had no problem getting inside. The guards assumed it was Sovereign and didn't question anything.

"Now where?" asked Herc.

"I don't know," said Iolaus. "Let's just look around and see if we can find her."

They took off down one of the halls, and just missed Karen and Iolaus again.

Karen stood outside the bedroom door, not wanting to go in. "I can't do this again. Iolaus, I'd rather be dead then let him touch me again."

"It'll be okay," he told her. "I'm sure your Iolaus will find a way to get you back."

"But what if he doesn't know Iolaus? What if he thinks she's me?"

"I think he'd notice. Believe me. Look, I know a place we can go for a while."

"But what about HIM?"

"He'll ask about us, and he'll be told we're here somewhere. It'll be okay."

He led her down the hall, and paused in front of a door. "This is my room," he said. "You can relax. He won't think of looking in here. Trust me on that."

She followed him in, and noticed the room was bare, a bed, a bathtub, and that was it. "He doesn't like you to have comforts does he?"

"It's not him," Iolaus smiled. "It's me. I don't like much. This is just fine. Just relax. Trust me."

She lay down, thankful to be in a bed without Sovereign. He lay beside her, on his side, and stared at her.

"What? You're looking at me like Iolaus does."

"I dunno. You just look real nice that's all."

"What is it with you guys here in Ancient Greece?" she asked him. "There are women twenty times better looking then me, and you could probably have your choice. You wanna tell me what it is about me? Maybe YOU can answer that question."

"You make me laugh. You're a nice person. Just the way you talk. I don't know. Just something about you makes me feel good."

He leaned in and kissed her and she threw herself into the kiss. Hands roamed bodies and the two began to undress each other. Iolaus' hands reached under her skirt, caressing up her thighs. Karen moaned, and pressed against him, kissing him harder. So gentle, so much like her Iolaus. *HER IOLAUS!*. She pushed him away, and sat up.

"I'm sorry," he said, his eyes averting hers. "I know I shouldn't have but..."

"It's okay. I didn't exactly help any. For a minute....I saw...I just wanted....Iolaus, I miss him so much. I wanna touch him, and feel him, and there you were, with those same baby blues, and I'm the one who should be sorry Iolaus. Not you."

"You're forgiven," came a low voice from behind them. "Just don't let it happen again."

Karen turned at the sound of the voice, and was pulled into a kiss so hard, it bruised her lips. She broke the kiss and sat back, staring at the face in front of her.

"Iolaus," she said in a low tone. "It is you, isn't it?"

"Well it's not him," replied the hunter, nodding to his 'twin'. Iolaus pulled her into another kiss, wanting to do her right there, but his voice of reason was heard.

"Iolaus, we gotta get out of here."

"HERC...." Karen started to shout, but Iolaus kissed her again.

"Quietly," he whispered. He motioned to Herc, who pulled a piece of grating from a wall.

Karen grabbed the other Iolaus and flung him into the air shaft. She bent down to go thru herself, when they heard him.

"IOLAUS!!" came a booming voice. The Sovereign.

"What is it with him," said Karen. "Has he got built in radar or something? We're not going to be able to get out of here."

"IOLAUS!!" came Sov's voice again. He was closer.

Iolaus picked up the grating and put it back in place. "Herc I'm staying here. We'll meet back at Ares temple later."

"Iolaus," Karen said, "we can't...."

"I'm not leaving you," he said firmly. "So don't argue." He looked at Hercules. "Get out of here. We'll be okay."

Hercules nodded and he and the other Iolaus started crawling thru the air shaft.

"I hope you know what you're doing," said Karen.

"Don't I always?" smiled Iolaus, stripping his clothes off.

"We're doomed," she stated flatly.

Iolaus saw the door handle move and dove on the bed, pulling Karen with him.

"Let's put on a show for him shall we," said Iolaus, tearing at her clothes.

"Iolaus that's not a good......" The rest of her sentence was silenced by his lips on hers. And that was the moment when Sovereign entered the room.

Karen jumped up. "It was me. I couldn't wait for you to get up and I was horny and he was..."

"Shut up," said Sovereign grabbing her by the arm and yanking her to him. "YOU!" he added, staring at Iolaus, "You come too."

Iolaus grabbed for the sheet. He felt less vulnerable with the thin cloth then he did naked. Sov pulled it away from him. "I said move." It was said with such calmness and menace that Iolaus followed, not saying a word.

They got to Sovereign's bedchamber and he threw them both inside. He closed the door and looked them both over from head to toe.

He grabbed Karen and kissed her, then broke the kiss and flung her on the bed. "STAY!!" he ordered. She did.

"As for you," he said, turning to Iolaus, "I told you what would happen if you tried anything with her."

"But...," said Karen.

"SHUT UP!!" he said to her. He moved to sit on the bed beside her.

"Now Iolaus," Sov said, in a teasing, yet menacing voice. "Come here."

Iolaus hesitated. Wrong move. Sovereign got up, grabbed him by the arm, and put him over his knee. Karen went wide-eyed as she watched what he was about to do to Iolaus.

"Don't touch her my love," he said calmly.

*SMACK*. He laid his hand across Iolaus' ass. The hunter flinched. *SMACK.*

Karen saw Iolaus' face get red. He lifted his hand to hit Iolaus again, but Karen grabbed it.

"It was me," she said quietly. "Not him."

"Then maybe you should be getting his punishment," growled Sov.

Karen took his hand, and kissed it, running her tongue over his fingers. "If that's what you want," she said seductively, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him into a kiss. She broke the kiss and pushed him away. "Or maybe you want something else?"

"Yeah I do," he answered and she gave a sigh of relief. Until she saw what he was doing to Iolaus.

Before the hunter knew what was happening, Sov had him tied to the bed, and was kneeling between his legs. "I think I'll have you first."

Karen knelt beside him. "But Sov, I thought you wanted me?" He grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and kissed her, then threw her on her back.

"You're next," he said calmly.

Looking down at Iolaus, he moved his fingers along Iolaus' thighs, causing the hunter to shudder. With no warning he thrust two fingers into Iolaus' ass, and Iolaus yelped in surprise.

"Shut up Iolaus," he said, in that same calm tone.

He fucked Iolaus like this for a while, then removed his fingers, placing his cock there. Karen intervened at that moment, taking her tongue and sliding it along Sovereign's cock. Her eyes met his, and he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth down hard, causing her to gag.

"Fucking slut." Sov moved her head up and down, fucking her mouth. "You like this don't you." He pulled her mouth from his cock and kissed her hard. "And you like this too." He flipped her onto her back and spread her legs, thrusting his cock in. He pounded into her, and she moaned with pleasure. Her eyes opened, and met Iolaus', and the guilt returned.

Sov slowed his rhythm, his voice just loud enough for Iolaus to overhear. "Tell me how much you want to cum. Beg for it again like last night. Beg me bitch and maybe I'll..."

He didn't get a chance to finish. Karen heard a crash, and he collapsed atop her. She smiled when she saw Iolaus standing there. He had cracked Sov in the head with a vase.

"Nobody calls my woman a slut," he said.

She looked at the ropes then back at him. "How did you...? Never mind. 'Old Hunters Trick' right."

"How'd you guess?" he said with a smile. "Now let's get out of here." He pulled her up, but she paused. "What's wrong?"

"I think we should get some clothes," she said. He nodded in agreement, so they went back to Iolaus' room to get their clothing.

"Out thru the shaft?" she asked.

Iolaus nodded, pulled the grating off, and they crawled in. It took a while but they finally reached the other end.

"Ares temple?" she asked.

Iolaus nodded, taking her by the hand and helping her up.

"Iolaus, about what he said...." she began.

He pulled her close. "It's okay. If you want to talk about it we'll talk later. But let's get out of here. Please."

She nodded in agreement.

"This way," he said and they took off.

 

Chapter 11

 

Sovereign came to, saw the broken vase, and figured out what had happened. He was not a happy despot. When he got his hands on the two of them, he'd...he'd...well he didn't know what he was going to do with Iolaus, but he would beat the living crap out of that fucking whore.

Iolaus and Karen were out of breath by the time they reached Ares temple.

"Iolaus, I wanna go home. I'm going to have Iphicles stick me in his dungeon for a while. At least that way I know where I'll be."

"And I thought you might want to see Athens," said Hercules.

"Herc!!" she screamed and jumped into his arms. He smiled at her and she smiled back, and he just held onto her.

"Can we just get out of here," Karen said, sitting in Herc's strong arms. "Iolaus says the portal, or whatever it is, is nearby. I don't want to stay here anymore."

"Now that idea I like," said Iolaus. They moved towards the door, but Karen motioned for Herc to put her down.

"Where is he?" she asked. "I wanna say goodbye."

Herc knew who she meant, and nodded to another room. Karen went to say goodbye to Iolaus and to thank him for helping her. But when she opened the door she just stared.

"Ooops," said Herc. "I should have told you that Ares brought Joxer here and...."

He stopped when he saw her backing up. He then saw 'Karen' coming out of the room with something pressed against Iolaus' head.

The woman looked at Hercules and sneered. "It's a gun. And it will send his brains all over this room. So I suggest you back off."

Hercules and Iolaus looked at Karen for confirmation and, unfortunately, Karen nodded. "It'll hurt him....bad," she said.

She looked at her twin. "Where's Joxer? Is he dead?" She asked this with trepidation. The thought of the sweet man of her world dead was not a pleasant thought.

"No. I won't kill him. I'm going to bring him back to Sov. Along with you guy's. That will get me brownie points."

"Brownie points?" asked Hercules.

"Tell ya later," said Karen. She looked at the psychopath with her face. "Let Iolaus go. Sovereign will kill you if you harm him."

"Kill me? I don't think so. He and I have a relationship. You think he's going to care what I do to his jester?"

"Yeah," Karen answered. "He will. Maybe you haven't noticed in that warped brain of yours, but Sovereign loves him. He may not show it, or act it, but I saw it in his eyes. You hurt Iolaus, and you can be assured that you will die."

"LET HIM GO!!!" came Sov's voice from the temple door. He had quite a few guards with him.

"Sov, these people they're not...." The other Karen began.

"I know where they're from. Let Iolaus go. NOW!!" 'Karen' made no motion to move. "I said...."

"I heard you," 'Karen' said. "I thought you loved me. But apparently not. So how's about I splatter blondie's brains all over this temple. Sound good?"

Everyone in the room was shocked at what Sovereign said next, no more so then 'Iolaus'. "Kill me instead. Leave him alone."

"I don't think so," she sneered and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. She tried again, and just stared. "NO!!" she screamed pushing 'Iolaus' to the floor. She took a running leap at Sovereign and knocked him off his feet, landing on top of him. She took a few punches at his face, but he grabbed her fist and they all heard the 'crunch' of her hand being broken. She fainted from the pain. Sov's eyes moved to Karen, and Hercules and (her) Iolaus moved in front of her. If Sovereign and his men wanted a fight, they'd get one.

"Get out of here," Sov said, surprising them.

"What are you going to do with him?" Karen asked, looking at 'Iolaus.'

"He won't kill me, if that's what you're afraid of," said 'Iolaus.' "You were right. Now I think you should get out of here before he changes his mind. I'll be fine. Just go." He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Good luck Iolaus," she said, kissing him lightly.

"Just go," he repeated.

The three moved to the door, but Karen stopped, looking at the woman with her face. "What about her?"

"Take her to the asylum," Sov told his guards. "She's insane."

They did as instructed and carried her out.

"Let's go Iolaus," said Sovereign. "We have a FEW things to discuss." He took 'Iolaus' by the arm and dragged him out, back to his castle.

The denizens of the other world stared after him. Karen finally spoke.

"I told him Sov loved him. In his own strange and totally deranged way, but I told him it was love. But what about Joxer?" she said abruptly.

"Joxer is fine," came Ares voice.

Karen backed up. Seeing this God was not a pleasant thing for her.

"It's okay," said Hercules. "He's God of Love here."

"Okay," answered Karen. "But where's Joxer?"

"Right here," came a voice. Karen stared. The man looked like the Joxer she knew, but his voice and movements showed he was a true warrior. "Thanks to Ares, Sovereign won't hurt Iolaus. And the rebellion is still in one piece."

"Ares?"

The God smiled. "I just threw a little 'loving' my brother's way. Don't worry. He won't harm Iolaus. In all these years, he never has."

"So your movement is still going strong," said Iolaus. "Hopefully you'll take out that maniac soon."

"Well we have a plan," said Joxer.

"We?" asked Karen.

"Yeah. Me and my partner."

"That would be me," came a voice from the shadows. The three stared as Iphicles came out of the darkness. This was not the Iphicles they knew. This man had scars on his face, and walked with a limp. But there was fire in his eye's.

"You three need to leave," he said. "Joxer and I know what we have to do. Maybe soon, you can come back here, and you'll find a new world."

"I'd like that," said Karen.

"Yeah, it would be nice," said Iolaus.

"Then leave. You have your own world waiting for you."

The three left the temple and walked to the vortex. Herc threw a rock to find the portal, and Karen just stared and backed up.

"In there? I am NOT jumping in there. Do I look like Quinn Mallory or Rembrandt Brown to you?? Guys, we could end up in a Greece ruled by Ares or on an earth where T-rex rules. Uh-uh. I'd rather take my chances here."

"Okay," said Hercules. He pulled her into his arms, smiled at her, and then tossed her into the vortex.

"She's gonna get you for that big guy," Iolaus said with a giggle.

"Wait'll she finds out about you and Ares," laughed Herc, and the two followed Karen. The vortex closed behind them.

Sometime later, the woman known as 'Karen' woke in a cell. Staring wild-eyed, she grabbed the nearest person and asked where she was. The man just laughed maniacally at her. She looked around, and saw herself surrounded by people laughing, talking to themselves, and the like. And she knew where she was.

"NO!! I don't belong here," she screamed thru the cell bars. "I am not insane!!"

Two guards stared at each other.

"I hear she thinks she's from the future," said one.

"I've heard that one before," said the other.

And they walked off to their duties, ignoring the crazed woman screaming and cursing at the top of her lungs.

Karen found herself on the floor in a big room. It took a few minutes but she recognized it. And the people there. Not to mention the two men laying on the floor beside her getting up. She watched as the vortex closed, breathing a sigh of relief.

Iolaus took her hand in his and pulled her up. He brought her lips to his for a soft kiss. But she pushed him away and went to Iphicles.

"Can you put me in the dungeon or something? I don't want to go anywhere for a long while."

Iphicles laughed. "No, sorry. No dungeon today. But if you like I can have some food prepared."

"Cool. I'm starved," she said. She turned to see Artemis and Zeus standing there.

"Zeus thank you." The King of the Gods nodded and vanished. "Artemis, why are you here?"

"I think I'll let my brother tell you that," the Goddess answered. She smiled and also vanished.

Karen turned back to the table. "Jason," she said, and pulled him into a hug.

"Good to have you back," he said. She smiled.

"Autolycus? What are you doing here?"

"Look," he said in a low tone. "Don't spread it around, but I kinda figured this out."

"HE figured this out?" she asked Hercules.

"Some of it, yeah."

Autolycus stood, and said, "Well, I must go. My good deed for the year done I can now get back to being my usual self." He decided that now was not a good time to mention the dance contest.

"Thanks," said Iolaus and Herc at the same time.

"Yeah thanks," said Karen.

"A pleasure," the thief replied. He pulled Karen into his arms and gave her a hard kiss. By the time he broke it, she staggered back, staring at him.

Auto noticed the look in Iolaus' eyes and said "Gotta run!" He sprinted for the door, pausing for a brief moment. "Iolaus, her kisses are really sweet." Before Iolaus could have a go at him, he was gone.

Iolaus smiled at her.

"What?" she asked with a giggle. "His kisses are real sweet too."

"You know," Iolaus said, "I think the dungeon is the right place for you. Keep you out of trouble."

"That's what I said!" Karen answered him.

They finished their meal, and Jason opted to stay with Iphicles and Hyllus for a few days.

The three decided to ride back to Iolaus', and Karen climbed on with Iolaus. It took a few minutes but Iolaus had the horse in a gallop, and Karen was holding on to Iolaus for her life. She finally got him to slow down, and she got off.

"Iolaus, I wanted a nice relaxing ride home. So I'll ride with Herc."

Hercules smiled and pulled her up behind him. She put her hands around his waist, and he smiled at her. "Just keep your hands where they should be."

"Why Herc? What happens if I move them?" To demonstrate, she moved them up to his chest, and lightly stroked his nipples. The demigod nearly lost his balance.

"Because I'm not the best rider and you'll probably fall off."

"Nah, you wouldn't let me fall," she stated.

"Don't be to sure," he answered her, and placed her hands back to his waist.

She nodded and leaned in against him, putting her head on his back. In a few minutes she was in a deep sleep, and started to fall off the horse.

"Need some help?" asked Iolaus.

"No, I got it under control," said Herc. He pulled Karen around so she was sitting in front of him, her head dropping onto his shoulder, and he held onto her as they continued.

"Iolaus, is something the matter? You've been awfully quiet. Not like you at all."

"It's nothing Herc," replied the hunter. But Hercules knew better.

He brought his horse beside Iolaus and they rode slower, taking their time.

"Iolaus, I can see something's on your mind. So spit it out."

"Okay," Iolaus replied. "When I was with her in the castle, after you left with Iolaus, I watched Sovereign, while he.....he took her."

"Iolaus, I'm sure she had no choice in the matter," replied the demigod, hoping to soothe Iolaus. He knew that tone in his friends voice. "Whatever happened, I'm sure she didn't want it to."

"I know Herc, but he said....he said that she was with him the night before and she begged him for it. And when he took her in front of me, I saw, just for a moment, that she was enjoying herself." Iolaus gave a self-depreciating laugh. "I don't understand it. He hurt her, but she WAS enjoying herself. I saw it in her eyes."

"Iolaus, maybe her body was just reacting to what was being done to her. You should know that better then anyone. It must have been a physically satisfying experience for her. But it couldn't have been more. You know that. She loves you. I'm not quite sure how she feels about me, but I know how she feels about you."

"She loves you too Herc. I just...sometimes I...."

"Feel jealous?" asked the demigod.

The hunter hung his head, and stared at his feet, before bringing his eyes back to Hercules. "Not of you Herc, or the time she spends with you. But when I saw her kissing the other Iolaus, I wanted to kill him."

"I love you too Iolaus," Karen said, lifting her head from Herc's chest.

"How long have you been awake?" asked Hercules.

"Long enough," she answered. She pulled the reins on the horse, stopping him, and dismounted. She sat down on the ground, and Iolaus did the same, sitting beside her.

Iolaus saw tears coming out of her eyes, and pulled her close. "Hey, what's wrong? I'm not mad at you or anything. Honest."

"You're not?" she asked, sniffling.

"No," he said, kissing her gently. "I'm not. Herc's right isn't he? As usual."

She nodded and smiled at this last statement. "I didn't want to enjoy it Iolaus. I kept telling myself that but it didn't help. That night I...." She pulled away from him. "I wanted him Iolaus. Not HIM, but the physical contact. And this morning I wanted to jump out a window over what I felt. I feel like I betrayed you."

"No," he said softly, "you couldn't do that. I know you too well. I didn't exactly scream with pain when he touched me either. It was just a reaction, that's all. Come here."

He pulled her close again and kissed her, then stood pulling her to her feet. "We still have a few hours ride. Come on." He remounted and motioned for her to join him.

"No gallops?" she asked.

"Nice and slow," Iolaus answered. So she climbed up behind him. "And unlike the great demigod, I have no qualms about your hands moving while we ride."

"Hey Herc, I think he just insulted you."

"He'll get his later," replied the demigod. "By the way Karen, I think you should know what he did in Ares temple."

"Shut up Hercules," said Iolaus, glaring at the demigod.

"What happened with Ares?" she asked.

"Not much," replied the demigod with a big grin. "Except for the fact that while we were attempting to rescue you, Iolaus hit on Ares and got a hard-on while he was talking to him."

"I didn't hit on him! He hit on me!!" snapped Iolaus. He turned back and looked at Karen. "Besides, he's God of Love, probably cast a spell or something.

Karen hugged Iolaus tighter, and kissed his neck. "I can understand that Iolaus. I like a man in white leather." She smiled at Herc and he grinned back.

"Yeah, well, you'll get yours later," he said.

"Promises, promises," she laughed.

 

Authors Note: For those who don't know, Quinn Mallory and Rembrandt Brown are two of the characters on 'Sliders', a most wonderful TV show. If you want more info on it, e-mail me and I'll point you to some 'Sliders' web pages.

 

Chapter 12

They reached the crossroads, that lead to either man's homestead, at dusk. Herc stopped, and turned to the other two. "I'm going to head to Jason's. Somebody's got to take care of the dog," he said with a smile. He dismounted, rubbing his ass. "I think I'll walk the rest of the way."

"Want company?" asked Karen.

"That depends," answered Herc with a laugh. He looked at Iolaus. "Does HE come too?"

"Yeah. Unless you don't want him to? I can understand that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Iolaus.

"What it means, oh mighty hunter, is that he likes me better than you. You may be prettier, but I have a nicer personality. And better breath." Karen giggled and nearly fell off the horse. She grabbed onto Iolaus, and the two tumbled onto the ground.

Karen got up and quickly remounted. "Have fun walking guys," she yelled, grabbing the reins of Herc's horse and taking off with the two.

"She's gonna get lost you know," said Iolaus.

"Probably," agreed Herc, and the two began the walk.

Two hours later the two arrived at Jason's. The two horses were in the paddock.

"Amazing," said Iolaus. "I figured she'd end up somewhere else."

"You're not alone," Herc said, laughing. He lifted his head, and his nose caught an odor. "Iolaus, you smell something?"

Iolaus' eyes darted to the house. "You don't think she....Oh shit!!!"

They ran into the house and found the kitchen filled with smoke. No fire, just smoke.

"Well at least she didn't burn down the house," said Iolaus smiling.

"No, I didn't. But I got hungry and there was nothing around, so I made toast. Had a little problem without a toaster though," said Karen from behind them.

"We can see that," coughed Iolaus. His voice went up a bit. "You didn't think to open the shudders and let some air in??" Which is what he and Hercules proceeded to do. Opened all of them. Plus the front and back doors.

"Don't yell at me," she said.

"Where's Prometheus?" asked Hercules.

"Out back. He likes me. I didn't know what to feed him so I gave him some of my toast."

Iolaus made a face. "I don't want to be the one to tell Jason you poisoned his dog."

"I don't think you have to worry about that," said Herc, as the dog walked in. "He seems just fine."

The kitchen was smoky again by the time they sat to eat. Seeing Karen's look, Iolaus smiled, saying, "At least you can eat it. And no feeding supper to the dog. He gets enough."

"I won't Iolaus," Karen answered, before devouring her egg's, but one bite of the sausage nearly choked her. Everytime Iolaus turned to Herc she fed some to the dog. When they finished, Karen jumped up, sprinted for the door, and said, "I'll take puppy for a walk. You guy's can have the fun of cleaning up." And with that she was gone.

"How does she always manage to do that?" asked Iolaus, picking up dishes.

"What?" answered Herc, grinning back. "Avoiding work or feeding the dog so quick nobody but us would notice?"

They laughed, and split the chores, Iolaus cleaning the table, Herc going out to get water. Hercules came back with a bucket a few minutes later, to find Iolaus, stacking dishes. But that wasn't what caught the demigod's eye. The fact that Iolaus had shed his vest, and was barefoot didn't do it either. However, the fact that the blonde had stripped his pants off as well did.

Iolaus continued to pile dishes, totally ignoring Herc, knowing it would drive his lover nuts. But tonight, Hercules was not going to allow that to happen. Walking past Iolaus, he carried the bucket to the fireplace, spilling the water into a cauldron, and placed the cauldron over the fire to heat. Walking back to the door to go for more water, he paused, looked into Iolaus eyes, and kissed him so deeply, the hunter got dizzy. Hercules repeated this a few times, and Iolaus was at the edge of orgasm from the kisses, which had gotten harder, deeper, and more demanding each time Herc passed him.

Hercules finally got enough water for the dishes, and while it heated, he stood by the fireplace, his eyes met Iolaus', and beckoned the blonde to come to him. As Iolaus walked to Herc, Herc began to strip, and by the time Iolaus reached him, Herc was naked.

His eyes looking Iolaus up and down, Hercules felt as if he were seeing his lover naked for the first time. Iolaus always did that to him. Seeing Iolaus in the firelight, his golden hair so beautiful, his eyes full of nothing but pure love. Reaching out his hand, he caressed the hunter's cheek, and Iolaus turned his head, kissing the palm, running his tongue over it. Hercules' breathing got deeper, and Iolaus took two of Herc's finger's in his mouth and began to suck lightly on them.

"You're so beautiful Iolaus," Herc moaned. "So beautiful...."

He pulled the hunter into his arms, his tongue thrusting deep into Iolaus' mouth, taking possession of Iolaus, of *his* hunter. Breaking the kiss, his mouth moving to Iolaus' ear. He snaked his tongue in, and bit the earlobe, causing the hunter to moan.

"What do you want Iolaus?" whispered the demigod. He kissed his way down to the hunter's neck, his tongue moving in circles, tasting his lover's flesh "Let me pleasure you tonight."

Iolaus' mouth moved to Herc's ear and he nibbled on the lobe, whispering softly, "Anything. Been so long...want you...take me Hercules...whatever you want...I'm yours...."

"Gods I love you Iolaus," moaned the demigod, pulling Iolaus' mouth hard onto his again, until the hunter was writhing in his arms. Herc heard Iolaus moan, and broke the kiss.

"Herc...please...." the hunter whimpered, his voice cracking.

"Shhhh," crooned the demigod. "Relax Iolaus. Let me make love to you tonight."

Herc's hands moved down Iolaus' back, coming to rest on his smooth ass. Taking Iolaus' cheeks in his large hands, he massaged them, while his mouth slowly moved down Iolaus' body, tasting all the flesh laid bare to him. By the time he was kneeling in front of Iolaus, the hunter was near tears with need. Hercules grabbed his ass tighter, holding him steady, and reached out with his tongue, gently licking the slit, tasting the first drops of precum seeping out. He looked up and his eyes met Iolaus'. Hercules gave his lover a leer, and swallowed Iolaus' cock with such a sudden movement, that the hunter nearly fell over. Herc held him tighter, continuing to suck hard, Iolaus' hands winding in his hair pulling him closer.

"OH GODS HERC!!!" Iolaus screamed, pushing harder into Herc's mouth.

Herc risked a glance up at his lover's face and nearly came from the sight. Iolaus' head was thrown back, his lips parted, his moans coming louder, his hands tighter in Herc's hair. Hercules moved his hands further inward, gently pushing a finger into Iolaus, and Iolaus jerked forward, his eyes snapping open at the sudden pain/pleasure. Herc smiled to himself, and removed his mouth, giving one last lick to the head. Moving his mouth he gently laved Iolaus' balls, and thrust another finger into Iolaus' tightness. He felt Iolaus' legs giving out and slowly laid the hunter on the floor, his finger's remaining where they were. Herc spread the hunter's leg's further apart, kneeling between them, and removed his fingers. Iolaus growled at the loss, but was quickly calmed by the tongue that insinuated itself within him, licking him, preparing him, for the pleasure to come. Herc moved one hand over Iolaus' cock, and began to stroke him, while his tongue fucked the hunter's ass, driving Iolaus to the edge. Hercules heard Iolaus' breathing quicken and knew the hunter was there.

"HERCULES!!" he shouted, and shot his load into the demigod's hand. Herc continued to stroke him, until he felt Iolaus ready to collapse. He pulled Iolaus' leg's over his shoulder's and, smiling wickedly at Iolaus, he thrust three fingers in, and Iolaus jumped off the floor from the sensation. Herc finger-fucked him for a while, watching the emotions that played across the hunter's face. Want and need, lust and love, pleasure and ecstasy. He found Iolaus' pleaure spot with ease and stroked it until the hunter was screaming. He waited until Iolaus was hard again, and removed his finger's. Placing his cock at Iolaus waiting hole, he paused, giving one last look to his lover's face, and pushed in slowly.

Iolaus needed more, and pushed up at the demigod, tightening his ass muscles around Herc's cock, and pulling him deeper. Now it was Herc's turn to moan, the sensations he was getting from Iolaus causing him to thrust faster. He grasped Iolaus' cock, and began to stroke him, wanting them to cum together this time.

"IOLAUS...YES...NOW!"

He gave a hard thrust and filled Iolaus with his seed, the feeling of which caused the hunter to orgasm by his lover's hand once again.

Hercules let Iolaus' legs slide off his shoulders, and he collapsed, rolling over, and pulling Iolaus atop him. They lay like that for a while, not wanting to separate, just holding each other.

Karen had returned sometime earlier, and heard the noise from inside. But instead of walking in, she took a seat outside and peeked in thru the window. She loved to watch them make love. There was such passion there, passion she didn't think she'd ever get from either of them. When they finished, she moved to the cold ground, sitting quiet, not wanting to disturb them. Leaning her head against the side of the house, she dozed off. Sometime later, she awoke, shivering from the cold, and felt arms around her, picking her up. She glanced up, with half-closed eyes, and saw Iolaus smiling at her.

"Hey sleepyhead. You had me worried. I didn't know where you'd gone to. Why'd you go to sleep out here?"

She smiled back and stifled a yawn. "I didn't want to disturb you. You guy's looked like you were having fun, so I thought I'd leave you alone."

"So you decided to stay out in the cold huh? That was smart." He carried her inside, and sat her next to the fire. She was still shivering, and Iolaus held her tight, trying to get her warm.

At Herc's questioning look, Iolaus said, "She didn't want to bother us, so she opted to freeze to death instead." He looked down at her. "You should thank the dog. He was barking so I peeked out and saw you. You're going to get sick."

"I didn't know it would get so cold," she said, teeth chattering. "I didn't think Greece had this kind of weather."

"Well it does and now you know. And I know just the way to warm you up." Iolaus leered at her, and pulled her into a kiss, laying her down, and pulling off her clothes. "Body heat."

"Iolaus," Karen said, grinning at him. "You look for any excuse to strip me. Or *him*." This last word was said with a pointed glance at the demigod.

"You got that right," Iolaus said, grinning back. "*Any* excuse."

He kissed her again, and his hand reached towards the demigod. Herc took it and Iolaus pulled him down, so the demigod was kneeling beside them.

"Do I get you now?" she asked Herc, getting on her knees, licking her lips and staring at the huge cock in front of her.

"If you want," he answered.

She didn't need a further invitation. She lightly licked her way up and down his shaft, her tongue tasting the precum seeping from his slit, and with a swift move she grabbed his ass and pulled him deep into her mouth.

Iolaus watched, voyeur that he was, and helped her along, one hand winding in her hair, moving her up and down Herc's cock. His other hand found it's way in-between her legs, and Iolaus stroked her, rubbing her clit, feeling her pushing back at him. Taking one of Herc's hands, Iolaus placed it on her head, so Herc could hold onto her. He took his hand from her wetness, and placed both hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks with slow movements. Leaning down, Iolaus took his tongue and licked at her, gentle strokes which were causing her to whimper. Herc pulled her mouth away, laying on his back, and pulled her on top of him, his cock sliding into her pussy with ease. Iolaus moved with them, his tongue now fucking her ass, and she was writhing against them, not knowing quite what she wanted, but knowing they were going to pleasure her.

Karen groaned when he took his tongue away, but it was quickly replaced with two fingers, and they easily slid in and out of her. He covered her body with his own, and slowly pushed his cock into her, his hands massaging her back to relax her. When Iolaus was fully sheathed, he stilled, whispering to her. "Feel good? Oh yeah, it does, doesn't it."

He pulled all the way out, then pushed back in, no gentleness this time. Iolaus started to fuck her hard, and felt Herc's cock within her, and that was pushing him to the edge. His thrusts came faster, as did Herc's, and the two men were writhing against her lost in their own passions.

"So nice and tight...Cum for me baby...cum for me now...." Iolaus was moaning in her ear.

"Yes...oh yes...." Karen groaned, unable to speak any further.

Iolaus grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a bruising kiss, while his seed filled her.

Hercules pulled her mouth to *his*, kissing her in the same way. "Such a good girl," he moaned and shot his load into her, while she came with a moan, collapsing atop him.

They lay there for a while, none wanting to move, but Iolaus gently removed himself, and pulled her off of Herc.

"Still cold?" Iolaus asked.

"Not any more," she answered.

The three lay by the fire, holding each other, and went to sleep that way, all happy and quite satiated.

 

END PART 4

Authors Note:Thanks to all who have read, commented, and given me support in this endeavor.