Title: The Trial

Archive: Want. Have. Take.

Author: Caliadragon

Xena/Hercules

Category: Mpreg

Pairing: Cupid/Strife

Part of the Truth Series

Feedback: Sure, Please? caliadragon@yahoo.com

Summary: As the trial begins four heroes must come to grips with the truth about their parents and the truths they thought they knew. As always I own nothing.

Warnings Mention of Rape and Murder

Truth: The Trial

by Caliadragon


Hercules looked around him in confusion. Iolous sighed as he realized that they were on Olympus. He wondered what Zeus wanted of them now. He was startled when he saw that not only were they there, but so were Xena, Gabrielle and Joxer. Hercules gasped when Ares suddenly lifted Joxer into his arms and bean to kiss him breathless. He noticed Jett and Jace were also being claimed by Eris and Baccus. Eris looked so happy and young. It was a shock for him to see this kind of behavior. She always seemed so angry when he dealt with her. Even when they weren't fighting she was angry. Ares and she seemed to protect him as much as they berated him.

"Father why are we here?" Xena's voice brought them to the attention of the Fates and the Elder Gods. It was Hades who answered her.

"We are here for a trial to acknowledge whether Strife's call for vengeance is just." Xena blinked and looked over at her cousin. He looked exhausted and afraid. They all watched as rage crossed her beautiful face.

"Who upset to hurt you?" Gabrielle snarled.

Iolous and Hercules went to their side. Xena glared at her brother making Cupid gulp. In that moment she looked a great deal like their father.

"What are you doing? Get him a chair! Can't you see he's exhausted?!" Xena growled at him.

The gods all murmured in surprise. The houses of love and war were the only ones not surprised. The four had been together when Cupid had told Xena about Strife's pregnancy. Xena had threatened to cut his balls off if he didn't take proper care of Strife. then to his amusement Xena had begun to laugh and bounce around crowing that she was going to be an aunt. The other three had been just as happy. A new baby meant everything.

Cupid conjured the chair and eased his mate into it.

"Well who's responsible for this?" Hercules demanded.

"Zeus." Hera answered, secretly pleased with their reactions. It would make the truth easier to take.

As if conjuring him with the speaking of his name he appeared, still chain, in the hall. The Fates
placed him in the judgment box.

"Speak forth the crimes of the accused." Clotho demanded.

Eris walked forward. "I charge Zeus with abuse, rape, murder and stealing my child and placing her in a mortals body."

Baccus stepped forward. "I charge Zeus with abuse, attempted murder and stealing my child and
placing him in the body of a mortal."

Ares stepped forward. "I accuse Zeus of abuse, rape, attempted murder and stealing my children and placing them in the bodies of mortals. I also charge him with the breach of his oath."

Apollo stepped forward. "I accuse Zeus of rape, attempted murder, and the murder of my child."

Hera stepped forward. "I accuse Zeus of rape, attempted murder, abuse and the murder of Hercules' wives and children. I also accuse him of destroying his oath."

Aphrodite stepped forward. "I accuse Zeus of theft, murder, rape and abuse."

Hephestus stepped forward. "I accuse Zeus of abuse, rape, murder and attempted murder."

Finally Strife stepped forward. "I accuse Zeus of attempted kidnapping, my death and the insanity of Xena and Callisto."

The hall lay silent as the charges were said. Hercules listened to the words and felt a deep pain in his chest. His father stood arrogant and pleased with himself. In that moment he saw Zeus as he truly was. "State the names of the children stolen and killed. Then name their parents." Clotho again ordered.

It was Hera who stepped forward. "Stolen from Ares; God of War and Joxer; God of Innocent Peace their his son and daughter. Hercules and Xena."

Hercules felt his knees go weak. Xena was not in any better shape. Joxer was her father?!

"Stolen from Eris; Goddess of Discord and Chaos and Jett; God of Retribution their daughter Gabrielle."

Gabrielle swayed in shock.

"Stolen from Bacccus; God of Debauchery and Jace; God of Lust their son Iolous."

Iolous slumped to the ground in shock.

"Attempted Murder of Ace; God of Healing son of Apollo; God of Medicine and Music and Hermes God of Thieves and Liars. Attempted murder of Harmonia; Goddess of Abandoned Children daughter of Aphrodite; Goddess of Love and Jealousy and Zeus; King of the Gods. Murder and attempting to remurder Strife; God of Mischief and Vengeance son of Eris; Goddess
of Discord and Chaos and Jett; God of Retribution. Murdered Ino daughter of Ares; God of War and Zeus; King of the Gods. Murdered Shara daughter of Eris; Goddess of Discord and Chaos and Zeus; King of the Gods. Murdered Hastian son of Hephestus God; of Fire and the Forge and Zeus; King of Olympus. Murdered Euriapie son of Aphrodite; Goddess of Love and Jealousy and Zeus; King of the Gods. Murdered Callisto daughter of Apollo; God of Medicine and Music and Zeus; King of the Gods."

"So the charges have been spoken and the evidence shall be brought to bear. The first witness we shall hear, Hades; King of Asphodel come forth."

Hades walked to the main conclave.

"What say you of the murdered? Yay or Nay on Zeus' guilt."

Hades glared at his brother. He was glad to finally be able to speak the truth. "Yay. All the dead spoken have been brought to me by Zeus or those he's spelled to do it for him. Including Hercules wives and children."

They all heard Hercules' subdued sob.

"We will now bring forth the Mirror Of Truth to answer the other crimes." The Fates linked hands and a large mirror suddenly appeared. Clotho reached out and touched its surface. No sooner than she had removed her hand than images began to flash upon the screen. They started off with scene's of Zeus raping Hera, then ripping her children from her arms. First the twins., then Heph and finally Dite. Then it flashed forward with Zeus raping Hera again. This time he tore the children from her body and placed them in a mortal. At their birth he killed the woman and brought them to Olympus claiming they were not Hera's. Then scenes of him raping in turn his four oldest children and murdering the children borne of those unions. The abuse that followed and finally to the most recent events. The battle between the triplets to protect Eris and Ares from Zeus and his stealing the babies and casting the triplets to earth. Then poisoning Xena's mind with hate and madness. His rape of Apollo and the stealing of Callisto. His burning of the village and the murder of Callisto's earthly parents and his placing the madness further into her mind. Him pretending to be Dahok and the reborn Hope. His forcing Callisto to kill Strife and finally the episode in his chambers with Strife.

Zeus sneered as the mirror ended its play. "You can not judge me I am your king."

"You are not my king, brother dear." Posiden snarled.

"Nor mine." Hades spat.

"Nor ours, we are not under our control Sky God." The Fates intoned. Then Hestia and Hectate stepped forward and joined the other five.

"Do we agree?" Hestia asked. Her voice shook with her rage and grief.

"We agree." The other six spoke. "Zeus, you have been found guilty of all charges. We give you no mercy." Then the seven stepped forward and placed their hands on him. Zeus was screaming and swearing his denial. Light filled the room as they stripped him of his godhood rendering him mortal. They then turned to Ares and forced the power into him. "All hail Ares King of the Gods! All hail Joxer Consort of the King!" Hera stepped forward and released her control to Joxer.

The Seven then turned to Strife. "Vengeance step forward and claim your price. Remember though, do to his former position he must be killed swiftly."

Strife pouted slightly. Then stepped up behind Zeus. He materialized a dagger, grabbed Zeus' hair and yanked his head back and slit his throat.

Hercules watched this all in stunned silence. A part of him raged over all he had seen, while another part whispered that Zeus had gotten off to lightly.


END