Title: Oh Zeus! He's Mine?

Author: Caliadragon

Pairing:Cupid/Strife

Series: The Truth Series part 3

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Sure, Please? caliadragon@yahoo.com

Summary: Strife and Cupid panic and Eris takes things into her own hands.

Archive:If you want it its okay

Note: Please be kind this is the first time I've written a sex scene.

Disclaimer: As always I own nothing.

 

Truth 3: Oh Zeus! He's Mine?
By Caliadragon


Eris scowled at Hera in disgust. Strife was looking close to panic and Cupid was staring in him in shock. The entire pantheon was frozen in shock. She snarled when no one stepped up to congraduate the pair or to say anything. She shoved her way to the front of the crowd. Gods and Goddesses began to run for cover. They were sure that Discord was about to throw one of her famous fits. None of them wanted to get caught in the crossfire. "Cupid! Strife!" She snapped.

They both turned to her fearfully. "Ma!" Strife called on a sob. Cupid's shoulders sagged and tears appeared in his eyes as well.

"Strife tell him why your upset." She snapped as she grabbed Cupid and shoved him into her son's arms.

*

Strife looked at Eris in surprise, then down at Cupid and softly said. "I'm sorry your stuck with me. If it helps I do love ya. Even if I ain't good enough ta be yer husband."

Cupid jerked away from him in surprise. Then he lifted him up in a hungry kiss. When he broke away he hugged him tight. "Oh Strife I love you so much. I was afraid that you hated me. I've loved you for so long. I was stupid to marry Psyche instead of telling you how I felt, but I was so lonely."

"Cupie? Me? You love me?" Strife asked in shock.

When Cupid nodded Strife shouted with joy and grabbed him up in his arms again. He then turned to Eris. "Thanks Ma!"

She sniffed. "Get!"


She snickered and flashed them away. When she turned she saw that the assembled gods where staring at her in surprise she snarled and flashed away.

*

Strife blinked and looked around him in confusion. They were in a strange temple. He turned to Cupid only to find him smiling. "Where are we?" He asked.

"My temple. Mom, Dad and Me have been working on it since you've been gone."

Strife lowered his eyes.

Cupid cupped his face in his hands. "What is it Love?" He asked gently.

"I'm not sorry I killed er, but I understand if ya hate me."

Cupid sighed and pulled Strife into his arms. "I could never hate you. I understand what you did. The truth is I never loved her. I married her for all the wrong reasons and stayed with her because of Bliss. I never saw the real her until he was born. When I found out what happened to you because of her I hated her. Whatever you did to her it wasn't enough."

Strife sighed in relief and pressed closer to his love. "Where's Bliss?"

Cupid had to concentrate on the question. "Um he's with Mom. As Eris was flashing us out she said she'd keep him until his next feeding."


Strife smiled and giggled softly. "When is that?" He asked lips brushing Cupid’s bare chest.

Cupid moaned. "Not for another four hours." He whispered.

"Good, where's the bed?"

*

Cupid groaned and flashed them to the bed. In the process removing their cloths. When Strife felt Cupid's skin he growled and pulled Cupid into a ravenous kiss. Cupid moaned and thrust up against Strife. He cried out and broke the kiss. "Oh Gods! Strife I need you now!"

Strife looked down at Cupid in pleasure. He had never expected to hear that. As tempted as he was he decided to take it slow. "Our first time ain't gonna be hurried." He said firmly.


Cupid blinked then whimpered as Strife slowly brushed his lips against his. Strife gently kissed him, slowly coaxing his mouth open. They exchanged slow deep kiss. Gradually Strife began to kiss down Cupid's chest. Licking and sucking on his lover's nipples. Bringing the small peaks to attention.

Cupid began to thrust up harder, but Strife held his hips to the bed with his body. Slowly torturously rubbing his body down the smooth tan flesh. Nipping and sucking as he went. He stopped for a moment and flicked his tongue into Cupid's navel. Cupid whimpered again and clutched at Strife. He was pleading for more.

Strife dipped his head and groaned at the first taste of Cuipd's leaking cock. "Oh Cupie, you taste so good." He whispered against the swollen flesh. Then before Cupid could respond Strife lowered his head and swallowed him in one gulp.

Cupid shouted in ecstasy. Humming with pleasure Strife began to bob his head slowly; wanting to prolong this pleasure. Cupid had other plans and began to thrust gently into the moist heat of Strife's mouth. Strife looked upward and watched Cupid’s face as he ate him. Cupid's eyes were closed and his face was twisted in pleasure. Suddenly he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to taste Cupid completely. He brought a finger up to his mouth and sucked on it. Then gently wormed it into Cupid's tight sheath. Cupid whimpered and pushed down on his finger. He reached deep and began to rub over Cupid's sweet spot. Causing him to scream in pleasure. He then began to bob his head faster until with a shout Cupid exploded into his throat.

Strife gently licked his lover clean then moved up his body and kissed him. Cupid moaned low in his throat and deepened the kiss. He slowly stroke Cupid to hardness again. Then with a thought oiled his passage and Cupid's cock. "I want you inside me. I want to feel that I'm yours."

Looking into Strife's eyes he reached behind him and slowly began to thrust a finger inside of him. Strife whimpered and pushed back onto him.

"More." He groaned.

Cupid did as he asked and began to thrust a second finger in and out of him. After he had a third finger in him Cupid kissed Strife gently. "Are you ready?"

"Please?" Strife moaned.

Cupid removed his fingers slowly. "Take me in." He whispered.

Strife reached back and griped Cupid and brought him to his hot passage. He then slowly began to
lower himself onto his husband's thick shaft. He cried out as Cupid was buried deeply inside of him.

He held himself still and wrapped his arms around Cupid. Chest to chest and eye to eye they kissed deeply. Strife began to rock slowly. They moaned as one and Strife began to go faster. Cupid thrust up as he came down. Each time they meet he hit his sweet spot making him scream with pleasure. "Oh Gods! Gonna cum." Strife shouted.

"Yes baby cum with me." Cupid growled and began to thrust faster bringing them both to a screaming climax.

Cupid opened his eyes slowly and smiled at the man astride him. He kissed Strife on the top of his head, causing the younger god to look up at him. "I love you."

Strife blinked back the tears in his eyes and kissed Cupid. "I love ya to, baby." He flashed them
clean then curled up against his husband. Strife smiled, *His husband.* "Rest awhile baby, we'll have to go get our son soon."


Strife gasped and looked at Cupid sharply. "Our baby?" He asked breathlessly.

"Of course, unless-" He never got to finished Strife began to kiss him breathlessly.

"We can sleep later." Cupid growled and rolled over on top of him. Strife laughed and wrapped his legs
around his husband’s waist.

end