Touch and Go
by Sarah Saint Ives
[pwp] very short story of utter sensualism


Iolaus entered the guest room provided by the kind couple who had allowed them to spend the night. Hercules lay dozing, sprawled naked on the bed. The hunter paused a foot short of him to gaze affectionately at the sleeping demi-god, his blue eyes striking a mid-gaze that focused on something far beyond Hercules.

"Come to bed, Iolaus. It's late." Hercules mumbled without opening his eyes.

Iolaus grinned and hopped into bed, took up the little space left. "Are you really tired?" he asked.

"I'm extremely tired." Hercules answered.

"Too tired for a back rub?"

Hercules opened one eye, complained as he turned over on his stomach. "Don't put any more of that stinging oil on me." he warned.

"I have oil, but it's not the stuff that stings." Iolaus said, and poured some on the big man's broad back. He rubbed it in with smooth, gentle hands. "How's that?"

"It feels good." Hercules mumbled. "Good." He relaxed as the hands slowly spread the substance all over his back, shoulders and ribs. Even the armpits were attended. Iolaus' hands moved as if they had all the time in the world. So patient, so soft. So sweet.

The hands moved gradually to the hips and began to massage oil into the flesh of his buttocks. Slowly, they wrapped around one thigh and applied oil down the leg, passing over the joint of the knee, down the calf to the ankle, lingering there before working the toes individually. Then, even more slowly, the hands returned to the upper thigh. This very sensuous move was repeated several times on first one leg, then the other. Hercules lay boneless, every inch of his flesh super-sensitized.

The hands went to the arms, and massaged each one carefully, gave each finger special attention. "You like this, don't you?" he asked seductively.

"Of course I like this." Hercules answered drowsily. "It's wonderful."

"Good." Iolaus tugged at him. "On your back now."

Hercules turned obediently on his back, spread himself out on the bed as Iolaus' hands began again at the V in his collarbone. They tickled across the top of the chest, then the fingers circled on the nipples, which caused the big man to giggle.

"You're ticklish." Iolaus observed with a chuckle. "Okay. Let's go lower." The oily fingers moved to the stomach and rubbed, firmly so as not to tickle, carefully continuing a downward path until they lay flat on the hip bones on either side of the demi-god's sex. The hesitation lasted only a heartbeat, and Iolaus wrapped both hands around the soft cock, pulled it upright and began to massage it.

There was an astonished gasp from Hercules and the blonde looked down at him with a mischievious grin. "Just relax. Does this feel good?"

"Y...yes." Hercules stared at him, a bit embarrassed and overly aware of his instant erection.

"Good. It's going to feel better." Iolaus leaned over and opened his mouth on the organ. He sucked and licked the head while his hands continued to massage the base, a combination that soon had the big man thrusting up toward him.

It didn't take long. Hercules exploded in his mouth, thrashing on the bed, one hand on the back of the curly head. It seemed to last forever. Iolaus savored the taste, kept sucking until he was soft again, and finally, reluctantly, rose from his quest. Wiping his mouth, he smiled.

"Now, you can go to sleep." he said.

Hercules smiled back and pulled him into his arms. "No. Not yet." he said softly. "Now, it's your turn."


the end