Title: To Quill or Not To Quill

Authoress: The Huntress

Rating: NC17...Because Herc and Iolaus love each other.

Archive: HercFic

Synopsis: Yet another enchanted quill story....Low on plot...just the way some of you like it .

Disclaimer: Hercules and Iolaus are not mine. If they were, I would be living these stories instead of writing them.

 

*~*~*~*~*
TO QUILL OR NOT TO QUILL

By The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~

He was tired when he finally decided to stop for the night. No rooms at the inn, and he didn't feel like sleeping outside again. So he went to the nearest temple...Aphrodite's.

He found her in the back, in the middle of a Mah-Jhong game with Psyche, Atropos, and Demeter, and saw Pleasure in the corner, climbing out of her bassinet. They didn't even notice him. He walked over, picked the toddler up, and she smiled at him, cooing in recognition. He smiled back, and walked her out of the room. Five minutes later, he heard the scream. One minute after that there were four women standing over him, scowling at him.

"You're lucky it was only me," he said, handing Psyche back her daughter. Four women looked at the floor. He was right.

"I'm a baaaddd mommy," Psyche began to sob.

"There, there dear," Demeter rubbed her back. "Aphrodite once forgot Cupid in Thebes while she went to an orgy...for three days."

Aphrodite blushed, and looked at him, smiling. "I should thank you," she said seductively, moving towards him.

She eyed his body, but he moved back. "Uh-uh. I don't need trouble from Hephaestus. But I did want to do something nice for the birthday boy. The party you had for him last year was amazing, but this year, I think he needs a real vacation."

"You want to be stranded on an island with him, just the two of you...no clothing to speak of...."

He blushed and shook his head. "I was thinking of a...of a scroll. Like the one you *gave* Gabrielle. I was going to ask you next week, but since I'm here...."

"That's it?" 'Dite asked.

"That's it," he answered. "I want to give him a vacation he can't refuse. He won't even know he's taking one. No bad guys, no 'having to save the world' stuff. Just rest and relaxation."

"I don't know," she answered. "This might not be the best idea. Maybe a trip to Britannia...or Egypt."

He shook his head.

"All right," Aphrodite nodded, and a scroll appeared in one hand, a quill in the other. "Have fun. But be careful what you write."

He nodded, and smiled at the women. "Which way to the nearest bedroom? I'm tired."

"Why not go to sleep at home?" Aphrodite smiled, and a moment later, he was in front of his house.

"Thank you," he said aloud. He heard a noise and stuffed the scroll and quill under the front steps. He grinned a moment later as he saw his lover come around the house, clad only in his pants. His hair was wet, and it was obvious that he had just come from a bath in the stream.

"Welcome home big guy," Iolaus said, walking to his lover.

"It's good to be back Iolaus," Herc replied, pulling Iolaus into a long, hard kiss. He tossed the hunter over his shoulder, and carried him into the house, his mind briefly back on the scroll. 'Tomorrow we can start our vacation,' he thought, as he carried Iolaus into the bedroom. That was the last coherent thought he had until morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dawn came, and with it the demigod arose, watching his sleeping lover. Iolaus looked so innocent while he slept, and Hercules couldn't help smiling at that deceptive thought. 'Time to start your vacation my love,' he thought, kissing his lover gently, and silently climbed out of bed. He pulled on his breechclout, and went outside, sitting on the front steps. He pulled the scroll from underneath the steps and began to write....

'Iolaus awoke in the morning to a bright blue sky, birds chirping, and peace of mind. No worries and no cares.' Herc paused, thinking of what to write next. 'He came out of the house naked as the day he was born.' Herc smiled, then heard a noise from inside the house. He opened the door, and saw Iolaus.

The hunter had no worries and no cares. He was naked as the day he was born.

Unfortunately, he was an infant.

Herc read the scroll and his sister's words came back to him. 'Be careful what you write.' He picked Iolaus up, wrapping him in a towel, and carried him outside. He picked up the quill and quickly wrote some more....

'The hunter had worries and cares again.' The baby began to cry. Herc ran his fingers through his hair. 'Iolaus was as he was before.' The infant got quiet. 'Iolaus was the man he used to be before his idiot partner began to write on the scroll.' Iolaus now stood before him, looking thoroughly confused.

"Herc, why am I out here naked?" Hercules just stared, a vacuous look on his face.

"Huh?"

"Why am I...Herc, is something the matter?"

"Huh?"

Iolaus noticed the scroll and took it. He read it, three times, and it took a few minutes, but he finally figured out what was going on. He stared at Hercules. "Oh no Herc. You didn't. Oh boy." The hunter began to pace. "Now you're an idiot. Gabrielle told me about this. Whatever you write comes true...literally. I better fix this." Iolaus took the quill and began to write....

'Hercules was no longer an idiot. He had brains as well as brawn, and knew how to use both.' Iolaus nodded to himself in satisfaction and looked at his lover. "Herc?"

"You know Iolaus, standing out here naked in this kind of weather can be hazardous to your physical well being. You could get any number of diseases."

Iolaus groaned...and wrote again. 'Herc was an idiot once more.' Herc had that vacuous look again. "Now what? I could call 'Dite...no, she'd only gloat. Iolaus, try writing something else...."

'All was as it was before.' The scroll dropped from his hands, Herc was fine, and Iolaus was okay...except he was an infant again.

Now it was Hercules' turn to groan. "Okay Herc, you can do this. You'll never live it down if your sister finds out." He picked Iolaus up and sat him in his lap. "You sure were a cute baby." He kissed him on the forehead, and, lay the scroll beside him. "I don't feel like raising Iolaus. Maybe just write the truth...and make it simple."

'Iolaus became his normal self, changing back into a man from a baby.'

The demigod closed his eyes, and realized something happened when the weight in his lap increased. Opening them, he was relieved to see *his* beloved, and kissed him hard.

Iolaus broke the kiss, and picked up the scroll, reading it. "A baby, Herc?"

"I wanted you with no cares or worries." The demigod whispered in Iolaus' ear. He kissed his way down to Iolaus' throat.

"And naked as the day I was born." Iolaus grinned.

"I like you naked," Herc said. "And *you* wrote that I was an idiot."

"I didn't know what else to write...and that's what you wrote." He kissed Herc softly on the cheek, taking the towel away from his body. He rubbed his cock against Herc's breechclout, and whispered in his ear, "Whatever possessed you to do this Herc?" His fingers slid down to Herc's waist, and, between them, they removed the breechclout.

Herc grabbed his ass, pulling Iolaus closer, their cocks touching, and he sucked and bit at the hunter's neck, marking him. "For you...thought I could write you a vacation for your birthday."

Iolaus pulled back, touched his forehead to his lovers, smiling at him. "Herc, a trip to Egypt or Britannia again would have been fine."

"That's what Aphrodite said."

"*Who* do you think asked her about that?" Iolaus grinned. "I don't know if I could survive another one of her parties. It took me *four* days to get my strength back and get out of bed last year."

"I didn't mind," Herc said, his lips upon his lovers, his hands caressing Iolaus' shoulders. Breaking the kiss, he smiled as Iolaus gasped for air. "How many times did I make love to you on your birthday last year Iolaus? How many ways?" His hands slid down Iolaus' well muscled arms, across his chest, fingers just grazing the nipples. Iolaus nearly fell backwards, but a large arm across his back prevented that, as a hot mouth began to suckle one of the nipples. With his free hand, Hercules played with his lovers hair, playing with the curls, winding his fingers through it. Iolaus moaned, arching his chest into Herc's mouth. Herc suddenly bit the nipple, while yanking Iolaus' hair.

"YESSS!" Iolaus shouted, his nails digging into the demigod's shoulders. They began to writhe together, their cocks meeting, and both men cried out, their semen exploding simultaneously, bathing each other. Iolaus' head dropped upon Herc's shoulder, and the demigod moved both his arms around his lover, holding him close. Iolaus finally spoke. "That was intense, Herc." He looked down at their cum soaked bodies. "Why don't we lick each other clean? I'll take my tongue, and slowly...." Herc blushed, shook his head, and lay his head upon Iolaus' shoulder. "Aww Herc, even after all these years, you still don't like it when I talk dirty." He glanced down at the scroll, and a mischievous grin came across his face. While Iolaus stroked the demigod's back with one hand, the other began to write....

'The urge to talk dirty overcame Hercules and, as they made love, Herc talked dirty.'

'Not quite poetry,' Iolaus thought. 'But it should work.' He turned to the demigod. "Herc, I love you."

Herc kissed him. "I love you too Iolaus. And did you know that spreading manure over a sapling will help it grow big and strong?" A confused Herc looked at Iolaus, who showed him the scroll. "You wrote on the scroll." Iolaus nodded and Herc read. "'Dirty talk?' So that's why I'm talking about cowshit?"

"I'm sorry Herc. I thought it would be fun. Give me another chance." Herc shook his head and reached for it. But Iolaus pulled it away. "You said *our* vacation. That means me too. I should get to write." He scowled at Hercules. "Not fair!" Realizing this tactic wasn't going to work, Iolaus' eyes widened in innocence. "Please Hercules?" He knew what *that* look would do to his lover...what it had done to him since they were children. Hercules *always* gave in.

"Iolaus...." The demigod's words became a moan, as Iolaus moved his mouth to the sensitive spot just behind Herc's ear, flicking his tongue over it. "Okay...okay." Iolaus moved back. "Just make it simple. The scroll seems to like that. I don't need to be laying in bed talking about fertilizer."

Iolaus nodded, and picked up the scroll. "Okay Herc." The hunter began to write....

'Hercules began to talk about sex...about making love....' He looked into Herc's gentle eyes and smiled. 'His thoughts toward Iolaus became...' Iolaus hesitated on the last words, unsure of what his beloved would do. '...lascivious and perverse, and he acted on them.' He read it and smiled to himself. 'Hope I spelled that right.' Aloud, "Done Herc. Couldn't be any simpler. Now...about what you want to do to me...."

Hercules suddenly growled at his lover, lifting Iolaus in his arms, and moving him to the ground. He threw the towel down, and lay the hunter upon it, taking Iolaus' arms and moving them above his head. "Keep them there." A warning, as Herc's eyes became almost black, and he knelt above the smaller man, licking his lips. "I know what you want Iolaus." He plundered Iolaus' mouth. "You want me to take you." He bit the hunter's shoulder. "Possess you." His mouth moved down to Iolaus' nipples and he licked them both briefly, then continued down, until he reached the golden curls surrounding *his* property. Kneeling between Iolaus' legs, he rubbed his cock along Iolaus' balls, his hands caressing the hunter's abdomen. "What should I do with you lover?" Herc's voice was husky and deeper then usual, and Iolaus couldn't help giving Hercules a leer. Using one finger, he stroked Iolaus' cock. "Your cock wants it bad, doesn't it?" He took it gently in his hand, stroking slowly. He ran his thumb over the slit and Iolaus shivered, the first drops of precum seeping out. Taking some onto his fingers, Herc brought them to his mouth, sucking on them. "You taste so good...so sweet." He shifted back a bit, leaning between Iolaus' legs, his tongue softly licking the slit. "Do you want to be fucked Iolaus?"

Iolaus nodded, unable to speak. He was a little in shock over what was happening. He figured the scroll would cause Herc to relax a little, but he never thought....

"HERC!" Two fingers entered Iolaus with no warning and Iolaus jumped. "What are you...."

"I'm going to fuck you with my fingers first Iolaus...then I'm going to shove my thick cock up your tight ass and pound you senseless." The demigod's eyes had grown wild, and Iolaus noticed.

The hunter tensed up, wondering what in Tartarus he had done, and he stared at his always gentle lover. "Herc...you're not going to hurt me are you?"

Hercules' eyes looked deep into Iolaus'. "Never my love...I could *never* hurt you. Only pleasure...." His mouth covered Iolaus' cock as his fingers probed deeper. He heard Iolaus gasp and knew he'd hit the prostate. Lifting his head, he stroked Iolaus' cock faster, as his fingers continued to hit that spot over and over. "Cum for me Iolaus." Herc's grip got tighter. "I want to spread your seed over my cock and fuck you into oblivion." Iolaus was pushing into Herc's hand, moaning Hercules' name over and over, like a prayer. "Iolaus...you are so beautiful...."

Iolaus' whole body arched and he shot his load over Herc's hand, Hercules continuing to stroke him until Iolaus collapsed, exhausted. "Herc," he whispered. "That was amazing."

Hercules stroked himself, spreading Iolaus' semen over his hard cock, then moved his fingers to Iolaus' mouth. "Clean me Iolaus. Lick yourself from my fingers." Iolaus did as he was told. "That's a good boy. Are you ready for my cock Iolaus?" He stroked himself slow, as Iolaus watched. "Your cum on my cock. My cock in your tight ass...." The hunter bent his knees, moaning as the demigod spread his legs. Hercules, at the edge by this point, sheathed himself in one move. Iolaus gasped from the sudden pain, and, by instinct, tried to pull away. Hercules grabbed him by the hips, stilling within. "Shhh, my love," Hercules soothed. "I'm going to fuck you now...you want that, don't you Iolaus?" He pulled part of the way out, stilling again. Iolaus tried to push back, but the demigod exerted more strength, holding Iolaus still. "You want more?" Herc's eyes were teasing, as he smiled at Iolaus. "Tell me."

Iolaus was panting, unsure if he could speak. What came out was a ragged whisper. "Want your cock...fucking me...taking me...pain... pleasure...don't care...use me Herc...anything...."

"Yes Iolaus...anything...." Herc moved from his lover and Iolaus groaned. Then large hands were turning Iolaus onto his stomach, and he was pulled to his hands and knees. His hands once again on Iolaus' hips, Herc's cock began to enter again, this time slowly, and Iolaus pushed back, trying to impale himself. A hand moved from his hip, caressing his ass.

*SMACK* "I'll get there in my own time...you behave or you don't get fucked."

The slap in itself shocked Iolaus, as well as the words that followed. But, even more surprising to the hunter, was the fact that his cock had grown hard at both...especially the slap. He'd never 'played' like that before, never wanting to. But now, Herc had given him something to think about...and Iolaus did. Quickly. He arched his body again.

*SMACK* "You like this lover? Does the pain excite you?" Herc moved his hand to the hunter's cock, feeling it hard beneath his fingers. "Oh yeah...you like it." His cock was buried again within Iolaus, and Iolaus clenched his muscles, pulling him in even deeper. But Hercules pulled back a bit. *SMACK* "Don't...." Hercules grabbed Iolaus by the hair and pulled his head back, kissing him hard. "You're mine. I *own* you." He began to move within Iolaus, a rhythm which had Iolaus moaning. Hercules allowed his lover some movement, but didn't touch him, preferring to torture the hunter by sliding in and out at a snail's pace.

"Herc please," Iolaus whispered. He *needed* to be touched, and Herc knew it. But the demigod wasn't giving in. Iolaus suddenly realized he wrote the word 'perverse' on the scroll, and that was exactly what Herc was doing to him. Using him perversely...and he also realized he was enjoying it. But he needed release and he was going to get it.

Herc had relaxed, beginning the slow slide in again, when Iolaus pushed back hard, impaling himself on the demigod's shaft. Iolaus reached underneath himself, his fingers grazing Herc's balls, and now it was Herc's turn to moan his lover's name.

As Herc's cock slid from the tight warmth, he felt Iolaus' fingers upon it, and thrust back in hard, nearly knocking Iolaus flat. His arm quickly moved across Iolaus' waist, holding Iolaus on his knees, as he continued his movements within. Iolaus moved his hand to his cock, but it was grabbed by a larger one and slapped to the ground. "Uh-uh." A growl from the demigod. "Only me...and I'm not ready yet."

'But *I* am,' Iolaus thought.

He turned back to the demigod, meeting Herc's feral look with one of his own. "Your cock is sooo good inside me Herc. In and out...yeah...just like that lover." He kept his voice soft. "I'm hard just for you...only for you." Hercules began to thrust faster and harder, and Iolaus kept talking, arousing him even more. "Touch me Herc...feel what's yours." He felt Hercules' fingers along his length, and smiled to himself. "Take me in your hand Herc...touch me like you're fucking me...hard and fast." Iolaus moaned as the demigod began to do just that.

Hercules began to kiss the hunter's back, his arm moving from around Iolaus' waist, so his hand could grab Iolaus' hair. He pulled Iolaus' head back, kissing Iolaus hard. The position caused the smaller man a bit of pain, as he was impaled even further upon his lover's shaft. His grimace wasn't lost on Hercules, who, at that moment, didn't care anyway. He was lost in his lust for Iolaus. "Should I fuck you harder Iolaus? Are you enjoying the pain?" His strokes hadn't slowed for a moment.

Iolaus' mind wasn't sure... "Oh yeah" ...so his body spoke for him.

Hercules let Iolaus' hair go and his hand moved under the hunter, to his chest, and began to torture his nipples. Herc pinched them, pulled them, and caressed them, neither his hand or cock breaking their rhythm. "Your ass is so tight...I love fucking it." His hand moved back around Iolaus' waist, and he began to lift his lover towards him, moving deeper still.

"And I've always loved your cock taking my tight ass, fucking it hard, while your hand strokes my cock...deeper Herc...more...yes...yes... YESSSS!" The hunter screamed his orgasm as he felt the demigod bathe his insides with his warm seed, and he pushed into Herc's hand which was still stroking him. He felt Hercules slowly pull out of him, and found himself turned on his back again. The demigod was fingering his cock, which, Iolaus saw, was getting hard again.

Iolaus took a deep breath. "Herc, that was some of the most intense love we've ever made. But I gotta rest. I'm going inside...how about we go back to sleep?"

Hercules growled at him and threw him back down. "I'm not finished yet!" He was fully erect again. "I want your ass again." He grabbed Iolaus' legs and flung them over his shoulders. "What are you Iolaus?"

"Huh?" The hunter was a bit confused.

"Are you my catamite? My little blonde whore?" Hercules began to enter his lover again. "I'm taking what's *mine*."

"Herc?" Iolaus' voice was a little shaky. "The scroll...remember?" His eyes stared into the demigod's.

Hercules blinked, coming to his senses, and looked down at his lover. He pulled out, gathered Iolaus in his arms suddenly, and cradled him, whispering, "I'm sorry love...I don't know what came over me. You're not my...my...." A finger to his lips stopped him.

"It's okay Herc." Iolaus' voice had calmed and was whispered as well. "I love you." He kissed the demigod softly, then moved out of his lap. "I didn't get enough sleep. I'm gonna take a nap and think about what we're going to do later." He snatched the scroll and ran into the house.

"Iolaus...Iolaus come back here." The demigod followed his lover into the house, straight into the bedroom, where he found Iolaus sprawled across the bed, already half asleep. Taking the scroll from his hands, Hercules laid it on the nightstand, lay beside Iolaus, and pulled the hunter into his arms.

'My turn later Iolaus,' he thought, a grin coming across his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hercules watched his lover for a while. But the demigod was not one for much sleep, and was soon up and about. While Iolaus slept, Herc patched the roof and repaired the barn door. He was getting ready to head back to the house, and the scroll, when he sensed someone behind him. Turning, he saw Ares, and his brother was grinning at him.

"What do *you* want?" Herc groaned.

"Just wanted to know what you wrote on the scroll. Psyche told me."

"Big mouth," Herc muttered. "Look, I...Ares why do you care?"

"You've never been much of a bard Hercules. Remember the last time you tried to write something for Iolaus?" The War God laughed. "'Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you?' I have *never* heard anything so bad."

Herc laughed as well. "Not as bad as 'Love, love me do, you know I love you, I'll always be true, so please, love me do.' Now that's bad. I'm surprised Iph didn't run far away."

"Look, I'm curious..." Ares admitted. "...and you have my word I won't tell anyone. Not even Iphicles."

"No," Herc replied calmly. "Now go away. Go bother Xena for a change."

"I'm going...but watch what you write little brother. I've seen the scroll in action." He sighed. "Three naked Gabrielle's...now *that* was a sight." He vanished as quickly as he had appeared.

Herc shook his head. 'My brother...maybe I'll ask dad if we can trade him in for a new chariot.' He laughed to himself, and walked out of the barn. The sight that greeted him was not what he expected.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He wasn't in the yard...he was in the house. The fireplace was lit and there was a blanket on the floor in front of it. Iolaus was sitting cross-legged on the blanket, with no clothes to speak of, a bottle of wine on one side and a jar of almond oil on the other. The scroll was in front of him, the quill in his hand, and he glanced up when he heard Hercules.

"I woke up and wanted you," Iolaus said. "So I wrote you here from wherever you were."

"Did you write in the blazing fire or did you do that yourself?" Herc replied.

"The mighty hunter should *write* a fire? I don't think so Herc." Iolaus picked up the wine and drank deeply, allowing some to drip down his chin, and onto his body. The demigod was on his knees before his lover in a moment, and began to lick the wine from his body. Starting with his lips, Herc's tongue gently tasted, before plunging in and taking possession of Iolaus' mouth. Breaking the kiss, (and leaving a panting Iolaus), the demigod licked the wine from his chin, his tongue moving to Iolaus' neck, where he licked and sucked at one tender, and obvious, spot.

Iolaus moaned, arching his neck back, giving Herc's mouth more access, as he felt the mark the demigod was giving him. *Property of Hercules*. That thought in itself nearly caused him to cum right there. He felt himself getting pushed back, but he fought his lover, pushing against the demigod, and pushing Herc onto *his* back. "Oh no lover," he growled, his usually tenor voice deep and throaty. "This time, you're mine." Hercules began to sit up, but Iolaus shoved him back down, shifted his own body, grabbing the quill and scroll, and scribbling something quickly. "I thought about this Herc."

"What did you write?" Hercules asked him.

Iolaus grinned. "I told ya...I thought about it. 'Hercules couldn't fight his lover Iolaus. Iolaus had full and total control over Hercules, and did what he wanted to the demigod.' See Herc, quite simple. I have *never* fucked you. It's been four years, and in *all* that time, not once, have I..." he giggled a little "...shoved *my* cock up *your* tight ass. I just thought it would make for a nice change." His eyes met the demigod's, who wasn't smiling. Iolaus shrugged, and sighed. "Never mind. I'll rewrite it." He picked up the quill, but the demigod's hand on his stopped him from writing.

"Iolaus, if this is what you want...Iolaus, I could never deny you. I thought you liked me being..." he smiled. "...on top. I never thought...." v "Herc, it's not a matter of being 'on top'. I just wanted to make love to you for a change. You do so much for me. You make me feel so good, give me so much pleasure. I just wanted to give to you. That's what love is Herc...give and take. You've never let me...." His voice trailed off as he looked at the scroll, then back at his lover. He wrote some more. Hercules took a deep breath, and raised an eyebrow at Iolaus. Iolaus smiled softly and read. "'Hercules was his normal self.' I should have asked you before I decided to write it."

"Iolaus, I told you. I could *never* deny you. If you want to make love to me..." Herc smiled. "...or fuck me senseless, or both, I'd welcome it. I love you." He kissed Iolaus deeply, breaking the kiss, and lay his forehead against his lover's. "You didn't need the scroll for this...the talking dirty yeah...and I enjoyed *that*. I admit it. But *this*. Iolaus let's use the rest of the scroll for a real vacation and leave the sex to *us*...okay?" Herc's eyes lit up. "I'm yours Iolaus...I always have been. And if you would have asked me for this, at any time, I would have said yes."

"You w-w-would have said y-y-yes?" The hunter stammered, his eyes wide.

Hercules pulled Iolaus into his arms. "Yes, my love."

Iolaus scowled at the demigod. "Then how come you never let me talk dirty to you?"

"Because," Herc said. "I didn't want you to think I thought of you as my...my...what I said before."

Iolaus smiled. "You mean 'little blonde whore' or 'catamite'?" Herc turned away, but Iolaus' hand turned him back. "I kinda liked the 'little blonde whore' part. But let's save *that* for another day." He grinned as *that* idea sunk into the demigod's head, and Herc turned crimson. "I love you Hercules, and I would never hurt you. You know that, don't you?"

Herc nodded, staring at him. "Iolaus, that's really weird. I could *swear* I've heard those exact words before...but I can't remember where."

Iolaus gave him a blazing smile. "You said them to me four years ago...before you first touched me...the night you told me you loved me." A soft kiss to the demigod's lips, and he pulled back, looking into his lover's eyes. "I want to give you that same pleasure, my love."

"I'm yours Iolaus," Hercules whispered.

"Yes," Iolaus whispered as he began to make love to *his* demigod. "You are."

THE END