Title: This was Unexpected

Author: Caliadragon

Fandoms: Multiple

Pairings: Cupid/Strife for now. More to come.

Warnings: I wrote this drivel, it's unbeta'd and a first time Mary Sue.

Dedications: To my favorite Mary Sue herself, the lovely Scribe. Who helped inspire me to write this to begin with. To TW for being you. To Scorpio for the wonderful fics and Kate for the same.

Feedback: Please caliadragon@yahoo.com

Archive: Have, Want, Take. Just let me know when you do.

Summary: Calia manages to piss off her creation Blueskye, by not writing more about her. So in revenge Blue casts a spell and pulls Calia into her own fandom. Along the way she meets fictional characters and runs into her favorites.

AN: I have no idea how this will go. I'm trying really hard not to plagiarize or steal ideas from Scribe. Please be gentle when screaming about how much this sucks.

Disclaimer: I own only those I create. The Gods, Oz, Nathaniel and all others belong to their originators and themselves. Blueskye is my own creation, but she tells me she belongs to Strife and I'm not arguing with a 2,000 year old slightly demented fire bug.

This was Unexpected
by Caliadragon


Chapter 1: How to Piss of a Fey

Calia sat at her computer toying like made as her latest plot bunny screamed in her ear. She had been inundated with different ideas lately and it was beginning to wear on what little sanity she possessed. By looking at her you would never guess that she was a slash fan. She was completely unassuming. The red haired girl spent most of her time working or on the interne writing and reading. Today was no exception. She had to be at work in a few hours and wanted to get a couple of chapters in while she still could. Little did she know that one of her creations had other plans for her.

Blueskye Silvernight was bored. Her creator was completely ignoring her. She had two stories going with her in the lead and she had written on either in nearly a month. Blueskye was horny and wanted to kick ass. The last time she had been written about she was draped over Joxer and teasing Ares. Then the stubborn author just left. Urgh!

Now she was adding all sorts of new characters to the universe and was ignoring some of them as well. Ares was pissed over the fact that the Creator had written a fic about him getting Joxer knocked up, but didn't write any sex in it. Apollo wasn't any happier. The only ones the Creator had let have sex were Cupid and Strife. Then there was that three way she did between Giles, Oz and Xander. What made it worse was that she left three pregnant males hanging. One was a teenager. She had a headache from dealing with the three of them. Joxer wasn't so bad, but Harry and Strife decided they had to cause Mischief since their story lines were angst ridden.

Snape and Spike were fun to hang with and Oz was a hottie, but still Blue was bored. Her temper reached combustion when she realized that the Creator was starting another story instead of working on one for her. She growled and muttered several words. Her laughter rang through the bar when a scream split the air.

Oz and Wes looked at one another in surprise when the red head fell on to Giles. With a grunt and an "Oh damn." They watched her struggle to her feet. Calia looked around her in confusion and frowned. "Where the hell am I?" she snapped.

"Your in your universe." Calia spun to face a prettier and slimmer version of herself. Blueskye smirked at her, causing Calia to growl slightly.

"Why?" She snapped. "How do I get home? I can't be late for work."

"You seem to be taking this well." Oz commented. Calia looked at him and blushed. She quickly looked away.

"I've read a lot of fan fiction. Scribe warned us all about how it could go." She told him shyly. Silently cursing herself. Why did she have to get tongue tied NOW? Shaking it off she turned back to Blueskye.

"How come you brought me here?" She demanded.

"You've been ignoring me. You have your new puppies to play with and I just got tossed aside." Blueskye's eyes glowed and Calia gulped.

"Oh. Who else is here? Is Azriel here, cause I really don't want to run into him or Voldie." Calia babbled. On the other hand running into Strife wouldn't be to bad. She'd love to spend sometime with him and Cupid.

 

Chapter 2: Running is Good.

Strife and Cupid flashed into the bar and raised an eyebrow at the sight before them. Blueskye was playing hunt the prey with a pretty red head. The two were running around the room and the Fey was obviously having a grand old time. The two caught sight of them at the same time.

Calia came to a screeching halt when she saw Strife. Her face lit up in a blinding smile and she ran to the pregnant god. "Hi." She blushed and rolled her eyes over the imaginative greeting.

"Calia?" Cupid asked in surprise. He grinned when the fanfic writers face flushed a deeper red. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

She glared over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at Blueskye. The Fey laughed and wiggled her eyebrows. "Anytime Red." She laughed again when the blushed returned to the girls face.

"Blueskye did ya bring her here?" Strife asked in amusement.

"Yep, I'm bored and if she won't write about me I wanna play with her for awhile." A shocked and panicky gasp came from Blueskye over that. Calia was shaking her head and trying to remember if she had seen any exits anywhere.

"Don't worry I won't let her hurt you Pet." A smooth British voice said.

"Oooh accent." Calia purred and turned to see the newest addition to the bar.

She bounced slightly when she saw it was Spike. "Yummy!"

Snickers were heard from behind her and she turned to Cupid. "What I can't help it? I mean listen to him!" She slapped her hand over her mouth and turned to glare at Strife. "That was you! I'd never say that out loud."

Strife smirked at her and grinned. "Wasn't me."

"It was me! You knocked up Joxer, but didn't let me get any nookie. This is the third fic I'm in were I'm not gettin any." Ares snarled.

Calia felt the blood drain out of her face. Shit pissed off War god at ten o'clock. She did the only thing she could think of she ran.

 

Chapter 3: Chicken Anyone?

When last we saw our fearless <snort> fanfic writer she was running from a sexually frustrated God of War....

"Where are you going?" Ares asked in exasperation as he snagged her by the back of her dress. She whimpered and struggled weakly for several minutes before being lifted from behind and easily subdued. Ares turned her to face him and grinned evilly at her.

Calia gulped fearfully and began to babble, "I'm working on a prequel I promise you'll have sex soon. They'll be lots of three way sweating and panting I promise. And I'm working on another chapter of the others. I just have to kill
a couple of characters and mmph..."

Ares covered her mouth with his hand and sighed. "You babble worse than Xander and Willow." Laughter filled the bar and snapped Calia out of her fear induced babble. In a fit of anger she bite Ares and kicked him in the knee. With a
grunt and a glare he dropped her. Unfortunately she never had any grace so she landed on her ass.

Trying to muster her dignity she climbed to her feet and turned to glare at the characters around her. "If I wanted to be laughed at I'd go out more." She snapped and stomped towards the bar.

"Way to go, you hurt her feelings! Now she probably won't write for any of us!" Harry snapped from the door way.

Calia turned to look at the teenager and sighed, her anger forgotten.

"Hi Harry." she said shyly. Being self conscious was a real pain. Then the reality of what she had done hit her and the sudden urge to run hit her again.

She spun to face Ares, the look on his face confused her. "Um Ares, your not going to kill me or anything are you. Cause that would be bad and my Mom would be really pissed. Not to mention if I'm dead I can't write and I'm shutting up now." Looking around she sank into the nearest chair she could find and sank into waiting to be killed.

Strife was trying very hard not to laugh again. If he had known she was this much fun to mess with he woulda brought her over sooner. Harry rolled his eyes and wondered if all real life's were this nervous.

 

Chapter 4: Hello Graham

When last we saw our fanfic writer she was waiting to be killed by Ares...

Ares shook his head in bemusement and wondered idly if Calia was related to Willow, because she had the Willow babble mode down to an art form. It was hard to believe that in her world, she wasn't much of a talker. He sighed and walked over to her.

Calia lifted her head and gulped. Ares shook his head. "Don't worry I won't kill you Joxer and Xander would try to find a way to castrate me if I did. Not to mention the fact that Harry would probably try to find a way to conjure up Hind's blood." They both looked over at the pregnant wizard and Calia giggled at the smug look on the teenagers face.

Ares shook his head again and wondered how this little shy thing ended up responsible for his creation. He sighed again and smiled ruefully when she looked at him and blushed. She seemed to do that a lot.

"Hey I heard Calia was here." They all looked over at the door and were startled by Calia's sudden squeal of delight. rushing by Ares, she threw herself into the a pair of strong arms. "Graham! Where's Xander?"

The ex-soldier grinned widely and cuddled his creator closer, much to the annoyance of the others in the bar. "Watch it soldier boy. Xander'll be pissed if ya mark her up before he gets a chance to." Spike snarked and growled at the human.

Calia purred and smiled at Spike. Gently pulling away from Graham she hugged Spike tight and giggled when he sneered at Graham. "I think we should call Xander here before Spike disappears with her." Blueskye said with amusement. Oh yeah, Calia was real disappointed now.

End part 4