Title: Talk Dirty To Me

Authoress: The Huntress

Rating: NC17

Archive: WWOMB & My Page...All others please ask

Synopsis: Herc and Iolaus are traveling home. Where they are coming from, and what they were doing, before this story begins, well, I'll leave that up to the reader's imagination. It is a PWP as I desperately need the practice.

Author's Ramblings: This started as a *very* short snippet in a chat room, back in the days when the Ancient Gods were petty and cruel. It then grew upon hearing a blast from the past...*Talk Dirty To Me* by Poison. For those that don't know it, the lyrics follow the fic.

Disclaimer: Yeah, sure, I own them. In fact, Hercules is putting up my closet shelves, while Iolaus makes me dinner.

Warning <G>: Herc is a slut, Iolaus is a virgin...would that make this an AU??



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Talk Dirty To Me
by The Huntress

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The walk home to Thebes was generally quiet, except for the three times they were jumped. Once by thugs who wanted a piece of Hercules, once by soldiers who mistook them for Romans, and, finally, by an ordinary group of robbers. The last group, however, *really* surprised them...the two had never been attacked by a gang of women before.

'And amateurs at that,' Iolaus thought, watching their clumsy attempts to overpower the two men. He stopped paying complete attention to the fight, his attentions more focused on a large set of breasts, and somehow found himself with a sword to his throat.. "Umm, Herc?"

The women looked at each other. "Hercules?"

Iolaus nodded, and the women sheathed their weapons, all five laying hands on the demigod, dragging him off. Iolaus stood there, mouth agape, eyes widened, briefly concerned. He quickly shrugged off the worry, knowing Hercules had *allowed* himself to be taken, figuring he would get an answer as to why, when his partner returned. Waiting a few minutes, he finally shouted, "Herc?!"

"I'm busy Iolaus!"

Iolaus sighed, debating whether to follow, but decided against it, sitting down, waiting. 'If he wanted me to join him, he'd have said so.'

When the demigod *finally* returned, Iolaus just stared at him.

His shirt was ripped, and his pants were undone. "I umm, gave them a strict talking to, about this kind of life. Gave them some *very* graphic descriptions of what could happen to them if they mess with the wrong people. I don't think those women will do anything like this again." He gave Iolaus a lopsided grin. "What was I supposed to do? Hit them?"

"All *five* Herc?"

"I'm Hercules," he shrugged. "I have a reputation to live up to." He redid his pants.

"And?"

"And I sent them on their way." He looked down at his shirt. "Mother is going to kill me for fighting again."

Iolaus began to giggle. "I'm going to tell everybody."

"Tell them what?"

"Hercules got beaten up by a gang of women."

"I didn't get beaten up."

"Well, you certainly didn't do anything else. You spent two hours last night lecturing me about touching that woman in the tavern, so *you* certainly wouldn't have...."

"Like I said, I have a reputation Iolaus. A demigod has to be able to do certain things."

"You fucked them all, didn't you?"

Hercules gave him a sly smile. "That's kind of crude Iolaus. I don't think of it that way."

Iolaus' eyes widened. "YOU DID! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" He began to pace. "Herc, you think you have a reputation now? Just wait until those women hit the next town." Iolaus stopped, and started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Herc, in case you've forgotten, the next town is Thebes. Wait until your mother finds out."

All the color drained from Hercules' face. "Iolaus, maybe we should head North. Yeah, North is good. I like North. Or West. West is good too."

Iolaus continued to head down the path, a spring in his step. "This is gonna be good. Herc with a rep...who woulda thought it?"

"Oh Gods," Hercules muttered, catching up to his partner. "I'm in deep shit now."

"Yeah you are." Iolaus looked at his partner, giving Herc his best pout. "All five Herc? And you didn't share?"

"Iolaus...I didn't...I only *talked* to them. Really. You know I'd never...."

Iolaus smirked. "Oh, and I suppose your shirt got ripped, and your belt undone, from the 'strict talking to' you gave them?"

"It was that big one...the redhead. She tore my shirt, and undid my belt before I could stop her. Oh Gods...." Hercules actually looked a bit frightened. "You don't think they'll tell everyone that I...that they...that we...oh shit Iolaus. Mother is going to kick my ass from here to Amphipolis. And what are people going to say?"

Iolaus actually felt a bit sorry for his partner. "Herc, I'm sorry for teasing you. I know how much your reputation means to you. And anyone who knows *you*, won't believe it, including Alcmene. You know that."

"What do you mean, anyone who knows me? A lot of people do." Hercules fell in step beside Iolaus, and the two continued to walk.

"You know...*you*. I mean...." Iolaus stopped, thinking for a moment.

Hercules tilted his head, looking into Iolaus' eyes. "I still don't understand Iolaus." A soft smile. "You know how dense I can be."

"It's just...." Iolaus took a deep breath, leaning against a tree. "A lot of people know Hercules, the demigod hero." He reached out, hand covering Hercules' heart. "Very few of us have the honor of knowing Hercules, the man."

Hercules said nothing, one hand moving to his heart, covering Iolaus'. His other hand slid around Iolaus' neck, fingers gently massaging said neck, watching as Iolaus' eyes slowly closed.

Iolaus quickly gave in to the ministrations of his partner, and his partner's soothing hand. He relaxed, and gave no thought to the lips that touched his, nor the tongue that pushed its way between his lips. He met the tongue with his own, matching each stroke, falling into the sensations. The kiss was hot, and Iolaus moaned softly, pressing his mouth hard against the lips over his. When the hand on his neck ventured further down, groping his ass, his eyes snapped open, and he pulled his lips away, albeit with an involuntary sigh. "Herc, what are you doing?"

Hercules nuzzled his neck, hands moving to Iolaus' waist. "Kissing you." He took Iolaus' lips again, both hands moving to Iolaus' belts, quickly undoing them.

Iolaus broke the kiss, taking Hercules' face in his palms, their eyes meeting. "Why?"

Hercules looked at him as if Iolaus was an idiot. "Because I love you."

"Why?"

Hercules nibbled on Iolaus' ear. "Because you are the best thing that ever happened to me." He pressed his cock against Iolaus', kneading the cheeks, hearing Iolaus' soft moans. "Because you make me laugh. Because you tell outrageous stories." He pushed the vest aside, kissing Iolaus' shoulder. "Because when you smile, everything in the world is right." He pulled their bodies closer. "Because...because you're you." Hercules leaned his forehead against Iolaus'. "Now, can I get back to kissing you? 'Cause I was really enjoying it."

"Oh...yeah...sure Herc. I was enjoying it too."

"Good." Hercules took Iolaus' mouth again, a little harder this time. He opened Iolaus' pants, allowing his hands more freedom to play with that beautiful ass. Before Iolaus knew what was going on, a finger touched his hole, and he jumped in Herc's arms. "Iolaus? Haven't you ever been touched like this before?" Iolaus shook his head. "Are you afraid?" Iolaus froze, then slowly nodded. "Don't be, Iolaus. I'll never hurt you. We do nothing you don't want to do. You want to just kiss for a while?" Another nod. "Fine with me." Hercules moved both hands to Iolaus' shoulders, and pulled their lips close, hesitating for a moment. "Iolaus? Do you love me?"

"Oh yes...." was Iolaus' breathy response. He met Hercules' lips, taking control of the kiss, dropping to his knees, taking Hercules with him. Shifting forward, he lay Hercules on his back. Deepening the kiss, he ground his body against the demigod's, leather covered cocks rubbing against each other. Iolaus smiled to himself as he heard Hercules' soft moans, moving a hand down the broad chest, fingers stroking a nipple through the shirt. Without thinking, Iolaus gave it a slight squeeze. Hercules broke the kiss and moaned, arching his body, nearly throwing Iolaus off. Iolaus sat up, staring down at him, eyes widening. "Herc, I didn't think...I mean, I wouldn't...Herc, did I hurt you?"

Hercules pulled Iolaus tight against him. "Do it again."

Iolaus moved his fingers, repeating the motion. This time Hercules shouted, fingers winding in Iolaus' hair, grinding their mouths together. Iolaus was panting by the time *this* kiss was broken, resting his palms against Hercules' chest. "Herc...lover...you kiss me like that again and I will certainly pass out."

"Lover?" Hercules grinned at the endearment.

"Lover. That says it all, don't ya think?"

Hercules rolled them so Iolaus was under him. "Actually, Iolaus, I'm trying very hard not to think right now." Stroking Iolaus' hair, he murmured, "I love your hair. So many different shades of blond." His fingers slid down Iolaus' chest, then back up, moving the vest aside. "So soft." He dipped his head, lapping at Iolaus' nipple. "Mmmm, delicious." Moving to the other nipple, he bit it, very gently. "Better then mother's possum stew." Kissing his way further down, tongue teasing the navel, Iolaus' giggle music to his ears. Shifting to his knees, he ran his hands along the inner thighs, settling himself between them. Narrowing his eyes, he hesitated. "Iolaus, are you sure?"

"I'm sure Herc. Never been so sure of anything. Are *you* sure?" Iolaus was softly stroking Hercules' hair, then he stopped, his eyes widened, and he sat up abruptly. "Herc, what if you're feeling this because Cupid shot you? Or maybe this is 'Dite's idea of a joke? Or Ares, for that matter?" Iolaus gave a quick glance around. "Yeah, Ares would do something like this. He cast a spell, that's gotta be it. He's watching. And any minute now, he's going to pop in, and laugh, and remove the spell, and you're gonna regret doing this, and...."

Hercules shook his head. "Shut up Iolaus." He kissed him, shutting Iolaus up most effectively. Feeling Iolaus calm down, he broke the kiss, sighing as he pulled back, taking a breath. He quickly turned his head, then turned back to Iolaus. "Just checking. Nope, no arrow." He gave Iolaus a sly grin. "I guess it's just me...and you."

"But...."

"And Ares is not lurking about. I'd know it if he was. And if Cupid shot me, love? Who cares? Iolaus, I have loved you, wanted you, for years. We were meant to be. The only thing an arrow or spell would have done to me is make me admit my feelings." Hercules knelt before Iolaus again, hands resting on Iolaus' shoulders. "Now, can we get back to the kissing and groping?" Leaning in, he placed a chaste kiss on Iolaus' lips, moving his head away, gauging Iolaus' reaction, worried that maybe Iolaus wasn't ready for this step in their relationship. After all, his partner had a major reputation with the ladies, and Iolaus had admitted he had never been with a man. 'At least Iolaus hasn't asked me about *my* experience with men'.

As if reading his mind, Iolaus said, "I'm thinking I'm not your first male lover, and I don't care about that." His eyes fell to his feet. "Am I gonna be your last one?"

For a moment, Hercules saw the boy he had known so many years ago. The boy who was unsure of himself, the boy who was afraid, the boy who had no self-confidence.

And Hercules *never* wanted to see that boy again.

"Look at me Iolaus." Iolaus raised his head, and Hercules' mouth descended to his lover's. The kiss was gentle and soft. Hercules licked Iolaus' lips, Iolaus' lips parting, and the demigod quickly took control. Deepening the kiss, Hercules pushed his vest off. Vest tossed to the ground, Hercules leaned back, taking Iolaus down with him. Finally tearing his lips away, Hercules began to nuzzle Iolaus' neck. "You were my first true love Iolaus. You just never knew it. And yes, you will be my last, male or female. I love you Iolaus. Can I make love to you?" Not giving Iolaus a chance to answer verbally, Herc kissed him again, hands sliding down, pulling Iolaus' clothed erection against his own. Hercules teased Iolaus, undulating his body, feeling Iolaus getting harder. He moved his hands inside Iolaus' pants, caressing the cheeks. Pushing one finger inside the virgin hole, Hercules heard Iolaus moan, and he broke the kiss. "What?"

"That feels so good Herc." Iolaus quickly fell into a rhythm, sliding his ass back and forth. "More...."

"Two then." Hercules pulled Iolaus' lips back to his, sliding a second finger in. Iolaus was tight and his fingers were dry, but Iolaus' moans told the demigod that he was giving his newfound lover pleasure, not pain. His free hand began to pull Iolaus' pants down, and the hunter assisted, the tightness becoming unbearable. Cock freed, Iolaus rubbed it against Hercules' leather clad crotch, pulling Herc's shirt from his pants, stroking his fingers up to the nipples. Iolaus began to roll one in his fingers, Hercules shouted again, shoving his fingers further.

Iolaus saw stars, and felt sure he was about to pass out. Pushing back, meeting Hercules' fingers, moaning into Herc's mouth, moaning the words he once swore he would never say, fearing he would lose the demigod's friendship, or worse, his respect.

Hercules slowed his fingers, easing them from his lovers body. His hands slid up Iolaus' body, massaging his back, dragging Iolaus' cock against his leathers. Lips kissing Iolaus' neck, sucking on one spot, stopping before he left a visible mark...that would come later. As he kissed his way back to Iolaus' mouth, he could have sworn Iolaus said...."Iolaus, what did you say?"

Iolaus met Hercules' eyes, his voice panted. "Fuck me...I want your cock...."

Hercules smiled, kissing his way up to Iolaus' ear. "Can I have yours first Iolaus? Can I suck your cock?"

Iolaus blinked, not sure if he had heard right. "You...you wanna go down on me?"

"May I? Please?"

Iolaus just stared at him. This was the *last* thing he had expected. "Wait a second. You want to...." Iolaus finished his sentence with an *oomph*, when Hercules decided to roll them over, Iolaus now beneath him.

"I want you naked." Hercules' tone was firm, and he moved from Iolaus' body. He pulled off Iolaus' boots, Iolaus' pants and clout following immediately. Iolaus now lay naked beneath him, eyes half closed, licking his lips. Iolaus' hands moved to his cock stroking slowly. Hercules whispered, "My sweet Iolaus," and sat back, unlacing his boots. "Do you know how long I've wanted this?" Boots off, he stood undoing his belt and pants. "Dreamed about it?" He looped his thumbs in his waistband, slowly pulling both his pants and breechclout down, watching Iolaus' eyes widen at his performance. He tossed his shirt to Iolaus, who put it under his head, like a pillow. Stepping out of the pants, he knelt between Iolaus' legs again. "I want to wrap my lips around that hard cock of yours."
Iolaus' mouth fell open. "What's the matter, love? Iolaus, if you're not ready for this, we don't have to. I could just kiss you and hold you, and nothing else, and...."

"*You're* babbling for a change," Iolaus giggled. "No, Herc, it's not that. It's what you said about your lips on my cock. It was very...unexpected. Never figured you to have a filthy mouth."

"You like it when I talk dirty?"

"Yeah." Iolaus pulled the demigod in for a kiss, soft and tender, taking Hercules by surprise. It was now Iolaus' turn to taste the demigod, and Herc was happy to help, meeting Iolaus' tongue and dragging it into his mouth. Iolaus took him by the shoulders, and dragged him down, so Herc was on top again. Iolaus rubbed his bare cock against Hercules' skin, fondling his ass, sucking hard on Herc's tongue.

Hercules chose that moment to break the kiss, placing Iolaus arms above his head, pressing them down. "Relax. Just let me make love to you Iolaus. I need this, and I think you do too." Iolaus understood, and laced his fingers together. Hercules nodded in approval, moving his lips to Iolaus' ear. "I can't wait to get your cock in my mouth." He left a trail of kisses on Iolaus' neck. "I'm going to start out by licking the length, from root to tip." He licked his way down Iolaus' chest, licking one nipple while fondling the other. Then he switched, biting the hardened nipple, hearing the soft moan. "I'm going to suck on that sweet head, lick that little hole, and get my first taste of you." Hercules' lips were now at Iolaus' hips, but he bypassed Iolaus' cock, choosing instead to kiss his way down one leg, while caressing the other, then switched, moving back up. He licked up the inner thigh, breath hot on Iolaus' balls. "That's when I'm going to wrap my lips around that hard cock of yours, swallow you whole, an
Iolaus spread his legs wider, Hercules' words lighting a fire beneath him. In his wildest fantasies, he never heard words like those before. His breathing deepened, his whole being focused on the demigod, and the pleasure he was feeling. He felt for sure he would cum, but Herc seemed to know, and shifted, putting space between his body and Iolaus' cock. "Hercules, fuck me...need you inside me...."

"Patience Iolaus," Hercules replied, moving his eyes up to Iolaus', then back to the thick cock in front of him, swiping the erection with a long sweep of his tongue. "Mmmm...fucking amazing...." Hercules traced a line from root to tip with one finger, gathering precum, sliding the finger into his mouth. "You taste good...." He repeated the motions again, this time bringing two fingers to his mouth. His tongue took another long lick from root to tip, one hand moving around Iolaus' cock holding it steady. "Ohhh yeah...such a pretty cock...want me to suck it now?" He kissed the tip, and Iolaus bucked up. Hercules moved his other hand to Iolaus' hips, holding him down. "Shhh...let me do this for you...." Hercules shifted up a bit, hands resting on Iolaus' thighs, holding the hunter still. Lips parting, Herc took the head into his mouth, teasing with his tongue, slowly swallowing.

Iolaus' hands moved of their own volition, stroking Hercules hair, winding his fingers around it, feeling his cock disappear into warmth and wetness. He wanted to shove inside, but the hands on his legs prevented that. So he decided to just lay back, for now, and enjoy the ride.

Hercules drew his head back, then swallowed again, taking Iolaus' cock to the root. Tilting his head, he felt Iolaus' cock at the back of his throat, and sucked harder, moaning almost desperately. Taking one hand, he moved it to Iolaus' mouth, sliding his fingers between Iolaus' lips, Iolaus sucking on them, wetting them. The hand moved back down, sliding between Iolaus' cheeks, two fingers teasing the hole, before moving inside. Mouth moving up, sucking on the tip, before swallowing again, at the same time shoving both fingers as far as they would go, releasing Iolaus' hips.

Iolaus' body went into convulsions, shoving deep into Herc's mouth, screaming Herc's name again and again. His prostate was hit once more, and he tried to pull Herc from his cock, unsure about losing it in the demigod's mouth. "Herc, no...I'm going to...." Hercules, however, sucked him harder, hitting that pleasure spot one last time. Iolaus lost it then, spilling his seed down Hercules' throat, experiencing the orgasm of his life. His head fell back, and he slowly caught his breath. "Where the fuck did you learn..." Iolaus raised himself up, grinning at Hercules. "...to give a blow-job like that?"

"I've received a...few of them...in my life." Hercules glanced up, a shy smile on his face. "But I've never given one before. I guess you inspire me." He crawled up Iolaus' body, sharing a soft kiss. "My sex muse." The kiss deepened, Hercules sliding a hand between their bodies, touching Iolaus' cock, feeling it harden. "Oh yeah, Iolaus. Get hard for me again." He ran his thumb over the tip. "You're still leaking. Want me to take care of it?" Hercules once again slid slowly and sensually down Iolaus' body, finally reaching the thickened shaft. "I want to be your cocksucker...."

"Herc?" A whisper.

"Mmmm. What Iolaus? I'm enjoying myself here." Hercules licked a few more times, placing his hands on Iolaus legs, spreading them further. He bent his head, laving the balls, while his fingers teased the tip of Iolaus' cock. Sucking one ball into his mouth, he pinched the tip, hearing Iolaus gasp. "You okay baby?"

"That felt good." Iolaus began to roll his hips, and felt the pain/pleasure on his cockhead again. "Herc, that feels...." He lifted his upper body, looking at the demigod, somewhat confused. "What are you doing to me?"

This time Hercules simply leered. "Seducing you." He sucked the other ball into his mouth, while his other hand teased Iolaus' hole. "You want my fingers again?"

"Want you to fuck me...."

"Talk about filthy mouths." Hercules moved his hands to Iolaus' legs, lifting them to his shoulders. He kissed and sucked his balls, then pulled Iolaus higher, a grin forming as Iolaus' ass met his face. "I got something else in mind Iolaus...." A kiss on each ass cheek, and Hercules spread those cheeks, moving his tongue along the crack. He spread the cheeks further, running his tongue up and down. Feeling Iolaus loosening, Hercules pushed inside, slowly tongue-fucking Iolaus.

Iolaus was by no means staying still. The new sensations were making him insane with desire, and he began to grind his ass onto Herc's mouth. His hand moved to his cock, only to be slapped away by the demigod. "Herc...Herc please...I need...."

"I know what you need Iolaus." Hercules bit each cheek one last time, before letting Iolaus' legs slide from his shoulders. "You need me." He turned Iolaus over, raising him to hands and knees. "You need me inside you." He slowly slid his fingers inside Iolaus, stretching him as best he could. The thought of oil crossed his mind, but the best he could do was use spit on his hand, spread his saliva over his cock, and hope he didn't cause Iolaus too much pain.

Iolaus turned to his lover, saw what Hercules was doing, the demigod staring at his cock while he stroked it, then at Iolaus' ass, and back again. It took him a moment to figure out Herc's dilemma, and to find a solution. He shifted, Herc's fingers sliding from his ass, turned around, and faced the demigod. "No, don't panic Herc. I didn't change my mind. But I think I can help a little." He crawled forward, hands on Hercules' legs, staring at the large cock in front of him. "I, umm..." He glanced up at Hercules. "...what should I do Herc? I want to make it as good for you as you...." A finger at his lips stopped his words.

"Just do what comes naturally." Hercules ran his fingers through Iolaus' hair, pulling him closer. His other hand continued to stroke himself. He brought his cock to Iolaus' lips, taking a deep breath. "Open." He smiled as Iolaus listened. "Suck on the tip. Remember how good that felt?" Iolaus did. "Take more of it." Iolaus opened his mouth wider, letting Hercules push deeper. "That's it...just a little at a time." His hands tightened in Iolaus' hair, pulling Iolaus' mouth further down. He heard Iolaus choke, and he lifted Iolaus' head up, pulling the hunter to his knees, holding him, and rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry Herc," Iolaus said, almost sadly.

"Nothing to be sorry for." Hercules pulled back, brushing the hair from Iolaus' brow, kissing him softly. "Practice makes perfect, and I'll make sure we get in plenty of practice time."

Iolaus began to kiss at Hercules' shoulder, up his neck, to his ear. He bit the lobe, feeling Herc flinch, whispering, "I still want you to make love to me, to show me, teach me." This time, the leer came from him. "I want you to shove that big cock inside my tight ass, and fuck me stupid."

"You know," Hercules began, pushing Iolaus flat on his back, "talking like that could get you a spanking...or worse."

"That's what I'm hoping for." Iolaus reached out, pinching Herc's nipple, watching Herc's eyes turn almost black, heard the demigod moan with pleasure. "Sensitive nipples Herc?" He rolled one in his fingers, testing, getting the same reaction. "Fuck me....."

"You make me so hot...so hard." A last kiss, and Hercules rolled Iolaus over, pulling him again to his hands and knees. Soft caresses over the cheeks, a quick kiss to each. One hand spread Iolaus, while the other guided his cock to the virgin hole. "Deep breath, love, and let it out." Hercules rested the head against the opening. "Take another one." As Iolaus let out the breath, Hercules pushed forward, the head breaching the tight ring of muscle.

Iolaus felt pain, and instinctively tried to pull away, but the demigod held him firmly, not entering further, just holding them still. "Herc...hurts...." His voice was almost a whimper.

Hercules leaned his head down, kissing Iolaus' neck. "Shhh. Relax. The pain will go away. I promise." He pushed in a bit further, feeling Iolaus' muscles squeezing, automatically trying to keep him out. One hand moved to Iolaus' ass, spreading him again, sliding his cock deeper. "So tight...so good...." He felt Iolaus relax, and knew why. "Beautiful...beautiful and absolutely perfect ass." Iolaus began to open to him. "I'm going to fuck you senseless." His cock was almost sheathed. "Going to slide my cock in and out of that little hole." Buried to the root now, Hercules stilled, fingers running up and down Iolaus' hips. He rolled his hips, pulling out a bit, then sliding back in, moving slowly. "Does it feel good?" Pull out, further then before, push in, a little harder. "Talk to me...tell me what you want."

Iolaus barely got the words out...."Touch me."

"I have no problem with that." Reaching down, Hercules slid his hand up Iolaus' chest, Hercules pinched a nipple, then slowly slid his fingers down Iolaus' body. Taking the erect cock in hand, he stroked from tip to root, playing with the head on each upstroke, fondling the balls on each downstroke. The same movements, again and again, matching the rhythm with that of his cock. Each time he pulled out, he watched as Iolaus tried to push back, but continued to hold Iolaus still, one hand on Iolaus' hip. "Love you so much." Hercules moved his hands up Iolaus' chest, slowly shifting his own body to his knees. He took Iolaus with him, burying himself balls deep inside the smaller man. "Does it feel good, baby? Does to me." One hand continued to stroke Iolaus' cock, while the other played with Iolaus' nipples. Iolaus threw his head back, giving Hercules the opportunity to mark his lover this time...which Hercules did, leaving a very well placed, highly visible, purple bruise. "You're mine now." Hercules began to g

Iolaus felt the arms relax, and pulled himself from the demigod. Before Hercules could react, the blond sat, taking Hercules' cock back inside, slowly rocking himself, taking Herc's cock deeper still. His arms came up, wrapping around Hercules' neck, pressing his back against Hercules' chest, lifting his body up and down, using Hercules for leverage. He angled himself, so Herc's cock brushed his prostate each time, moaning Hercules' name over and over.

"Iolaus, lover, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill you with my seed, make you a part of me." Hercules was pounding into Iolaus at this point, and Iolaus was meeting him thrust for thrust. He bit Iolaus' ear, whispering, "Wanna see you...watch you cum...." He kissed his way to Iolaus' shoulder. "Want you with me...oh baby, yeah...let it go Iolaus...." He upthrust hard, squeezing the tip of Iolaus' cock, and bit down. Iolaus' screamed, cum filling Herc's hand. Hercules gripped him tight again, giving one intense thrust, his orgasm coming with such a rush that he nearly passed out. As his breathing evened out, he nuzzled Iolaus' neck. "That was...Iolaus, I think that was bliss."

"I love you too Herc." Iolaus started to get up, but Hercules stopped him.

"Let me love. I'll be gentle." Hercules slowly removed Iolaus, turning him around, looking into his eyes. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Never." Iolaus smiled. "I'm yours." He kissed Hercules softly.

"As I am yours." He smiled and nodded. "That's what love is." Another kiss. "Now, we have to get dressed, and get home." He stood pulling Iolaus to his feet.

Iolaus grinned at him. "Yeah...home."

As the two men got dressed, Hercules noticed Iolaus staring at him, and blushing. "Talk to me."

"I was just thinking...about you talking dirty. Did anybody else like it?"

"Iolaus, I never talked like that to anyone before. Like I said..." He finished tying his boots and stood before Iolaus. "...you inspire me." He leaned down for a kiss. "Oh, and maybe later, you can return the favor. I don't mean the talking dirty part, unless you'd like to...." He took Iolaus' mouth in a hard kiss, sucking hungrily on Iolaus' tongue. "I mean the other part...the *fucking* part." He released Iolaus, and headed toward the path. He glanced back, grinning at an open-mouthed, and speechless, Iolaus. "I think I'd like that thick, hard cock of yours up my ass." He turned back, walking back to the path. "Yeah, that would be nice." He chuckled as he heard Iolaus start to follow. "You think you could make me scream Iolaus?" He hastened his pace, knowing how frustrated it would make his partner. "Make me beg?" Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his trump card. "And don't forget, with a bit of practice, we could turn you into a good little cocksucker."

Iolaus caught up to him, staring again, as they walked. "Herc...."

"I think that mouth of yours would be hot and wet to fuck."

Iolaus swallowed hard.

"I know fourteen different positions." Hercules was grinning from ear to ear.

"Fourteen?!"

"Well, seventeen actually, but it'll be a while before you're ready for the last three."

Iolaus whimpered.

"Would you like to tie me up?"

Iolaus' heart skipped a beat.

"How about leather?"

Iolaus choked.

"I have a phallus."

Iolaus took a deep calming breath, stopping at the crossroads. Alcmene's house, and dinner, were east. Herc's home, with no food, west.

"I want to watch you jerk off."

Iolaus' stomach growled in hunger.

"I want you to shoot all over my body."

Iolaus headed west.

"You're going to take my hard cock down your sweet throat, and drink me dry."

Iolaus' complete focus was on the house in the distance...well, almost all of his focus. Try as he might, he couldn't tune the demigod out. His penis was hard as granite, and it was getting slightly painful to walk.

And Hercules knew it. And kept up a steady litany of dirty talk. "I'm going to suck you until your cock is ready to burst." A smile as Iolaus stumbled up the steps, and into the house. He followed him in, looking around. "I guess mother cleaned up so we wouldn't have to." He watched Iolaus backing up, eyes widened, mouth wide open. "What is it love?" Hercules grew concerned as Iolaus knelt on the floor, staring up at him. "Iolaus, I was just teasing you. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Will you kiss me?"

Hercules knelt before him. "It would be my pleasure." A chaste kiss. "Iolaus, do you want to go to mother's? She knew we would be back tonight, and I bet she made Possum Stew." Iolaus shook his head. "Then what?"

"Can we get naked, and just cuddle under the blanket for a while? Just you holding me." He moved away slightly. "I mean, unless you don't want to...."

"Of course I want to," Hercules answered. He stood, pulling Iolaus to his feet, leading him to the bedroom. Iolaus sat on the bed, letting Hercules undress him, then crawled under the blanket, watching the demigod strip himself. Hercules climbed in beside him, laying Iolaus' head on his chest. "Thank you."

Iolaus raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you thanking me?"

"For giving yourself to me." Hercules brushed the hair from Iolaus' brow. "For letting me...be your first." A soft kiss. "For loving me." Hercules smoothed a finger along Iolaus' hip, back and forth, hearing Iolaus' breaths deepen. "Will you make love to me?"

Iolaus looked up at the demigod. "Herc, I don't know if I...."

Hercules put his fingers to Iolaus' lips. "Hush, my golden hunter. You can. You just need some encouragement..." Hercules smiled, lifting the top off the bedside lamp. "...and some oil."

FIN

As for the lyrics to Poison's Talk Dirty To Me....

You know I never

I never seen you look so good

You never act the way you should

But I like it

And I know you like it too

The way that I want you

I gotta have you

Oh yes, I do

You know I never

I never ever stay out late

You know that I can hardly wait

Just to see you

And I know you cannot wait

Wait to see me too

I gotta touch you

Chorus:

Cause baby we'll be

At the drive-in

In the old man's Ford

behind the bushes

till I'm screamin' for more

Down the basement

lock the cellar door

And baby

Talk dirty to me

You know I call you

I call you on the telephone

I'm only hoping that you're home

So I can hear you

When you say those words to me

And whisper so softly

I gotta hear you
Chorus Repeats