Title: Strife, The Universe, and Everything

Author: Xandria

Rating: NC17

Archive: Joxerotica, WWOMB, RCOS, anywhere.

Summary: Joeys 5p challenge
Person: Strife
Place: Ares' bed
Piece of Clothing: Hera's robe
Position: Jox in control (either doggy or face to face)
Prop: Breakfast
Challenger: Shamenka

Disclaimer: Not mine, no. Hey if I owned the God of Mischief I'd be out there causing it, not going to University.


STRIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING
By Xandria


Joxer the Mighty sighed as he watched his two best friends walk away from him. Again. Gabby had finally admitted she did care for him, but not in the way he wanted.

And he had said he would always love her and that wouldn't stop. But perhaps it was time to let go a little. Half the time his pursuit for Gabby was a determination for her to be the big love of his life.

He sat down on a log and thought about it. His father had been the one to say you could only love women that way. Thinking about it he realised he loved both Gabby and Xena, in the same way. Not the love of his life way, but as best friends, as sisters, as family, like Eve was a type of daughter to him.

"Well Dad, looks like you're wrong again. Maybe I should go take Jace's advice after all." After the show in Melodia he and his older brother had talked, and Joxer had actually listened. Just because the way of life Jace had chosen was different, it didn't make him a weirdo or something.

"Why did I act like that towards Him? We were always closer to each other than to Jett. Why did I forget that?"

"Because you were hurt he had hidden that from you. He was fifteen too, ya know? He was scared of your reaction and look at what ya did to him?" The voice came from nowhere and Joxer spun around trying to see who owned it.

Falling on his back onto the ground he heard laughter as the voice's owner appeared. A black leather outfit full of safety pins topped with a pale face, glowing blue eyes and hair that was higher than one of Jace's wigs.

"Strife?!" the god bent over and helped him up, brushing him down and spending a lot of time on his lower anatomy as he did so. Embarrassed, Joxer was unable to break free of the God's hold.

"Hey Joxie. So ya finally admitted it hey?"

"Admitted what? And why are you here anyway.hey don't touch me there!" Face red, Joxer grabbed Strife's wrists to stop his hands from going any further. Strife sighed and seemed to melt, leaning into him and looking up at him through long lashes.

"That she's family, not a lover. Where did you learn to be so...masterful?" Strife whispered, moving up and down Joxer's body with his own.

"What does it have to do with you and why...oh Tartarus!" Joxer gave in to his urges and kissed him. His tongue explored the depths of Strife's mouth and he let go of his wrists as he moved his hands down lower and brought him closer. Their erections touched and both groaned as Strife's hands moved up and then tightened around Joxer.

There was a whirling sensation and a brief darkness. In the time it took Joxer to blink they were in a bedchamber. A dark, torch lit room with weapons on display on the walls. A fireplace, a bedside table and a bed.

A large, four-poster bed with a black cover, black silk sheets, and black hangings. Joxer blinked. Everything was black, except for the polished metal of the weapons and the fire that glowed red from the torches and fireplace.

"Where are we?"

"Unc's bedchamber." Joxer drew in a deep breath, his eyes wide as he looked for a way out. There was no way in Tartarus he wanted to be found by Ares in his bedchamber. Strife giggled and his mouth twitched in response in spite of himself.

"He's in a meeting. The Big Twelve are arguing about Jerkules again. He'll be gone all night at least." Strife came up to the warrior and kissed him, softly.

"Oh well. No one said I was smart anyway. Wait a minute! How do you know about Jace?"

"Cause he's one of mine. Or he was. Now he's more Cupie's but that's okay. Now you, you're definitely one of mine!"

"This isn't because of me then is it? It's cause we look alike!"

"What? Nahuh. I'm not exactly his type, ya know? But if Unc took it in mind to woo Jace..."

"Well who wouldn't?" Joxer murmured absently, remembering a few dreams of his. Now he was admitting to looking at the boys as well as the girls that is.

"Exactly. Now you, I know I'm your type." Strife ran a finger down his face lightly and Joxer closed his eyes as it went down lower, down his neck. "Think about it, a girl like Gabby is not what you're after. Always after the girls ya can't have, aren't you? All you had ta do was turn around and go ta Meg instead, but ya didn't. So. What are we gonna do now? Hmm?"

"What?" Joxer opened his eyes and blinked. As he had been talking Strife had added his other hand to exploring him, gently moving up and down and round his body. Murmuring into his ear and tasting his skin every now and then. And then he stopped, looking at Joxer expectantly.

"What do ya wanna do, Joxie? I'm all yours." Strife clicked his fingers and they were suddenly both naked. Joxer stared at him, seeing a tall, tightly muscled body and moon pale skin, topped by the bluest eyes he had ever seen. He moved forward and slowly took a hold of Strife and kissed him.

Then he suddenly picked him up and walked over to the bed. Strife giggled and put his arms around Joxer's neck, lifting himself up slightly to kiss him. And Joxer tripped, luckily close enough that they both ended up on the bed, Strife stretched out underneath the Mighty One.

Forgetting all about anything else, Joxer set out to explore the God of Mischief's body thoroughly. Learning what made him cry out and what made him sigh. And then he flipped him over and began on his back.

"I knew ya had it in ya, Jox."

"Hey, I remembered what Jace told me, even if I didn't want to at first. I wanna try something." Joxer turned Strife over again and looked into his eyes.

"I said I'm all yours. Tonight at least. Tomorrow, it's my turn." He smiled up at him and Joxer smiled back shyly and blushed.

"You really do want me. Oh. Wow. Okay. Umm. I'd...liketobeinsideyou." He mumbled and buried his face into Strife's chest. Strife lifted his head up and smiled.

"Wanna say that so I can understand?"

"Inside! I want to be inside, you, feel you moan underneath me and watch your face when you come!" Joxer buried his face in Strife's chest again. Strife sighed and kissed him.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? So how do you..."

"Wearingadress." Joxer mumbled.

"What?"

"A dress. I want you to wear a dress while I'm doing it."

"That's sick. Really twisted. What kinda pervert are you?" Joxer's face fell and his shoulders slumped more with each word. Then Strife kissed him and rolled them over. "I love it! I knew you were the one for me. Be right back!" Strife disappeared and Joxer sighed as he lay there, stretching.

Wait a minute!

Naked here!

On Ares bed!

What if it was a joke! What if the next God to appear wasn't Strife?

How could he explain how he got there? Strife appeared again and Joxer blew out a puff of air in relief. Then stared at the cloth he held in his hands. It was...

"What kind of material is that?" he said, fascinated. Peacock blue, it shimmered and changed in colour subtly as it moved, in shades of green and blue.

"Chin silk. Granma's at the meeting so I took it."

"Hera's? You have her robe?" Joxer asked anxiously.

"Is it a problem? I could get one of Aphro..." Joxer leapt on top of him and kissed him, cutting off his words. He moved his lips down further and nibbled at the side of the god's throat, moving his hands up and down his body. Strife moaned and let go of the dress and it fluttered to the floor, forgotten.

"Forget the dress. I want you. Now." Strife kissed him and they rolled around on the bed, passion rising and beginning to pant hard as they did so. Finally they had had enough and Joxer coated his fingers with oil as Strife watched.

Laid out on his back and hands under his knees to hold himself open, they looked into each other's eyes as Joxer rubbed his finger around the muscle, relaxing it.

"H..how much detail did Jace give ya in what he does? You're good. Oooh" he sighed as the finger slipped in and it moved about.

"I read a little too. And there's supposed to be this spot about...there!" Strife howled when Joxer suddenly touched his sweet spot and he arched his back in delight. "Guess I found it." He murmured and Strife glared at him.

"How...how...where did you...unnh!" Joxer slipped a second finger inside him and began to gently stretch the area. He smiled down at him and kissed him.

"Gabby brought these great new scrolls back from India with pictures..." he murmured, finding the sweet spot again. Strife threw his head back and screamed.

".please...inside...now..." he gasped. Joxer leaned forward and moved a little, only to slip a third finger in instead.

"Not yet..."

"...kill...you...later..." Strife glared at his lover. Joxer kissed him again.

"No you won't. 'Cause you're going to make love to me later." Joxer moved the fingers around a little more until he was sure that his lover was ready. Finally he took them out and Strife moaned in disappointment, then almost purred in delight as Joxer finally entered him.

Tight.

Hot.

Strife.

"Oh Gods!" Joxer said as he began to move in and out, gradually getting faster and thrusting deeper. Strife began to shout with each thrust and then started to sing.

"Joxer the Mighty
Master of virility
The God of Mischief in War's bed
Cares not what his father said
In loving he's the best of all
Not even gods can make him aaaaaaargh!"

Strife screamed and bent back as he came, and came, and came. The feel of his muscles tightening around him caused Joxer to do the same until he collapsed on top of Strife, panting, then he began to laugh.

"Not even Gods can make me aaaaaaargh? Are you sure you can't make me aaaaaaargh?" Strife giggled.

"I nevah finished the song. I came. That was me coming. From you inside." They lay there in silence for a while and then Joxer's stomach began to rumble. He looked down, embarrassed.

"Ooops. That's what happens when you don't have dinner."

"Well it's bit late for that now. How about...breakfast?" Strife clicked his fingers and a tray of food suddenly appeared between them, with slices of fruit, some bread, and some cheese.

They sat there and talked for while, eating. And then Joxer got this look on his face and picked up a slice of cantaloupe. Strife began to speak but stopped when Joxer hushed him as he used the slice to run down his face, his neck and around each nipple.

Joxer stopped and traced the path of juice with his tongue, cleaning it up. When he reached his right nipple he bit it until it was stiff, then did the same with the left.

Strife sighed and stretched out as Joxer picked up a grape, tracing it around the god's lips before placing it in his own mouth. Leaning forward he opened his mouth and they shared the fruit as they kissed, moving it to and fro. Strife reached out his arms and began to roll them over when he stopped suddenly. With a startled yelp from Joxer both god and mortal disappeared as Ares reappeared, leaving behind a messy bed and a tray of food.

Ares stared at the mess in consternation until he saw the flash of colour and picked it up. It was Hera's robe and he looked at it in astonishment.

"Mother?" he said.


The End.