Title: Keeping Promises 2: Red Leather Short-shorts

Author: Scorpio

Feedback to: (scorpio71@earthlink.net)

Archive: Joxerotica, WWOMB, the Den

Fandom: Herc/Xenaverse

Pairing: Ares/Jace

Rating: R (adult situations)

Category: AU, slash

Disclaimer: TIIC, not Scorpio, more the pity...

Warning: minor character death (not a good guy or a popular one)

Summary: With the death of thier father, the triplets are finally able to keep a promise they made to Ares


Keeping Promises 2: Red Leather Short-Shorts
By Scorpio


From her position of lounging across Ares leather clad lap, it was easy for Jace to twist slightly so that she could lean up and claim Ares' mouth in a kiss. His lips were soft and full, and his neatly trimmed goatee tickled her slightly. The kiss was sweet and slow, a pleasurable meeting of lips brushing lightly, almost teasingly. Then with a shiver, Jace opened her lips, inviting Ares into the moist cavern of her mouth...and she found herself being suddenly ravaged.

Ares deepened their kiss, his tongue thrusting into her mouth to twine and mate with her own. He devoured her, claimed her...owned her. Moaning with naked hunger and lust, she willingly, happily, submitted to his will, his need, his vast appetite. She shivered at the sensation.

With an astounding demonstration of his godly strength, Ares stood up while still holding her close. The movement was smooth and sure. This wasn't something that she had experienced before. She might not be very large for a *man*, but as a woman, she was...and guys just didn't cart her around without any effort.

For just a brief moment, she felt overwhelmed. A little voice inside her head marveled that she was so calm, so eager to be held in the War God's arm when just yesterday she would have be terrified. But yesterday she had been cursed, and today?...

Today all she wanted was to be stripped naked, body and soul, so she could offer up everything that she was to her dark and deadly God.

Before that thought had even finished echoing around her mind, a bright flash of light blinded her eyes and a wave of vertigo slammed into her. She wasn't sure which way was up. She felt as if she were free-falling through space. Dark, empty, cold space. Then, bright sparkling colors assaulted her eyes and a sizzling noise crackled in her ears. In a rush, the world ordered itself once more. Her vision snapped into focus and sound returned to normal. Then, almost as an afterthought, her sense of smell came back to her and she became aware of gravity again.

It took a second for her mind to catch up with her senses. She was still clasped tightly to Ares' broad muscular chest, but they were no longer in the War Temple's Throne Room. Instead, they were in a bedchamber. One decorated in deep crimsons, glittery golds, emerald greens...and of course, black.

Thick green candles on gold plates provided the only light in the room, creating a glowing golden halo of space in which sat a huge bed. The frame was dark cherry wood and its four posters rose up into the air and was connected by four horizontal bars, also of wood. Shimmery crimson silk hung at all four corners until it brushed the stone floor. It was tied back with golden rope. Sheer black curtains closed off the rest of the bed like gossamer wings of night.

Ares stepped towards the massive bed and the thin material parted for him on its own. With a small smile of awe on her face, Jace shifted slightly as Ares laid her down on the sinfully soft bed. The top blanket was thick and soft. Its jewel tones showed off an intricate pattern of interlocking geometric shapes. The satin sheets beneath it were shiny black. Jace thought this was the most amazing bedroom she'd ever seen in her life...and she was determined that she would be invited back. Again and again and again.

Smiling up at the darkly sexy God before her, Jace crooked one enameled finger at him even as she wiggled her body into its most appealing position.

"I believe you told Strife something about unwrapping me out of all of this shiny red leather?"

She used her already extended hand to gesture up the length of her body, effectively drawing Ares eyes from the red knee high go-go boots she wore, up her bare and tanned thighs, to her tight red leather short-shorts and weapons belt, up her toned midriff, past the tight red leather bustier and then finally, to her painted face and carefully styled dark hair.

When she glanced back up into Ares face she saw that his handsome face wore an expression of pure lust. Hunger. Raw need. That expression sent another bolt of lust flashing through her body and making her already hard cock throb inside her tight bottom-hugging short-shorts. She moaned, a breathy sound of desire.

Ares leaned forward and climbed onto the bed on his hands and knees. Then, he stalked up the length of her body, his head dipping down so that he could lick and nip at the exposed skin of her thighs. She shivered at the thought that the sexy God of War was *tasting* her flesh. Slowly, he worked his way up, further along her body. Stopping again, he dipped his head. This time it was the swell of flesh right above her shiny red bustier that felt the moist warmth of his lips and tongue.

A soft gasp escaped her and she pressed her chest up towards his beautiful face, desperately seeking more contact. When he moved away, a nearly silent whisper of denial ghosted in the air "...no...please Ares..." and then his lips were back. This time they were on her lips. Light, teasing, a merest brush of flesh against flesh.

Their eyes met for a brief moment and she fell deeply into the darkness of him.

Then he kissed her lips again. Deeply. Passionately. Possessively. Moaning in pleasure, she opened her mouth to him, welcoming his dominance and dominion over her body, her pleasure. She writhed on the bed, straining to bring her body into contact with his, but he was on his hands and knees and she merely ending up teasing and torturing herself. She could feel his lips twist into a slight grin against her own.

Finally, he broke the kiss, leaving her to gasp in draughts of air. The scent of sweat, leather and sex washed over her, making her dizzy with her own need and hunger. Ares smirked and his dark eyes sparkled. He was beautiful.

Shifting slightly to lean his weight on one arm, Ares trailed the tip of one finger over her skin, lightly tracing Jace's collarbone. She shivered at the touch. His fingertip was hot, scorching and branding her with invisible claims of ownership. That wonderful teasing finger trailed along her shoulder and across her flesh until it reached her bustier. Ares then traced the edge of it, sensitizing her skin with the feathery feelings left in his wake.

Then without warning, a surge of energy pulsed, sending static electricity shimmering around them. There was a brief flash of light, and when it dissipated, her bustier was gone, leaving her chest bare to Ares eyes and touch. She couldn't help herself, she writhed under his steady gaze, silently begging him to touch her again. To brand her flesh with his flesh.

"Mmmm... nice."

Ares deep voice rolled around the bedchamber, filling her ears with it's sexy tones. The smoky sound made her toes curl and her throbbing erection twitch. Then, he leaned down again. Jace saw a flash of a grin and then his dark curls swung past her eyes. Wet heat wrapped around her right nipple and she gasped and twitched at the sudden spasm of pleasure that jolted her body. Tingles of sensation radiated from that small point on her body in shimmering waves of erotic heat. And all her mind could think was more. More, more, more!

She arched into the touch, a whimper on her lips and her hands fisting the thick blanket under her. Ares' goatee tickling along her skin, he licked a path to her other nipple. She gasped and wiggled, begging with her body for him to ravage her. Consume her. Her nipples pebbled up into rock hard nubs of flesh, mimicking the straining need of her throbbing cock.

Ares bit down, his strong teeth capturing her screaming nipple between his jaws. She groaned loudly even as her hands flew from her sides to clutch at the War God's head, her long fingers tangling in his dark silky curls. A husky chuckle rumbled Ares' broad chest and then he slowly began to make his way down her body, nipping, kissing and licking a path to her navel.

He paused a brief moment to suck at the dip in her belly below her ribcage, and then continued on his way. She shivered and writhed, a steady stream of breathy moans and whispered encouragement issuing from between her lips. Her leather clad hips thrust fruitlessly into the air, contacting with nothing, but desperately needing the feel of Ares' weight pressing back at her.

Ares stopped his exploration of her torso after licking along the edge of her red leather short-shorts. Confused that those wonderful mind bending sensations had stopped, Jace raised her head and glanced down her naked chest at Ares. His head was tipped up to face her and their eyes locked. Hers, glazed with lust and desire, his, sparkling with amusement and hunger.

"I *like* these shorts. *Very* lovely...very."

Her lips softened into a confused smile, wondering why he paused to tell her that, even though she was thrilled he felt that way. However, she didn't have long to contemplate it because another surge of raw power rushed through the room followed by a short flash of light. Then her short-shorts were suddenly *gone* and she nearly came right then and there from the immediate release of pressure that had been trapping her erection for what felt like hours. Ares' smirk melted into a leer as her cock sprang straight up in front of his eyes, practically *demanding* attention.

"Oh...is this for me?"

"Only you..."

Jace didn't get to finish her thought because the next thing she knew, Ares had leaned up and forward, swallowing the head of her cock into his hot wet mouth. Pleasure slammed into her and she trembled violently as every muscle in her body locked up. Her head thrashed from side to side even as the pressure built at the base of her spine. Her balls tightened up and she was right on the very edge of exploding into a blazing ball of pleasure when the mouth was gone and strong thick fingers grabbed her balls and gently tugged down, forcing her orgasm back. She writhed pitifully and moaned.

"Ah, ah, ah... Not yet little one."

Jace opened her eyes and blinked up at him, dazed with her lust. Without waiting for her to answer him, Ares grabbed her legs and pushed them up and open, exposing her core to his dark eyes. Jace shivered again and automatically reached up to grasp her knees to hold them up against her chest. She had only a brief second to realize that Ares had left her bright red go-go boots on her when he dipped his dark head again, then her world shattered into a thousand bright slivers of intense pleasure.

She couldn't have stopped the shriek from escaping her lips when Ares' tongue ran wetly across her quivering hole if her life had depended on it. She could feel his tongue swirl around her puckered opening in a tight circle, sending shivers and sizzling bolts of lust through her. Her breath came in short sharp pants, her heart pounding behind her ribs.

He teased her entrance, wetting her, making her moan and writhe. Finally, she couldn't hold still any longer and she pushed her hips up and back, impaling herself on his tongue, a whimper of pure pleasure and relief escaping her.

A deep chuckle rumbled through the room and she could feel the vibrations against her sensitive skin. Goosebumps raced along her skin and her head thrashed again. Taking pity on her, Ares began to thrust his tongue in and out of her, wetting her, opening her...preparing her for him. She shuddered at the very thought.

"...please...Ares. I... I need you. Now."

Her voice was breathy. A plea.

Her answer was another deep chuckle and Ares pulling up and away. She moaned in denial just as she felt that build up of power again. This time, when it was gone, she felt as if her insides were coated in slick warm oil. She could actually feel it slowly dripping from her hungry opening.

Then Ares surged up, leaning over her body and she could feel the thick head of his erection pressing against her hole. He paused for a moment and caught her eyes with the own. She nodded slightly and he pushed into her body in one smooth thrust.

Her flesh was stretched wide and she felt a burning sensation as her skin and muscles worked to adjust to Ares width. Her tight channel shuddered and spasmed around him as she panted quickly, trying to desperately bring oxygen into her lungs. Her back arched and her thighs flexed and a groan was torn from her throat.

She had barely gotten used to her body being breached when Ares moved. She could feel his thick length pulling back, dragging along the surface of her channel, forcing sensation upon her. Moaning she pulled her knees tighter to her chest and thrust back on him, impaling herself on his length once more.

Groaning and shuddering, Ares paused a moment to smirk at her, lust and amusement shining in his dark eyes.

"You want it like that? No problem little one, you've got it."

She didn't even have time to draw in a breath to answer when suddenly she found herself being ridden hard and fast. Ares reached out and grabbed her legs, encouraging her to wrap her long limbs around his thick waist. She gladly complied. Shifting his weight forward onto his arms, Ares thrust into her body again and again and again. His aim was unerring and he continuously slammed into her prostate with his thick cock.

Pleasure raced through her in endless wave after wave of heat and motion and energy. Sweat beaded along her forehead and at the small of her back. Ares skin gleamed in the candlelight and her cock was once more throbbing and straining.

Her heart pounding in her chest, she rocked and moved with him, meeting each of his thrusts with all of her passion and hunger and lust. Imprinting his image and scent on her memory, knowing only pleasure and joy and fulfillment.

Pressure built up once more at the base of her spine and her balls drew in tight to her body. Shivers and shudders wracked her frame and she was hovering on the very edge of orgasm when suddenly Ares thrust deeply into her and spasmed, her name a husky whisper on his full lips, his face twisted into a look of pure bliss as he flooded her channel with burning hot seed.

That was the final push she needed. Throwing her head back and howling out her ecstasy, Jace's untouched cock twitched and pulsed, her own passion shooting across both of their chests.

After a long moment of locked muscles, Ares pulled from her body and collapsed at her side, both of them a trembling mass of sweaty pleasure. Panting for breath, tingles and aftershocks raced along her skin and made her twitch and shiver. Then, a thickly muscled arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her in tight to Ares hot skin, her head nestled against his broad chest.

"In the morning, I'll take you to the Army Encampment. We'll meet up with Joxer and Strife there."

She grinned.

"As you wish Ares..."

She couldn't wait to see her brother and tell him *all* the details. Whether he wanted to hear them or not.



END