Title: Raspberries

Author: Scribe

Fandom: Xena

Pairing: None

Feedback:
poet77665@yahoo.com

Status: Finished

Sequel/Series: Nope.

Archive: Sure, if you want. Tell me where.

Disclaimer:I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.

Websites:
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles and http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/foxluver

Summary: Strife introduces Cupid to something new, and it spreads.

Warnings: Just silliness

Notes:Dialogue and *sound effects* *actions* Rating: PG

Dedication: To Christine--a little late, but I hope it helps, and TW--rest the
wrist--we need you typing again soon.

Rating: PG

I may have seen a story recently with this same title. Apologies if I did, but nothing else fit.


Raspberries
by Scribe

God of Love's Temple--Cupid and Strife's Bedroom--

*thbbt*

*giggle*

*thbbbbbbbbbbt*

*squeal!*

*thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtBRACK!*

*squealgigglesqueal!*

*stepstepstepstep*

Cupid: "Strife, what are you DOING to Imp?!"

Strife: "Jus' blowin raspberries on her tummy." *thbbbbbt*

*chortle*

*pitterpatterpitterpatter*

Bliss: "Stwife! Youse givin 'berries?"

Strife: "Sure, kid. C'mere."

*bbbbbrrrrrrrak*

*squeeeeeeal!*

Bliss: "That's funs! Do Imp again. Her's gonna get jealous."

*brrript*

*stereo giggle*

Cupid: "Oh, this is just ridiculous!"

Strife: "What? Didya evah get one from Dite?"

Cupid: "Of course not! The very idea that someone involved in something as serious as... uh... Why are you looking at me like that?" *begins to back away* "Now, listen here, Strife... you can't just..."

*pounce!*

*brrpt*

Cupid: "Let me go!" *bbbbbrrptppt* "I mean it, Strife! This... this isn't funny." *BBBRRRRRRRAAAACKT!* *HOWL!* *heheheheheheheh!* "Woooo..."

Strife: "Fun,huh?"

Cupid: *eyebrows wiggle* "Kinda sexy, too."

Strife: *grins* "I think yer corruption is workin out nicely."

*Flash*

Dite: "Oo, nice to see that you boys are wallowing in domestic bliss. I'm here to visit the babies." *rumples Bliss's curls* "What have you been up to, sweetie?"

Bliss: "This." *bbbbbrrrrrrrrupt!*

*squeak!*

Strife: "GOOD one, kiddo! You been payin attention."

Dite: *giggle* "Bliss, honey, you got a wet spot on my gown, and..." *thoughtful look* "Hmmm... Wet toga contests... Wet chitons for the guys..."

Strife: "I love my mothah-in-law. I see lotsa potential in those. We could have 'em durin tha annual fertility festival--ya, know, that break in spring?" *giggle* "Can't wait ta see what kinda reaction we'd get if we dropped a load of Meg's girls in tha Acadamy fah one of those."

Dite: "I need to go tell Heph about this. Oh, and Strife?"

Strife: "Yah?" *flash* *blink* "Where tha hell did my top go?"

*pppprrrrrrrbt*

*cackle!*

Cupid: "MOM!"

Dite: "Well, I had to. Tummy raspberries don't work through leather. Bye." *FLASH*

Cupid: "My mom blowing poots on my husband's bare belly. I'm not sure I was ready for that."

*Flash*

Joxer: "Hi. Hate to intrude, but I was wondering if I left that toy chariot over here the last time we visited. Ares gave that to Accord, and they're BOTH pouting something fierce."

*Bliss, Strife, and Cupid all exchange looks* *they begin sidling toward Joxer*

Joxer: "Um, guys?"

*LEAP!"

*pprrrrpt* *thbbbbbbbbt* *brrrrrup*

*SCREAM!*

*FLASH!*

Ares: "WHAT THE TARTARUS IS MAKING MY CONSORT SCREAM?"

*helpless laughter*

Ares: "Joxie, are you all right? What have they been doing to you? Did Strife hold you down and get Cupid to tickle you with his wingtips again?"

Joxer: *wipes eyes* "Nuh... nuh no. That wasn't it."

Ares: *glares menacingly at son and son-in-law* *Strife and Cupid look at the ceiling and whistle innocently* *Bliss tries to do the same, but can only manage a 'pbt'* *everyone collapses in laughter again.* "What the Tartarus is going on?"

Joxer: *crooks his finger* "Come here and I'll tell you." *Ares walks nearer* "Closer." *Ares comes closer slowly* *he looks a little suspicous now* "Closer..." *one more step*

*TACKLE*

Ares: "JOXER! What are you...?" *Tries to keep Joxer from hauling his shirt up.* *has very limited success* "You aren't going to...? DON'T YOU DARE!"

*thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Ares: "I... you..."

*prrrrrrpt*

Ares: "I'M THE GOD OF WAR, DAMMIT!"

*brack*

*BWHAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!* *laugh* *chuckle* *chortle*

*snort*

*sniff*

Joxer: "Okay?"

Ares: "Strange. I'm..."

Cupid: "Amused?"

Strife: "Pissed?"

Ares: "Horny." *grabs Joxer* "You know, I can think of OTHER places to do that trick."

Joxer: *bats his eyelashes* *miniflash* "Cupe, Strife--you'll find Accord in Imp's bed. We'll come for him... sometime."

*Flash*

Strife: "Oo, an unlooked fah side benifit fah adults! Cupe, I have an idea."

Cupid: *winces, but cracks one eye to peek* "Yes?"

Strife: "What say I get wunna tha Muses ta sit with tha kiddos, then you an' me do a little commando 'berry blowin?"

Cupid: *eyes light up* "Okay, but whichever of us catches Apollo has to dodge fast, just in case it works for him, too."

Strife: "Granted. An' I dibs Hades."

Cupid: *eyes go like this: O.O* "Are you KIDDING?"

Strife: *shrugs as he prepares to flash off after a Muse* "Hey, Pep is topside right now. Unca Hades could USE a little cheerin up."

*Flash*

Cupid: *picks up Imp* "C'mon, Blissy. Let's put Imp in with Accord, so they can visit. Do you have plenty of toys and scrolls and paints and stuff?"

Bliss: "Sure. Why? They's too little to play with them."

Cupid: "I just want to be sure you don't run out." *starts toward bedroom* "Your daddies may not be able to leave the temple for awhile after today."


The End