Mirror Image

by Blaze Devorox

Fandom: Hercules

Pairing: Hercules/Iolaus

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER; 1, I do not own these people, they just came over to play. I am not aking any money from this.

DISCLAIMER; 2, No gods, Demigods, Bards, Warriors, Hunters, and /or nutcases were harmed, [ much] in this story. But Herc’s pride takes a real beating.

WARNING ;M\M sex, violence, So if you are under age or a close-minded prig, please leave NOW, thank you.

Archive if you want to. ;)

 

MIRROR IMAGE

by Blaze Devorox

 

The day started out well for the 3 friends, but toward noon Xena began to get fidgety.

"Where are they?"

"Xena, they’ll be here." Iolaus said to the warrior woman , "Going to the road every few minuets is not going to make them get here any sooner."

"I know but , I get worried when Gabrielle is gone too long."

"Look, Xena , Herc is with her. What can happen?" Seeing that did not calm down his friend ,Iolaus tried some ting else. "For all we know , Gabrielle’s village may have thrown a feast for them. I mean it’s not every day the son of Zeus plays babysitter to one of there homegirls."

Xena smiled , thinking of Hercules being fussed over by Gabrielle’s family.

‘’Xena , there here." Joxer said pointing to the couple.

Three faces dropped warm greeting smiles as the saw the looks on the faces of there missing friends..

"Hrec, what's wrong? "

"Nothing Iolaus, nothing is wrong . Nothing!"

"Hrec, you have to tell them. It will come out sooner or latter. " Gabrielle dropped her pack on the grown by Xena’s gear.

Hercules glared at the bard, and said in a hard voice" Gabrielle, IT DID NOT HAPPEN."

Gabrielle very primly sat down and smoothed her skirt over her knees." Did so happen.’’

"Did not.’’

"Did so."

"Did not.’’

"Did so.’’

"Did not.’’

"Did so.’’

"HAY! Children , please stop this , you two are giving us whiplash. ’’Joxer rubbed his neck. "Now some thing DID happen. Herc, I have no idea what, but we are all friends here. We love you. And nothing could be that bad that you can't tell us.’’

"Want to bet Joxer."

Iolaus took that chance "Herc set down. Just take a deep breath and tell us. We won’t think any less of you, no matter what it is.’’

Hercules sat down. Joxer, Xena , and Iolaus sat on a fallen log.

"I’ll let Gabrielle tell it . It’s too embarrassing for me ."

All eyes went to the tiny bard. "Well it started yesterday , when Hercules was bring me here............................’’

*******************************************************

"Thanks for coming to get me, Herc. If I had to spend one more day of my mother trying to fix me up with every man around , I think I would go just mad."

Hercules smiled at his tiny friend.." No problem, glade to do it. By the way who was that woman your mother was talking to ?"

"The mach maker, why?"

"Well , your mother told her not to worry that every thing was going to work out after all.’’

Gabrielle stopped suddenly, a look of dread came over her pretty face." Oh no, She wouldn’t."

"Wouldn’t what?"

"My mother, she thinks you and I are lovers."

***************************************************

"What ,Gabrielle. You mean to say your mother is telling every one in Poteidaia that you and Hrec are in love?"

Xena smiled knowingly." Iolaus, knowing Gabrielle’s mother, those two have a child on the way. That woman would do any thing to get Gabrielle marred off."

"Xena, that is my mother. And no she would not do any thing, well almost anything. After all what mother wouldn’t want a son of Zeus for a son in law."

"Gabrielle tell her your gong to marry Ares, Herc is already taken."

"Will you two please be still, I want to hear the story. And for your information Iolaus, Ares is taken also."

Iolaus looked at Xena. ’’Is Joxer finely getting some balls?"

"No I’m letting him use one of mine."

"That explains it , PMS"

Xena gives Iolaus the LOOK. Joxer gives them both the LOOK. Hercules gives the three of them a real LOOK.

Gabrielle sighed and went back to the story..........

*****************************************************

Hercules could not believe it. "I don’t believe it. Your mother is telling people in Poteidaia that we are lovers. Just because I picked you up."

"Hercules you could have passed me in the street, and she would have had us engaged."

"I don’t believe it."

"Believe it Hercules, believe it."

KKKKKKKKKKBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Was that thunder?"

"Ether that or Zeus has been drinking that cheep beer again."

****************************************************

"Gabrielle I did not say Zeus drank cheep beer. Zeus doesn’t drink beer, it gives him gas"

"Hercules , please be still. I’m telling this story. And yes you did say that."

*****************************************************

"Well beer or not it’s starting to rain. And hard." Gabrielle covered her head with her hands and ran to some trees.

"Gabrielle , there is a barn over there. We can wait out the storm in there."

Hercules put his arm around the bard’s waist as he helped her run to the barn.

*******************************************************

"What a minute, Hrec you put your arm around my bards waist." Xena turned to the demigod.

"Xena he did it so I could keep up with him. Now do you want to hear this story or not?" Gabrielle looked at the group.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes.’’

"Not."

"HERCULES, BE QUITE." All three chorused.

*******************************************************

The two travelers made it to the barn without getting too wet. "With all this hay around we can’t have a fire."

"That’s ok Herc, it’s warm enough with out a fire."

Suddenly the door at the other end of the barn opened and a tall dark heard man dressed in white, ran in side. Hercules caught the man as he tried to run past him. "Ares, how did you get here?"

Ares looked at Hercules , fear on his handsome face. "Sovereign!"

"Sovereign! Herc, is this the other Ares? Does this mean that nut case Sovereign is here too?" Gabrielle was getting worried.

"I hope not, Gabrielle. Ares calm down, it’s me Hercules. I won’t hurt you, take a deep breath and tell us what happened."

The god of love embraced Hercules. "Praise be it’s you. I was afraid it was my brother. I know I shouldn't have but I went to the void to see if I could get him any thing. He is my brother after all. As soon as I got there he flew into a rage and jumped me. I’m not a very good fighter, you know. So I opened up a doorway and jumped in. When I got here I saw that he had followed me. So when I saw this barn I thought I could hide in here till he left."

"Ares, did Sovereign see you come in here?"

Before the god of love could answer Hercules the door slammed back open.

"ARES, you weakling come here I have some thing for. It’s long and hard, just the way you like it." The Sovereign entered the barn.

Hercules pushed Ares and Gabrielle to the other side of the barn. "Sovereign , why don’t you pick on some one your own size?"

"Why is it every time I try to have a little fun you always show up and ruin every thing. DISAPPOINTED."

"Not as disappointed as your going to be if you don’t settle down. So unless you want to go back out in the cold rain, I suggest you just relax and we can all get this over with and be on our separate ways in the morning."

"Relax, relax he says . I’ll show you relax." The Sovereign charged at Hrecules. The two demigods colluded , Gabrielle was sure the shock wave from the impact could be felt clear to Mt. Olympus .

"Do some thing." The bard said pleadingly to the god of love.

"What can I do. I’m a lover not a fighter."

"I don’t care what, you’re a god. Do what you would do back in your own world."

Ares threw his hand at the two combatants. Sovereign garbed Hercules by the heir and kissed him hard on the mouth. Hercules opened his mouth to the Sovereign’s invading tongue .

*******************************************************

"The Sovereign , Herc you kissed the Sovereign?" Iolaus stared at his friend in disbelief.

"Iolaus, I did not kiss the Sovereign."

"Hercules, you had your tongues down each other’s throats .Now be quite, and let me get on with this, please? Where was I?" Gabrielle asked?

"Herc just kissed Sovereign." Joxer put ignoring the glare from Hercules .

*******************************************************

"Ares what did you do there kissing. There taking each other’s clothes off. There, there , how in the world is Hercules getting all of that in his mouth." Gabrielle stared in disbelief, as her friend took the swollen cock of his double into his mouth.

"I stopped them from fighting didn’t I? Any way this is more fun to watch."

*******************************************************

"Gabrielle did you have to tell them that?" Hercules bared his face in his hands.

*******************************************************

Gabrielle and Ares watched as the Sovereign tangled his hands in Hercules’ hair, thrusting with his hips. Hercules pulled his mouth from the Sovereign’s cock, and pushed the other man on to his back. Hercules wrapped his hand around the Sovereign’s hard organ, rubbing his thumb around the weepy head.

Slowly stoking the Sovereign , Hercules watched the other man’s face. >Is this what Iolaus sees when we make love?< Hrecules thought .

Knowing that the Sovereign was close , Hercules speeded up his hand. Yelling out and pushing up with his hips ,Sovereign shot his seed into Hercules’ hand.

Hercules took the cum and rubbed it onto his own cock,lifting the Sovereign’s legs over his shoulders , Hercules forced his cock into the other man’s tight opening.

Pulling out till only his organ’s swollen head remained inside. Hercules counted to ten before he slammed back , causing the Sovereign to cry out. Hercules then put his cum coated fingers into the Sovereign's mouth. The Sovereign sucked and licked his own semen off of the offered hand.

Hercules placed his other hand around the Sovereign’s newly hardened member , pumping it in time to his own thrusts.

Hercules soon fired his passion into the Sovereign’s body. The Sovereign bucked wildly coming again into Herc’s hand.

Hercules pulled out his now limp cock, as he laid down next to the Sovereign. Both men wrapped there arms around each other before falling into a deep sleep.

Ares said," They should be out till morning. The bad thing is , is that when they wake up the spell will be gone. The good thing is , is they will remember every thing that has happened tonight."

Gabrielle woke up first, she then woke up Ares. The two watched as Hercules and the Sovereign woke up in each other's arms. They pulled apart quickly, garbing there clothing .

"Nothing happened last night ." Hercules said putting on his shirt and pants.

"Right nothing happened , nothing at all. ARES.’’

"Come along little brother , I’ll take you home." Ares helped the Sovereign dress, and lead him out of the barn. A minuet latter there was a crack of thunder signaling the departure of the others.

"Hrecules?"

"Gabrielle , I don’t want to talk about it. It did not happen. Understand, it did not happen." Hercules quickly walked out of the barn and down the road.

"Yes it did happen, and I saw it all." Gabrielle whispered as she started after the retreating demigod.

*******************************************************

Joxer shock his head. "Hercules let me get this strait, you are the Sovereign and the Sovereign is you. And you fucked the Sovereign. That means that you…………………"

"OH sweet Zeus , Herc you know what that means ? The next time our Ares tells you to go fuck your self, you can tell him you did already." Iolaus laughed hilariously .

Joxer hung on the blonde trying not to fall off the log they were siting on. Xena fell backwards her legs kicking in the air.

"Well , I told you it would be all right ." Gabrielle said innocently .

"Gabrielle , I am going to get you for this if it’s the last thing I do."

 

http://members.tripod.com/~blazedeverox/index.html

da58@aol.com