Master-Slave

by Blaze Deverox

DISCLAIMER; These are not my people, I do not own them. And I am not making any money on this.

Rating NC17 M\M sex

Pairing: Hercules/Iolaus

Warning: mild bondage.

If you are under age or close-minded, please go some were else.

 

 

MASTER—- SLAVE????????????

by Blaze Devorox

The slave waited, on his knees, as he watched his beloved master eat.

The master ate his meal, his eyes never leaving the form on the floor.

Finely his meal done, the master took what was left of the food and put it on a plate. He then poured some wine into a bowl, both of these he put on the floor.

"Eat."

The slave on his hands and knees , crawled over to the food and wine. First using only his mouth he ate the food, then he lapped the wine from the bowl.

The master watched his pet eat, lovingly running his hand down the slaves bare back..

After the slave was done eating, he looked up at his master. After what seamed to be forever to the slave his master said "Clear the table."

Still on his knees the slave cleared the dishes and left over food off the table, as he was reaching for the wine ," Leave the wine, and come over here.’’

The slave went to his master"Undress me."

The slave, not once using his hands removed his masters clothes.

When he had removed the last of his masters clothing, the slave sat back on his heels awaiting his master pleasure.

He did not have long to what, his master pulled his head to his head cock, "Suck it."

The slave took the organ in his mouth. Running his tongue around the head, he moved his lips as far down the hard shaft as he could. He soon fell into a rhythm, sucking , and licking.

"Stop!"

The slave , stooped not taking his mouth away from his master.

"Go to the chest, and get me the leather paddle. The one with the thick handle, and the oil. "

The slave did as he was told. As he handed the paddle and oil to his master, the slave hoped that this time his master would allow him a release of his own painful need.

"Stand up and go over to the table. Bend over it , and hold the sides."

The slave did as he was told.

"Spread your legs. NOW."

The master rubbed the paddle agist the slaves tight ass. The slaves cock jumped at the feel of the cool leather agints his hot skin.

So wrapped up was the slave that he was completely unprepared for the painful slap, of the paddle on his rear.

"Do you like that?" Slap."Tell me you like it." Slap. "Tell me you like it, or I’ll stop." Slap."You want to like it, I know you like it." Slap. "Say you like it." Slap. "Say it, say it, say it, SAY IT." Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

"I like."

"Louder, I didn’t hear you."

"I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT. I like it." Tears rolled down the slaves face.

"Good. Now get on your hands and knees on the floor."

The slave quickly did as he was told. The master knelled behind the slave. He poured some of the oil on the slaves back. Using the thick handle of the paddle he spread it down between the cheeks of the slaves ass.

He pressed the well oiled hard leather handle agents the slave tight anus. With one push the handle was inside the slave. Using the hard leather the master coated the inside of the slaves anus with oil.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes.’’ The slave moaned.

"Then say it. Say ,I want you to fuck my ass master."

"I want you to fuck my ass ,master.’’

"Please."

"Please."

"All of it.’’

"Please, master I want you to fuck my ass, please." The slave was sobbing now . His need to feel his master inside of him, was grater than his own need for release.

"Well sense you beg so nicely." The master rubbed oil onto his cock, as he pulled the leather handle out so fast the slave gasped.

Slowly the master put his hardness into the slave’s well oiled anus.

 

Sliding all the way in , the master pulled back leaving only his cock’s head still inside his slave. Then he slammed back in.

"Do you want to cum? Tell me you want to cum."

"I want to cum master."

"BEG!!!!!"

"Please, master let me cum this time. Please.’’

The master smiled as he took the slave’s tortured organ into his oiled hand, and began to stroke in time to his own thrust.

Faster, and faster the master pounded and stroked his slave. Till the slave spilled his seed into his master’s hand. The master fell on top of the slave as he filled his slave’s body with his own lust.

After what seamed like forever the master pulled from the slave’s body, and climbed into the waiting bed.

From the bed a playful voce said "Herc are you going to come to bed , or sleep on the floor?"

Hercules got off the floor, and laid down beside his lover’’Iolaus some times you can be a real pane in the ass.’’

 

 

FEED BACK: da58@aol.com