Herc and the Missing Shirt (or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Enjoy Sex)

by The Huntress

Disclaimer: Don't own them. Wouldn't mind having them.

Rated:NC17. You know why. I shouldn't have to tell you. Okay. If you insist. This story contains sex. Between two men. Two nice looking men. Two very nice looking men. Oh Hell...These two guys could send you running to the freezer with a look.

 

Herc and the Missing Shirt
(or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Enjoy Sex)

by The Huntress

"Iolaus...Iolaus!!" the demigod bellowed.

Iolaus came running inside. "What is it oh mighty one?" he asked with a giggle, giving his lover a low, sweeping bow.

"Have you seen my shirt?"

"Which one Herc?" asked the hunter, amused at the frantic tone in Herc's voice.

"What do you mean which one? I only own two. I can't find my undershirt."

"I don't mind," Iolaus said with a sly smile, his eyes roving the demigod's body. "I kinda like you with one. Quicker to undress you."

"Iolaus, we're supposed to be at my mother's for dinner soon. How can I go with one shirt?" Hercules was pacing. He didn't like losing things. And *how* do you lose a shirt?

"Aww Herc," Iolaus said with a grin. "I don't even think she'll notice. We'll find it later."

Hercules nodded at Iolaus and let it go for now. The evening went well, and he briefly forgot about the missing shirt. When he got home, he started to look for it, but Iolaus had other ideas. And after what Iolaus did to him that night, he didn't give a shit.

But the next morning he began to search again. He spent two days looking and gave up.

About a month later, Hercules was at an inn in Plinth. That's where he saw the first one. Encased in glass, sort of...framed...and he asked about it. When he was told what it was, he just stared, and didn't even think to ask the innkeeper how he acquired it. He didn't take his eyes off of it the whole time he ate.

The second time, Herc was on his way home from Thermopylae, where he had helped overthrow an evil despot. He decided to stop for the night in Scythia. His travelling companions were Iolaus and Autolycus, and as Herc watched the two men walk into the tavern, tired and cranky, he knew that trouble was bound to occur. He waited a while, then entered the tavern. The two men were being creamed by seven men larger then they were, and as he prepared to jump into the fray, he looked up and saw another one. Herc ended up taking care of the two men for two weeks while they healed.

The third time was in Cresus. This time there were two of them. He finally thought to ask.

"Excuse me. But where did you get those?" he asked, nonchalantly.

"Guy travelling thru," replied the innkeeper.

"What did he look like?" Herc asked.

"Nothing special about him. Dark hair...dark eyes...I dunno...average."

Herc frowned. He was hoping the man would describe Salmoneus.

"How much did you pay?" asked the demigod.

"I think I got a good deal. Only one hundred and sixty dinars each. The guy wanted two hundred but I managed to bargain him down." The innkeeper smiled and leaned closer to Herc. "Not a bad deal for a piece of a shirt worn by Hercules."

"Yeah," Herc said, gritting his teeth. "Not a bad deal at all."

Hercules returned home after two weeks of visiting some family with Alcmene and Jason. Iolaus, as per usual, opted out. Much as Hercules enjoyed visiting his mother's relatives, (unlike his Olympian ones), what he had seen along the way had unnerved him. *Seven* different places had pieces of his missing shirt.

"Iolaus! Iolaus where are you?!!"

"Herc...welcome back." Iolaus said, bounding into the small house. He was wearing only his pants, and by the look of his hair, he had just come in from a bath in the stream. He sat himself on the kitchen table and stared at the demigod. "No 'I missed you', no 'it's been two weeks', no 'I want your body *now*'." He smiled at his lover. "You're becoming a real drag Hercules."

Herc smiled at the blond. "Okay Iolaus. I missed you, it's been two weeks, and I want your body now. Happy?"

"Oh yeah," Iolaus answered with a grin and threw himself into the demigod's arms, nearly knocking Herc onto the floor. But Hercules held steady, and pulled the hunter's lips to his.

"I missed you Iolaus," he whispered, and kissed Iolaus so hard that Iolaus had to catch a breath when Herc broke the kiss. "I take it you liked that."

"Uh-huh," giggled the hunter.

"I *did* miss you Iolaus, and I *do* want you now," Hercules growled at his lover. He flung Iolaus over his shoulder, and carried him into the bedroom. On the way there, Iolaus managed to reach out a hand and grab a small jar of oil.

Herc dumped the hunter on the large bed, and snatched the oil out of his hand, putting it on the nightstand. "Plenty of time to use that later," he said with a leer. "Right now I have other things on my mind."

"Like what?" Iolaus said, laying on the bed, his arms stretched above his head. "Stripping me? Touching me? Fucking me until I scream?" Iolaus paused and took a breath, a big grin crossing his face. "Teasing me? Making me beg? What *are* you going to do Hercules?"

"Maybe this," said the demigod, and proceeded to tickle the love of his life, until Iolaus begged him to stop. Both men lay there laughing, enjoying each other, and then blue eyes met blue, and the temperature in the room rose about twenty degrees.

Iolaus pulled his lover into a gentle kiss. He broke the kiss, his tongue licking Hercules' lips. "I missed you Herc." Iolaus kissed him again, this time letting his tongue linger in Herc's mouth. "It seemed much longer then two weeks." Iolaus gave Herc another kiss, his lips moving to the demigod's ear. He nibbled at the lobe, whispering, "I love you Hercules."

"I love you too Iolaus," Herc answered, with a wide smile. One hand grasped Iolaus by the back of the neck and pulled him into a bruising kiss. Herc's other hand gently caressed Iolaus' chest, and he watched Iolaus' nipples getting hard from his touch. Hercules began to play with one, grasping it with his thumb and finger, lightly pinching it. He nearly burst out of his pants when he heard Iolaus moaning against his lips. Hercules broke the kiss and looked at his lover thru half-lidded eyes.

"You liked that too," Hercules said, his voice low and throaty, his tongue licking his lips slow and seductively. Iolaus responded by pulling him into another kiss, slowly moving his groin against the demigods.

"Gods Herc, I need you."

Iolaus nuzzled Herc's neck, planting kisses and nips in the sensitive spots he knew. Pulling Hercules into a sitting position, he pulled off Herc's shirt and lay him back down. Hercules saw a look of pure lust coming over Iolaus' face, and knew he was going to be sore come the dawn. Happy, content, and satiated, but sore.

Sitting himself atop Herc's groin, Iolaus bent and gently licked the demigod's nipples, his tongue switching from side to side, while his fingers lightly brushed the demigod's arms. He rubbed his crotch against Hercules' and when the demigod began to writhe beneath him, Iolaus began to nibble at his chest, his hands moving harder and faster along Herc's arms.

"Iolaus...." the demigod moaned.

"Shut up Herc," Iolaus answered. "*My* perogative."

Iolaus kissed him deeply, and moved down his lover's body, until he was between the demigod's legs. He undid Herc's pants, and eased them down the demigod's long legs, pulling them off, his eyes not leaving Herc's. Placing his hands on Herc's hips, he slowly licked at Herc's shaft, his tongue moving up and down, stopping on each upward stroke to take the head into his mouth and suck on it. Glancing up, Iolaus saw Herc's face and nearly came from the look he saw. Herc was laying with his eyes closed, a smile on his face. His lips were parted and he was licking them, totally caught up in the sensations Iolaus was giving him.

Herc opened his eyes, and stared into Iolaus'. "Make me feel good Iolaus..."

Iolaus just smiled, and continued to pleasure the demigod with his tongue, lightly teasing, bringing Hercules to the edge, making sparks, but cooling him before he was afire. He was driving Herc mad, and enjoying every minute of it. His tongue stroked up one more time, and he slowly began to take the thick shaft into his mouth, his tongue licking, while his mouth swallowed. He took Herc all the way down his throat, sucking hard, while his hands found their way back to his nipples and began to tease them.

Hercules wound his hands in his lover's hair, and lifted Iolaus' head up and down, fucking his mouth. He loved the feel of the hunter's hair in his hands. So soft, so beautiful, so like Iolaus.

"Are you ready lover?" Hercules whispered, and thrust hard into Iolaus' mouth. Iolaus sucked harder, and Hercules spilled his seed down Iolaus throat. The hunter swallowed what he could, and when he removed his mouth, he knelt between Herc's legs, stroking Herc's cock with both his hands, coating them with his lover's seed. While Herc watched, Iolaus licked and sucked on his fingers, and Hercules felt himself growing hard again.

Grabbing Iolaus by the wrists, the demigod pulled Iolaus' hands to his mouth, tasting his seed on the hunter's flesh, gently sucking on each finger, as Iolaus moaned and rubbed his groin along the demigod's body.

Iolaus slowly pulled away from the demigod, and stood up, facing away from his lover, undoing his pants. When they were around his knees, Iolaus felt Herc's hands on his hips, thumbs caressing his cheeks. He was sure he'd fall from the sensation, but Herc held him steady. Iolaus stepped out of his pants, wanting and needing to give himself to his lover.

To Iolaus' sweet surprise, Herc turned him around, and he lay down on his back, looking deep into Iolaus' eyes, into the other half of his soul.

"Tonight," he said, taking slow breaths. "I want to give to you." Hercules closed his eyes and his head sank onto a pillow, and he whispered, "Love me tonight Iolaus."

Iolaus didn't say anything, just smiled at his lover, the other half of *his* soul. He lifted Hercules' legs over his shoulders, pulling him down the mattress so his ass was at the edge of the bed.

Herc reached an arm back to the nightstand. "Oil," he said his eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes Hercules," Iolaus said, his voice a seductive whisper. The demigod did as he was bid. "Watch me."

The demigod watched as Iolaus took his cock in his hands, anointing himself with Herc's own seed. With one hand, Iolaus began to stroke himself hard, while the other played at Herc's tightness, teasing the hole that wanted more then a caress.

Iolaus smiled and eased two fingers into the demigod, pushing in, while the demigod moaned, and moved against the fingers inside of him. Iolaus found Hercules' pleasure spot, and played for a while, watching his lover's face, staring into his eyes, all the while stroking himself slowly.

With an extremely salacious look, Iolaus leaned in and stroked the head of his cock against Herc's balls, and lightly brushed it against Herc's cock. Herc's eyes got wide at this new sensation, and he thought he would cum right then.

Iolaus took his fingers from Hercules, and moved his cock to where Herc wanted it. Right where Iolaus wanted his own cock to be...for the moment. Grasping Herc's legs, Iolaus sheathed himself in one move, then slowly pulled out, teasing his lover, before thrusting back in. He did this a few times, his eyes never leaving Herc's, and when he knew Herc couldn't take it anymore he pounded into him, fucking him hard. Iolaus brought a hand to the demigod's cock, grasping it so hard that Hercules gasped, and stroked the demigod in time with his thrusts.

"So tight Herc...I love *fucking you*...." Iolaus moaned. He stroked Herc faster and harder, the demigod's breathing becoming labored.

The demigod was meeting the hunter thrust for thrust, and they were lost to everything, but the sensations they were giving each other.

"IOLAUS!!" Herc shouted, and shot his seed over Iolaus' hand.

Iolaus continued to stroke him as he neared his own completion.

"HERC!!" shouted the hunter, and he spilled within the demigod.

Iolaus continued to move inside Hercules til he couldn't stand anymore. They separated gently, and Iolaus collapsed upon Herc's chest.

Hercules moved back against the headboard, taking the hunter with him, cradling his lover. He bent down and kissed Iolaus, letting his tongue play in Iolaus' mouth, while his hand caressed Iolaus' arm.

"You were amazing, my love," Herc whispered in Iolaus ear.

"Nice to know I can still amaze you after all these years," the hunter said with a smile.

"You'll *never* cease to amaze me Iolaus." Herc kissed him again, and felt the yawn against his mouth.

"I don't know why," Iolaus said, with a giggle, "but for some reason I seem to be tired."

"Then sleep my love," whispered the demigod, resting Iolaus' head on his chest. He kissed the top of Iolaus' head. "I'll tell you all about my trip when you wake up." He held Iolaus and soon fell asleep as well.

They slept for quite a while, both more exhausted then they thought. Hercules woke first, and just stared at his lover. He loved to look at Iolaus. The man was absolutely perfect. After a few minutes of admiring the blond, Herc decided to wake him. In his own way, of course.

Iolaus was on his stomach, legs slightly parted, and Herc shifted his body so that he was able to place light, gentle kisses on the blond's ass. Iolaus shifted in his sleep, unconsciously spreading his legs wider, and Hercules got an evil grin. He reached for the bottle of oil, opened it, and placed it on the bed, between the end of the mattress and the framing so it wouldn't spill. Kneeling between the blond's legs, he leaned over and continued to kiss Iolaus' soft, sweet ass. Herc took his hands and slowly massaged Iolaus' cheeks, gently spreading them. Taking his tongue, he began to ream Iolaus, caressing the flesh under his fingertips. He heard a moan, but knew Iolaus wasn't fully awake yet.

'Time to wake up lover,' Hercules thought. With one large hand, Herc spread Iolaus wider, and started to fuck him with his tongue. His other hand began to stroke his own cock. Iolaus was still half asleep, but began to push his ass towards Hercules' mouth.

"Ummmm," Iolaus moaned dreamily, his eyes still closed. "Yeah...feels good...."

'And this is going to feel even better Iolaus,' Herc thought. He reached down and dipped his fingers into the oil. He removed his tongue and Iolaus whimpered from the loss, but Hercules pushing two fingers slowly into him made him moan again. Hercules pushed in and out slowly, until he heard Iolaus' breaths coming faster. He leaned over Iolaus, covering the blond's body with his own, and whispered in Iolaus' ear.

"Tell me what you want my love...tell me Iolaus...."

"Fuck me Herc...show me how much you missed me...."

Iolaus propped himself on his hands and knees, presenting himself to his lover, and Hercules smiled. He never refused *his* Iolaus anything.

Herc took some oil and rubbed it over his thick shaft, all the while watching his fingers fucking his lover. He took his fingers away, his hands moving to spread Iolaus' cheeks again, and he slowly pushed his cock in. But Iolaus was not in the mood to wait and thrust back, sheathing Herc inside him. He then pulled forward and repeated the motion, fucking himself against Herc's cock. Hercules reached around, taking Iolaus' cock in his hand, and began to stroke his lover. His other hand grabbed Iolaus around the hips, holding him tight, and he took over, fucking the hunter hard.

"Is this what you wanted Iolaus?" he asked, thrusting into his lover. He was fucking Iolaus so hard, that if he hadn't been holding him, Iolaus would have flown across the bed.

"GODS HERCULES!!...YES!...MORE!!" Iolaus' moans were now screams, and the demigod felt his completion near.

"IOLAUS!" Herc screamed and came within his lover, filling Iolaus. He stroked Iolaus faster. "Cum for me Iolaus...NOW!"

Iolaus screamed and came over Herc's hand, and collapsed. Herc gently lay atop him, and rolled them so they were laying side-by-side.

Iolaus leaned into his lover, taking Hercules' hand from his cock, and licked the hand clean. "Umm...what a way to wake up," he moaned.

"Glad you liked it," Herc whispered.

They slowly separated and Iolaus turned to face Hercules. Propping his head up, Iolaus kissed him softly. "So how is your Aunt Alida?" Iolaus asked, with a grin.

"She missed *you* Iolaus," the demigod giggled.

"You mean she missed grabbing my ass," Iolaus giggled back.

"Iolaus, the woman is 88 years old. If she wants to grab your ass, you let her."

"How about your Aunt Tess?"

Herc laughed. "She still thinks that we should stop fighting the bad guys, settle down and adopt some kids."

"Liberal woman, your Aunt Tess," Iolaus said.

"That she is Iolaus," Herc said. "Iolaus, do you remember when I lost my shirt?"

"You mean your undershirt? The one from a couple months back? I thought you found it."

"No, I never did. My mother made me another one. Iolaus, I didn't know how to tell you, I thought you'd laugh, and you probably will, but I saw it."

Iolaus smiled. "What...was somebody wearing it?"

"No Iolaus. It started in Plinth, about a month after I lost the shirt. I was at an inn, eating, and I saw something on the wall. I thought it looked familiar, and I asked the innkeeper what it was. He told me it was a piece of a shirt that belonged to Hercules. I was to dumbstruck to ask him where he'd gotten it."

The hunter started to speak, but Herc put a finger to his lips.

"There's more Iolaus. When we were in Scythia, that night with Autolycus. Remember that? Of course you do. You and Auto had about fifty bruises between you. You thought I was trying to teach you a lesson about fighting, but I wasn't. When I walked into the tavern that night, I saw another one hanging on the wall there. I guess I was so shaken up at seeing another one, that I ignored what was happening to you and Auto. Under the circumstances, I didn't even think to ask about that one. And yeah, there's still more."

Hercules paused, then continued.

"I was at an inn in Cresus about two weeks after that, and the guy had two of them hanging on *his* wall. I finally got around to asking about it. He said that a man sold them to him for 160 dinars each. Oh, and he bargained the man down from 200 dinars. I asked him about the man and all he could tell me was the man was 'brown hair, brown eyes, and average."

Iolaus couldn't help giggling. "I guess that lets Salmoneus off the hook."

Hercules tried to look angry at Iolaus for making a joke of it, but he couldn't help smiling. "But Iolaus...it gets worse."

Iolaus started laughing harder. "Worse...Herc how could it get worse?"

Herc tried to keep a straight face. "In the past two weeks, I have seen pieces of *my* shirt in *seven* other places."

The hunter could no longer help himself. He laughed so hard that he fell off the bed, landing with a hard thud. Herc leaned over the side of the bed, thinking Iolaus hurt himself. But all he saw was one hysterical hunter, who was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes.

"Thank you for your support in my time of need," Herc said, keeping a straight face.

Iolaus sat up, calmed a bit, but still giggling. "Herc, are you more upset because someone stole your shirt? Or because they sold it?"

"BOTH!" snapped the demigod.

Iolaus managed to put on a straight face, but it was difficult. "So, is that going to be our new *mission*. To find out who stole the shirt?"

"Well we are going back to Thermopylae next week. Maybe we can find out more along the way."

"Okay Herc," sighed the hunter. "I'm right there with you. *Two brave heroes*. *Slayers of monsters*. *Men of the people*." Iolaus paused. "Looking for a guy who's selling..." (his lips started to twitch)...pieces of Hercules' shirt." He burst into another laughing fit. He didn't stop until the demigod picked him up, carried him outside, and dumped him in the pig trough.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They left for Thermopylae three days later.

Iolaus had finally gotten Herc calmed down, when Jason came by and told them that Archivus, recently returned from Sestos, had seen a piece of Hercules' shirt on display in a restaurant. Herc, sitting at the kitchen table, hit it so hard it collapsed, and food and wine flew everywhere.

Iolaus spent two hours getting various stains out of the sofa and the rug they kept by the fire. Herc spent three washing their clothes. They left the next morning.

Hercules was up at dawn, which meant Iolaus was too, (much to his chagrin), and they set out. Normally it should have taken about four days to get to Thermopylae, but at the pace Herc was setting, Iolaus could tell they were going to make it in three. Lunch was ten minutes of leftover rabbit from the night before, and they were on the road again. It was hot and sunny, and by suppertime Iolaus was tired and cranky. They were in Danius, and Iolaus saw that Herc had every intention to keep going. The hunter, however wanted to stop for the night.

"Herc," Iolaus groaned. "I smell, and I need a bath, some food, and some sleep. Can't we stop...please."

Herc smiled at him. "Iolaus, three more hours and we're in Abdera. We'll stop there. Okay?"

Iolaus smiled back. "Hercules," he said, in his sweetest tone, "if we don't stop here, *you* will rediscover the joys of masturbation...for the next month."

"A bath huh?" replied the demigod, still smiling. He didn't take *that* threat seriously. The last time he'd heard it, Iolaus caved after less then a day.

"You don't exactly smell like roses either big guy," Iolaus said, sniffing at the demigod.

They checked into the inn, and were given a nice room, with a view of a nearby lake. Being that the innkeeper was on his own, Herc helped him carry a large tub up to their room, and both he and Iolaus assisted in getting it filled. By the time they were finished, both heroes were more then exhausted. They thanked the innkeeper, and settled in for the night. Herc turned to bar the door, and by the time he turned around, Iolaus had stripped, and was about to get into the tub. But Herc grabbed him, and tossed him onto the bed.

"Aww Herc," groaned the hunter. "I'm tired. I smell."

"I think you smell delicious," Herc grinned, and pulled Iolaus into a kiss. Iolaus pushed him away.

"Herc...please let me take a..." Herc began to stroke Iolaus' cock. "...bath. I need to..." His tongue found its way to Iolaus' chest and he nibbled on a nipple. "...need to..." Hercules pulled him into a sitting position, his hands finding purchase on the hunter's back, and he moved to the other nipple.

"You were saying Iolaus...."

"Nothing," the hunter replied, lost in the feeling he was getting. "Absolutely nothing."

Herc's hands massaged the hunter's back, as he kissed Iolaus' nipples, first one then the other, switching between caressing them with his tongue, to biting gently. Iolaus was moaning for more, pushing against the demigod, his hands winding in the demigod's hair. Hercules moved his mouth from Iolaus' chest and looked into his lover's eyes.

"What Iolaus?" Herc asked, kissing him hard on the mouth. "What do you want?"

"Take me..." Iolaus moaned, "...fuck me hard...show me I belong to you...please."

He kissed Iolaus again, and moved away, a big smile on his face. Standing, he moved to the window, his back purposely to his lover. "Nice view."

Herc remained still, knowing that Iolaus would come to him. He heard Iolaus grumble and get off the bed. Iolaus stood behind Hercules, his hands running under the demigod's shirts.

"Take them off Hercules."

The shirts were removed. Iolaus rubbed his hands over Herc's back, planting light kisses as he massaged. He reached his hands around and undid Herc's belt, his fingers moving slowly, smiling as the demigod squirmed beneath his touch. The belt fell to the floor, and Iolaus knelt, unlacing Herc's boots. Hercules raised his feet so Iolaus was able to pull the boots off. Iolaus reached up, his thumbs hooking into the waistband of Herc's pants, gently easing them down the tall, muscle-bound body that belonged to *him*. Once he was stripped, the demigod started to turn around, but Iolaus' hands grasped his hips, keeping him facing away.

"Don't move," Iolaus said, his voice whispered. Iolaus reached around, taking Herc's already hard shaft in his hands, and stroked the demigod, while his mouth alternated between kissing that beautiful ass and biting it. Iolaus took one hand and moved it to Herc's ass, gently stroking his fingers along the tightness before him. Taking his hand, he sucked on two fingers, then slowly pushed one into the demigod. Herc moaned from the feeling, and thought he would fall over, so he braced his hands on the wall. Iolaus felt him relax, and pushed another finger in, fucking Herc with his fingers, while he stroked him gently.

"Iolaus...please...." the demigod's voice was a throaty whisper as he pushed back at the fingers within him. He was lost in the sensations he was getting. He didn't know what to concentrate on. Fingers fucking him, hand stroking his cock, or the mouth that was leaving lovers marks on his ass. Then Iolaus' touch was gone from his body and he heard himself whimper from the loss. Iolaus turned him around and pulled him into a hard kiss. Breaking the kiss, Iolaus backed up to the bed, laying himself down. He spread his legs, arching them up a bit, giving Hercules a view that caused the demigod's mouth to fall open.

"Fuck me Hercules."

It took Hercules a moment for his brain to connect back to his body, so enraptured was he with this vision. He stumbled to the bed, grabbing a bottle of oil sitting by the tub, and knelt between Iolaus' legs.

Iolaus began to stroke himself slowly, watching Herc's face, as Herc watched him. Iolaus sat up abruptly, took one of Herc's hands, and brought it to his mouth. He licked Herc's fingers, sucking them into his mouth, getting them wet, and took Herc's hand in his, gliding Herc's fingers to his ass. He took one and pushed it into himself, moving it in and out, exactly as he wanted it, until Hercules was matching the rhythm on his own and took over.

"More Herc...." Iolaus voice begged. Hercules added another finger, gently fucking his lover. Iolaus writhed against Herc's fingers and with his other hand, Hercules began to stroke himself. It took a few moments, but Hercules began to move at the same pace as his fingers in Iolaus' ass and Iolaus' hand on his own cock. Their eyes met and the two stared at each other, their rhythm not slowing a beat.

The demigod slowed his fingers, gently removing them, and knelt between Iolaus' legs. He took the oil and poured some in his hands, stroking his cock, and leaned over Iolaus.

He stroked his cock along Iolaus' ass, and with no warning sheathed himself completely in one motion, causing Iolaus' eyes to widen with a bit of pain. Herc pulled all the way out and pushed in again, hard, watching Iolaus' face. Watched as Iolaus' eyes went from pain-filled to pleasure-laden, as they always did when Herc entered him. Stilling himself within, Herc undulated his hips, grinding his cock deeper into Iolaus, taking possession of what was *his*.

He pulled almost all the way out, leaving only the head resting within his lover, slowly pushing back in, fucking Iolaus slow, watching the frustration on Iolaus' face, and enjoying every minute of it.

"More Iolaus?" he asked, an evil smile on his face.

"Please...yes please...." Iolaus moaned.

"Harder?"

"Yes...harder...." Iolaus moaned, his voice ragged and whispered.

"All you had to do was ask," Herc said quietly, and began to fuck Iolaus faster. He took Iolaus' cock in his hand, stroking hard and fast, while he fucked him, still watching Iolaus' face. Iolaus' eyes were closed, his head pressed into the pillow, thrusting back at Hercules, wanting completion.

"Gods Iolaus!! Yesssss!" Herc moaned spilling his seed within his lover. He continued to play with Iolaus, and a moment later Iolaus was shouting and shooting his seed all over Hercules and himself. The demigod collapsed, kissing Iolaus everywhere. He gentled himself from Iolaus and rolled over onto his back.

"So Herc," Iolaus said, a lilt in his voice. "Can I take my bath now?"

"Whatever you want Iolaus," Herc said, half asleep. "Whatever you want."

Iolaus got up and went to the tub. He took one last look at his lover, passed out across the bed, and smiled to himself. He finished his bath quick, ( the water was cold), and returned to the bed. He tried to rouse Hercules, but the demigod growled at him and turned over.

Iolaus made himself comfortable beside his lover, as he always did, laying his head on Herc's chest, one hand over Herc's heart. Iolaus had one last thought before he entered the realm of Morpheus.

'He really needs some of that 'coffee' stuff.'

Iolaus woke to the sound of Herc's scream, and shot out of bed, banging his foot on the nightstand. He heard the shout again and the sound of breaking glass. Pulling on his pants, he grabbed his sword, and stumbled downstairs, and found Herc holding the innkeeper by the arms, three feet off the ground.

"WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!!" Herc was shouting. "IT WASN'T HERE LAST NIGHT!"

"Herc...Herc put the man down," Iolaus said calmly. But Hercules showed no sign of complying.

"Look at *that* Iolaus," he said, pointing to the floor.

Iolaus glanced down and his eyes widened. He bent down and picked up what Herc was referring to. Iolaus knew what it was, knew the feel of that particular material, knew the color...another piece of the missing shirt.

"Herc," Iolaus said, looking at the terrified innkeeper, "you're scaring the man. Now put him down so we can talk to him. Okay?"

"NO!"

"Hercules put him down *now*." Iolaus' voice was calm, for the moment at least.

"But...."

"NOW!"

Herc let go of the man, who fell to the floor, backing away from Hercules as if the hero was rabid. Iolaus spoke again, his eyes bearing into the demigod's.

"Go upstairs, wash up, and let me talk to him."

"I already washed!" the demigod snapped.

"Well go do it again," Iolaus said. It was more of an order then a request, and Hercules reluctantly nodded, and went upstairs.

Iolaus helped the innkeeper up, and sat him at a table, sitting next to him. "*He* is not a happy man, and neither am I. You want to tell me where it came from? Like Hercules said, It wasn't here last night."

The innkeeper was hesitant, and the hesitation was not lost on Iolaus.

"It's okay. He's *very* pissed off right now. Pieces of his shirt have been turning up all over Greece. Now please...tell me."

"Okay," agreed the innkeeper. "Guy came in here this morning when I opened. Said he had a genuine piece of a shirt that belonged to Hercules, and would I be interested in buying it. Say's I can have it for 200 dinars. I managed to get him down to 145. That's it."

"Why would you believe this *is* a piece of Hercules' shirt?" Iolaus asked.

"Why wouldn't it be?" reasoned the man.

Iolaus couldn't argue with that. "Okay. What did the guy look like?"

"A little shorter then Hercules, brown hair, brown eyes, nothing special."

"Thanks," said Iolaus. "I'm sorry for what he did...he's usually a pussycat. But seeing the pieces of his shirt is turning him into a panther."

He paid the man for the room, giving him a little extra due to what Herc had done, turned, and walked up to the room.

Iolaus found Hercules sitting in a chair, arms folded, looking absolutely murderous.

"Herc you can't do that again. You scared that man half out of his wits."

"But Iolaus...."

"No but's Hercules. *Don't* do that again. Understand?" At his nod, Iolaus continued. "I paid him, and we are leaving. If we're lucky we'll make Naupactus by sundown. Now let's get going."

They gathered their things, and headed out.

They had been on the road for about three hours, and Iolaus was getting annoyed. Hercules seemed to be in some mad rush to get to Naupactus, and the demigod seemed intent on picking up their pace. He finally slowed down when he turned to say something to Iolaus, and didn't see him. He looked behind him to see Iolaus quite a ways back.

When Iolaus finally caught up to him, Herc said, "You're getting old Iolaus."

"If I'm getting old, then so are you. You're only two years younger," Iolaus giggled.

Their conversation was interrupted by a shout of "GET THE DEMIGOD!"

"And it's been such a beautiful day," Iolaus sighed. A group of seedy-looking men jumped out of the trees.

Three rushed Iolaus. Iolaus gracefully sidestepped one, and giggled as he watched the man headbutt a tree, falling over unconscious. Another spun him around, and somehow managed to connect his fist with Iolaus' face. "Not the face!" Iolaus yelled, pissed off now. He gave the thug a hard kick in the groin, and when the thug grabbed his balls, Iolaus gave him a nice uppercut, sending him flat on his back.

Three ran at Hercules, and Iolaus watched as Hercules, not in the best of moods, tossed the men as if they were dolls. Iolaus couldn't help smiling as he watched the men go sailing over his head, and hitting various trees.

Another grabbed Iolaus from behind. 'I know little girl's who fight better then these guys', he thought. 'But enough is enough.' Iolaus elbowed him in the ribs, and flipped him flat on his back. Iolaus' fist hit him and he was out for the count. "I'm three for three Herc," he said with a laugh.

A sound behind him, and Iolaus turned to face a man who towered over him. Iolaus punched him in the jaw, and the man barely flinched. Iolaus hit him again...same reaction. "Uh-oh," Iolaus mumbled. The man picked Iolaus up and was about to toss him.

"*Nobody* beats him up but me," Herc said, pulling Iolaus out of the thug's hands. Iolaus landed with a thud, Herc said "sorry," hit the thug in the jaw, and watched as he went down. He helped Iolaus up. "You really shouldn't pick fights with men who are larger then you," he smiled.

Iolaus grinned. "Well, I'll just have to put in a complaint with the bad guys' union won't I. 'No attacking Iolaus unless you're his size.' Sound good Herc?"

Hercules, his rotten mood broken, (for the moment), picked up the thug nearest him, lifting him so they were face to face.

"Why did you do this?" Hercules asked calmly. "I mean, other then the fact that you are a complete moron."

"A guy paid us fifty dinars apiece. Said to delay you for a few hours. That's all."

"What did he look like?" The demigod asked, in the same calm tone.

"Average...Brown hair, brown eyes...you know...average."

"Average," Herc repeated. "That's all I've been hearing is *average*." He lifted the man further up. "I'm sick of it." Herc flung the thug into a nearby field, and Iolaus started laughing madly when he saw where the thug landed...in a pile of cowshit.

"Average." Hercules growled, and took off in a sprint toward Naupactus.

"Herc...no more running...c'mon please...." Iolaus shouted. But Hercules didn't hear him. He was way ahead of the hunter now. "Dammit Herc...my feet are gonna fall off." Iolaus reluctantly broke into a run. "I'm gonna get him for this."

By the time they reached Naupactus, Iolaus was out of breath, out of energy, and just about ready to pass out.

Herc wanted to spend the night camped by a nearby lake, and Iolaus reluctantly agreed. They went into the inn to get some food, (and some soap), and Iolaus saw another piece of the shirt. This one on display at the bar. Iolaus had almost gotten Hercules out of there before Herc noticed, when there was a cry from the innkeeper.

"You...you're Hercules!"

The demigod nodded and got red-faced as he usually did, and Iolaus saw what was going to happen. "We need to go. He'll be back tomorrow." Iolaus tried to pull him out of there quickly, but it was no use. The innkeeper kept talking.

"Would you sign this for me?" the innkeeper asked, bringing the piece of shirt in front of Herc's face.

Herc's eyes got wide, and Iolaus saw the look coming over his face. "We gotta go!" Iolaus said, and yanked him out of the inn before Hercules hurt the man.

They walked to the lake in silence, Iolaus not wanting to rile the demigod further, and Hercules so furious he had no words. He found some though when they got to the lake.

"They're all over the place Iolaus!" He shouted.

"Herc, calm down," Iolaus soothed. "It's not that bad. I mean it's not like pieces of your breechclout are turning up." Iolaus' attempt at humor was lost on the demigod.

Herc sat, leaning against a tree, and Iolaus knelt beside him, giving him a hard kiss. Herc pushed him away.

"Not now Iolaus," he said with a growl. Iolaus shrugged, not taking it personally, stood and stripped off his clothes. "I said *not* now," Herc repeated. He stood and spread a blanket, laying back, and closed his eyes.

"I *heard* you," Iolaus answered. "I'm just going to clean up." He took the soap, walked to the lake, stepped in, dunked under, and began to clean himself. He finally yelled, "The water is perfect...why don't you join me?...you need to get...."

"...cleaned up too," Hercules said from behind him. He dunked under as well, and, coming up, he turned Iolaus around, and looked into Iolaus' eyes, a small smile playing on his face. "I'm sorry Iolaus. I shouldn't have yelled at you." He took the soap from Iolaus and cleaned himself, his eyes not leaving his lover. "Forgive me Iolaus?"

"Always Herc," Iolaus said, returning the smile. "I forgive you...for yelling." He gave Herc a big grin. "But I don't forgive you for 'turning me down'." He kissed his lover hard, his hands wandering down the demigod's body, til he reached Herc's cock. He took it in hand, and Herc moaned from the feeling, taking Iolaus in his arms and carrying him out of the water. Herc lay Iolaus down on the blanket, kneeling between his legs. He took Iolaus' cock in his mouth and sucked the hunter hard. Iolaus was bucking up from the blanket, pulling at Herc's hair, and screaming.

"HERCULES!" He shouted and spilled in Herc's mouth. Iolaus lay there, unable to move. Herc shifted, pulling Iolaus close, kissing him passionately, sharing Iolaus' taste with him. He held Iolaus in his arms, whispering, "Sleep Iolaus. I think we're going to have a long day ahead of us."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Iolaus woke at first light for a change, wrapped up in Herc's arms. Somehow he managed to extricate himself from said arms, (not an easy task), taking a quick walk to relieve himself. Upon returning, Iolaus stilled, tilting his head slightly, and took in the beauty that was the demigod's naked form. Hercules had shifted in his sleep, rolling onto his back, and unconsciously splayed his legs. Oh, how Iolaus enjoyed those rare mornings when he could wake the demigod.

He knelt beside his lover, taking out a small jar of almond oil, opening it and placing it within his reach. Moving between Hercules' legs, he leaned over and gently snaked his tongue out, licking the demigod's flaccid cock. Herc may have been asleep, but his cock reacted to Iolaus' skilled touch immediately. Iolaus moved in for a second lick, and the demigod was already fully erect. Gently massaging his fingertips along Hercules' inner thighs, his tongue continued to pleasure the demigod, who was now moaning in his sleep. A smile on his face, the hunter swallowed his lover's shaft in one move, one hand moving to gently finger Herc's balls, and caress that tight aperture that belonged to Iolaus alone. Hercules was still with Morpheus, lost in a rapturous dream, and his hands moved by instinct, fingers winding in Iolaus' curls, fucking Iolaus' mouth. With a sleeping Hercules helping him out, he took his other hand and dipped his fingers in the oil, gentling one finger into Hercules, causing the demigod to fuck his mouth harder. Then a second finger joined the first, and Herc was moaning louder, and starting to wake.

"Iolaus." Hercules grasped his lover's hair tighter, pushing his cock deeper into Iolaus' wanting mouth. Iolaus was aware of what his lover wanted, and sucked harder, nipping at the head as his mouth moved up, then licking hard, then sucking and nipping...so many ways he knew to give Hercules pleasure. He felt Herc bucking up at him, and a moment later the demigod filled the hunter's mouth with his sweetness, and Iolaus swallowed until there was nothing left for him. He managed to get his head up, and he knelt between Hercules' legs, removing his fingers, and slowly easing his cock into its warm 'home'.

Hercules' was now awake, and bleary blue-eyes, met blazing blue. The hunter smiled, stilling himself within the warmth of Hercules' ass. Iolaus pulled out and slammed back in, taking his lover hard, and it took but a moment until Herc was filled with Iolaus' seed. Iolaus collapsed atop him, kissing him, hands moving everywhere.

"Nice way to wake up," Herc said, bringing his knees up so Iolaus could rest on them. Iolaus began to withdraw his now-flaccid cock, but Hercules wasn't about to let him go. "How about another round?" He grabbed Iolaus with his legs, holding the smaller man inside of him. "You can't be finished already Iolaus...can you?" Hercules reached out and caressed the hunter's chest, from his nipples down to his abdomen, feeling Iolaus growing hard again. "Touch me."

Iolaus' hand seemed to move on its own, finding it's way to Herc's hard cock, wrapping his hand around it and stroking gently. Herc brought his hand around and both stroked the demigod, while Iolaus began to move inside his lover, slowly in and out, the demigod moaning with each thrust in, the hunter gasping with each pull out. Hercules fell back from the sensation, leaving Iolaus to pleasure him and Iolaus did not disappoint his lover. He grasped Hercules' cock harder, caressing it while he fucked him, moving in the same rhythm, driving the demigod right to the edge.

"MINE!!" Iolaus shouted and came hard. Hercules followed a moment later, and Iolaus, once again, fell atop the demigod, exhausted. Herc lowered his legs, and Iolaus looked up at him, smiling that smile that turned the brave and strong demigod into a pile of mush.

"Mine," the hunter whispered.

"Yours," the demigod whispered back.

They lay together for a while, just touching each other, revelling in the feel of one another. Herc moved first, and Iolaus whimpered like a small child, grabbing Herc by the arm and trying to pull him back down. One thing Iolaus did *not* want to do today was go back to the inn, which was where he knew Herc would head to. Iolaus was in no mood to see another piece of shirt, nor to deal with Hercules' reaction.

Herc pulled his arm away, smiling at his lover. "I promise to behave and not to strangle the innkeeper...okay?" He picked up his clothes and walked to the lake to clean up. Iolaus picked up a blanket and followed. It was almost an hour before they got into the water, and another hour until they got washed. Other ideas kept getting in the way.

They eventually finished, Herc finally 'refusing' Iolaus, (who was doing everything he could to keep the demigod 'occupied'), the cause being exhaustion, and they headed into Naupactus. They stopped outside the tavern, and Iolaus grabbed Hercules and looked into his eyes. "Two words Herc, and you *will* suffer. Understand?"

"Yes mom," Herc answered, a smile on his lips.

"I mean it Hercules," Iolaus was quite adamant, and Herc nodded in assention. It was lunchtime and the inn was full of people. They took a table in the back, Iolaus not wanting the demigod anywhere near the bar. Their conversation lightened a bit, turning to other things, like the serving wench who practically shoved her tits in Iolaus' face when she brought their food and their first ales. They ate some more, drank some more, and then Iolaus got up to speak with the innkeeper about the shirt.

The moment Iolaus walked out of sight, Herc wandered to the bar. He downed two more ales as he sat and just stared at the shirt piece. A man stood beside him and sneered.

"You know, you'd think that Hercules had enough attention. But selling pieces of his shirt...that takes balls and an ego the size of Athens."

Herc turned to him. "What makes you think that Hercules is doing this?"

"Who else would give a shit about showing off his stuff? Next thing you know he'll be selling his breechclouts for display." The man turned and went back to his table. Hercules, the ales having a mild effect on his temperment, nearly followed, wanting to make it clear that *he* was not the one doing this, but he saw Iolaus wandering back to the table. He went back to *their* table, quickly sitting back down, not wanting to irk the hunter more then he already had. The serving wench brought two more ales, and Herc gulped his down, and then reached for Iolaus'. Not knowing the demigod had had two more at the bar, Iolaus nodded, saying, "Go ahead."

"Okay..." Iolaus began. "...he says that 'some guy', (*yes* average looking), came in here yesterday and sold him the shirt. He doesn't know why he bought it. He says he'd rather have a piece of Sinbad's tunic, or Xena's leathers. But since *they* weren't being sold, he bought the shirt instead."

"Doesn't help us much Iolaus." Herc was fidgeting in his seat, and staring at the man at the next table. The man was laughing with his three companions, and pointing to the shirt.

"What's the matter *now*?" Iolaus asked. The hunter knew that look. He very rarely saw it on his lover's face, and, thinking about it, he hadn't seen it since they were much younger. It was the look of a man who was about to get into a fight, something the demigod never did purposely, unless it already involved Iolaus. "Hercules...."

"That man," Hercules nodded to the other table, "thinks that I have been selling pieces of my shirt to feed my ego."

"So what? Who gives a shit what he thinks?"

"I do." Herc stood and took a step toward the table.

Iolaus grabbed him and tried to pull him back to the seat, but the demigod wasn't allowing it. "Hercules," he said softly. "If you do what I think you're going to do...well I meant it when I said you'll suffer."

"Then I'll suffer," Hercules answered. He walked over to the table, and Iolaus watched as Herc loomed over the man. "*I* don't have an ego, and I wouldn't be selling pieces of my shirt if I did!" The man met his stare and stood, as did the three other men at the table.

Iolaus shook his head, and turned back to his food, thinking, 'He's half god. Let him deal with this himself. But he *will* pay for this later.' Iolaus didn't flinch when he saw the man sailing over his head and slamming into the wall. He didn't move when he heard another man getting body slammed into a table, and heard the crash of the table collapsing. He just sat and enjoyed his food. But when the other two men came flying into *his* table and sent *his* meal flying, the hunter was pissed. One of the few things he hated was getting a meal interrupted. The four men were laying on the floor, a bit dazed, and Iolaus had had enough. He once again grabbed the demigod by the arm, wanting to pull him out of the inn, but Herc was not going to be moved. He totally ignored Iolaus, walking over to the first man and yanking him to his feet.

Iolaus tried one more time to pull Hercules out, but the demigod shoved him away, harder then he'd meant to, knocking Iolaus on his ass. That was it. "Enough is enough!" Iolaus yelled. He picked up a chair, and broke it over Hercules' head. The demigod didn't flinch, just turned, ready to hit whoever had hit him. He was quite surprised to see it was Iolaus. Hercules turned back to the man he was holding, ready to punch him, but before he could make a fist, the room spun, his vision blurred, and he staggered, grabbing the edge of a table to steady himself.

Iolaus looked at the frying pan in his hand, thinking, 'I hope he has the mother of all headaches.' He paid the innkeeper for the damages, picked up their stuff, and half-carried, half-dragged the demigod out of the inn. Spotting the horse's water trough, he dragged Herc over and dumped him, head first, into the cold water. The demigod jumped up, sputtering, looking more then a bit angry.

"What in Hades...." Hercules started to say, but Iolaus cut him off.

"We should reach Thermopylae by suppertime. I don't want to hear one word til we get there." Iolaus turned, picked up *his* stuff, and walked off, leaving a headachy demigod staring after him. Hercules finally picked up *his* belongings and followed the hunter.

They had been walking, in silence, for about two hours, when Hercules finally spoke. "You had no business interfering Iolaus. I can handle myself. It was my fight and I was doing fine."

"Yeah, I saw Herc," Iolaus answered. "But you made a fool of yourself back there. Besides the fact that I think you had too many ales, you beat up four men for no reason, damaged the dining room, and ruined my lunch." Iolaus paused, took a breath and continued. "You started a fight for absolutely nothing. How could you be so childish?"

"I was not being childish!" Herc snapped defensively. "You want childish...how about breaking a chair over my head...real adult-like Iolaus. And a *frying pan*! I'm going to have a lump the size of an egg."

"Well, if you had come out when I told you to, this wouldn't have happened. I told you Hercules...behave yourself. I know this shirt thing is getting to you. You don't think it's getting on my nerves also? I hate seeing you so wound up and so edgy. But enough already. Thanks to you, now *I'm* wound up and edgy. So leave me alone for a while." He picked up his pace, putting distance between himself and the demigod. He was in no further mood to talk now.

They arrived in Thermopylae, as Iolaus had said, in time for supper. Sitting in the tavern, they ate in silence, then got a room at the inn. They went upstairs and Hercules went wide-eyed when they walked into the room.

"There are *two* beds Iolaus," he said with a slight frown.

"That's right," said Iolaus. "Two beds. One for you and one for me." He tossed his stuff on one of the beds, pulled off his boots and his vest, grabbed a towel, and headed for the door. "We passed the bathing room on the way up. I'm going to take a bath." Hercules just stared after him as he left.

Iolaus returned a short while later, clad only in a towel, pants in his arms, feeling cleaner, but no less angrier. Before he knew what was happening, he was swooped up in two large arms, and carried to a bed. Hercules lay him down, moving atop the hunter, planting kisses on his neck, while his hands began to roam Iolaus' body. Iolaus pushed the demigod off of him, and moved to the other bed. He moved his stuff to the floor, pulled down the sheet, and was ready for sleep. But the demigod had other ideas.

Herc climbed in beside Iolaus, pulling the hunter to him, and kissing him hard. Iolaus pushed him away. "Leave me alone Hercules." The demigod was not deterred however, thinking it to be one of Iolaus' games. He leaned in for another kiss, and found himself dumped on the floor. "I said *leave me alone*! I am going to sleep, and you smell like roadkill!" He turned over, leaving the demigod staring at him, mouth agape. Herc finally stood, took a towel, and headed to the bath himself.

When he arrived back, Iolaus was still in bed, appearing to be asleep, but the demigod knew better. He knelt beside Iolaus' bed, taking the hunter's hand in his, bringing it to his mouth and kissing the palm. He then took the hunter's fingers in his mouth one at a time, and sucked on them, eliciting moans from Iolaus. Iolaus' eyes flew open, and he yanked his hand away from the demigod. "No Hercules...not tonight. Go away." Iolaus pushed him away, and Herc lost his balance, hitting the back of his head on the nightstand.

"OWW!" Herc yelped, grabbing his head and rubbing it. "Same place as where you hit me." Iolaus got out of bed, and yanked the demigod over to the lamp, turning Herc's head so he could take a look. The wound was small, but bleeding.

"Go lay down so I can fix this," Iolaus said, getting up to get a cloth and some water. Herc lay on the bed, and Iolaus sat beside him, holding the wet cloth on the wound. "You shouldn't get into brawls Herc. You'll only get hurt." He gave the wound one last wipe.

"Okay, you'll live."

Hercules rolled over. "You know Iolaus, those words sound awfully familiar."

"They should Herc. You say them to me often enough," the hunter said with a small smile. Hard as he was trying to stay mad, he couldn't keep it up for much longer.

"Am I that annoying when you fight?" Herc asked him, giving him a smile back.

"Nah...you're worse." Iolaus burst into giggles, and Herc leaned in for a kiss. Iolaus' lips parted, and his hand automatically went to the back of Hercules' neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. He was falling into his lust, and wasn't sure if he wanted to. "Herc...."

"I know Iolaus," the demigod answered, pulling away. "I'm thickheaded and stubborn...I already know that. But I kept my word." His smile got bigger. "I didn't strangle the innkeeper."

Iolaus might have given in to his lover, but that last sentence caused him to pull further away, putting a hand on Herc's chest to hold him at a distance. "That's the point Herc. You didn't get into a fight with *him*...but you did with four strangers who had big mouths. I'm going to sleep Herc...why don't you think about what you did." That said, the hunter turned over, and did just that.

Iolaus woke a few hours later, after a fitful sleep, and feeling slightly guilty. It was the first night since he and Herc had been lovers that they'd had separate beds, and the first time they hadn't made love before going to sleep. The hunter looked over at the other bed and sat up abruptly when he saw Hercules wasn't there. The room was illuminated by the full moon, and Iolaus took a look around and was shocked that Herc wasn't anywhere. Jumping out of bed, he pulled on his pants and boots, and was about to go on a search for the demigod when there was a flash of light. 'Oh no!' he thought. 'Which relative now?' He turned and was relieved to see it was only Aphrodite.

"Hiya Sweetcheeks," she said, in her usual giggly manner. "You wanna tell me what happened with you and bro'?"

"What makes you think something happened?" he answered, a bit taken aback. One thing he *knew*, (from Hercules), was that 'Dite had made it a point to stay out of his and Herc's relationship and let it progress on its own without her interference.

"Because, oh stubborn one, *he* is at my temple right now. He's upset, he's confused, and he's got the headache from Tartarus. Now are you going to tell me what happened or not?"

"Okay 'Dite...he got into a brawl in Naupactus. No reason whatsoever. All because some guy said that *he* was selling his own shirt. Speaking of which, you wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?" Iolaus was hoping she could give him some answers.

"No, I don't know about his shirt. I mean I heard about it. Word gets around on Olympus you know. But that's *not* why I'm here. How dare you give Herc a lecture? And on brawling, no less. *You* are the last person who has any business giving lectures on that particular subject. Then, to top it all off, you go to sleep angry at him, don't make love with him, and, for some strange reason, he shows up at *my* temple, near tears. Imagine that...the 'Mighty Hercules' nearly driven to tears. He loves you, you know. He has *never* loved anyone, or needed anyone, like he loves and needs you." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "Iolaus, don't be to harsh with him. He's really lost right now. He doesn't know who's doing this. He feels like it's some sort of personal vendetta against him. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is really getting under his skin."

"Oh and it's not getting to me too?" Iolaus stated. "You think that I'm having a good time seeing him like this?"

"Iolaus, all I'm saying is that you need to forgive him. Don't be so angry with him. And don't *you* give him lectures on fighting. Okay?"

Iolaus stared at his feet and mumbled, "Okay." He looked up at the Goddess, and gave her a small smile. "He still at your temple?"

"Yes."

"Then I guess I better go see him huh?"

"I think it would be a good idea," she answered, smiling back. Iolaus pulled on a shirt and headed on over to the temple.

Entering the temple, Iolaus looked around for Hercules but didn't see him. He knew how big the temple was and he could spend hours searching for Herc. "Where is he?" Iolaus said to himself. A voice answered in his head that sounded like the Love Goddess. 'He's in there.' A path of hearts led to a back room. "Thank you."

Opening the door slowly, Iolaus saw Herc laying on a couch, tossing and turning, and talking in his sleep. He walked closer and heard what Hercules was saying.

"Iolaus...Iolaus please don't...I can't...I'm sorry...." Iolaus watched further as the demigod ran a hand thru his hair, and his heart melted as he saw the tears coming out of his lover's sleeping eyes. Kneeling down beside the demigod, he took Herc's hand in his, and kissed him, gently and softly, his tongue parting Herc's lips, pushing in, while his other hand wandered down to the demigod's crotch, gently stroking his thigh. Herc slowly opened his eyes, and sat up, pushing Iolaus away. "Don't..." he said in a whisper.

Iolaus backed off, but didn't let Herc pull his hand away. He needed this physical contact with his lover. "Hercules, I'm still pissed at what you did, but I shouldn't have gone to bed like that. I just...Herc, you've been such a nervous wreck and I can't understand why. So your shirt is turning up all over Greece. Who the fuck cares. Does it matter to you that much that you'd start a fight? It's not like you to get so riled up about *anything*."

"I don't know why Iolaus," Hercules answered, taking his hand from Iolaus'. He stood and paced the room."Nothing has ever bothered me so much. I feel like...it sounds stupid...but it's like I'm being violated somehow."

"Herc, look, we'll find out what's going on. I promise. But I want you to promise me that you'll be yourself and stop acting like me. I think I get into enough fights for the two of us and then some." He smiled at Hercules, and was pleased to get a smile in return. "I'm sorry for going to bed like that." Iolaus' smile got bigger. "Forgive me?"

"I promise, I'm sorry too, and there's nothing to forgive." Herc pulled him close and kissed him so hard, that, when the kiss was broken, Iolaus took a deep breath and staggered from the intensity, nearly losing his balance. But strong arms held him tight, and he relaxed into them. Seeing 'Dite, Herc smiled at her, and motioned to the temple doors. Aphrodite got the message, and the next thing the hunter knew, he and Hercules were back in their room.

Iolaus looked at the demigod. "Aphrodite?"

"Aphrodite." Herc answered, picking Iolaus up, and placing him on the bed. He pulled Iolaus into a sitting position and pulled off his shirt, and the hunter did the same for him. Scooting down to the bottom of the bed, he pulled off the hunter's boots, then reached up and pulled down his pants, his hands going to Iolaus' cock, already erect and wanting for the demigod's touch. "Iolaus...." Herc whispered and took Iolaus deep into his throat, sucking hard, touching his lover everywhere. The hunter was writhing within Hercules' arms, pulling at his hair, pushing at his shoulders, wanting more then he was getting. Herc had managed to get his own boots and pants off, (how, he had *no* idea), freeing his own cock, which wanted to be buried within Iolaus. He continued to make love to Iolaus, listening to him moan, hearing his shouts for "MORE!". He felt Iolaus start to quiver beneath him and felt the hunter pushing harder into his mouth. Iolaus exploded, sending wave after wave of cum down the demigod's throat, which caused Herc to suck him harder, swallowing Iolaus' sweetness. He sat up, pushing the hunter's legs further apart, taking the last drops of cum in his hands, caressing his cock with Iolaus' seed, wanting to take his lover now. He pushed two fingers into Iolaus, and Iolaus moaned, pushing back, wanting to be filled. Hercules removed his fingers, Iolaus groaned from the loss, but was back to moaning when he felt Hercules' cock pushing slowly into him. He wrapped his legs around Hercules, and pulled him in all the way.

"Love me Hercules...please." The hunter's voice had a hint of desperation, and Hercules began the slow slide out, then thrust back in, taking Iolaus' cock in his hand, caressing his lover. Iolaus was hard again, and pushed his cock against Herc's hand. Hecules responded by fucking him harder, and faster. "More Herc..." he moaned.

"Deeper...harder...YESSSSS!" He shot his load all over Hercules' hand, the demigod continuing to stroke him.

"Gods I love you Iolaus!" Herc shouted, spilling into his lover. He pulled Iolaus into a deep kiss, and the hunter collapsed, totally satiated, followed by the demigod. Not wanting to separate, Hercules pulled Iolaus on to his side, and lay with him, a hand moving around to hold Iolaus close. "I *do* love you Iolaus."

Iolaus took Herc's hand in his, holding it tight. "I love you too big guy. But leave the brawling to me from now on. Okay?"

Herc pulled his lover even closer. "You got it Iolaus." He held Iolaus even tighter, and was soon asleep.

Iolaus, however, was still awake, and thinking. 'Now all we have to figure out is who is doing this to you Herc. Although I gotta give them credit. I don't know why, but you sure are getting more open and relaxed about sex since this started.' This thought brought a smile to his face, and he eventually fell asleep, content and safe in the demigod's arms.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After finishing their business in Thermopylae, they got word that a warlord named Pelops was causing trouble in Olynthus and headed there. Halfway there, they ran into a storm, and, unfortunately, the nearest place for shelter was one of Hermes' temples. Not that Hermes and Hercules were enemies. No, far from it. It's just that everytime they got involved with him, Hercules always ended up tied up, (or tied down, depending on Iolaus' mood). Why and how, Herc could never figure out, but it *always* happened.

Hercules was hesitant to enter the temple, and Iolaus noticed. It was hard not to. The demigod's breathing had deepened, and Iolaus could see he was in a mild panic.

"I promise not to tie you up this time." Iolaus' voice was underscored with a slight giggle, and Herc grimaced at him. "Look Herc, I don't know why this keeps happening. I think it's Hermes and his sick sense of humor. And you're not the only one. Remember last year...Xena and Joxer ended up naked on one of Ares' altars. Xena was pissed, Ares was furious," he laughed, remembering how jealous Ares was, "but Joxer had a good time."

"*I'm* not going in Iolaus. I have enough problems right now. I am in no mood to deal with my brother and his 'humor'."

"How about if I let you tie me up?" Iolaus asked. He got a big grin when he saw the bulge in Herc's pants. "I think you like *that* idea."

Hercules blushed, but was unwavering. "NO! I'm staying here."

"Fine Herc. Suit yourself. You wanna get soaked and maybe catch cold, that's your decision. But I'm going in." Iolaus gave him one last smile, and did just that.

Herc stood outside for about five minutes, before he finally entered the temple. He *was* soaked, and had a chill. But he didn't want to get tied up again. He saw Iolaus eating some of the food on the altar, and saw Hermes standing next to the hunter, giggling.

"What are *you* doing?" He asked.

"Eating Herc," Iolaus answered, his mouth full. "You know how I feel about food. It's my second favorite thing in the world."

"Not you! Him!"

Iolaus looked all around. "No one else here Herc. You feeling okay?"

"Iolaus, Hermes is right next to you."

"Oh. Hi Hermes, what's up?" He looked to his right.

"He's on the other side Iolaus."

Iolaus turned. "Good food Hermes." He drank some wine and spit it out. "But do you think you could pop in some decent wine. This stuff tastes like pisswater."

Hermes came into view and laughed. "Iolaus, my worshippers aren't exactly connoisseurs you know."

"Conno-what?" Iolaus asked.

"You have to read a little more Iolaus," Herc said. "Connoisseurs. Those are people who are experts in something. Like Gabrielle is a connoisseur of scrolls, or 'Dite of love."

"Or Iolaus of sex," Hermes added with a big grin. Iolaus grinned also, and Herc backed away.

"Uh-uh. Nobody is tying me up...not this time!" Herc turned and sprinted out of the temple, and into the storm.

"Hermes," Iolaus said. "Could you get in touch with Apollo and make sure Herc doesn't get sick? He's like a child when he gets a cold. No scratch that--kids are better. And put in a word for me too because I'm going after him." Iolaus opened the temple doors, saw the storm, and turned back. "Some good wine please." Hermes materialized a flask and tossed it to him. "Thanks." He ran out into the rain, chasing after Hercules.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It took Iolaus a while to find Hercules. The demigod, being larger, and half god, had gotten quite a ways down the road. Iolaus finally found him in a cave, with the God of War beside him.

"Ares what are you doing here?" Iolaus asked.

"He's got a spell on him you know," Ares said.

"A spell?" Iolaus looked at the dark god as if Ares had lost it.

"Yes stupid! A spell. You haven't noticed he's been acting a bit...off...lately?"

"Yeah, well with what's been happening with his shirt, I figured it was that."

"That's part of it. It didn't occur to you that something was wrong, especially with his attitude toward sex lately? Mister 'I only know one-way-to-do-it' all of a sudden wanting to do new things, in new positions? And this wussy attitude? Since when have you known him to be a chicken-shit?" Ares cocked his head at Iolaus, and studied him for a moment.

"Wonderful. *You* have a spell on you too. Just who did the two of you piss off?"

"All of Olympus," Iolaus answered. "But *you* know that. And how did *you* end up here? And what kind of spell do *I* have on me? And how do you know what me and Herc have been doing?"

"To answer question two first, I don't know. Only that I see a spell on you, but I can't 'read' who put it there, or what it is. To question three, word gets around. Now, in answer to question one...."

"I called him," Herc whispered. He looked at his brother, then at Iolaus. "I figured something wasn't right. I knew if I wanted a straight answer to ask Ares. He may do many things, but he doesn't lie to me. Never has." Iolaus cocked an eyebrow at him and Herc smiled. "We fight, we battle, and we can't stand each other. But neither one of us has ever lied to the other."

Ares sighed, and looked at his brother. "I'm going to look into this. I can't have you running around like this. It's ruining *my* reputation." He vanished, leaving the two men alone.

"A spell?" Iolaus asked.

Herc nodded and stood, and reached out for Iolaus. "Spell or not, I want you lover." He grabbed Iolaus, and pulled him into a hard kiss. He pulled down Iolaus' pants and moved to his knees, sucking Iolaus' hard thick cock into his mouth as if it were the last thing he would ever do on this earth. His hands caressed the hunter's back and his ass, his nails scraping along Iolaus' legs, and he moaned as he felt Iolaus pumping into his mouth, feeling Iolaus' hands winding in his hair. He was getting his mouth fucked, he was being used, but he didn't care. It was a short time before Iolaus was cumming in his mouth, and he swallowed all the sweetness that his precious Iolaus had to give him.

The demigod knew *what* he wanted from his lover, what he *needed*, although he didn't know *why*. He didn't care either, not now. Still holding Iolaus by the ass, he looked into Iolaus' eyes, now black with desire.

"Take me Iolaus..." he whispered, "...make me yours. All that I am...what I will ever be...belongs to you. Anything for you...pain, pleasure...it doesn't matter. Use me or abuse me...I won't fight you, won't resist you. Do what you will with me." He paused, kissing the tip of Iolaus' cock, which stood at attention at the touch of his lips. "Gods Iolaus, how I want it from you...force me, tell me what to do, make me beg...please...."

Iolaus moved away from the demigod, staring at him. "Herc...did you hear what you just said?"

Hercules blinked up at him. "Huh?"

"You don't know what you just said, do you?" Iolaus was a bit perplexed.

Herc's eyes got clouded and he shook his head.

"Oh boy Herc, whatever's happening, all of a sudden it's worse. And I think it all leads back to the shirt. I'm going back to Hermes' temple. *Stay*!"

"Iolaus come here!" The demigod's eyes were suddenly dark and Iolaus backed up.

"Uh-uh Herc. I'm going to find out what's going on. Enough is enough." He turned again and found himself pulled to the ground, the demigod looming over him.

"I didn't give you permission to leave Iolaus," Hercules said with a leer. "I want you now!" He kissed the hunter hard, and Iolaus tried to pull away, but he was trapped, the demigod's hands around his waist. "I *said* I'll have you *now*!"

Iolaus did something he'd never done before. He purposely threw a punch at Hercules, which connected to the demigod's jaw. Hercules let him go, and just stared at him, rubbing his jaw.

"Iolaus...you hit me."

"Hercules I...."

Hercules turned away. "It's okay Iolaus. Go to Hermes' temple. Maybe he can find out what's going on. If anyone can, it's him."

Iolaus knelt, his hands on Hercules' shoulders. "Herc, I'm sorry. But you don't even know what you said to me. It's been great, the sex and all. I mean I enjoy doing different things with you. But I don't think it's you. I'm afraid Hercules. Scared of what's happening to you." He pulled the demigod into his arms. "I love you Herc." He kissed the demigod lightly, and Herc pulled him closer.

"Please don't go Iolaus...not yet." Hercules was looking at him like a lost puppy, a soft smile on his face. He ran his hand over Iolaus' chest, looking into his eyes. "Not yet." He kissed Iolaus again, and Iolaus melted into the kiss, falling into Hercules' arms. Hercules lay him down, stripping him, then stood, removing his own clothes. He grabbed Iolaus' legs and pulled them over his shoulders, gripping Iolaus' thighs so tight, bruises were already forming.

"Herc, that hurts. Relax. Please."

"Relax Iolaus? Why would I want to do that. I told you I wanted you. And what I want, I take!" He sheathed himself within Iolaus in one motion, and the hunter tried to pull back but couldn't. "Mine Iolaus...I keep telling you that!" He began to move within his lover, but there was nothing gentle about his movements.

Iolaus was screaming, the pain unlike any other he had ever felt. "You're hurting me...PLEASE STOP!" He tried to wrestle himself away, but Herc just held him tighter, fucking him deeper. Then his tears came, and his voice became a whisper. "Hercules...no more...it hurts...."

Hercules pounded hard, oblivious to Iolaus' cries, not hearing them, not wanting to hear them. Only *his* wants, *his* needs, no one elses. He pounded until he reached completion, spilling his seed into Iolaus, his eyes feral and lust-filled. He hadn't even noticed that Iolaus had gone limp in his arms, that the hunter had fainted from the pain.

By the time his head cleared, Hercules hadn't even realized what he had done. Only that he had fucked Iolaus, nothing more. When he looked down, he saw his beloved hunter unconscious, saw the blood around his cock and seeping from Iolaus' rectum, and the memory of what he'd done came rushing into his mind.

"Iolaus...oh gods Iolaus." He held his breath and felt for a pulse, thinking for a moment he'd killed him. He let the breath out when he felt it, and cradled Iolaus in his arms. He began to cry, the visions of what he had done going through his mind over and over. "I'm sorry Iolaus," he moaned. "I'm so sorry."

"ARES! APHRODITE!" His siblings appeared before him. They stared at the scene before them.

"Hercules!" Ares yelled. "What have you done?"

"Aphrodite, take Iolaus to Apollo. Tell Apollo to heal him...please." Aphrodite just stared. "DO IT!" She lifted Iolaus and vanished with him. Herc stood and put on his clothes.

"You raped him Hercules." Ares voice was steady, but belied some fear. He may have had hatred for his brother and Iolaus, but this was beyond even his hatred.

"I know what I did Ares. You said I had a spell on me. *We* are going to find out who is doing this and why." His eyes were wild. "*They* made me hurt Iolaus...and whoever did this will pay. Take me to Olympus."

Ares just nodded and the two vanished.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, on Olympus, two of the denizens were sitting in a room.

"Did you see? He hurt his buddy," said the first, with laughter.

"Maybe we took it too far," said the second, with a straight face. "Iolaus shouldn't have been hurt like that."

"Oh give it a rest. You enjoyed it as much as I did," said the first, the laughter growing.

'No,' thought the second. 'I didn't.'

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hercules and Ares appeared in Ares' room. Hercules had never been in this room before and the first thing he noticed was an old etching on the wall. He did a double take, as he was unsure of what it was. Then his eyes got wide.

"Ares, how did you get this?"

"Don't you remember? You made it for me when you were about six. 'The God of War and his little brother,' you called it. You brought it to my temple and left it as an offering."

"I remember. My mother beat my ass red for going into your temple. I couldn't sit for a week." Herc couldn't help smiling. "I'm surprised you kept it. I figured you would have burned it."

Ares smiled back. "None of my other brothers ever made me anything. Well, Hermes once made me a doll. *That* I burned." His face got serious. "Hercules, you do realize being here is dangerous. Whoever is doing this to you is here."

"And I want to find out." Herc and Ares both turned and saw Iolaus at the door with Aphrodite. Hercules turned back around and faced the window.

"Once Apollo healed him, he wanted to be with you Herc," Aphrodite said. "I couldn't say no."

"Take him out of here 'Dite. I don't want him here." Herc spoke without turning. "He'll only get hurt...again."

Iolaus looked at her and she took Ares by the hand and they both left. When he heard the door close, Hercules spoke. "Ares, I want you to make sure Iolaus stays away from here. I can't take any chances that I'll hurt him again. When this is over, I want you to take me somewhere else, away from him. I...I can't face him." Hercules' shoulders sagged, and Iolaus heard him crying. "I could have killed him. How could I have hurt him like that Ares? He is my very heart and soul. He trusted me and I took him by force. All I knew was I wanted, I needed. Nothing about him, just me." He felt the hand on his back and knew the touch. "Iolaus." He didn't turn around, he couldn't.

Iolaus' arms wrapped around his lover and pulled him close. He leaned his head onto Herc's back and just rested it there. "You didn't do it Herc. You *couldn't* do that...to anybody. Aphrodite, she read some of the spell. Ares couldn't because it's a love spell. A warped version of one of hers. If it wasn't me, it would have been somebody else. You could have been with Joxer and the same thing would have happened." Hercules turned and pushed him away, going to the door. "I love you. And I'm not leaving Olympus without answers. You can walk out that door, but it won't change things."

Hercules stopped in his tracks. "Why did you come here?"

Iolaus was beside him, his arms once again wrapped around his lover, holding him tightly. "Why am I here? I told you. I love you. And *nothing* could have kept me from being here. You need me." Iolaus continued to hold him, finally letting go when Hercules' cries subsided. Herc finally turned and faced Iolaus.

"You look like shit Herc." Iolaus said it so plainly that the demigod couldn't help laughing. Iolaus tried to pull him into a kiss, but Herc pushed him away, shaking his head. "It's okay Hercules. I'll wait."

Hercules took a deep breath and finally spoke again. "What kind of spell is this? And Ares said you had a spell on you too."

Iolaus held his hand up and quietly walked to the door. He opened it suddenly and both Ares and Aphrodite fell in. "You want to explain it to him?"

"Okay Herc," 'Dite said, standing and helping Ares up. "You're putting on weight Ares. Anyway, the spell is like this one I have, that makes people fall in love. But it's been changed. See, instead of making you fall in love, it makes you fall into lust. And we're not talking the nice kind of lust. The kind sweetcheeks gets with every other person he meets. We're talking major, major lust. That's why you...well you hurt him like you did. It's also why you've been into, you know, doing things differently. There's also a touch of guilt thrown in. That's why your feelings are...intensified."

"Ares said Iolaus has a spell on him too," Herc said. "What's with him?"

"Have you noticed any kinds of changes in him Herc?" 'Dite asked. "I asked him, but he doesn't see any...no more then you would in yourself."

"Other then hitting me over the head with a frying pan, dumping me in a horse trough, and belting me on the jaw? No, I haven't." Herc couldn't help smiling at Iolaus, who grinned back. "Wait a second." Herc thought for a moment. "Iolaus, lately you've either been angry at me or lusty. Nothing else. When we were in that tavern, you got angry when I went to confront those men. You hit me over the head, dumped me in the trough, then barely spoke to me. Then later, when I went to 'Dite, you wanted me again. You didn't even want to talk." He looked at his sister. "Why didn't you see something when I went to your temple?"

"I wasn't looking for anything bro'. I can't just spot a spell. Even if I had seen something, I would've thought it was just your feelings to sweetcheeks, nothing more. Now lemme see...." She walked to Iolaus and took his hands in hers, staring into his eyes. She shook her head. "If there was a spell there it's not there now. Take a look yourself Arry."

Ares did the same thing and shook his head. "It was there. I saw it. But you're right. It's gone now. But I don't think it was a major one. It must have been temporary."

"Temporary spells, lusty demigods, and idiot Gods!" Iolaus suddenly snapped. "Why can't you give us any fucking answers!" Without warning he lunged at Ares, knocking him into the wall. "Son-of-a-bitch! All we want are fucking answers!" He grabbed a pitcher and hit Ares over the head. Ares went down, and Iolaus kept swinging.

"IOLAUS!" Herc yelled. "STOP IT!" Iolaus turned and glared at Hercules.

"Why? You didn't listen to me when I told you to stop did you? You just kept hurting me...I told you it hurt, but you kept going!" He took another swing at Ares, but Herc grabbed his arm.

"NO MORE!" He yanked Iolaus away, kicking and screaming. He finally cold-cocked Iolaus, and lay him on the bed. He moved to Ares, lying unconscious. "'Dite, is he going to be okay?" She nodded. Ares had bruises all over his face, one eye was swollen shut, and his mouth was bleeding. "How? He's a God."

"Herc, the pitcher was made on Olympus. It would hurt him. Just like everything on Olympus can hurt us. He'll heal in time. Just like Iolaus would."

Herc looked over at the bed. "I've never seen him like that. You know him. He's so gentle. You just said there was no spell on him now and he went off. Damn it! What the fuck is going on here."

"You got me bro'. I have no idea."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Poor Ares got hurt."

"This was a bad idea."

"No, it wasn't. While they try to figure out what's going on, we do what we want. But the best part is, they still think it has something to do with the missing shirt. I told you. Throw down a few false clues and no one is the wiser."

"But Hercules...."

"Screw Hercules! He doesn't give a damn about us. All he ever does is make fun of us. Let him suffer."

'Why do I get the feeling this is going to backfire.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Iolaus woke with no memory of what had happened. He was shocked to find his arms tied behind his back and the first sight he saw was Ares, who looked like he had been run over by a chariot. He saw Herc and Aphrodite sitting on the couch and smiled. "You want to tell me why I'm tied up? Kinky games?" They stared at him, neither smiling. "Okay, what happened to Ares?"

"You did Iolaus," Herc said quietly.

"I did *that* to the God of War? And *how* did *I*, a *mere* mortal, manage that?"

"With that." Herc pointed to the pitcher. "Made on Olympus and can cause pain to a God."

"You're full of shit Herc," Iolaus growled. He began to struggle at his bonds. "Untie me!"

Hercules shook his head. "Look at yourself Iolaus. I'm not letting you go."

Iolaus continued to struggle. "It's the spell Hercules! Can't you see that! Damn it let me go!"

"You're right Iolaus," Herc replied quietly. "It is a spell. After you did that to Ares, I belted you and knocked you out. The first thing you did when you came to was take a swing at 'Dite. So I tied you up. Then all I wanted to do was strip you and fuck you senseless. Still do." He looked at his sister. "She's stopping me Iolaus. She doesn't know how, but she's doing it. And I won't let you go until I know you're okay." He stood. "Come on sis. We need to go see 'dear old dad'. Maybe he has answers for us."

"HERCULES! GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING CHAIR!" Iolaus was screaming at the top of his lungs, and Ares groaned in his sleep. Hercules looked at his sister, she gave him a small smile, and Iolaus was gagged.

"I'm sorry sweetcheeks," she said softly.

Herc leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "I do love you." Iolaus stared at him, smiled, and kicked him in the groin. Herc's eyes went wide and he grabbed his crotch. "That hurt," he groaned, his voice up an octave.

He left with Aphrodite, leaving Iolaus struggling to get loose.

"That really hurt," Herc said.

"I bet it did," 'Dite answered.

Rounding a corner, they walked straight into Strife. "Hi Auntie," he said sweetly. "Hercules." A nod. "On my way to see Uncle Ares. Got a new war strategy worked out. He said if I do good, I get to run the next battle."

"Not now Strife," 'Dite said.

"Why not?" He saw the look on both their faces. "What happened to him?" Strife took off for Ares room, and Herc turned to follow.

"Aphrodite, go see Zeus. Find out what's going on. I'll go after Strife." She nodded, and Herc ran after Strife. He got to Ares room, and saw Strife by the bed, staring at his uncle.

"What happened to him Hercules? Did you do this?" He turned and glared at the demigod. Hercules shook his head. "Then who?" Hercules turned and stared...the chair was empty.

"Iolaus."

"He's a mortal. How could a mortal do this?"

"Strife, I want you to stay here with Ares. Don't leave him for *any* reason...none. Do you understand?" Herc was in a panic now. Iolaus was loose on Olympus, under a spell, and he was worried that Iolaus could mess with the wrong God. "If Iolaus comes back here, don't hurt him. Please. Someone is messing with his mind and I don't want him hurt."

"But...."

"Please Strife. Just bind him somehow, I don't care how. Tie him in knots and stuff him in the closet if you have to. Just don't hurt him."

Strife nodded. Hercules left and started to run after his sister, hoping Zeus would have the answers they needed. But something held him back. He heard the crash in Ares' room and ran back in. Strife was laying unconscious and Iolaus was trying to suffocate Ares.

"Iolaus what are you doing?!" He grabbed the hunter and tried to pull him away. Hermes heard the scream and ran in, watching what was happening. He helped Hercules pull Iolaus away from Ares, but it was not easy. Turning him around they both stared at the look on Iolaus' face. Iolaus was fuming and looked like a madman.

"I'm going to kill him!" Iolaus shouted and lunged for Ares again. Hermes managed to grab him, and, between him and Hercules, they managed to get him out of the room. Aphrodite came running down the hall, Athena behind her.

"What happened?" They asked. Iolaus got a leg loose and kicked Athena in the face. She smashed into the wall and just stared at him. Iolaus suddenly got a serene look on his face and they all turned and saw Cupid standing there with his bow.

"You shot him?" Herc asked.

Cupid shrugged. "I'm sorry uncle Herc but...." Herc cut him off.

"Thanks nephew." Cupid nodded to him and he looked down at Iolaus. "Hey buddy, you okay?"

Iolaus grinned at him. "Just peachy," he moaned, and planted a hard kiss on Herc's lips. "Let's find a room...just you and me." He started to pull Herc's shirt off, but the demigod stopped him.

"Iolaus, now isn't the mmmpphh." Iolaus' lips on his shut him up. Herc tried to put him down, but Iolaus wouldn't let go. He just wrapped his arms tighter around Herc's neck.

"Aww, come on Herkie. We find a room, with a bed, a nice soft bed. I'll undress you slow, just the way you like. I'll take my mouth and put it on your...." This time Herc kissed him to shut him up.

He finally broke the kiss and looked at Aphrodite. "If I get him alone am I going to...'Dite *no*!"

"Sorry bro'...but you do deserve it...and so does Iolaus." She shot him with an arrow. "And while you guys are...busy...Athena and I are going to look further into this." She opened a nearby door. "In you go," she giggled and shoved them in. She turned to the others. "Hermes, you keep an eye on Ares." She turned to see Athena staring at her. "What?"

"Look, maybe after what happened this wasn't such a good idea."

"Chill sis. This is *exactly* what they need. Especially *now*. I'm the Goddess of Love...I know these things...sheesh. Look Cupie, you and Strife, you two stay outside the door. If you hear anything unusual, bust in. And I mean *unusual*. Not moans and groans."

"Gotcha Mom," Cupid answered. Strife nodded in agreement.

"Come on Athena...we have answers to find...and quick. I don't look forward to keeping the two of them locked up in a room." Athena nodded in agreement.

"So Strife, did ya see the Hestians when they held their annual wrestling match for charity?"

"Oh yeah cuz. Nothing like virgins wrestling in mud...." They heard a crash and stood, but it was followed by a low moan, so they sat back down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The crash was items being cleared off a table by the demigod's arm. Herc sat Iolaus on the table, and knelt, unlacing his own boots and getting them off, while Iolaus kicked off his own. Herc then stood between Iolaus' legs, kissing him softly, pulling off the hunter's vest.

Iolaus' hands went to Herc's belts, undoing them, then slowly untucking his shirt. Breaking their kiss, he pulled Herc's shirt off, sighing as he always did when the demigod was bare to him. He pulled Hercules into a kiss, his tongue taking possession of Hercules' mouth, while the demigod pulled his own pants off. Iolaus' hands wandered down to his own pants, and he began to undo them. But his small hands were removed by larger ones.

"Let me," Hercules said softly. He pushed Iolaus onto his back, his hands moving down the hunter's chest, briefly stopping to tease the nipples until they were hard, "Time for that later," Herc said with a leer. His hands moved further down, undoing Iolaus' belts, easing his pants off, freeing the hunter's erection.

Taking Iolaus' hard cock in his hands, Hercules' stroked him, first gently, then harder. He moved his mouth to the head, flicking his tongue out, tasting sweet precum, licking his lips while Iolaus watched.

"Please...." Iolaus' whispered plea.

His hands moved to Iolaus' hips, as his mouth covered Iolaus' cock, taking it deep. Herc moved one hand, grabbing Iolaus' ass, pulling him deep, Iolaus writhing beneath him.

"Gods Herc...so good...." Iolaus gave one hard thrust and the demigod tasted the sweetness that was Iolaus, swallowing what he could. Pulling back, he reached for Iolaus, one hand winding in Iolaus' hair, pulling the hunter's mouth to his, sharing Iolaus' taste with him. Herc's other hand stroked the hunter's cock slowly, gathering the semen on his fingers, stroking his own cock. Looking down, watching his cock being coated with his lover's seed, nearly sent the demigod over the edge right then and there.

Pushing Iolaus flat on his back again, Herc teased the tight aperture, and began a slow

penetration. He eased inside, feeling the warmth of Iolaus' tightness gathering around his cock, and stilled when he was buried. Pulling out a bit, he pushed back in, still moving slow, taking his time.

"Sweet Iolaus...." A moan of pleasure. The demigod pulled out again, moving back in a bit harder.

Iolaus wrapped his legs around his lovers waist and pulled him in hard. "Need you...take me...."

The demigod's thrusts came harder, his pace quickening, his breaths panted. His hands under Iolaus' ass, pulling the blond tighter upon his cock, thrusting faster. Iolaus' hand moved to his cock, and Hercules moved one of his hands, covering his lovers, and they stroked Iolaus together.

"IOLAUS!" Hercules voice, so loud that Strife jumped up and hit his head.

"HERCULES!" Iolaus' voice as he felt Herc's warm seed bathe him.

The two men just smiled at each other, and Herc pulled Iolaus to the floor, holding the hunter in his arms.

"Love ya Herc," Iolaus said, his eyes glazed over.

"Me too," Herc answered.

A moment later Cupid stuck his head in. "Yep...they're asleep. But we better stay out here just in case."

"Okay," Strife said. He materialized a deck of cards. "So Cupe...you ever play a game called strip poker?"

"Nope," Cupid answered. "How do you play?"

"Allow me to show you...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two Gods were arguing again.

"I am going to make *her* pay for this!" The first said.

"I'm not doing anymore." The second said flat out.

"Oh yes you are. If you don't help me, I'm going to blame it *all* on you. Who do you think they'll believe?"

The second one nodded in defeat. "But no more fucking with anybody's head."

"*Don't* wuss out on me," the first one warned. "Just do what I say."

"Okay." The second one took a deep breath, and had a brief thought. 'I'll make sure they know it was you. I'll admit my part, but no more. I'm going to put an end to this.'

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Iolaus woke in the demigod's arms, feeling better then he had in a week. He glanced up at Hercules, who was sleeping so soundly he didn't move when the hunter extricated himself from the large arms. "I love you big guy." Words softly spoken, whispered into the demigod's ear, and a kiss to the top of his head. Iolaus stood, grabbing his clothes, getting dressed, and went to the door. He opened it slowly, and couldn't help grinning. There were Cupid and Strife, both naked and in an interesting position. He quietly stepped over the exhausted Gods, and made his way to Ares' room. He had a clear memory now of what he had done, and had to make sure Ares was okay.

'Why Iolaus? He makes your life miserable, does the same to Hercules, and everyone else. Why care?' He had the answer as well. 'Because Iolaus, he's never lashed out at you like that before...never hit you when you were down. He always fights fair....'

He stepped into the room and Hermes was alert, standing and ready to fight. "I'm not...I mean I..." the hunter was stammering as he got a look at the injured God of War. "...I didn't mean to hurt him Hermes. I got so angry. I don't know why." A hand on his shoulder and he turned to see his lover smiling at him.

"Ares knows Iolaus," Herc said softly. "He won't hold it against you. He'll find something else to get pissed at us for."

"Actually," Ares whispered. "He dented my favorite pitcher. I've had that for a thousand years." He looked at Hermes. "Did they leave *you* to guard me?" Hermes nodded. "Oh wonderful. Nice to know someone cared enough to leave me guarded by the 'very best.'"

Hermes looked at Hercules. "You okay now? Any more weird feelings?"

Herc grinned. "No. None at all. I want to fuck Iolaus..." he looked at the hunter, "...but that's pretty normal. Actually Iolaus, I just want to hold you, look at you...tell you how much I love you." He pulled Iolaus into his arms, and took possession of his mouth. With the full consent of Iolaus, who responded with a moan against his lover's mouth.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Ares groaned.

"*He's* normal," Hermes laughed. "I think it should be safe to leave you alone. By the way, where are *your* bodyguards?"

"They passed out," Herc smiled. "And judging from the way they look, they had a pretty nice time too."

"Cupid and Strife?" Ares asked with a smile.

"Yeah...how'd you know?" Iolaus asked.

"I know all," Ares stated flatly. He got out of bed, staggering a bit. "I'm fine. Just a slight headache." With a thought he was dressed, much to Iolaus' chagrin, which showed on Iolaus' face, which Ares noticed...as did the demigod.

Hercules felt such intense jealousy that he immediately moved away from Iolaus. "It's not over with yet Iolaus. Cupid's arrow must have just healed it for a while." He suddenly reached out his hand, grabbing Iolaus by the hair, pulling their mouths together. Iolaus tried to push him away as the kiss turned from gentle and soft to hard and brutal.

Hermes and Ares managed to pull Hercules away, but not before the demigod bit Iolaus' lip, drawing blood.

Licking the blood over his lips, he leered at his lover, and was prepared to fight his brothers to get to Iolaus. But a smack from Ares brought him back. Blinking, he looked at Iolaus. "I'm sorry." Iolaus saw the tear falling before Herc turned away.

Iolaus went to move to him, but Hermes grabbed his arm, keeping him away. "It'll be okay Iolaus. You better come with me. You'll end up attacking Ares again."

"But...." Iolaus started to say, but realized Hermes was right. "Herc...I know you didn't mean it. I love you. Always." He let Hermes lead him out of the room and down the hall a bit, before he let his own tears come.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back in the room, Hercules turned to Ares. "If you can't break the spell, I want you to send me far away from him. I don't care where. I can't hurt him again Ares. All I wanted to do just now was strip him and *take* him. But it was different then before. I wanted to hurt him...give him pain. Promise me you'll do this for me Ares. I know you won't break your word."

"The only thing I'm promising you is to solve this once and for all. *I'm* the only one that has any right to make your lives miserable. I'm the only one good at it...I *excel* at it." He smiled. "And no one is taking that pleasure away from me."

"Nice to know you care," Herc smiled back. "Where do we start?"

Ares sat on the edge of the bed. "I don't know. Who on Olympus doesn't like you?"

Herc gave a depreciative laugh. "Is there anyone who does?"

"Okay," Ares nodded. "Who doesn't like Iolaus?"

Herc moved to the bed, sitting beside his brother. "There are a few there also."

"Maybe we're going about this the wrong way Hercules. Maybe it's someone who has a dislike of *both* of you." Lips at his neck. "What are you doing?"

Hercules moved his mouth to Ares' ear. "I have this urge to satisfy a *need*..." His hands moved to his boots and he quickly undid the lacings and pulled them off. "...I couldn't do it with Iolaus. I'd hurt him. But you, you'd enjoy it." His tongue snaked in, and he bit the lobe. "Get rid of our clothes big brother...I want to have you now."

"Herc...." Ares was cut off as Hercules swung around so he was facing Ares, and he stood between the God's legs, bending so his lips were hard upon Ares' own, his tongue finding no resistance as it slid between Ares' lips, taking possession of the War God's mouth, as he had Iolaus' such a short while before. Ares opened his eyes and watched as Hercules undid his own pants, freeing his erection, pulling them off. Ares was suddenly pushed onto his back, then watched as his boots were pulled off, followed by hands on his belts.

"Since you won't do it...I will," Hercules growled. As soon as the belts were loosened, Herc tore down Ares pants with a fury, and climbed upon his brother. "I'm going to fuck you Ares. I know how much you like that." He didn't wait for an answer. His hormones were raging, and he wanted release. He sheathed himself within his brother, and, for the briefest possible moment, Ares tried to pull away. "*NO*!" The demigod's voice was low and possessive, and he held Ares steady. He took Ares hard, watching his cock as he pulled out almost all the way, leaving the tip within, then thrust back in. It was brutal, and the demigod had never felt anything like it. He grabbed Ares' cock, stroking it hard, and watched as Ares released his seed, covering them both.

A howl, and Hercules released into Ares, still going at it long after he was empty, finally collapsing upon him. He removed his cock abruptly, rolling onto his back. Blue eyes met deep brown, and Herc sat up, his head in his hands.

"Iolaus," he whispered. "I would have hurt him..." He looked at his brother. "Ares...I...."

"Don't apologize. You were right. I like it that way." He studied his brother's face and saw it. "Pure animal lust...that's what you felt, isn't it? The need to take what you wanted, no restrictions, no rules." Hercules nodded, a little ashamed. "It's something we both get from..." Ares eyes widened. "...our father."

Hercules shook his head. "Zeus may be a lot of things, but why would he do this? I hurt Iolaus...he wouldn't make me do that." He stood, pulling on his pants. Sitting back down to pull on his boots, he looked at his brother. "Zeus?"

Ares shrugged and pulled on his own clothes. "What say we go find out?" Hercules nodded and the two men went to find their father.

On their way down the hall they woke up Cupid and Strife.

"Seven naked Hestians just went by," Ares said with a grin.

The two young Gods jumped up and flew down the hall.

"Teach them to fall asleep at their posts."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Now they think it's Zeus!" Apollo giggled. "This is getting better and better."

"Enough!" Deimos shouted. He stood and glared at his uncle. For once, the annoying cackle was not heard. "You know, I agreed to this for some fun. But Iolaus got hurt, and when dad finds out, we are *both* dead Gods."

Apollo stood, standing and glaring at his nephew. He gripped Deimos' arm tight, glaring at him. "They'll think it was you. I'll tell them. Like I said, who do you think they'll believe? Now sit down, shut up, and let's watch." He turned back to the scrying pool.

Out of fear, Deimos watched...but he wouldn't allow anyone else to get hurt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Iolaus and Hermes wandered the halls, looking for anything unusual.

"We'll know it when we see it," Hermes had said.

Iolaus peeked into a room and watched Hera going at it with Hades.

"Normal," Hermes said.

Another room found Poseidon tied up, Artemis standing over him with a studded whip.

"Normal...hey wait a second...." They watched as Deimos came sneaking out of a room, then saw a hand snatch him back. They ran to the room and listened to what was being said.

"I told you to stay put!"

"Look, I don't want to be a part of this anymore. Taking Herc's shirt, yeah it was my idea, but I just wanted to make him nuts. I liked watching him lose it when he was trying to figure out who was selling it. But you, you had to take it further. And I don't know why. Casting a spell on him and Iolaus? What kind of bullshit is that? And not just *any* spell."

"You have a lot to learn nephew. Now sit down and shut up...before I hurt you."

The two men moved away.

"Apollo?" Iolaus asked.

"Yep," answered Hermes. "The little snot. When Herc finds out about this, he's going to blow every blood vessel in his body...and I'm gonna watch him as he tears that pansy-ass to shreds."

"What about Deimos?" Iolaus asked. "He started it with the shirt."

"But that's Deimos. He's supposed to be God of Fear, but he's more Strife's equal in mischief. And I don't think he meant Herc and you any harm. Just a little aggravation. Now let's go find my brothers and let them know."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hercules and Ares were arguing every step of the way...like two little children.

"He wouldn't do this," Herc insisted.

"Would too!" Ares snapped back. "That's Zeus...always trying to manipulate everything. You do know he wishes you were more like him don't you?"

"Yeah...and what of it?" Herc replied. "He wishes we were *all* like him."

"Yeah, but none more so then *you*."

"Not true!" Herc shouted.

"Is so!" Ares yelled.

"You lie!" Herc was getting red in the face.

"Do not!" Ares was turning colors too.

"Do too!" Herc pulled his fist back.

"Give it your best shot!" Ares drew his back.

They were about to come to blows when Bliss came running around the corner, smack into them. Ares picked him up.

"Where are you going?" He growled, trying to sound menacing.

The young God had no fear of his grandfather and squirmed out of his arms. "She's going to hurt me!" He squealed. They heard a noise and prepared for the worst. Instead they saw Eris running down the hall, carrying a towel.

"He needs a bath and I got conned into it. Come here Bliss." Bliss backed up. "Bliss, if you're good, I'll tell you the story of when uncle Hercules," she snorted, "was a pig."

Herc started to say something but Bliss beat him to it. "Iolaus already told me that story. He told me that you turned into a chicken." Bliss made a chicken sound, blew a raspberry at her and continued running. She was about to go after him, but she paused. "I'm gonna kill Iolaus. By the way little brother, Deimos has so far made about two thousand dinars from your shirt. You might want to go get the money." She then ran after Bliss.

"*Deimos*?" Both men said.

"I'll kill him!" Herc said murderously. He made a motion with his hands and growled. "I'll wring his little neck. I don't care if he is your son!"

"I'll help Herc. Let's go find him." He closed his eyes and concentrated. "This way!" They took off, rounded a corner, and ran into Hermes and Iolaus, who were running to find them.

Iolaus jumped to his feet. "It's Deimos."

"We know," Herc said.

Hermes stood. "And Apollo," he added.

"APOLLO?"

Iolaus nodded. "They're over there." He nodded down the hall.

"I've been waiting a long time to have a reason to do Apollo harm," Ares said calmly.

"Take a number!" Herc growled.

They ran to the room, but there was nobody there...just a note. Iolaus picked it up. "'Life's a bitch...suffer.'"

"AHHHH!" Herc yelled, punching a wall. He grimaced and held his hand. "Olympian wall...Olympian pain. This fucking hurts."

Hearing a noise behind them they turned to see Deimos staring at them. Hercules was about to throttle him, and he saw that the young God's eyes were frightened.

"I didn't mean for it to go this far," he said quietly. "I just wanted to make you crazy by selling your shirt. But Apollo, he is *totally* whacked. I helped him with the spell...it was just supposed to make ya real horny uncle Herc. Nothing more. But he messed with it." Deimos lowered his head. "I didn't want ya hurt Iolaus...not like, ya know, what happened."

While Hercules was trying to decide if he should strangle his nephew or not, Iolaus had already made up his mind.

"Look Deimos," the hunter said, his voice low. "I'm not sure how I feel, but I know you didn't mean things to go this far. Me and Hermes heard you talking to Apollo." He looked at his lover. "Herc, he didn't mean it. If it weren't for the spell, what happened with your shirt would have been funny and you know it." He turned back to Deimos. "Where did Apollo go?"

"He knew you were coming close to catching us. He also knew I was going to break the spell." Deimos couldn't help cackling and Herc took a step towards him.

The demigod grabbed his nephew by the throat and squeezed. "DO IT...NOW!" Deimos nodded, closed his eyes, opened them, and spoke.

"It's done...it's gone." Herc squeezed harder and watched as Deimos turned blue.

"Herc, put him down. If he says it's gone, I believe him." Iolaus' hand on his arm, then Iolaus' eyes meeting his, and Herc acquiesed, dropping his nephew. "Deimos, where did Apollo go?"

"He went after the one person who means just as much to uncle Herc as to uncle Ares...he's gone to Corinth...he's going to mess with Iphicles."

"IPHICLES!" The God of War and the demigod both got red in the face.

"Wait a second Hercules," Ares said. "You know...."

"About you and Iph? Yeah...all of Corinth does. And no, I don't give a shit. Now why don't you zap us there?"

"With pleasure."

Hercules found himself in the castle, Ares by his side. "Where is everyone else?"

"Hercules, the fewer mortals here, the better. As soon as we find Iph, I'm getting him to safety and you and I will have a few 'words' with Apollo."

They rounded a corner and ran straight into Iphicles. Ares stared for a moment, then pulled the king into a kiss. Hercules rolled his eyes and pulled the two apart. "Look guys, lock lips later okay. I want to get my hands on Apollo."

Iphicles grinned. "Apollo? Hercules, did you have another fight with Iolaus?" It was an innocent question, intentionally laced with innuendo, but the demigod was not in the mood.

"Listen up *Iphy*...another crack like that and Ares will be carrying you everywhere for the next two months because your legs will be broken." He looked at the God. "Well...do you sense him anywhere?"

"No...but Deimos was telling the truth." Ares' voice was firm and sure.

"Would someone please tell me what's going on?" Iphicles was quite confused. "Oh and Herc, I was in a tavern in Mycenae and I bought this." He pointed to a frame on the wall. "It's a piece of your shirt."

"Oh no," Ares groaned.

That was too much for the demigod. "AHHHH!" He grabbed Iphicles by the arms and throttled him. "I can't take this anymore! That fucking shirt!" Then he was holding air, as Iphicles had vanished.

"Like I said...life's a bitch." Apollo's voice echoed in the halls.

"APOLLOOOOO!" Hercules and Ares' shouts echoed through the castle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Menawhile back on Olympus, the Gods had split up, all trying to hone in on Apollo. None were very happy over what had transpired...then again none were overly fond of the blond God. He had pissed off more of his family then Ares and Hercules combined.

Iolaus was pacing the halls with Deimos when they spotted Apollo, Iphicles in his arms. Iolaus took off after them, but lost them. The hallway they were in now had what seemed like endless doors.

"Uh-oh," Deimos said, with a cackle.

"Uh-oh?" Iolaus asked, ready to strangle the God himself over that cackle.

"Yeah...this is the 'Lost Hall'. It's sort of like Hades 'Lost Souls' room, only worse. See, all these doors lead somewhere. But you only get the chance to open three. If you open the third one and you don't find what you want, you lose it forever. It's how I lost my puppy when I was a kid. Phobos put him in one of the rooms and I couldn't find him again. Boy were Graegus and Cerberus mad when their daughter was nowhere to be found."

'Graegus and Cerberus?' Iolaus thought. 'And people think me and Herc make an odd couple.' Aloud, "Look birdbrain, I don't feel like losing Iphicles. Herc *and* Ares will kill me...and you. We need to wait for them."

"You don't have to wait long Iolaus," Ares' voice came from behind them.

"Oh shit!" Herc snapped. "Not the 'Lost Hall'!"

"You know it?" Iolaus asked.

"Only by reputation. Athena told me that Eris brought Strife here when he was a kid, put him in a room, and nobody noticed he was gone for almost fifty years." He leaned in closer and whispered, "They say that's what drove him over the edge."

"So what do we do?" Iolaus asked, wide-eyed. "From what Deimos said, we only get three chances, then Iph is lost. Herc, there's gotta be at least twenty doors here."

"I think it's this one," Ares said, opening a door.

"ARES!" Herc shouted, but it was too late. Flames shot out, singing the War God's hand.

"Shit that hurt!" Ares grimaced.

"Great!" Hercules growled. "Now we only have two chances. You gotta think about this Ares. There's gotta be some method to Apollo's madness. I hope." He walked along the hall, touching each door, then came to one. "I'm getting good vibes off of this one." He smiled and opened it. Three naked Iolaus' jumped out and pounced on him, their hands and mouths moving everywhere over the demigod's body.

"Not as good as three naked Gabby's, but nice nonetheless," Ares said with a smile.

Herc just lay there, closing his eyes without thinking, a big grin on his face, letting the hands and mouths caress him.

"Herc...Herc!" Iolaus' voice.

Herc opened his eyes and gulped, his face bright red, and he pushed the three Iolaus' off of him. "Sorry. I'd like to keep you all, but I probably wouldn't survive it." He shoved them back into the room.

"Nice Herc," Ares said. "We have one more, then we lose Iph. You and your libido."

"ME! I'm not the one who went for one door without thinking!" Hercules face was getting red from anger.

"I think I know what to do," Iolaus said.

"WHAT!" The son's of Zeus snapped.

He turned to Deimos and whispered something. Deimos nodded and cackled, and Iolaus was ready to belt him one, when Alcmene appeared.

"Mother!" Herc shouted. "What is *she* doing here?"

"That's a good question dear," Alcmene said. "Can someone please answer that? One moment I'm stirring stew, the next, I'm on Olympus."

"Mother...." Hercules began. He quickly filled her in. "But I still don't understand. Iolaus, was this your idea?"

"Yeah Herc. If anyone could sense Iph, it's his mother." He looked at Alcmene. "Alcmene, I know you can find Iphicles. You have to. We only have one more chance."

Alcmene nodded and took a deep breath. Walking to each door, she stood in front of it, touched it, and shook her head. She came to the next to last door, touched it, and nodded. Herc was about to open the door when she grabbed his hand suddenly. "Wait." She touched it again. "No...it feels like him, but it's not. My son is not in there." Hercules nodded and they moved to the last door. A touch, and Alcmene closed her eyes. "Hercules...he's in there."

Hercules and Ares both jumped for the door, flinging it open. There sat Iphicles, staring at the walls. He looked up when he saw his brother, lover, and mother.

"Well, it's about time you got here," Iphicles said. "Took you long enough."

"How would you like to stay here forever," Ares said with a grin.

"I'll pass," Iph answered, jumping up and leaving the room. "Iolaus, at least you have a brain. Left up to *them*..." (he nodded to Herc and Ares), "...I would have been here forever."

"Ares...."

"Alright Hercules." A wave of his hand and Alcmene was gone.

"Is she going to remember?" Hercules asked.

"No," Ares answered.

"Good. Now lets go find Apollo."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Apollo was packing a bag. 'They found him. I can't believe it. Who knew that Iolaus had a brain? I figured he thought with his cock.' The God had packed almost all of his stuff. 'I'm off to Rome...gonna change my name to Phoebus, and get worshipped by Caesar and his goonies.' All packed, he waved his hand to leave, but nothing happened. 'Concentrate.' He thought hard, picturing the Roman coliseum, opened his eyes, but he was still in his room. 'Oh shit!'

"Going somewhere?" Ares' voice came from the doorway. He was standing with Hercules, Iolaus, and Iphicles. A few other Gods were behind them, and no one was happy.

"Who...me?" Apollo said, his voice rising a few octaves. "Nah...just cleaning up."

"Uh-huh," Herc said, his face looking positively murderous. "Come here Apollo."

The God backed up and concentrated on a tree...with himself at the top. But nothing happened.

"No powers little brother," Ares said, a hint of malice in his voice. "You don't go anywhere...except...." A thought, and Apollo found himself on a target, bound hand and foot. He noticed that there were farm animals scattered about, but didn't think twice about it. "Now we have some fun. Iolaus, you're the best archer...go for it."

The hunter stood in front of the target, bow at the ready. Apollo's eyes went wide as he saw whose bow Iolaus had...Cupid's. He looked back at the farm animals, and back at Iolaus, and he understood what they were going to do.

"Wait!" Cried Hercules. He blindfolded his lover. "Okay Iolaus...go for it."

Iolaus drew back, gritted his teeth...and dropped the bow. "I can't." He pulled the blindfold off. "Hercules, I can't do this. I mean, I want revenge and all...but animals? Couldn't we just make him look at Charon...or better, how about Falafel?"

"Wuss!" Iphicles snapped. "Gimme that!" He picked up the bow and drew back. But Iolaus pushed him and the arrow landed in Ares' ass. Fortunately, however, Ares turned the moment the arrow hit, and he was looking at Iphicles, so the arrow didn't have any strange effects on him.

"Idiots!" Herc growled. He picked up the bow and shot the arrow before anyone could stop him. Unfortunately, Hera had popped in to watch the revenge, and Apollo was looking in that particular direction when the arrow hit. The bindings holding him disappeared, and he ran towards her, now deeply in lust with her, and Hera ran off screaming.

Iolaus started to laugh, and soon all had joined him, with the exception of the demigod.

"NO! It should have been with a bull...or a sheep!" Herc ranted.

"Ares...." Iolaus said quietly. Ares nodded and Herc and Iolaus found themselves in the house, in bed, very naked.

"Aww Herc," Iolaus smiled, rolling atop his lover, straddling his chest, taking Herc's hand in his, and kissing the palm. "This was almost as good. And besides, all is back to normal now. Pieces of your shirt are floating around, but, thanks to Deimos' money making idea, that new orphanage got built in Parnasus. Not to mention that new school in Olynthus. And Apollo, well he did do one good thing...made me see how much I like it when you take control. You hurt me that night in the cave Herc, but having you take things into your hands like that...it was...intoxicating. Without the intense pain, it would have been wonderful." He paused, searching his lover's eyes. "Hercules, I love you." His finger moving across Herc's lips, over his cheek. "Take me...truly make me yours."

"Iolaus, I can't...."

"Yes, you can Herc. Aphrodite said that what you did in the cave was *you*...but without the pain part. You've always been *mine* Hercules. Don't you think it's about time you made me *yours*? I want to belong to you Herc. I have for so long." He paused, taking a deep breath. "As for pain Herc, well I..." His eyes moved away from his lovers. "...there are different kinds of pain. Some pain can be pleasure." He moved two fingers to the demigod's nipple and pinched it. Hercules moaned and arched into the fingers. "You see. You enjoy it when I do things like this." The other nipple received the same, and Hercules moaned louder. "What do you want to do to me Herc? I can't stop you from taking what you want...and I *know* you'd never hurt me." Then both his hands on Herc's nipples, pinching even harder. The demigod grabbed those hands, pulling them away, glaring at Iolaus.

"Iolaus...don't do this."

"Why not Herc?" Iolaus said, glaring back at him. "You won't stop me...I *own* you. And I'll do what I want, when I want." He pulled his hands from the demigod's, moving them back to Herc's chest.

"No," Herc's calm voice. "You won't." He grabbed Iolaus' hands again, and shifted their bodies so Iolaus was laying across his knees. Taking both of Iolaus' hands in one of his large ones, his other began to softly caress the blond's ass.

"Herc," Iolaus said, a bit shocked at what he *knew* Herc was going to do. "You wouldn't."

"You said take control Iolaus...I think you need a little discipline. To make up for hitting me over the head with that frying pan."

"But Herc...." The hunter started to say.

*SMACK*! The first blow was hard, leaving a mark on the hunter's cheek.

*SMACK*! The second blow left a handprint.

*SMACK*! The third blow had Herc's hand hurting.

Hercules felt his cock growing unbearably hard, as *his* hunter writhed beneath him. He was also aware that this was not lost on Iolaus. However, looking at the marks on the cheeks beneath his hand, made him pause. He was about to stop, when Iolaus snapped, "I thought I belonged to you Hercules!"

Herc growled at him, and raised his hand again.

*SMACK*! This slap was followed by fingers digging into flesh, leaving more fingerprints on the hunter's creamy white ass.

*SMACK*! A caress followed this, fingertips lightly rubbing Iolaus' balls.

*SMACK*! A moan from the hunter, a groan from the demigod, and a finger was eased into the tight aperture of the smaller man. The finger was shortly joined by another, and both moved deeper within, until they hit that one spot within Iolaus....

"HERCULES!"

Hercules turned the hunter onto his back, moving him across the bed, his fingers maintaining their rhythm within. His own needs very apparent now, Hercules reluctantly removed his fingers, the hunter whimpering at the loss. "Shhh...it's okay love."

Herc moved his mouth down Iolaus' body, Iolaus feeling hot breath on his cock head, followed by a lick to the slit, any other thoughts out of his mind for the moment. Then Hercules' hot, wet mouth, engulfing his shaft, swallowing him deeply, sucking hard, hands caressing his legs, and Iolaus gave himself over to the pleasure only Hercules could give him.

"Hercules." Iolaus' hands winding in his lover's hair, fucking Hercules' mouth. "Oh yes..." Eyes closing. "Now Herc...NOW!" The hunter came, and the demigod drank of his lover, moving his head slightly back, swallowing Iolaus' sweetness, then covering his lover's cock again, licking Iolaus clean.

"That was amazing," Iolaus moaned. He didn't have time to say anymore, as Herc covered the hunter's body with his own, his tongue reaching out to lick Iolaus lips, sharing Iolaus' taste with him. Iolaus' lips parted and Hercules' tongue entered his mouth, taking possession of it.

"Mine...." Hercules' deep moan.

Iolaus' legs moved to Herc's shoulders, his eyes met Hercules' and the salacious look the demigod saw caused him to growl and thrust into the hunter, sheathing himself in one move. He stilled, teasing his lover, undulating within the hunter.

"Hercules please...." A plea.

"Please what love?" The demigod eased out, the tip of his cock staying within, then thrust back in. "Please fuck you?" Another pull out, another push in. "Feels good, doesn't it...." Hercules began to move at a faster pace, his hands on the hunter's hips, taking Iolaus, taking *his* property, and doing what he wanted. He had one coherent thought before he got lost in his lust...Iolaus had been right. This, this was what Hercules had wanted. To own Iolaus, to make Iolaus his. And, judging from Iolaus' moans, he was enjoying it too. A look down at his lover's face, and he was in the throes of passion and lust, one hand moving to Iolaus' cock, stroking it hard and fast, like his cock within his lover.

And then Hercules howled his completion. He bathed Iolaus with his seed, as the hunter's semen exploded over his hand. Iolaus' legs slid from his shoulders, and the two reluctantly separated. Herc gentled himself from Iolaus, shifted, and pulled Iolaus into his lap. Bringing his fingers to his lips, he licked the hunter's sweetness, moaning when Iolaus' tongue joined his. They lay together, Iolaus wrapped in Herc's arms, and the demigod kissed his lover hard.

"Herc...." Iolaus' panting voice. "That was...oh gods Herc...."

"You liked that I take it," Herc said, in a teasing tone.

"Uh-huh." The hunter grinned. "But that doesn't mean that I'm going to let you be in charge all the time." He flipped them so he was atop the demigod. "My turn now."

And Iolaus proceeded to take possession of Hercules, making love to him so passionately, that the demigod didn't think he'd get out of bed for a week.

He was close...Herc couldn't move for three days.

 

THE END

Chapter Disclaimer: Hera is still on the run...she tried hiding in Rome, changing her name to Juno, but it was no use...Apollo found her. When they were last seen, she was off to hide in Tartarus, Apollo in hot pursuit.