Herc And Ioulaus The First Time (Forget All The Romance Stuff This Is How It Really Happened)

by Blaze Devorox

Fandom: Hercules

Pairing: Hercules/Iolaus

DISCLAIMER; I do not own these people and I am not making any money on this.

WARNING; NC17, M/M sex If you are under age or not in to this please leave now.

 

Herc And Ioulaus The First Time (Forget All The Romance Stuff This Is How It Really Happened)

by Blaze Devorox

 

Iolaus; Herc are you awake?

Herc; I am now .

Iolaus; I have a bit of a problem.

Herc; OH , does it have any thing to do with what’s jabbing me in the back?

Iolaus; Yea.

Herc; Well you have two hands, don’t you?

Iolaus; I tried that , but it’s just not enough. I need the real thing.

Herc; Can’t you wait till we get to a village?

Iolaus; No I NEED to do it now.

Herc; Well what do you want me to do about it?

Iolaus; Well we could …..

Herc; NO!

Iolaus; Ah Herc come on, I can’t ask Xena or Gabrielle. They're asleep, any way if I did ask Xena would most likely deck me.

Herc; Like I won't?

Iolaus; Come on Herc it’s not like you haven’t done it before.

Herc; NO

Iolaus; Ah Herc come on, I can’t ask Xena or Gabrielle. They're asleep, any way if I did ask Xena would most likely deck me.

Herc; Like I won't?

Iolaus; Come on Herc it’s not like you haven’t done it before.

Herc; Iolaus NO.

Iolaus; You don’t love me.

Herc; Iolaus I do love you.

Iolaus; If you really loved me you would?

Herc; NO

Iolaus; You don’t love me.

Herc; Iolaus I do love you, But….

Iolaus; You say you love me , but you won’t do this one thing for me.

Herc; Iolaus if it’s not one thing it’s anther. Alright get some oil.

Iolaus; Got some right here.

Herc; How come I got this feeling I’ve been set up.

Iolaus; Would I do that to my best buddy?

Herc; Yes. Iolaus stop that I take off my pants myself.

Iolaus; Sorry but hurry up will you.

Herc; OK their off. Ouch what are you doing back there?

Iolaus; Getting you ready, I don’t want to hurt you, hold still. I thought you did this before.

Herc; I have just been a while.

Iolaus; Alright you ready?

Herc; No but lets do it any way.

Iolaus; OK here it goes. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Herc you are right it has been a long time for you. You are so tight.

Herc; Iolaus keep it down , you don’t want to wake up Xena and Gabrielle do? How would we ever explane this to them?

Iolaus; I don’t care. This is fantasic. OH GODS OH GODS SWEET APHRODITE I’M COMEINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Herc; Bout time.

Iolaus; Oh Herc that was grate I really owe you one. Any thing any time just you say it.

Herc; OK roll over and hand me the oil.

Iolaus; What?

Herc; You herd me roll over and gave me that oil.

Iolaus; Herc your kidding right?

Herc; You just said you owe me . Any thing any time I name it. Well I’m nameing it, so gave me that oil and roll over. It’s my turn.

Iolaus; Me and my big mouth.

Herc; We can do that later, hold still while I get you ready.

Iolaus; I have a feeling this is not the end of this. Oh take it easy Herc it’s been a while for me too. Oh Gods you are big.

Xena; Bout time thouse two stoped dancing around each other and got down to bussness.

Gabrielle; Quite Xena . We don’t want them to know we’er awake, it would embaress them to no end.

Xena; As if any one could sleep with all that going on over there.

Gabrielle; I know Iolaus does get nosey doesn’t he? Hercules isn’t going to hurt him is he?

Xena; Never, lessen Herc’s comeing and so is Iolaus from the sound of it.

Gabrielle; What’s that sliping sound , their not you know.

Xena; No just kissing.

Gabrielle; That ’s sweet. Uhmm Xena you know that problem Iolaus had earlyer , well….

Xena; Gabrielle no, lets go to sleep.

Gabrielle; But Xena , if you really loved me you would.

Xena; Here we go agan.

 

da58@aol.com

http://members.tripod.com/~blazedeverox/storys.html