Title:Happy Birthday Hercules

by The Huntress

Rated:NC17...You know why. Or you wouldn't be reading this fic.

Disclaimer: Not mine...Never were...Should've been.

 

Happy Birthday Hercules

by The Huntress

"I love you Herc," Iolaus said. "I love you and I want to be yours." He walked at a faster pace, nearly breaking into a sprint. "Yeah Iolaus...that sounds good. Keep practicing, and maybe you'll actually get up the nerve to tell him how you feel when you see him." Iolaus repeated the phrase over and over, on his way to see Hercules. It was two days to Herc's birthday, and Iolaus was going to tell him, finally tell him, how he felt about the demigod. That was going to be his birthday present to Hercules. He only hoped that Herc wouldn't punch him in the mouth when he said it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I love you Iolaus," Hercules said. "I love you and I want to be yours." He walked at a faster pace, and he broke into a run. "Okay Herc...you've been practicing for a week now. Just open your mouth when you see him and let the words come. Don't chicken out like you have the last ten times you were going to tell him." Hercules repeated the phrase over and over, on his way to see Iolaus. All he had thought about for the last week was his upcoming birthday, and the fact that he was getting older. He *had* to tell Iolaus already. If he put it off any longer, they'd both die of old age before he opened his mouth and told Iolaus his feelings. He only hoped that Iolaus wouldn't turn away or laugh at him when he said it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Neither was looking where they were going, and they collided with each other. Both sat up, Iolaus holding his head, Herc holding his stomach.

"You have a hard head Iolaus," Herc said with a laugh.

"Yeah, well your stomach isn't exactly flabby Herc," he replied with a giggle. "Where were you rushing to anyway?"

"Me? You weren't exactly skipping along." He looked over Iolaus' shoulder. "Just checking to make sure nothing was after you."

"I was just coming over to wish you an early birthday. I'm bored anyway, sitting in the house. I made all the repairs, though I don't know why. I'm almost never there. Sometimes I think I should just get rid of it. I could live outdoors." He smiled. 'Or with you,' he thought.

'I love you Iolaus and I want to be yours.' Herc repeated the words in his head, but what came out was, "So you want to do some fishing or maybe head into Thebes? That new serving girl at the tavern has her eye on you, you know."

'Wish you had your eyes on me Herc,' Iolaus thought. Aloud, "Fishing is good. Maybe you'd like to spar for a while. Demigods have to keep in shape too you know."

"Sounds good. We could go over by the lake. At least there are trees so we'll be shaded. And if we work up a sweat, we can take a dip after."

"Sounds good to me too Herc," Iolaus answered. "Lets get going."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Two hours later, both men were dripping with sweat.

"I gotta cool off Herc," Iolaus said. His vest already shed, he pulled off his boots, and was starting to remove his pants when he noticed the oddest look coming over Herc's face. 'Is he blushing?' Iolaus thought. 'Nah, he's just worn out.'

He finished getting undressed and ran into the water, diving under. Hercules watched him go under, and when Iolaus came up for air, all Herc noticed was that the hunter looked magnificent wet, like a water nymph...a *gorgeous* water nymph. He noticed Iolaus staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Come on in Herc...the water's great. Really refreshing." Iolaus was giggling "Something wrong?"

Hercules shook his head. "Nothing Iolaus," he said aloud, thinking, 'I love you Iolaus, I love you Iolaus.' He stripped and joined his friend in the lake. They spent a while just playing, like kids again, splashing each other, racing, and generally making fools of themselves. But they were having fun, and came out of the water laughing hysterically, and feeling good. They lay on the grass, drying in the sun, and both were staring at the other's nakedness. But not when the other was looking. The two, in sync, both shifted to their sides, resting their chins on their palms, two pair of blue eyes finally meeting.

'I love you Herc, I love you and I want to be yours,' Iolaus thought. 'Come on Iolaus, how hard can it be. Just say it. You keep this up and you're gonna die alone. What's the worst that can happen? He hits you and never speaks to you again. Could be worse...I guess.' He took a deep breath and was about to speak, but Herc spoke first.

"Iolaus, there's something I have to tell you. I'm not quite sure how to say this. I...I wanted to tell you for a while, but with my birthday coming up, I keep thinking I'm getting older, and there will be less time for certain things." He paused and Iolaus took a turn at speaking.

"Yeah Herc. I know what you mean. I been wanting to tell you something too. But I've been too much of a coward to say anything. But you go first. What I have to say can wait."

"A coward Iolaus? You? Since when?" He laughed and Iolaus frowned, his eyes downcast. "I'm sorry Iolaus. Tell me."

'I love you Herc and I want to be yours. Go for it...no better time.' Iolaus was about to say it, when Herc spoke again.

"I...Iolaus I...I want to tell you...Iolaus, I love you." Hercules paused for a moment, letting the words sink into Iolaus' brain. "Wow. That wasn't as tough as I thought it would be." He searched Iolaus' eyes for a reaction, but all Iolaus was doing was staring at him, mouth agape. "I'm sorry Iolaus. I *had* to say it. And I don't love you like a brother. I mean I do, but...." He didn't get a chance to finish. Iolaus pushed him onto his back, and pounced on him, kissing him hard.

Iolaus broke the kiss, and stared into Herc's eyes. He had the biggest grin Hercules had ever seen. "Oh Hercules," was all he said, before plundering the demigod's mouth again. This time it was Herc who broke the kiss.

"Iolaus...I need to breath."

"Why?" asked Iolaus, and kissed him again. This time, while he kissed him, Iolaus' hands wandered into the demigod's hair, grabbing a handful of it, pulling Herc deeper into the kiss. "I love you Herc," he moaned, his lips moving to the demigod's neck. He nipped and sucked at one spot, while Hercules writhed beneath him, moaning with Iolaus. He knew Iolaus was marking him, but didn't care. He had wanted this for so long, fantasized about it, seen it in his dreams. Iolaus moved slowly down the demigod's body, his mouth finding purchase on one nipple, while his hand tortured the other. Herc threw his head back in ecstasy, his breaths coming faster, his moans becoming louder.

"Gods...my sweet Iolaus...I want you...." Herc moaned, holding Iolaus tight against his body.

Iolaus' mouth moved further down the demigod's body, kissing every bit of flesh, leaving love bites everywhere. He reached Herc's cock, taking it into his hand, and licked at the tip, while his other hand massaged Herc's balls, letting a finger tease his ass. His mouth began to move over the demigod's huge cock, and he relaxed his throat, letting it slide all the way in.

"Iolaus stop," Herc said suddenly. He pulled Iolaus' head up.

"What? You don't like it?" Iolaus asked softly.

"I love it Iolaus...I just want to give you the same."

Iolaus smiled, and shifted so his cock was at Herc's mouth. Hercules grabbed him by the ass, swallowing Iolaus' thick cock, lifting the hunter up and down. Iolaus quickly got the rhythm, and Herc relaxed himself, allowing Iolaus to fuck his mouth. Iolaus returned his mouth to Herc's cock and the two were moving together, pleasuring each other. Hercules' hands moved to Iolaus' cheeks, and he spread them, inserting a finger, and began to move it in and out, while Iolaus sucked his cock harder. He lifted Iolaus, so the hunter was balanced above him, and licked the slit, teasing Iolaus, smiling as he felt Iolaus trying to push back down. He teased him some more, then eased him back down, taking Iolaus' cock, little by little, back into his mouth.

Iolaus, in turn, took Herc's cock from his mouth, sucking hard on the head, slowly licking the demigod's thick shaft, his fingers teasing Herc's tightness. He took one hand and began to play with Herc's balls, his tongue giving even slower strokes along the shaft. Then his fingers were stroking Herc's thighs, he swallowed the demigod's cock again, and began to pump into Herc's mouth with a fury.

They came to completion together, both moaning, both satisfied, both in ecstasy...not only from the sexual release, but from the love they both found within each other.

They broke apart, both groaning at the loss, and Hercules pulled the hunter into his arms, holding him, and kissed him hard. He felt the wetness on Iolaus face, and pulled away. Iolaus was crying.

"Iolaus?" Hercules was very confused. "What's wrong *now*?"

"I've waited for this for so long Herc. I've wanted you for so many years. I was so scared you'd laugh at me or hit me or I don't know...leave me."

Hercules smiled at him. "I'd never leave you Iolaus. I love you. Even if I didn't want you like this, I could never walk away from you. You're the other half of my soul. You always have been." He pulled Iolaus close again, and kissed him gently. He nearly laughed at loud when Iolaus stifled a yawn. "Sleep Iolaus. I'll still be here when you wake up."

"I love you Hercules," Iolaus whispered.

Herc kissed him again. "Time to rest Iolaus. You'll need your strength for later." Iolaus' smile got bigger, and he snuggled into Herc's arms, feeling, for the first time in a long time, warm and protected.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Iolaus awoke in his bed, and sighed. 'Wonderful dream Iolaus,' he thought. 'Now if Herc *really* were here, *really* wanted you, what would you do?'

An arm and leg flung themselves protectively over his body, and he turned, seeing the demigod laying beside him. A smile came over his face when he realized he hadn't been dreaming, that Herc *really* was here, with him, in his bed.

The demigod's eyes slowly opened, and he smiled back at his lover, pulling Iolaus close to him. "I carried you all the way back here and you didn't move once. You been sleeping okay?"

Iolaus shook his head. "No. But I don't think I'll have that problem anymore. I thought I was dreaming...you know, about you and me."

The demigod kissed him, his tongue sucking on Iolaus', causing the hunter to moan. "Does this feel like a dream my love?"

"Uh-uh," Iolaus sighed. "Sounds so right Herc...'my love'...so perfect...tell me again."

Hercules knew what Iolaus wanted to hear. "I love you Iolaus." The demigod kissed him again, his hands moving over the hunter's lithe body, sending waves of pleasure straight to Iolaus' groin everywhere he touched. "I want to make love with you Iolaus, touch you, kiss you, hold you, feel you...."

'Great,' Iolaus thought. 'I finally get him and he gets all mushy and lovey-dovey. So much for a 'take-charge I'm-going-to-take-what-I want' demigod.' Aloud he said, "Then *shut up* and do it. I'm not getting any younger either you know."

"Patience is a virtue Iolaus," Herc said, grinning at him.

"I've been waiting *twenty* fucking years...I'm out of patience."

"Well then," Herc answered. "We have a lot of time to make up for don't we?"

He pulled Iolaus into another kiss, and this time he let his lips wander the body he had wanted for so long. He kissed Iolaus everywhere there was bare flesh, everywhere but the one place the hunter wanted him to be. He rolled Iolaus onto his stomach, straddling his ass, and began to massage Iolaus' shoulders, stroking down his arms, Iolaus moaning beneath him. Herc's hands moved over Iolaus' back, slow, even strokes, and he smiled as Iolaus' moans changed to whimpers, and then Iolaus was pleading with him, almost crying. Iolaus wanted more, a harder touch, but Hercules was having too much fun torturing his lover. He slowly pushed a finger into Iolaus' tightness. "You like?" Herc whispered to him. More moans, more whimpers. "I'll take that as a yes." Another finger joined the first, while his free hand stroked his own cock.

Without warning, Herc grabbed him around the waist, removing his fingers, pulled him to his knees, and slowly pushed his shaft into *his* hunter. When he was sheathed fully, he stilled, leaning over, biting Iolaus' ear, snaking his tongue in, and whispering. "My sweet Iolaus." He pulled out, until only the tip remained, and whispered again..."Mine." He pushed back in, a gentle rhythm, driving Iolaus to the edge and back. One hand stayed around Iolaus' waist, holding him tightly, and he took his other and stroked his lover, and began to take him hard. He reveled in the moans, and smiled as he realized if he weren't holding the hunter so tight, Iolaus would go flying into the headboard. Once again, they came to completion together, and Herc gently pulled out, turning the hunter onto his back, raining kisses all over, smiling at the man who was giving himself so freely and willingly to him.

Herc smiled. "Aren't you going to say anything?" He asked Iolaus.

Iolaus looked at him and smiled back. "Yeah...do I get a turn?"

Hercules rolled over onto *his* back. "I'm yours Iolaus." He grinned. "Be gentle with me."

"Gentle Herc." Iolaus kissed him hard, biting the demigod's lower lip when he broke the kiss. "Yeah." Iolaus moved his hands to the demigod's nipples and pinched them, causing Herc to jump. "Sure." Iolaus' lips moved to the demigod's neck, where he marked his lover again. "Gentle." He leered at Hercules, and swiftly moved down Herc's body, taking Herc's thick shaft all the way down his throat, while his hands found purchase on Herc's ass. While he sucked, his fingers began to part Herc's cheeks, and he pushed a finger in, his teeth grazing the demigod's cock. Hercules moaned, winding his hands in Iolaus' curls, pushing up into Iolaus' mouth, and Iolaus pushed another finger in, while his free hand stroked Herc's abdomen, causing the demigod to arch into Iolaus' mouth even harder.

"OH GODS IOLAUS!" Herc screamed, and shot his load into Iolaus' mouth. The hunter swallowed what he could, then lifted his head, smiled at the demigod, and dipped his tongue into Herc's ass, laving the tight hole, while his fingers continued to play there. He sat up abruptly, and parted Hercules' legs.

He stroked his cock, teasing Herc's tightness with the tip, licking his lips. "Should I fuck you big guy? Is that what you want?" He smiled when all Hercules could do was whimper and push up at him. He teased the tip of Herc's cock, touching a finger along the slit, and slowly pushed in, sheathing himself little by little.

"Iolaus please..." Herc whispered, "...fuck me now...."

Iolaus only smiled and pushed in all the way, grasping Herc's cock tight. He fucked Herc slow at first, then moved faster, taking his newfound lover hard. It took but a few moments for Herc to spill over Iolaus' hand, moaning as he felt Iolaus' seed warming him.

The hunter gentled himself from the demigod, laying beside him, and Hercules pulled him into his large arms, holding him close. He kissed Iolaus, sucking on Iolaus' tongue, and he felt himself growing hard again. He pulled Iolaus onto his side, laying against him, stroking his cock along Iolaus' ass, while his hand moved to Iolaus' cock. Iolaus put his hand over Herc's and nuzzled against the demigod's neck.

"Happy birthday Hercules," he whispered.

 

THE END