GO WEST, YOUNG GREEK

By The Huntress

Rated NC17/X/Adults Only: If you're under 17, go read a book, play a cd, or annoy your parents.

I tried...it's sort of uber...but the characters... well, they're our boys (and girls)...all comments welcome...if you wanna criticize go ahead, onlist or direct to me... I personally don't get upset over criticisms...I think it makes me a better writer.

Disclaimer:If they were mine, would I be writing this disclaimer???


GO WEST, YOUNG GREEK
By The Huntress


It had been a rough week for the sheriff of Theban Falls. Two outlaw gangs had tried to rob the town bank. But thanks to the quick thinking of him and his deputy, the men would no longer be terrorizing any town again. They were on a train to Carson City, in the hands of federal marshals. The sheriff stood in the depot, thankful they were out of his town.

'One year,' he thought. 'One year since ma died, and I came home, and took this stupid job. Maybe I should have stayed in Minnesota.'

A loud voice brought him back to reality.

"Sheriff!!! Sheriff Herc!!!"

The sheriff's eyes smiled as he heard the voice. He turned, seeing his oldest pal, now his deputy, running towards him.

'Then again, Minnesota didn't have him,' he thought with a breathy sigh.

His deputy ran up to him, totally out of breath. The sheriff looked at his sidekick and smiled.

"Calm down," he said. "What happened?"

"It's Jules Caesar. He just robbed the bank in Hera's Gulch, and he shot the sheriff."

"The sheriff shot," said Sheriff Herc. "What about the deputy?"

"Nope. He shot the sheriff, but he did not shoot the deputy."

"Deputy Iolaus," said the sheriff firmly, his blue eyes blazing, "we need to do something drastic. I'm not gonna have Caesar riding thru here again, hurting these folks. We're gonna have to have a meeting tonight. I want you to get all our people together."

"Okay boss. But it's not gonna be so easy gettin' Miss Gabby to come. You know how she hates violence of any sort. And I dunno about your brother. I mean, I know Iph preaches against a six-shooter and all, but I seen him hangin' with your other brother. Don't ya think it's kinda strange that whenever we plan something, Ares finds out?"

"I don't know what you're leading too, but I suggest you stop now. My brother's aren't perfect, but they're my family. Promised my Ma I'd take care of Iph, and as for Ares, well Pa told me to watch out for him too. Always getting into trouble. At least we finally got some honest work out of him. He does pretty good at the saloon."

"But sheriff, Xena said..."

"Xena, Xena, Xena...that's all you ever talk about. You two spend one night in coyote country and all of a sudden she's "Miss Perfect."

"But Herc.....she's a real nice lady. Yeah, I know she used to work for Caesar, but so did I. And so did half the people in this town. When you ran him out last year we were able to start new. Besides, she's got the nicest tit's I've ever seen."

"Always thinking with your crotch aren't you deputy? That's the reason you ain't getting nowhere with Miss Gabby. She likes her men nice and peaceful. And here you come, waving IT around. You ain't never gonna make it with her. She's got a thing for Ares cook. What's his name again?"

"Ummm....let's see. Jace? Nah. Jett? Nah, that ain't right neither. Oh yeah. Joxer. That's his name. His father's a bandit in Mexico. So what times the meetin'?"

"We'll make it at 8:00. We got some help riding in. A guy Miss Gabby knew when she studied in England. He's also a cousin to that pickpocket Auto. His name's Briscoe County. My mama knew his daddy. His daddy was sheriff here, oh about 40 years ago. He's a good guy. Miss Gabby says he's got a horse by the name of "Comet", almost as well trained as Xena's."

"No horse is as well trained as Argo," said the deputy, his blonde hair blowing in the wind.

"Well deputy, it doesn't matter does it. You just make sure everyone is at the meeting tonight." The sheriff finished, turned, and walked back toward the jail.

The deputy watched him go, his eyes glued to the firm and supple ass of the man who had cleaned up the town. With a sigh, deputy Iolaus went to quietly spread the word.

8:00 and the team was assembled in the cellar on the property of Jason Corinthius, Herc's stepfather. Jason had once been a happy and healthy man, but the death of his wife, coupled with the murder of his children by Caesar had driven him over the edge. He had delusions that he was a medieval king, and that the townfolk were his subjects. Knowing what he had gone thru, everyone humored him.

"Okay, you all know why you're here," said the Sheriff. "Jules Caesar shot the sheriff in Hera's Gulch. The deputy is fine and I've asked him to fill us in as to what happened. Deputy Heph, the floor is yours."

"Thanks Sheriff," said Heph. He was a tall man, bright-eyed, his face bearing the scars of a long ago fire. He walked with the bearing of a proud man, and took his place at the front of the group.

"Three days ago Sheriff Apollo got word from a friend in Athenstown, telling him that the Caesar Gang had burned down the town, raped the women, castrated the men, and took the children as labor for his ranch. We went out there to see what was going on but we got captured. Caesar wanted to set an example of 'Pollo to our town, so he took him out to the middle of the street and shot him dead. No warning, no chance for 'Pollo to defend himself. Needless to say, the town's scared. They've been hiding in their homes, afraid to do anything. You gotta help us. I can't take him on myself."

A tall handsome man stood up and spoke. It was Borias, a childhood friend of Herc's. He had been part of Caesar's gang for 2 years, constantly trying (and occasionally succeeding) in undermining Caesar's nefarious plans.

"Jules had a meeting with his top 3 goons this morning. He's still steamed over the fact that when Herc took over as sheriff, he ran him out, taking away HIS town. He want's it back. And," he paused looking at Xena, "he wants everything that was taken from him."

The barmaid stood next. As tall as the sheriff, (but not as pretty), she spoke with a lilt to her voice, sounding like a total airhead. She was not.

"I heard," she hesitated, knowing how the sheriff would take the news, "Ares talking to Caesar. He told Caesar that Sheriff Herc was planning to go after him and...."

"That's enough!!" yelled Herc. "I don't believe that for a minute. My brother may be many things, but in with Caesar. I don't think so!!" That said, the sheriff stormed out.

"I didn't mean to hurt him," said Xena.

The blonde deputy took her hand. "You didn't hurt him. I think he's known all along that Ares was working with Caesar. He doesn't wanna believe it tho. I'll go talk to him."

His exit was blocked by the saloon cook. "Perhaps you'll need the aide of the west's mightiest bandit catcher?"

"No thanks Jett. I'll be fine."

"Hey, it's Joxer!!"

"Yeah whatever," said the blonde, and went after his friend.

He found the sheriff sitting on a fallen tree, and heard him talking to the wind. Well, not exactly.

"Pa, I know you told me to always take care of Ares but I don't know what to do. I know he's bad, but him and Iph, they're all I have. Can you give me a sign or something?"

"You know old buddy, sometimes blood isn't thicker then water," said Iolaus. "Sometimes it's thinner, sometimes its red, sometimes not."

The sheriff did a double take. Sometimes the phrase's his deputy came up with were pretty confusing. He wondered if Iolaus had been in the hooch again.

"You wanna try that again? In english this time?"

The deputy looked at him, not sure of what to say. He decided it was best to be blunt.

"Herc, I know that you know the truth. Ares has been working with Caesar since before you came back. I think it was Ares who arranged for Sheriff Hades to be murdered."

Herc gave his deputy a feral look, and the deputy backed up, unsure if he had been right in what he had said, but he couldn't take it back now. He wouldn't have even if he could. The truth was out there.

"You...You're going to sit there and tell me that my brother...MY flesh and blood... is behind all of this??!! NO!!! It can't be true!!"

Tears streamed down Herc's face. He knew, in his heart, that what Iolaus had told him was true. He felt his deputy kneel beside him, and turned his face away. He didn't want Iolaus to see him like this. The deputy, however, was not letting this go. Taking the sheriff's chin in hand, he turned him so their eyes met.

"Herc, we've known each other all our lives. I'd never lie to you. You know that. If I wasn't sure of what I said, I would've kept my mouth shut. I'd never hurt you."

He leaned in, and placed his lips to the sheriff's, a light kiss, tasting, testing. The sheriff jumped back, surprised.

"Deputy, what are you doing?" he asked, very confused.

Iolaus smiled gently at him. "Herc, I hate to see you sad. It hurts me so much. Let me make you feel better."

The deputy didn't wait for an answer. He grabbed the sheriff by the front of the shirt, pulling him close, and this time there was nothing light about the kiss. Iolaus moved in like a predator, taking possession of Herc's mouth, pushing him onto the ground, sitting atop his chest. Herc tried to push him off, but he couldn't. Iolaus may have been a smaller man, but his strength matched that of the sheriff. And in his emotionally weak condition, Herc was no match for his deputy.

Iolaus' hands moved like lightning, and before Herc could stop it, his clothes had been removed, as had the deputy's, and Iolaus was kissing him all over. He moved down Herc's body, spreading his legs, and knelt between them.

Herc whispered, his voice cracking. "Please don't. I don't want this. It's not right."

But the deputy didn't listen, and continued his kisses, moving to the sheriff's hard cock. Taking it in hand, he began to stroke it slowly, and Herc's treacherous body gave in to the feelings, despite what his mind was telling him. He gave an involuntary gasp when he felt Iolaus' mouth upon his cock, the deputy's tongue giving it a bath from base to tip and back again.

"Please...please don't," whispered the sheriff again, but his voice was now deeper, and Iolaus heard the underlying want in his voice.

"Shhhh," whispered the deputy, his tongue at Herc's ear. "Relax boss. I just wanna make you feel good."

He moved his mouth over Herc's cock, sucking and licking, til the sheriff had totally given in to the feelings he was getting, and grabbed the deputy by the hair, pulling his mouth deeper onto his cock. He felt the warmth in his balls, and exploded into Iolaus' mouth. Iolaus sat up, catching the last of the sheriff's cum on his hands, and quickly coated his own cock. Taking two cum soaked fingers, he thrust them into the sheriff's ass, causing Herc to try to pull away. But Iolaus was not about to allow that. He sat himself back atop Herc's leg's and removed his finger's, replacing them so quick with his hardness, that the sheriff didn't have a chance to move.

Herc grunted from the sudden pain. Iolaus sensing this, whispered to him again."Relax.....I'm not gonna hurt you.....don't fight me.....please," he ended his words with a deep, bruising kiss, and Herc was lost, totally, and inexplicably, lost.

Iolaus gently thrust in and out for a few minutes, then felt Herc pushing back at him. Smiling at him, Iolaus started to pound into him, and grabbed Herc's cock, stroking him at the same pace he was fucking him. The sheriff, once again, came at his deputy's touch, and a moment later, the deputy filled him with his hot seed, collapsing on top of him.

Herc ran his fingers thru Ioalus' hair, and this time, it was the sheriff who pulled the deputy into a kiss.

"Iolaus, that was amazing," he said with a smile.

The deputy smiled back. "You inspire me. I know you still hurt, but I'm here for you. You think you can go back to the meeting now."

The sheriff smiled at his deputy. "Yeah, I think I can."

The two got dressed, and walked back to the meeting room.

Chapter Disclaimer: The boys think it's fun to be in the west. Both Iolaus and Ares wanted to play the sheriff, Herc wanted to be the baddie, and Caesar wanted to be the schoolmarm. But I had to tell 'em it wouldn't work



CHAPTER TWO
BY Valancy

This leaves off where Huntress started. . . .Hope y'all like it. And if anyone wants to pick up where I stopped, please do!
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I don't make any money off them-- but I do love them all desperately.


Miss Gabby pushed her spectacles onto her face and squinted at them. "You're walking kinda funny, Sheriff."

Xena looked up from where she sat, trying to coax Hephaestus into letting her on his lap. Her grin was knowing and wicked as she took in Iolaus' tousled blond locks and Herc's heavy breathing.

Ignoring the barmaid's lacquered fingernails drumming on his face, Heph asked, "I was just about to join--er, find you fellas. Well, any ideas?"

"Yeah, what do you want me to do?" Joxer called out eagerly.

Hercules squared his massive shoulders and focused his deep blue eyes on each of them in turn. "I know what I'm going to do about Jules. But Ares--"

A voice boomed from the doorway. "And why wasn't I consulted about this meeting?"

"Iphicles," Herc said grimly to his brother. "We couldn't find you."

Joxer leaned over to Miss Gabby and whispered, "He should have checked the saloon's backroom ."

The Reverend Iphicles strode in slowly. His black suit was horribly proper and almost unsightly in the thick, oppressive heat. The stark black and white of his clothing contrasted sharply with the soft copper strands curling past his shoulders. The effect of his snapping black eyes was off-set by his wide, seductive lips. He held a worn, dusty leather Bible in his left hand, but smelled strongly of whisky to Iolaus, who happened to be nearest to him.

Iolaus exchanged a Look with his best friend. "Is this really necessary? I mean, the less people involved in this the better."

Hercules frowned. "What's wrong with--"

Iphicles held out his hand dramatically. "No, no, I understand quite well what your little *Deputy*-" at this word his mouth curled into an unmistakable sneer, "speaks of. He doesn't trust me, Hercules. You don't trust me. Admit it."

The sheriff looked distinctly uncomfortable about confronting his half-brother in front of most of the town. "Iphicles, you're my brother. I would trust you with my life," he said earnestly.

Miss Gabby cleared her throat. "This is very endearing. Touching, really, but we've lost too much time already."

Joxer slapped his thigh. "If you'd be willing to lend me your gun, Mr. Deputy, I could corner Jules and--"

"Out of the question," Borias drawled. "Jules Caesar is much too devious to let any of us maneuver him into such a situation."

"Does he trust you absolutely?" Hercules asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes."

"Then I want you to return to the gang. I want you to find them, go along with them. Do nothing to stop them. Tell them you were spending some quality time with Xena. I'll contact you later."

The bandit nodded, and left them.

"Joxer, do you still have a method of communicating with pickpocket friend of yours? What's his name, Anterdoofus? No, Aftersh--"

"Autolycus." Joxer buffed his nails on his stained apron, then blew lightly on them.

"Bring him to town. I need to speak with him."

"Sure. No problem, Sheriff."

"Xena, I want you to return to Ares. Tell him nothing."

"No problem," said the barmaid. She had managed to arrange herself on Hephaestus' shoulder and was leisurely licking his earlobe. He barely seemed to take notice of her.

Gabby picked up her parasol. "You haven't told us what you're going to do yet, Sheriff."

"I'm going to officially give up my star."

Xena fell off her perch. "What?"

"Are you mad, Sheriff?" Hephaestus asked aloud.

"How is this going to help us?" Joxer squeaked in consternation.

Iphicles nodded; he understood. "It would catch him off guard. But do you really think Jules will fall for it?"

"It is known far and wide that I did not choose this position." Hercules fingered the star on his vest. "It chose me."

"I thought you were over that, Herc," Iolaus said quietly.

"Oh, I am, " he said emphatically. "And I want nothing more than to bring Jules Caesar to his knees."

There was only a beat before everyone in the room burst out laughing.

Hercules flushed. "I didn't mean it *that* way. . . ."

* * * * *

Iphicles stumbled off his horse once in town. He gladly accepted the job of keeping Ares out of the action, so to speak.

He fished a flask from a hidden pocket and took a long draught from it. Wincing, he entered the saloon.

All eyes were on the usually fiery, Bible-banging preacher from Minnesota. He grunted and stepped over to the bar, where Ares sat, watching his customers.

The dark-haired saloonkeeper didn't even bat an eye. "And how are you today, good Rev? Would you like a drink?"

Iphicles felt a sudden pull from the direction of his nether region. "Your ass is going to fry in hell," he said aloud. He turned and raked his eyes over the crowd. The most experienced of them were already cowering over their cards in anticipation of another tirade.

Ares grinned as he took a drag from his cheroot. "You're going to be right there with me," he said, low enough for only Iphicles to hear. "Yep, for an eternity."

Iphicles stifled a moan. An arm came to rest on his shoulders, and hot, moist lips pressed against his jaw.

Feminine lips.

Roaring, Iphicles physically threw the wench off him. "Get off me, devil woman!"

Peaches, a pneumatic redhead, giggled as she boldly rubbed her hand over Iphicles' crotch. "C'mon, Rev, just one poke."

Ares chuckled. "Does she disturb you, Iph?"

Iphicles spat at him and walked out of the saloon. . . .

. . . Only to look around furtively before going around to the back.

Even as he walked into the unlit room, he began to strip off his jacket and yank at the top button of his shirt.

Then, suddenly, there was the strike of a match. . . .

. . . .And light flooded the cubicle.

Piercing green eyes met his.

"Peek-a-boo," said Caesar. "I see you."

* * * * *

"You handle the reigns very well, Miss Gabby," Xena lied meekly.

The schoolmarm gave another fierce flick of her wrist. "You think so?" she asked. "Maybe I should buy myself a buggy. It is tedious having to ask Mr. Hephaestus or the Deputy for a ride whenever I need one."

"Mr. Hephaestus," Xena repeated dreamily.

Gabby glanced at the barmaid's heaving cleavage. "I've been meaning to find a way to tell you this without, er, embarrassing you."

"What?" Xena stiffened. "Tell me what? I can take it."

Miss Gabby frowned. "Mr. Hephaestus, uh, doesn't--"

"What?!" She looked murderous.

"He doesn't swing our way, dear."

"Excuse me?"

Miss Gabby's grin was rueful. "You heard me right. He prefers the company of men to, er, ladies such as us."

Xena let loose an odd shrieking-ululating cry. "You lie!"

"That's a very harsh accusation," Miss Gabrielle Ashley Wellington said icily.

"Why, I've seen him leaving Cupid's House O' Love several times!"

"Several times. Hmm. Have you ever seen him in Aphrodite's brothel?"

Xena shrugged. "No."

"That's because Cupid can offer him something that dear Miss 'Dite can't."

"What's that?"

"Himself."

The wails coming from the buggy began to attract attention from the townspeople.

* * * * *

Iolaus shook his head. "I don't know, Hercules. It doesn't seem right."

Hercules shrugged. "It's the only plan I've got, the one we're all going to stick to. It's already in motion. I can't change it now."

"Jules couldn't believe that you, Mr. Upright Citizen of the World, would simply walk away from your duty."

"I guess I'll have to make it convincing, that's all."

The two of them stepped out of the Sheriff's Office.

Borias came tearing down the street on his horse.

"Sheriff, I--"

Hercules stared up at him. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to--"

"He has your brother."

With that, Borias fell off his stallion. . . .

. . . .Into Herc's arms.

Iolaus stared. He had been stabbed in the back. "This isn't part of the plan, is it, Herc?" he asked frantically. Stupidly.

Hercules gently laid down the bandit. "No." He shut his eyes, and a shudder coursed through his huge frame. "This is not part of the plan." He detached the star from his vest and handed it to Iolaus. "And this is for real." He started to walk away.

"Dammit, Herc, where are you going?"

Hercules didn't even turn around. "To rescue my brother. Whichever one it is that needs rescuing."

"Sheriff, I--" Iolaus ran to catch up with him.

"If I die, you will take over my duties." Herc slapped his blond sidekick on the shoulder.

"If you die?" Iolaus stared at his friend.

And it hit him. He was going to do the stupid, noble thing, and confront the villains. On their turf. Alone.

At that moment Ares rushed out of his saloon. "They've taken Iphicles!"


TO BE CONTINUED????