Fireside

by Miz Kelly

ARCHIVE: herc-slash archive: Yes


Fireside
by Miz Kelly


Hercules sighed, looking through the flickering flames. The other glided with easy movement, and the demigod's mouth went dry just thinking of his companion's body moving underneath his. ~Forget it, Herc,~ he thought, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to stop the images in his mind.

Naked, the other's body would slide against his, both covered in a slick sheen of sweat. Hair would brush the demigod's chest, tickling him. It would scratch lightly against his nipples....and he could feel them becoming erect with just the idea of it. They scraped against the woolen inside of his shirt, becoming almost painful. Stretching, he casually rubbed his fingers over his turgid nipples, and he had to bite his lip to suppress the groan which threatened to escape his throat.

Dropping his hands to his thighs again, he forced himself not to touch his throbbing erection.

The man across the fire watched the demigod in amusement. Hercules was so uncomfortable with his body's reactions. The man almost laughed when Hercules shifted and stretched, rubbing his nipples in the process. Then he saw the demigod's erection, and he smiled to himself. ~So it did work, Hercules.~

Hercules watched his companion watching him. Watched as he lay his bedroll close to the demigod's. The other man slowly moved over to lie on the roll beside Hercules, and he looked up into the half-god's eyes. "Problems, Hercules?"

~Nothing that fucking you wouldn't cure,~ thought Hercules wryly. "No, I'm fine."

~Liar.~ "If you're sure...." The man turned over, and let the blanket covering him fall just tightly around the curves of his ass. Hercules groaned, and reached out to run his fingers lightly over the exposed flesh. The other man caught his hand and kissed its palm. "What is it, Hercules?"

"I can't. It's not right."

"What's not right?"

"That I should love you like this."

"Why not?" The other man leaned upwards and brushed his mouth against Hercules'. The demigod groaned and tangled his fingers in the other's hair, holding him to a ravaging kiss.

Their tongues played together, each delving deeply into the other's mouth. The man's hands found Hercules' already hard nipples, pinching and snapping them lightly, delighting in the demigod's groans.

Slipping down, the questing hands found the hard erection Hercules had been trying to hide, and the man took the hard flesh out of it's leather prison and caressed it. He marveled at the size, remembering what it had been like when they had both been children, then teenagers, growing up together.

Breaking the kiss, Hercules looked down on his lover. "You... certainly know what you're doing."

"I know how to touch you... I've watched you enough times," his lover teased. "Take them off. Show me how you've changed."

Hercules swallowed and started to undress at his lover's command. Almost gracefully he moved, removing his outer shirt, then his undershirt, then his boots and pants. The firelight gleamed on his hard body.

His lover smiled. "You're still big. You always were."

"Let me see you," Hercules whispered. His hand rubbed his cock as the other rose to his feet and began to disrobe as well. As each piece of flesh was revealed, Hercules stroked harder. When his lover was naked, he knelt before Hercules.

Hercules reached out and stroked the long cock in front of him in time with his own. His lover shuddered under his touch. "Hercules..."

Hercules smiled, and kissed him again. "I'm here."

His lover's hands explored Hercules' body, running over hard muscles, well defined, a gift from his godly father. The hands were warm on his body.

Finally, Hercules could stand it no longer, and whispered his lover's name, and he answered. "What do you need?"

"I need you." Such simple words, he thought, but they lighted his lover's face with a special delight.

His companion leaned forward to kiss him again, and while kissing him, slipped his fingers around to the small hole of Hercules' anus, and probed lightly. Then, realizing something, he withdrew, and reached for his bag. "I almost forgot."

Hercules whimpered slightly at the loss of his lover's mouth and touch, but a second later realized what he'd meant. He watched as the man anointed his fingers with a fragrant oil, then returned to Hercules, bottle in hand. He lay the bottle by Hercules' head, then returned to their kiss, his fingers immediately finding Hercules' anus again. His slick fingers probed deeply this time, sliding slowly inside.

Hercules moaned against his lover's kiss, pushing his buttocks back against the slowly stroking fingers. When the demigod moaned, the other broke the kiss and handed Hercules the bottle.

Sitting up, the demigod drizzled the fragrant oil onto the hard cock, delighting in the noises he wrung from his lover.

Rolling Hercules onto his side, he placed a bedroll under the demigod's hips, elevating them. That done, he leaned between Hercules' thighs and pressed forward.

The wide head slipped against the muscle, then stretched it as it pushed inside. Hercules gritted his teeth slightly as he concentrated on not feeling the burning as the thick cock made its way inside his body. Once his lover was completely sheathed, he started to thrust in and out.

Each inward push rocked Hercules' body, and caused him to draw the cock deeper inside. He felt his lover's hands brace against his shoulders, thrust his cock harder, finally stretching Hercules enough to allow the head to brush his gland.

Hercules thrust his hips back against his lover as he hit the corner of his gland. Each upward thrust of Hercules' rubbed the thick head against more of the surface, and his lover slid a hand down his chest, tweaking a nipple and then travelling down to the demigod's cock. Gripping the hard organ, he stroked it roughly, in time with his rhythm in Hercules' ass.

The demigod cried out, and his lover stroked harder, then he cried out as Hercules came, contracting tightly around his cock and bringing his own orgasm. His lover collapsed on top of him, and Hercules wrapped his arms around him, holding his sweat-slicked body Close. "Iphicles..."

Iphicles touched Hercules' lips with his finger. "Sleep, brother."


END