Title: Expecting

Author: Scribe

Fandom: Herc/Xena

Pairing: You'll find out

Summary: Someone's preggers, and not a happy camper

Archive: Sure

Feedback: poet77665@catlover.com

MPreg Archive: http://www.blooddance.com/mpreg/

Rating: G

Status: Finished

Disclaimer: I do not own the recognizable media characters presented in this story. I have no official agreement with the owners or creators of said characters. I make no profit from this work. It is strictly for entertainment purposes. The actions of the characters in this story are in no way meant to
reflect on the personal lives of the actors who portrayed them. Authors notes: A double drabble, exactly 200 words--including title and author. :)



Expecting
By Scribe


The dark haired demi-god sat staring into the fire, hands wandering over swollen belly. A flicker of discomfort passed over already tired features. The other traveler looked up alertly, light glinting on shining blonde hair. There was a sigh and the half-divinity said, "Don't panic. It's just the baby kicking."

"Let me know when it becomes cramps. It'd be just like you to pass it off as indigestion till the baby's head was crowning."

"I've PROMISED you I wouldn't do that, haven't I?"

"Gee, hormonal much?"

"My back hurts, my feet are swollen, and relieving myself is a balancing act. I don't know which will make me happier--the baby, or the fact that I won't have to pee every five minutes. If I ever find out who did this..." The words stopped as the grumbler felt a familiar, possessive hand stroke the taut swell of belly. Grim features relaxed in an almost reluctant smile.

"Shut up and come to bed. It's my fault, but yours, too. You just HAD to go swimming. Next time maybe you'll listen when I say, 'Wait till I check the map, Herc. There's supposed to be an enchanted spring around here.'"



END