Title: Emergency In Greece

By: Iolaus' Friend

Pairing: Iolaus (Hercules;tlj)/Johnny Gage(Emergency)

Rating: nc17,m/m,consensual

Disclaimer: I don't make any money from the use of these guys, They just like to visit and play here.

Summery: Hercules is injured, The Gods wont or cant help and Iolaus is worried. Aphrodite brings a friend from the future to help.

 

Emergency In Greece
By: Iolaus' Friend

"Herc, come on Herc wake up. I can't get you off this ledge by myself" Iolaus pleads

Hercules is lying unconscious on a ledge about 10 feet down a cliff.

"Aphrodite, where are you? I need your help' Iolaus yells to the sky.

"Sweetcheeks, no need to yell I can hear you" Aphrodite appears in a shower of hearts "OK! I'm here what's up?"

It's Herc, he fell off the cliff to this ledge and he isn't moving. I need you to heal him."

"Iolaus I cant heal Herc, Gods can't heal other gods wounds Without Apollo's blessings, and he will never approve. He is Hera's Lover and devoted servant." Dite says, "I can however Move him to a safer, more comfortable location" with this the three move to Hercules bedroom. "You get him undressed and I'll get the healer from the village" with this she disappears again.

Iolaus moves to the bed and gently undresses the demi-god. After settling Herc more comfortably in the bed, he heads to Fill a bucket with water.

As he is cleaning Hercules up Dite returns with the healer.

"What happened?" he asks starting to check the bruises on Hercules chest.

"We were just breaking camp, when a group of thugs jumped us. We took care of them quickly but they got in some good hits before they took off. Herc And I finished packing up and Started off. We hadn't gone too far when Herc got dizzy. I told him to sit down and went to get some water, by the time I got back, he had wandered off. I followed his tracks to the cliff, He must have lost his balance, because I found him on a ledge about 10feet down. He was just as you see him, he hasn't moved Or said anything."

The healer, who had been checking out Hercules while Iolaus Talked, did not look happy "His ribs are broken, he has a head Injury, his pupils are enlarged and there is probably more wrong inside" he tells them "All I can do is wrap his ribs and wait"

After the healer leaves, Iolaus paces the room "Dite, we have To find someone to help Hercules. He can't just lie there and die"

"I might know of someone but it won't be easy, I'll be back soon" Aphrodite leaves.


Chapter 2

Johnny closes the door to his Apartment with a sigh "God I hate fires like that, 4 alarms and 5 people trapped, all in different locations."

Just as he turns toward the kitchen Aphrodite appears "Hi cutie, Long time no see".

"Dite! Where did you come from? How did you get in here?" Johnny is shocked to see her.

"Johnny, we need to talk, lets sit down" taking John's arm they move to the sofa "Have you ever heard of the Greek Gods?"

"Sure we studied them in school and your named for one, The Goddess of Love if I remember correctly".

"Well yes and no, Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love but I am not named for her, I am her".

Johnny just stares at her "Right! That would make you, What? 2000 years old? I must say you hold your age well".

"Actually I am 5025 give or take a year or two". Dite says "Look it's a long story"

"Dite, I have had a long day, I don't want to play this game I need to get some sleep" saying this Johnny starts toward the door. "I will be happy to talk to you tomorrow about your Godhood".

Before he can go any farther Dite is blocking the door.

"How did you do that?"

"Just like this" she says disappearing and turning up back on the sofa. "Now will you please listen?"

"Um, yea sure" John says looking back and forth between the door and the sofa.

"OK, my little bro. Hercules is badly hurt, No doesn't say anything, And yes that Hercules, he fell off a cliff and down to a ledge about 10 feet below. The healers are not giving us any hope; we don't want him to die. I want you to come with me, to save my Brothers life." Dite explains

"Isn't your brother a God? Why can't he cure himself? Or for that matter one of the other Gods cure him?" John asks "and who is we?"

"No Herc is only half god and the others cant with out Apollo's blessing and he wont give it, I'll explain that later, Please come with me. I can take us back with anything you need." Aphrodite begs. "And we are myself and Iolaus".

"OK, let me get my stuff together. Good thing I have the next few days off" Johnny goes to get his medical equipment out of his jeep. "How are we going to get there?"

"Just hold onto my arm". Taking hold of Johnny they disappear.


Chapter 3

Iolaus is dozing next to Hercules' bed when they appear "Iolaus wake up" Dite says, "I have brought someone to help"

"What? Who? Oh Dite your back, he is no better I'm really getting worried" Iolaus rubs his eyes "Who is this?"

"Iolaus meet Johnny Gage, He's here to help" turning to Johnny "Do you want us to stay or leave?"

"Why don't you wait outside while I look at him, somehow I don't think your friend here would understand some of the things in my bag" Saying this, Johnny moves to the bed.

"Come on lets talk outside Curly, I'll tell you all about Johnny"

As they walk out the door "Dite why is he dressed so odd".

"Iolaus, Johnny is from the future, he lives in a place called California I met him when I was riding my shell and became a little lost" Aphrodite explains "He is what they call a Paramedic, that is someone who helps people in an emergency, they have medical training that is far beyond what the healers here have. If anyone can save Herc I believe it's Johnny. Now why don't you go catch us some fish for dinner".

"All right, but I want to talk to him" Iolaus says heading off to the barn to get his fishing gear.


Chapter 4

"Johnny, How is he really doing?" Aphrodite asks appearing next to him in the bedroom.

"Not so good. His blood pressure is low and his breathing is shallow, I have started an IV and given him something for the pain. Now we just wait and see." saying this Johnny turns to Dite
"Where did his friend go?"

"I sent him fishing, It will keep him busy for a while"

"Dite, Where exactly are we?"

"We are in Greece, in a village called Theebes" Dite hedges "The year is 84bc in your calendar I believe"

"What? You mean we are in the past?"

"Well it's your past but my present." Dite says "come in by the fire and I'll explain"

As Aphrodite is explaining to Johnny, Iolaus is out fishing.

"He better know what he's doing" Iolaus says to the fish he his cleaning "Herc is my best friend and I don't want to loose him."

As he's talking to himself, he does not pay attention to what he is doing and cuts his hand "damn I don't need this" wrapping the hand he starts for home.

As Iolaus enters the house, all is quite. After placing the fish in the kitchen he heads to the bedroom. "How is he doing?" he asks looking at all the strange objects in the room.

"He's doing better" Johnny answers "But it will still be awhile until I know for sure".

"Where's Dite?"

"She said something about work and left".

"OK, well I caught some fish for dinner, I'll get it ready" Iolaus tells John and heads to the kitchen.


Chapter 5

As Johnny checks Hercules' temp he says `you are a lucky man to have people that care this much."

Iolaus comes to the door "Dinner's ready"

"Be right there" John answers

"I better warn you, My cooking is not the best. I usually do the hunting and Herc usually cooks".

"Tastes good to me. I however am not know for my cooking skills either, The guys I work with are always complaining because I always cook the same thing. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers". John laughs

"You eat dogs?" Iolaus asks

Johnny laughs "No, Hot Dogs are made of beef and pork not dogs, They grind up the meat and place it in a tube shape casing, then serve it in a roll".

"Sounds like something Falafel would serve" Iolaus grimaces "what's a Hamburger?"

"It's ground up beef formed into a patty served on a roll"

"If its beef why do they call it a `'ham' burger? Ham is from a pig," Iolaus asks

"You know I have always wondered that myself," Johns says

They talk through dinner, then John says "I going to check on Hercules want to come?"

"Yea" Iolaus follows him "What is all this stuff anyway? And what's in the bag attached to Herc's arm?"

As Johnny checks Hercules he explains the different items he's using. "He is better, His fever is down so hopefully he will wake up soon. Let's go and let him rest."

Iolaus sits by the fire telling Johnny all about the adventures he's had with Hercules and Johnny cant help but notice the sparkle in his eyes, he longs to run his hands through the curly blonde hair and down the tanned, muscular chest peaking through the purple vest.

"Iolaus do you have someone special in your life?"

"No, my wife died years ago in childbirth, and I just haven't met anyone I want to spend my life with since. What about you?"

"I was living with someone but he was killed in a fire last year and I have been alone ever since" as they are talking Iolaus moves to add wood to the fire, and Johnny sees the bandaged hand for the first time.

"Hey, what happened to your hand?"

"Oh this! I wasn't paying attention cleaning the fish and cut myself. It's nothing."

"Let me look at it" Johnny unwraps the hand "this is deep you need stitches, let me get my bag and I'll take care of it"

After Johnny cleans and stitches the wound he looks up into Iolaus' eyes "Iolaus" he whispers "I want to kiss you" he moves up to eye level and places his hand on the smooth cheek, moving in closer.

Iolaus leans forward and places his lips on Johnny's, his tongue lightly traces the outline of John's lips until they open and deepen the kiss.

Iolaus' arms move around John's waist as John runs his hands through the blonde hair of the hunter. They finally part and draw deep breaths "God you taste good" John says, "I want you"

"I want you too, Let me touch you" Iolaus pulls the shirt from Johns waist band "How do you get this off?" he asks seeing it is to tight to pull over his head "And where are the ties on your pants?"

"Let me undress and you watch" John says as he slowly starts to unbutton his shirt. His hands work their way down his chest as he opens each button. He pulls the shirt open and shows his taught nipples to Iolaus as his fingers lightly circle the tight brown nubs "Would you like to be touching these?" he asks

"Yes.. Oh yes"

After removing the shirt, John's hands work their way down to the snap on his waistband; he pulls it apart with a pop! He slowly lowers the zipper with one hand while rubbing himself with the other. As the zipper opens John move his hands inside to rub his hardening cock.

"Come here" he tells Iolaus "I want to undress you now"

Iolaus does as he is told "I want to feel your hands on me"

John pushes the vest from Iolaus' shoulders "You are so beautiful, look at those nipples" he moves his hands down to touch and pinch the hard points "I am going to taste you now" and saying this he licks and bites where his hands have been.

Iolaus is moaning and running his hands through John's dark soft hair "Kiss me"

John takes Iolaus' mouth in a hard deep kiss "Take my pants off"

Iolaus pushes the pants down, takes the long hard cock in one hand, and massages the tight round buttocks with the other.

"Wait, My turn" and John removes Iolaus' pants "My God! Look at that cock, let me suck you"

"Lay down" Iolaus moves to lay next to Johnny, after kissing him again he works his way down John's body licking and sucking at the nipples and down to the belly button where he lingers moving his tongue around the rim and darting in and out. As he moves lower he plays with the dark curly hair encircling the hard cock "You want this don't you?" he asks

"Yes..Please lick me..Take me in your mouth" John moans

"We'll take each other," he says moving to kneel over John's head.

Both men loose themselves in the taste and smell of the others crotch. Licking up and down the hard shafts in their mouths, running teeth lightly up from the base to the tip and back as all that is
heard in the room is moans mixing with the crackle of the fire.

"I need to cum.. Let me cum in you hot mouth" John moans.

"Do it" Iolaus, says as he too cums.



Chapter 6

"Johnny that was absolutly amazing, I have never experianced anything like that before". Iolaus tells his lover as they lay curled but in front of the fire.

"Niether have I" Says Johnny leaning down to kiss Iolaus. "I hope that realise this is just the start of a long night for us. I want to do a lot more to you".

"Johnny, I want to do a lot more to me". Iolaus leans forward and takes the face of his lover into his hands.

Johnny starts to slowly run his hands down Iolaus' back and over his tight round buttocks "You have such a beautiful body" he says as he licks his way down Iolaus' neck to the tender spot next to his adams apple, one hand traces the crack of Iolaus' ass as the other come around to play with the heavy testicles at the base of the rapidly hardening cock.

Iolaus moans and reaches down to play with the hard cock against his thigh "You make me so hot"

Johnny lightly presses a finger into Iolaus' ass. "Your so tight, I can't wait to fuck you". He continues to slowly insert one finger just to the first knuckle.

"More...push it in farther...I want more" Iolaus moans

John just laughs "All in due time"

The hand playing with Iolaus' balls gently pulls one then the other then presses them together and rolls them back and forth. Iolaus can do nothing but pant at all the sensations. After what seems like forever Johnny inserts a second finger into the now relaxed ass of his lover. As he moves his fingers in around he finds the place Iolaus has been waiting for. As his prostate is rubed for the first time Iolaus cums with a scream.

Johnny holds him close as he returns to himself.

"By the Gods" Iolaus whispers "You are amazing"

The two make love to each other all night.



Chapter 7

AS the sun is rising John goes to check on Hercules and Iolaus leaves to feed the chickens and tend the horses. As he enters the house he hears Hercules moaning

"Iolaus; Come in here and try to calm Hercules down" John calls "I dont want him moving around".

"Herc, hey buddy calm down your okay" Iolaus sits on the bed next to his friend "I'm right here and you fine"

"Iolaus? Where am I?" Herc whispers

"Your in your bed, Dite moved you here from the cliff. Now lie still"

As Iolaus is talking to Herc, John is checking his breathing and listening to his heart.

"Iolaus, Who is thsi guy and what is he doing?"

"This is John Gage and he's a friend of Aphrodite's. He's the one who saved your life. The healers couldn't do anything and the rest of your family was as helpful as always"

"Hi Hercules, Nice to meet you." John says "If you'll just lay still for a minute I'll take this needle out and you can see if you can sit up."

Taking the IV out John helps Hercules sit up "Careful now you have a couple of broken ribs"

"Yea I can feel that" Hercules moans "It's not the first time"

"It looks like your on the mend Little bro" Aphrodite says as she appears by the bed

"Aphrodite, Thanks for the help, Iolaus says your the one that moved me home"

"Well, couldn't leave my fav bro out on that cliff could I? Curly would never forgive me if he lost you. So Johnny how is he?"

"His Blood pressure is normal and his color is good. His pupils are normal and reative. I say he'll be fine after some rest and his ribs heal". Jon tells them "Why dont we let him rest"

As Johnny and Dite leave the room Iolaus tells Herc "I'll just fix you some breakfast"



Chapter 8

Johnny is cleaning out the barn as he hears Iolaus walk up behind him. "Hi lover"

"John, Dite was just here, She says the other Gods are getting restless about the fact that you are still here.And if she doesn't take you back to your own time that they will cause all kind of trouble for you." Iolaus tells him as he puts his arms around Johns waist.

"We knew I would have to return anyway". Johns says as he leans down to place his lips on Iolaus'

"I know, I will miss you"

"How much time do we have? Did Dite say?" John asks he kisses his way down Iolaus neck.

"Long enough for this"

The two spend the rest of the day making love to each other in every possible way.

"Hercules it was a pleasure to meet you. I want you to take it slow for a couple more weeks before you start fighting monsters and Gods ok?"

"John, Thank you for all you have done for me. I will miss our talks, you be carefull too." Herc shakes Johns hand as the two men part.

Iolaus walks outside, Aphrodite is waiting for him "Sweetcheeks you ok?"

"I love him Dite"

"Well duh" she smiles "I know that, I am the Goddess of love after all"

"I know" he laughs "Thank you for bringing him here".

"I'll just let you say good bye in private" She says

John walks up "I love you Iolaus, I will never forget you"

"I love you too." He says as they kiss one last time.


The End (Maybe)