Dreamweave

by Ahnjunae

Fandom: Hercules

Pairing: Hercules/OFC

Rating: R

Summary: Hercules has a very vivid imagination

Dreamweave

by Ahnjunae

"It was only a dream?" He said to himself as he awoke. "But, it was so real!" He mentioned to the only living witnesses near, which were the trees. As he collected his things to go, he recalled the woman in his dream.

She was statuesque. Her long, flowing hair was as black as a starless night. Her eyes were a green darker than emeralds. She had skin the pallor of golden bronze. She had lips as red as blood. She was a vision unlike any he had ever imagined.

It was such a vivid dream. He could remember her smell, like that of Magnolia blossoms on a breezy spring day. Most importantly, he remembered her touch. It felt as if a fine satin cloth was brushing against his skin as her fingers gently caressed him. He felt as if an electrical current was coursing through him. He was feeling that same way now as he watched her.

As he roused from his recollections, he realized he had traveled quite a way. Unknowingly, he had ended up in a place foreign to him. When he finally came back from his musings, he had found her. It was as if some type of homing instinct had awakened in his subconscious.

As he drew near, he could hear the sweet melody of her voice as she hummed. The tune seemed familiar to him; yet, he couldn’t quite place it. She was bathing in a stream that ran alongside a small cottage. She was more exquisite than anything he had ever seen. As he approached, he did so quietly, so as not to disturb this most sublime moment.

His emotions wrestled inside as he tried to determine if he should speak and disrupt this vision of perfection. She turned slowly and smiled. It was as if she had sensed his approach. With the grace of a gazelle, she moved towards the bank and reached for a cloak, which she had delicately placed upon a rock. She seemed to float as she moved. He couldn’t take his eyes from the sight of her. What’s more, he realized that she too was gazing at him.

As she rose from the water, she drew the cloak around her; but, not completely, she left her strong shoulders bare. She walked closer and he could smell the aroma of magnolia blossoms. In what seemed like an eternity, was truly only a matter of seconds, she was leaving to go to the cottage. He suddenly realized he was following her.

She seemed as if not to notice her strange new follower. She kept humming the same tune as she glided through the door. He hesitated at her portal waiting for some sign of invitation. That’s when she turned and motioned towards a bed stationed in a corner. He could hardly believe his fortune. His heart beat so wildly he thought it might burst. He was certain that she heard it. He sat there, dumbfounded, all the while watching her.

It seemed as if she glided to his side and placed a gentle, knowing hand to his temple, leaned forward and whispered "be still my love." It was as if he was no longer in control of his own body and his heart slowed. He lay back and rested on what seemed to be a mountain of pillows. He waited for her with a longing ache the likes of which he had never known before. Soon he was drifting away, floating it seemed, upon an ethereal layer of clouds from the heavens.

It was in his sleep that she came to him. Not a word was spoken. There was no need of them here. She gently caressed him, exploring his body with her satin fingers. Tracing every curve of his strong torso, she ventured lower and lower with every move. Suddenly, she stopped and looked into his eyes. There were tears of joy and ecstasy that she saw there. As she hesitated at his thighs, he whispered "please, never stop." She then went back to caressing his inner thighs. He felt that same electricity he had before.

With a start, he awoke to find himself back in the glen. "It was only a dream!" He said to no one there.

 

END