Title: Dream Topping

Author: Leigh

Fandom: Hercules the Legendary Journeys

Pairing: Hercules/Iolaus

Rating: NC-17 – m/m

Status: PWP

Archive: No home – any accepted, feel free

Email feedback: Leigh1503@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: Not mine, no money made

Summary: Insomnia has unexpected repercussions for Iolaus

Warning: Absolutely no plot –just an excuse to write about Iolaus

Disclaimer: The characters aren’t mine and I don’t have permission to use them. But I’m not making any money out of them and it just sort of happened.


DREAM TOPPING
by Leigh


Iolaus couldn’t sleep.

He wriggled on the mattress, plumped the pillow, rolled onto his back, stared at the ceiling. This was ridiculous. He was tired, for once he was in a soft bed and, as far as he knew, no-one was actually trying to kill him at the moment.

He really wanted to sleep.

A soft sigh escaped him and he flopped onto his stomach, one arm snagged round the pillow.

Perhaps if he counted hydra heads…

Time passed.

*************************************

It was no good, he’d have to do something.

“Herc? You awake?” It was a surprisingly penetrating whisper.

“Mm-mm”

“Herc? Herc! Wake up, buddy!”

The demigod shot up, instantly alert and looking round to identify the threat.

“See, I knew you were awake, too.”

Turning in stunned amazement to face his partner, Hercules was greeted with one of Iolaus’ special smiles, the ones he kept for times when he might need something to stop him getting seriously hurt.

“Iolaus…” Hercules’ voice trailed away as he rubbed a tired hand over his face. The hunter was looking at him expectantly. “Iolaus, what do you want?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Well, I just thought we could talk.”

“Talk.”

“Yeh.”

“What about?”

Iolaus was never short of something to talk about. He clambered to his knees and sank back down, wrapping the bedsheet round his waist.

“Um…Atlantis? You never really told me what happened there. Did Cassandra’s machine really fly? How did it do that? Do you think if we tried we could build one? Or what about music? We never get a chance to talk about music. Do you know I think I could really learn to play the lute properly if I had time. Or, I know - ”

“Iolaus.”

“- what about the games next week? Do you think Atalanta will be there? What do you reckon my chances are – “

“Iolaus!” The exasperation in his voice made the hunter wince.

“You woke me up in the middle of the night to talk about playing the lute?!” The normally mild-mannered demigod was actually shouting.

It dawned on Iolaus that his partner might be seriously irritated this time. Oh well, too late now. I might as well carry on.

“It doesn’t have to be about the lute.” Iolaus put a slightly offended tone into his voice and turned his head away.

His long-suffering partner stared in disbelief. Gods, he is actually looking hurt! How does he do that? If he hadn’t been so tired, Hercules would have been amused.

Iolaus was considering his next move. Obviously he could be in big trouble here.

“The thing is, Herc,” he started confidingly, “I was having trouble sleeping and I thought that as I was awake it would be a good time for us catch up on all the things we never get the chance to talk about when we’re rushing round fighting monsters and things.”

He risked a quick look at his friend. OK, he isn’t smiling. This is bad.

“What do you say, buddy? Shall we go for some quality time?” Inside Iolaus was cringing with embarrassment at a line even he recognised as lame.

“Quality time,” muttered Hercules. “He wants quality time.”

The demigod rose from the bed and walked round to tower over where the hunter knelt on the bed.

“Whoops, “ thought Iolaus and, with a quicksilver twist, shot across the bed towards the door.

One massive hand caught his ankle and hauled him back. As he fought to get away, Hercules let go of his leg and he found himself being held in a vice-like grip with both wrists trapped behind his back.

“Ouch! Herc, that really – ow! – hurts.”

“Good,” came the unfeeling reply.

By this time the hunter was completely helpless in the demigod’s grasp, the full extent of Hercules’ massive strength only too obvious to the small mortal.

“Um, Herc?” he said, uncertainly. He knew he’d been behaving badly but this was way over the top. How angry was Hercules?

“You wanted quality time, you got it,” said the demigod calmly. And kissed him.

Iolaus’ eyes opened wide with shock. His best friend was kissing him, really kissing him. Herc’s tongue was in his mouth – well halfway down his throat, actually – and the unrelenting pressure was bending him inexorably backwards. Herc’s free hand was tangled in his hair, twining and pulling. His partner’s mouth was devouring him, his arms crushing him and, oh gods, that tongue…

Iolaus couldn’t help it. He moaned. Every part of his sensual nature was responding to the intensity of the moment. He was drowning in unfamiliar sensations - the rough handling, the feeling of helplessness, that hard mouth forcing him to surrender control, surrender himself. His mind refused to think about what was happening, his body responding instinctively.

With his arms locked firmly behind his back and his mouth held captive, Iolaus could only strain to increase the contact between his body and that of his captor. He writhed in the embrace, desperately rubbing his rapidly-growing erection against the rock-hard muscles of his tormentor’s thigh.

The hand in his hair abruptly released its hold and moved to rip the tangled bed sheet from his waist. Iolaus gasped as a hard warmth enclosed his cock and squeezed, stopping just short of the point of pain. The pressure released and calloused fingers circled the head over and over, spreading moisture from the weeping slit round and round then down the whole length of his straining shaft.

At the same time, that devastating mouth finally released his bruised lips and began to move down his neck, along his shoulder bone, across his chest, sucking, licking, kissing. A nipple was sucked into the dark warmth, tortured with teeth and tongue, released. The mouth moved down across his abdomen, into his navel, lower.

The painful grip on his wrists never faltered, an implacable force that held him fixed, laying him bare to the ceaseless assault on his senses.

A tongue ran slowly through the blond curls at his groin. One hand reached and cupped his buttocks, squeezing and stroking, parting, exploring. That burning tongue flicked across the head of his cock.

Iolaus was beyond speech, beyond thought. His mind was filled with sensation, blanking out the shock, the utter disbelief that Hercules was…was…Oh gods, this feels soooo good.

A wet warmth enclosed him and the breath left his body. His whole being was concentrated on that feeling, the delicious movement, the incredible, mind-blowing sucking. It was like nothing he’d ever experienced.

One finger circled his anus and slipped inside. His muscles clamped down as his body tensed but the movement on his cock never stopped and the finger moved in slow circles and there was pain but there was pleasure and then there were two fingers, three, deeper, searching, finding, pressing, gods, oh gods, I can’t…I…

The fingers inside him, stretching, fucking, thrusting in and out in time with the mouth on his cock, faster, faster…

Reduced to a helpless, mindless set of nerve endings, Iolaus screamed once and convulsed, shooting his seed deep into the endless sucking void.

**************************************

“Iolaus. Iolaus, wake up! Come on, sleepyhead. Are you going to lay there all day?”

The hunter opened confused eyes and stared blankly at his partner, mind and body still drowning in sensations of wonder and love, feeling lips swollen and bruised by kisses, body sweat-drenched, aching, sweetly aching...

“Gods, Iolaus, you could sleep for Greece. I thought you were never going to wake up. How do you do that?”

Reality crashed and broke over his head.

“A clear conscience? No, can’t be that!” The clear blue eyes laughed down at him, shining with good humour and honest friendship.

“Must be sweet dreams! Come on, time to shake a leg. I’ll go order breakfast.” Hercules clapped a manly arm on his shoulder and strode out of the room, still laughing.

For a long moment Iolaus stared wistfully after the departing figure of his best friend, his partner, his soulmate, a desperately sad expression on his face.

“Sweet dreams,” he whispered. “Oh, yeh.”


END