DOMINATION

Author: Ahnjunae

Story rating: NC-17

Theme: Hercules/Sovereign BDSM

Summary: This story is a creation of my own morbid imagination.

Disclaimer: They’re not mine, I just borrow them to play with.

 

DOMINATION

By Ahnjunae

 

Hercules awoke with a violent spasm as the cold water sluiced down his body. By the dimly lit torches, it was difficult to discern where he was. It soon became apparent to him that wherever he was, the natives were probably hostile. A deep, resonant voice ended the mystery. "I have waited a long time for this!" The Sovereign said. Hercules struggled against the chains that held him. "It's no use, those chains were forged by Haphaestos. They were originally meant to hold me, but I put a stop to that misguided plan." The Sovereign replied with a chuckle.

Despite what The Sovereign said, Hercules continued to struggle. The Sovereign became highly agitated and he quickly closed the distance between them. He struck Hercules with the back of his hand and laughed as he watched his lips swell with blood. Then, his strong hand grasped Hercules by the throat. "I told you, it's useless to fight me." With that, The Sovereign closed the gap even more by planting a harsh kiss on Hercules' bruised mouth. Hercules twisted his face away, enraged. "If this is your idea of a fight, you've got another thing coming!" Hercules struck out at The Sovereign with his feet, landing a solid kick to his chest.

The Sovereign fell backward and struck the far wall. It was Hercules' turn to laugh as he said, "Watch your step, it's dark in here. You might take a nasty fall. We wouldn't want that now would we?" A low, menacing growl slowly rose from The Sovereign's throat. "You'll pay for everything you've put me through, you bastard!" The Sovereign didn't mean Hercules as much as he meant his father Zeus. Whether it is the Zeus of his dimension or Hercules', one of them would suffer his wrath. The Sovereign regained his composure and strode back to where Hercules was chained to admire his handiwork.

Hercules' feet barely touched the floor. His arms were stretched high above his head. He dangled from the ceiling and was completely nude. In his straining against his bondage, a cold sweat was beginning to bead on his golden chest. The Sovereign, even in his anger, admired how the slick sheen of sweat made his enemy's body glisten in the dimly lit room. It was like looking in a mirror, yet better. He was enjoying this little game of cat and mouse with the beautiful demi-god. Before he was through, he would make Hercules beg, for more!

The Sovereign circled behind Hercules and continued to taunt him. "I've always enjoyed being tied up, but this is even better. This way, I get to watch." Hercules closed his eyes and shivered as The Sovereign put both his hands on his wrists. The Sovereign slowly let his hands travel down Hercules' arms. He slowly began to massage Hercules' shoulders to try to ease the tension. "If you play nice, I'll undo these horrible chains. That way, we can have some real fun." The Sovereign growled into Hercules' ear. Hercules was sickened by The Sovereign's intentions. But, if it would get him to release him, he would play along.

"All right, I'll do what you want, just release me." Hercules said in his most seductive voice. The Sovereign smiled as he replied, "Not just yet, you need to prove yourself to me first!" The Sovereign's hands continued their journey from Hercules' shoulders to rest on his chest. The Sovereign gently rubbed at Hercules' nipples causing them to become erect. Then, he pinched the hard nubs between his thumbs and forefingers. A slight moan escaped Hercules' lips. In spite of his repulsion at the idea, he was beginning to become aroused. The Sovereign growled his pleasure as his lips met Hercules' burning skin. The Sovereign withdrew his tender ministrations to disrobe himself.

Once he was finished, he circled to the front to face Hercules. There he stood in all his glory. His 8-inch erection was an all too visible sign of his desire. He smiled as he let his gaze travel down the front of Hercules' body to stop at Hercules' own erection. Despite his entire inner struggle, Hercules was unable to hide his own arousal. His repulsion was beginning to turn into an impassioned desire for his alternate dimension twin.

The Sovereign moved closer to his twin. "Tell me how much you want me." The Sovereign whispered. He stood face to face with Hercules and tenderly kissed his swollen lips. His tongue teased at Hercules' lips begging for entry. His hot breath caressed Hercules as he slowly gained his much-desired goal.

Hercules' lips slowly parted and allowed The Sovereign's tongue entrance. The Sovereign explored Hercules' mouth, slowly at first. Hercules tiptoed closer to The Sovereign straining against his bonds to accept him more. Hercules longed to feel his twin's nude body closer to his. He slowly brought his leg up around The Sovereign to pull him closer. The Sovereign didn't resist. His arms enfolded Hercules in a tender embrace. His gentle exploration of Hercules' mouth turned playful. He gently nipped at Hercules' lower lip as their kiss ended. They were both quite breathless.

The Sovereign slowly stroked Hercules' hair and came to a stop to caress his cheek. Hercules continued to shiver. His desire was almost too much to bear. The Sovereign asked again, "Tell me how much you want me."

Hercules slowly opened his eyes. There was a silent plea for The Sovereign to end this tortuous game. "Please!" Hercules begged. Tears began to well up in his brilliant blue eyes. "I can't!" He finished with a ragged sigh. The Sovereign frowned and walked away. Hercules sagged against his bonds; his tears flowed like rain to fall against the darkened floor below.

By the bright glow of the moon shining in on him from above, Hercules knew that it had to be at least midnight. Slowly the door to his cell opened and The Sovereign returned with a slave boy. The boy was carrying a tray of food and a pitcher of wine. The Sovereign leaned against the far wall and watched the boy feed the half-starved demi-god. When Hercules was finished, the boy left and returned with a basin of water and liniment. He tended to Hercules' swollen mouth and cleaned his body as well. As he did so, he answered Hercules' questions about his life.

Hercules learned that the boy had been born into servitude to The Sovereign. He had been there for 19 years. It angered Hercules to think that such a fine young man was doomed to spend his life a slave because of a debt owed by his father. Hercules thanked the boy for his kindness and the boy turned to go.

The Sovereign stopped him and told him to disrobe. The boy did as he was told. The Sovereign backed the boy against the wall as Hercules watched.

Hercules growled, "You don't have to do this!" He was addressing both the boy and The Sovereign. It didn't stop either of them.

The boy had a frightened, slightly embarrassed, smile spread across his face. He thoroughly enjoyed it when his master wanted to pleasure him. He had just never performed in front of anyone before. The Sovereign kneeled down before the boy and slowly surrounded his erection with his mouth. The boy moaned in ecstasy as The Sovereign downward stroked on him. The Sovereign's lips touched the base of the boy's shaft. The Sovereign's movements quickened as the boy pumped into his mouth. His small, gentle fingers ran through The Sovereign's hair pulling him toward him with each inward stroke. The boy's ecstasy filled gaze fell upon Hercules. He smiled as The Sovereign continued.

Hercules tried to turn away. He closed his eyes as he listened to the boy cry out in ecstasy. It angered him to know that he truly desired The Sovereign. The pleasure that the boy was experiencing should be his. He wanted to feel The Sovereign's mouth on his own quickly growing erection. Hercules began to feel the first rumblings of an explosive orgasm well up within him. He felt his own desire begin to trickle from the opening of his cock. He chastised himself for being jealous. He struggled violently to release himself from his bondage. 'Damn Haphaestos and his creations!'

Before the boy could cum, The Sovereign stopped and turned the boy to face the wall. He pressed himself against the boy and the studs of his vest pierced the boy's back. He grasped the boy's swollen cock and began to stroke to an impassioned, internal rhythm. The Sovereign positioned himself between the boy's legs, withdrew his massively erect cock from the tight confines of his codpiece, and thrust upward. The boy, bracing himself against the wall, cried out as The Sovereign buried his immense shaft in his ass. The Sovereign matched his thrusts with the rhythm of his stroking.

Hercules pleaded with The Sovereign, "Stop this now!"

The Sovereign whispered into the boy's ear, "Do you want me to stop?"

The boy gasped his desire. "Please my lord, don't stop!"

The Sovereign turned slightly to catch Hercules' baleful stare. Without a word, he could tell that this display was having its desired effect on the demi-god. He smiled and thrust into the boy again. He made love to the boy for another half-hour and then allowed him to release his desire. The boy came with a scream as The Sovereign lunged into him one last time. The Sovereign withdrew himself and told the boy to go.

The boy quickly gathered his clothes and hurried away. He only paused a moment to wickedly smile at Hercules.

The Sovereign sauntered over to Hercules. He stroked himself as he stood before him. "I can tell you're in pain, why don't you let me ease your suffering?" The Sovereign stopped stroking himself and reached out to touch his twin.

Hercules shuddered as The Sovereign began to stroke him. Slowly his body began to weave back and forth in rhythm to The Sovereign's touch.

"You realize, that I was saving my own release for you." The Sovereign's low growl reverberated in Hercules' ear. This was the first time that Hercules met The Sovereign's heated gaze.

"I want to touch you!" Hercules gasped. "I want you more than you'll ever know!"

Without releasing him, The Sovereign positioned himself behind Hercules. Hercules braced himself as best he could and spread his legs. He eagerly waited for The Sovereign to penetrate his virgin ass.

Hercules closed his eyes and leaned back against The Sovereign. He reveled in the strength that The Sovereign exuded. All his life, he remembered how he had to be the strong one. Now, he graciously handed the role over to his roguish twin.

The Sovereign's hands stroked the front of Hercules' body. He was eager to be inside him, yet he wanted their first union to last. His probing hands reached Hercules' erection and he stroked him slowly.

"By the Gods, don't tease me." Hercules moaned. The Sovereign pressed himself against Hercules and felt his studded vest bore into him.

"Wait!" The Sovereign gasped. "Let me get this off before I scar your exquisite body."

"Hurry!" Hercules begged. There was more desire in his voice than either of them thought was possible.

The Sovereign stood in front of Hercules and took off his clothes. He did it in a teasing, strip tease like fashion. "Tell me how much you want me." The Sovereign growled.

Tears welled up in Hercules' eyes. His need for release was so great, he thought he would die. Half of him wanted to be released so he could flee from this dungeon of desire. The other half of him wanted to take The Sovereign in his arms and never let him go. "Release me, I'll show you how much I need you!" Hercules growled back.

The Sovereign slowly made his way in back of Hercules again. He reached up as if to release Hercules' chains. Hercules held his breath in anticipation, but freedom didn't come. He quickly lowered his hands and began stroking Hercules again. Hercules let out a low, frustrated groan. The Sovereign positioned himself closer and rubbed his massive cock against Hercules' ass.

Hercules arched his back begging to be taken. "By the Gods! Take me!" Hercules cried out.

The Sovereign continued to stroke Hercules as he thrust into him dry. Hercules screamed in a mixture of ecstasy and pain. The Sovereign withdrew completely and then thrust into him again. Hercules strained against his bonds to escape. His hands grasped his chains in an effort to break away. "Please! Not like this! You're going to kill me!" Hercules continued to beg.

The Sovereign withdrew again as he said, "Are you ready for all of me?"

Hercules gasped. He had thought that The Sovereign had fully penetrated him. Hercules was sobbing now. He didn't know how much more he could take. Something in his pleas made The Sovereign wait. He went to the front of Hercules and wiped the tears away. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I wanted you so much that I couldn't wait. Please forgive me!"

Hercules tried to turn away. It was then that he said, "I want you as well. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to be inside of you as well. Please, let me show you how much I need you!"

Now, The Sovereign knew he was ready to release his golden twin.

As The Sovereign released Hercules, he slumped to the floor. The Sovereign bent over and picked Hercules up. He cradled his twin in his arms and Hercules nuzzled against his neck. The Sovereign carried Hercules from the cell to his own room in the castle. He laid Hercules on the bed and covered him in satin sheets. Hercules wrapped his arms around his legs and curled into a fetal position. The Sovereign called for his slave boy and told him to bring back liniment and oils. The boy returned quickly and left the supplies for The Sovereign to administer.

The Sovereign applied the liniment to Hercules' bruised wrists. Then, he massaged his tired shoulders. Hercules restrained his urge to flee as The Sovereign's strong hands began to massage lower.

"You have such wonderful hands." Hercules observed.

The Sovereign reached Hercules' lower back. As he rubbed the soreness away, he leaned forward and kissed Hercules' back. Hercules quivered as he felt The Sovereign's feverish touch. The Sovereign's massive cock teased Hercules' thighs. "I want you so badly it hurts." The Sovereign whispered in Hercules' ear.

Hercules turned his head and kissed The Sovereign, much to both of their surprise. "Please, make love to me." He whispered in return.

"I will my lover, I will! Let me relax you first." The Sovereign returned to his tender ministrations. He gently laid his hands on Hercules' right thigh. He smiled as a slight gasp escaped. He massaged each of Hercules' thighs all the way to his feet then back again. As he reached the base of Hercules' ass, he leaned back to observe his accomplishment. Hercules was totally relaxed and well oiled. He then applied oil to his cock and Hercules' ass.

Hercules laid a hand on The Sovereign just before he entered him. "I want all of you, no matter what." Hercules said.

The Sovereign smiled and replied, "Your wish is my command!" With that, The Sovereign slowly penetrated Hercules' ass. A small cry escaped Hercules and he braced his hands against the headboard of the bed. "Raise up against me." The Sovereign gasped.

"I don't know if I can move." Hercules replied.

"Just do it slowly, I want you on all fours, so I can give you all of me." Hercules complied and groaned as The Sovereign entered him completely. "I'm not hurting you am I?" The Sovereign asked. There was a slight hint of worry in his voice. It was only now that he felt remorse for the way he had treated his new lover.

Hercules pushed himself back onto The Sovereign's cock and created a rhythm for both of them. Both of them began to breathe heavily and grunt as the rhythm quickened. The Sovereign reached around to grasp Hercules' cock. He stroked it in time to their mounting passion. Hercules' moans grew louder as he neared completion. The Sovereign growled his pleasure as Hercules thrust against him harder and harder. "May I cum?" He pleaded.

It took a few seconds for The Sovereign to respond. "Wait!" He gasped. The Sovereign began to thrust in and out faster. Hercules cried out as he struggled to control his orgasm. The Sovereign could wait no longer. "Yes, my lover, now!" They both cried out as they fell onto the bed in exhaustion.

The Sovereign started to withdraw and Hercules stopped him. "Please wait, I love the way you feel inside of me."

The Sovereign smiled and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, the both of them awoke in each other's embrace. The Sovereign nuzzled against Hercules' ear. He gently nibbled at his tender lobe. "Good morning lover." He whispered.

Hercules smiled and moved back to loose himself in The Sovereign's loving embrace. Suddenly it occurred to him that he hadn't asked how it was that he came to be in The Sovereign's dimension. "Please, don't be angry when I ask this. How did I get here?"

The Sovereign's smile faded as he answered. "Your brother Ares and his sister Discord opened the portal and sent me back to my world. It was on one condition though. That I took you with me and kept you prisoner."

Hercules turned in his lover's embrace. He saw the hurt in The Sovereign's eyes. "It's all right." Hercules replied. "For once, my brother and sister did me a favor. They let me find you."

It was The Sovereign's turn to be swayed by emotion. Hercules watched as tears welled up in his twin's eyes. The Sovereign reflected out loud, "This is probably the first time I've ever cried for anyone or anything."

Hercules kissed The Sovereign and gently wiped away his tears. "It's my turn to be the strong one is it?" The Sovereign laughed, as did Hercules. Hercules motioned for The Sovereign to lie on his back. He could sense The Sovereign's trepidation about someone else being in control. "Relax lover, it's my turn to please you." Hercules straddled The Sovereign and sat upon his hips. He felt The Sovereign's growing erection throb against his lower spine. He leaned forward and kissed The Sovereign passionately. It was his turn to tease and tantalize. The Sovereign allowed his golden twin to explore his mouth with his tongue. Hercules broke off their passionate exchange and then began placing small kisses all along The Sovereign's throat and chest. He slowly raised up and positioned himself on The Sovereign's thighs.

As Hercules' mouth enclosed The Sovereign's engorged cock, The Sovereign arched his back and moaned. Hercules slowly licked his way up and down The Sovereign's hard shaft. The Sovereign's semen began to ooze from him. Hercules savored the sweet, hot juice as it flowed from him. Hercules stopped and reached for the oil that The Sovereign had used the night before. He then slowly applied it to his swollen organ. "You'll have to tell me what to do, I'm new at this." He said as he repositioned himself to allow The Sovereign to roll over.

The Sovereign looked over his shoulder into his lover's eyes as he told him how he wanted him. "You don't have to use too much oil. I like it rough!" He growled.

Hercules placed his hands on The Sovereign's shoulders and quickly entered him. The Sovereign arched back against his lover's thrust. "Is this what you want my love?" Hercules grunted.

Hercules withdrew and thrust into The Sovereign again. This elicited a heated cry of passion from The Sovereign's clenched lips. Hercules slowly brought his right hand up from The Sovereign's shoulder to run his fingers through his hair. He grasped a handful and violently brought The Sovereign's head back with a jerk. "Yes!" The Sovereign screamed. He thrust himself back against Hercules' hips. There were loud, smacking noises as their thrusts became more intense.

Hercules released his grip on The Sovereign's hair and brought his hand to The Sovereign's throbbing cock. "Beg me to let you cum lover!" Hercules cried out.

The Sovereign regained some control of his passion and replied, "Slower lover, I want this passion to last."

Hercules slowed his thrusts and matched the rhythm of his strokes. "Yes lover, that's it, make it last!" The Sovereign gasped.

Hercules was very close to cumming. The closer he got, the harder his thrusts became. The quicker he stroked The Sovereign's burning cock.

Suddenly, when he was almost past the point of reason, Hercules stopped. He withdrew himself and forced The Sovereign onto his back. He slid down The Sovereign's thighs and took his cock into his mouth. The Sovereign began thrashing on the bed. He thrust himself into Hercules' mouth. His fingers threaded through Hercules' hair. It was his turn to beg, "Please lover! Let me cum!"

Hercules stopped and quickly sat up. He leaned forward and violently thrust his tongue into The Sovereign's mouth. He gripped each of The Sovereign's hands and held them above his head. Then he impaled himself on The Sovereign's massive shaft. The Sovereign screamed his orgasm into Hercules' mouth. Hercules' desire exploded all over The Sovereign's chest. He then slumped against The Sovereign thoroughly spent. They were both gasping for air as they held each other.

Later that night, Hercules and The Sovereign finally emerged from the bedroom. They went to the massive dining hall and ate a sumptuous feast. The Sovereign took this time to tell his lover of his plans to release him. "I don't know how, but some way we'll open the dimensional portal and send you back. You belong to your world and I in mine. Your world needs you in it."

Hercules sat his chalice down and gazed into his lover's eyes. He knew that it took a lot for The Sovereign to come to this conclusion. "What if I don't wish to leave? I have no one on the other side that cares for me as much as you do. I have to let others find their own destinies sometime."

The Sovereign seemed to relax a bit. He didn't really want his golden lover to leave him. He merely wished to offer him a choice. "If it is what you want, you and I will rule this dimension together. I cherish the thought of you and I living out the rest of eternity together."

Hercules rose from his seat, walked to The Sovereign's side, and kneeled before him. As he gazed lovingly into his twin's eyes he said, "Your wish is my command, lover."

 

=30=