Day After

by Lorraine

Fandom: Young Hercules

Pairing: Young Hercules/Young Iolaus/Young Jason

Takes place the day after Ass Play.


Day After
by Lorraine


I fell asleep curled on one side in between them. As I drift awake, I hear the low murmur of voices as if from a great distance. Fuzzily, I identify the voices as Jason and Hercules'. One of them is playing with my hair. Winding a lock around his finger and unwinding it over and over. Squinting one eye partly open I see Hercules on his side, propped on one elbow, smiling at me. His other hand continues playing with my hair. Shutting the eye, I smile back sleepily and squirm deeper into the warm soft bed. I hear Jason's deep chuckle behind me as his hands lift my hair off my neck. Suddenly, Jason's licking and gently nipping the back of my neck and I can feel his hard body pressing against my back and his cock digging into my backside. I moan and press my hips back against his cock with a still sleepy arousal. I can feel his cock nestled in the crack of my ass, rapidly getting harder, and I can feel his breath quickening as he continues working his mouth on my neck.

I felt Hercules shift, moving his other hand to my head. Leaning in he kisses me. As he plays with my hair and his tongue thrusts into my mouth, I bring my hands up around him, pulling him closer, caressing his back and shoulders. I open my mouth wider, letting his tongue explore the roof of my mouth and caress my teeth. He nips my lower lip and I gasp, working my fingers into his back.

Both Hercules and Jason have their hands tangled in my hair. They continue playing with my hair and kissing me, Jason my neck, and Hercules my mouth. Moving together, they both release my head and move their mouths. Jason strokes his hands down along my sides until they rest on my hips. Feeling the heat of his fingers so close to my cock, I moan. He moves his mouth to my shoulder, licking and nipping there, causing another gasp. Hercules moves his hands so that they encircle me and rest on Jason's head. His mouth moves down continuing his play with my body. His mouth stops at one nipple and he pulls it through his teeth sucking it hard, almost painfully. I love it. I move my hands, pressing his head to my breast, encouraging him to continue. Jason moves his head and Hercules tangles his top hand into Jason's hair making him grunt. He pulls his bottom hand back under me and pinches my other nipple. My blood feels like molten honey and I cry out.

"Hercules. Jason. Don't stop."

Jason lifts his head to respond. "Don't worry...no one is stopping." With that, he starts pulling my hips back and rocking his own forward until we are rocking together, his cock moving beneath my ass, nudging at my balls. Hercules is still worrying his mouth at one nipple and pinching and flicking the other one with his hand. We're all gasping. I can feel my chest fall and rise in time with Jason's thrusts. As he plays with my nipples Hercules is gasping for air, sending huffs against my skin. Jason's breath is coming so hard and fast that it moves my hair with each exhalation, tickling my neck and shoulders. Hercules stops, lifting up, and I open my eyes and moan my loss until he turns, bringing his cock to my mouth and his mouth to my cock.

I move my hands to Hercules' hips bringing his cock to my mouth. Hercules mouths my balls, and, using his hands and head, spreads my legs wider. His hands go around to grasp Jason's hips, which brings the three of us closer together. As I smell the musk of Hercules' crotch and lick his cock's head, Jason moves his hands to circle my shoulders and grasps my wrists. He and Hercules shift again so that we are no longer on our sides.

Instead, Hercules is on his back with Jason and me on top of him. Hercules and I play with each other's balls for a few minutes while Jason thrusts his cock between my thighs, nudging my balls and cock, and occasionally Hercules' mouth. I feel Hercules' tongue on my balls and cock, the rough moist heat of his licking sending heat through my body. I bring my legs closer together and can better feel Jason's thrusting between them, listening to him groan in pleasure. I remember the feel of his fingers in my ass last night and want his cock there right now. I'd ask but my own mouth and tongue are busy exploring Hercules' cock, going to remembered bumps and ridges. Licking at the already moist balls, I brush my hair against his thigh as Hercules gasps. Finally, I swallow his cock, strongly sucking it into my mouth all the way to my throat. I can feel the vein pulsing against my tongue. I try to move my hands to play with Hercules' asshole, but Jason tightens his grasp on my wrists holding my hands on Hercules' hips. Finally, Hercules sucks my cock into his mouth and sucks strongly while running his tongue along the bottom. I scream a hoarse wordless cry of blazing ecstasy.

The next few minutes are mindless passionate rocking. My cock into Hercules' mouth, Hercules' cock in my mouth, and Jason's cock moving against my ass. My mind and body are both ablaze.

I feel Hercules' hips tense under my hands and his cock jerk in my mouth. Remembering just how powerfully Hercules bucks when he cums I tighten my hands on his hips and press my weight down. Jason, feeling my back and shoulders tighten, leans harder against me adding his weight to my own. Hercules' cock explodes in my mouth and his hips buck up against our combined weight, sending his cock and jets of cum further down my throat. I rapidly swallow, loving the salty taste of his cum, trying to keep up, but still gagging. Jason quickly moves his hands around my chest, pulling me up slightly, keeping Hercules from thrusting too far down my throat. As Hercules' body relaxes and his hips fall back to the bed, we follow him down. I finally release his cock and turn my head to rest on his hips.

Jason moves his hands again, one stroking my hair, the other stroking my face, fingers running along my lips, through the cum dribbling out of my mouth. I suck on a finger and Jason rocks harder and faster against me, driving my cock deeper and faster into Hercules' mouth. I feel my body tighten and fiercely thrust into Hercules' mouth pushing myself over the edge. As I fall over the edge into rapture, I feel Jason's hips crushed against mine as Hercules pulls us against him. Hercules continues his powerful suction as my cum fills his mouth. I'm held too tightly between them to do anything other than small, rocking thrusts. Finally as the last of my orgasm rushes through me, Jason grabs my hips, and, giving a few last hard thrusts screams his pleasure and cums against me. I feel his cum flowing onto my balls and running down my legs as he collapses on me.

We lie there for a few moments. While Jason and I are still trembling from the power of our orgasms Hercules wiggles out from under us and flops around to lie back beside us. A few moments later Jason rolls off of me to my other side. When my body stops shaking and I've caught my breath, I sit up, and look around the room. Taking in the cold bath, the cum sticky bedclothes from last night and this morning, the blue silk scarves still tied to the bedposts, and the knotted one lying discarded over the foot board, I start laughing.

Hercules sits up next to me. "What's so funny?"

"I think we can forget discreet." I manage to giggle out.

Quickly looking around the room Hercules fell against me laughing as Jason sat up and got wide-eyed. "Oh boy."

Hercules stopped laughing and said reassuringly, "Jason, I'm sure the servants are to prudent to say anything," causing Jason to glare at him.

I laugh harder shaking my head only Hercules could be that naïve. "Herc, they might be quiet about one set of cum sticky bedclothes, but two in one night!" I gasp out through giggles.

Jason finally starts laughing with me. "Not to mention how noisy you were last night."

"Who me noisy?" Still laughing I add, "And we really need baths, so either the servants come up and empty and refill the tub or we go down to the common baths smelling like a cathouse."

Hercules starts laughing again. "Jase, Iolaus wasn't the only one noisy. You just yelled his name loud enough to wake the dead."

"He did? I didn't notice." I remember hearing him yell, but not my name.

Hercules starts laughing so hard he can't talk, so Jason has to answer. "Yeah, well you were a little busy cumming."

"Okay, busy cumming I can take." After a few minutes of laughter, we finally settle down to reality.

Jason groans looking at the sunlight creeping through the shutters, making it obvious that it was already midmorning. "I've got a council meeting, I'm going to have to bathe in the commons." He rolls out of the bed quickly wiping himself off with a damp cloth. Hercules and I look at each other and follow him out of the bed and do the same. I'm shivering as the cool air hits my damp skin and Jason tosses us robes, then grabs his own.

We walk quickly down the back stairs to the bathing area. Walking down I wince at the sore spots left from last night and this morning. My leg and arm muscles need stretching, and I've got bruises on my wrists from Jason's grip. Luck and the late hour are with us, and we find it empty except for one attendant. Jason sends him out requesting privacy. Hercules collects towels, cloths, and soap as Jason and I strip. I notice the start of some bruises on Jason's hips from Hercules' fingers as we get into the large tiled tub. Hercules tosses the soap and washcloths. Then joins us.

I sink into the warm water and my muscles relax. Jason does the same thing while Hercules washes himself. I grab another cloth and soap it before moving over to Jason. I run the soapy cloth over Jason's chest and then splash water on it to rinse him. He wrestles me for the cloth when I splash more water onto his face. He ends up holding the cloth in one hand and pins me to his chest with the other arm. I stop wrestling, enjoying the feeling of being held by him, listening to his heartbeat under my ear. As his hold turns into a hug I wrap my arms around his back and nuzzle at one nipple. Hercules has moved behind him and lifts him slowly onto the edge of the tub. Staying still I kiss and nibble on his body as Hercules lifts it, finally allowing my mouth to reach his cock. As I reach under and pull his hips up, getting a better hold on his cock, Jason leans back on his elbows, brings his legs around my back, and thrusts his hips into my face. Hercules straddles him bringing his cock to Jason's mouth and supporting him by his shoulders. Jason allows Hercules to completely support his upper body and uses his hands to pull Hercules' hips to him latching onto his cock.

Unlike this morning and last night we go straight to it with no foreplay. I'm sucking Jason's cock for all I'm worth. Bringing it as far into my mouth and throat as I can. I can hear Hercules gasping as Jason does the same for him. I continue sucking Jason's cock and licking the underside until Jason's legs tighten around me and I feel his cum flooding my mouth. At almost the same moment Hercules groans and thrusts his hips wildly, obviously cumming. As they finish, Hercules steps to one side and kneels, bringing Jason down to gently rest back on the tile. Then he lifts me out, pulling me around so that my head rests on Jason's chest. Leaning down he kisses the head of my hard cock and takes into his mouth. It takes only a few strong sucks for me to arch into him and cum.

Finished, we rest briefly, and then get back into the tub and actually wash up. This time Hercules and Jason won't let me wash either of them. Jason insisting that he needs to attend the council session and Hercules insisting that he still has to walk home today.

Back in Jason's quarters we find that servants have already cleaned the rooms, removed the tub, and left food. They even remade the bed and hung the silk scarves in a neat row across the footboard. 'Oh yeah, we can definitely forget discreet.' I also finally notice what exact shade of blue the scarves are. "Who decided to get scarves the color of my eyes?" I ask innocently, knowing that only Hercules was that romantic.

Sure enough Hercules blushes and Jason snorts, "Hercules."

Laughing I move in to kiss Hercules.

When we part, Jason is already dressed and grabbing some fruit. "I've got to go." He quickly pulls me then Hercules into brief kisses. "Hercules good journey. Iolaus we can have lunch in my office." With that he's out the door and running for the council room.

I look at Hercules and shrug. "I don't know why he bothers. Even if he's not late, they'll find something else to rag him on."

Hercules says sadly, "Because he really wants to be a good king. The people appreciate that, even if the council doesn't."

We quickly dress and eat. I walk Hercules down to the kitchen and wait while they pack him a carry sack of food. Once out of the palace proper I walk with him to the gates weaving our way around sale booths and people talking quietly.

"You'll corner Jason tonight?" Hercules asks referring to our own plotting.

"Yeah." I shrug. "I think that last night and this morning helped, but I still want to find out what's going on."

"Well, you've got the best chance of pulling it out of him." Hercules laughed. "You think he knows?"

"Yes Herc, I think he knows." I shrug. "But I'll still find out what's going on." We walk quietly for a few minutes. Seeing the gates I remind him, "Let Alcmene know that I'll see her in few days. We can do our visit at the end of the holiday rather than the beginning."

Right before the gate, I pull Hercules over to an isolated alley, pushing him against a wall. Iolaus, what are you doing?" He gasps his question as I send a hand searching down his pants.

"Making sure you remember to be on time at the fishing hole." I reply, grinning as I undo his belt and lower his pants. Kneeling down I take his cock in my hands, quickly teasing it to hardness.

"Oh gods," he moans, dropping his carry sack. As I lower my head and lick at the slit gathering a bit of his precum, I run my tongue over the ridges of his cock slowly, then quickly move back and kiss the tip. I blow on the tip, then lick at the slit again. Moving down I bathe his balls with my tongue, sucking first one and then the other into my mouth. I circle my hands around his hips, pulling him to me, ducking my head under, licking his asshole, pushing my tongue into it to loosen it. As he moans my name over and over, I pull back, moving my hands back to his cock, pushing it up. Knowing he loves the feel of my hair, I move my head, rubbing my hair against his inner thighs and cock, driving him wild. Then I move back and take his cock into my mouth, lightly sucking, and play my hands across his stomach and groin.

As I continue teasing his cock with my mouth and hands, his hands lower to my head and twist in my hair. He starts controlling the pace, moving my head as he thrusts into my mouth. I carefully breathe in through my nose on his back thrust, and out through my mouth when he thrusts back in. As he speeds up he pulls my head all the way to him, and I can feel his hair against my nose and chin, rubbing against my cheek. He bites his lower lip to keep from crying out as he cums. His cum floods my mouth, and even swallowing as quickly as possible I can't keep up and start gagging. I start pulling away but he holds me to him still thrusting the last of his orgasm into my mouth. I move my hands to his hips pushing him back. I carefully relax my throat trusting him to regain control quickly. Almost immediately, he pulls me off his cock. Still gagging and slightly lightheaded I lean down taking in deep breaths.

I can feel him kneeling beside me, his hands on my shoulders. "Iolaus!" His voice is a little panicky. "Are you all right?"

Catching my breath, I reassure him. "I'm fine. Just needed to catch my breath." I pull him in for a kiss and he moans, licking his cum off my face, and from inside my mouth. Releasing his mouth I lean back and laugh. "Hercules pull your pants up."

He blushes and stands pulling his pants up. "Iolaus, I wish you would just bite down when I lose control like that. I'm afraid that I'll really hurt you," he says in a very serious and worried tone.

I bridle briefly, angered at his concern but bite it down. "Hercules, you'll never hurt me. But if I ever think I'm really choking - I promise to bite."

"Iolaus, I love you."

"I love you too, Herc."

He picks up his carry sack and kisses me long and hard. This time I explore his mouth. Pulling away I tiptoe up and pull his ear to my mouth. "In eight days we'll be together and you're going to fuck me until my ass knows your cock as well as my mouth and hands." With that, I break away racing back to the palace, leaving him with those words to remember for the next eight nights.

Once there I hid in the gardens waiting for lunch. Jason's councilors are trying to marry him off again and the palace was crawling with princesses. Not one of them like me. Actually, most despise me. And I can't figure out why. Well except for Merridan and Colichs, my comparing the first to a gidra and the second to a viper probably got back to them. How Creon could have such bitches as daughters. But the rest I haven't said a word about or to, except for the highly proper, 'good morning your highness,' 'good evening your highness,' 'Did you have a pleasant ride, lunch, whatever, your highness?' But without exception they hate me, so I'm hiding in the garden until I can sneak into Jason's office for lunch.

I'm lazing behind a tree when I hear crying. Exploring quickly I found a skinny little girl maybe nine or ten weeping behind some rose bushes. She had a narrow very pale face and thick red hair. From her clothes I could tell she was one of the nobility and rich nobility at that. Making a quick decision I cleared my throat and asked, "Do you want me to bloody their noses?"

She looked up quickly as I sat down beside her, rubbing tears from her eyes. She rapidly wiped her nose against her sleeve. Since she was dressed in a very expensive dress I knew she'd get in trouble for that. She looked at me silently, and I sat very still exactly as I did when hunting. Finally, she answered quietly. "You'd better not my sisters will just get you in trouble."

"Oh, well I generally don't hit girls, we'll have to figure out another way to get even then." I kept my voice very quiet and serious. But she saw through it and giggled.

"Thank you very much, kind sir," she said in a formal voice. Then standing up she continued, "I am Princess Glouce, daughter of King Creon of Iolcus," ending with a very proper curtsey.

Taking my cue from her I stood up quickly, and bowing said, "I'm Iolaus of Thebes, friend of King Jason of Corinth and Hercules of Thebes." We both collapsed on the ground giggling.

"Your sisters must be Merridan and Colichs. What mean nasty thing did they do?" I ask, positive that they were at fault. Glouce was obviously the sweet one in the family.

She looks at me. "Mina takes care of me but she's sick, so mama told them to watch me. But they locked me in a closet and I cried to get out. Daddy found me and he yelled at them and told them that they couldn't come to dinner tonight. So they got mad and teased me." Her lower lip starts trembling again. "They said I was ugly and skinny and had orange hair and a rat face. They even said my name's ugly." She wails the last, "My daddy picked my name and I don't think it's ugly."

"Bitches!" I blurt out my first thought impulsively.

Glouce's eyes widened. "You really think that!" She smiled widely. "My daddy says the same thing about them and mama too. But only when he doesn't think I can hear." She frowned. "They're wrong about my name, but I am skinny and rat-faced and my hair is orange. Nobody has hair my color."

"Your sisters are idiots. You are going to be more than just pretty. You're going to be a classical beauty and any man would die to have a woman who had hair the color of a perfect sunset." I lift her face to meet mine. "You have eyes the color of the sea and skin like the most perfect rose petal. You will be tall and slender and graceful." I stop and speak slowly for emphasis. "You will be a great and unique beauty that will last until your last breath." She looked at me her eyes huge and a slow grin moved across her face lighting up her eyes. "And you already have a smile to break hearts."

Her smile got even bigger and she cried joyfully, "You mean that!"

I don't even have to give her my 'innocent look'. Every word I said was a simple truth. Her sisters must see it the jealous harridans. "Yes."

"I knew when my sisters said all those nasty things about you that you must be nice. They only hate nice people." Glouce moved over and flopped into my lap.

I laughed. She looked up at me. "You should be careful." Her voice turns very serious. "All the other princesses hate you."

"I know." I shrug. "Your sisters didn't enjoy being compared to a gidra and a viper. But I don't understand the rest of them."

She frowns screwing her eyes together. "Its because you're fucking Jason." She stops at the shocked look on my face. "Well I don't know any better word because that's the only one they use," she says in an irritated voice.

"If you have to use a word call us lovers, but you're a little young to be talking about that sort of thing." By now we're both relaxed.

She snorts impolitely. "I'm eleven and I'll be betrothed before the year's end if mama has her way."

I knew that betrothals and marriages take place young in noble ranks, but eleven? I don't reply to the betrothal comment. Instead I simply say, "Well you're still a little young."

She shrugged. "Anyway they hate you because you and Jason and Hercules are lovers. They don't mind Jason taking a lover and Hercules is all right. But they don't like you because they think you were a thief and you're not noble." That hadn't even occurred to me and I know that my eyes got wide because she shrugged. "I think they're stupid. They don't even know you."

She stops. "Were you really a thief?"

I can't help laughing. "Yes. But not anymore."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you steal?"

"I was hungry." And I didn't want to be a whore, but she didn't need to know that part. It really was that simple. It amazed me that she was the first person who had ever asked.

I looked at the sun. It was nearly lunchtime. Smiling I stand up lifting her off my lap to her feet. I hold out my hand to her. "I have to meet Jason for lunch, but I'll take you back to the palace."

She frowned and shuffled a foot into the dirt. "I don't want to eat with them."

I smile. "Not there. I'm going to take you to eat with friends of mine." She smiles and takes my hand. We slowly walk to the kitchen chattering the whole way.

Suddenly she stops and asks, "Is Jason nice?"

"Yes. He's very nice." I look at her and she's fidgeting worse than Hercules trying to talk about sex. "Why?"

"I think he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I don't want to marry Prince Demos or King Rocule." I stop shocked. She just named two of the meanest men I knew of. Demos had a reputation so bad that no reputable brothel would let him in and Rocule was worse...he'd already buried two wives, both little girls really. Gods, what kind of bitch would marry that sweet child to one of those bastards.

"Iolaus, do you think Jason would marry me?" I'm still in shock and don't reply quickly enough. "I like you. I wouldn't mind sharing Jason with you. And since you like Hercules I'm sure I will too."

Kneeling down I hug her. "Sweetie, I'm sure that your father won't marry you to anyone awful."

"Then why is he talking to Demos and Rocule?" she asks with some asperity.

"I don't know." I admit that reluctantly. I hug her for a few more minutes and finally release her and we make our way to the kitchen.

"Nera," I call out not waiting for her to waddle to the door. "I've brought a sweet girl who loves good cooking. Do you think you can manage to feed her."

Nera calls back, "What type of stray have you brought this time Iolaus? You and your pals will eat the king out of the palace." Finally reaching the door she stops dead and attempts a clumsy curtsy, almost falling over. I catch her and help her balance as she gasps, "Your highness, pardon my tongue."

She giggles, "Actually, I am a stray. I'm just a stray princess. Please can I eat here, my sisters are mean to me?"

Nera glows and becomes maternal in a blink of the eye. Convinced that I'm leaving Glouce in good hands I get ready to leave. "Glouce shall we meet after breakfast at our rosebush?"

"Oh yes. I'd like that." She glows with joy as she goes into Nera's kitchen.

I make my way to Jason's office by the back ways to avoid the other princesses. When I get there, Jason's in the middle of an argument with one of his councilors. I pause by the servant's door not wanting to interrupt. Then I realize I'm the topic of the argument.

"Sire, your relationship with that thief is unpolitic! It is an embarrassment to the crown! And it is alienating your potential wives."

"Tyrel, enough!" Jason's voice is sharp and angrier than I've ever heard.

"Sire, Hercules is an appropriate lover. He's the son of Zeus. The other one is..."

"Iolaus! His name is Iolaus and you will show respect!" Jason is getting angrier.

"Respect for a commoner! A pickpocket and thief!" Tyrel's voice is full of disgust. "And probably a whore." I hear a loud slap and slide down the wall and hug my knees to my chest. Oh Gods, I knew that Jason was catching some flack, but I didn't imagine it was this bad. Tyrel isn't going to forgive that slap.

"You *will* show respect for *my* decisions." Jason's voice is cold and controlled.

"Yes sire." Tyrel's voice is just as controlled. Oh damn. Maybe they're right and I'm bad for Jason and Hercules.

I stand up as I hear the door slam. Regaining control, I walk in. Jason looks up wearily and moves over to hug me. "How much did you hear?" His voice is soft and loving.

"Enough." I reply and take a deep breath. "Maybe they're right and I should go." I start to leave.

Jason grabs me by the shoulders and throws me against a wall. I barely manage to get my arms out in time to prevent from slamming my face into it. "Jason," I gasp shocked.

He's behind me pressing his weight against my back, his arms on either side of my head. "Look at me," he demands in a harsh voice. I turn my head to face him craning my neck. "Don't you dare! Don't you *dare* try to leave for *my good.*"

"Jason." I'm shocked at his vehemence and can't keep my voice from shaking.

He grabs my hair with one hand and pulls my head to his kissing me hard. Biting my lip when I don't open for him. I gasp in pain and he thrusts his tongue in my mouth. I debate biting him, but I don't think he'll actually hurt me. Then he moves his other hand down to my belt and undoes it, pushing my pants down. I'm gasping in shock and lust as he wraps that arm around my waist and pulls me to him, spreading my legs with one of his and grinding his cock into me. I want him to lose the pants. He suddenly lets go of my hair and stops kissing me. He turns me to face him fully and grabs my belt from the floor using it to tie my hands. He pulls my shirt open ripping a button off. He bites and nips at my nipples, quickly bringing them to hard sore points.

I'm gasping his name over and over. "Jason. Jason please stop." His intensity turns me on and chills me at the same time.

He pulls me forward and leans me over his desk. I hear him fumbling in a drawer and then hear his pants drop. I start getting up from the desk. He shoves me back down, and I feel his fingers slick with something at my ass, pushing in and stretching me. He's not as careful as he was last night and it hurts. But he brushes that place inside me, over and over, and my cock gets harder. Oh Gods, he's starting to scare me.

"Jason stop!" I try moving away again and he shoves me back. I feel his cock against my hole and try to squirm away. I don't want it to happen like this.

"Jason! *Stop now!* You're scaring me." I'm close to tears and shaking with fright and lust. "Please don't do this."

He stops and moves off of me. I scramble down, crouching on the floor, tearing at the belt with my mouth. I can see him out of the corner of my eye, putting his pants on.

He kneels next to me and reaches for the belt. I flinch. "Iolaus?" His voice is quavering, he has tears in his eyes, and his hands are shaking. I reach out my hands to him and he quickly undoes the belt.

"I'm sorry Iolaus. I'm so sorry. I..." He breaks off, stands up, and moves away from me.

"What in Tartarus was that about?!" I demand answers from him. He shakes his head and backs away from me. "Jason! We need to talk." He leaves the room quickly.

I get up and yank up my pants and I'm still putting my belt on as I open the door. On another bloody princess.

Pushing past her I mutter as politely as I can manage. "Good afternoon your highness. Excuse me." Too late, I can't see Jason.

I spend the rest of the day looking for him, but avoid the state dinner. I'm not about to end up next to another princess and I haven't been lucky enough to draw Glouce. Finally, I go up to his rooms and find an officious servant who tries to run me out.

"Sir, his majesty didn't inform me that you would be staying here tonight." He smiles. "I'll be happy to show you to your room."

With great effort I don't break his jaw. "And did he tell you to move me to a different room?" He better not have, if I have to break in here tonight for our little chat he's really going to regret it.

Losing some of his officiousness, the servant admits, "Well no sir, but..."

I step up to him and put my nose in his face. Pounding my finger against his chest I force him backwards as I explain my version of the facts of life. "Everyone in the palace knows that we're lovers. I'm sure you heard about the condition of the room this morning." He blushes beet red. "Now do you really want to explain to *his majesty* where his lover is after you've run me off?"

Stuttering he replies, "I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding, sir, the steward asked me to show you to your new rooms." Realizing he was backed to the door, he turned and fled. "I'll just go check."

I slam the door and rub my neck. 'Great I've probably made another enemy. Shit.' I pull off my clothes and climb into the bed to wait. And wait. And wait. 'My mood is not improving Jason. You had better get here soon.'

I'm drifting off as the door quietly opens. Jason moves in and starts to gather some clothing and turns to leave.

"Don't you dare leave this room." I speak each word evenly and distinctly furious at him for ducking me the whole day.

Jason turns, "Iolaus, I'm sorry."

I stand up and move toward him. "Sorry because you almost raped me? Sorry because you've been ducking me all day? Or are you just sorry for leaving me in your office upset and with a hard on? Be specific Jason."

In a small voice he says, "All of the above." He looks at me. "After what I did, I didn't expect you to be waiting naked in my bed."

"Come here." I order and hug him when he moves to me. "I love you Jason. I love both of you and you've got to talk to me." I lead him to the bed and help him strip off his clothes. Then I get us both under the covers and pull him to lean against me. I leave the candles unlit knowing that sometimes it's easier to talk when you can't see.

Stroking his head and cheek I ask him, "What brought on the scene in the office?"

"I love you and I don't want to lose you. When you tried to leave I just went crazy for a few minutes." He shook in my arms. "Oh Gods, I nearly raped you." He started weeping bitterly.

Rocking him I said, "But you stopped. And we both know that you'd never hurt me."

Shaking with a combination of tears and laughter Jason said, "I nearly rape you and you're comforting me. But you're right nothing like that will ever happen again.'

"Good." Now for the next question, "What's with the councilors and princesses?"

Jason doesn't answer. I shake him and let some irritation in my voice. "Jason. What's with the councilors and princesses?" When he still doesn't answer I start pulling out the big swords. "Jason, I love you and Hercules. For all of this to work we have to trust each other." Jason stays very still and very quiet. "Jason you keep saying you love us, but you relegate me to the sidelines of your life. Hercules is accepted by them and is a complete part of your life. I'm not." I suddenly realize that I've hit on something very important to me, not just to Jason. "Either I'm fully part of your life or I'm your whore. Is that how you think of me?"

"NO!" Jason turns in my arms and tries to look at me but there isn't enough light. He quickly rolls off the bed, finding a gauntlet to strike a spark, and lights a candle, using it to light several others. Only when there's enough light to see each other does he come back to bed.

He straddles my legs and looks into my eyes. "Iolaus, I consider you the best thing that's happened in my life. I have to make a state marriage. The councilors and princesses hate our relationship because you have a lot of influence on me. The fear that you'll eventually start using it more effectively."

"They're afraid I'll misuse it, I'd never do that."

"No." Now I'm really confused. "It's not misuse they're afraid of. If you used it greedily they could control or manipulate you or I'd simply ignore you. They're afraid you'll use it exactly like you already have."

"Huh?" I squint at him trying to make sure he isn't nuts.

"Iolaus do you remember the last council meeting you attended?"

"Yes. They were arguing about whether nobles who sold stuff should be tax exempt and Hercules convinced you that it was unfair to the rest of the merchants and you decided to remove the exemption."

"No." 'No? That's sure how I remember it.' "Iolaus, we all already knew that it was unfair. Hercules was right but that wasn't why I made that decision. You asked how many nobles were affected and how many non-noble merchants. When they said only seventeen nobles and over 400 merchants you asked me, 'Wouldn't it be better to piss of seventeen nobles than 400 or more merchants.' That's what sold me and the councilors knew it.

"I didn't know that."

"Well they sure did, that's why they found that law that said that convicted felons couldn't attend closed sessions of the council except to plead for clemency and barred you." He hugged me. "Iolaus you need to know that it wasn't the first time that you've said something that put a new spin on things. It was just the first time they noticed. Since then I've deferred a few decisions till I could talk to you." A few odd conversations suddenly rushed through my head.

"No wonder they're so pissed at me. But the princesses?"

Jason shrugged. "Every councilor has his own pet princess."

"And they warned her about me." 'Shit they really have a reason to despise me. It felt better when I thought it was simple pettiness.' Then something else occurred to me. "Jason just how safe are you?"

I could see him thinking about what to say. 'Shit. This conversation's probably going to have a lot of those.' Finally, he responds, "All of the councilors despise me, for one reason or another. Most are loyal, primarily out of respect for my parents. My uncle, Pelias, is receiving support from the Parthians and a couple of my councilors. Eventually, they'll cross the line to treason and give me the evidence I need to execute them." He shrugs again. "I'm in more danger than I'd like, but not in danger of an immediate coup or assassination." He looks at me very hard and adds, "Iolaus, you being in the picture doesn't change things too much. They'd hate anyone I cared for."

"They don't hate Hercules." I remind him as we shift so that we are laying side by side, this time with me leaning into him for comfort.

Jason stiffens and I know I hit on something. "Jason?"

Laughing ruefully he answers, "You're going to push until I answer aren't you?"

I pull him into a quick kiss. "Yes."

"I like Hercules and I love him some, but I'm in love with you. I still enjoy women and I love making love to Hercules, but the truth is we would never have gotten together without you."

I lean into him feeling his body tense under mine and know that there's something else bothering him. I turn over and straddle his legs. "And?"

He pulls me in for a kiss; not quick like the one I just gave him or hard like the one at lunch, but a long leisurely exploring kiss. I feel his cock grow hard under me ass and my own responds to our exploration. I start flicking his nipples with my fingers. I'm pinching one nipple when I move back, barely under control.

"And?" I ask again. He's going to tell me what's really bothering him if we both die of blue balls.

"Not fair," he moans.

"Get over it." I twist his nipple slightly making him gasp. "And?"

"I'm jealous of him. Because he has so much more of you then me."

"Oh," I say in a very small voice.

"Thank you for not disagreeing." He held me close to him and stroked my hair and back. "I think I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that you two are bound forever and that I'll never have all that he does."

"I'm sorry." That's true, I am sorry. But he's right. Hercules owns part of my heart that he'll never know. I sit back up. "Is what you have enough?"

"I'll make it enough."

I smile and stroke his hair at the firm note in his voice, glad that he's decided not to get lost in bitterness.

"So is that why you've been seeing the girl?"

Jason sputters in shock. I got him.

Finally, he admits it. "Yes and I've wanted to fuck you so bad for so long. I have the most erotic fantasies about taking you, pounding you, until you cum and clench on me. Burying my cock into the warmth of your body." My mind is busy picturing Jason's fantasies and my cock starts leaking onto his stomach. He rubs that precum into his stomach and brushes my cock making me arch into his hand. "Oh yes, I like that," he moans kissing my neck.

Reluctantly I pulled away reminding myself that I needed answers first, sex second, and third, and fourth, and so on and so forth.

"And?"

Jason grabs me and hugs me to him, laughing hard. "Gods you are stubborn Iolaus."

I laugh into him and then pull back up. "I just want to get all the serious talking out of the way before we get to the mind blowing sex."

"I thought that was cock blowing sex."

"That too." Then not letting him change the subject. "And?"

"You've met the princesses. Would you want to marry one of them?"

I couldn't help but shudder. "Only Glouce and only in about four or five years."

"Glouce?" He asks quizzically.

"Yeah, King Creon's youngest." I look at him and realize that for some reason he hasn't met her. "She's a sweet girl, eleven, and bright."

"Hum." Jason responds musingly.

"Jason?"

"Just thinking." He's quiet for a few minutes then asks, "Tell me more about her."

"She's a skinny little thing now all legs, but she'll be a beauty when she grows into them. Great eyes and spectacular hair. She's very sweet and thinks you're 'the most beautiful man' she's ever seen. She likes me and doesn't mind sharing you with Hercules and me."

"How in the world did that come up?" He's got a serious case of the giggles. Probably imagining me talking about sharing.

"Her mother's trying to marry her off to Prince Demos or King Rocule." I shudder imagining her with those two monsters. "She needs a mother like Alcmene. Jason, do you have to get married or just betrothed?"

"Iolaus, what are you planning?"

I shrug. "It was just a thought." I pause then add. "I'm meeting her tomorrow after breakfast."

"Ok I'll come with you."

"Good." They'll be good for each other and I remember from history how many popular kings died shortly after the birth of their heir. Delaying the marriage a few years can't hurt.

I wait a moment assessing Jason's tension. Nope not done yet. "And?"

He shuts his eyes, shakes his head and blushes. Must have hit a good one. I wait impatiently rocking my butt against his crotch reminding him of the reward for candor. Finally, he mumbles, "I got the hots for Alcmene."

'Oh my Gods. I'm not telling Herc that one.'

I look at Jason. "I can see how that might happen." He opens his eyes looking at me pleadingly. "I'm not telling Herc that one." He gives a sigh of relief and the last of the tension leaves his body. 'Reward time!'

I lean forward to play with Jason's nipples when he takes my shoulders and holds me away.

"What?" I exclaim with a little irritation!

"Since we're being so honest," 'oh shit,' "why don't you explain why you were so nervous about fucking?"

'That's it?' I look at him amazed. "Jason have you looked at your cock or Hercules'...they're huge. I was just a little nervous."

"And?"

'Now that's not fair, using my own methods against me.' I look at the stubborn set of his chin. "Did I look that stubborn?" I ask delaying my response. 'Damn, I'm acting like he did.'

"Yes. AND?"

"I saw the end results of a few rapes Jason. It wasn't pretty. And that made me more nervous than I'd have been otherwise."

He brought me down to rest on his chest. I could feel his muscles tense under me. He stroked my hair and very quietly asked, "Iolaus, you saw or you experienced?"

"Oh Jason, I saw." I looked up at him and saw the doubt in his eyes. "Jason I saw, there were a couple of near misses. But I wasn't raped." The tension runs out of his body like the flow of water in a river.

"Thank the gods. I've seen the aftermath, too. I can see why that would make you nervous."

"When?"

"Not tonight Iolaus." He pulls my face up to a kiss and we explore each other's mouths, revisiting all the sweet hot points within. His tongue in my mouth, then mine in his. I allow my body to simply feel the pleasures as he rolls me over onto my back and straddles me, his butt over my groin.

"Ohhh," I moan with long breathy sighs as his hands explore me. I reach up and finger his nipples, causing him to arch into my touch and to rock his ass against my cock. I squirm under him, rotating my hips and thrusting up against his ass.

He bears down on me. Not hard enough to hurt, just hard enough to make me still and moan again.

"Oh no, Iolaus. This isn't going to be fast." He stays very still and talks to me.

"I'm not letting you cum till much much later." He keeps his voice low and even. In complete control. "First I'm going to play awhile with your nipples." He flicks them back and forth to hardness before continuing.

"Shut your eyes Iolaus." I snap them shut.

"You love this don't you?" he asks the question quietly, not really expecting an answer. "You love hearing my voice as we make love. You love me telling you what to do and what I'm going to do to you."

'Oh Gods. Yes I love this.' My cock is jumping. All I want to do is to thrust and rock and cum.

"Pleaasse Jason." He loves my moans of passion. Hearing me cry for him. I reach for him I want to touch him.

He holds my arms up and away from him. "No Iolaus, Sweet Iolaus. Don't you want to hear what I'm going to do to you?"

I nod urgently.

"After I play with your nipples I'm going to visit all your love bruises with my mouth and tongue. I'll put some new ones on you. Mark you as mine. For this week mine alone." His fingers are lightly tracing the bruises on my wrists from last night and this morning and I shudder. "Then I'm going to taste you, but you won't cum. I'm not letting you cum for a long time." I struggle to move to do something to relieve the unbearable tension.

Jason holds me still and continues. "When you're ready I'll turn you over and play with your ass. I'll stretch you again. We want you very used to something up your ass."

"Oh Gods, Jason please just do something!" I beg him to start.

"Patience Iolaus." He slowly drawls. "I want you to come on your knees, your butt in the air, my fingers buried in your ass." I shudder passionately the image filling my mind. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, oh, yes. Please hurry." My cock is leaking under his ass and I can feel it getting him wet with my desire as I shake with need.

"Your cock is leaking Iolaus. I can feel it under my ass. Can you feel it?"

"YES!" I scream. "Jason do something!"

Dropping my arms, he finally moves. I feel his hands and fingers on my nipples playing with them, first roughly, then gently. Pinching, rubbing, flicking, and scrapping his thumbnail over the right one over and over. The sensation travels straight to my cock, making it jump under his ass and leak even more. He stops and I anticipate his next move.

'Where am I bruised? My wrists, my hips, and...' Jason moves back to rest on my thighs and lifts me up, sucking on the bruise on my neck from where he sucked and bit me this morning. 'Yes there.' My cock jumps ready to cum and Jason firmly taps the head subduing it.

"Oh." I gasp at the slight pain.

He traces the bruises on my wrists with his fingers, following with his mouth. His tongue tracing over first one set, then the other. He kisses the insides of both wrists before dropping them. Then he moves further down to my lower legs and leans over my hips. He grabs the base of my cock with one hand holding it firmly before lowering his tongue to trace the flowering of light bruises on my pelvis where he'd held me this morning. He lightly, teasingly, traces his tongue over the area, the sensation causing me to giggle as it tickles. He repeats that on the other side and lightly scrapes his teeth on my pelvic bone.

I thrash desperately. "Jason...Jason...." I keep calling his name.

He keeps scraping his teeth and moves his head to the side of my hip and bites, gently sucking my flesh between his teeth, marking me with his passion. Done there, he releases my cock and moves to sit on my groin again forcing me flat. I can feel cum dripping off the head of his cock onto my belly into my bellybutton. I try to touch his cock with my hands, rub him, and bring him to my mouth.

"No Iolaus!" His voice is sharp but not harsh. He's determined to drag this out. I stop hesitating and reach again. He grabs my wrists holding them firmly out to my sides against the bed. I can feel him leaning forward over me.

His mouth moves next to my collarbone. He's marking me there. Marking me where it will show above the collar of my shirts and vests. Where everyone will see it. His mouth works the area until it's tender and hot and I'm twisting, desperate once more for release. He brings his mouth up to my neck and rests his tongue on my pulse, licking lightly. I know he can feel my pulse pounding in the vein. He bites over it, gently sucking the flesh in and making another mark.

He stops again and goes to his knees lifting his weight off me.

"Jason!" I want him back and try to follow his body up.

"Shhh." He calms me gently. He moves down and holds the base of my cock with enough pressure to keep me from cumming, as he tastes me, licking the wetness off my leaking cock and my hair. I try to move my hands to his head to force him down. He lifts back up and catches my hands together.

"Almost Iolaus," he promises in gentle voice. I open my eyes. He lets me look a short time holding perfectly still. He's on his knees his body off mine holding my wrists together. A sheen of sweat reflects the light from the candle. He shivers slightly in the cool autumn air and his cock is hard and weeping, dripping on my body. He lets me look until I shudder and arch up trying to rub my cock against him.

"Shut your eyes again." I close them.

Only a short wait before, he's gently turning me to my stomach, giving my cock another hard tap to make it subside. I can feel cum dripping out of his cock. Dripping onto my side as he turns me and then onto my ass as he hovers above me.

"Ahhh," I moan in pleasure as his drips of precum slide across my skin. He moves my arms so that they are by my head and pushes my legs together with his knees. I try to imagine what I look like on my stomach, sweaty and moaning in passion, my ass wiggling.

A sharp slap stings my ass in time with Jason's, "Be still." I still abruptly. It didn't actually hurt, but it got my attention. He sits down on me again. On my hamstrings this time, his weight holding me down. I clutch at the sheets under my hands trying to keep from moving.

I can hear him reaching for something and the soft sound of a jar being uncorked. Next the sound of his hands rubbing together. He slowly starts massaging my ass with slick hands, keeping me still and preventing me from rocking my cock into the bed. I try to part my legs, but his knees hold them firmly together. He continues his gentle massage of my ass and then starts running his cock over it. I can feel wetness along its firm warmness and the vein pulsing against my ass.

I bite into a sheet to keep from screaming in frustration. My blood is burning and my skin feels every touch before it actually happens. He resumes his massage with his hands and more cream finally trailing his fingers down the crack of my ass. He runs his hand there several times teasing without entering me.

I feel the sheet rip under my teeth.

He lifts off me again! I can't even scream this time.

I feel his hands inside my thighs, spreading my trembling legs slightly. He pulls on my hips until my knees are under me and my ass is up. I try to lift on my hands, but he pushes my shoulders back down. He spreads my legs apart a little further making sure I'm well balanced. I hear him rubbing his hands together again from behind my parted legs and then feel his slick hands on my ass. Massaging them with sure firm strokes and circles, moving slowly into the crack and to my hole.

Finally, he pushes in one finger and rotates it. I can hear him panting behind me, but only barely, my own gasps for air almost drown his out. He keeps his finger still until I rock back on it. He stills me with one hand on my hips and adds a second finger. This time I feel more of a stretching not quite pain. My legs are trembling beneath me. His fingers fill my ass rotating, stretching apart, and thrusting in and out. I start thrusting back letting my body move into a rhythm and he stops me again.

"Do you want another finger?"

"YES!"

"*Then stop moving!*"

I force my body to stay still as he adds the third finger. He continues stretching me and I'm crying for air taking in huge gulps, sweat running down my body and dripping on the bed. My cock can't take much more.

He stops and removes his fingers. I sob as he moves up placing the head of his cock at the entrance to my body. I don't care about anything but being filled and I try to move back on his cock. But he won't let me. Instead, he holds my hips firmly still.

"Tell me what you want!" he demands.

"YOU! I want you in me." I'm begging. "Please Jason."

"Not tonight Iolaus."

"You bastard!" I'm crying. "Fill me."

He thrusts his fingers back into me and I clamp down rocking on his fingers as fast as I can. Pushing them over the spot within that fills me light and ecstasy.

"Yes Iolaus!" Jason's panting and I can feel his cum striking my ass, my balls, and my legs.

"*Jason!*" I scream his name and fall over the edge as he skillfully and firmly brushes that small nub within. My entire body tenses as I give my last thrusts and my cum spills out onto the bed.

When it's over, I can't move. My body is still shaking to hard and my muscles are locked in position. Sweat is dripping off me, off my body and my hair. I'm as wet as if I'd gone walking in the rain. I just stay there my ass in the air and my hands clenched in the sheets sweating, gasping for air, and finally sobbing from the release.

Jason pulls me to him and we spoon together on our sides. He holds me stroking and soothing me as I continue sobbing. He whispers in my ear crooning for me to calm to hush. Promising me that he'll never leave. I finally calm.

"Iolaus?" He questions softly. I turn in his arms and he pushes my hair from my face. "Are you all right?"

"Just a little intense." He still looks worried. "I'm fine. But tomorrow I'm tying you up."

He laughs at that. I kiss him gently too tired to resume playing.

"Jason, you do know that there's a piece of my heart that you have that Hercules will never know?"

He nods silently and pulls me tighter to him. I squirm over and fall asleep spooned to him held in his loving arms.


end