Cupid’s Revenge

By Bargello

The characters and concepts from Hercules:The Legendary Journeys, belong to Renaissance Pictures. I'm using them without permission, for fun, not profit.

This is my first attempt at slash fiction. So enjoy.

Any comments, email me: Hope881@theglobe.com

Cupid’s Revenge

By Bargello

 

It smells like rain....

Hercules continued to forge the steel into a gleaming shield for IOLAUS's birthday.

The thunder rumbled and violently shook the hut. "Some storm" as he thought for a moment and continued to hammer at the shield. At the next rumbling, the door flew open. Standing in the doorway with glowing blue blazing eyes stands the God of War himself. But this time something is peculiar about Ares. There is a wild demented look about him that usually is not there this time. Instinctively Ares and Hercules flew into attack mode. They fought as gladiators fighting for their lives.

Ares fling Hercules out into the storm and they continued the fight. A lightening bolt simultaneously hit Ares and Hercules. Hercules fell to the ground. Ares flew in midair and landed in the mud yelling and screaming. He swirled and reappeared naked. With a snap of his fingers, a blue spiked floating sphere appeared in Ares's hand. He threw the spiked ball as if in a dice game, which paralyzed Hercules.

In one swipe, he ripped off Hercules clothes. Ares walked over to Hercules as if he was possessed. He continued to yell wildly and then jumped on Hercules. His cock stirred becoming rock hard as if it had a mind of its own, knowing that Hercules is near. The cold rain continued to shower Hercules' ass and made him tingle. Ares nibbled on Herc's ears while slipping two fingers into the wanting entry.

All the way down his fingers ventured. As Hercules yelled, Ares bites into his shoulder. Ares tongue followed the trickling blood all the way down. He stopped to suck Hercules his hard tits... and fiercely biting them. Down he continued his journey towards his own hand surrounding Hercules's semi-rigid cock. He bit at the Herc's cock tip, which made Herc jump, and allowed Hercules' whole member into his mouth. He massages the swollen instrument with his tongue and mouth. Ares continued to suck Hercules's cock hungrily until he finally releases his milky substance, that taste of honey and ginger which poured into the War God's mouth. Herc's felt his strength draining from his body

The sound of the thunder kept pace with the raviches of Ares. Again the thundered roared, Ares screamed in agony. Ares flipped Hercules over and eagerly hunted for his adversary's tantalizing opening and with one thrust, he entered the inviting space. Hercules ass felt as if it was on fire when Ares huge cock went in. A lightening bolt hit both men that lifted them in midair. Ares whispered into Hercules ear, "Hold on tight, I'm gonna to fuck you really hard". The assault on Hercules tender opening surprisingly arousing the mystified hero.

Something else is happening to him. All of Ares strength was emptying into Hercules with each thrust. Both men ascended towards the clouds and were surrounding by the lightening and thunder. Ares thrusting hips danced with the symphonic rhythm of the lights, and sounds of the storm until the music reach the crescendo pitch. Both titans could take no longer, and volcanically erupted causing a Milky Way of cum that mixed with the clouds.

Exhausted, both men tumbled towards the earth. Hercules got up wet, shaky and confused. A sharp pain engulfed him. His whole body lifted from the ground and spinned uncontrollable until he stopped and again fell to the ground. He could tell that he was clothed again. The rain continues to come down.

Hercules looked around, picks up the exhausted Ares's wet body, and carries him into the hut. He throws him on the bed and proceeded towards the mirror. He was now dressed in Ares clothes. His hair is now wavy black, sideburns and sporting that irritating beard that he despised.

"Am I turning into Ares?" He wondered. He looked deeply in the mirror to see any visible changes. "No. Blue eyes are still there. This is still my face but I feel… stronger."

"But, there is this dull odd feeling I am getting," he mumbled to himself.

"This is probably how a full God feels like" he said to himself. He then looked at the naked unconscious human Ares. "Now brother you will now experiencing what it is to be human".

Questions poured into his head about this night's occurrences, "Why did this happen? What happened to Ares to act this way? How long will I be this HercAres creature? Are the Gods behind this hijinx? I feel Ares rage, his scheming thoughts, waging war and bloodlust. I can feel his inflamed passions and angers. Passion, passion, lusts. Aghhhhhh!! cried Hercules when the overwelming feeling takes over.

Now the odd feeling changed into delirium. He ran out into the rain. Unexplainable hot and cold flashes flooded him as if in a nightmare he can not wake up from. He can hear the words spoken by the prophets from the past and see the visions of the future. Another feeling began to consume Hercules, he can feel his cock throbbing and thumping. He sees another vision of Ares pinning down the naked Iolaus in a sixty-nine position, both pleasing each other. The pressure becomes too great for him.

"Damn it!" HercAres exclaims, "I could fuck a moose right now" and he erupts with a cry, "IOLAUS!" HercAres snapped his fingers and vanish.

***************

"I must get out of this rain," thought Iphicles.

"Hercules house is close by. He won't mind a visit from me." Iphicles push open the door and sees Ares straddled on the bed. Ares? He moved towards the prone body of Ares; pokes him with a finger. "Hummm, no response." thought Iphicles; "I always wanted the God of War in this position. It always piss me off when I see you with my face. Snarled the Corinth King."

"I need extra help for this task. Let's see... I know..." He pulled out from his shoulder bag a small bag contains a potion labeled "Spanish Fly". He mixed it with a cup of wine and made Ares drink it. The unsuspecting human god wakes up and falls into a lust-crazed stupor.

"Ohh..." moaned Ares. "What's happening to me? My head's spinning.. dizzy.. feels like I'm on fire..." "OOOOwwww".

Again, Iphicles reached in his shoulder bag; remove another small bag containing a magic potion labeled Cirque-du-Soleil. He mixes the potion with some more wine and drinks it.

"Oohh... Aghh, Got to do it.. Please...I gotta do it" Ares ass waved in the air waiting for to be satisfied. Instantly, Iphicles twirl as a top, stops completely naked and fully erected. With a gleam in his eyes, he performs four handstands and a five-tier flip. Using his cock as a guided missile, it located the target from above and dives to the mark. Ares screams with a mixture of pain and ecstasy from the impact.

"Spread those thighs and go ahead grunt and moan all you want!" laughed Iphicles. Ares replied with a throaty moan. Locked together as one, Iphicles and Ares cartwheel outside the house. This sends Ares into a gyrating agony. While both are in a handstand position, Iphicles ravishes the eager Ares.

Pounding with the rhythm of the rain, Iphicles tries to appease the unsatiable hunger of the moaning Ares. Iphicles continues the upside down assault with no relief in site. Ares moaned, frizzly and absorbed the feeling with a wet dizzying delight. Iphicles released Ares and plop face down in the mud. Iphicles also lay face down in the mud and balancing on his erect cock, he floated over Ares' entrance. Using his cock as a drill, he located his chasm, slowly at first his whole body twirled like a windmill over Ares' raw opening. Deeper, faster he drilled until there was no doubt of the outcome, he struck OIL! Ares could not take it any more. As the dam of cum burst from his over pressurized member, a pond of his fluids develops between his legs. After he finished fill it, Ares tried to crawl away but he is intercepted. Oh no I am not finished with you yet" snarled Iphicles.

Ares drowsily growled "Feed me!"

"As you wish", replied Iphicles. Iphicles crammed his cock into the receptive mouth of Ares. He sucked until the cum-filled milk was supplied. While feeding the war god, Iphicles bent over backward, grabbed his cock with his own mouth and started to suckle. Ares continued sucking with delight. After a while, Iphicles stood up and picked up some mud. The rain changed into steady drizzle. "Hmmm. Good mud."

Starting with Ares' feet, Iphicles massage the mud between his toes. He slowly, methodically, massages up his legs all the way up to the Ares family jewels. A growl escapes Ares lips. Iphicles grabs more soft mud and this time collects some sharp pebbles and mixes it with the mud. He rubbed and kneaded the mud mixture over Ares genitals. He wailed with delight and pain. He continued the process until, Ares whole being was on fire. He could feel know that the effect of the Spanish Fly is beginning to wear off. His throbbing member could take no more and he explodes a stream of cum which lasted for several minutes.

Iphicles carried the exhaust Ares back to Hercules hut and laid him on the bed. "I hope you learned your lesson!" He turns around and sees Gabrielle at the doorway. "Got to go", says Iphicles, "he's all yours. He's powerless."

"Humm now I got you where I want you" thought Gabrielle.

She ties the semi-conscious God of War to the bedpost, face down, in spread eagle fashion. Gabrielle walked to the kitchen and started to assemble the necessary ingredients in a bowl. She drizzled milk on Ares' thighs, cock and balls. With the meat mixture, she meticulously applied the mixture over his ass. For added measure, a generous amount of the mixture is plaster between his ass.

She walked outside to look for her wet accomplices, the three cats. "The poor things, you haven eaten a good meal in days" smiled mischievously Gabrielle. Penelope, the kitten, made her way to the milk smell of Ares and started licking the pee slit of his cock. Caruis leaped on Ares thighs and slowly licking the milk off his legs which arouses Ares to a titillating moan. This delighted Penelope by adding precum with her milk.

As for Phaeton, the 15 pound tabby, he walked commandingly towards the real meal. He leaped unto Ares' meat-cover delights. Ares screamed but no one but Morpheus can hear him. Phaeton kneaded his claws into Ares skin and prepared to eat. The sandpaper tongues worked in unison on their live prey, which made Ares drool with delight.

Phaeton worked between Ares tender ass, clawing and searching for each morsel of food. He digged deeper between the canyons of Mount Ares and comes across two round peach size globes. "This must be more scrumptious, delectable food." thought Phaeton. He readied himself, opened his mouth wide and with sharpen teeth bite into the plump, juicy ball. At that same moment, Ares let out a blood-curdling yell to wake up the dead in Hades and rolled over to escape from his tormentors. The cats ran out into the rain except for Penelope, the kitten still focuses at his cock that dripped cum.

Gabrielle gently picked up the kitten that purred and placed her outside. Ares was in anguish and unbearable pain. He tried to wake up. But, no, Morpheus refuses to release him from this dreaded sleep.

"How does it feel to be catnip, Ares?" Smiled Gabrielle.

***************

Drunken Joxer enters Hercules' hut and finds what looks like Gabrielle straddled on the bed (Yes it is Ares). He falls completely in love with her helplessness beauty. He walks over to the sleeping Ares and notice that he is dirty and smelly. He carelessly lifts up Ares almost dropping him and carries him out into the rain.

"Ugh.... Gabrielle you've gain some weight" thought Joxer, "But I love you anyway". Joxer lovely bath Gabrielle in the rain.

"This is the first time I was ever so close to you my Gabrielle". With his shaky hands, he washed his sleeping beauty.

"Oh my darling, you sure are small in the chest area but I don't mind." He fingered his way down to the area of no return. As he reaches down between Ares legs, he exclaimed in shock, "Oh Gabrielle! My darling, you have a birth defect! But that's alright my cupcake I still love you." He let the rain continue to wash his sleeping beauty.

"Excuse me", announced a voice from the behind,

Joxer turned around and sees a shadowy figure standing in the doorway.

"Who are you? My name is Joxer! I am about to declare my love to my Gabrielle." The real Gabrielle chuckled at his declaration.

" She is a real beauty. I hope you two be happy. You deserve each other."

"Hay... are you a priestess by any chance?"

"Why?"

"I want to marry my Gabrielle before she changes her mind".

"This is too good," thought Gabrielle.

"As a matter of fact, I am."

"Oh, oh could you marry us?"

"Sure"

"Ready?"

Joxer shifts Ares in his arms. "Ready!"

"Do you Joxer swear to love and Obey Gabrielle?".

Joxer replies "Yes!"

"Do you Gabrielle swears to not leave Joxer the first sign of escape?"

Joxer squeezes Gabrielle's birth defect and *she* 'Moans'.

"That means Yes!".

"By the blessings of Zeus and Hera, you are united".

"Do you have a ring for the bride?" asked the giggling Gabrielle.

"No"

"Well what about this?" as Gabrielle removed the doorknocker ring and gives it to Joxer.

"The ring is too big for her delicate hand. But wait!" Joxer reach between Ares legs and slip the ring over the Gabrielle's *birth defect*.

"Perfect fit!" exclaimed Joxer.

"No!!" cries Ares but he can't utter a sound. Just a moan.

**************

IOLAUS!

"Iolaus" repeats HercAres "don't you want your birthday present?" The still sleepy Iolaus tries to focus on the shadowy figure in front of him. "Herc is that you?" HercAres walked out of the shadows to show Iolaus the revamp Hercules.

"All right Herc, what is going on?" "Why are you dressd like that?"

HercAres looked as if he is fighting some internal demon. When the demon seems to be winning, Hercules mood and appearance becomes darker. His face turned more sinister. But seeing Iolaus, his face lightens up and his mood mellows.

"Bath time!"

"What? Herc.. Ah, Wait! What is oooooooh."

HercAres viciously bathed Iolaus, and then sprayed olive oil all over him. He then placed him on the table with a big mound of bread dough.

"This must be payback for some past prankish deed I've done to him," thought Iolaus as HercAres used the helpless sidekick as a human rolling pin.

He rolled him back and forth over the dough, mixing the flavor of his human rolling pin with the dough. He then wrapped the slippery dough around the amazed Iolaus's cock and stimulated him to jack off. With a blink of an eye, Iolaus is clothed once again. HercAres made two loaves of bread and then baked the bread. He left the loaves on the window to cool. HercAres didn't tell Iolaus, but he had a vision of an unwelcome house visitor rummaging for food. Ha..ha..

With a twirl, HercAres and Iolaus appear at the nearest lagoon. With a wiggle of his nose he removes Ioclaus's clothes. He guides the puzzled hunter to the middle of the lagoon.

"What are you doing? What is this all about? Herc? Answer me!!"

HercAres dives under the water and grabs Ioclaus's cock. He tenderly sucks the hunter's manhood. "Ah this is better." cooed Iolaus. A wave hit the unsuspecting hunter. This drove Iolaus wild. The water churned and tumbled the two lovers. Together they dove into the waves. Herc lovenly kissed Iolaus under the wave. Herc gently stroke Iolaus's cock while diving deep into the lagoon. Miraculously both men could breathe beneath the water and didn't pay much notice. They were caught up with the sensation of it all.

Iolaus inverted Herc, having his ass point up and slowly entered him from above. This is thrilling for Iolaus who always wanted to do this. The water seems to read their feelings and gently rotated the lovers back and forth for their mutual pleasure. While embracing, the warriors kissed and swam to the surface. The water quietly pushed the entwined heroes towards the sand. Hercules whispered to Iolaus, "Happy Birthday" and in a blink, both warriors reappear in Iolaus bed covered with flower petals. Iolaus sleepily smiled at his hero and drifted off to sleep. He places the shield he had made for him at the foot of the bed. While smiling at his at his love, he evanesces into thin air.

While Herc and Iolaus were away, Autolytus stopped by to rummage food from Iolaus. He sees the freshly baked bread by the window. He tears it in two and eats it.

"Yummmm Yummmm love that filling."

*************

HercAres reappeared to his hut in a fowl mood to find Ares asleep with Joxer. HercAres snapped his fingers impatiently sending the sleeping Joxer falling from the sky on top of Gabrielle who is sleeping in the barn.

While looking at Ares, HercAres morphed into the God of War himself. A tap on the head awakes the human Ares.

"You! Low-life bastard " started Ares until he focused on his Captor. His Hershey chocolate (saluting KsmithAres) brown eyes doubled in size. "Wha..What? That face; those leathers; that distinctive bulge. It's ME! This a nightmare!" HercAres walked closer to his prey.

"Oh.. oh." A shutter ran through the former God's body. "That look, serpentine smile means one thing... SUBMIT."

"Kiss me." Commanded the new god of war, HercAres.

"I said KISS ME, NOW! He thundered."

The Omnipotent being hot moist inviting mouth breathe coyly on the human. A twinge awakening his body. His body wanting this god likes no other. Swallowed by long lingering demanding kiss, leaving the weak human breathless, HercAres picked up his quarry in one motion. Carrying him to the bed, which appeared by a thought. A snap of the fingers over Ares's groin made him erect and ready. One overwhelming kiss leaded to another. Ares completely surrendered to the will of the War God HercAres.

"That powerful mouth. That deep penetrating tongue. I'm kissing MYSELF! Damn I'm a good kisser." Thought Ares. "Come on let's get it on. I'm ready. No wait. What would I do next? Hum." HercAres abrubtly broke away from the wanting human. At a breath away he asked, "Do you love yourself?"

A tingle surges in Ares' body and replied "Yes". Suddenly Ares eyes widen and he shooked his head to clear the toxicing effects of this god.

"No, no.. Who are you. I'm the really Ares, God of War" roared Ares.

"I am the darkest that you still hold" replied HercAres as he surrounds Ares mouth with a wet sluppy kiss.

"No." Ares tries to pull away from those inviting lips. "I am... I'm ... Ohhhh" , says the ex-War God as he tries to steady himself.

"I can", in a flash both men appeared at Ares's bed at Mount Olympus, "go to any bed I chose. Besides, you are powerless. I'm not." Said HercAres while he places the stunned Ares on the bed.

"Tell me what you want?"

"Want? Why YOU! of course."

HercAres positioned Ares into a kneeing position. With a delicate whisper, "Please me."

Ares obeyed the demanding God. He reached into the codpiece and pulled out the magnificent flesh. Time stood still while Ares admired this masterpiece.

"Well? He thundered."

Ares comply by slowly licking the ripe pulsing head of his cock; slowly licking the magnificent instrument as it was a French vanilla ice-cream cone. He engulfed the cherry flavored balls, savoring its aroma. HercAres roared out loud. Ares hungrily licked along side this god's long majestic sword until he reached the tip and swallowing the whole enlarged member. The gasping god temporary lost focus, morphing from Ares to HercAres and back again. Ares moaned and rocked against HercAres' body as he slowly sucked the burning, rigid cock. "The scent of HercAres leather mixed with sweat was driving Ares into a fever pitch. "It must be the leather. Damn I'm horny."

With the mutual rocking HercAres looses his hand in Ares' thick mane while he pull him closer to him. Ares loved the taste of his new god. That he can suck him all night long. The former god forgot he was pleasing an imposter. His sole purpose at this point in time is pleasing *his* God Ares.

In a flash, he ties Ares to the bed, positioning his superb, ripe body to accommodate his wicked scheme. He gagged Ares so that he won't call the other Gods for help. Through the gag Ares moaned and groaned. With a finger snap, HercAres is naked, eyes wild and in a feverish glare.

"You are now mine."

With a flying thrust, the feverish HercAres rammed in the unsuspecting Ares's cum filled hole with his super-sized cock. "Owww" muffled Ares. Hours pass, HercAres feverishly pounded into the trussed-up spread-eagled former War God. Ares dimly aware of the pain from his tormentor continue to abuse his limp sweat laden body. HercAres remove Ares's gag and untied the no longer struggling human god.

"PLEASE! STOP!! Says the weaken Ares. I want no more of this human kind. Give me back my powers!"

The fever in HercAres subsided. He falls to his knees and shakes his head to clear the remaining icky feeling. The god morphed back to HercAres. With watery blue eyes he looked up at Ares.

"So you finally have a true taste of being Human eh... and you don't like it. Ha.."

"YOU! I should have known. All right. All right. I know you dislike me and I'm not thrilled about you. I can tell by the way you fuck. Damn, you're good! There were times when I almost said "I lo..love you." "This other feeling you call pain, I hate like it!"

"Oh yeah?"

The penned up anger of this evening happenings exploded in Ares as he continues to rant and rave.

"First you stole my powers."

"Ah you gave them to me, bro." Smiled HercAres as he got up and walked around the amusing Ares.

"Then I've get jumped and cart-wheeled by your acrobat wannabe brother.

"Iphicles was here?"

"That bitch, Gabrielle." He snarled, "She will pay dearly for those cats!"

"Cats?"

"And have me married to that fish-bait Joxer!"

"Married?" said Hercules

"That mentally useless Joxer, who thinks I have a birth defect. And I can't get this damn cockring off! Aghhhh!"

"Oh you mean your wedding ring? Oh yeah let's see..." HercAres tries to touch it but Ares dodge his wanting hand.

"As for you." he smirked, "my face does you well. Beard, my attitude, lips." Ares moved in closer and as he breath in deeply he kiss HercAres squarely on the mouth as both men eyes locked on each other. Both let out a passionate breath at the same time and step back.

"You needed sex more than I do. Iolaus must not be putting out. All that penned up anger, passion and lust." As he place his hand on the semi-erect HercAres cock. "Ooo I love it!! You and I could be a team! Now you fuck like a GOD! "

"Yeah. Thanks."

"So tell me, how do you like to being Me?"

"I don't know how you do it! Being 'erect' all the time. How do you walk with it like this?"

"It takes practice."

"This is torture! Damn it! This fever, these urges..." HercAres paces back and forth irritable. "I'm even ready to have a go with you AGAIN..." HercAres looked at Ares with a sinister look in his eyes.

"Well how do I get back my powers?" Ares tries to change the topic.

"Well I got it when you fucked me."

"We just did that."

"Not in the rain."

"This damn ring!" as Ares tries to pull it off.

"Yeah sit back and let me give it a try."

HercAres picks up Ares and places him on the bed. With his tongue, he licks around the ring. Then he travels up Ares shaft to the strawberry cap of his throbbing cock. He moans in utter delight. Ares grab a handful of HercAres hair pushes his head deeper between his legs. HercAres takes Ares whole member into his mouth. Totally satiating Ares' manhood, the ring slides off.

HercAres gives it back to Ares who flings it back to its place on the door.

Ares pushes back HercAres head to his yearning crotch. HercAres suckled the wanting flesh until the pressure climaxed for release. In unision they erupted to mutual delight.

Drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, Ares chuckled, "This should keep you satisfied for the next hour. Now give me back my powers!"

"Bravo, bravo" clapped Cupid. "I always wanted to know what happen if Hercules was Ares and Ares turned human."

"I love it." Cooed Cupid.

"What is your part in me loosing my powers!" as the former god jumped off the bed hissed Ares.

"Ares I told you a thousand times, STAY OUT OF MY TEMPLES! You insist in having sex with your minions in my temples! Enough! Know you have no power and you are a sex toy for the Gods and other mortals to prey on.

How does it feels?"

"Okay, okay. You made your point . I am sorry. Yadda Yadda. I promise that I'll never disrespect your temple again. Yadda Yadda. Now give me back my powers, PLEASEEEE!." Pleaded the desperate Ares.

"Why me?" Asked HercAres. "This is Ares fault. Not mine. You have me walking around with this bulge in my pants. Ready to hump anything and everything because of Ares?"

"True, very true. But you've been without sex for so long. Doing all the goody goody and no fun." Giggled Cupid.

"Excussssssse me!!" Interupted the irriated Ares. "Can we get back to my problem PLEASE!!"

"Okay Ares. You and Hercules go outside in the rain. And when the next lightening strikes, both of you must have a passionate kiss. Then all will be right with you two."

"That's all?" says HercAres.

"Great let's go!" Ares grabbed HercAres arm and dragged him into the rain.

Ares looked around for the next lightening strike when, he felt someone licking his neck.

"Oooooooo." Moaned Ares. He turned around and sees HercAres with that look in his eyes. In a blink HercAres stands naked and aroused. Ares can't help himself is also aroused as he looked at the soaking wet HercAres. Their mouths melted into one. Ares wanting tongue starts to edge down first to hard nipples of the soon to be demi-god and then to the rigid golden sword. There he targets the swollen balls of his gladiator god who moaned with delight while the rain bathe his smoltening body. Ares gently nibbled his balls and lick his way to HercAres's juicy tip.

Suddenly in the near distant, there starts the rumbling in the dark night. Ares worked his way back to the hot passionate lips of Hercules and then they fell into a deep lasting kiss. Neither one notice the glow of the lightening striking them. The winds began to swirl around them. Bright glow lights bathe the pair. The rain stopped. Both now have powers. Hercules returned to his normal self and Ares has his godly bulges and urges.

"I'm back and in charge!" Cried Ares. He then vanishes.

"What a night!" Sighed the weary hero, as he walked back to his home. Hercules crawled into bed. He reviewed the events of the evening in his mind.

"Boy I still have a hardon!"

He tried to forget it and closed his eyes. Moments later as in a dream, he felt someone licking the tip of his cock.

"Iolaus?"

"I have some unfinished business here" says Ares while suckling the hero's rigid staff.

"Ooooooooooh" says Hercules.

=30=