Title: Comfort Time

Author: Xandria

Rating: NC 17+

Fandom: Xena

Feedback: Yeah baby!

E-mail: xandria1969@yahoo.comxandria1969@yahoo.com

Pairing: Joxer/Ares, Cupid/Strife, Asclepius/?

Spoilers: You gotta be kidding me!

Summary: Asclepius has had a busy day, so his lover decides to spoil him a little.

Notes: Inspired by the AJCS round robin currently going, and by Beth.

Dedication: To Beth, you now have another title, muse, as you inspired me with our little discussion to write this. Cool! And also to Vo, see what happens when you lend me GHS Xander?

Archive: if you like, that'd be nice.

Website: http://members.tripod.co.uk/macgregor/index.html

Disclaimers: Other people own them all (Sob!) Renaissance Pictures and all that have them. I own nothing, except for a clarinet that needs to be repaired and a 25 year old car whose value is the same as the cost of repairing my clarinet. Which means my total assets come to nothing, nada, zero, zilch.


Comfort Time
by Xandria


Asclepius, God of Healing made it into his temple and leaned against the door. He hoped nothing else happened tonight, he really needed a rest.

"They don't pay me enough for this" he muttered, closing his eyes as he leant there. He didn't even have the energy to move now he was finally home.

"They don't pay you at all." A quiet voice said next to his ear and he yelped before glaring at the voice's owner. The glare turned into one of delight as he gave Asclepius a gentle kiss.

"How did you get here? Not that I'm not glad to see you."

"Apollo gave me a lift."

"Dad? I didn't even know he knew about us. Guess that means he's gonna deal with anything that comes up tonight then."

"Ahuh. Let me take care of you." Smiling, the God let his mortal lover lead him to his room and sat him down by the bed. Interspersed with kisses, he carefully removed each garment and folded it before returning to pamper him some more. Asclepius sat there, eyes shut, letting it all happen as he tried to unwind for the day.

"Oh that feels so good." He moaned as he was finally naked and his lover laid him down and began to give him a massage. Pressing in on all the sore muscles he grinned as Asclepius alternately moaned and swore.

"So. Big day, huh?"

"Oh yeah. Without going into too much detail, it was a bitch. Two of my four worst patients are sick, and their partners just made it that much harder for me."

"So who is this time? Strife, Joxer, Cupid or Ares?"

"What?"

"Pretty obvious they'd be your worst patients, babe."

"Huh. Well, you may as well know, then. Joxer's ill, very ill, and it's Ares' fault. Indirectly. He acted out of ignorance and now Joxer's hurt, so of course Ares is both pissed and upset about that. And you heard Strife was pregnant? Well, there's been some complications so he's not allowed out of bed, which upsets him, and Cupid's upset because it's Strife.

"And today, for some reason both he and Strife took it in turns to faint during the day. Joxer's alternated between amnesia and practical joking, I've spent more time popping in and out of both temples in one day than I have for months, plus Cupid opened his big mouth and nearly endangered their baby. Really tempting to just wire his jaw shut for the rest of it so Strife goes to term."

"Wow. Big day alright."

"Yeah. Oh, that feels so good. You have great fingers."

"Thanks babe. But I think it's time for your bath now."

"Hmmmm." Eyes half shut still, Asclepius let himself be guided into the next room and into a hot bath, with rosemary and jasmine oils swirling around in it.

"Relax, babe. Let someone take care of you for a change." His lover murmured before reaching down with a cloth to clean him. Asclepius just let him do what he wanted, too tired to do more than that.

And when he was done, he sat down in the bath and brought Asclepius over to lay on him, nearly asleep. Then sat there in the hot water for an hour or so as he held him and stroked him and kissed him occasionally. Finally, the God of Healing stirred and sat up a little, enough so he could turn and look back at him.

"Thank you. I needed that."

"I know. Let me dry you off, now, and I'll feed you."

A few minutes later they lay together on a pile of cushions and fed each other assorted foods, cleaning up any mess with their tongues. Panting, Asclepius moaned as his lover moved lower and began to use his mouth and lips.

"I didn't think I spilled any food down there?" He looked up and smiled.

"No, but look at this, it's all messy anyway." That said, he opened his mouth and took the whole length into his mouth. Asclepius tensed up and then relaxed as he felt his lover's tongue move up and down. With a shout, he let go and fell back in a puddle of satisfaction, unable to move, large smile on his face.

"Damn, you're good at this. Sure you don't want to change professions?"

"No, I like what I do. C'mon. Let's go to bed. I'm sure you've got just as busy a day tomorrow." Pulling him up, they went back into the bedroom and lay down on their sides, facing each other and smiling. Until Asclepius frowned suddenly as he realised something.

"Hey...what about you? Do you want me to do something for you?"

"You didn't notice? You were wonderful, so wonderful I kinda came the same time as you. Now, get some sleep, Ace. The earlier you get up, the more time we'll have in the morning."

"That'd be nice. Good night Auto."

"Good night Babe." Soon, both the King of Thieves and the God of healing were sleeping peacefully, arms wrapped around each other.


Fin