Title: Bewitched and Bewildered

Authoress: april and bear

Rating:NC-17 (rape)

Pairing: herc/iolaus

Archive: well, if you wanna...but tell me

Disclaimer: not mine...wish they were. no money, yadda yadda.

 

Bewitched and Bewildered
by april and bear

Dischord grinned evilly at her handiwork. Iolaus was sitting on a large soldier's lap, drinking ale and feeding the man sweet meat, laughing and teasing like they were long lost lovers.....she was grinning because outside the Tavern Hercules was being manipulated into entering the estabilshment by Strife. Ares had cast the spell on Iolaus, but it had been up to her and Strife to manage the situation.

It had been a long day for Hercules. He'd helped a farmer stack stones for a barn foundation and he was tired, hungry and thirsty. All he wanted was to collect Iolaus and have a good night's sleep at the Inn. Failing to find Iolaus anywhere logical...he entered the Tavern as a last resort and what he saw made him stop dead in his tracks. Iolaus was sitting on a large soldier's lap acting more like a girl than a man.

Hercules stood there watching in disbelief for a moment. "Iolaus!?!?" The blond didn't even turn in his direction. "IOLAUS!?!?" Her thundered, and then Iolaus finally turned with an uncharacteristic snappishness and said, "WHAT?!?!?" His attitude dripping peevishness. Hercules stood there watching in disbelief, his face flaming red as he saw his partner's hand slide over the larger man's cod piece.

Enraged, Hercules strode over to the table and slammed his fist down on the wooden structure so hard that food trenchers and cups flew in every direction.

"Hey!!! What's your problem?" The soldier demanded, not bothering to get up.

"WHAT.....ARE......YOU.....DOING???" Hercules blasted at Iolaus.

"Who, me?" The smaller blond asked with an affected voice of surprise. He winked playfully at Hercules, "Why I'm just siting here." He answered with exaggerated innocence. "You want something?"

"Alright!!! Enough of this." Hercules exclaimed. "We're leaving NOW!" With that, he took hold of Iolaus wrist and started to haul him off the soldier's lap.

"Hey, big guy...you're hurting me." Iolaus complained petulantly. "Lemme go!"

"Iolaus???" Hercules queried incredulously, worried that something was terribly wrong.

"What?!?!? I'm busy here!" Once again, Iolaus' voice was over the top as far as Hercules was concerned. Something just didn't make any sense here.

"Have you lost your mind?" He demanded as Iolaus gazed at him with perfect candor.

"I'm .....hummm...I'm.....just....hey, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. I don't owe you an explanation. You don't own me, Hercules, we're just pals...remember?"

Hercules was so shocked, he would have fallen over if someone had pushed him with a feather. "Oh, I get it...this is some kind of payback...." He grabbed Iolaus again, only this time the soldier's big meat hook brushed his grip away.

"Get your own bed warmer, creep!" He sneered... "Blondie's with me."

Iolaus giggled and reiterated. "Yeah!" The glee in his voice grinding right through Hercules brain, deep into a place of white hot rage, a volitile place he didn't even know existed.

Something visceral and vicious gripped Hercules by the gut and a moment later Iolaus was hoisted up over his shoulder and the soldier was plastered against yonder wall....the motion so fast that most people hadn't followed it. Happy with having dispatched his competition, Hercules stormed out of the tavern with his bounty riding over his shoulder, not making a peep of sound. Of course, Hercules probably wouldn't have heard anything anyway, he was too busy muttering epithets as he marched across the road and up the steps to the Inn.

Finally, as Iolaus recovered from shock, he started struggling and demanding to be put down. "Put me down you son of a hydra! I'm not a blasted sack of potatos!" He pummeled against Hercules back, his fists making a drumming sound that reverberated through Hercules chest and wavered his muttering voice.

With each step, he struggled harder until Hercules' balance was threatened and they wobbled precariously, sending patrons scattering out of the way of a possible giant demi god falling on them. He stumbled forward a few more steps, Iolaus refusing to recognize how close they were to going down in a heap.

At last Hercules just stopped and soundly spanked his captive's ass, several resounding slaps to each cheek, the force of which elicited screeching yelps. Hercules warned that more resistance would only earn a longer spanking and still Iolaus struggled until his ass wouldn't be suitable for sitting. At that point, when all the fight left the smaller man, Hercules passed through the Inn not caring if Iolaus was crying or seething, when in fact he was doing both.

Upon reaching their room, Hercules tossed him on the bed unceremoniously, Iolaus landing in a heap and the demigod paced the room in a raging fury. Iolaus scrambled into a corner where the bed came up against the wall.

"WHY, IOLAUS?!?!" Hercules roared and patrons throughout the Inn could hear the bellowing. Iolaus just crouched in the corner, favoring his smarting rump, hugging himself, eyes downcast shedding silent tears born of both rage and humiliation. "It's one thing to watch you trotting off with a different woman in every town we pass thorugh....BUT THIS?!?!" He was bellowing again, only this time he turned to look at Iolaus and what he saw pierced his heart as surely as a dagger thrust into his chest. Iolaus sat there huddled, braced against the emotional
rage, red, tear rimmed eyes raised to Hercules beseechingly as he whispered, "I don't know!"

Something in Hercules snapped, and he bounded across the bed, dragging Iolaus beneath him, enraged with lust. "How many nights did I endure, how many women did I watch you saunter off with and all the while I kept silent....and now you would just betray my love with some drunken, addle brained warrior?"

"What love?" Iolaus challenged angrily, hurt and resentful of being man handled. "Since when have you cared what my heart felt? You only have eyes for righteous deeds.....Hercules the great, Hercules the Hero, where in all of that was there love for ME?"

Outside the window, Strife observed with glee, the escalating tempest his presence was causing.

"THAT'S RIGHT, IOLAUS!" Hercules raged irrationally. "I never cared!"

He taunted. "...never layed awake at night in the next room listening to you expend yourself, never wished it was us, instead of some name less woman!" Feeling his passion stir, Hercules leaned in to kiss him, but Iolaus whipped his head to the side angrily. The rebuke made Hercules pause and consider a moment. This was just so unlike himself, his judgement was clouded by irrational thoughts. Just outside the window, Strife and Dischord were jeering and laughing over their handiwork. Things hadn't gone as they'd planned but they could see that Hercules forcing Iolaus would ruin their friendship, and that had been Ares plan all along.

Iolaus felt Hercules momentary distraction, and took the opportuniity to sink his teeth into the arm before him, seeking to free himself, but the assault only served to make Hercules crazy. He slapped the hunter's face, splattering his own blood into the air and cursed. "Fine!!! Have it your way. You won't give it to me, but you'd give it that stinking lout, so I'll take what I want, Iolaus!!"

The hunter was caught up in the heat of anger. No one was going to just *take* anything from him. When Hercules sat up and started to open Iolaus' cod piece, Iolaus let loose with a right hook to Hercules jaw, sending the demigod ass over tea kettle. Iolaus rolled off the bed and sprinted for the door, landing sprawled on the floor when Hercules caught his ankle mid stride. Stunned by the pain of hitting the floor, Iolaus wasn't able to defend himself when Hercules strong fingers caught the seam of his leather pants and split them open to reveal his naked ass. Sliding a hand around his waist, Hercules lifted Iolaus up on his knees, knocking them askance and succumbed to the temptation of sinking his teeth into the pale round flesh. Iolaus cried out in panic, not from the rapacious bite, but from the wet tongue that slathered his tight asshole. Dazed and confused, he tried to grasp a purchase on anything that would afford him leverage, but Hercules was quick and masterful. Iolaus scrabbled and kicked and suddenly he was being spanked again. Hard stinging swats followed my wet lingering licks and then another hard swat to the stinging wetness. Once or twice he felt Hercules tongue darting into his anus, deep and unexpected, thrilling and sensual only to be followed by more pain...another hard lick and slap, maybe a bite...it was all starting to blend together into an insensate wall of pain and pleasure. He was losing the battle. Once again, that hot tongue plunged inside him and this time his cock surged to life. Repeatedly the tongue raped him and the pleasure was madness. His knees wobbled from quivering thighs as his cock throbbed and oozed precum. Iolaus was making noise, but he couldn't be sure if he was sliently screaming or outwardly moaning...he only knew that he wanted.....needed....craved!

Eyes glazed with desire, breath ragged, Hercules felt Iolaus submit, freeing his hands to realease his own erection. He took a moment to squeeze and stroke himself, before sliding a hand down between Iolaus' nearly hairless thighs to cup the ballsac, rolling them sensually in his fingers, making Iolaus moan and shudder. Wrapping his hand around the Iarge cock, he sucked the balls into his mouth from behind and reveled in a gasping cry from the hunter. Iolaus collapsed to the floor quivering and jerking with spasms. Hercules lifted him from the floor, carrying the limp body back to their bed, laying him out and staring down at the beauty sprawled before him. He bent over and took a small brown nipple between his teeth, taunting almost painfully then suckling deeply as Iolaus' chest arched upward into him with a whimper.

Hercules moved closer and his cock brushed against Iolaus' thigh. A warm hand wrapped around his pulsing length, squeezing gently and pulling. Hercules involuntarily shoved into it, groaning, sensations rippling up through his torso. Urgency pushed him....years of wanting Iolaus had him close to the edge and he was blinded to all but the thought of becoming one with his blond lover. He wanted to be buried deep inside the heat of Iolaus' body.

"Ah, gods, Iolaus! I want you." Licking a finger, Hercules explored the velvet darkness of Iolaus, his mind reeling with desire.

Iolaus shimmied back from the invasion, his eyes wide with apprehension. "Herc, please...... no." Crystaline blue eyes conveyed fear and desire at war. Hercules stared down at him and slowly, deliberately, crawled onto the bed, moving between the hunter's legs, smiling wickedly. "I want you, Iolaus." He whispered harshly.

Expressive blue eyes pleaded with Hercules. Iolaus said, "No!" And yet his throbbing erection told Hercules that he lied. "You want this, Iolaus." He crooned.

"No Herc, it will hurt, please don't." His hands were pushing at Hercules chest as the massive body came down over him, and he felt the spongy texture of a glans pressuring between his ass cheeks. He was shaking his head back and forth as Hercules began a patient rocking against him, infinitesimally inching his way in and then back out, his precum making the tip of his glans slide with smooth sensation, then back out as he readied Iolaus for congress.

It felt so much better than Iolaus imagined it would. He opened to Herc and Hercules took his legs up over his shoulders, encouraging him to trust, all the while rocking just a littlle deeper and slowly pulling back out. Iolaus moaned, long and passionate as the sensations washed over him, reaching down to grasp his own erection,stroking, feeling his balls tighten. The entire soft glans of' Hercules penis was now sliding in and out and it felt.... wonderful.

Legs hooked over Hercules shoulders, Iolaus began to arch and rise up to receive him, he was getting close to ejaculating....sooooo close and he wanted everything, beginning to beg.... "Hercules, please...."

"You want me to fuck you, Iolaus?" Hercules teased.

"Yesssssssssss........."

Hercules spat into his hand and lubricated his shaft, pulling back and wetting himself. This time, when Iolaus pulled him inside, he sank past the heavy muscle ring that prevented total penetration, the motion fluid as he popped through the tightness and glided to the hilt of his length. Iolaus screamed....pleasure suddenly turning to pain and Hercules longed to crush his lips with a kiss, swallowing the cries, kissing with maddening passion. Iolaus pulled his legs down in an effort to escape, but Hercules moved his weight steadily downward onto him, soft and hard at the same time, unyeilding and inexorable, unable to comfort the cries of his broken lover. "Gods, Iolaus...." He soothed softly. "I'm sorry, try to relax....it will hurt less." Just then his broad chest encountered Iolaus' forbidding hand and he whispered with an emotionally broken voice...."Please....please, don't push me away."

"....no." Came Iolaus' raw voice, followed by a gasping hitch catching in his throat that wrenched Hercules' heart all the more.

"Iolaus...." He whispered and further invaded personal space, over coming the arm that was unable to truly resist. Hercules dropped his head to Iolaus' face and touched swollen lips in a stolen kiss. It was gentle and soft, the two of them barely making a connection, both hesitant in the moment, both tormented by the forbidden breach of what had always been a platonic friendship and both of them knowing in that single passage, it had always been a lie. They were lovers, then and now. A great heaving wave of shuddering, shocking acceptance passed between them and suddenly this simple, sweet kiss turned into a rampaging demand for each other. Iolaus was lost in total madness, wild with years of pent up needs and denials. His arms, so eager to push Hercules away were now clutching with tense fingers at the sweat slick muscles across Hercules back , holding him in desperation. They came together in a brutal kiss of frenetic lust...both frantic with urgencies

Careful and slow, not wanting to ruin the passion, Hercules began to rock against Iolaus. At first barely moving, just sort of humping his hips against the creamy flesh of Iolaus' ass, feeling Iolaus' hard penis pressing against his lower belly. Little by little, Iolaus' grunts and moans of pain gave way to sounds of pleasure.

Iolaus' hands tangled in beautiful long brown hair holding Hercules captive in their kiss, tongues sparring. Gasping for breath, they broke apart and Iolaus held Hercules tight against the side off his neck, not caring how the wild and punishing bites assaulting his tender flesh marked him. All he knew was that this incredible man WANTED him, craved him and was presently making love to him. A conflict between logic and love was warring in Iolaus' head. He wanted Herc, but not like this....not when he feared Hercules might regret it at sunrise.

He had tried to control the situation, but Hercules had pinned him face down on the floor, out maneuvered him and raped him. In Iolaus' mind it was never supposed to have happend that way...not with anger and rage. Somewhere in his confused thoughts, he knew something was wrong! He'd fought and struggled, but there was no escape, no escaping the pain he knew was sure to come and worse still, the rapturous pleasure of being filled to capacity by Hercules; made to submit, made to writhe, undone by the shameless ecstasy that robbed him of willpower.

Now Iolaus was mindlessly moaning, his head rocking from side to side, his hips beginning to rotate upward as Hercules pushed against him. "Please....Herc...." He pleaded, not knowing if he was asking his lover to stop or make him scream. Hercules pulled the length of himself out, maddeningly slow, every inch a torture of sensation that made Iolaus grapple with bedding fisted in his hands, his body arched and coiled so tight that muscles rippled across his belly. Hercules raised up and admired the beauty of Iolaus moving beneath him. Withdrawing to the tip of his glans, he started the ride back inside, once again slow and sensual. Iolaus became all motion, his legs shaking, belly quivering, cock throbbing. "Oh GODS, Herc.....oh gods, oh gods, oh gods...." He chanted as Hercules rubbed past his prostate, sending waves of ecstasy through him. Iolaus grasped the tops of Hercules shoulders, digging in as he begged, "FUCK ME!"

Lost in passion, Hercules cried out, his face a grimace of agony/ecstacy, driven with need. Soon the two men were covered in sweat, bucking and shuddering as they neared explosive release. Iolaus was the first to cum, pearlescent jizz splashed onto his chest in rhythmic jets, each one rending a cry from him, each spasm seemed to be timed with a down stroke of Hercules cock impaling him. The shaft slid into him and each time Iolaus' body convulsed, until his penis was dry jerking. Hercules collapsed onto him, groaning and humping his seed inside tight muscles that contracted around him, milking him, leaving Hercules exhausted and expended.

Somewhere, lost in an ethereal zone, Hercules languished, not bothering to withdraw and Iolaus held, caressed and stroked him...fearing that he would have only this one moment in time in which to feel truly loved and in love.

Outside the window, Strife and Dischord smirked and commented rudely on the coupling. It didn't quite go as they planned. Dischord slapped Strife's shoulder. "This is all your fault! You should have stuck with Hercules the whole time, made sure he really abused Iolaus."

"Yuck!" Strife said with a puking gesture. "...I did my part. Who knew they'd get all sick and lovey."

Just then, Ares popped into their space, shaking his head with disgust.

"Can't you two ever do anything right?"

They both started whining and complaining at the same time and finding *that* even harder to take, Ares snapped his fingers and popped onto the bed, reclining beside Hercules and Iolaus saying, "Ah....the smell of hot, sweaty boy sex." He was laughing wickedly, knowing that just his presence alone at this incredibly intimate moment was tweaking Hercules sensibilities. "Hello, little brother." He jeered with a shit eating grin. "Feel good poking your little blond at last?"

Hercules slammed his fist into Ares face, but the God popped out just in the nick of time and the large fist pummeled the bed. "Damn you, ARES!" Hercules bellowed, but all they could hear was the echo of Ares sarcastic, triumphant laughter.

Hercules stared furiously at the place where Ares had been, recognition and understanding crossing his face. "That's what caused all this, Ares put a spell over us."

"Is that such a bad thing, Herc? Maybe for once, he did us a favor."

Iolaus added in a hesitant voice. "Herc....He only wins.... if you regret what just happened." Blue eyes seemed to glitter with apprehension.

Delayed reaction hit Hercules and he looked down at Iolaus and said, "I only regret not doing this a long time ago, but I'm going to make up for lost time." With that, he rolled off the golden hunter and pulled the smaller body on top of him. "Let's try this position next."

Iolaus grinned and said, "Yes.....I'm hungry and you're what I want to eat."

END