Beginnings

by Lorraine

Pairing: (Young) Hercules/Jason/Iolaus

Rating NC-17

Notes: This begins at the end of the last flashback in Medea Culpa.

The first 9 lines of dialogue are from that scene.


Beginnings
by Lorraine


Y Jason: "Hercules."

Y Iolaus: "Oh. I'll just-- be over there."

Y Jason: "I'm sorry. She was-- "

Y Hercules: "Yeah. I wanna thank you?"

Y Jason: "Thank me?"

Y Hercules: "For coming back. I couldn't have done it without you."

Y Jason: "Does this mean we're still friends?"

Y Hercules: "Even better than before. You comin'?"

Y Jason: "Right behind you."

"Hercules! Jason! I think I need some help!" Iolaus was running toward the river rapidly peeling off his vest. "The ghidra stuff is burning!"

Jason and Hercules ran over to Iolaus and helped him into the river. Moving to waist deep water, Hercules grabbed Iolaus' hands to keep him from rubbing the burning spots on his skin. "Iolaus take a breath," he warned, right before dunking him under the water.

Iolaus came up sputtering and tried to raise his hands to rub his burning eyes. Hercules kept a firm grip and yelling "Iolaus keep your eyes open this time," while pushing him back under water. Bringing him up a second time, he almost cried in frustration, "Iolaus, you have to keep your eyes open!"

"I can't open them." Frantic with pain, Iolaus squirmed in Hercules grip. His whole body burned where the ghidra's bile had run down after the initial spray on his face and chest.

Grabbing Iolaus' head, Jason used his hands to force Iolaus' right eye open, while he and Hercules shoved him back under the water. Pulling him back up, Jason repeated the same process for Iolaus' left eye. Looking down at his own burning hands, Jason noticed more bile running down from Iolaus' back and into his pants. Damn! "Herc we need to get the rest of his clothes off and get that gunk out of his hair."

Pulling Iolaus to the side, Hercules started scrubbing the bile out of his hair. Ducking under the water, Jason started working Iolaus' pants down, causing Iolaus to lose his balance. Hercules swiftly pulled him back up by his hair, causing a loud "Ouch," from Iolaus. Letting go just as Jason got to Iolaus' boots, Hercules gaped as Iolaus again went under the water. This time it was Jason who pulled him up while Hercules grabbed the sinking boots and threw them onto the bank. Jason quickly finished pulling Iolaus' pants off, ripping them slightly and tossed them onto the bank, to join the boots.

Coughing and spitting up water, Iolaus moaned as Jason and Hercules again shoved him back under and started scrubbing at his hair, face, back, and chest. Several more minutes passed with Iolaus being allowed up for brief sputtering gasps or air, only to be shoved under again for more scrubbing. Finally, convinced that they had finally gotten all the ghidra's bile off of Iolaus, Jason and Hercules helped him to the bank.

They collapsed, all three of them dripping, Hercules and Jason on either side of Iolaus. After several minutes of coughing, Iolaus sat up, naked and shivering, he turned to Hercules. "I take it you didn't know that the green gook that ghidra's spew when they die burns either?" he asked irritably.

Hercules looked at him from where he lay on the embankment, turned beet red, and responded gingerly, "Um ah, no."

"That needs to go into the scroll," he said emphatically.

"What scroll?" Jason sat up and started striping off his wet clothes.

"The one that says: 'Ghidra: Two-headed, fire breathing monster, with regenerating poisonous stinger on tail. Suggested method of dispatch: Four experienced,' note the term experienced, 'heroes with large swords. One for each head, one for the tail, and one to run up the middle.' That scroll!" He finished, lay back down, sat back up abruptly, glared at Jason, and asked in an exasperated tone, "And did you really have to strip off my boots in the river? We'll never find them and I'm not looking forward to walking out of here barefoot!"

Hercules finally sat up. "They're not in the river, I grabbed them and threw them on the bank." Turning to look at his friend, he laughed, "Iolaus, you're patchy."

"What!"

"Like last summer, when you sunburned and peeled," Hercules explained.

Turning to look, Jason added, "Yeah, Iolaus, Hercules is right. You're definitely patchy. Mostly around the shoulders." Jason laughed, "You look like a piebald colt."

"Great," Iolaus exclaimed craning his head trying to check, "I bet this is going to itch even worse than that sunburn! That does it. You guys are setting up camp."

Hercules laughed, pulled off his own wet clothes, and went to search for Iolaus' boots. A few minutes latter, he returned carrying them and Iolaus' pants. "Iolaus, I think the vest is a goner. But your boots and pants should be okay when they dry."

Jason and Hercules went about the business of setting up camp, reminding Iolaus to stop scratching, to stop rubbing his eyes, to stop pulling his hair, and, in Iolaus' strongly voiced opinion, generally being pains.

A few hours later, wrapped in blankets, they were resting by a banked campfire. "Iolaus, I need to tell you something." Iolaus looked up at Hercules.

"Last night, I told Medea that we were going too fast, but that wasn't why I really stopped." Hercules paused and looked down at his hands. Iolaus and Jason both waited for him to continue.

As Hercules remained silent, Iolaus finally prompted, "Yes?"

"The entire time that we were, um, uh, we were, you know, doing," Hercules stammered, "Well not actually, doing, you know," mortified he stopped when Iolaus and Jason started choking on barely restrained laughter.

Giving up the battle, Iolaus blurt out, "We know what you didn't actually do, Herc. What?"

"I was wanting it to be you!" Hercules forced the words out in a rush then finished quietly, "I wanted you."

Dead silence. Jason and Iolaus starred at him stunned all laughter cut off by his confession.

Leaning forward, his head in his hands, Hercules moaned quietly, "Oh gods, I should have just shut up."

Shifting around to sit by his friend, Iolaus put a comforting hand on his shoulder, murmuring, "Herc, its ok, buddy. I'm ok with this."

Scrambling up, Jason said, "I think I'll, uh, I'll wash the dishes."

Still looking down Hercules said, "We didn't use dishes."

"I'll wash the cook pot," he responded lamely, remembering too late they'd spitted and roasted their fish and there was no cook pot. Backing away, he gave up and simply stated, "I'm going to leave you two alone."

Finally, looking up, Hercules calmly started, "I know that you and Iolaus are, uh um," red-faced he gave Iolaus a despairing look.

"Fucking," Iolaus provided, "You know that we're fucking."

"Not actually," muttered Jason, ignoring Iolaus' furious glare at his snide comment as he sat back down.

"Whatever, I know the two of you are involved and I won't get between you. I just..." stopping abruptly, Hercules shook his head. "I really shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry."

Absentmindedly scratching at his back, Iolaus shrugged, "Why? It's not like we can't share."

Dead silence.

Still scratching his back, he exclaimed, "What! We're all good at sharing."

Finally, noticing the scratching, Hercules grabbed his hand reminding, "Don't scratch Iolaus, you'll make it worse."

"Yeah, stop scratching, Iolaus," Jason chimed in, squirming to hide the erection his sudden vision of Iolaus sandwiched between Hercules and him had caused.

Noticing his squirms, Iolaus grinned and gleefully caroled, "You got an erection."

"No I don't," Jason quickly responded. And then realized, oh shit, he did it again.

Iolaus laughed hard leaning forward and clutching his stomach. "I didn't say who got an erection, so we all know that you did." Still giggling he continued, "Unless you want to stand up and drop the blanket." He paused, waited a moment, and then continued, "Nope, I thought not, I mentioned sharing and you went," gesturing with a finger pointing down and then moving swiftly up, "Like that."

Finally, noticing that Hercules was still staring at him stunned Iolaus jabbed his friend sharply in the ribs. "Herc, you ok with sharing?"

"No! People don't just share lovers, it's not right," Hercules emphatically insisted.

Jason glad that Iolaus' attention was off of him wisely chose to remain silent and watch. He already knew that Hercules was going to lose this fight, he just wanted to enjoy Iolaus in action.

"What people?" Iolaus again started scratching, this time at his arms.

"Stop scratching," Hercules said automatically. "Everyone."

Using every mother's favorite axiom, "So if everyone jumped off a cliff, you'd follow?" Iolaus asked.

"This isn't like that. Iolaus stop rubbing your eyes." Hercules knew he was in trouble but wasn't ready to give up.

"Who?" Iolaus insisted on a response.

"The priests," Hercules lamely started.

Rapidly scratching his head, Iolaus snorted, "Yeah right which ones? Hestia, Athena, and Artemis' priests? They're virgins, if they had their way, nobody would fuck."

Hercules winced. "Stop scratching."

Iolaus brought his hand down and continued, "Hera's? Well she's the goddess of marriage and childbirth, doesn't really apply to our situation." Deliberately scratching at his shoulder, Iolaus finished, "The rest of them screw like rabbits and probably don't care." Smiling widely. "Cupid and Aphrodite would probably love it."

Frustrated Hercules ordered, "Stop scratching. You're making it worse."

Eyes glowing with innocence, Iolaus brought his hand down to his lap. Realizing that his friend was scratching on purpose Jason stifled a laugh. Good work Iolaus.

Hercules' mind scrambled a moment, then, "My mother would disapprove."

Jason grimaced; stunned that even Hercules would give Iolaus an opening like that.

Iolaus widened his eyes in feigned shock, "Hercules, you talked to Alcmene about sharing lovers?"

"No!"

"Then how do you know that she would disapprove?" Iolaus' kept his voice innocently inquisitive.

"She would," Hercules insisted.

"No she wouldn't. Alcmene doesn't believe in telling people what to do. She thinks people should mind their own business," Iolaus matter-of-factly disagreed.

"I know that. But she wouldn't approve of sharing lovers." Hercules knew he was in trouble. His mother had been very vocal in her disapproval of the village's shunning of a young Egyptian family consisting of a young woman and her three husbands.

"Hercules, I talked to her about this and..."

"You talked to my mother about sex!"

"Well I could hardly talk to my mother about sex." Moving on from the obvious, Iolaus continued, "Besides I just told her that I wanted both you and Jason, but that I still liked girls too. We talked about it and she said that the most important thing was honesty and caring. You know she's never really forgiven Zeus for tricking her. Anyway, she wouldn't disapprove."

Stunned, "You talked to my mother about sex." Hercules looked at Iolaus. "You really did, didn't you?"

Unable to remain silent, Jason burst out, "You talked to Alcmene about us!"

"Yes! Get over it." Exasperated Iolaus ordered firmly, "Hercules come here." Hercules tentatively moved a little closer. Iolaus kneeled up and undid his blanket, dropping it behind him. "No Herc. Come here and kiss me."

Gulping Hercules froze then slowly moved to Iolaus kneeling up to face him. Iolaus gently placed his hands on Hercules' shoulders and leaned towards him. Hesitantly, Hercules reached his hands out to cup Iolaus' face then brought his lips to Iolaus' for their first kiss. Tentative at first Hercules slowly deepened the kiss as Iolaus allowed him to set the pace. As Hercules deepened the kiss, learning the inside of Iolaus' mouth with his tongue, he stroked Iolaus' body eliciting moans and gasps of pleasure from his new lover. Iolaus brought his hands up and ran them lovingly through Hercules' hair.

Jason gasped as he stared at them, slowly undoing his own blanket and bringing a hand around to stroke his cock.

Gasping for breath, Hercules finally broke off the kiss. Also gasping for breath, Iolaus brought his hands back down to Hercules' shoulders, whispering hotly, "Jason's watching us. He's hard, stroking his cock and he wants to play." Slowly bringing his hands down to undo Hercules' blanket, he leaned his head down to lick one nipple. Stroking his hands down Hercules' sides and around to caress his cock, Iolaus simultaneously licked his way up from Hercules' nipple to his shoulder, along the collarbone. As Hercules moaned and arched into his caresses, Iolaus shifted to rub his stiff cock along Hercules' side. He continued kissing and nibbling his way up Hercules' neck ending with a small nibble to one earlobe. Moving away Iolaus turned Hercules' head towards Jason.

Hercules moaned when he saw Jason kneeling up on his blanket, legs spread, thrusting his hard cock through his hands. Turning up the heat Jason brought a hand up to pinch his nipple. He arched his back displaying his cock and running his thumb along its head.

Iolaus leaned forward again caressing Hercules face, once more whispering, "Please Hercules. Please let Jason come and play."

Jason groaned, "Please Hercules."

Still staring at Jason, his eyes wide, Hercules nodded yes.

Quickly moving behind Hercules, Jason massaged his back and buttocks with one hand while pulling his head back for a long hard hot kiss. Smiling Iolaus watched Jason and Hercules for a few moments. As Jason began kissing, nibbling, and caressing his way down Hercules' back, Iolaus moved in. Beginning with his neck, Iolaus slowly made his way down the front. Jason and Iolaus moved together learning Hercules' hotspots. Seeing Iolaus crouch in front of Hercules and spread his legs apart, Jason moved in closer. Jason caught Hercules as he arched back crying out when Iolaus' mouth nibbled at the hair leading to his groin. He firmly supported Hercules' trembling body allowing Hercules to lean back into him. Bringing his arms around his friend's chest he guided Hercules' arms to twine around his so that his hands grasped Jason's upper arms. When Iolaus brought his hands around to hold Hercules butt, Jason started rubbing his cock against Hercules back gasping as that caused Iolaus' hands to rub against his inner thighs.

Finally, Iolaus grasped Hercules cock with one hand and licked its head. Hercules arched powerfully towards Iolaus, thrusting his hips, crying out with great gasping breaths, and would have come, except for the sudden strong squeeze Iolaus gave the base of his cock.

"Oh gods, Iolaus, Jason, please," he cried and then, "Yes, oh goddess," as Iolaus moved his mouth down his cock.

Jason helped Iolaus control Hercules' powerful thrusts as Iolaus nibbled, licked, and sucked on Hercules' cock. As Hercules rocketed towards completion, he started panting, gasping for air. Abruptly he bowed back, dropping his head back onto Jason's shoulder and giving a loud scream. Tightening his grip on Jason's arms until it caused bruises, he fiercely thrust into Iolaus' mouth, his cum jetting from him in great bursts. Iolaus passionately held his hips trying to keep Hercules' thrusts from bucking him off. Just as abruptly Hercules relaxed and fell backwards, his orgasm over.

Jason gently lowered him to the ground and moved to the side, stroking his hair and face. Finally releasing Hercules' cock Iolaus turned his face to the side resting it on Hercules' hip and gasped for air coughing on the cum that dribbled out of his mouth. Still gasping Hercules reached down and stroked Iolaus' hair then pulled him up along his body until they were face to face. He looked at him wordlessly for a moment and Jason stopped stroking Hercules.

"You and Jason didn't come," Hercules said quietly.

"Oh I thought we'd take care of that in a minute," Iolaus joked.

"Good." Hercules pulled Iolaus' head down and slowly licked his cum off Iolaus face carefully gentle with the small burnt patches.

"Ah," Iolaus gave a small breathy gasp of pleasure.

Jason smiled and stood. Walking over he straddled them and lifted Iolaus until Iolaus was sitting astride Hercules, his hips resting on Hercules powerful stomach. Iolaus leaned forward kissing Hercules, as Jason squatted down behind him positioning Hercules' spent cock so that it rested on his stomach. Jason carefully sat positioning his own cock on top of Hercules' resting most of his weight on his knees. He gently positioned Iolaus so that Iolaus' butt would rock over their joined cocks. Iolaus stretched catlike rubbing his butt against their cocks. They both gasped.

Smiling Iolaus continued to rock against them. Hercules brought his hands up to stroke Iolaus' inner thighs causing him to gasp and rock harder. Jason stroked Iolaus' chest and stomach, stopping occasionally to pinch and rub his nipples. Iolaus reached forward to do the same to Hercules as Hercules moved his hands in to play with Iolaus' cock. Hercules gasped as Iolaus pinched a nipple and then flicked it back and forth with a finger. His cock jumped and another few rocks by Jason and Iolaus had him hard again. Jason smiled as he felt Hercules' cock fill beneath his and he rocked harder causing Hercules to groan and Iolaus to gasp. They struggled for a moment to find a rhythm but suddenly they were moving together.

Jason pulled Iolaus up to him and gently pulled his hair to move his head back for a kiss. Hercules stroked his hand up and down Iolaus' cock lightly rubbing a finger through the slit causing Iolaus to gasp into Jason's mouth. Still rocking, Jason broke off the kiss and licked his way down Iolaus' neck reaching the spot right above his collarbone and biting hard. Iolaus panted for breath and moaned.

"Jason," Hercules gasped concerned.

"No Hercules, he enjoys that. Hold still a moment and watch." Jason brought them to a brief stop. Then bit Iolaus again causing him to rock and his cock to jump in Hercules' hands.

Reassured by Iolaus' breathy, "Its ok Herc." Hercules resumed stroking his lover's cock.

Soon they again had the rhythm. Jason continued playing with Iolaus' chest and concentrated on rubbing, pinching, and flicking Iolaus' sensitive nipples. Moaning as Jason accidentally hit a sore spot, Iolaus jumped slightly. Jason licked the line of Iolaus' jaw and lightly kissed him in apology. Hercules concentrated his hands on Iolaus' cock, caressing it and sliding his fingers through Iolaus' precum. Speeding up, Jason rocked quickly, grasping Iolaus' upper arms and pulling him down hard to his groin. Pushing hard, his cock firmly sandwiched between Hercules' cock and Iolaus' butt, Jason came, releasing great ropes of cum to spray on Iolaus' butt and pool on Hercules' cock. Feeling Jason's cum on his cock triggered Hercules, who thrust hard against Iolaus, pulling strongly on Iolaus' cock and causing him to cum as well. Hercules' cum pooled with Jason's on their groins and on Iolaus' buttocks. Iolaus' streamed through Hercules' hands, across his chest and onto his face. Hercules quickly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to catch the last streams of cum.

Jason and Iolaus both fell forward. Iolaus rested his upper body on Hercules' chest, while Jason fell forward to rest on Iolaus' back. They were all gasping, panting, drawing in huge gulps of air. Their bodies were streaked with sweat and cum. After several minutes Iolaus moved forward planting his hands on the ground above Hercules' head and bringing his body up to stretch his cramped legs. Jason slowly slid off his back as he did this. Looking at his cum soaked buttocks, Jason began licking them, slowly making his way across each check then working his way down the crack to Iolaus' anus. His first soft lick there, made Iolaus jump forward bringing his dripping cock over Hercules' face. Hercules ogled the cock as cum dripped onto his check, nose, and forehead as Iolaus wiggled above driven by Jason's busy tongue. As a drop fell onto his lips, Hercules abruptly pulled Iolaus' groin down onto his face and started licking his cock and balls.

Iolaus kept his upper body balanced on his arms arching his back, avoiding dropping his stomach and chest onto Hercules' face.

Jason growled irritated when Iolaus' butt dropped away from his mouth. As he looked down and saw Hercules mouthing Iolaus' cock and balls, he flashed back to the vision he had when Iolaus first said they could share. Now, as then, his cock immediately responded and stood to attention. Grinning, Jason moved behind Iolaus and parted his buttocks. Iolaus stiffened and moved away causing Hercules to grumble over losing his cocksickle. Jason patted Iolaus soothingly on his shoulder and reassured him. "I know. I'm not doing that. Relax."

Iolaus allowed Jason to pull him back and Hercules immediately reclaimed his cock. Jason massaged Iolaus buttocks and again pulled them apart. Iolaus stiffened momentarily, but relaxed as Jason massaged cum into his butt and over and around the rose hole, but never actually entered him. As Iolaus relaxed into the massage from Jason and cock bath from Hercules, Jason lowered himself down and began licking at Iolaus entrance. Iolaus jumped and moaned in stunned pleasure, causing Hercules to tighten his grip on Iolaus' hips. Jason and Hercules both continued licking and sucking on Iolaus. Jason again thrust his tongue into Iolaus, this time leaving it in longer and loosening the muscles of Iolaus entry. Iolaus thrust hard into Hercules mouth and Hercules started a strong suction. As Iolaus started thrusting faster between them, Jason moved up and brought his cock to Iolaus' butt. Iolaus again jumped slightly, but Jason made no attempt to enter him, instead moved behind him, and lay his cock between his butt checks, rubbing his cock along the crack of Iolaus' ass without actually entering him. It wasn't exactly the same as his vision but it was close.

Jason stretched out along Iolaus' body and moved his hands to his waist controlling the thrusts. The three rapidly found their rhythm again and as Iolaus relaxed into the pleasure of it, Jason moved his hands up Iolaus' sides to his chest and located his nipples. Playing gently with them at first, Jason waited until Iolaus was rapidly moving between them gasping for air before pinching them both hard. Iolaus howled jumping and Hercules pulled hard on Iolaus' hips swallowing his entire cock. Jason followed him down still thrusting along the crack of his ass. Iolaus' arms were shaking barely able to hold him up when Jason suddenly bit him on the collarbone triggering his second orgasm. Jason gave a final thrust and dropped over the edge and joined Iolaus. Iolaus' arms collapsed and they fell on Hercules.

After a moment Hercules gently moved them off of him and rolled onto his side facing Iolaus and Jason. After they'd all caught their breath, Hercules asked, "Iolaus did you really talk to my mother about sex?"

Iolaus opened an eye, laughed and answered, "Well, not any gory details, but yes."

"I don't believe you did that," said Hercules.

"I do," laughed Jason, "It's exactly like him."

They all laughed for a moment and then went quiet. Hercules reached out to his side and grabbed one of the blankets. Jason grabbed another one and they settled down to sleep Iolaus between them.

"Hey, I'm not itching anymore," Iolaus exclaimed happily. "Do you think we should add, 'great, hot, sweaty sex cures ghidra burn itch' to the scroll?"

"Nah," said the other two together, "Let them figure it out."

A few minutes later, Jason quietly asked, "Is he asleep?"

Hercules checked and replied, "I think so."

"You want to know how to win an argument with him?" whispered Jason.

"How," asked Hercules. He hadn't known that it was possible to win an argument with Iolaus.

"You have to get him to shut up," Jason giggled, "If he's talking, he'll win."

"And how exactly do you get him to shut up?"

"Stick your cock in his mouth."

"Jason that's not exactly something you can do in public."

"Make sure you argue in private."

Suddenly, "See I told you we're all good at sharing." Giggling Iolaus shut his eyes and really went to sleep


end