Ass Play

by Lorraine

Fandom: Young Hercules

Pairing: Young Hercules/Young Iolaus/Young Jason

Takes place several months after Beginnings.


Ass Play
by Lorraine


I'm shopping. For Jason. How did this happen? Two weeks ago, I told Hercules and Jason that I'm ready to let them fuck me. And they decided that I wasn't. Okay I was a little nervous - maybe even anxious. Well, maybe more like panicked. All right I was downright terrified. And I stuttered, hemmed and hawed worse than Hercules. But was that any reason to not get down to business? And arguing didn't work. I tried. But Jason stuck his cock in my mouth and Hercules put his mouth on my cock and then they switched. Well you can't argue if you can't talk. So now its two weeks later and I'm shopping.

Okay, so how did this happen? After that night Hercules and Jason spent a lot of time together. I know they were plotting. And Hercules and I were plotting, although that was a different plot. We really needed to find out what was up with Jason. And we both decided that I was the person to talk to him about it.

But they were plotting, too. And I thought I was going to get a very interesting night once we got to Corinth. Instead we ended up in separate bedrooms. I haven't even figured out how that happened. One minute, we were all heading to Jason's rooms and the next I ended up with the other guests. I know the steward pulled something and the next day my stuff was moved into the room with them. But then we actually had to work to bring in the harvest and we never really had time to do more than sneak off to a corner. Then last night, the first night we managed to get into a bed together I tried to argue about it again. With the same result as before. And while blow jobs were great, this isn't helping my anxiety about fucking. This morning, I woke up determined to get fucked and… Jason got a blow job. Hercules got a blow job. Did Iolaus get a blow job? NO! Iolaus ended up shopping!

No, I still don't know how this happened. Other than its really difficult to argue with your mouth full.

Okay, I'm shopping. So let's look at the list. Huh. It's not even a real list. It's just a set of places to go and packages to pick up. Well maybe it won't take to long. No. It's going to take all day.

Maybe I can plan this to shorten it. No. Only Jason could pick eight different shops all in different parts of the city. Shopping with Alcmene is easier.

That's done. Finally, and it only took six hours. Of course now I have to walk back to the palace. With four bags of...well whatever it is that Jason decided that only I could pick up for him from eight different shops in different parts of the city. All of which are wrapped.

I know he's up to something. I just wish I knew what.

Kicking the door. "Jason, Herc. I'm back."

Hercules opens the door and gets the packages. Looking around I can't find Jason. The room still looks the same. I was hoping that they needed time to plan something. Oh well.

"Thanks Herc. Where's Jason?"

"In the bedroom." They are definitely up to something. The last time I saw that look in his eyes was right before they double-teamed me in Parathions. Things are looking up.

Hercules follows me into the bedroom. Nice. A bath, a fire was laid out, a table for food. This has possibilities.

Gods Jason is getting me stripped fast. Please keep kissing me. Oh. His hands are everywhere. He stopped.

"Get in the bath Iolaus." Bath. I can do bath.

Shutting my eyes, I can feel the warm water soothing away the long day. I can hear clothes rustling and one of them opening some of the packages. Is that sandalwood? Yes with cinnamon and cloves. A hand swishes some of the bath oil in, making the water move against my skin. That must be from Nadreines.

Jason's washing me. Oh Gods, he's taken off his shirt. He keeps washing me... my back, chest, arms, and legs. Oh that's nice. It's all I can do to keep from cumming in his hands as he finishes washing my butt and groin. The soap has the same scent as the bath oil. The room seems warmer. I can hear the fire and Hercules moving around as Jason continues washing me.

"Iolaus, I'm going to do your hair. Lay back." His voice is so soft and his hands keep moving gently through my hair. "Now sit up, but lean your head back. Arch your back a little." He flicks my nipples and yeah I arch. He pours water to rinse my hair and I can feel it streaming through my hair across my shoulders and down my back and chest.

"Stand up." He gently directs me and helps me out of the tub.

Hercules is there with the towel. He's rubbing me down and drying me off, but he's using his tongue to lick some of the drops. Gods I just want to cum.

"You can cum." Hercules told me then put my cock in his mouth.

It's a good thing Jason held me or I would have fallen on top of him.

Finally, I open my eyes. "Guys. What are you doing?" I start and just stop as I take in the room. The bed's turned down. There are silk scarves tied to the bedposts, and candles all over the room. And Jason and Hercules both have only their pants on. Looking at everything that was out I finally got it. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You got me to pick up the packages for my own seduction." So, I'm a little dim. It was a difficult week.

Hercules and Jason laugh with me. Finally, I ask the real question. "So we're going to..."

Jason doesn't even let me finish. "Not exactly."

Huh. I'm confused again, but let Jason finish.

"I know you want to let us love you and we both want to be inside you. But you're afraid." Jason's leading me to the bed and getting me to sit down.

"I'm..." This time Hercules won't let me finish as he sits beside me.

"Iolaus, you are afraid or at least really anxious. So we're going to slow it down a bit." Hercules looked at me straight in the eyes. Gods he really does love me. I can always see it in his eyes.

I'm still trying to think this through when Jason sits down on the other side of me. "Iolaus we want to get you used to the idea and feeling of being filled before and then when we meet at the fishing hole, if you're really ready we can do the rest."

Actually, that made sense. Except that Hercules had even less experience than I had. "Herc you've never done any of this before, so..."

Then Hercules interrupts me again. But he doesn't say anything. He just starts hemming and hawing. Jason just laughs so that doesn't help.

Finally, Jason stops laughing and punches Herc on the arm. "We've been practicing. Hercules you've got to get over that."

"Wait! You guys practiced without me!" Now that was outrageous.

Jason really started laughing then. "Don't worry Iolaus, you're going to get all the benefits of our sessions."

"Yeah, we'll make it up to you tonight." Hercules adds, although he was blushing not laughing. Jason's right we've got to work on him. It's strange to be having sex with someone who can't talk about it.

"Then get your pants off and make it up to me." Seemed obvious to me. But since they're both shaking their heads no, I guess I'm still missing something.

Hercules responded, "No we agreed that one of the ground rules tonight is that we keep our pants on."

Jason continues, "Tonight we play. But no fucking. So, we keep our pants on. Also, you have to promise to tell us to stop if you get scared or it's too much. We can start again, but you have to promise to let us know. You were too scared before."

I start shaking my head no. Even though he is probably right.

"Yes you were. You were too pale and your hands shook." Jason kept talking and stroked my hair. "Please, I was scared that I'd pushed too hard. I need to do it this way."

He won and he didn't even have to put his cock in my mouth. I just nod yes. When they just kept looking at me, I finally say it. "I promise I'll ask you to stop if I need to. Can we please stop talking now and just do something."

"Oh yes," Hercules replies pulling me into a kiss. He explores my mouth with his tongue and all I can feel are his hands moving over me, his tongue in my mouth. Then Jason starts on my neck with small bites and nibbles, then licks. I feel like I'm flying to the bed as they push me down. Hercules ends up on top, and I can feel his hard cock against mine, even through his pants, as he grinds it against me. Jason's lying on his side beside me, running his hands through my hair, stroking my cheek, nibbling and licking my neck. Then they stop. Leaving me hard and gasping.

"Turn over." Jason helps me turn onto my stomach. He positions me so that my legs are spread out and my hands are spread over my head in an 'X' position. Then he and Hercules start a massage.

They use the same scented oil and start with my hands and arms. They're moving together on either side of me and I lose myself to the sensations. The oil warm and spicy, their hands slick, strong, hot, and the feel of all the tension leaving my body...of knots undoing and melting to nothing as they move along my hands and arms, then my feet and legs. They start on my back and shoulders and by then I'm quivering with anticipation and pleasure. They keep changing the touches. Long, strong strokes, pulling and pushing on the muscles, light caresses. Finally, they get to my buttocks.

Adding more oil they massage in circles slowly kneading out the knots and moving their hands to my crack. Taking turns they run their fingers along that sensitive area, but never actually enter me. They tease using enough pressure to tantalize without actually entering me. I moan and wiggle thrusting back to try and get onto their hands.

They stop again.

"Please," I beg, "Please." My body is on fire; I don't even know what I need, just that I need more.

They turn me over again. I'm on my back and they start the massage from the front. Doing my hands and arms, feet and legs. Now my chest, playing with my nipples. Smoothing their thumbs along and over, pinching them, smoothing again, flicking them. Then suddenly, Jason pulls the scarves and puts them in my hand to hold. I grab them while he and Hercules lean down and start mouthing my nipples. I arch into their mouths gasping and pleading for more, for less, for anything. They continue until finally I beg.

"Please touch my cock." Gods I'm so hard and they won't let me finish.

They stop again. Hercules rubs my stomach again releasing the tensed muscles. He moves to the top of the bed, sits cross-legged and moves my head to his lap. I'm pretty sure that he's hard. I move my head to check and he gasps. He's hard. Oh gods this is too much. I'm not stopping. He removes the scarves from my hands and takes them so that we are grasping forearms.

Looking down he whispers, "Hold me, I want to feel your grip when Jason does this." I do and shut me eyes briefly. "No, look at me I want to watch your face, I want to see your eyes when you feel something within for the first time."

Oh gods, I'm igniting. I open my eyes and look at him. He nods and Jason moves. Spreading my legs, placing pillows under my hips. He moves between my legs kneeling and gently lifts me up so that he can use his mouth on my ass. At the first touch of his tongue on my rose hole I cum. Screaming and shooting jets into the air, onto my chest, onto Hercules.

Oh gods I don't believe this. I'm so embarrassed. He didn't even get started and I cum.

Hercules leans down to kiss me lapping at my cum. "I know. I did the same thing."

Jason gets up and gets a cloth to clean us with. Then he kneels between my legs again.

"I loved that you came at the first touch of my tongue," he whispers hotly again raising my ass. "I love that you want my touch that bad, that you're that hot, that ready." He breaths lightly on my crack making me gasp. "And I'm going to make you come again and again. Then Hercules and I are going to trade places. And he's going to taste you, put his fingers inside feel you contract around him and I'm going to watch your face and eyes, feel your hands."

He licks me a second time and I scream again but don't cum. I've felt his tongue there before, but it's never been like this. He strokes his tongue around my hole, slipping a little in, and then out. He continues this and rubs his hands along my backside, parting them, opening me wider. All I can do is pant and rock to him. I'm holding so tight to Hercules that I'm afraid I'm going to bruise him and all I can see are his blue eyes. What does he see when I'm like this?

I cum again. Jason stops licking me, lets me down, grabs the cloth and cleans us again. As I lie there gasping and shaking from passion he lifts himself up and moves to kiss me. After that long kiss he asks, "Are you okay?"

I nod. No way am I stopping this. Jason moves back and Hercules leans down for his kiss. My cock is already responding. Much slower this time but responding.

Jason leans down and picks up a new bottle of oil. Kissing me lightly on the stomach as he opens it and oils his hand he moves again. Moving closer and spreading his knees he lifts me so my butt is cradled in his lap and my thighs are wrapped around his sides. I can feel his hard cock through his pants. I push my butt down on it. He soothes me rubbing my stomach.

"Look at Hercules."

As I do that he lightly starts rubbing my crack with his oiled fingers. Gently he adds more oil and starts rotating one finger in stopping at the first knuckle. There's a stretching sensation that's not quite pain and the feeling of fullness. As I become accustomed to his presence within, I start rocking back. He immediately stops me with his free hand on my stomach and pushes the one finger farther in. I want more.

"More," I tell him, "I want more."

Hercules smiles and Jason moves his one finger out and I can feel two fingers pressing into me. He adds more oil and continues his slow gentle movement. As the fingers move deeper I want to rock but he won't let me. Forcing me to accept his slow pace and care.

Both fingers fully in he starts stretching them apart delicately. Then he rotates them in deeper and I feel my body ignite into an inferno. I can't even scream. All I can do is tremble and gasp. He moves against the same spot again, a third time. He stops and I arch, pushing myself against his still fingers. He can't stop me as I push once, twice, a third time, and crying my ecstasy, I cum.

"Iolaus!" Hercules is calling.

"Iolaus!" Jason too.

Shaking my head I ask, "What? Why are you yelling? Can we do that again?"

Hercules and Jason start laughing.

"What?" I prop myself on my elbows. When did they get off the bed?

"You fainted Iolaus." Jason's shaking his head.

I'm not sure I believe him. "Really?" I look at Herc.

"Really." Hercules confirms. "Your eyes rolled back and you passed out."

Oh. "So can we do that again?"

Hercules smiles and says, "Actually, we want to eat."

I sit up quickly. Is he nuts? Eat? "You want to eat?"

"Oh yeah." Hercules pushes me back down. And Jason loosely ties my wrists with the scarves. Hercules does the same with my ankles. We'd done this before so I'm not nervous until Hercules actually brings a plate of food over.

"What?" I start asking as they balance the plate.

"Shh." Jason picks up a piece of bread takes a bite and holds some to my mouth. I slowly bite and chew.

Hercules does the same with a slice of mango. I have juice running down the corner of my mouth. Hercules smiles, says "no napkins," and licks the juice off. Then he has me lick and suck the juice off his fingers. They continue feeding me that way. I'm starting to heat up again.

"I'm thirsty." I complain after eating several olives off Jason's fingers. Hercules dips his fingers in wine and has me suck them. Then he takes a mouthful and leans down kissing me and giving me some. Jason does the same thing.

They take turns kissing me for a few minutes. Then they start finger painting designs with the wine on my body and licking it up. I gasp and moan as they wine roles down my chest only to be caught by Jason's mouth. Hercules starts caressing my nipple with a wine-laden finger. Then he lets drops strike them, finally leaning down to kiss and suck at them.

I'm fully aroused. Again. I'm not sure what they're doing. I know I'm a teenager but this is ridiculous. Hercules lowers his head to my ass and starts licking it. I rock against his mouth begging.

"More. Your hands. Please your hands."

I can't speak coherently and I scream in pleasure when I finally feel Hercules oiled finger entering me. "Yes!"

Again, I feel filled and stretched. Hercules slowly rotates his finger into my ass and adds another one. I try to rock against him but the scarves don't let me move enough.

Jason moves between my arms and holds my hands. He leans down and kisses my sweaty forehead. Soothingly he whispers, "Relax. Stop moving. Just breath."

I shake with the effort of not moving as Hercules adds another finger. My body starts moving on the fingers. I can't stop...I want that ecstasy again.

"Hercules please let me move or.... Ahhhh!" He finds the same place Jason had and starts stroking me causing my ass to tighten on his fingers. Again and again, he keeps his fingers brushing against that place within. And I can't move...the scarves don't have enough give and Jason's grabbed me and is holding me. All I can do is let him stroke me and oh gods I'm cumming.

This time I feel it as I start to black out and take a deep breath. I'm so damp with sweat it's like they never dried me after my bath. I'm gasping short fast breaths of air. My body is trembling and shaking. Slowly my eyes come back into focus and I can see Jason grinning.

"I take it you liked that." Hercules joked.

Oh my gods, Hercules joked about sex. I still couldn't get my mouth to work so I nodded yes instead.

"Good." Hercules reaches down and pulls another scarf out of another package. He slowly starts putting small knots into it. "This is something Jason showed me while we were practicing. I think you'll like it." He smiles. "I know I did."

Jason starts skimming his hands and mouth over my body while Hercules continues tying his knots. He brings my nipples up and my cock. Then he pulls a leather strip out of a bag and ties around the base of my cock. Done he leans down and starts sucking and licking on it. I try to push into his mouth but his hands and the scarves hold me down. I want to come and can't.

He stops moves up and looks into my eyes. "Do you want to slow down or stop?"

"NO!"

"Good." Jason pulls out a bolster and puts it under my hips raising me. Seeing the scarves pressing into my skin, he loosens them.

Jason moves his body under mine so that his knees and chest support my back. I can feel a wet spot on his pants. "Did you cum?"

"When you clenched around my fingers. Right before you fainted. So did Hercules." He moves his groin against me and I can feel his cock again. "Feel that?"

I nod yes.

"I'm going to cum again. Hercules will too." He continued. "You don't know how beautiful you are when you cum. Sweat beads on your body and makes you glisten. You arch and we can see all your muscles. Those sweet little nipples I love to taste." He reaches a hand out to flick one.

"And when my fingers were in you and you clenched your ass on them." Hercules picks up the discussion. "All I could imagine was that my cock was in you and you clenched on it, embraced it in your body."

I look down at him and he's a little red, but actually talking about sex. Jason's really been making him practice.

Finally, he pushes the first knot into my ass. I can feel it move into me. Stroking, caressing, gliding as only silk can. As he pushes more of the knotted scarf in, I feel fuller and the scarf starts moving within, the knots pressing on that sweet pleasure point inside. I cry and start thrashing around.

"Please let me cum."

Jason rocks me a bit and promises, "Soon."

Hercules stops pushing. I try looking down but I can't tell if he's finished. He's not, I realize as he pushes another few knots in. I try thrusting down but can't. He stops again. I wait, breathing deeply, quickly, panting again. I can't keep still. I'm squirming and thrashing about. I'm so ready.

He kneels up so that his hard cock is right next to my ass. The pants don't matter. I can feel him and I remember everything about his cock. My hands and mouth have memorized Hercules' cock and now my ass wants the same chance.

"Fuck me." I'm crying. "Hercules, fuck me. Then Jason. I want to be fucked."

"No." Hercules and Jason say together.

Hercules reaches a hand down and pulls out a few knots very slowly. I yell again and push against his groin. He quickly unties the leather strip on my cock with his other hand, but grabs the base so I still don't cum. Finally, he quickly pulls the rest of the scarf out I can feel the knots popping against the sweet spot and start riding against his cock. He lets go of his hand at the base of my cock and one last time I cum.

I arch so hard against Jason that he slams back into the headboard. I pull one of the scarves around my ankles loose and push against Hercules as hard as I can. I can feel Jason and Hercules cumming in their pants as I black out into the oblivion of ecstasy.

This time when I come to, I know I passed out. They have me untied and Hercules is holding me wrapped in a warm blanket. We're in the chair. Jason is pulling the bedsheets off and tossing them into a bundle on the floor. He sees me and smiles.

"Sleeping beauty is back." He moves to us and kisses me gently.

"Very funny." But I kiss him back. "I hope you realize that I have no more cum."

Hercules starts laughing under me. I lean into him and revel in the feel of his chest as the laughter rumbles through it. He leans down and kisses me as Jason gets back up and quickly remakes the bed. I guess doing chores at the academy does have its uses.

When he's done, he strips off his damp pants and quickly cleans his cum off himself. When he's done. Hercules stands up and starts carrying me to the bed.

"I can walk." I wiggle as if to get up, but I don't really want to and I'm not sure I can. Hercules tightens his grip slightly.

"Not tonight." He finishes carrying me over to the bed, unwraps me, and puts me down beside Jason. Then Jason, he quickly strips off his pants and cleans himself up. Then he flops into the bed on my other side. Exhausted I start drifting into sleep almost immediately as they pull blankets onto us.

But I remember to make one thing clear. "We get to the fishing hole - I'm getting fucked. Got that."

"Yeah," Jason said.

"We got it." Hercules whispers.


END