Title: An Act Of Vandalism

Authoress:The Huntress

Archive:HercFic

Rated:NC17...Light B&D...but nothing to run away from.

Authors Note1:The Huntress thanks Selursera for her ideas.

Authors Note2:This fic was inspired by the opening sequence to The Quill....

Disclaimer: What is there to disclaim? They don't belong to me. Everyone knows that.

 

AN ACT OF VANDALISM

By Huntress

"Where is he?" Hercules asked Actis, Captain of Iphicles' royal guard, upon entering the castle at Corinth. "And what did he do *now*?" Actis supressed a giggle, (not lost on Hercules), and pointed him to the main hall, and Hercules walked over.

Iphicles had been passing judgement on some minor criminals on various charges, such as stealing fruit, vandalism, and other petty crimes. The one currently in front of him was a real doozy. The bailiff, Phaon, read the charges:

"Iolaus of Thebes is hereby charged with vandalizing Ares temple and writing offensive material on the wall."

Iphicles sighed. He'd dealt with this before. It had been happening all over Greece. In many of the temples. Aphrodite's priests would walk in and see things such as, "Xena Rocks", and "Xena Is The Coolest", painted on the walls. Someone wrote "Artemis needs to get laid," on the wall of the virgin Goddess of the Hunt's temple. Even Zeus was not exempt...someone had written "Zeus Is A Slut" on the King of the God's temple walls.

Iphicles hadn't been paying as close attention to the minor crimes before him today, as he should have, but the name of the accused caught his ear. There was only one Iolaus he knew of. He glanced up and gave a silent groan.

"What did *he* write?" Iphicles asked. "And do *I* want to know?"

"Well...your highness," Phaon replied. "It's...well it's...."

"Spit it out man!" Iphicles shouted.

"He wrote 'Hercules Is Prettier' in bright pink paint. It seems that Ares is not a happy God right now."

The King was trying very hard not to giggle.

"*WHAT!*" boomed Herc's voice from the back of the room.

"Iphicles," Iolaus said quietly, seeing Herc's face. "Can you lock me in the dungeon? I think I'll be better off there." Iphicles shook his head. "Well then how about a flogging?" Iph continued to shake his head. "C'mon Iphicles. I'd rather be boiled in oil then get one of Herc's lectures. Don't be cruel."

"Are you going to take custody of this man?" Iphicles asked, with all the royalty he could muster. He was still finding it hard to supress his giggles.

"Oh yeah," Herc answered. "Full and total custody!" He grabbed Iolaus by the arm, and pulled him out of the room.

"Let go of me!" Iolaus snapped, twisting out of Herc's arms. Herc grabbed him and pulled him back. He managed to get loose again, but only for a moment, as the demigod grabbed him again, and tossed Iolaus over his shoulder, carrying him to one of the upstairs rooms.

Herc opened the door, and, upon entering, put Iolaus down. Iolaus ducked under his arm and nearly made it to the door, but Herc reached out and flung him on the bed. Herc barred the door, and came closer to him, and Iolaus backed up. Hercules had never looked so angry before. "It was all in fun Herc, honestly," he said. "Fun and a few ales."

"A few Iolaus?" Herc asked.

"Yeah," Iolaus answered, with a small laugh. "Maybe six?"

"How could you do something as stupid as that? Writing on Ares' temple walls. Out of *all* the idiotic stunts you've pulled, this is the dumbest."

"But Herc it was...."

"I'm not interested! Getting Ares pissed off at you. It's not enough that he'd like any excuse to...no...you had to go and do *this*." He reached out for Iolaus, but Iolaus pushed him away, and tried to get off the bed. Herc pulled him back down, yanked off Iolaus' boots, turned Iolaus over his knee, and pulled his pants down.

"Lemme go!" Iolaus screamed, writhing in Herc's large arms, trying to get loose.

"If you're going to act like a child, I'm going to treat you like one!" Hercules took both Iolaus' wrists in one large hand, and held them behind the hunter's back, while the other caressed Iolaus' ass. With a sudden move, Herc took his hand and smacked Iolaus' cheeks, and Iolaus yelped from the pain. Hercules smacked his ass quite a few more times, before he stopped.

Iolaus was in pain. Herc got rough with him sometimes, and Iolaus enjoyed it, but this was different. Hercules had hurt him, really hurt him, and he was in *alot* of pain. The demigod hadn't held back much of his strength, and Iolaus suffered all the more. As soon as Herc let him go, Iolaus jumped up, and took off for the door. Herc reached out, grabbing him, and Iolaus tried to wrench loose, but Herc was dragging him back to the bed. He sat back down and pulled Iolaus across his knee again. He smacked him on the ass again, and was about to go for another, when he heard Iolaus's soft whisper.

"P...P...Please Hercules...n...no more...hurts." Iolaus couldn't stop the tears that rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry for what I did...but please...stop."

Hercules was a bit taken aback. In his anger, he didn't realize how hard he'd hit Iolaus. Turning Iolaus over, he saw Iolaus' eyes were red, and pulled him close, rocking him in his arms.

"I'm sorry my love...I just wanted to teach you a lesson, not hurt you."

"I know Herc...I'm sorry too...I just..."

"Iolaus..." Herc whispered. He leaned in and softly touched Iolaus' lips with his own, gently stroking his back, soothing him. Laying Iolaus on his stomach, Hercules shifted, kneeling between Iolaus' legs. Reaching down to caress Iolaus' baby-soft ass, Herc stared at the marks he had left. Iolaus' ass was bright red, and Herc could clearly see part of his handprint. He lay atop his lover's body, whispering in Iolaus' ear, "I'm sorry Iolaus...." Hercules tongued Iolaus' ear, bit the lobe, and kissed his way down Iolaus' neck, along his shoulder, his fingertips brushing Iolaus' arms ever so lightly. His lips moved down Iolaus' body, kissing every inch, his hands following, until both reached the reddened cheeks. Hercules gently ran his hands over Iolaus' bottom, and the hunter flinched, waiting for another smack. But all Hercules did was caress, and leave kisses, relaxing Iolaus.

Once satisfied that Iolaus was calm, Hercules slowly spread the hunter's cheeks, laving the tight hole before him, his hands continuing their soft caress.

Iolaus was trying to lift himself up a bit...he needed to be touched, whether by his own hand or Hercules' was irrelevant. But Herc wasn't letting him. Every time Iolaus shifted or tried to push up, Hercules dipped his tongue deeper inside, and Iolaus lost the strength to move, falling back on his stomach. Hercules continued this slow torture for quite a while, until Iolaus was in tears again...this time for want of release. Hercules removed his tongue and covered Iolaus' body with his own again, whispering to him again, that same soft and firm tone that kept Iolaus under control.

"I'm going to love you now Iolaus...fuck you hard...take you deep...you want that don't you Iolaus...want me to take you...."

Iolaus' response was a moan and a whisper. "Mmmm...yeah Herc...make me yours...."

Hercules nuzzled him behind the ear, knowing this to be a sensitive spot, whispering back, "You're already mine...my property...."

Herc sat up, giving Iolaus his fingers to suck on, which Iolaus did, as if he were sucking Herc's cock. He swirled his tongue around Herc's fingers, causing the demigod to moan, and nearly cum from that feeling alone. Herc took them away, placing them at the entrance to Iolaus' tightness, and, still keeping Iolaus flat on the bed, pushed one in. He allowed Iolaus a bit of movement, but not enough for the hunter to get any kind of relief. Iolaus relaxed, and Herc pushed another finger in. He fucked Iolaus like this for a while, hard and fast, and when Iolaus screamed, Herc knew he'd found Iolaus' pleasure center. He massaged the spot with his fingers over and over, driving the hunter to the edge, knowing that, for the moment, this was the best punishment he could give Iolaus. He eased his own pants off, his rhythm not slowing.

With no warning, Hercules removed his fingers, and smiled when he heard Iolaus whimper from the loss. He spread Iolaus' legs wider, slowly pushing his cock in, still preventing Iolaus from pushing up against him. He sheathed himself within his lover, and stilled himself, feeling the warmth of Iolaus surrounding his cock, and slowly pulled out. He repeated these motions again and again, knowing this would be sheer torture on his beloved hunter, and relishing every moment of it.

"Herc...please...." Iolaus begged, trying once again to push up at his lover.

"Punishment Iolaus...remember?" Herc said, stilling himself again.

"Gods Herc...I'm sorry...please...let me cum...."

Iolaus' tone was such that Hercules gave in, pulling him up just enough so he could touch him, and the moment Herc touched Iolaus, Iolaus spilled in his hand. Herc pulled him onto his knees, and began to fuck him hard, thrusting into him brutally, while Iolaus shouted.

"MORE...HARDER...HERCULES!!"

With a low moan, Herc shouted, and spilled into Iolaus, the hunter collapsing, all strength gone from his body. But Hercules wasn't finished yet. He turned Iolaus onto his back, and pulled him to the headboard. Grabbing one of the belts, he tied it around the hunter's wrists, binding him to the bed. He ripped part of the sheet, taking two pieces and binding Iolaus' legs as well, so that his arms were splayed. The hunter couldn't move, could only lay there, bared to Hercules, and any of the demigods whims. And right now, Hercules had quite a few.

Herc sat beside him, giving Iolaus a wicked smile, tracing a path with his finger from the hollow in Iolaus' neck down to his hip, and back up again. Iolaus writhed beneath him, screaming for Herc's touch.

~~*~~*~~

Iphicles walked by the room, and half debated whether or not to walk in. The sounds from the room were quite interesting, not to mention arousing. He heard Iolaus' shouts of "MORE HERC...PLEASE!" and was ready to run in and join them. But a scream of "DAAADDDYYY!" from downstairs reminded him there were other things he needed to take care of...Hyllus for one. He sighed, and wandered downstairs, wondering what his son had gotten into now.

~~*~~*~~

Hercules was torturing his lover. Oh, not torturing with pain, but with intense pleasure. He had Iolaus' cock in his hand, stroking gently, bringing Iolaus to the brink of orgasm, and then stopping, and Iolaus was sweating and moaning and begging for release.

"Not yet, my love," Herc crooned in Iolaus' ear. "You need more punishment." He leaned down and licked Iolaus' cock, his tongue dipping into the slit, tasting the precum gathered there. Lifting his head, he showed Iolaus the drops on his tongue, licking his lips, and sighing with pleasure.

"Herc...what are you doing to me? Please...." The hunter begged.

Herc moved his hands to Iolaus' inner thighs, raking his nails along the sensitized skin, smiling as Iolaus' shouts got louder. "You want a gag Iolaus?" Herc asked with a wicked smile. Iolaus shook his head. "Then shut up." Iolaus bit his lip to stop the screams that were threatening to burst forth. He didn't know how much longer he could take it.

Iolaus moaned when Hercules started nipping at his thighs, leaving little love bites everywhere. Herc took Iolaus' cock in hand again, slowly stroking him, licking the head as the drops of precum seeped out, fingering Iolaus' balls while he played. Iolaus was in agony. Everytime Iolaus *knew* he was going to cum, Herc did also, and stopped touching, waiting til the fire within Iolaus was nothing but embers, then fanning the flames again. Iolaus was thrusting up against him, trying to push his cock deeper into Herc's mouth, when Herc rose, and went over to the table and poured himself a cup of cold water. He stood there, his back to Iolaus, slowly drinking, and thinking what to do to Iolaus next. When he finally turned around, Iolaus was no longer on the bed. Herc walked over and stood at the edge of the bed.

"Old hunter's trick?" Herc asked.

"Yeah, it is," came Iolaus' voice behind him. Herc started to turn around, but Iolaus pushed him down, so that his arms were resting on the bed, but his ass was level with Iolaus' cock. Herc turned and watched as Iolaus sucked on two fingers, looked at Herc, and pushed his fingers into the demigod. "I *said* I was sorry Hercules." He fucked Herc harder and faster, til he found Herc's pleasure spot. His fingers slowed, and he massaged that spot over and over, til Herc was pushing back against him. Then he abruptly removed them, and his hands began a massage of the demigod's ass, slowly spreading the solid muscular cheeks, rubbing his cock along the crack, teasing his lover.

"Iolaus please...." Herc moaned.

"Please what Herc?" Iolaus whispered. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"Fuck me Iolaus...."

Iolaus pushed the head of his cock at Hercules' tightness, and grabbed his hips, holding him still. Iolaus' voice was gentle and teasing, but had a demanding tone. "Who do you belong to?" Herc didn't answer, he moaned again, his muscles contracting, trying to pull Iolaus deeper inside. Iolaus allowed himself to be pulled in a bit, then he stilled, moving one hand, and touching a nipple. He pinched it, and Herc moaned.

"I know what you want Hercules," Iolaus stated, his voice just above a whisper. "You want me inside you." He repeated Herc's words of earlier. "You want me to fuck you hard...take you deep...you want that, don't you my love...want *me* to take *you*...." Iolaus brought his hands back to Herc's hips, pulled his cock most of the way out, and pushed in a little further this time. "Answer me Herc. Who do you belong to?"

"You Iolaus...." Hercules whispered. "I belong to you."

"Yes you do," Iolaus growled, pushing forward, sheathing his thick shaft within Hercules. He stilled for a moment, lay his head on Herc's back, whispering, "You're *my* property..." He pulled back til only the tip of his cock remained within his lover. "...and I do what I want with you." He thrust back in hard, and Herc's cock pressed into the sheets, and he thrust back at Iolaus, rubbing his cock along the silken material. Iolaus noticed what Herc was doing and pulled him down to the floor, 'forcing' Herc onto his hands and knees, and impaling him again, letting Herc's cock throb with need. Iolaus thrust harder, his fingers gripping Herc's hips with such force, he knew Herc would have bruises. Reaching around with one hand, he took Herc's cock and began to stroke in time with his thrusts. He was at the edge again, and he was going to take Hercules with him.

"Gods Herc...you are so fuckable...cum with me love...."

Herc brought one of his hands to his cock, placing it over Iolaus', and they stroked together, while Iolaus' cock took possession of the demigod, finding that pleasure spot and hitting it again and again.

"I LOVE YOU IOLAUS!" Herc shouted, and shot his seed into their hands. They continued to stroke, while Iolaus pounded into the demigod.

"HERCULES!!" Iolaus screamed, and spilled into the demigod. Herc collapsed onto the floor, and Iolaus fell atop his lover, and they lay like that for a while. Iolaus finally gentled himself from Hercules, who grunted and cursed at the separation, stood and went to the wash basin, wetting a cloth and cleaning himself. He dampened another cloth, and on his way to bed, threw it at Herc. Herc grinned at him, and washed himself, and joined the hunter in bed. Iolaus blew out the candle next to the bed, snuggled up to Hercules, laying his head on Herc's chest, and Herc kissed the top of Iolaus' head, wrapping his arms around his lover.

"I love you Herc," Iolaus whispered. "Good night."

"I love you too Iolaus," Herc whispered. "And no...I haven't forgotten about what you did. We'll talk further in the morning."

'Then I guess I'll have to make you forget,' Iolaus thought, a big grin on his face. 'This is going to be fun.'

~~*~~*~~

Herc woke at first light, and reached for Iolaus, but he was alone in the bed. Iolaus *never* got up early unless he *had* to. He sensed something else in the room, and it finally hit him. 'Ares!' Herc jumped out of bed, pulled his clothes on, and ran out of the room, nearly running over Iphicles.

"In a rush Herc?" Iph asked him. "And where's Iolaus?"

"I think Ares took him. I'm going to Ares' temple." Herc took off down the corridor with Iphicles in pursuit.

"I'm going with you!" Iph shouted, running after his brother. The guards were shocked to see their King run out thru the gates following his brother, and started to follow. "Stay here," Iph yelled. "Guard the palace!"

By the time they reached Ares temple, Hercules was in a panic. He stood outside, looking at Iphicles, looking at the temple, and back at Iphicles again.

"We'll do this together," Iphicles said. Herc nodded and the two entered the temple.

"ARES!!" Herc screamed. "ARES WHERE ARE YOU!!"

"No need to scream," said Ares, appearing in front of Hercules. "He's being punished for what he did."

"Where is he Ares?" Herc asked.

"He's back there," Ares said, nodding to a room. "I'll show you." He turned to lead Hercules, and noticed Iphicles standing there. "Hello Iphicles," he said sarcastically.

"Hello Ares," Iphicles responded, in the same tone.

"Guys," said Herc. "Maybe you could...I don't know...kiss and make up already. It's been two weeks. Even me and Iolaus don't stay mad that long." He paused. "But do it later after you show me what you did to Iolaus. Ares, if he's hurt, I'm going to...." He stopped speaking when he saw the sight before him.

Iolaus was standing on a ladder, a can of black paint beside him, and a brush in his hand. He was painting the temple walls.

"Having fun Iolaus?" Herc asked with glee.

Iolaus just sneered at him and went back to painting.

Ares said, "I told him if he complained I'd turn him into a dog and have him 'fixed'."

Herc turned to him. "Ares, this is all good and well. But he'll be painting these walls for the next two weeks. And I'll be damned if I'll let him stay here that long."

"Oh keep it in your pants brother," Ares said. "It won't take him that long. His accomplices are helping him."

"Accomplices?" asked Herc.

"Accomplices," repeated Ares. He nodded to the other side of the room, and Herc's mouth fell open, then he burst into laughter. Needless to say, Iolaus' accomplices were not pleased with his reaction.

Then again Autolycus was too scared to say anything, and Xena was never know for her sense of humor.

THE END

Chapter Disclaimer:The temple was repainted within four days. Iolaus and Hercules are both walking funny, Iphicles has been smiling again, and the God of War has had the goofiest grin on his face. Autolycus vanished into thin air, and Xena still hasn't explained to Gabrielle where she was for a week.