Alone

by Christian

Subject: short story....Alone

Warning: this story does contain male slash. So if the idea of two sweaty, gorgeous men rolling around together making love offends you, then please scroll by. If the idea of reading over wordy love scenes does not do it for you, please forgive me...I do try!

Warning this story contains male slash as well as some bondage, rape and physical abuse. If this bothers you please do not read.

please forgive the over wordy parts and I fear I am a bit rusty as I have not written in some time for a list. For those who managed to stay awake and make it through the wordy parts you fared far better than


ALONE

By Christian

Iolaus looks up at the sky, Herc's late again he thinks to himself. Licking his lips Iolaus can feel the hair on the back of his neck tingle. By the gods how he hates this place, this is where he barely had escaped the sovereign.

The wind begins to pick up now and nearly knocks him off his feet...what the? There is a noise now and it is getting louder....its laughter. Lightening streaks across the sky giving an erratic form to the shadows surrounding the hunter....the sky lights up with every flash of light...the laughter is getting louder still. Iolaus covers his his ears and small dancing lights reach out to caress at his legs and torso. Suddenly he finds himself engulfed in a tunnel of spinning light, Iolaus turns and runs he cares not where. The laughter is getting to the point he feels his eardrums shall surely shatter. The dancing lights now begin to crawl up and down the length of his small body emitting small electromagnetism balls. He begins to scream and then darkness, his last thought if of Hercules.

When Iolaus awakens he can feel a cold floor beneath him. He raises his head up and finds himself looking at the toes of someone's boots. "Well look who came to visit," snickers a voice above him. Iolaus looks up, Herc......no, the leather..the beard...the sovereign!

Iolaus springs to his feet glancing around looking for a way out. Before he can act the sovereign reaches out and grabs him by the vest bringing him up to eye level. "Now then, you aren't thinking of leaving are you blondie?" Iolaus looks into the face of his friend, this is not his Hercules! A shiver runs down his back.

'PUT ME DOWN!!" The sovereign smiles, "oh really blondie...I'll put you down, on your back perhaps." The demigod allows his eyes to travel up and down Iolaus. By the gods this little man is beautiful. Why had he never seen it before. Iolaus sees the larger man lick his lips, he begins to kick out at his large captor.

"Don't fight me Iolaus, I don't want to hurt you!" With this he gives the hunter a hard shake. His teeth knock together snapping his head back, he is feeling the strength of a demigod for the first time. He knows the sovereign is showing him his fighting is useless. Somehow he overcomes his temporary paralysis and begins to struggle all the harder. "ENOUGH!!" Iolaus finds himself thrown over the large man's shoulder, "enough!" Iolaus feels a sharp slap across his backside. The sovereign now turns and leaves the room with Iolaus in tow.

"Now listen to me cutie," the sovereign purrs. "You are going to behave yourself and be a good boy. Who knows you may even enjoy yourself." The demigod holds Iolaus down with one hand and the other hand slips freely up and down the inner thighs of his captive.

Iolaus begins to feel a strange sensation in his stomach. Looking around he searches for a window...anything, he must escape the sovereign and these feelings. ~well you were right Herc...leave me alone and I will find trouble.~

"I know what you are thinking Iolaus, forget it! Understand? Answer me!"

"Go to Taraurs sovereign, I will never obey you!" With all the strength he can muster Iolaus tries to kick out at the sovereign's chest in an attempt to free himself. Laughing at the futile attempt the sovereign slaps the upturned bottom again. ~where are you Herc....where are you when I need you.~

Entering a room the sovereign kicks the door shut, he gives that cute ass a quick squeeze and now sets Iolaus on his feet and now takes a step back. Flashing a smile he lets his eyes drink in the sight of the small blond before him. The sovereign feels a tightening in his groin. "Tell you what cutie, if you can get by me and out this door, I will leave you alone." The sovereign can feel the blood pulsing through his body coming to rest in his hardening cock. He smiles brightens as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"What do you want sovereign?" Iolaus glances at the door behind the larger man. "Why I want you blondie, ready and willing beneath me. I want you crying out in passion begging me not to stop. By the gods do you know how beautiful you are blondie?"

'STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" Iolaus screams.

The hunter does not know what he fears more....what the sovereign wants or how his body betrays him with thoughts and desires of his own regarding the demigod before him. How he had always wanted his Hercules to look at him like this...how he had dreamed of this. Now it was about to happen...but this is not his Hercules!

Iolaus quickly scans the room taking in it contents. There is a large window, but no help there as it is covered with large thick metal bars....damn! Against the far wall is a large bed that seems to dominant the room, next to that stands a small bedside table. Think Iolaus, think, the door is his only hope.

"Relax blondie, just pretend I'm your Hercules." Taking a step back Iolaus shakes his head. "Now don't tell me your Hercules has never tasted of your sweet body?" The sovereign thinks his counterpart more of a fool than ever. He drops his arms and walks towards the window and away from the door. It is now that Iolaus makes his move, his frantic lunge for freedom is cut short as he finds himself locked in the sovereign's tight embrace. "I'm honored blondie, your a virgin."

With one arm he holds Iolaus tightly to his chest as he begins to rip the clothing from his small lithe form. "Stop...please stop!" The sovereign sees the fear in the hunter's eyes and he begins to caress the smaller man gently as if to calm a frightened child. "It is alright Iolaus, I won't hurt you, I would never hurt you....I love you."

Still carrying Iolaus the sovereign walks across the room laying down on the soft furs of the bed. Iolaus finds himself underneath the larger man with his hands trapped above his head. How easily the sovereign holds captive his wrists using only one hand. Iolaus wiggles his body and only succeeds in arousing the demigod furthur. Throwing his leg across Iolaus to hold him still he begins to explore the beautiful blondes form. He begins to kiss and gently nip the supple throat running his tongue behind one ear. "The gold earring tickles, "I need you Iolaus, please let me love you."

Iolaus has waited many years to hear these words from his beloved friend...he knew it was only a dream. Hercules could...would never love him like that. So instead he contented himself with staying close by his side. Now the words he had waited so long to hear were at last spoken...only this is not his Hercules.

The sensation in Iolaus' stomach begins to get stronger and it is spreading. "NO!." Iolaus struggles against the sovereign trying to escape what his body is feeling..what his heart now aches for. "Stop this, I don't like it!" Lifting up his face the sovereign gazes into Iolaus' flushed face. "Alright blondie, we'll do this the hard way." Taking his free hand the sovereign removes his belt from his pants, he now rolls over pinning the smaller man down as he ties his wrists together, he now secures the other end of the belt to the headboard. "No...please don't," Iolaus pulls at the belt. He does not know how much longer he can hide his longing from the sovereign or himself.

Standing the sovereign removes his boots and clothes. Iolaus cannot believe how beautiful this man is. Looming above him he does indeed look like the son of a god. No this is not his Hercules, his Hercules would never have looked at him like this..never have touched him this way. Iolaus tuns his face aways as tears begin to escape from the corners of his eyes. "I love you Hercules," Iolaus mumbles.

The sovereign lays beside Iolaus and takes the smaller man into his arms and holds his trembling body close. The demigod now knows he does not want to take him by force, he knows that tenderness and love are the only way he will win this man over. The stuggle taking place inside Iolaus shows in his eyes as he tries so hard to fight the feelings welling up inside of him. He finds himself leaning into the sovereign's embrace.

Large firm hands fondle and stroke the supple form beneath them. His mouth grazes over small hard nipples, he means to kindle the need he sees in the hunter's face. He means to seduce and make love to this small man. Iolaus will give himself freely and not submit for the sake of fear.

Iolaus leans his head back as soft warm lips brush the exposed throat, the tip of a wet tongue slides across the pulse line of his life. The sovereign's hand slides down his body, Iolaus catches his breath deep inside him. Now it come to rest on the evidence of his longing. Desire races hotly through him to take residence beneath the sovereign's fingertips. The hunter closes his eyes and begs the gods to give him the strength to resist. But the gods do not answer.....his body does not want divine interference as it hungers for his caresses. He excerts all his will to keep from arching into the warmth and movement of his hand, but his body wins the battle and Iolaus stops thinking and absorbs the pleasure the sovereign give to him.

"This feels good, does it not?' sovereign asks.

"Yes, he silently confesses.

His hand continues to give great joy as his mouth touches the hunter on the forehead, eyelids. "We are going on a journey of bliss," the larger man purrs.

Iolaus stares at his lips and wonders how they can look so soft and strong at the same time? He can feel the warmth and strength of his fingers against his skin. He tilts his head back and looks up at the demigod, his impassioned features fill him with awe.

~~~

Reaching up a large hand breaks the belt and his hands are free. Iolaus hears his name in a whisper..."Iolaus," and it pushes aside the last vestige of his resistance. The sovereign captures his lips in a kiss that begins sweet and warm and tentative, but soon it becomes hot, demanding, and urgent. The hunter dissolves against him.

Iolaus feels as if he will burst into flames as he answers the sovereign's hunger with his own He cups the blonds head and with one hand as his other bands his waist pulling him closer. Iolaus writhers against him, clinging to him and drinking in the pleasure from his mouth and his strong muscular body. He pushes his hands thorugh soft brown hair loving the feel of it against his flesh. He revels in the strong arms about him. He is much stronger, more overpowering and this acts like an stimulus driving the hunter almost mad.

"I'd like to look at you Iolaus."

Iolaus can feel the sovereign's vocie as well as hear it. He is using his wonderful voice to caress him and excite him. Looking deep into each others eyes they move together. The sovereign's lips touch his, Iolaus' mouth opens in welcome. He recieves the fire, it clenses and kindles the desire. His hands, both gentle and urgent move over his body. He responds like a lute does to a master player. Iolaus lets him have his way, for this is his deepest desire.

Somehow through the haze of heat and desire Iolaus hears him speak. "touch me Iolaus." Their naked bodies touch and touch again, rekindling the fire that burns between them. He claims Iolaus' lips, his tongue slips into his mouth. Before he and wanted to sink into him, now he wants the sovereign to sink into him.

Iolaus touches him. He moves his hands across the torso, exploring his hair covered chest, the smooth ridges of muscles and warm flesh. His caresses are met with moaning and murmuring of his delight. Iolaus moves his mouth form his to soft kisses down the strong column of his throat. He licks teasingly at each nipple resting in a nest of brown hair. Need drives Iolaus to give and to take pleasure.

Gently the sovereign lay Iolaus on his back and hovers above him. Iolaus wants him, but he continues to make love to him with his mouth, his hands. He glories in it, but his lower body is burning in a way that kisses and caresses can not assuage. Iolaus cries out.

Again he tries to pull the sovereign's body against his, but the demigod resists. His lips graze the tips of his nipples, his hand lightly strokes his hard flesh. Iolaus opens his thighs willing to the slightest pressure. His small body rocks hard against the man above him. Reaching up now the sovereign grabs a small jar of scented oil and dips his fingers into it and now rubs it on his cock. His fingers sllip between soft cheeks and begins to tease and stroke while his tongue and lips play over his nipples. Another finger slips past the tight muscle and reaches deep finding the tip of the gland striking it, Iolalus cries out in pleasure.

Iolaus slides his hand into the warm and rigid maleness that presses against him. His fingers close around it, and he begins his own tantalizing game. He teases and strokes setting up a rhythm to match his lovers inside him. The sovereign's hips move and he groans softly against his chest, catching the nipple he sucks it greedly now.

"Now sovereign now," he urges.

The sovereign's breath is ragged, his skin wer, hot and flushed, his eyes blaze with need aas they gaze into his lovers. "Sovereign," he begs.

The sovereign takes his mouth once more, a gentle touch, then covering his body places the tip of his hard flesh against the opening and thrusts in. Iolaus' body welcome him with a sharp cry, trembling and shaken with the power of his own response as the sovereign sheathes himself deep inside him.

~~~

White hot pleasure shoots from the center where they are joined to sear his entire body. Iolaus gasps and rakes his hands up and down his back; he nips his shoulder with his teeth. His smooth, turgid shaft pierces him with deep and demanding strokes. His hips rush up to meet him, he will have all of him.

Pure heat folds itself around him...so tight..he must pause to regain control. Iolaus reaches for him...wants him...calls his name. He wants to bury himself and never come out. He drives hard into the hunter...he will have all of him.

Iolaus urges the sovereign on...his own erection is trapped between the two bodies now joined. Harder and faster they rock together, Iolaus can feel the tightening in his sac as his own orgasm explodes coating both men in white fluid. Inner muscles tighten and the sovereign plunges deep one last time and empties himself inside the smaller man. They reach the ultimate pleasure together.

Their bodies are deeply entwined, they cry out at their completion. They now lay in each others arms while their heartbeats and breathing slow. The sovereign smiles and pulls the coverlet up over them. He pulls Iolaus close to him and strokes his back while whispers soothing words until the hunter falls asleep. Now he will never be alone again, Iolaus is with him...Iolaus loves him....never will he feel pangs of despair and anguish again.

A soft cool breeze blows in the open window and the sovereign opens his eyes, he can still hear the even breathing of his lover telling him Iolaus still sleeps. Carefully he eases out from under his love and slides out of the bed. He walks across the room to peer into a small white marble fountain of clear water, he smiles and soon he can see what he is searching for. Hercules appears before him...he is calling the name of the hunter..he is looking for him..his friend's sword clutched tightly to his chest. His cries of anguish ring out. The sovereign leans down...."he is mine now Hercules." "Sovereign."

He looks up and sees Iolaus sitting up in the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing my love, nothing." With a movement of his hand through the water the picture is gone, he smiles at Iolaus. "I am cold sovereign."

"Then I shall warm you Iolaus...I shall warm you." Climbing back into bed the sovereign settles Iolaus against his chest and wraps his arms around him. "Its ok now Iolaus...sleep I am here."

"Promise?"

"Always my love...always."

PART TWO

The shadows are growing longer, it is getting dark and a man walks alone through the woods. Damn he thinks I have kept him waiting again. He knows his friend will understand, he always does. It seems he is always keeping this man waiting for him. And he had promised this time would be different.

Hercules knows he is late in meeting Iolaus, but as always something had come up only he could handle. He hurries along thinking of his friend. The demigod smiles knowing when he get there the hunter will be leaning over a fire cooking himself something to eat, it seems as though the small blond is always eating. How does he eat so much and keep his slim waist, Hercules does not know. He will look up and give him that smile and ask Hercules if he would like something to eat. At times he believes all Iolaus thinks about is eating. He laughs as he thinks of all the strange food he has seen Iolaus try over the years, at the very thought of it his own stomach growls in protest.

As Hercules approaches the temple he detects no smoke from a fire, nor the sound of a small man singing off key. Only the empty temple and silence greet him upon his arrival. Iolaus should have been here hours ago, he can find no sign that the hunter has even been here.

The demigod looks at the temple, he damn well knows Iolaus would not have gone in there, except under extreme duress. His eyes quickly scan the surrounding area looking for any sign that the hunter had ever been there. This is when he sees it and his worst fears are confirmed......Iolaus' sword lays abandoned on the ground. He would never have left his sword behind, unless forced to by violence.

Sinking to his knees Hercules clutches the sword to his chest, "where are you my friend, I cannot find you."

Hidden in the shadows of the temple a figure stands watching the drama unfold before him. He now approaches the shaking man on the ground. "What are you doing here hero, lose something?" Throwing back his head a single sound is torn from within Hercules, "IOLAUS!!"

The figure comes closer and speaks louder as if to reach the distraught man. "Whats wrong hero, lose your little blond side kick or should I say doormat."

"Ares!" Hercules jumps to his feet reaching for his brother. "Damn you Ares, where is Iolaus?" Muscle meets muscle as each seeks to over come the other. "What have you done with Iolaus?" Bringing up his foot Hercules makes contact with the god's chest sending him flying through the open temple doorway. The demigod now follows him into the dark desterted temple. His brother has gone to far this time, he will tell him what he has done to the hunter. Hercules enters the darkened temple and holds the sword tighty in front of him. "Where is he Ares?" His voice echoes off the temple walls. "ARES!!"

"I don't have him hero." Turning he now faces the god of war. "Tell me hero, what do you think you are going to do with that?" Ares points to the sword now aimed for his heart. "I may not be able to kill you Ares, but I can make you on sorry god!" The god shakes his head and looks into his brother's blue eyes. "I don't have your little friend Hercules. Perhaps he has gone off to find someone who will appreciate his exceptional skills."

"What are you talking about Ares?"

"Come now brother, surely you have noticed his devotion and affection for you over the years?"

"Iolaus is like a brother to me Ares, that is something you could never understand!"

"Brother.....you think of him as your brother!" Ares throws back his head laughing, how anyone could look at Iolaus and think of him as a brother is beyond him. "Just what are you getting at Ares?"

"You mean to tell me when you look at that luscious blond you think nothing but brotherly thoughts? You are a bigger fool than I took you to be. should I tell you what I see Hercules? I see soft curly hair the color of the sun, his eyes so blue they will put any nypmth to shame. And that smile, come brother once you have heard that giggle. His body is supple yet firm, and that backside brother, well it just screams fuck me don't you think? Every movement of his body is sensual and erotic..no wasted space there brother."

Hercules stares in disbelief as the gods words as well as the longing seen in his eyes as he describes Iolaus. "That is not the way I think of him Ares. Iolaus is my friend, my brother, we have vowed to die together on the field of battle protecting each other."

"Then you better catch up with him brother, seeing how he is up, what three deaths on you. How many times must one man die to prove his love to another, how much pain does he have to endure before this foolish man can see what is in his heart?"

"What are you talking about Ares?"

"Think about it Hercules, he follows you at your command, puts his own life on hold as he trots after you on adventure after adventure. He is loyal and trusts you to the point of absurdity in my opinion. Are you telling me that you have never seen the love in his eyes as he looks at you? You are truly a bigger fool than I took you for."

Ares looks at the confused look in his brother's face. "Put that sword down and I will try to explain it to you brother." Slowly Hercules lowers the sword to his side, it now falls to the floor from his limp fingers. "Come let us find ourselves a better place to have this brotherly chat." Ares puts his arm about the demigod's shoulders and leads him into the back of the temple. "You know I cannot believe father and you never had this talk Hercules, oh well I guess I can begin at the basics.

Stepping through a hidden doorway Hercules finds himself in a well lit room with golden shields and swords that decorate the walls.Stands of large, thick black candle light up the room. Across from his a large fire burns in an open fireplace. A large wooden table with thick hand carved chairs dominates the room, it is covered with large platters of food, metal bowls gleam as they overflow with fresh fruit, and large silver pitchers are filled with sweet mead and wine. Women and men of all size scurry about the room at one task or another.

"Take a seat brother and try to enjoy yourself." Ares sits across from Hercules and snaps his fingers. As if my magic a small man appears beside the god's side. Hercules watches as Ares whispers into the man's ear and now the man rushes to his side of the table and pours him a cup of wine.

"Ares watches the discomfort on his brother's face as the servant brushes against the demigod while serving him. "Take it easy brother, I can personally vouch that Marcus does not bite." Ares waves Marcus back to his side. "Tell me what you see when you look at Marcus brother." Ares pulls the small man into his lap and begins to fondle him. His hand slips inside his tunic and teases at one nipple and then the other, Marcus moans and arches into the gods touch. Hercules can only watch in amazement at the scene unfolding before him.

Supporting Marcus' back, Ares skims his hand down to slip beneath the servants waist band. He grips hardened flesh in his fist and begins to stroke. Leaning down he takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks on it greedly as he brings Marcus to orgasm. Even Hercules must admit this Marcus is beautiful caught in the throes of release at his brother's hands. A picture of himself in Marcus' place as Ares touches him flashes through his mind. he shakes his head as he tries to stop the image from taking furthur root there. It is too late......Ares has seen it.

Hercules pushes back from the table and stands, he has to get out of here, and right now! "I have to go Ares, I have to find Iolaus."

"Relax brother, I assure the little guy is just fine."

"You said you didn't have Iolaus!"

"I don't brother, but I know who does, and I can tell you Iolaus has never been happier."

"Bring him back now Ares.....NOW!"

"And if I chose not to Hercules, if I tell you Iolaus finally has what he has wanted for most of his life, would you still demand that I snatch from this happiness so that he may once again be at your side?"

"He belongs with me Ares!"

"As what your brother, your companion and faithful sidekick? Really Hercules must you always be in control, can you not let it go just this one time? Must you always be top dog in every situation, for once let someone else be the strength, let the control be held by someone else for a change."

The god rises from his chair and circles the table to face and confront his brother. "Look at me Hercules." Taking the demigod's chin in his hand he forces him to look into his face. Confused blue eyes burn into his, "What do you want from me Ares?"

"I want the control brother..."

"NEVER!" Hercules takes a step back and brings back his arm as he attempts to push the god of war away from him, he will never give up the control to anyone..never!

Ares easily blocks the blow and drags the demigod up against his chest, holding him there tightly. "Easy brother, easy." Hercules struggles to free himself, he does not like the way his body reacts to the touch of the god's hands on his body. Hardened nipples rub up against a yellow shirt as he can feel his crotch throb with its own sensations. Ares smiles as his brother's body and thoughts betray him.

"Would you not give up the control for just a while brother? Does not the thought of me pleasuring you over and over make it seem worth letting someone else take the dominant position. Did you not feel the desire to lay beneath me as I thrusted inside you? Did you think you could hide those thoughts from me? Give me the control Hercules!"

"I have no desire for you to touch me...to dominant me in any way!"

"Really hero, we shall see......we shall see." Ares waves his hand in front of Hercules' face and lifts his now unconscious form in his arms. "Time for lesson one brother." Ares tilts his head back and vanishes...laughter rings out, and then the temple is silent and forgotten once more.

Ares wraps his hands around the cell door bars, Hercules lies on the floor in a fetal postion.The torchlight dances over his bare body. "So beautiful," Ares whispers. It is a shame this beautiful man denies himself for the sole purpose of remaining in control at all times. He had seen the brief thoughts of his half brother in the temple, he knew his brother's deepest secret desire. To give himself to the god of war, to have the control taken from him....to lay beneath Ares and feel the hard steel shaft deep inside him.....as the god slides in and out of him again and again.

Ares knows his brother will not give in easy, he knows Hercules will fight him every step of the way, he will not willingly give up the control he has fought with all his life to maintain. The god knows the lessons will not be easy..they will more than likely be painful, but this is something that must be done. He may have to hurt Hercules before he can pleasure him. It all depends on how stubborn the demigod is, how long it takes him to break down and admit to Ares and himself the truth.

Ares enters the cell and kneels beside Hercules gathering him into his arms. Gently he pushes the hair from his face, letting his fingers caress the pulse line of his throat. "Iolaus help me." Hercules slowly opens his eyes. "Not Iolaus brother." Hercules tries to focus his eyes,"where am I?"

"Does it matter brother?"

Hercules tries to rise only to find himself held tightly in Ares arms, his body trembles at his touch. For the first time in his life, the demigod can feel the grip on his control slipping away from him. Apprehension and anticipation course through his body at the same time, each feeling fighting for dominance.

Using the last of his strength Hercules frees himself from Ares pushing himself into a corner. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Still trying to stay in control, still flexing those demigod muscles are we?"

Hercules wraps his arms around his legs, drawing them into his chest. "What do you want from me Ares?"

"I want the same thing you do Hercules, only you can't even admit it to yourself." Ares stands, "come here brother!" Hercules draws himself into a tight ball. "Leave me alone!" Ares crosses the cell to stand over him. "Well time for lesson one little brother." Reaching down he wraps his hand into thick brown hair and forces Hercules to his feet. "When I say come little brother, you move!" Pulling the demigod's head back Ares begins to kiss and nip at the now exposed column of flesh.

"I will never obey you Ares!"

"Really, we'll see. Ready for lesson one?" Knocking Hercules off his feet, Ares maintains his grip on the long brown hair dragging him across the cell floor. "Yes I believe about here will do," turning Ares lifts and flings Hercules across the cell to land in the corner where he had been curled up.

"Come here," Ares beckons with his fingers. Hercules has to find Iolaus, he has to get away from Ares and what the god is doing to him. He has to get out of this cell. Pushing himself up to his feet the demigod drops his head and slowly approaches the god of war. "Good boy," Ares smiles. Cupping his chin in his hand Ares forces Hercules to look into his face, he pulls him closer letting the tip of his tongue trace the outline of Hercules' lips.

Jerking his head back, he spits in the god's face. "YOU BASTARD!!"

"ENOUGH!!" Ares, now backhands Hercules snapping his head back, blood flows from a split in his upper lip. Ares releases his hold on his hair letting the demigod fall to the floor.

"Lesson two." Ares pulls his belt off and wraps one end around his hand. The god begins to beat the man at his feet. Hercules tries to protect himself by curling back into a ball in a corner. But he cannot escape the stinging leather as it finds him again and again. "I love my job," Ares smiles.

"Had enough little brother?" Hercules can only shake his head as the tears stream down his face.

Ares walks to the cell door and opens it. "Come," it is one small word..one simple command and yet it carries the power and strength of a god in it. Never has Hercules felt such pain, he can feel himself slipping away, he fights to hang on. His hands grasp at the hard wall as he inches his body upright once more. He follows Ares out of the cell and up a small flight of stairs at the end of the dark hallway. The god opens a hidden door, and points to his left. "Over there now!" Again the command is simple, the urge to obey overwhelming.

Hercules looks up and sees the bed his brother is pointing at. Quickly his eyes search the room , no windows and no door other than the one at Ares' back.

"In the bed now." In a blind panic Hercules makes a lunge for the open doorway, for freedom and a last chance to regain his control. he fears if he does not escape he will give into Ares body and soul.

His quest is cut short as he finds himself trapped against the god's chest. Ares takes an ear lobe into his mouth sucking on it iently. "Lesson three," he whispers.

Hercules finds himself in the bed with Ares weight holding him down. His hands are trapped above his head. Eyes darkened by desire, gaze into the demigod's flushed face, and he smile widens. "Oh yes, lesson three."

Chains now encircles the demigod's wrists pulling them tightly over his head. "What do you want from me Ares?" Hercules tests the restraints and finds his movements restricted by the weight and attentions of god atop him. Ares begins to rub his body against him, he now wills his own clothing aside as the two hardened members come together and touch. "I will not submit Ares!"

"You will submit brother, you will give me the control, give it to me!"

"NEVER!!"

The god rises to his knees and grabs Hercules legs wrapping them about his waist. The demigod's response it to twist his body while hurling curses at him. "Good brother fight me, that way your surrender will even more complete."

With one hard drive Ares is deep inside hot dry flesh. Crying out Hercules tries to pull away, but the god maintains his grip on his hips as he pounds even harder into him. Pain lances through his body, as he feels he shall surely rip in two, he cannot hold back the tears or the screams of pain. "STOP ARES...PLEASE STOP...STOP!!"

"What's the matter hero, don't you like it rough? Hercules continues to fight back as the scent blood, sweat and lust fill the air. Ares knows he must break the demigod of his obsession to stay in control, he must get his full and complete surrender, nothing less will do. Yes pain now.........but untold pleasures later. In this case the end will justify the means.

Ares throws back his head and shudders as he releases his cum filling the demigod's anus. He smiles and and thinks of what is to come. He has always known that Hercules should have belonged to him, now he is where he belongs, with his brother, god of war.

Reaching down he traces the welts that criss cross his brother's chest. His belt had done its job well. Thick ugly welts swelled up under his fingers. Hercules turns his head as tears creep from the corners of his eyes. It is not from pain that he weeps, but from the overwhelming uge to lose himself in his brother's embrace.

"Your so sweet little brother, so sweet." Ares rises from the bed and pulls a coverlet over Hercules. "Now get some sleep little brother, when I get back, we'll begin lesson four." Before he knows what is happening Hercules falls into a deep sleep. Ares pauses at the hidden doorway, "Sleep tight," he whispers.

Hours later Hercules opens his eyes, he can feel his presense. "Ares show yourself." Stepping out of the shadows Ares come to stand over Hercules. The god of war is indeed a dark and dangerous man. Sitting on the bed he runs his finger in a line down the demigod's chest.

"What do you want from me Ares?"

"You brother."

"I will never be yours!"

Leaning down he takes on nipple into his moth worring it with his teeth, nipping it lightly. "Wrong, you have always been mine."

Ares lays on his side next to Hercules propping his head on the demigod's shoulder. His hand begins to explore once more the contours of the hard body before him. "Tell me what you want brother." Ares looks into the demigod's face and smiles.

The god rubs his naked flesh to his, he emites a small gasp. He allows himself free reign as his fingertips experience the feel of his muscles in his shoulders, back. Hercules moans as he runs his nails down his spine and presses frevently against the god. He massages his fingers over tight hard buttocks as he pauses to kiss Hercules' broad chest.

Large firm hands ran down his flanks coming to rest on the hips, he kisses him deeply. The chains are gone as Hercules hands reach out for him. Grasping his dark lovers arms he arches into his touch. Ares grazes his nipples with gentle teeth as his hand moves to that place where a need throbs and pulses. Taking the hard flesh into his fist he strokes it as he mouth once more finds his.

There is a storm raging inside the demigod and he can feel his touch with every nerve of his body. The demigod feels the need coil about his lower body, he shudders and quakes as if a sweet pain grips him. He wants it go on forever and yet knows if it does not end soon he shall surely go mad.

Hercules forgets all hesitation and gives himself over to the sensations that engulf him. The god looks into blue eyes heavy lidded with passion. "Ares..."

Reaching down the god squeezes a clear smooth fluid from the tip of his cock, and he rubs it on his shaft and fingers. Slowly he slips in one oiled finger as he finds his lovers mouth taking it with his own. Soon another finger reaches deep inside him. Hercules feels his body push down hard on his hand. "Ares..." The god looks into stormy blue eyes. "thats if brother look at me."

With a simple movement Hercules is place beneath him and at command he enters him.....he cries out. The demigod's hips began to move with an erotic rhythm as his body rocks up to meet the continuing downward thrust of his lover. Hercules closes his eyes.

"No brother look at me!" Hercules looks at Ares. "Is this what you wanted Hercules?" Ares begins to use long hard strokes as he pounds into him. "Give me the control brother!" Unable to deny himself anylonger he calls out, "Yes, take it, fuck me!" Ares smiles, ~you are mine brother.~ "ARES!!"

He strokes his cock, matching the stroke of his throbing shaft deep inside him. It is like a thunder that rushes over the land, it burns leaving them straining, craving. The moment of their ecstasy, their release explodes as they shudder in rocking spasm after spasm. Hercules cries out his name...as Ares whispers his. Now they hold onto each other as the air cools and drys the shiny heat of their flesh. Ares pulls Hercules tighter into his embrace, the demigod seems more than content to be there. "its alright now Hercules, I'm here."

From another place two others have been watching. "You see my love, no need to worry anymore, he isn't alone. Come back to bed Iolaus." The sovereign holds out his arms as his small blond lover wraps his arms about his waist. "I love you sovereign."

Only the words on the wind remain as each man speaks them in his own heart...

~Never alone~

 

-30-