Three Naughty Gryffindors

By laguna@oldcrows.net

Email: laguna@oldcrows.net

Fandom: Harry Potter

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling does.

Rating: NC-17 for various scenes of a sexual nature.

Pairings: HarryxDraco

Couplings: HarryxDraco, Ronx/Draco, HermionexDraco

Synopsis: During a chat in the Gryffindor Common Room,Harry, Ron, and Hermione all discover they all have something unexpected in common...

Note: This takes place when all parties in question are over the age of 18.



Three Naughty Gryffindors
By
laguna@oldcrows.net


Harry Potter's knight was quickly reduced to bits and pieces. Ron's
bishop moved into the newly freed square, ignoring the pile of rubble
at it's base.

"You ever want to do something besides play Wizard's Chess?" Harry asked.

"Tired of losing?" Ron smiled.

"A little," Harry wouldn't lie to a friend. "To be honest, I sometimes
wonder."

"What?"

"What it would be like. You know..."

"To sleep with someone?" Ron raised an eyebrow. "Got a thing for her, huh?"

"No. Someone else."

"Tell me!" Ron was all ears now. He had to know who it was his best friend wanted to share his first experience with.

"Better not," Harry decided. "You'd probably hate me."

"I doubt it," Ron sat back in his chair. "Can't be as bad as who I want
to lie down with."

"I probably got you both beat," Hermione shrugged, closing her book. "I'd like to go to bed with Draco Malfoy."

Almost in unison, Harry and Ron blurted out "You, too?!"

They stared at each other in stunned silence.

"Well, since we're all here this Christmas, and he seems to be, too. Why don't we each give Draco a very special present this year?"

-Chapter 2-
- Red Hair and a Hand-Me-Down Robe -

Ron Weasley sat across from Draco, who was having lunch in the cafeteria and pulled out his Wizard's Chess set. "Game?"

"With a Weasley? You must be out of your mind. Why would I even bother?"

"Afraid you'll lose?" Ron started to put the game away, much to the chagrin of the pieces, who also started to taunt Malfoy.

"Scared to get beat by a Weasley!"

"Scared of his own shadow!"

"I am not," Draco made it perfectly clear that he was not about to be insulted by chessmen. "You take that back."

"Prove it," Ron said, laying out the game again. "Play against me. Winner gets the prize of his choice."

"Agreed, since I won't lose."

It took seven moves for Ron to beat Draco. The handsome Slytherin stared, aghast, at the board.

"How... how could you?" he demanded, hurling it across the room. He ran over to it and glared at it. "How could you do that to me?"

"Draco," Ron put a hand of Malfoy's shoulder.

"What do you want?" Malfoy glared at the other student.

"Remember our wager," Ron smiled, drawing closer and encircling Draco with one arm, resting his hand on the other young wizard's slender but shapely backside.

"What... what do you want?" Draco repeated, a little less confidently.

"I'll show you," Ron said, as he lowered Draco to the floor beneath Slytherin's table.

Draco couldn't quite believe what was going on. He was almost completely naked before he even realized that Ron was taking his clothes off.

"If you think... I'm going to give myself... to a Weasley..." Draco's words came during those few breaths he managed to get between kisses. Breaths that were becoming more and more ragged as Ron's hands stroked and fondled him, massaging him into a more and more receptive state until he no longer cared that Ron dressed in hand-me-down robes. He gave a yelp, then relaxed into a contented sigh as Ron entered him and they moved together, ignoring the ghosts who were getting, as Nearly Headless Nick put it, "quite a good show."

Then Draco cried out and spilled his seed into Ron's palms, the latter boy bringing them up to his lips to taste his former rival. The fair-haired Slytherin trembled, then lie silently upon the ground as Ron finished within him, both of them unable to find words for the pleasure they had experienced.


-Chapter 3-
-Things Not Learned In Books-

Draco didn't know how he'd gotten into his own bed. All he remembered was waking up with a pillow under his head, and a warm blanket covering him. He wondered for a moment if the whole episode with Ron Weasley had been a mere dream. The hope that it had been was quickly dispelled by the ache in his backside as he sat up.

"Oh, wonderful," he cursed to himself. "I can't believe I gave my virginity to a Weasley. If my family ever learns of this disgrace."

"But, you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Peeves chuckled. "Oh, yeah. You loved it. I saw how much you loved it. So did all the others. You'll be the talk of the school for months, years... who knows maybe even decades!"

"Oh no!" Draco stared. "Peeves, don't tell a soul, you understand. Not anyone, living, dead, or otherwise. Promise."

"I promise," Peeves nodded. "Not a soul. Living dead or otherwise." With no more word on the matter, he vanished to look for some other mischief.

Draco breathed a sigh of relief and finished getting dressed. Having nothing better to do, and not feeling like hearing the new gossip about
his less than spectacular first choice of bedmates, he wandered into the library, hoping to find something that would take his mind off of Ron Weasley.

"Have you read this one yet," Hermione pushed a leather-bound book over to Draco, allowing her fingertips to touch his, her eyes darting down to the cover of the book.

"Kama Sutra..." Draco read, the title unfamiliar to him. "No. I haven't."

"There is very powerful magic within," Hermione whispered in his ear. "But for it be unleashed, certain rites must be followed."

"Show me," Draco whispered, very aware that they were in the restricted
section.

Opening the book, Hermione unleashed a three dimensional representation
of Draco and herself. The illusory Draco was on his knees, leaning forward above Hermione, who was curved back like a gymnast, each leg on either side of him as he rocked her body like a rocking chair, his erection going in and out of her.

Then it changed, and they were on hands and knees, sometimes with Draco
holding her hips and thrusting into her, other times with Draco kneeling steadily behind her while he moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her on himself until they cried out and the book moved to the next position.

"I wonder how that feels," Hermione whispered in Draco's ear. "It looks like fun.

"I think so," Draco agreed. He had an idea he wanted to try and he whispered it into Hermione's ear.

"That sounds like fun," she agreed, as Draco summoned their broomsticks.

Draco bound Hermione to the two broomsticks, then cast a spell upon them both, causing them to move back and forth at varying speeds, though never too fast. "Spread her legs." he ordered, smiling as the broomsticks parted, obediently, still moving back and forth as he slipped betwen her legs and aimed his member at her womanhood. "Remain still." Hermione felt herself stop moving, though she continued to hover in place. Gripping her firmly, Draco thrust his erection deep into her, holding her firmly in place to allow her to get used to him.

Once he felt her relax around him, he whispered the first spell once again, causing the broomsticks to move Hermione's bound form back and forth on his erection until he was almost ready to come. Then, unbinding all but her ankles, he lifted her high into the air and carefully positioned her so that she hung upside down between the
two brooms, levitating himself between her legs and causing himself to move up and down with his erection pulsing and sending stream after stream of his seed into her womb. Withdrawing himself from her body, he commanded the two broomsticks to fly her around the room in that position while he read up on a few other positions.

Hermione sighed and stopped the broomsticks so that she was reading over his shoulder.

"Fancy meeting you here," Draco smiled at her. "What are you up to?"

"Just hanging around," Hermione grinned.

"Never figured you for the bondage type. I suppose you want to be untied?"

"Not yet," Hermione said, thoughtfully tapping her chin. "I don't suppose your seed has sunk completely into my womb just yet. That *is* what you're keeping me like this for isn't it? To make sure I get pregnant?"

"The idea had occured to me," Draco admitted. "You *did* want to know everything about sex, right? Including the consequences."

"I did, indeed." Hermione agreed. "Though if we're going to make sure I get pregnant, we may want to try a few more positions?"

Draco smiled. "We'll try the next position in about an hour. Right now, just relax and let my seed work its magic within you. And don't worry, I promise you that by the time you leave this room, you will be pregnant."

Hermione purred at the promise of maternity as she hung there, waiting to be filled again with his seed. Then, he was inside her again, once again, hovering over her, though this time he moved her up and down beneath him.

"I'm going to come into you again." he told her. Start thinking up names for our baby, I want to hear you say one each time I release some of my seed into you."

"Victor," Hermione panted as Draco's erection was buried deep inside her and he pressed firmly against her crotch, rocking against her clitoris and spurting a little seed into her, though he held back the majority of his ejaculation. "Alexander, Stephen, Veronica.." she went on and with an array of names, gasping them as she came around him and he strained to control his ejaculation. The names continued both male and female until he finished releasing his seed into her body. He alit upon the ground in front of her and carefully brought her still spasming form to his lips, tonguing her clitoris and enjoying her cries of pleasure until she closed her eyes and allowed herself to just go limp.

Carefully unbinding her, he smiled as he dressed her as carefully as he could and carried her back to her dorm. "It's always the quiet ones that surprise you." he smiled. "If I didn't love another, one I don't think I'll ever be able to have, I might have fallen in love with you,
tonight."

By this time they were at the outer window to her dorm. Drifting through the window, Draco quietly tucked the newly expectant mother into bed, already sensing the new life that was growing inside her. He wasn't worried about her being able to support the child. He had plenty of money and while his parents would no doubt rip off his limbs if he told them he had impregnated a muggleborn, he was sure he could sneak her enough money to see to it that his son was well off. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You're a mom, now, Hermione. Sleep well."

Hermione sat up after he was gone, and, with a satisfied smile, added two new positions to the Kama Sutra with footnotes to the effect that only trained witches and wizards should attempt them.


-Chapter 4-
-Lightning-Scarred Love-

Draco was lounging in Slytherin's common room, looking quite pleased with himself. He was going to be a father. It was true he and Hermione had one more year to go, but she was lined up to be a teacher's apprentice and he had started his training with Snape a year earlier. There was no doubt they'd be able to take care of the baby. He'd succeeded in doing everything his parents had deemed important.

So why did he feel so empty?

"I don't get it," he told whatever ghosts were in the room as he
walked into the cafeteria. "I just made love to a beautiful woman and..."

"You didn't make love to her," Nick corrected him. "You mated with her. And I must say I hear the two of you were quite creative."

"Are all the ghosts in Hogwarts gossiping about my sex life?"

"Of course," Nearly Headless Nick grinned. "Until now, the idea of a
Slytherin lying with a Gryffindor was unheard of. You're a legend! You'll live on in our songs and legends."

"Great. Just what I always wanted."

"I'll get you a copy for your birthday," a voice whispered behind him.
"Unless, you'd rather have it as a wedding present."

Draco spun around and stared at Harry, who was holding a black box in
which rested, upon a black velvet cushion, a diamond solitaire engagement ring. He was about to ask how Harry knew Draco was in love with him, when he saw the book was seated atop Draco's diary.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "I wouldn't have..."

"Slept with Ron and Hermione?" Harry smiled at the stunned look on Draco's face. "Yes, I know Ron was your first. And I think Hermione's settled on Rebecca for a name."

"How much did they tell you?" Draco hoped they hadn't gone into intimate details.

"Not much," Harry shrugged. "Just that you purr when you're content and you like it fun and a little kinky. That's good to know since you're going to be my life-mate. You were planning on saying 'yes', weren't you? You do want to marry me?"

Draco nodded. "Yes, Harry. I was. Yes, I do."

"Then let's not wait," Harry took Draco by the hand. "We'll go to clearing."

"In... in the woods?" Draco trembled.

"It's all right. I will let no harm come to you," Harry promised. "Come, Draco. Tonight we put aside our past and grab for the future. Tonight, we wed!"

They made their way into the Dark Forest until they came at last to the
Altar Of Stars where candles of golden flame burned, their glow reaching up to meet with the glimmer of silver stars.

The flames engulfed them both, burning away their clothes, though their
bodies suffered naught but a warm glow that spread through their loins as their lust and their love was shared amidst the flames until they were both spent and they fell asleep upon the marriage bed that had been an altar, the flames transforming into blankets of silver and pillows of gold.

(END)