Title: The Lonely Boy in the Mirror

Author: Laguna

laguna@oldcrows.net

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: Severus Snape/Draco Malfoy Harry Potter/ Ron Weasley

Rating: PG

Summary: Secrets come to light

Warning: Obviously underage


The Lonely Boy In The Mirror

By Laguna


It was the night before graduation. Throughout Hogwarts, the sounds of celebration could be heard.

In the Gryffindor Common Room, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley played a game of Wizard's chess, as Harry thought of the love he knew would never be his.

"Checkmate," Ron smiled. "You should keep your mind on the game."

"I know he was never mine," Harry admitted. "But I feel as if I've lost something."

"You can't lose what you never had," Hermione told him. "Ron, haven't you told him yet?"

"Told me what?" Harry wanted to know.

Ron leaned over and kissed Harry, briefly. "I love you."

"Ron," Harry whispered against Ron's lips. "I..."

"Shhh..." Ron put a finger up to Harry's lips. "Let it go. Think of me, Harry. Think of the man who loves you."

******

In the Slytherin Common Room, one student was missing.

The other students were a bit concerned. Where was Malfoy? Didn't he know that he risked getting points taken away from Slytherin. If Snape found out he was missing...

What none of them knew was that Snape knew exactly where Malfoy was. At that moment, the two knelt before each other, hands clasp, fingers entwined, lips pressed together in a kiss that deepened for severl minutes before the two lovers pulled back.

Malfoy knew this was his last chance. After this night, he would be sent home. Home to more beatings, to possibly worse when they found out he was homosexual. He had to take a chance. He couldn't miss it again. He kissed Snape, again, his eyes meeting the Potions Master's as they pulled back.

"Severus," he whispered, his voice soft. "will you marry me?"

END PART 1