Title: Harry Potter & The Sacrificial Virgin

Author: laguna@oldcrows.net

Email: laguna@oldcrows.net

FANDOM: Harry Potter

Pairing: Draco Malfoy/m Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, his friends, enemies, and VCPTs do not belong to me.

Ratings: NC-17 for a scene involving sacrifical rape.

Warnings: Incest/Rape/Mpreg


Harry Potter & The Sacrificial Virgin
by laguna


"Mr. Malfoy," Dumbledore shook his head, sadly. "while it is true that your father has a great deal of influence, I'm afraid I cannot allow you to continue to act as you have with immunity."

"Why not? Potter gets away with more than I've ever gotten away with. Truth is, the only reason he's here is that Ms. McGonagall made him captain of the Quidditch team after she caught him on his broom. Now, why wasn't he expelled?"

"If we'd done so, we'd have had to expell you as well," Dumbledore pointed out. "Now, Mr. Malfoy... Draco... I know you're better than you let on. Why all the hiding? Why not let the others see the wonderful boy lurking beneath that coldness you cloak yourself in."

"Is that all you had to say? Or was there something important you wished to talk to me about?"

Dumbledore sighed, sadly. "I can see we're going to have to work on this. Very well. Fifty points from Slytherin. And you'll be doing detention until your attitude improves."

"Good idea. That should work nicely."

"You are dismissed. I'll expect to see you for detention this evening."

"I take it you'll expect me to help you with your work?"

"No, Mr. Malfoy. We are going to work on *you*. Have you ever heard of a muggle movie called 'My Fair Lady?' No? Well, I suggest you look it up, because as of this evening you are going to be undergoing the same training in manners, behavior and overall attitude as Miss Doolittle underwent."

Draco simply turned and left. Didn't they understand? None of that mattered. He didn't have to be polite or kind to anyone. He was rich. Besides, he was not expected to live long after graduation. He was a little fuzzy on the exact details of his expected demise. But his parents had assured him that while he'd experience some pain, the end would come quickly once it began.

*

"Must it be tonight, my lord?" Lucius Malfoy looked unhappily at the image in his bedroom mirror.

"You are having second thoughts?" the cold image sneered. "You do not rejoice at my return?"

Narcissa Malfoy shook her head. "No, Lord Voldemort," she promised. "We shall do as you instruct."

"You know where to bring the boy?"

"Yes," Lucius nodded.

"And what to do when you arrive?"

"Yes, my lord." Narcissa nodded.

*

Storming, angrily, toward Dumbledore's detention room, Draco was miffed to find himself in a clearing in the Dark Forest.

Turning to make his way back to Hogwarts, he was seized from behind and his vestments were quickly torn from his body.

Six men, all in black robes, their faces hidden, grabbed him and began to drag him toward a tall, thin jagged rock. He struggled and kicked, twisting violently when two more hooded figures approached him. He called down, however, when he saw the faces of his parents.

Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy looked into their son's eyes.

"It is time," Lucius whispered, as he and his wife bent Draco's legs up to his chest and helped the other robed figures to force Draco onto the rock.

Draco's face held an expression of mixed horror and agony as his parents and those other few who were present chanted feverishly. The rock, buried deep in his ass, pulsed as if alive. His hips spread, somehow, in preparation for carrying a child. Then his abdomen grew at an alarming rate until it split open and a newly born infant, Voldemort reborn, tumbled out.

Lucius Malfoy looked down upon the boy. . "Now, you have what you've always wanted. So, give us what we deserve."

The infant made no move, though the minds of the Malfoys echoed with the words. "You shall have it."

Then, before either of the murderous couple could utter a sound, those they'd come with were gone and they were left with the lifeless form of their son.

Realizing that Voldemort had been taken from them, and seeing their own son dead at their feet, Narcissa and Lucius were stricken with horror and tore themselves apart in a frenzy of grief.

*

Dumbledore, who had been searching for Draco, found the sacrificial site moments later. By then, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were mere skeletons, lying on their sides and scratching at themselves. The sounds of bones scraping upon bones could be heard as they tried, even now, to tear rend themselves to bits.

Ignoring the mad skeletons, Dumbledore lifted Draco from the blood soaked ground and carried him back to Hogwarts, tears falling from his eyes for a boy who had been condemned to a life of loneliness and a painful early death from the very beginning.


-Chapter 2-

Madame Pomfrey was mending Harry Potter's knee, which had been injured during the previous day's Quidditch match Ravenclaw, when Professor Dumbledore walked in carrying Draco's horribly ruined body.

"I pray you can do something for him," he said. "I know he's a troubled boy, but I sense that there is still some hope for him if he's given the chance."

Madame Pomfrey frowned at the injuries. "Where's the child?" she asked.

"Child?"

"He's given birth," Madame Pomfrey explained. "These injuries came from within. You must find the child."

"There was no child there when I arrived."

"It must have been taken. But where, by whom?"

It was then that Severus Snape staggered in, gripping his arm. This would've been rather odd to anyone not intimately familiar with Snape's past. Especially with the knife that was sticking out of his back.

"Severus! Who...?" Dumbledore helped Snape collapse into a seat.

"It him," the Potions Master choked. "He's come back."

Snape's stab wound was easily repared.

"Madame Pomfrey, we need to do all we can to bring Malfoy back." Dumbledore told her. "Start now while Snape recovers."

He looked down at the young member of Slytherin House. "I just hope he can exert a little parental influence."

-Chapter 3-

Harry looked over at Draco. Though a part of him thought it strange, he actually felt sorry for the other student. The boy's wounds were horrible to look at, the gaping hole in his abdomen ragged and
grotesque.

He heard Madame Pomfrey's words as she spoke. Someone had somehow impregnated Draco Malfoy and he had given birth almost at once. The strain must have been tremendous, he realized. He wondered what Draco had given birth to and where it was. Then, he began to think of all the other things he'd heard. That Draco had been born and bred for this purpose. No wonder he'd been so cold. He hadn't expected to live a long time, so he'd seen no reason for it.

Now, however, Draco was in the hospital wing of Hogwarts, and if Madame Pomfrey had any say in the matter, he would live a very long time.

Harry felt tears running down his eyes. He climbed out of bed and hugged Draco to him, tears running down his face as his body glowed with a soft almot imperceptible light which moved to Draco's body, speeding up the healing process many times over.

"Mr. Potter," Madame Pomfrey began. Then she heard Draco's soft moan. "Mr. Potter, I don't know how you did what you've just done. But I'm very thankful."

"However," Professor Dumbledore added. "even good deeds have their consequences. There is a group of muggles who believe that if you save a person's life, you are responsible for the life he has after you save him. Draco has no family, now. Voldemort killed his parents after they used Draco to bring Voldemort back. Yes, I'm afraid your greatest foe has returned," he added, seeing the look of horror in Harry's eyes. "However, if the two of you work together, you can stop him."

-Chapter 4-

Draco stood in the window of the hospital room, his eyes trained on the forest in the distance. He remembered the rock going into his ass, the intense pain mingled with the slight pleasure, the way he had been moved. But that was all he could recall clearly. He couldn't remember if his mother had been there. His father had been. Had his mother and father both been holding him? No. That wasn't right. His father had been there. Just him. Naked and rubbing himself against Draco as he sacrificed him to Voldemort.

"No," Draco groaned, unaware that his hands were at his crotch and that he was rubbing and fondling
himself. "He wouldn't..."

"He helped them rape you," a voice whispered in his head. "I should have stopped them, but I was too much of a coward."

Someone took Draco's hands and moved them away from his crotch. Draco realized then, that the voice wasn't in his mind. Someone was in the room with him.

"Forgive me."

Draco looked up and saw that Harry Potter was standing there.

"Did you know...?"

"I didn't know you were going to be used that way," Harry assured him. "But I did know Voldemort was trying to come back. I sensed it. Here." he pointed to his scar. "I should have been trying to do something
from day one. Instead, I just stayed out of harm's way. Just kept telling myself I was imagining things. Now
you and Snape have been hurt. And while I was never fond of either of you, it was wrong of me to let evil make its way back into this world. And were I to let others get hurt to achieve my own personal ends, I'd be no better than... than..."

"Than a Slytherin Quidditch Player?" Draco offered.

"Yeah," Harry nodded, smiling despite himself. "I've watched you sleep since the night you gave birth,"

"Gave... where's the baby?"

"Taken. By whomever was helping your parents resurrect Voldemort..."

"The Death Eaters."

Harry and Draco turned to see Snape standing in the doorway.

"I was wondering when you were going to finally wake up. It's been four days. We've already lost far too much time. By the end of this week, Voldemort will have matured into a full adult. He's already gained many of his former powers."

"What's that got to do with me?" Draco wanted to know. He wanted out of this whole mess. It was bad enough he'd been violated and that his parents had helped those who had done it. Had *led* them. Now it seemed they were asking him to confront a being who would only worsen the nightmares the attack was
causing him to have.

"I don't know, yet." Snape admitted. "I just know that for some reason or other, you're very important to this battle."

Draco climbed into bed and lie down, facing the wall. "Wake me when it's over," he muttered.

"I'll leave you two alone," Snape told Harry and Draco. "I have a class to teach."

Harry slipped into bed behind Draco. "Bad memories," he asked, stroking the curve of blond wizard's hip. He heard a sob escape Draco's lips. "Shhh... no one's going to harm you. Let me help you, Draco. Let me replace the hurt with happiness. Let me replace the pain with pleasure. Let me love you, Draco."

"Harry, I..." then the dam burst and every emotion Draco had been holding back came forward in a torrent of tears that washed his soul clean even as he accepted Harry's gentle hands upon his skin and his slender form deep within him.

Nurse Pomfrey walked in moments after they had finished, looking utterly horrified.

"Mr. Potter! What have you done?!" she began to fuss about over Draco, checking him and frowning. "Mr. Malfoy, are you experiencing any pain or discomfort?"

"My pelvis aches and my stomach hurts."

"I was afraid of this," Pomfrey glared at Harry who wondered why he was being glared at. "Mr. Potter has just gotten you pregnant."


END PART 4