Goodbye, Draco Malfoy

by Laguna

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter Harry Potter/Lucius Malfoy Draco Malfoy/Lucius Mayfoy, Implied

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. They were create by J.K. Rowlling.

Warning: Rated NC-17 for mention of incest, brief 'about-to-rape' scene, violence and slash.

 

Goodbye, Draco Malfoy
by Laguna


Narcissa Malfoy lie, glistening, in her husband's arms. They had finished making love and lie there, panting, as they recovered from their passion.

As they lie there, Lucius listened to the sounds of the evening. He heard his son's trembling gasps of pleasure from overhead, even through the ceiling and smiled. He wondered if his son knew they could hear him. No, he decided. Probably not.

"Oh, gods..." Draco's voice came through, rather distinctly. "Oh..."

"Do you like that, Draco? Does that feel good?"

"Yes," Draco panted in response to the other voice. "Oh gods, deeper. I can take more."

"I don't want to hurt you," Lucius heard the other voice, although it was clear he thought he was whispering.

Wait a damn minute! The *other* voice?!

Lucius was out of bed, fully dressed and shooting upwards, through the floor that separated the two bedrooms in less than a minute.

Draco was lying in bed on his back, his knees drawn upward as Harry Potter thrust into him trapping Draco's cock between them. Harry leaned forward and kissed Draco who responded with great passion.

This infuriated Lucius Malfoy so intensely that it took him several minutes before he remembered how to speak.

"You bastard! You son of a bitch! How dare you come in here and ruin my son! Get off of him! Get out of my house, you filthy rapist!"

"I did *not* rape him," Harry protested. "He wanted..."

"He wanted no such thing," Lucius raged. "My son is *not* a fag. I've already picked out his bride for him and she will bear him fine sons."

"Father," Draco protested. "Please, listen to us before you make a completely fool of yourself. Harry and I are in love. I know its hard for you to accept, but..."

"He's cast some kind of spell on you," Lucius insisted. "You're not gay."

"I am," Draco replied.

Lucius slapped Draco, hard enough to knock him down, then grabbed Harry. The last thing, Draco saw as he blacked out was his father forcing Harry onto the bed and forcing his legs apart.

*****

Draco opened his eyes and was quite surprised to see the inside of what he realized, after a moment, was a room in a muggle hospital. He wondered who might have called them. He saw Harry lying in the next bed over. "You okay?"

Harry turned. "Been better. Your father raped me."

"I'm sorry," Draco said, sounding deeply ashamed.

"There's more," Harry told him. "When he was finished with me, your father raped you, too. Rather brutally, too. He kept muttering something about 'banging the gay out of you'. Draco, he said he picked out a bride for you. I don't understand."

"He wants me to mate with my aunt Pandora," Draco explained. "incest is an intregal part of being a Malfoy. My family is obsessed with staying 'pure'. They will do anything to maintain that purity, so many decades ago, it was decided that the way ensure pure Malfoy blood was for one Malfoy to marry another."

Harry shook his head. "I won't let that happen, Draco. I love you too much to let you be used as in some kind of twisted breeding program."

"How are you going to stop him?" Draco asked.

"Draco," Harry said, moving over to the bed and taking Draco's hand in his own. "will you marry me?"

(END)