Title: Welcome to my Childhood Prison

Author: Makoto

Beta: Hummingfox hummingfox@yahoo.com

Rating: R

Pairings: Draco/Lucius, Harry/Draco

Note: Feedback welcome at mako_uni@yahoo.com. (please be nice) These characters belong to Rowling not me. I just claim the story line. This is a song fic based upon Prison Sex by Tool. Yes, please archive me! I want to thank my beta for helping me with the fine tuning.

 

Welcome to my Childhood Prison
By Makoto


Draco walked into his bedroom, closing the door and locking it. His mind was swimming. Draco took Harry and pushed him onto the bed. He then proceeded to undress both Harry and himself. Once both were naked, Draco pulled a silver and green scarf, from the drawer in the table by the bed, and tied Harry's hands to the bed post.

"Draco, not so tight." Harry said as Draco pulled the knot tighter. "Draco?"

"How old was I?" Draco asked himself after tying Harry. "That's right, I was nine." he continued. "I remember it all now, how many years has it been? Eight years?"

"Draco, what's wrong?" Harry asked pulling at the scarf, trying to loosen it. "Draco! Answer me!"

"I was nine years old you Bastard!! Nine Years Old!! Why did you have to do it to me? Me! Your own son! It was torture! It felt like millions of knives piercing my body. Why?" Draco yelled at Harry. He could only see his father. Harry lay still only watching, wanting to comfort the crying boy that now was sitting on his bare, outstretched legs. "I'm still alive! So what do you think now?" he asked, his father just smiled as he looked over the naked boy on his legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco lay in the bed his hands bound, his head down, eyes closed, naked on his own bed, in his own room. His father was coming from the door he had just locked. He reached the bed and ran a long, white finger over his son's body, watching him shiver at the touch. He removed his hand and straddled the tiny boy. Draco squeaked from the pressure of his father's body than gasped as he felt his father's teeth on his neck, biting and pulling at the soft skin. The teeth were soon gone as Lucius Malfoy sat up to look at his "precious" son underneath him. Lucius lowered his mouth to the boy again but only to rub his lips against the soft skin of his son's chest, taking in his scent."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco was lowering his body onto that of his father, brushing his lips against the skin under him. He could smell the scent of longing and want, not what he wanted to smell. He wanted to smell pain and hate from his father, the pain and hate he was going to inflect to the man that had made him suffer those eight years ago. He moved his mouth to his father's neck and bit the skin, pulling as he did. It was now his father who looked 'precious'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All he could feel was burning inside of his body. He felt his father's release, his father's corruption fill his body. He cried out in pain, tears streaking his face. He heard his father's high, evil laugh as he did so. His legs were numb, his hands had lost most of their blood, and his body would not stop burning. His father, having finished what he had started, slapped the pale, tear wet face. He removed himself from the boy's body and untied his hands. He left the boy crying, naked, and bleeding, on the bed and left the room locking the door from the outside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco felt his release into the body under him. He felt his anger leaving through his body yet growing stronger by each heart beat. The body beneath him barely moved as he started to thrust again, hard and vicious, as if he were trying to kill this other body. He leaned himself close to the other body and drank in the scent pain. He smiled a cruel smile and thrust harder, not hearing the screams from the receiving end. He continued to smile as his thoughts traveled to his friends at Hogwarts, his school days, his classes and one other person he could not quite make out. He felt his second release and that of the body beneath him. He removed himself and wiped off his
stomach with his hand. He stared at his hands and then at his father's face crying beneath him. He laughed his evil laugh and slapped his father's face, returning what was once done to him.

"Don't like to be the one on the receiving end do you?" he asked of his father. He untied his father's hands and stood up next to the bed. The body barely moved, as if dead, except for the rapid motion of its chest as it gasped for breath. Draco leaned in and kissed the body's lips, they were rather familiar. He kissed the lips again and then pulled away in horror. He turned away from the bed but it was too late, he knew what had happened. He turned back and his father
had disappeared from the bed and in his place was Harry, his own precious Harry. Draco fell to the floor and cried his heart out.

"You Bastard!!! See what you have done to me?? See what you have made me??" Draco screamed. Harry lay quiet and listened to the sound of the boy on the floor. His body ached from the force of Draco (and the tightness of the scarf). He didn't know what to do. The crying boy on the floor soon stopped and Harry felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Harry? Please look at me. Harry? I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. When I saw you and my father that close, I just lost control." he explained and sat down on the floor. Harry moved to the edge of the bed and reached over. He ran his hand through Draco's hair. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the young boy.

"Will you tell me about it now?" Harry asked.

Draco nodded and climbed onto the bed next to Harry and began his story.

Next part coming soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics to Prison Sex
By Tool http://www.toolband.com

Prison Sex

It took so long to remember just what happened.
I was so young and vestal then, you know it hurt me,
but I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive even if
signs seem to tell me otherwise.
I've got my hands bound, my head down, my eyes closed,
and my throat wide open.
Do unto others what has been done to you. I'm treading
water, I need to sleep a while.
My lamb and martyr, you look so precious.
Won't you come a bit closer, close enough so I can
smell you.
I need you to feel this, I can't stand to burn too
long.
Released in this sodomy.
For one sweet moment I am whole.
Do unto you now what has been done to me.
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive even if
signs seem to tell me otherwise.
Won't you come just a bit closer, close enough so I
can smell you.
I need you to feel this.
I need this to make me whole.
There's release in this sodomy.
For I am your witness that blood and flesh can be
trusted.
And only this one holy medium brings me piece of mind.

Got your hands bound, your head down, your eyes
closed.
You look so precious now.
I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this
shit blood and cum on my hands.
I've come round full circle.
My lamb and martyr, this will be over soon.
You look so precious.

END PART 1