Watching II: Now with sound feature!

By Ratwoman

Ratwoman@unicum.de

Fandom: Harry Potter

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns everyone in this story.

Category: Humour

Pairing: SS/RL, (SS/Marauders UST)

Sequel to Watching

Rating: R

Summary: The Marauders Map now with sound feature!


Watching II: Now With Sound Feature!
By Ratwoman
Ratwoman@unicum.de

Remus was in the dormitory with Peter, trying to explain the last Arithmancy lessons to him. Peter was quite good at Transformations, but Arithmancy... Well, he got some friends who could help him, didn't he?

But then, James and Sirius rushed into the dorm, beaming all over their faces.

"We added a new sound feature to the Map!" Sirius called proudly.

"Really?" Peter said, his face lightening up with excitement while he jumped up and joined them sitting on the floor, where they spread out the Marauders map.

Remus sighed. Another hour of voyeurism?

"Where's Snape?" James asked excitedly.

"There!" Sirius pointed his wand. "Monstra in his temporibus." The sheet of paper turned blank, then it showed a Technicolor picture of Severus Snape.

"Oh, he's just reading!" Peter said, his voice heavy with disappointment.

"Well, you might have to ask him beforehand when he will have sex next time." Remus threw in sarcastically.

Sirius looked at him in irritation. "I don't think he would answer."

Remus gazed over James's shoulder at the map. Snape shut his book, one could even hear a thud if one strained to listen, and looked dreamily into open space. Actually it seemed as if he was gazing dreamily at them, but of course that was an illusion. Then Snape's hand slid towards his groin and he opened some buttons of his robe.

"Oh, he's..." Sirius said, gazing as if spellbound at the sheet of paper.

With crossed arms Remus watched his friends watching Snape for a while. They were staring in utter fascination at the paper, when all Snape did was masturbating. He still had his robes on, only open at the groin, one couldn't really see much. Snape had his head thrown back, eyes closed, and was uttering the tiniest moans.

Remus sat down on the bed and tried to concentrate on his Arithmancy book, but Snape's moans grew louder and louder.

Finally he screamed, and to his surprise what he screamed was: "Remus!"

Remus looked up, to see the heads of his friends turning and staring in shock at him.

"He's fantasising about YOU, Moony!" James called.

"That's... disgusting!" Sirius said thunderstruck.

"It's disgusting to fantasise about me?" Remus asked with a raised eye-brow.

"No, it's disgusting that HE does so!" Sirius said.

Remus bit back the remark that Sirius would probably prefer it to be HIS name Snape was calling and instead pretended to be reading his book. Actually, knowing that Snape was thinking about him while masturbating was quite... interesting. All the possibilities.

***

Remus prayed that his friends were not watching through the map while he was following Snape, hoping to get him alone in a corridor. Or maybe it would be quite funny if his friends saw how he reaped the fruits of their desire.

"Severus," Remus said when they were in a lone corridor.

"What?!?" Severus hissed, turning around, hand at wand.

"I don't want to attack you!" Remus said. Snape's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Oh dear, how could he get Snape to believe him?

"I'd rather fuck you." Direct approach!

Severus raised his eye-brow. "Yeah, sure!" he said.

"I'm serious!" Remus said. "And I know you want it too. I can see it in your eyes." Or rather, heard it from the Marauder's Map.

"Is it that obvious?" Snape asked miserably.

Remus smiled. "Yes, it is." he said in a friendly voice. Actually, it was not half as obvious as what his friends wanted from Snape. Let's see if Snape was worth that fascination.

Remus opened the door of a store room. "We could do it right here..."

Snape still looked slightly suspicious but followed him in.

***

Sirius was lying on his back in the grass at the lake, stretching himself languidly, while James told to an entranced listening Peter about some adventures he had experienced as a child. Sirius was quite bored.

Finally he interrupted James's story: "I'm bored!" he said sulkily.

"Well," James said unnerved, "then..."

Sirius stopped him mid-sentence by waving with the Marauders' Map. "Care for another look?"

James grinned. "We should go somewhere more private."

The three hurried to get away from the other groups of students until they were out of hearing-distance and somehow concealed between bushes.

Sirius spread out the Map before them. Snape was in a store room. There was someone else in the room, but without caring for the name (names were in such a small writing) Sirius pointed his wand at the map, saying "Monstra in his temporibus!"

Instantly the map was replaced by a Technicolor view of Snape, naked, pressed against a wall, moaning sluttishly while someone was behind him, fucking him thoroughly. The other one had his face turned away from them.

"Wow, anytime we look Snape is either masturbating or having sex with someone else." James said.

"Quite a slut." Peter answered dreamily.

"Yeah," Sirius answered, staring in growing arousal at the couple. Snape's partner seemed somehow familiar... now he turned his head.

"MOONY!" three voices called in disbelief.

Sirius watched silently as first Remus, then Severus came. He did not listen to James's and Peter's comments when after a few minutes rest, Snape and Remus were doing "it" again. He'd have to do something against "that" - of course, only to protect Moony from evil Snape. Sooner or later Snape would terribly hurt Remus if they kept that... fuck-relationship-something. He'd have to stop them.

Sirius gaze wandered to the Whooping Willow, a plan forming on his mind.



FIN
http://www.geocities.com/ratwoman2001