Title: Untitled Ron/Draco Smut

Author: Perpetual Motion

iwannabedonna@yahoo.com

Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/iwannabedonna

Fic Journal: perpet_fic at livejournal.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: Ron/Draco

Rating: R

Summary: Ron. Draco. Smut. No actual plot/sense/ending.

Archive: WWOMB. My site, my lj, anywhere else, please ask.

Disclaimer: They belong to JK I just make them gay and horny.

Author's Notes: For royalwhore, who has been very patient in all my ranting during this very shitty week. You are a doll.



Untitled Ron/Draco Smut
By Perpetual Motion


The alcove was dark, which was probably for the best since Ron's hands were halfway done with unbuttoning Draco's, and no one really needed to see them going at each other like a couple of hippogriffs in heat. Ron pressed Draco harder into the stones and keened softly when Draco slid a hand up his shirt and scratched his nails down his chest lightly. "Oh-h-ooo..."

Draco got his other hand tangled up in Ron's hair and pressed them even closer together. He felt Ron's hips shift and broke off the kiss to gasp hard. "More. More. More."

Ron half-crouched to grab behind Draco's left knee, and he lifted the leg to rest against his waist. "There?" Draco groaned and rubbed himself against as much of Ron as he could. Ron took that as an affirmative sign and continued working his way into Draco's pants.

The alcove was suddenly swamped in bright light, and both boys froze in mid-action. Ron's hands were on Draco's zipper, and Draco had both hands up under Ron's shirt. Ron buried his head in Draco's neck and blushed fiercely while Draco looked up into his father's face with a cool impassiveness.

Lucius gave the scene a disgusted once over. "You have a room."

"It's being cleaned." Draco was nearly certain he could feel Ron's blush get hotter against his neck.

"If you're going to rut like an animal, go into the yard."

"The guests are out there, but if you'll insist, we'd be happy to oblige." Draco leaned his cheek against Ron's hair when he heard him stifle a laugh. "Otherwise, we're quite comfortable here." He tipped his hips towards Ron just enough to get a small moan out of him.

Lucius's glare intensified when he heard the sound. "Clean up and get out there. If you insist on bringing the mongeral home to show him off, do it. Otherwise, go back to that hovel he calls a home."

Draco felt Ron bite down on his shoulder to keep from saying something highly inappropriate to his father. He slid his hands a little further up Ron's shirt and arched his hips again. "We'll be along shortly." He matched Lucius's glare and only smirked when the alcove went dark again. "You can stop blushing now. He's gone."

Ron brought his head up and gave Draco an exasperated look in the mostly darkness. "You konw, antagonizing him when I've got my hands in your pants is only going to make him hate me more."

"My brilliant scheme has been discovered." Draco dropped his voice to a low, lazy drawl. "Damn." He smirked again as Ron pressed hard against him and started to suck on his neck. "Guess you'll have to show me who's boss."

Ron lifted his head to press his nose against Draco's hair. "If you don't stop prattling on and let me get on with things, I'll leave you here with your pants open for everyone to see and find."

"Promise?" Draco broke into a dirty laugh when Ron growled in his ear and nipped the side of his neck. "Just remember, if you do that, you'll be out there alone with my family trying to make nice while you're still hard."

"Why don't you stop talking and do something about it?"

"What's in it for me?" Draco was already wrapping one hand around Ron's dick. He gave it a long pull that made Ron's eyes roll back in his head. "Well?"

Ron pressed his palms onto the wall on either side of Draco and bit his lip. "Whatever the hell you want, just get on with it."

"Complete and abject surrender?" Another long pull.

Ron wheezed out a breath. "Yessss."

Draco pulled Ron to him by the front of his shirt and waited for him to open his eyes. "I going to wrap a collar around your neck and tie you to a leash. And you'll follow me through Diagon Alley and be proud to be my plaything, won't you?"

"Yes." Ron tilted his head back into Draco's palm. "Faster. Please."

"And you'll get down on your knees in front of everyone and suck me off, won't you?"

"Yes."

Draco grinned and sped his hand up. He watched Ron buck and gasp, and relished the feeling of Ron's blunt nails digging into his upper arms as he came while chanting Draco's name under his breath.

Ron sagged against Draco and tried to catch his breath. "Bleedin' *hell*." He slid a hand lazily down Draco's chest and stomach and paused when he touched Draco's dick, which was soft and slightly sticky. He managed a ragged chuckle.

Draco tangled his fingers further in Ron's hair and rubbed the back of his head. "What's so funny?"

"If you're going to try and be controlling, maybe you shouldn't get off when you're getting me off. It makes you look kind of easy."

"Careful what you say, you could be punished."

Ron looked at Draco through his lashes. "Promise?"



END