Two For One

By EscagirlUK

EscagirlUK@AOL.com

Rating: NC-17 or high R depending on your view,

Pairing: It's mainly Ron/Harry, ending with Fred/Ron, George/Harry and implied George/Fred/Ron/Harry.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or associated characters.

Notes: This was inspired by Aspen's 'The Way We Work', and that this is set as a sequel to that story. So, in advance, I'd like to apologise to Aspen,
should he/she ever read this, for not asking permission to write a sequel. Oh, and I'd like to say that this ficlet has absolutely no effect whatsoever on Aspen's universe.

Summary: Set several weeks after 'The Way We Work'. Fred and George walk in on Ron and Harry, and decide to join in. Umm, bad summary.



Two For One
By EscagirlUK
******


Ron thrust into Harry harder, sweat running down his body, biting his lip to stop from coming. He wanted Harry to come first. The redhead tightened his grip on Harry's hips, and thrust again.

Harry moaned as his prostate was rubbed, legs tightening around Ron's hips. He wrapped his hands tighter around the bars of the wrought iron headboard, and looked up at the redhead with pleading glazed emerald eyes.

Ron bit his lip harder, feeling blood add to the sweat on his body, looked at Harry through slitted eyes, and gave in. He wrapped a hand around dark-haired boy's cock and gave it a rough stroke. Harry's eyes widened, then shut as he came violently, a wailing cry torn from his throat. Ron came with a startled gasp as he watched, not noticing the pounding of feet on the stairs or the sound of his bedroom door being thrown open as two slightly panicked Weasley Twins rushed in, only to stop at the sight before them.

Fred and George watched with wide eyes as Ron came in Harry. It was several minutes before their brain processed the scene before them.

"Fuck...." they said together.

Ron and Harry's heads whirled towards them, and stared at the twins with wide-eyed fear. Fred and George traded glances, before walking towards them.

"Ron, you're bleeding," said Fred softly. "Lemme make it all better." And the older twin swooped down on his younger brother, kissing him, tongue lapping at the bloodied lip.

Ron watched Harry out the corner of his eye, and saw the smaller boy responding eagerly to George's advanced. Harry had wanted to fuck the twins for weeks, and Ron didn't want to be left out. Ron's eyes shut and he moaned into Fred's mouth as the older redhead stroked him to hardness.



**The End**