Title: Triad

Email: tirel@pcnuthut.com

Site: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/firebird_ascending/

Author: Constant Vigilance

Disclaimer: JK Rowling is God. I own nothing.

Distribution: Sure. Just lemme know where my baby's going.

Spoilers: SS/PS, CoS, PoA, GoF...then on to AU

Pairing: Ron/Hermione Hermione/Ginny Harry/Draco Harry/Draco/Ron

Summary: Hermione breaks Ron's heart. Harry and Draco put it back together again.

Rating: NC-17

Category: Romance/Angst


Triad
By Constant Vigilance

Hermione sighed. This was ridiculous. Ron had such a confused look on his face. Ginny was trying her best not to hurt her brother's feelings, but really...how does one tell their brother that she's slept with his girlfriend and they've decided to make a go of a relationship? Apparently by stuttering and stumbling over it.

"We'er...um. Mione and I...we...well...."

"Ron." Hermione took over, smiling internally at the wash of relief over Ginny's face. "We need to break up. I don't love you anymore and I want to start seeing Ginny." The whole Gryffindor table went dead silent. Ron blinked slowly, his brow furrowed in that cute way Hermione had always thought made him look like a confused puppy.

"You-you want to what? With who?" He managed.

Hermione steeled herself and straightened her back. She ignored the horrified looks from her year mates and tried to pretend she didn't notice the other tables quieting down to hear the death knell of the Perfect Couple's Relationship. "I want to break up. I don't love you. I love Ginny. We want to begin dating and that means I-"

"He gets it, Mione." Harry interrupted softly, his eyes pained for his best friend. To her credit, Hermione nodded and went back to buttering her toast, a first in Harry's knowledge of overly-compensating-with-explanations-Hermione.

"Okay." Ron said in a near whisper. He dredged up a smile as he looked across the table at his teary eyed sister. "Congratulations, Ginny, Hermione..." his pained smile included her as well. "I wish you all the best. If you would all excuse me?" He carefully stood and stepped over the bench, walking out of the Great Hall with his head held high.

Harry watched his friend walk away and felt his heart break as he saw the redhead's hands shake as they pushed the doors open. He shot his gaze across the Hall and green eyes met silver. Draco nodded, knowing what Harry was asking.

*

Ron skipped his classes that day. Even though the professors all knew he wasn't really sick, no one pushed his decision to take the day off. Ron and Hermione had been practically a single entity since fifth year. They spent every waking second together cuddling, snogging, holding hands or just drinking in each other's presence. For about 2 months, their happiness had only been dimmed by the worry that Harry was feeling left out of their previous equal friendship. Then came the news that blindsided them both.

Harry and Draco Malfoy began dating. It took the whole school by surprise. Lucius came by ranting and raving one morning at breakfast and Draco had calmly told him to sod off. He loved Harry Potter and he'd made his choice. He'd picked his 'side. No one could say they didn't understand what just happened, but since no mention of Death Eaters or Voldemort came to pass, Lucius was free to go. And so he did, disowning Draco on the spot. It was a rough few days, sorting out who was still willing to be friends with Draco and who wanted to spy on him to turn him and Harry over to Voldemort. But, eventually the list narrowed and now Draco felt as safe as before in the dungeons, knowing where he stood.

Of course the fact that Snape, as Draco's godfather, took the boy in didn't hurt at all either. No Slytherin wanted to be on the bad side of Severus Snape. When Ron and Hermione realized that Draco was serious, they slowly began to let him in. He still wasn't the best of friends with either of them, but two years of 'Draco this' and 'Draco that' from Harry had desensitized them to the point that they could hold a conversation with him even without Harry in the room.

So, they ruled....the two royal couples: Harry and Draco, The Least Likely To Ever Get Together and Ron and Hermione, The Least Likely To Ever Break Up. But they did, didn't they? It was over and Ron was left feeling like the better part of his chest was torn out. He moped in his room for most of the day, venturing down to the kitchen to beg a private dinner off of Dobby.

When the rest of his mates came up to the common room, he decided to find somewhere else to be. As he walked through the clusters of Gryffindors, he spotted Hermione and Ginny snogging on the couch, sitting in the very spot where he'd first kissed Hermione. Silence fell as he stopped, unwillingly staring for a moment. The girls were so caught up in the moment that they didn't even notice the lack of commotion around them.

Ron smiled sadly, pleased that they were obviously so happy together, yet wishing he could say the same. He ducked his head and left through the portrait hole, heading for the one place that gave him peace.

 

*

Ron walked the Quidditch pitch in the dark. No moon shone to illuminate the tear tracks on his cheeks. No one bothered him, as anyone who might want to sympathize with him knew where he'd gone and why he'd left. He made endless circles of the pitch and finally plunked himself on the very edge of the grass nearest the forest.

~Perhaps I'll luck out and something horrible will come sneaking up to eat me.~ he chuckled in his head. And then he heard feet disturbing the grass, moving toward him...and it wasn't so funny anymore. He'd just reached into his pocket for his wand when Harry and Draco appeared in a swish of fabric. Ron clasped his hand to his chest and surged to his feet.

"Bloody hell, Harry! You scared the piss out of me!" he snapped.

Harry blushed. Ron could tell from the way he hung his head, even though he couldn't see the color change in the dark. "Sorry, Ron." He said embarrassed. "We just wanted to see how you were doing. And I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry you're hurting."

Ron rolled his eyes. He should have known better than to expect Harry to take a subtle hint like his disappearance all day, his refusal to talk and his hasty exit from the dorms. "Thanks Harry." He smiled anyway. "I'm fine. Or I will be eventually. They...they look very happy together. Really, that's what matters."

He could feel the lump in his throat again. ~You will not cry in front of Draco Malfoy.~ He told himself sternly. Then Draco did something totally unexpected.

"I'm sorry too, Ron." He nodded.

Ron let anger overtake him, purging the sorrow. "Just because you're fucking my best friend, Malfoy, doesn't mean you have to pretend to give a damn!" He snarled. Draco actually looked hurt.

"I'm not trying to garner points with Harry by empathizing with you, Ron."

"Okay, well the very idea that you might feel sorry for me disgusts me, Malfoy." Ron returned.

"I said empathy, Ron. Not sympathy." Draco shook his head.

"Whatever." Ron had the feeling he was rapidly losing ground and that was definitely not an option. If he wasn't angry, he'd go back to hurt. And then the tears would come and then he was right back where he started.

Draco shrugged. "You can believe what you like. But I don't feel sorry for you. I don't pity you. I know what it feels like to have your heart hurt, your pride destroyed. I know what it's like to have your secrets spilled in front of people who can't possibly understand what you're feeling."

Ron began to shake with the effort of trying to hang on to his anger. Harry moved to his side placing a companiable arm around his shoulder. Draco stayed in front of him, silver eyes deep with things a Malfoy should never say to a Weasley.

"We don't want to add to your hurt, Ron. We want to take it away." Harry squeezed his shoulder.

Ron vaguely noted the pressure, his eyes locked on Draco?s in front of him. The blonde had a strange look on his face, part sadness, part longing...very disconcerting. "The silly bint doesn't even realize what she gave up," Draco whispered.

Ron blinked rapidly. "Wh-what are you on about?"

"No one in their right mind would give you up, Ron." Harry added.

Ron mentally shook himself. "Well, that's nice to say and all, but-"

"Did you know I have had a crush on you since first year, Ron?" Ron's head shot around and he stared wildly at Harry. "But we were kids and I was confused. I finally figured it out the summer after fourth year. You know...the thing you'll miss the most'''?" Harry grinned ruefully. "But by then, you were so into Hermione that I never even considered you'd be interested in me."

Ron snorted, his only recourse to the bewildered warm feeling he was getting in his stomach. "And what? You gave up on me and went into Draco's arms?"

Harry chuckled and moved in to stand behind Ron, staying very close. "No, I fell in love with Draco all on his own merits." Ron couldn't see Harry's face anymore, but his tone was gentle and loving. He could, however, see Draco's face. And the tender look threw him. "I love Draco because he is my antithesis. He's dark where I'm light. He's ice where I'm fire. We live to challenge each other. Draco is my passion, Ron."

He stepped into Ron, causing him to squeak and widen his eyes, his whole being focused on the feeling of Harry's body pressed to his own. "But you, Ron...you are my peace. I love you because you are my steadfast friend...because you ground me. When I'm hurt or confused or anxious, I go to you for comfort. For peace. And you give it to me with just your presence."

Draco smiled and brought Ron's attention back to him. "You can give him what I can't, Ron. What I don't even know how to give. I envy him that. I envy him you."

Ron looked confused beyond all belief. "If he loves you, how can he say he loves me?"

Draco laughed. "The Boy Who Lived has more than enough love to share. He loves us both equally and can still manage to make you feel like you're the only person in the world for him."

Ron sucked in a deep breath. "What exactly is going on here?"

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. Ron squeaked again and tensed. "We're seducing you, prat."

"We..." Ron didn't think his voice could even get up into that range. "As in both of you? At the same time? Together?"

Draco nodded. "I know you don't like me, Ron. And so I'll make you a promise that I won't touch you in any way without your permission." Harry nuzzled Ron's neck and snickered.

"I, on the other hand, make no such promises."

Ron yipped and Draco grinned at him. "You know what I've always wanted to do to him, Harry?" Harry hmmm'd, still nuzzling Ron's neck. "I've always wanted to run my fingers through those red locks. I've imagined what they'd feel like against my skin. That they'd be like living flame, warming me as they slid through my fingers." Ron stared transfixed at Draco who looked heavy lidded and languorous. "Can I touch your hair, Ron?" He lifted his fingers and flexed them unconsciously.

Ron blinked stupidly. "Uh....yeah, I g-guess so." He returned in a whisper. Draco stepped closer and slid his fingers into the red mass. He smiled softly and closed his eyes. Gently, he ran the strands through his fingers. Slowly, Ron's eyes fell closed.

"Well, Dray?" Harry lifted his head and smiled. Ron?s eyes snapped open. He gazed in wonder at the rapturous look on Draco Malfoy's face as he willingly touched him...a Weasley.

"Oh, Harry," Draco breathed. "It's like silk. Like warm silk." He opened his eyes and smiled at Ron. "Thank you." He reluctantly withdrew his fingers, his smile turning sad as the last strand fell from his grasp.

Ron ducked his head shyly and shrugged. "You...you don't have to stop. If you don't want to." He whispered almost inaudibly.

Draco's face lit up and he returned his fingers, rubbing Ron's scalp as he played with his hair.

"You know what I've always wanted to do to him?" Harry asked, his breath skittering across Ron's neck, making him shiver.

"Hmm?" Draco sighed.

"I've seen him practically naked a million times. Every time, I've tried to pretend it wasn't a big deal, so I wouldn't freak him out. But I always wondered if his skin is as soft as it looks."

Draco smiled and dragged his hands down Ron?s neck to the first button on his shirt. "May I?"

Ron took a shuddering breath and nodded. Draco slowly undid each button, pushing the shirt from his shoulders to pool on the grass. Harry brought his hands up and ran them over Ron's bared skin. He sighed into the redhead?s neck again, causing Ron to shiver once again.

"Well, Harry?" Draco asked. Harry smiled and tucked his chin over Ron's shoulder. "Indescribable."

Ron cracked a smile at the pouty look that stole over Draco's face. "Fine," the blonde sulked. "I'll just see for myself." He glanced up at Ron through his lashes. "Can I?"

Ron caught his breath at how angelically wicked Draco looked. He could easily see how Harry could have fallen for him.

"Yes, please." He whispered. Harry raised an eyebrow and grinned. Draco placed his hands on Ron's waist and ran his palms from his trouser waistband up to his shoulders and down his arms. He took a small side trip up Harry's arms where they rested on Ron's stomach. Slowly, he brought his hands back over and lightly scratched his nails over Ron's nipples.

Ron's body jerked and he gave a tiny moan echoed by Harry as the motion caused Ron's ass to grind into him.

Draco grinned wickedly. "So soft. So smooth. So sensitive." He whispered. "Do you taste as good as you feel, Ron?" Harry reached down, grasping Ron's hips and pulled him snug against the bulge in his trousers. He ran his tongue up Ron's neck from his shoulder to his ear. Ron moaned faintly and stared at Draco, watching silvery eyes fill with want.

Harry suckled on Ron's earlobe and nodded. "He tastes divine." Draco wet dry lips with a pink tongue and let his eyes take in Ron's heaving chest.

"Why?" Ron begged, his voice thin and reedy.

"Why what?" Draco asked. "Why is Harry seducing you? Why am I? Why can people say this is wrong when it feels so good? Why do you find it so hard to say no?"

Ron nearly cried. "Yes."

Draco ran his hand back up Ron?s chest and cupped his cheek. "Harry loves you." He whispered. "I knew that coming into this relationship. I knew I'd have to share him with you in spirit if not in body. It bothered me at first, wondering when he closed his eyes if he saw you. Wondering if he was imagining you when I pushed inside of him."

Draco smiled as Ron's eyes dilated. "But we talked. A lot. And Harry has proven to me over and over again that he loves me. That I'm not a substitute. And he's shown me that loving more than one person doesn't diminish how strong the love is for either. The heart grows to fit the love."

"But why you?" Ron asked quietly.

Draco shrugged. "I hated you with a passion, Weasley. I could only see you through my father's eyes. I saw a raggedy, poor nobody; one more in a line of nobodies that never seemed to end. I couldn't understand why Harry was so bloody loyal to someone like you. Then, as we became closer, we started that talking I mentioned. And I stopped seeing you through my father's eyes, and started seeing you through Harry's."

Draco sighed. "I see a brave, loyal, trustworthy friend. I see someone who is surrounded by love...a loving family, and loving friends. So much love that it wells out of you. Enough to befriend a lonely and scared boy on a train ride and protect him from hurt. I see a gorgeous boy who's just been hurt beyond belief, and needs someone to show him just how special he is...how loved he still is. Harry loves you so bloody much, Ron. And through his eyes, I learned to love you too."

He wiped away a tear he didn't think Ron even knew he shed. Harry hugged his best friend close and continued. "As for the rest of it...I don't bloody well care who thinks this is wrong. I love you and Draco, not them. So, their opinions don't matter a tinker's damn to me. And, Ron?only you can say why you find it so hard to say no." He chided gently.

"I-its hard to say no...because I d-don't want to say no." He croaked, closing his eyes against what he just admitted.

"Then don't say anything." Draco whispered lowering his mouth to Ron's collarbone. He suckled gently, his eyes locked with Harry's as the other boy nibbled at Ron's nape. Together, they explored every inch of Ron's torso. Draco, his chest and Harry, his back. Between the kisses, the licks and the tiny love bite, Ron was softly whimpering. He parted his mouth to drag a huge gasp of air into his lungs and felt the other two change places.

As he glanced at Harry, green eyes captured him and he let his eyes flutter closed again as Harry gently explored the fullness of his lips. He delved in to taste Ron's sweetness, to wrap his tongue around Ron's. Distracted, Ron didn't even notice as Draco carefully unbuttoned his trousers, letting their weight carry them to the ground and leaving Ron clad only in his boxers.

Draco then reached forward and divested Harry of his shirt, allowing his lover to press warmed, golden skin against Ron's pale creamy chest. He carefully slid his hands between the two boys and performed the same trick on Harry's trousers. Harry showed his thanks by pulling away from Ron for a brief moment and stealing a deep kiss from Draco.

Draco eased back regretfully, and allowed Harry to return to Ron. When Harry revisited Ron's mouth, the other boy's eyes shot open. Harry moved back and smiled. "What's wrong, love?"

"You taste different." Ron breathed.

Harry chuckled. "I just kissed Draco."

Ron blushed. "You taste of chocolate and lemon drops. He tastes of...cinnamon and spices."

Draco leaned forward and nuzzled Ron's cheek. "Sorry, Ron. I didn't mean to intrude." Ron turned slowly in Draco's arms, leaning back against Harry in a bid to reassure his friend. Harry just stepped in and snugged his arms around Ron's waist again.

"You didn't intrude. Can...can I taste you, too?" Draco grinned and took possession of Ron's mouth. Velvety tongues slid past each other, sometimes in Draco's mouth, sometimes in Ron's. Harry sighed in happiness at the vision his lover and his best friend made.

~Like sunrise and morning.~ He thought. Harry carefully tugged Ron's boxers from his hips and with Draco supporting the redhead, managed to ease them off of his feet. He shimmied out of his own boxers and returned to his perusal of Ron's back, drifting now to ghost over his ass. Ron pulled away from Draco with a startled whimper and looked back at Harry.

"Harry smiled. How far do you want to go, Ron?" He whispered

He watched his best friend gulp. "I-I don't know. But I trust you, Harry. So...d-do what you think is b-best."

Harry leaned forward, his heart swelling with love and pride. "I trust you too Ron. And I know if I do something that scares you, or hurts you...you'll tell me." Ron nodded and Draco slid his hands up to cup Ron's cheeks and turn his face back for more kissing.

Harry palmed the tube of slick that he'd stashed in his robes and stood back up. Squeezing a bit out onto his finger, he gently eased Ron's legs apart with his foot. He ran an unlubed finger up Ron's crevice and felt the boy shiver against Draco. With a tender touch, he smeared the slick over Ron's virgin opening and eased the digit inside.

Ron tensed and cried out into Draco's mouth. The blonde reached between them and ran a finger down Ron's length. This time, the cry was for an entirely different reason. Draco and Harry worked in tandem. Draco stroking Ron's cock, cupping his sac, teasing his perineum and generally putting the boy on the edge of bliss while Harry continued to breech his opening with first one finger, then two...finally, his passage was relaxed enough that Harry felt he could continue.

He thrust his fingers back in and crooked them, searching...Ron went board stiff, clamping down on Harry's fingers until he thought they might break. He threw his head back and howled. Draco slid his arms around the younger boy, barely catching him as his knees dropped out from under him.

"Is that okay, Ron?" Harry asked with a smile.

"B-bloody hell, Harry...wh-what was that?"

Harry chuckled. "Just a little trick Draco showed me."

Ron gazed up at the blond with something approaching reverence. "You're bloody brilliant, mate." He whispered.

Draco laughed and kissed Ron on the nose. "It gets better," he said with a smirk. "Wanna see?"

Ron's head nodded fiercely. Harry briefly kissed the nape of his friend's neck before pulling his fingers from their warm vise. Ron whimpered in loss, but felt something larger pushing at his opening a moment later. Nervous, but determined, he tried to relax. Harry pressed forward slowly and long seconds later, was fully sheathed in the other boy.

As Harry thrust home, Draco reached between them again and took hold of Ron's erection. He pumped it in rhythm with Harry's thrusts. Ron felt lightheaded, amazingly full, warm, loved. He gave himself up to the sensation of being worshipped by the light and dark young men surrounding him. He let his head fall back onto Harry's shoulder and placed his right arm over Harry's as it circled his waist.

He locked eyes with Draco, drowning in the silvery depths and snaked his other arm up around Draco's neck. Trapped in perfect safety between his best friend and his worst enemy, he found release. His eye's fluttered closed as the sensations rocked through him. He was vaguely aware of Draco's voice telling him he was beautiful and Harry murmuring "I love you" as he reached his release as well.

He let Draco hold him up for a moment, and then realized that Harry was slumped against his own back and that Draco was trying to hold them all up. He slid to his knees and the other two followed him, all three clutching at each other.

After he caught his breath, Harry kissed Ron's neck again and smiled over his shoulder at Draco. "You ready for yours now love?"

Ron looked shamefaced. "Oh, you didn't...you weren't?"

Draco grinned and kissed Ron again, silencing him. "It's okay, Ron. I loved watching you and Harry. You're like...sunset and night." Draco didn't understand why Harry looked so bewildered, but when his lover shook his head, he knew it could wait until later.

"How do you want it, Dray?" Harry purred, running a finger down Draco's chest, catching a nipple. At Draco's catch of breath Ron shifted and ducked his head

"C-could I try something?" He mumbled.

"Like what?" Harry perked up.

"Just something I...I like...and thought that he might?" He trailed off, looking mortified.

Draco placed a finger under his chin and tilted it up. "You can do anything you like to me, mate. You can try anything you want and feel comfortable in knowing that whatever it is, I won't think badly of you for it."

Ron looked back hopefully. "Really?"

Harry nodded, his chin digging in slightly to Ron's shoulder. "Draco is amazing. I've never found anything he wasn't willing to try, or teach me. And he's patient and just as concerned that you enjoy yourself as getting himself off." He smiled at his lover. "Interestingly enough, he's like that in everything. I really cut my nose off to spite my face spending all those years hating him when I could have been his friend, could have been loving and being loved by him."

Ron smiled beatifically and leaned forward to instigate his first kiss of the night. It was slightly clumsy, and close-mouthed, but its intensity caused tears to come to Draco's eyes. "Thank you for loving him." Ron whispered. "For taking care of him."

Draco touched their foreheads together; "It wasn't a chore at all, Ron. He opened my eyes. He opened my heart. He showed me how much easier it is to love that it is to hate. Now...enough with the mush," he said, blinking rapidly. "You're making me misty and you know Malfoys don't get misty."

Harry rolled his eyes and Ron snickered.

"So, you'll really let me...?"

Draco nodded. "Tell me where you want me." Ron bit his lip and looked around on the ground. He pulled his cloak over and pointed at the head. Harry, sit there. Draco, on your back, head in Harry's lap." Smiling, they complied wordlessly.

Ron took a deep breath and pulled Draco's boxers over his hips. He stared, transfixed for a moment, at the flushed length lying against Draco's stomach. Then he settled himself between Draco's legs and looked up at Harry. "I don't have the slightest clue what I'm doing, Harry." He sounded slightly desperate.

Harry smiled and kissed Draco on the forehead. "Don't worry, there's really not much that you can do wrong. Just remember to be easy with the teeth and don't be afraid to hold his hips down, he gets...rambunctious when he's excited and is likely to gag you. "

Draco looked up miffed, but then nodded reluctantly. "He's right, I do. And if you get nervous, he can tell you what I like. But I think you'll do just fine, mate." Ron took a deep breath and leaned in. His breath ghosted over Draco's erection, causing it to jump. Ron smiled at the reaction and flicked his tongue out to taste the slick fluid dripping from the tip.

Draco's breath hissed between his teeth and Ron glanced up to see his heavy lidded eyes watching him. Harry reached down to play with Draco's nipples and winked at Ron. Feeling more confident, Ron began nibbling at the fleshy length in front of him. He mouthed it from the base to the tip and then licked it back down. He cupped one hand around Draco's balls and opening his throat wide, took the blonde into him all the way down to his curly blonde hairs.

Draco yowled and Harry reached down to help Ron hold Draco's hips. Ron knew what felt good from his own experience and used that in conjunction with the direction he got from Draco's moans and hip thrusts. He looked up, mid suck as something cool touched his arm. Harry had passed the lube to him.

His eyes widened and Harry nodded encouragingly. "It's okay, he whispered. He loves it. Put some on your fingers and, one at a time, push them gently into him." Draco moaned again at the picture Harry's words conjured up for him. Ron hesitantly squeezed out a line, and tossed the tube down next to him before resuming his work on Draco's cock.

Carefully, maybe too carefully as Draco began thrusting against his fingers, he entered the warm velvety tunnel of Harry's lover. Now his lover, he thought in amazement. "Now, crook your fingers up." Harry continued. "You'll feel a little nub of flesh." Ron hesitantly tried it. Draco jerked under him and let out a keening noise that scared Ron. He looked up at Harry, eyes wide.

"Nonononono!" Draco chanted, desperately. "Don't stop, please, Ron...god don't stop!" Harry just smiled and Ron went back to sucking, kneading and finger curling. Soon Draco's breath was coming in short gasps.

"If you don't want to taste it," Harry murmured, "Just pull away when he starts yelling yesyesyes." Ron nodded, even though he had no intention of doing so.

Draco's moans coalesced into words, "God Ron, oh, fuck...oh yes...please...please. Yes, oh yes...yesyesyesyesyes!" Ron clamped down and let Draco thrust deep into his throat, sucking gently to clean him up. When his hips hit the ground again, he pulled his mouth free and licked the droplet that clung to his lip. He looked up to see Draco and Harry staring at him.

"What?" he said self-consciously. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," said Harry. "I just thought you'd want to...well, that you wouldn't want it in your mouth, much less swallow it."

Ron turned red and hung his head. He shrugged. "It seemed rude not to." Draco snorted, trying to cover a laugh. Harry glared at him and he stopped. Ron just sighed. "It seems like if you just pull away at the end, that you were just humoring your partner. That you were just waiting for him to get finished. It kind of takes away from the beauty of the act." He flushed a brighter red. "Christ, I'm an idiot, aren't I?"

Draco reached out a hand. "No, love. You are making perfect sense. And I agree totally."

Harry nodded. "Me too."

"Um...so now what happens?" Ron asked shyly.

Draco rubbed his hands together. "Now for the very best part." He grinned wickedly. "The cuddling!"

Ron raised an eyebrow. "Cuddling? Draco Malfoy cuddles?"

Harry laughed at Draco?s hurt expression. "Actually, Draco Malfoy cuddles very well. And Draco Malfoy has a room all to himself, with a bathroom, and a huge bed."

Ron smiled uncertainly. "Cool.

Draco sat up and gently kissed him. "Would you do us the honor of joining us for a cuddle?" He asked softly. "Cause I really don't want this night to end yet."

Ron looked at them both in amazement. His best friend. Now his lover. And in love with him. His worst enemy. Also, now his lover. And from the sounds of it, falling in love with him also. Did he really want to get into this? This bizarre triangle? How would he fit into their world? Did he even want to? Was this just a one-time thing to get him over Hermione? Did he really want to try for a relationship with these two?

As he took in their earnest expressions and remembered how gently they held him, how sweetly they loved him, he made his decision. "I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I don't know if you'll get tired of me, or if I'll come between you two." He said haltingly. "I don't want to. I don't want to ruin what you two have. But at the same time, I can't believe how desperately I want it too. How much I want to be a part of it. So, if you'll have me...for tonight, for this year..for however long you want me..I'm yours."

Harry and Draco exchanged smiles and reached out to pull their lover to them. Under the night sky, beneath a cloak of invisibility, three young men made their way into their future.

END