Fandom: Harry Potter

Title: The Horror of Wealth and the Joy of Love

by Zelgadis Greywood

zelgadisgreywood@chez-vrolet.net

Disclaimer: HP is property of JKR

Pairings: Non-con: Pettigrew/Draco, Lucius/Draco, Dementor/Draco, Voldemort/Draco Con: Harry/Draco, eventually

Warnings: contains non-con urine drinking, rape, and psychological abuse.

Summary: If Dumbledore knew what went on at the Malfoy Manor, he'd never let Draco go home.



The Horror of Wealth and the Joy of Love
by Zelgadis Greywood


-Chapter One: Hidden Horror-

Draco's usual look of smugness vanished the moment he got into his father's carriage.

Lucius was sitting there alongside Peter Pettigrew, a man whose ugliness went right down to his very bone marrow.

Pettigrew was squirming and kept eyeing Lucius, pleadingly.

"You don't need a bloody invitation." Lucius snapped.

Pettigrew grabbed Draco by the hair with one hand, while his other hand opened his robes and pulled out his flaccid penis.

This was not Draco's first experience with being used in so disgusting a manner, and the blond Slytherin's mouth opened to automatically take in the ugly man's wilted member.

The minute Draco's lips curled around the base of his manhood, Pettigrew sent a stream of urine into his mouth.

Draco swallowed it, not caring to be beaten as he had the first time when he'd spat it out. Then, he lay on the floor as if he had been poisoned.

The carriage reached the Malfoy Manor and Lucius led his son to his room.

"Keep still," the older Malfoy ordered as he climbed on top of Draco, pushing his face down into the pillow.

It wasn't the first time. Lucius had claimed that the night before the boy had first gone to Hogwarts.

Draco had been smaller then, and Lucius had been pleased at how his body shook and his limbs were tossed about so that he resembled not so much a boy as a rag-doll in the mouth of a Great Dane.

He smiled fondly at the memory as fresh seed spilled into his son and stood up.

Draco lay there as his body, his stomach, and the room seemed to wamble independently of each other until his he unconsciousness dragged him mercifully down into blackness.

Lucius left the room and went into the kitchen.

"Isn't Draco joining us?" Narcissa asked.

"Not tonight." Lucius told his wife. "He says he's too sleepy."

"All right." Narcissa frowned. "But I want him to have breakfast with me. I hardly get to see him."

Draco woke with his face shoved into the pillow as a weight too great for the shape that lay upon him held him down.

The despair that had begun on the day he'd first been taken so violently by Lucius began anew at the first thrust of a Dementor's clammy and rotting flesh.

Each movement pushed him deeper into the center of his own private planet-sized snowball of pain.

And now the coldest of that snow was inside him. His body shivered as coldness claimed him and dominated his world.

Lucius unlocked the door of his son's room. The too-quietness felt as wrong as it sounded as he walked over to the bed with Voldemort at his side and moved to take Draco into his arms.

"He's like ice." he wailed. "The Dementors have killed him.

"Shh," Voldemort kissed Lucius as he slipped into Draco. "He'll be fine."

Voldemort thrust, unmindful of how much blood was now running down Draco's thighs. He kept moving heedless of the look of horror on Lucius face. Finally he held still, his erection quivering inside of Draco.

Lucius watched as more blood flowed from his son, now mingled with their master's seed.

Draco didn't know how long he'd been lying in the icy core of that snow planet. But the snake man had come to him there, promising warmth and safety with his lying eyes even as his father found comfort within his mouth.

And there was the warmth of the man's seed and his own blood as they mingled and ran out of him as he swallowed the seed that flowed from Lucius until he realized the price he must pay for this false salvation.




-Chapter Two: Horror Revealed-

Harry leapt out of his bed, staring at it as though it were the most disgusting place in the world. Having Voldemort in his head was bad enough. But he would rather have been listening anything the Dementors might have to offer than be privy to the Dark Lord's sex life.

"So, he does fuck Draco." he thought. But then he thought about what he had actually seen.

The room had been bare save for the bed. There were no indications of clothes. Worst of all, Draco's only response to any of it was the gentle suckling movements of his lips around his father's shaft.

Picking up a phone, he dialed 999 without a moment's hesitation.

"May I help you?" The voice was familiar somehow, but that didn't matter as he realized how profoundly stupid he'd just been.

"Harry?"

Then Harry realized who it was. "Mrs. Weasley," he said. "Voldemort was just at the Malfoys. He and Lucius assaulted Draco. I saw them. I saw them rape him." He hung up in embarrassment realizing this was not something a man mentioned to a lady.

"I can't believe I said that to her." He said as he banged his head against the wall.





-Chapter Three: The Joy of Family Love-

"Hermione," Mr. Granger called up to his daughter. "Please come into the kitchen. There is something we need to speak to you about."

Hermione put her books aside and hurried into the kitchen.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Hermione," her father said as her mother brought coffee over to him, "your friend Ron's mother called a few minutes ago. She's working with our emergency services and was rather distressed about a call made to her by Harry Potter."

"Is Harry okay?" Hermione asked.

"He's fine." Her mother assured her. "Apparently he witnessed an ... attack... on another wizard. The wizard police, what do you call them again?"

"Aurors." Hermione supplied.

"Aurors. Thank you." Her mother resumed. "The Aurors discovered that the victim was being kept in the home as an object to be used, rather than a wizard or a human being. In fact, he was almost dead. I was so horrified that any boy could be treated this way."

"Your mother asked to adopt the boy before Mrs. Weasley got to the end of what she was saying.

Hermione's brows went up.

"So, when does my new brother arrive?"

The doorbell rang. Hermione ran to get it, eager to see who her new brother might be.

Molly and Arthur stood there. Arthur was looking eager to get inside. Molly was standing there with Draco Malfoy sound asleep in her arms.

"Mother!" Hermione called.

Mrs. Granger showed Mrs. Weasley to the room she had prepared for Draco while Hermione wrote a letter to Harry.

Dear Harry,
I hope all is going well at your Aunt and Uncle's house. I'll trade your your old cousin for my new brother.
What is the name of Merlin was Mom thinking?
Hermione


She sent the letter out, then went into the kitchen to help her mother with dinner.

"Thank you, Hermione." Mrs. Granger told her daughter. "Can I ask you something?"

"You want to borrow some galleons to ship Draco off to Timbuktu?" Hermione asked, fishing through her pockets.

"No," her mother laughed. "But what type of wizard is my son."

"A complete jerk." Hermione replied. "He hates muggles."

"Why?" Mrs. Granger asked. She doubted Draco would accept her as his mother, but she would at least make the effort of understanding him.

"Why don't you ask him," Hermione indicated Draco, who was standing nonplussed in the entrance to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, mudblood?" He asked.

Mrs. Granger did not lose her temper. "Draco, I am willing to make some concessions as you came to us from a very abusive situation. However, Hermione has told us what that word mean and I will not tolerate racist comments from my son."

"I'm not your son." Draco pointed out.

"Yes, you are." Mrs. Granger told him. "You were removed from your previous home after Harry Potter witnessed you being raped by your father and that Voldemort jerk."

"I wasn't being raped." Draco told her. "Its a father's right to use what he created for whatever reason he wishes."

"That bastard," Mrs. Granger cursed. "How dare he?"

"My father," Draco began.

"Your ex-father is in Azkaban for sexually abusing you." Hermione pointed out.

"Look, just because your father doesn't love you enough to touch you..."

"My father does touch me." Hermione told Draco. "He just doesn't rape or molest me."

"Neither did mine." Draco insisted.

Hermione realized that Draco would never believe her. The question was, who would he believe?




-Chapter Four: Accepting Joy-

Mrs. Granger hadn't expected her adoption of Draco to be an easy thing. The years of abuse he'd endured had been handed to him wrapped in false claims of parental love and paternal demands.

To make matters worse, Lucius had spent Draco's entire life training him to hate people like her. Keeping him from the people who could free him from the abuse he didn't understand that he was suffering.

Mrs. Weasley had asked for her help, though. And how Draco felt about her kind was, she thought, beside the point.

"Well, its time for supper. Draco, if you'd give me a hand."

"Do I look like a House Elf to you?"

"No," Hermione told him. "House Elves are better looking."

"Look who's talking," Draco shot back. "The last time you saw your shadow, we had six more weeks of winter."

"I fixed that problem the day you turned me into the Walrus From Hell." Hermione pointed out.

Mrs. Granger smiled.

"What the hell are you smiling at?" Draco asked.

"You two." Mrs. Granger replied. "Draco just got here an hour ago, and you're already acting like brother and sister."

"No we are not!" Draco and Hermione shouted in unison.

The doorbell rang and they heard the voice of Mr. Granger speaking with a voice they recognized as Snape.

Ten minutes later all four Grangers and Snape were seated at the table.

"So, Draco," Snape asked, "how are you getting on with your new family."

"Why do I need a new family. There was nothing wrong with the old one." Draco started eating. Clearly he thought the matter was over.

"I think," said Snape, "that something is very wrong with a father who keeps his son locked up and naked in his room just so he can stick it up his arse whenever he wants to."

"My father loves me." Draco argued.

"Fathers who love their children don't hurt them." Hermione pointed out.

"And how would you know?" Draco asked. "Your father's a dentist."

"Dental discomfort has nothing to do with it." Snape cut in. "Draco, I thought you be having trouble accepting the truth. That's why I came here. Now, would I lie or mislead you?"

"No." Draco admitted.

"So you'd believe what I tell you?" Snape asked.

"Yes." Draco decided.

Snape looked him in the eye. "Your father raped you."

Draco fell silent. He didn't want to believe it. Didn't want to accept that Lucius Malfoy had been anything other than a good father. Lovemaking. That's all it was. And he'd learned that lovemaking was how people showed affection. So his father did love him. But Snape never lied to him. And Snape had said than Lucius had raped him.

Snape must have lied. Why would Lucius rape him. There was no reason for him do anything as cruel as that.

There was also no reason for Snape to lie.

"No," he shook his head. Memories of each moment under his father's thrusting body came back to him. This time, Snape's words "Your father raped you." echoed in his mind, changing how he saw the events.

Mrs. Granger saw that Draco was biting his lower lip, which was trembling. She knew he was finally accepting the truth. She moved to his side, to be there when the tears finally came.

She held him when he could no longer hold them back. Stroked his hair and rocked him until his tears were replaced by soft snoring.

Mr. Granger carried him into the bedroom and put a pair of clean pajamas on him. Although he prided himself on being a real man, the injuries he saw on the young Slytherin's body brought angry tears to his eyes.

Mrs. Granger pulled back the blankets and put her new son to bed. Kissing his forehead, as she adjusted the bedclothes, she bade him good night.

Snape and Hermione looked around as Hermione's and Draco's parents returned.

"Sound asleep." Mrs. Granger told them as she sat down and resumed eating.

"I don't ever want to hear that boy's ex-father mentioned in this house." Mr. Granger told them all. "Not ever."

It was a request he didn't need to make.

-Chapter Five: A Family of Friends

Mrs. Weasley fussed over her sons as she led them into Flourish and Blotts to get their new books.

"Mrs. Granger," she waved to Hermione's mother and her family. "How are your children?"

Ron, who had not been told about Draco, looked confused.

"They're both well." Mrs. Granger replied as Draco approached.

Ron drew his wand.

"Mom," Draco asked, looking up at Mrs. Granger, "would it be okay if I got a pet?"

"Tell you what, you and Hermione take Crookshanks over to the pet store and see if there's a pet all three of you agree on."

Draco nodded, then called over to Hermione. "Hey, Sis! Come on! You and 'Shanks can help me pick out a pet!"

Ron watched Hermione and Draco head over to the pet shop with the cat with a confused expression on his face.

"He's come to grips a bit fast, hasn't he?" he heard his mother ask.

"If Snape hadn't come that first night, I doubt he would have accepted it, even now." Mrs. Granger admitted. "What about his mother?"

"St. Mungo's." Mr. Weasley told them. "When she learned the truth, she went insane."

"Would someone explain to me just what the hell is going on?" Ron asked. "Why is Draco Malfoy..."

"Draco Granger." Mrs. Granger corrected him.

"Whatever," Ron grumbled. "Why is Draco ask..." he blinked. "Draco Granger?"

"We adopted him at the beginning of the summer." Mr. Granger explained. "At your mother's request."

"Mom?" Ron asked.

"The last thing Draco needed, Ron, was you getting on his case. I know how vindictive you can be. So, I didn't tell you."

"I don't want Draco as a brother-in-law!" Ron cried out, not realizing at first what he had effectively told the shop's current patrons. When he did realize what he said, his face turned to the same shade of red as his hair and he ran out of the store.

He collapsed onto a bench and sat there, turning things over in his head. "Oh, man." He groaned.

"What's wrong, Ron?"

Ron looked up and saw Hagrid standing over him. "It's too embarrassing."

"I got outed as a half-giant." Hagrid reminded him. "Whatever you're dealing with, it can't be that bad. Can it?"

"I guess not," Ron smiled for a moment, then frowned again. "I'm in love with Hermione."

"Everyone knows that already." Hagrid told him.

"And when do I finally figure it out?" Ron put his face in his hands and pouted it the direction of the pet shop. "A few weeks after her mother adopted Draco Malfoy."

Draco Granger came out of the petshop with Hermione. He was carrying a small bundle of golden fur which Crookshanks was licking at happily as though the cat had found a good friend. Nine bushy tails wagged happily. A paw batted playfully at Crookshanks' nose, pinned it, and the nine-tailed pup took playful revenge by licking the cat's nose.

"Blimey, Draco," Hagrid said, "that's a kitsune that is. They're very expensive."

"I've always wanted one," Draco admitted. "But I wasn't allowed to as a Malfoy."

"So, what's her name?" Hagrid asked, having noticed the gender when she'd rolled over to get her tummy rubbed.

"Vasilisa." Draco replied. "It's from a muggle story I read over the summer."

-Chapter Six: Try, Try Again

Harry Potter had seen many weird things during his years at Hogwarts. Still, seeing his rival chatting with his dearest friends did throw him a bit.

"Hermione?" he asked, joining them."

"Oh, Harry," Hermione said, determined to let her little brother (she had discovered his birthday was a few months after hers) have a new chance at befriending Harry) this is my brother, Draco Granger."

"That explains your letter." Harry realized. "I'm sorry I didn't write back. Things got a bit busy. Dudley got arrested. Uncle Vernon told the police that I did it and that I attended St. Brutus's like he told everyone else. So Dudley got off and I got into trouble. But then they called the head of the center to testify and guess what?"

"What?" Draco asked, scritching Vasilisa behind the ears.

"It was Snape." Harry told them.

"This year's turning out to be full of surprises." Draco observed.

"And school hasn't even started yet." Hermione agreed.

"Is everyone ready?" Mrs. Weasley called to them all. "Time to catch the train."

"I'll see you all at school." Hagrid promised as they were hurried off.

"You too, Hagrid." Draco called back, cheerfully.

"Hey, Ron," Draco asked as they headed to the entrance to Diagon Alley. "How are we getting to the train? I mean I know I was wrong about your family and that they're nice, but nice doesn't pay the bills."

Ron smiled as the group stopped in front of a small blue and white microbus with a rather elegant triple-W logo on the side.

"Uh oh." Harry muttered.

"Ron," Hermione asked, pointing to the logo. "That doesn't mean what I think it does. Does it?"

Ron nodded. "This car is a prototype from the new automotive line at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes."

To Harry's surprise, the car didn't seem to have anything unusual about it.

"It runs on the magical energy normally put out every day by wizards." Fred explained from the driver's seat "The same forces that caused you to crash Dad' car in your second year would make this baby's motor purr like a kitten."

"And it has a few surprises." George hinted as they pulled up to the train station and helped them onto the train. "But we'll show those to you some other time." He called after them as the train departed.

The twins watched their parents apparate then got back into the microbus.

George frowned at a red button on the dashboard.

"I hope they never have to use it." Fred agreed.

END PART 6