Title: Steven's Bitch

Author: Max

E-mail: jadekirk007@yahoo.co.uk

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Remus/Steven (Major Slash)

Archive: Yes, please

Summary: What happened after Shaun told Steven and Remus off. BTW just to confirm Steven is Bi so he's attracted to both males and females.


Steven's Bitch
by Max


After Shaun had told them off, Steven and Shaun had gone back to talk things over in Steven's rooms. Steven muttered the password and entered, Remus following behind him. Remus and Steven sat down on the sofa that Steven had sitting in front of the fire.

Remus started, "So why did you jump me? Did you want to kill me or mate with me?"

The room was now lousy with the undercurrent of sexual tension, and as the two men shifted uncomfortably in their chairs Steven replied in barely a whisper, "Well yeah, I could screw all the students in Hogswarts but it could never be the same as what I felt with you. It's like my favourite fantasy,Usually it's just me and a man, a horny werewolf who is incredibly handsome and naked with a huge erection! What we have is animal attraction. Purely primal.."

"Then what," Remus asked while licking his lips, "d-does he fuck you?!?"

Steven's eyes had long since glazed over, and after giving off a slight moan he went on, "I-it's always the same, he comes to me, and without saying a word unzips my pants and just tears off my shirt, and with unbelievable strength lifts me like a rag doll and lowers me onto his thick pecker!, all the while ravaging my neck with his mouth!!"

"S-sweet Merlin," Remus replied as his fingers found their way into his own jockeys and began furiously jerking, "and that's when you cum!?!"

"Like a rocket," Steven replied while opening his pants to show his hard on to his friend's steady gaze, "just look at it, that's how it always is since this whole thing started!!! Ever since you bit me. I've been attracted to you." Remus's eyes were locked on Steven's huge erection, and in a barely audible voice, Steven asked, "Have you ever pressed your cock against another man's!?!"

"N-no," Remus gasped, "w-why do you ask!?! But Oh God I want to.. I'm straight but I want you right now."

"Because that is exactly what were gonna do," Steven moaned quietly while coming around to Remus while thrusting his bulging organ forward and panting, "m-my god, that's so nice, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, our heads are rubbing together, I'm gonna cum!!!" Steven's head was by now rolling around on her shoulders as his pecker began to lurch out of control, and as his climax began to fire off, Remus surprised him by kissing him hard on the mouth while the two sex hungry studs ground their hot cocks together in an orgasmic rainbow of colors!!! Steven had suddenly taken control of the situation, and in a move that stunned Remus, he dropped to his knees and after giving him a wicked smile, began sucking the excited man's hot pecker for all it was worth!!! Remus's cock automatically bucked forward into Steven's mouth, demanding that he suck it harder, and the sooner the better!!!

"Y-you do that so well," Remus gasped while his cock was literally being eaten , and just as his cock was about to explode in thunderous explosion, Steven took his thumb and rammed it hard into the unsuspecting bung hole, inducing an orgasm from the spasming organ that was truly monumental!!! After finally collapsing back into his chair, Remus just sat there with a dazed look on his face, but if he thought that she was going to be able to rest he was very mistaken as Steven was already busily sitting on the edge of the desk with his legs spread and an expectant look on his face!!! Remus took his place between Steven's open thighs, as he guided his hard cock into his hot waiting mouth!!! After a moment of teasing, he flicked his tongue over the smooth satiny head, and with one final glance into his eyes, Remus inhaled Steven's length, inducing Steven to unleash a vicious explosion into his hungry mouth!!! "Please let me Fuck you Remus, I need you!" Steven gasped.

Reluctantly Remus let the big dick slip from his lips, and after wiping the cum from his chin, he turned over and waited on all fours for Steven to take him from behind!!! Steven slipped in between Remus legs, and after spitting on his hand and lubricating the head of his pecker, he slowly pushed it forward until is was forcing itself inside of Remus's tight little ass hole!!! Remus let out a long low moan as his virgin asshole was violated by Steven's big cock, and as each inch disappeared inside, his own pecker became harder and harder until a blue steel hard on hung straight down from his flat belly!!! Slowly at first Steven began stroking, and as his werewolf mate became hotter and hotter, he increased the pace of his stroking until his dick was almost like blur as it powered in and out of the straining asshole!!!

Steven seeing how much Remus was into getting his ass fucked, his pecker turned from a mere erection doing its job, to a locomotive that was on the loose and out of control as it slammed in and out of the defenseless rectum until it had erupted in a torrential waterfall of cum that filled Remus's poor asshole to the fucking brim!!! Steven and Remus giving off identical howls of pleasure.

Steven turned to Remus and said, "Now Remus. That wasn't that bad was it?" A thought occurred to Steven, "Oh and Remus, I want you to be my bitch..."

"Yes Steven, whatever you say.."

"Oh and Remus, next time bring your girlfriend."



The End